Author Topic: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish  (Read 83561 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #870 on: April 05, 2021, 08:17:44 PM »
Contingency
>Build up speed and try to ram our way into Bamboo Forest of the Lost via the underground darkness.
>Don't do this.

//too far away plus I wanted to explore the cat village once hunger was resolved.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #871 on: April 06, 2021, 02:12:09 PM »
Prime:
>Cautiously accept.
>If nothing hostile occurs from them:
>>"Thanks..."
>>Bite into a fish.
Prime:
>"What are your usual methods, Marisa?"

>If no one would notice have our shadow poke Marisa's shadow

Contingency
>Build up speed and try to ram our way into Bamboo Forest of the Lost via the underground darkness.
> You accept, still wary, and they let go of all of them. All yours... And they even start leaving you immediately after!
> Wasting no more time, you chomp into one of the fish, still fresh! Much better than bugs... You'd think this is a trap with how soon they left, but this fish is at least genuine...
> "Laser." Marisa shrugs. "It's not difficul-" She jumps a bit with a shiver as you poke at her shadow with yours. "...Your mistresses up? Or up to anything right now? I know a certain someone is good at giving chills like this..."
> "Maybe she's watching us." Meiling answers. "We've all been up trying to figure out what to do about Sakuya. I think at least. I'm still out here most of the time."

> You consider ramming into the bamboo forest, but decide against it...
>_

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #872 on: April 06, 2021, 07:25:18 PM »
>Have we ever tried to infuse some of our darkness into someone's shadow?

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #873 on: April 06, 2021, 09:23:27 PM »
Prime:
>Retract shadow immediately.
>Interesting...
>Revel in piscine pleasure.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #874 on: April 06, 2021, 09:37:55 PM »
>Have we ever tried to infuse some of our darkness into someone's shadow?
Prime:
>Retract shadow immediately.
>Interesting...
>Revel in piscine pleasure.
> You haven't. Well, you've hidden in others' shadows for sure, but that's probably different...

> You pull your shadow back.
> Sweet meat... and unsealedness... Though the forest still hasn't changed...
>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #875 on: April 06, 2021, 10:20:17 PM »
> You accept, still wary, and they let go of all of them. All yours... And they even start leaving you immediately after!
> Wasting no more time, you chomp into one of the fish, still fresh! Much better than bugs... You'd think this is a trap with how soon they left, but this fish is at least genuine...
> "Laser." Marisa shrugs. "It's not difficul-" She jumps a bit with a shiver as you poke at her shadow with yours. "...Your mistresses up? Or up to anything right now? I know a certain someone is good at giving chills like this..."
> "Maybe she's watching us." Meiling answers. "We've all been up trying to figure out what to do about Sakuya. I think at least. I'm still out here most of the time."

> You consider ramming into the bamboo forest, but decide against it...
>_

> Pained look To Meiling : "   Sakuya...you are talking about her has if you have been continuously keep trying all trying all you could to help her out as if she is unwell,fell ill or is mysteriously missing or ...?"

> Try to "spice up&eat up" fish(es) with Environmental Shadows : are the Sorroundings getting brighter...do not overdo it though .
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #876 on: April 07, 2021, 04:21:16 AM »
Prime:
>Look around as we eat.

Contingency:
>Start observing the surroundings now that we (collectively) have a supply of food to sustain us.

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #877 on: April 07, 2021, 04:39:42 AM »
Prime:
>Send a piece of shadow that is connected ro us underground and poke Meiling's shadow with it

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #878 on: April 07, 2021, 11:09:57 AM »
> Pained look To Meiling : "   Sakuya...you are talking about her has if you have been continuously keep trying all trying all you could to help her out as if she is unwell,fell ill or is mysteriously missing or ...?"

> Try to "spice up&eat up" fish(es) with Environmental Shadows : are the Sorroundings getting brighter...do not overdo it though .
Prime:
>Look around as we eat.

Contingency:
>Start observing the surroundings now that we (collectively) have a supply of food to sustain us.
Prime:
>Send a piece of shadow that is connected ro us underground and poke Meiling's shadow with it
> "Mm. It's something like that..."
> The duo is heading off with a fairy and someone else towards the forest as you look around.

> You send your shadow into the earth to travel over and poke at Meiling's. Yet she doesn't seem to react at all...

> The cats look much less appetizing now. It'd be a shame to do that to them when they already have a place they're not bothering anyone at. There doesn't otherwise seem to be much of interest here... Notably, you don't smell food though, which must mean something.
>_

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #879 on: April 07, 2021, 06:58:33 PM »
Prime:
>Can we tell if the other person with the duo is the missing Maid or if they are human sized

>"The duo is going to the Bamboo Forest of the Lost.  Should we look for Sakuya?"

>Poke Marisa's shadow like we did with Meiling's

>Poke her shadow's pig tail so it moves and watch if it affects her actual pig tail

Contingency:
>Look around for anything that might hint at the age of the village

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #880 on: April 08, 2021, 01:05:26 PM »
Prime:
>Can we tell if the other person with the duo is the missing Maid or if they are human sized

>"The duo is going to the Bamboo Forest of the Lost.  Should we look for Sakuya?"

>Poke Marisa's shadow like we did with Meiling's

>Poke her shadow's pig tail so it moves and watch if it affects her actual pig tail

Contingency:
>Look around for anything that might hint at the age of the village
> You've seen Sakuya rarely... The hair kind of matches in color slightly, at least with the mist in the way, but it's length is too much to be her.

> "It'd be nice if you find her."
> You poke at Marisa's shadow with your own again, and she shivers a bit less this time, looking up slightly as if trying to see if one of the windows shows the perpetrator.
> Her pig tail is not in view within her shadow.

> There's no monuments you recognize that can date this place, and the place just looks abandoned.
> The buildings might be old enough to have been around since before you were sealed. Not that you ever remembered a place like this.
>_

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #881 on: April 08, 2021, 09:26:41 PM »
Prime:
>"Unless you can think of something we need to do we should probably follow the shrine duo."

Contingency:
>Explore the inside of one of the houses
>>Are there any human bones?

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #882 on: April 09, 2021, 02:45:28 AM »
Prime:
>Pull back our poking shadow.

Contingency:
>Do we notice anything strange about the cats themselves?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #883 on: April 09, 2021, 07:47:14 AM »
Prime:
>"Unless you can think of something we need to do we should probably follow the shrine duo."

Contingency:
>Explore the inside of one of the houses
>>Are there any human bones?
Prime:
>Pull back our poking shadow.

Contingency:
>Do we notice anything strange about the cats themselves?
> "We could check back in with Reimu. Maybe we should have her join us. Or maybe she knows anything about Sakuya. At least, before you did that thing at the shrine."
> You stop with the poking shenanigans.

> You check inside the houses, finding no such remains.
> The cats are extremely unremarkable. You don't even smell anything suspicious of a normal cat on any of them or even near here.
>_

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #884 on: April 09, 2021, 09:18:11 PM »
Prime:
>"That sounds like a good. . ."
>>After hearing Marisa bring up our power leaking out, "Mmmm."

Contingency:
>Pick up a cat and pet it

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #885 on: April 09, 2021, 09:52:59 PM »
Contingency:
>Only go for one that seems receptive of our advances, wouldn't want any annoying scratches or bites.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #886 on: April 10, 2021, 05:52:11 AM »
Prime:
>"That sounds like a good. . ."
>>After hearing Marisa bring up our power leaking out, "Mmmm."

Contingency:
>Pick up a cat and pet it
Contingency:
>Only go for one that seems receptive of our advances, wouldn't want any annoying scratches or bites.
> "Then what's the hold up?"

> You seek out the cats, but they don't seem to want your affection. At least they're not running...
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #887 on: April 10, 2021, 06:06:47 AM »
Prime:
>Fidget.
>Are we absolutely sure the duo are heading to the bamboo forest, or are they merely heading into the forest surrounding the lake?
>In a low voice: "To be honest, even though they got me some food, I'm not really willing to fully trust those two yet... They did threaten me earlier, after all... Anyway I'm not doubting their intentions to help with the incident but I'm worried about how they plan to go about it. The redhead at least seemed like she was willing to forgo the spellcard laws if necessary, and while the man seems somewhat reasonable, I am concerned about how well he can keep his partner in check..."

Contingency:
>"Don't be shy, I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to pet one of you because you're adorable. Would that be okay with at least one of you?"
>Do any of them seem to be more approachable after saying that?

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #888 on: April 10, 2021, 07:05:59 PM »
Prime:
>Float up to eye level
> Follow Marisa if she starts heading to the forest

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #889 on: April 10, 2021, 09:37:31 PM »
Prime:
>Fidget.
>Are we absolutely sure the duo are heading to the bamboo forest, or are they merely heading into the forest surrounding the lake?
>In a low voice: "To be honest, even though they got me some food, I'm not really willing to fully trust those two yet... They did threaten me earlier, after all... Anyway I'm not doubting their intentions to help with the incident but I'm worried about how they plan to go about it. The redhead at least seemed like she was willing to forgo the spellcard laws if necessary, and while the man seems somewhat reasonable, I am concerned about how well he can keep his partner in check..."

Contingency:
>"Don't be shy, I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to pet one of you because you're adorable. Would that be okay with at least one of you?"
>Do any of them seem to be more approachable after saying that?
Prime:
>Float up to eye level
> Follow Marisa if she starts heading to the forest
> Without a shadow of a doubt. Unless they make a sharp turn right before they go there.
> The fairy, however, is suspiciously trying to head towards part of the lake. Not directly into it, but over or maybe past it. The unknown person is keeping her reeled in, though.
> You're starting to wonder which of the three or four of them you should be wary about. Especially since they're taking a fairy along with them. Is the fairy part of this incident? Does she know how to stop it? Are they going to use the fairy like something disposable?
> You don't know about the mystery person though. You didn't check to see if they smelled like a youkai or human. ...Maybe it could be Sakuya in disguise? Why else would they be hanging around the mansion...

> "I trust them enough. Besides, if Reimu's letting them handle it instead of herself, then that's gotta mean something, right? But if you're wary of them doing some unlawful things, we could ask them if they know the spellcard rules and intend to follow them. They're still close enough to catch up to." Marisa offers.


> Your words don't change anything. But a few more moments of attempts has one of the cats give up.
> Said cat finally relaxes as you pet it, with most of the others stopping their retreat.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #890 on: April 11, 2021, 08:15:37 PM »
Prime:
>"That's fine. I'm also interested in their newfound company as well... "

Contingency:
>Smile as we continue to pet the cat.
>Don't force it to be here any longer than it wants to, if it makes an indication of wanting to leave, allow it.

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #891 on: April 11, 2021, 08:50:34 PM »
Prime:
>"I don't know.  Hopefully they are just full of bluster."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #892 on: April 13, 2021, 01:46:49 AM »
Prime:
>"That's fine. I'm also interested in their newfound company as well... "

Contingency:
>Smile as we continue to pet the cat.
>Don't force it to be here any longer than it wants to, if it makes an indication of wanting to leave, allow it.
Prime:
>"I don't know.  Hopefully they are just full of bluster."
> You decide to follow Marisa in catching up to the duo's group.
> "Hey, what's your plan now? Why are you heading to the forest?" Marisa questions as the two of you get close enough.
> "We find a way to get past that strange occurrence and see how those in the forest are doing, if there's anyone. We should be able to find who or what's causing this from there." The duo answers.
> "Ah? Rumia? It's been a while. You finally- er, you look well." The fairy speaks. Now that you're close enough to identify such, it's unmistakably the Big Fairy, Daiyousei...
> If this white haired person is Sakuya, they've changed quite a bit since you last saw them... Or maybe you never got great looks in the first place.

> You pet the cat contently, though it soon jumps out of your arms, following others as they head off in a direction of the village.
> In said direction, you believe you smell a human...
>_

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #893 on: April 13, 2021, 02:15:44 AM »
>Do we remember anything about Daiyousei that relates to before our sealing?

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #894 on: April 13, 2021, 03:51:26 AM »
>Relations with Daiyousei

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #895 on: April 13, 2021, 11:21:56 AM »
>Do we remember anything about Daiyousei that relates to before our sealing?
>Relations with Daiyousei
> She's the big fairy. Definitely an abnormality among fairies. You believe you only knew her a bit when sealed, which isn't even much.
>_

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #896 on: April 13, 2021, 06:22:14 PM »
Prime:
>"I'm feeling better than I have in a long time."
>"What about yourself?  Has Cirno dragged you into trouble lately?"

>"Who is your new friend?"

Contingency:
>Follow the cats

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #897 on: April 13, 2021, 09:04:52 PM »
Prime:
>"I'm feeling better than I have in a long time."
>"What about yourself?  Has Cirno dragged you into trouble lately?"

>"Who is your new friend?"

Contingency:
>Follow the cats

 TRUE PRIME
> Small Smile to Daiyousei : " Still Myself but, mainly with Reimu's help and a bit Ruukoto's ,who is a new helpful acquaintance, I returned to my Best&Complete Self "

> "And it is an additional-just-in-time help help out for the ' Anomalous Bamboo Forest of the Lost Newfound Incident' as well..."

> "...do you mind if I Ask what is your mind  about that Oddity ?"

> While tallkng to Daiyousei ,glance to the " White-Haired Mystery New person " as well : reactions, defining features, striking possessions ?

CONTINGENCY :
>Follow that cat are long as it go towards the human smell but, if it trails off ,go directly for that.

1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #898 on: April 14, 2021, 02:19:04 PM »
Prime:
>"I'm feeling better than I have in a long time."
>"What about yourself?  Has Cirno dragged you into trouble lately?"

>"Who is your new friend?"

Contingency:
>Follow the cats
TRUE PRIME
> Small Smile to Daiyousei : " Still Myself but, mainly with Reimu's help and a bit Ruukoto's ,who is a new helpful acquaintance, I returned to my Best&Complete Self "

> "And it is an additional-just-in-time help help out for the ' Anomalous Bamboo Forest of the Lost Newfound Incident' as well..."

> "...do you mind if I Ask what is your mind  about that Oddity ?"

> While tallkng to Daiyousei ,glance to the " White-Haired Mystery New person " as well : reactions, defining features, striking possessions ?

CONTINGENCY :
>Follow that cat are long as it go towards the human smell but, if it trails off ,go directly for that.


> "Your complete self? That's great~ I'd love to stick around you and see how things go, but I'm busy with this too." Daiyousei replies.
> "Oddity? Oh, the forest... We're... just going to try what we can. Carefully, that is."
> "We'll solve this in due time. Charging headfirst isn't the best choice though." The man of the duo speaks.

> "Who?" The fairy blinks.
> "You know, that ice fairy?" Marisa questions.
> "Ah right, her. No, I've been keeping my distance." Daiyousei answers. "I don't recommend getting wrapped up with her. I tried to give such advise to Sunny, Luna, and Star, but they didn't listen. They're throwing away their potential and stunting their growth with her, but it looks like they have fun. Even those other fairies too..."

> The closest you can guess is that the white haired person is Sakuya, just having actually changed with time. The gate guard doesn't look too different, and neither does Marisa, but maybe the maid is different. That or someone you don't know.
> The only unique thing you note is a strange wisp sticking close to her.
> "I'm just a fairy's friend for now." The white haired woman answers. "There's more important things to address. We should focus."

> You start following the cat, and soon see Yukari approaching the cats as well.
> Or at least, someone that looks like Yukari? Your most recent memory of her was her still being the gap youkai. Unless something happened, this isn't her?
> She seems to be carrying some food at least. You'd bet it's for the cats.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #899 on: April 14, 2021, 08:24:02 PM »
Contingency:
>Use the shadows to get closer to this Yukari-like person without being noticed
>once we can have a closer look, examine her.

Prime:
>Examine white haired woman.
>Examine wisp
>If we still have fish and aren't full start snacking on another.