Author Topic: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish  (Read 572671 times)

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #810 on: March 10, 2021, 10:14:38 AM »
Prime:
>"A-Ah!"
>Back away a few feet and pull our darkness back. Resist the temptation as much as we can, we're almost there!
>Think about everything bad that could happen if we fail in order to distract our thoughts if it helps. (Angry, scary Reimu, being resealed, etc.)
>If we fail to control ourselves:
>>"M-Miss Marisa, please get away from me... I don't want to hurt you."
>If we succeed:
>>Reluctantly glance at the duo.
>>"U-Um... Thank you..."

Contingency:
>Retreat! Retreat! This is only making things worse!
>Would we be able to come back here anytime now that we know where it is?
Prime:
>Take some deep breathes to help stabilize ourself

>"I need a moment."
>Float down and use our darkness to consume a tree, but leave any fairy or youkai
>Then send the darkness in the lake to look for fish

Contingency:
>Dissolve yourself

//The bluring seems to indicate we're about to pass out which I think is further supported by our subconscious seeking out any food.

//We also seem to burning through our calories at a supernatural speed.

//It is a risky move to trust the duo, but I think it is the best choice of a bad situation.
>Only do so if the answer to the following is "Yes":
> You get yourself back and focus a bit, trying to resist the temptations.
> Well, naturally you wouldn't just eat Marisa in a craze... A nibble would've been fine, maybe... Well, a bite would heal too, as long as it's not too deep?
> Before you can fully kick your thoughts, you feel your drooling mouth clamp onto something meaty. Not great, but... Much, much better than insects. Ah, a fish?
> "You're hopeless." The horned woman speaks, floating next to you.
> "We're close enough to this lake. If you believe you can hold on, we'll gather some fish and meet back up with you and Marisa." The man speaks.
> "But if you can't, and you don't seem like you can, we'll go with Marisa while you get yourself the fish up ahead." She points to the lake shrouded in mist.

> Despite not being the one who ate, you do feel a bit better. At the very least, you can actually concentrate on going to the buildings instead of towards the cats. But you still can't help but eye them...
> Opposite of the Hakurei Shrine and along the border, you think you'll remember.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #811 on: March 10, 2021, 10:33:00 AM »
Prime:
>"I-I think I can hold on... And um..."
>Hesitate for a moment.
>"Thanks...?"
>If we still have some of the fish left over, keep nibbling on it slowly to make it last.
>We might not trust them, but they're at least offering to get us food at the moment and that's honestly more important right now...

Contingency:
>Find a place to rest, away from the cats, and limit our activities for now to reduce our energy consumption.
>Observe surroundings. If see a squirrel, deer, or mouse, seize the opportunity. Otherwise refrain from moving from our chosen spot.

« Reply #812 on: March 11, 2021, 02:20:18 AM »
>Prime
>If we think we can last then go with Marisa

>If not then, "Thank you, I'll take you up on your offer.  Where should we regroup?"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #813 on: March 11, 2021, 03:29:43 AM »
Prime:
>"I-I think I can hold on... And um..."
>Hesitate for a moment.
>"Thanks...?"
>If we still have some of the fish left over, keep nibbling on it slowly to make it last.
>We might not trust them, but they're at least offering to get us food at the moment and that's honestly more important right now...

Contingency:
>Find a place to rest, away from the cats, and limit our activities for now to reduce our energy consumption.
>Observe surroundings. If see a squirrel, deer, or mouse, seize the opportunity. Otherwise refrain from moving from our chosen spot.
>Prime
>If we think we can last then go with Marisa

>If not then, "Thank you, I'll take you up on your offer.  Where should we regroup?"
> You think you can last... Not getting that hungry so quickly like before.
> You continue to chomp on the fish. Hopefully they bring some bigger ones...
> The duo heads ahead and down towards the lake.
> "Well, I hope we can manage to get in. Maybe you can sneak some food from there if you really need to." Marisa continues.

> You pick a building and rest on the roof, as the cats are practically surrounding you with how many there are... At least, they can't get up here, and are mostly out of sight. Otherwise, the only place without cats would be outside the village again.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #814 on: March 11, 2021, 03:37:12 AM »
Prime:
>Continue to savor fish.
>"At least the fish is much more filling than anything I've tried so far... Also I'm sorry."
>Try not to talk with our mouth full.

Contingency:
>Look around the roof.

« Reply #815 on: March 11, 2021, 03:54:15 AM »
>"I'm sure we will.  Everone seems to warm up to you and Reimu.  At least, over sake after dueling."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #816 on: March 12, 2021, 01:45:42 AM »
Prime:
>Continue to savor fish.
>"At least the fish is much more filling than anything I've tried so far... Also I'm sorry."
>Try not to talk with our mouth full.

Contingency:
>Look around the roof.
>"I'm sure we will.  Everone seems to warm up to you and Reimu.  At least, over sake after dueling."
> You continue enjoying the fish.
> "And it's not even cooked, huh. You prefer it raw? Well, it's at least something, right?"
> "Well they're not that keen to liking me... I wouldn't say they hate me, though."

> Most of the roof is... intact. Some of it is caved in though. Nothing lies atop here but you.
>_

« Reply #817 on: March 12, 2021, 04:12:02 AM »
>What is our opinion of cooked meat vs raw meat?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #818 on: March 12, 2021, 04:16:38 AM »
>What is our opinion of cooked meat vs raw meat?
> Sadly, your sealed self did not get much cooked meat, if ever. What Sanae made was incredibly good. Before you were sealed, you occasionally ate cooked meat. It's better most of the time.
>_

« Reply #819 on: March 12, 2021, 04:43:40 AM »
Prime:
>"I prefer cooked, but cooked is a rare treat."

>"That's a surprise."

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #820 on: March 12, 2021, 10:55:45 PM »
> Sadly, your sealed self did not get much cooked meat, if ever. What Sanae made was incredibly good. Before you were sealed, you occasionally ate cooked meat. It's better most of the time.
>_

TRUE PRIME
> " Generous Offered is Always Charitably Accepted especially regarding ...

>" what can be done to be less of a consumption burden and more on a well-oiled equibilibrium ?"

>Savor the fish,more is on its way,and there is plenty of it and especially TRULY meal-oriented blameless,consequenceless...

> Think,Think,Think...if we ever tried deriving nourishment out of "sifting&absorbing" 1 or more Ranges out of natural darkness or even...Demarcation&ight, at least Improved Means out of sorts of  "selective channels-nets " "clean nutrients" within them.

CONTINGENCY
>Time to constantly ignore The Cats and take to a Steady Conservative fly to the purpose of re-orienting,sizing the landscape and This Village for the sake of finding...

> ...what is standing out such as a Particular Dwelling,Gate,Place The Cats are  Avoiding or "Out of Tune in such Environment",Weird Borders-Non Borders and the like...
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #821 on: March 12, 2021, 11:12:52 PM »
TRUE PRIME
>" what can be done to be less of a consumption burden and more on a well-oiled equibilibrium ?"
>Say this as more of a quiet musing to ourself rather than an actual question posed to Marisa.

CONTINGENCY
>Time to constantly ignore The Cats and take to a Steady Conservative fly to the purpose of re-orienting,sizing the landscape and This Village for the sake of finding...

> ...what is standing out such as a Particular Dwelling,Gate,Place The Cats are  Avoiding or "Out of Tune in such Environment",Weird Borders-Non Borders and the like...
>Don't move.
//I'm having Contingency use a minimum amount of energy until we get more sustenance.

Prime:
>Better most of the time? What cooked foods were the exceptions, then?
>"I never really had many opportunities to eat cooked while I was sealed, and even in the bits I remember from before I was sealed I had it occasionally. It's still better most of the time."
>Now that we have yumyums, observe surroundings as we nibble our fishy food.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #822 on: March 13, 2021, 01:57:23 PM »
Prime:
>"I prefer cooked, but cooked is a rare treat."

>"That's a surprise."
TRUE PRIME
> " Generous Offered is Always Charitably Accepted especially regarding ...

>Savor the fish,more is on its way,and there is plenty of it and especially TRULY meal-oriented blameless,consequenceless...

> Think,Think,Think...if we ever tried deriving nourishment out of "sifting&absorbing" 1 or more Ranges out of natural darkness or even...Demarcation&ight, at least Improved Means out of sorts of  "selective channels-nets " "clean nutrients" within them.

CONTINGENCY

>Say this as more of a quiet musing to ourself rather than an actual question posed to Marisa.
>Don't move.
//I'm having Contingency use a minimum amount of energy until we get more sustenance.

Prime:
>Better most of the time? What cooked foods were the exceptions, then?
>"I never really had many opportunities to eat cooked while I was sealed, and even in the bits I remember from before I was sealed I had it occasionally. It's still better most of the time."
>Now that we have yumyums, observe surroundings as we nibble our fishy food.
> "I know right? Me, not likeable. Imagine that." Marisa speaks as you start over the lake.
> You finish up the fish... Already gone... Well, it helped, at least.
> Even though it wasn't that big a fish, it did much more than a bunch of insects. The difference is too much to make up for with having another of yourself solely eating insects everywhere.

> It was usually that you didn't have the opportunity to cook the meat, be it because time wasn't favorable, or you didn't want to be bothered by others who caught that scent. Rarely was it better raw, though.

> These ruins are bare and boring... Even without moving about, you can tell there's almost nothing here. Maybe there's some lone person feeding the cats that lives all the way out here. You doubt there'd even be any valuables among here.
>_

« Reply #823 on: March 14, 2021, 06:02:03 AM »
Prime:
>"It has been bugging me for a bit.  Where did you hear about my life before I was sealed?  Most people and youkai seem to have forgotten."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #824 on: March 14, 2021, 11:36:32 AM »
Prime:
>"It has been bugging me for a bit.  Where did you hear about my life before I was sealed?  Most people and youkai seem to have forgotten."
>Hold.
//When was this ever implied?

« Reply #825 on: March 14, 2021, 07:26:16 PM »
//It seems like most people have forgotten us just from how we're normally treated.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #826 on: March 14, 2021, 07:51:35 PM »
//No I mean when was it ever implied that Marisa knew about the life of pre-seal us

« Reply #827 on: March 14, 2021, 08:04:58 PM »
//I was talking to the duo

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #828 on: March 14, 2021, 08:16:59 PM »
//Dude they're not even there. They left to get more fish, remember?

//Even so I don't think it was implied they knew about our past either.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 12:02:46 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

« Reply #829 on: March 15, 2021, 07:12:02 AM »
//I thought they were still with us.

//I didn't think they knew, I wanted to find out who told them

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #830 on: March 15, 2021, 10:39:58 AM »
Prime:
>Hold.
//When was this ever implied?
> The duo went to get you more fish, as discussed.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #831 on: March 15, 2021, 10:41:50 AM »
//I thought they were still with us.

//I didn't think they knew, I wanted to find out who told them
//Again, when was it ever implied that they were ever given knowledge of our past self?

« Reply #832 on: March 15, 2021, 11:05:29 AM »
> You can see the forest, and Marisa is slowing down.

> "I would wonder why the previous Hakurei Shrine maiden decided to get involved if it was something the spell card system could deal with... wouldn't you?" The man questions.
> "If you were some crazed bloodthirsty Youkai, you'd have been sealed." The women's voice gets closer, as she comes into view. "And I heard you were before. Besides, there are other quite humane creatures that are just as problematic as a crazy beast, usually moreso."

//I got the idea from here

Prime:
>Follow Marisa but keep an eye out in case our darkness tries anything

>"So, why did you want solve this incident before Reimu?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #833 on: March 15, 2021, 11:08:06 AM »
//Ah.

Contingency:
>Is our shadow up to any involuntary actions on our end?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #834 on: March 16, 2021, 11:48:07 AM »
//I got the idea from here

Prime:
>Follow Marisa but keep an eye out in case our darkness tries anything

>"So, why did you want solve this incident before Reimu?"
//Ah.

Contingency:
>Is our shadow up to any involuntary actions on our end?
> You keep an eye on your shadows and darkness, though they stay in check...
> "Eh? What do you mean? She can solve it too if she wants. It's a bit interesting how this happened sometime after you made the shrine like that."
>_

« Reply #835 on: March 16, 2021, 09:04:43 PM »
Prime:
>Shrug
>"It just seemed like you talked her out of investigating.  Reassuring her it was probably nothing."

>Grumble, "I can't believe Reimu and I slept through that.  It sounds like it would have been nice."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #836 on: March 18, 2021, 11:08:05 AM »
Prime:
>Shrug
>"It just seemed like you talked her out of investigating.  Reassuring her it was probably nothing."

>Grumble, "I can't believe Reimu and I slept through that.  It sounds like it would have been nice."
> "It probably is nothing. No culprit's showing up, and it doesn't look like the problem is getting bigger or worse. Gensokyo is weird sometimes, I wouldn't put this past being another simple day. No one even often goes to the forest, so it's not endangering anyone yet either."

> The mist is a bit too much to see where the duo is right now, but you've made it to the mansion... at least, it's gate.
> Naturally, the gate is being guarded. There's quite a few fairies past the gate.
>_

« Reply #837 on: March 18, 2021, 11:18:07 PM »
Prime:
>"Looks like it is time to razzle dazzle with that Kirisame charisma."

>Stare at Marisa for a moment, "Hmmm."

// Is charisma her actual ability or can she just channel the magic of charisma? O_o

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #838 on: March 19, 2021, 01:02:58 AM »
Prime:

// Is charisma her actual ability or can she just channel the magic of charisma? O_o
//Charisma is more Remilia's thing.

Contingency:
>Status Report.

Prime:
>Any sign of those two?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #839 on: March 20, 2021, 08:51:33 AM »
Prime:

//Charisma is more Remilia's thing.

Contingency:
>Status Report.

Prime:
>Any sign of those two?
> The mist still prevents you from seeing where they could be. At least that means they're not that close to here.
> You stare at Marisa...
> "My usual way would probably get us in, but likely wouldn't let us get what we need..."

> Unsurprisingly, nothing has happened recently... The cats might've left you alone by now, but you can't see much of them from here anyways.
>_