~Hakurei Shrine~ > Rika and Nitori's Garage Experiments
Danmakufu problem
(1/1)
Hyouiibara:
So, I used Windows 10 on Danmakufu Ph3, It was my first time, so I tried to load the EXRumia file and loaded it with my locale emulator (I have one because I played TPDP). But it crashed and left an error file called "th_dnh'Blah blag numbers'.crash.dmp"
 I was watching Helepolis' tutorial about Danmakufu and found out that the game will crash if you have a Japanese text into it, so I decided to delete the EXRumia file (Spare me, I'm a human :cirnotan:) and it doesn't work, what should I do?

NOTE: I've had A Segurazo virus before, did it affects something?

TLDR: My Danmakufu crashes whenever I played so I deleted EXRumia. Didn't work at all
Hyouiibara:
Oh nvm, it worked in some sort of magic way when I reported this to the expert
But I'm now working on making fangames in luastg anyways
Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: Hyouiibara on September 09, 2020, 12:37:04 PM ---Oh nvm, it worked in some sort of magic way when I reported this to the expert
But I'm now working on making fangames in luastg anyways

--- End quote ---

Very gladly that you could have the fixapplied,tested resolved thanks "to reporting it to the expert " ; by http://www.shrinemaiden.com/index.php?action=profile;u=27 ( WishMakers , moderator) there are also the 3 THREADS ,each their own FANGAME FIT(Touhou and Compatible) which are Pinned / Top of this same "Rika's and Nitori's ... Garage's section"  FOR Guidilines&Help&Links&Contacts&Co.

P.S.if you are willing to share for everyone,or just PM me if impossible,is that "expert "the same ,or relate, WishMakers "continued resident in Maidens of the Kaleidoscope V3/.com " ?
Navigation
Message Index

Go to full version