~Hakurei Shrine~ > High Score Entry
TAS discussion
(1/3) > >>
Karisa:
Discuss Touhou TASes here.

List of Touhou Tool-Assisted Score Records

Recent news: kopiapoa counterstopped WBaWC on Normal with Youmu-Otter. The video also includes two real-time Lunatic counterstops, for comparison I suppose?
KirbyComment:
Since late April this year I learned how to make TASes myself and have done 5 scoring TASes of DS and 1 survival TAS of GFW. I have them archived in this playlist. They aren't included in arcorann's list and survival TASes by default aren't. It should be noted that kopiapoa, chum and LET have done scoring TASes of StB which also aren't included there. I plan on doing a GFW Lunatic LNNN TAS of a route other than A1 and more DS scoring TASes in the future.
Karisa:
Considering Arcorann's said feel free for others to update the list, and new sections have been added over time, seems like those TASes would belong on his page? Not sure if Arcorann is still around to ask.

Also, I didn't know you'd learned to TAS. It's a shame GFW no ice is so slow from low shot power, since aside from that it's an interesting watch. I liked how you also went for full spell (I'm surprised that's possible on power level 1) and no laser damage.
Arcorann:
I haven't touched the page in years. While I don't really have as much of an interest in survival-only TASes myself, I don't mind if you add them.

Having said that, this thread seems like a decent place to compile things as well, so I guess we can maintain both.
KirbyComment:
I see. I didn't want to make completely new sections to the page in case Arcorann wasn't okay with that. The photogames have a decent amount of TASes, even from before I started making them. Chum also has some TASes for StB that may be lost and not uploaded anywhere. I also only just today found out kopiapoa has a handful of DS scoring TASes which is pretty awesome. As for survival-oriented runs, only runs without weird patches were added, but I'm sure there's more that I don't know about.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version