~Beyond the Border~ > Akyuu's Arcade

Fate/Grand Order - You Can (Not) Rate Up

<< < (69/75) > >>

Ionasal kkll Solciel:
Saber Wars II time! Rolling for S. Ishtar?

Man, my rolls were weird. 180 Quartz netted one Jane, one Fionn, two 4* CEs, nine 3* CEs, and an absolute load of off-rate up 4 and 5* CEs, including my third Heaven's Feel and my fifth Kaleidoscope.

Rei Scarlette:
i rolled everything i had and got a strawberries ton of 3 star CEs, enough to mlb the 4 star CE and have 3 extra, two 5 star CEs, two copies of jane and no copies of spaceshtar which is the only thing i wanted

:<

oh i also got an achilles off-rate spook which i forgot about which makes me even sadder, what are the chances? i dont dislike him at all but damn...

its okay though, i will continue to blow things up with dantes and chen gong dwpending on the situation

Ionasal kkll Solciel:
In JP news, considering who the new Foreigner's assumed patron is, I kinda wish they were drawn by pochi rather than Kuroboshi.

In EN news, I'm contemplating who I should main for the Liz Quest. BB Summer has burn immunity and the card lock to keep the deeps coming; Qin has the overall deeps, debuff cleanse, and invulns to shelter them from harm; maybe I could meme with Zerkerlot and just pump Command Seals into him to continue playing Cipher... (EDIT: Ultimately decided to non-cheese Cipher my way through; did have to burn a seal though)

Neovereign:
Used up the quartz I had to experience yet again that a servant I consciously decide to try and get via everything I've saved up fails to come. Happened before with Skadi, and very unhappily with Kingprotea.
Though login milestone with a meesley 30SQ came in and brought Spishtar with a minimum roll on top of that.

Since she's the first of the aforementioned group of dodgers to quit messing around, I rewarded her with grails.
The attempts to get her before that minimum roll only got me a Nyalter (NP4) and Nightingale, both of which I'm not sure where I can ever use them, especially when already qp starved from Spishtar.

Ionasal kkll Solciel:
Welp, the new Arcade Servant is making people rage. Arcade Singularity 7 is shaping up to be really, really weird with the introduction of the new Alter Ego.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version