Author Topic: Fate/Grand Order - You Can (Not) Rate Up  (Read 71051 times)

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
Re: Fate/Grand Order - You Can (Not) Rate Up
« Reply #330 on: July 18, 2021, 05:09:17 AM »
I did an obligatory 10-pull on the first Summer banner and netted myself a Summer Ibaraki and a Summer Jeanne somehow. I was honestly surprised my luck was that good for once.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary.
    • Steam
« Reply #331 on: July 19, 2021, 04:31:02 AM »
Landed a Summer XX and a Summer BB without depleting my SQ stockpile.  Yay!

Rei Scarlette

• nobu
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Steam
« Reply #332 on: July 19, 2021, 10:56:32 AM »
Went into it with 38 tickets, ended up getting two copies of Summer BB before the 20th ticket, which I am very grateful for, but at the same time, I feel saddened by failing to get XX two years in a row, after exhausting all of those tickets and an additional 60 quartz.

I could keep trying, but I really don't want to cut my savings any lower than 300sq... hopefully I'll be able to pick her up on her next banner, which thankfully seems to come after all other servants that I'm planning to save for. So maybe I can go all out trying to get her that time, if I've successfully gotten my other targets.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #333 on: July 20, 2021, 03:07:16 AM »
Used up half my tickets and SQ in an attempt to get a copy of Summer BB, deciding to cut myself off at that limit so that I have at least something when I go into this year's actual summer event.

I had a feeling that if I was going to get her at all it'd be in my very last ten-pull and lo and behold I was correct.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Lost in Seven Dimensions
    • YouTube
    • Steam
« Reply #334 on: July 20, 2021, 05:16:35 AM »
Welp, I tossed some tickets into the BB/Medb banner, and I got bloody spooked by Ganesha. Did get the Medb I was targeting, though, this is NP1 Ganesha, and I already have BB and NP2 XX from last year, so that works.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• YouTube
    • Steam
« Reply #335 on: July 29, 2021, 02:41:13 PM »
Welcome to the 9th Island!

I did two 10-rolls to try for Okkie, and got her... and three Summer Carmillas too. Considering she is literally the one Servant I just keep getting, seems appropriate.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #336 on: July 29, 2021, 06:37:35 PM »
Managed to grab a Summer Osakabehime and a Summer Carmilla as well as truckload of the 5* event CEs for some reason.

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #337 on: July 29, 2021, 06:46:17 PM »
Gold sparkles! :D
Assassin card! D:
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• YouTube
    • Steam
« Reply #338 on: August 05, 2021, 04:20:25 AM »
wat is this noise

Bunny and d'Eon on first 10, Chiron on second. Finally got my Leviathan (on like my sixth roll), so I'll spend the rest on her solo day hoping for a couple more. (EDIT: Indeed got a couple more. Still have just enough to make one more 10-roll in a couple days, so maybe a fourth? EDIT2: No prinny, but did get a second bunny somehow. Ah well. Next year's target is Summer Brynhild, so unfortunately not gonna push very hard next year for NP5 prinny.)

Also, mmmngh, should I use my special Ascension on Bunny or Leviathan... (Most likely neither. All it would save is the glod XP embers, so maybe holding off for now is more efficient.)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 05:04:36 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• YouTube
    • Steam
« Reply #339 on: September 11, 2021, 02:43:49 AM »
Man, imagine if you could bring in Chiron to strip Achilles' defensive buffs.

I'm glad I managed to pull Qin, because they've been kicking butt and taking names in these CQs. Jaguar Country is still a massive PiTA, though.

EDIT: ffff I went hard into trying for Murasaki, somehow managed to pull out all Raikous instead. I don't think I like where this is going. I'm almost at NP10, for the love of god. I swear, if Nagiko shows up in the first couple rolls next year...

EDIT2: Well, I guess ROMA and Carrot are going to be left victorious against me.

In slightly concerning news, China FGO has to censor out its Chinese Servants. Wu, for example, is now "Shadow of the Nightless City", and from what I could see from my brief view of the leak, most of them have their names replaced by [Class][ID Number], their voice lines removed, and their card art replaced by the card back.

In JP Summer news, the second banner recently dropped, and apparently both the artists from ReDrop have gone ahead and L100/NP5/2k/2k their Servant (though probably not pawprints, given how stingy those are).
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 04:21:13 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »