Author Topic: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish  (Read 572637 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #480 on: February 11, 2021, 12:22:40 PM »
>"A situation? What do you mean?"
>Concerned head tilt.

« Reply #481 on: February 11, 2021, 01:28:13 PM »
>"Is there anything you can tell me about the situation?"

Tom

« Reply #482 on: February 11, 2021, 04:13:51 PM »
> "And more importantly how can I help with it?"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #483 on: February 12, 2021, 10:26:24 AM »
>"A situation? What do you mean?"
>Concerned head tilt.
>"Is there anything you can tell me about the situation?"
> "And more importantly how can I help with it?"
> "If I had to guess, I'd say that ribbon being removed made you lose control of your power. Which is why I suggested getting control back. The shrine's enveloped in a large... darkness. And the sky might be black too. Hopefully your shadow missing doesn't mean yet another thing on top of those. I can't see if it's back or not with you having all this darkness everywhere though. Also, whatever happened to the current Shrine Maiden is likely not much to worry about. She should be fine and awake in a while.
>_

« Reply #484 on: February 12, 2021, 10:36:37 AM »
>Try feeling for all your darkness then pull it back to you

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #485 on: February 12, 2021, 10:38:59 AM »
>Frown.
>"Nobody's hurt are they?"

Tom

« Reply #486 on: February 13, 2021, 05:15:54 AM »
> Was there light as usual when we woke up?

> In a sad and confused tone "W-why didn't you just e-exterminate me earlier?  Like why go through all the trouble of helping a Y-Youkai?"
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 05:21:04 AM by Tom »

« Reply #487 on: February 13, 2021, 05:54:47 AM »

> In a sad and confused tone "W-why didn't you just e-exterminate me earlier?  Like why go through all the trouble of helping a Y-Youkai?"

>Say this if our relationship with the previous miko was bad, neutral, or unknown

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #488 on: February 13, 2021, 09:22:38 AM »
>Try feeling for all your darkness then pull it back to you
>Frown.
>"Nobody's hurt are they?"

>Say this if our relationship with the previous miko was bad, neutral, or unknown
> You make an attempt, managing to pull the darkness back to yourself.
> "Probably not. I don't know for sure."
> Yes there was light... You think.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #489 on: February 13, 2021, 09:23:52 AM »
//So I assuming that means our relationship was good considering we didn't seem to say the other thing?

>Do things look better since we did that?

« Reply #490 on: February 13, 2021, 11:22:28 AM »
>Relationships
>Do we remember having any hidden caches

>Did we make a big enough impact before that people should still fear us?

Tom

« Reply #491 on: February 13, 2021, 05:29:03 PM »
> Look around is all the darkness gone?

> Did we revert to looking like we did before we made everything dark?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #492 on: February 13, 2021, 10:17:37 PM »
//So I assuming that means our relationship was good considering we didn't seem to say the other thing?

>Do things look better since we did that?
>Relationships
>Do we remember having any hidden caches

>Did we make a big enough impact before that people should still fear us?
> Look around is all the darkness gone?

> Did we revert to looking like we did before we made everything dark?
> Relationships:
> Thinking back on it, the Previous Hakurei Shrine Maiden is someone you would consider close enough to be a friend. Maybe she wouldn't think the same, but her behavior here makes you believe such more than that you're just a necessity to be used. The two of you still fought in the past, but neither seemed to take the final blow. Whether that was on purpose, making an excuse, or being incapable of such. Eating her would definitely be a waste, but you'd also prefer to end her yourself rather than her dying to any other means. She uses her body more than spiritual techniques, though is also capable of using both of them together. Despite knowing her for quite some time, you never got her name, be it from herself, or Reimu. Some just called her Sendai, which she at least responded to after a bit.

> You remember there being another Priestess. Well... priest. Although you know how he looked, you never got his name either. His ability and potential seemed promising, but you don't know what happened to him. At least you're sure he was in Gensokyo before. You highly doubt he was killed by a youkai, at least. It's more likely that another human would do him in compared to that. You stopped seeing him even before being sealed, so it's a bit unlikely for him to be the perpetrator.

> Yukari Yakumo is another old Youkai like you. Likewise, she has her eyes on the Hakurei clan too, but supports it instead. If there could only be labels of Good and Evil in the world, she'd probably be Good, while you'd be Evil. It's twisted though. She supposedly does her acts with good intentions in the end, despite how they're carried out. Stealthily snatching oblivious outsiders up and stranding them in Gensokyo for Youkai to feast. Despite her ability you'd still consider yourself having a one up on her. She is the Gap Youkai, and you are the Darkness Youkai. A gap could still have darkness in it, but it's possible for there to be darkness with no gaps. You wonder if she didn't investigate this herself because of lack of ability, though she's probably just too lazy to do anything... It did concern a Hakurei Shrine Maiden, especially a somewhat vulnerable one like Reimu, but since she seems alright anyways, maybe she didn't need to bother.

> You, Rumia probably had a higher kill count than Yukari, but at least you asked your victims if you could eat them... sometimes. Their answer was usually a suggestion. You recall that if you were really hungry, they'd have better offered up a decent enough alternative. And even if you were full, an annoying or rude enough attitude would mean their death. Though those that had nothing to offer could still be spared if they were good enough people. There's many ways to ward off various youkai, and humans that want to live get well versed in them. But there's hardly anything to stop you. Of course, if you did just ignore anything they did or said and ate everyone regardless, you'd probably have been exterminated, with the help of Youkai and Human, even. Your power over darkness is absolute and unrivaled. It's not like you needed to use it to heavy extents though. It was more fun to use it as a support to your own strength and skills. You're kind of glad that even when you were sealed, you still kept that idea in your head.

> Another old legend was Kazami Yuuka. She acts the most innocent between you and Yukari, yet is definitely the most brutal. You aren't sure if she's ended more lives than you have. You wonder if she's been exterminated, or if not, sealed by now. You could still probably beat her if you fought... At least it doesn't seem like she took much interest in your sealed state.

> You believe there were others, but they don't come to mind...
> You didn't hide anything in case you got sealed, unfortunately. Though, it's not like you had much possessions to store anyways.
> You should have made a large enough impact... But your sealed state might've weakened it. Well, that's not too bad. Maybe a fresh start is good.

> The darkness is gone. Though your shadow is still not present.
> You didn't. You still look like your previous larger self.
> Ah, there your shadow is. It was probably part of the darkness you brought back to yourself.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #493 on: February 13, 2021, 10:25:11 PM »
>"So um... Memories are still slowly coming back, but... er.. How have you been in the years since I was... you know?"

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #494 on: February 13, 2021, 10:59:29 PM »
// Could the " Promising Hakurei Priest" be Male!Shingyoku?//

//Certainly,based also on Unsealed!Rumia's Relationships but even beyond as hinted by the Above Mentioned and "...the others (Legends) that you can't remember at the momeant..." the Sealer-Perpatrators(and Possible Accomplices/Supporters)have been alerted by "Darkness Sky"...so we should be prepared for at least recoinassances coming our(Rumia's)way and to be sorting-out misunderstanding,blow-off conflicts for the "Innocents Parties" //

> "I don't know. It looked good on her for a bit, but you looked better before that."

>After hearing hear out ask:" Please Sendai,if you do still refer to yourself like this like old times ,a clarification on 2 points starting... by your mention of That Ribbon "looking good on Reimu for a bit" means either it was originally hers or gifted to her or found by her,correct?
Also, whatever happened to the current Shrine Maiden is likely not much to worry about. She should be fine and awake in a while.
>_
With some genuine concern but also tempered by Sendai's reassuring :"And more importantly...what happened to Reimu ? Some sort of Temporary Draining Backlash for this grateful unsealing of myself?"

>Was Keine the village guardian before we were sealed

> And This.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 11:29:57 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #495 on: February 14, 2021, 12:01:50 AM »
//If it was real obvious Marisa will be coming and shouting, 'Reimu, we've a problem'.

>What do we remember about our relationship with Reimu before being sealed

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #496 on: February 14, 2021, 01:23:01 AM »
>After hearing hear out ask:" Please Sendai,if you do still refer to yourself like this like old times ,a clarification on 2 points starting... by your mention of That Ribbon "looking good on Reimu for a bit" means either it was originally hers or gifted to her or found by her,correct?
>Change to "You mentioned the ribbon looked good on 'her' earlier. Who is this 'her' you're referring to?"

//I don't think she was talking about Reimu.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #497 on: February 14, 2021, 05:51:39 AM »
>"So um... Memories are still slowly coming back, but... er.. How have you been in the years since I was... you know?"
> "That's nothing important to share. The Hakurei Shrine Maiden is still alive and capable, so whatever regards me doesn't matter."
// Could the " Promising Hakurei Priest" be Male!Shingyoku?//

//Certainly,based also on Unsealed!Rumia's Relationships but even beyond as hinted by the Above Mentioned and "...the others (Legends) that you can't remember at the momeant..." the Sealer-Perpatrators(and Possible Accomplices/Supporters)have been alerted by "Darkness Sky"...so we should be prepared for at least recoinassances coming our(Rumia's)way and to be sorting-out misunderstanding,blow-off conflicts for the "Innocents Parties" //>After hearing hear out ask:" Please Sendai,if you do still refer to yourself like this like old times ,a clarification on 2 points starting... by your mention of That Ribbon "looking good on Reimu for a bit" means either it was originally hers or gifted to her or found by her,correct?  With some genuine concern but also tempered by Sendai's reassuring :"And more importantly...what happened to Reimu ? Some sort of Temporary Draining Backlash for this grateful unsealing of myself?"

> And This.
>Change to "You mentioned the ribbon looked good on 'her' earlier. Who is this 'her' you're referring to?"

//I don't think she was talking about Reimu.
> "Her as in your sealed self. I didn't know if you wanted to think of it as yourself, since usually when someone goes out of control in some way, they don't like to refer to that uncontrolled person as themselves."
> "I'm guessing that either you regaining your former strength or something you did after such knocked her out."

> Guardian? Probably.
//If it was real obvious Marisa will be coming and shouting, 'Reimu, we've a problem'.

>What do we remember about our relationship with Reimu before being sealed
> You don't really have much. Sendai was the person of interest back then, not a newer Shrine Maiden.
> "I should get going now." Sendai speaks up.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #498 on: February 14, 2021, 05:56:35 AM »
>"All I did was take a nap..."

>"Go where, exactly? Isn't this technically still your home? Or did you leave when Reimu took over?"

« Reply #499 on: February 14, 2021, 06:54:02 AM »

> "That's nothing important to share. The Hakurei Shrine Maiden is still alive and capable, so whatever regards me doesn't matter."

>"Don't say that.  If you don't care about yourself then who will?"

>"Next time we meet we should grab a drink."

>Press F to pay respects to Rin and Lazy Lizard

Tom

« Reply #500 on: February 14, 2021, 07:09:33 AM »
> Ponder our regained memories
> Maybe a fresh start is good, our old habits don't look like they'd fit well in today's Gensokyo

> So how about we lay low about our rediscovered abilities and assume an intermediate form where we're the same height as our sealed self but retain the other characteristics of our true self.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #501 on: February 14, 2021, 08:15:38 AM »
>"All I did was take a nap..."

>"Go where, exactly? Isn't this technically still your home? Or did you leave when Reimu took over?"

>"Don't say that.  If you don't care about yourself then who will?"

>"Next time we meet we should grab a drink."

>Press F to pay respects to Rin and Lazy Lizard
> Ponder our regained memories
> Maybe a fresh start is good, our old habits don't look like they'd fit well in today's Gensokyo

> So how about we lay low about our rediscovered abilities and assume an intermediate form where we're the same height as our sealed self but retain the other characteristics of our true self.
> "Well, there are other places that could need me while she's stuck handling here."

> "I care enough about myself. Would you like if I said it's none of your business instead? I could've."
> "I hope you earn enough to order something good then." Sendai starts out the shrine.

> You consider if laying low would be nice. Well, it's not like you're as hungry. And being that small did get you food from strangers like Sanae. You wonder if she would still offer food to your normal self.

> You think more about what you remember... Fairies were still around. You've heard of a human-phantom hybrid too. Ah right, speaking of undying, you swear there were rumors of a completely immortal person somewhere in Gensokyo.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #502 on: February 14, 2021, 08:25:55 AM »
>"See you later, Sendai. And thanks."

« Reply #503 on: February 14, 2021, 08:29:33 AM »

>Do we remember how to cook?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #504 on: February 14, 2021, 09:11:48 AM »

>Do we remember how to cook?
> You do, mostly... You hope you haven't lost it...
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #505 on: February 14, 2021, 09:13:06 AM »
>Does it seem like she heard us?

>What was our cooking specialties, if we remember?

« Reply #506 on: February 14, 2021, 09:44:20 AM »
>How long until morning

>Does the Reimu have ingredients to make breakfast or are we going to have to go get food

//On what form to take, I think we should go with our regular sealed form when in public or around people out of the know, and go with our adult form when no one is around

//Tomorrow night I propose we sneak into Akyu's house and see if we can find any records of our life pre sealed.  I want to confirm if she has records on us.  I'm doubtful as she would probably have warned Reimu not to remove the seal.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #507 on: February 14, 2021, 11:30:21 AM »
>Does it seem like she heard us?

>What was our cooking specialties, if we remember?
>How long until morning

>Does the Reimu have ingredients to make breakfast or are we going to have to go get food

//On what form to take, I think we should go with our regular sealed form when in public or around people out of the know, and go with our adult form when no one is around

//Tomorrow night I propose we sneak into Akyu's house and see if we can find any records of our life pre sealed.  I want to confirm if she has records on us.  I'm doubtful as she would probably have warned Reimu not to remove the seal.
> You'd believe so. You could go outside and check. Though you've got a feeling she's already vanished...
> None come to mind, unfortunately...

> From what you checked, she might have a bit. Though you'd be using up the last of what she has...
> It seems a bit before morning, maybe? You could've been out for a day, or maybe longer...
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #508 on: February 14, 2021, 11:34:00 AM »
>Might as well experiment while we wait for Reimu to get up.

>Attempt to partially dissolve ourselves into darkness, like... just a portion of our being rather than the whole thing like we did earlier to see everything.
>If successful: Can we sense through the dissolved darkness as if we were doing the former?

« Reply #509 on: February 14, 2021, 12:59:34 PM »
>Look through the ingredients Reimu has
>Think of what you can make for the shrine maiden

>try dissolving part of our arm into darkness then lifting objects with that darkness