~Bunbunmaru News~ > Front Page Headlines
16th Touhou Popularity Vote
<< < (4/5) > >>
Kilgamayan:
Oop, guess I was wrong!

Eiki 19th! Miko 29th! Kasen 35th! I don't know what is causing these jumps in popularity but I don't care I'll take it!
2J:
Thank you MaribelHearn42.

Wow. Didn't expect Reimu to lose the first place again. I'm really happy that Koishi has regaigned her third place !

And oh God, I'm so happy people enjoyed Idolatrize World as much as I did ! (and WBaWC for that matter)
Suspicious person:
Wow, Reimu is holding a measly 50 points lead over Koishi ... and that ONLY owing to her having roughly 180 more 1st place votes than her !

I suspect that overall, there might be more Koishi votes than Reimu votes. If all Koishi lovers chose her as first pick, we could have gotten quite the upset in this poll. Hmm.

Edit : Nevermind, saw the final results, don't mind these remarks as I hide beneath the table
nintendonut888:
I'm sorry Reimu, I failed you. :( But hey, I can't be mad at Youmu taking first place. What I can feel sad at is Eika and Urumi being outdone by the Otter Spirit what the heck. On the whole though, a good vote, with good placements.
N-Forza:
Some people are hypothesizing Touhou Lost Word may have accounted for several of the jumps (Youmu is really strong in it and Medicine is effective against Yukari, the last boss of Chapter 1).
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version