Author Topic: Neo DEFCON Mafia (DEFCON 1, Phase 1)  (Read 473484 times)

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
Re: Neo DEFCON Mafia (DEFCON 1, Phase 1)
« Reply #840 on: June 13, 2020, 12:58:03 AM »
as long as it's 2 town and 1 non-town instead of 1v1v1 you're actually way better off with an anti-town who has a nuke than otherwise

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #841 on: June 13, 2020, 01:02:09 AM »
...oh right. unless it's the sk. then you have to lynch the SK or else. or nuke, and wait around for the nuke to land.

I guess you could try to time the nuke landing to occur almost simultaneously with lynch...?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #842 on: June 13, 2020, 01:07:58 AM »
nyyts qrjtk cvyrj dbmgd gcufu bnryi tbpwl jonws fruyx agrfb ucilo nhnwz mxpti bbtnp mdplq vutxd vdkpz rddmv ghdxv aexca ojz

Daiya

• danse macabre
« Reply #843 on: June 13, 2020, 01:15:42 AM »
i actually asked everyone if they wanted me to claim like, twice. but they all ignored it so i figured that i might as well keep it to myself till def 1. general consensus regarding claims seemed to be "don't progress the scum poe this early".

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #844 on: June 13, 2020, 01:18:26 AM »
that's fair. overall massclaim was "no" but me and I think MAYBE rai were advocating for submarine claiming as an exception? idk

Daiya

• danse macabre
« Reply #845 on: June 13, 2020, 01:31:59 AM »
just you, i think. wasn't gonna claim based on one person's suggestion, especially if i didn't have much of a reason to trust their slot

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #846 on: June 13, 2020, 01:38:12 AM »
also, i don't know what a bunch of the unclaimed players are, but if 1~2 more people have nukes we should probably just aim to end the game today

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #847 on: June 13, 2020, 01:44:52 AM »
wait no that's not right because we can take the game down to 1 player with a nuke remaining in 3p lylo zzz

sorry i have a bad headache and i'm tired at work waiting for my replacement to arrive, i should probably stop posting until i get home and can look at votecounts with full attention

« Reply #848 on: June 13, 2020, 02:59:36 AM »
So Serela is anti-town

##Unvote
##Vote Serela

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #849 on: June 13, 2020, 03:01:43 AM »
???????????

why, because i'm not immediately blowing one of our nukes when we have T O N S of time left, in favor of instead trying to work out the best way to maximize town's win chance??

« Reply #850 on: June 13, 2020, 03:10:08 AM »
I think I might be blinded a bit here because the pressure's on me. Well, I am going off after 24 hours so forgive me please.

The point is, scum/SK is coordinating and playing a very good tonal game.

Town should not panic, town must not panic, town is not supposed to panic.
Our cop caught a scum red-handed, our doc prevented a NK, what we have is a highly competent power role duo in town.

Pushing for further massclaim is uncessary.

Today's lynch should be Dormio, I know everything I said before. But I was trying to get Dormio to nuke cancel.

Do not rolespec, the uncertainty is clearly doing us favours. The SK does not want to accidentally hit the last scum. The scum does not want to accidentally hit the last SK.

If we have problems with the information presented, similarly the scum must be too, relax, think, and trust each other to win.

The SK is not at an informational advantage, the SK is a paranoid and helpless soul likely ridden with guilt or sadistic joy over the game state.

They won't be very soon, because we will win and they will lose.

##I do not wish to die a painful radioactive death

Remember, we must not make the same mistake, we have a confirmed scum, we vote the confirmed scum, we lynch the confirmed scum. Greed makes players turn back so, so many times to the bonfire.

Vote Dormio, vote Dormio, vote Dormio.

Then use your heads and think out the rest. But always remember to trust, town has a majority, town has a majority, town has a motherfire trucking majority with hypercompetent PRs, do not reveal our hand.

All hail

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
Re: Neo DEFCON Mafia (DEFCON 3)
« Reply #851 on: June 13, 2020, 03:17:03 AM »
Beru (4) - Yaersulf, Zoomy Tsugumi, Serela, Zwerdjib, Raikaria
[b]zwerdjib (2) -[/b] Dormio, Abu
Serela (2) - Bardiche, Daiya
Raikaria (1) - Zoomy Tsugumi
Abu (1) - Yaersulf
Yaersulf (1) - NucleusWaffles
meow56 (1) - beru

Yaersulf hopped off first to be the first vote on Abu, Zoomy hopped off second onto Rai riiight before Raikaria voted Beru, and finally Zoomy->Zwerd->Beru->Daiya->Serela->Meow moved to vote abu

not sure d2 votecounts are interesting because it was just town/town wagons in the end and there wasn't really anything in the way of other significant wagons d2 other than yaer and zwerd
The scum does not want to accidentally hit the last SK.
scum is very very likely to lose if the SK doesn't die by the end of tonight lmao

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #852 on: June 13, 2020, 03:17:11 AM »
nzspl ffsqk duygj lfxix vmhux x

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #853 on: June 13, 2020, 03:17:34 AM »
☢ In-Game Event ☢
DEFCON 1

NucleusWaffles, American Missile Silo has committed suicide.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #854 on: June 13, 2020, 03:20:16 AM »
xzfam fdppu aekjv vkxcp vptmk v

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #855 on: June 13, 2020, 03:26:58 AM »
☢ Russian Leaks ☢
DEFCON 1

##Kill: Self

ehhrt hixho
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #856 on: June 13, 2020, 03:39:06 AM »
i'm ridiculously out of sorts right now because i've been thinking about numbers too much and my head is KILLING me

so I'm going to sleep on this and see how i feel about everything in the morning, there's still an enormous amount of time until deadline

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #857 on: June 13, 2020, 03:47:45 AM »
ujgas gpphy ovngh eq

« Reply #858 on: June 13, 2020, 03:49:02 AM »
Can I please get a link to the quicktopic sent to this alt? Thanks.

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #859 on: June 13, 2020, 06:50:08 AM »
OK; I'm back for a short while.

Time to solve this.

Step 1: At this point I think a semi-massclaim is in order. Knowing what resources are around would be quite useful. Also counter-claims and such. By semi-massclaim I mean those who haven't been cleared of being the final scum. In other words, I'm not claiming, at least until last. From earlier events I'm confirmed to be Not Red; so my claim is probably the least useful anyway.

2: From here we can work out who is likly scum, who's lying, and such. We can also use any nukes/nuke claims we have left.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #860 on: June 13, 2020, 06:51:05 AM »
Also if we're going to nuke Dormio we should do so before he'd get to submit any night actions, just in case we also lynch the last mafia [so no nightkill] or he's a power role.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #861 on: June 13, 2020, 11:08:05 AM »
Also if we're going to nuke Dormio we should do so before he'd get to submit any night actions, just in case we also lynch the last mafia [so no nightkill] or he's a power role.
Dormio nuked someone he's a silo

Dead scumteam can't nk people

And I feel achier than before I went to bed and am now wondering how to get tested for covid fire truck

Not sure how I feel about massclaim, the doc is still pretty valuable and the sub that would normally want to lie as antitown is already claimed

Daiya

• danse macabre
« Reply #862 on: June 13, 2020, 01:46:59 PM »
Daiya - Submarine. Town from my pov, but likely anti-town

Serela - Offensive silo, very likely anti-town

Bard - Not offensive Silo. He did type the magic words in the thread, so he isn't lying

Meow - Beru death, somewhat likely to be sk

Raikaria - Confirmed not-scum. Not fighter

Tsugumi - ???

Dormio - Confirmed Scum. Offensive Silo

Confirmed Roles: Fighter (Rc), Battleship (Doc)

Dead Roles: Espionage (Cop), Aircraft Carrier (Rb), Airbase (Bp)

There has to be at least one more silo in the game. Bard could still be a defensive silo I guess, but that's not confirmed.

With both Beru and Dormio having nukes, it's a reasonable assumption that the last scum has one too. So atp, I think the semi-massclaim might be our best option. We'll have two confirmed townies with the fighter and battleship (doc target is not-scum, but sk is possible), and as raikaria said we can punish fakeclaims pretty easily. Not to mention that the fighter has the chance of catching a fakeclaim. If we didn't manage to kill either nk or scum with that much info, then I'd be surprised.

I also want Serela to nuke Dormio. From my pov, he has the highest chance of being nk or scum, leaning scum. Having his nuke out of play is good for us and opens up our lynch. If we need another kill, then I'm willing to comply with Raik and whoever we can clear based on consensus. I know full well that defecting is gonna get me killed and harm our wincon, so please trust me on this.

Bardiche

• iSuck
« Reply #863 on: June 13, 2020, 01:54:32 PM »
Now that we're just playing "solve the setup", my motivation is like, mega low.

Bardiche

• iSuck
« Reply #864 on: June 13, 2020, 01:57:31 PM »
Honestly at this point someone should just get on with it and nuke Dormio already, then we can use the lynch for information. If we lynch Dormio, it's an obvious one, you can't analyse that train. If we nuke Dormio and push another lynch, you can do wagon analysis and be better poised tomorrow to do what needs to be done.

I want to go ahead and vote Serela again but I should probably re-read the thread and do a review of all my opinions to see if the current revelations re: Dormio, Nucleus, etc, have yielded any new info.

Bardiche

• iSuck
« Reply #865 on: June 13, 2020, 02:01:34 PM »
Also Daiya, submarine is heavily anti-town favoured so claiming it is a pretty pro-town move. Scum/SK would've just launched the nuke out of the dark, which I think is far more optimal than claiming so as far as I'm concerned, scum's among

Serela/Meow/Zoomy

with Raikaria added if you want to look for SK (I don't, we can lynch SK after we deal with scum)

Zoomy Tsugumi

• zoom zoom
« Reply #866 on: June 13, 2020, 03:05:23 PM »
When was fighter confirmed to be in the game btw?

Zoomy Tsugumi

• zoom zoom
« Reply #867 on: June 13, 2020, 03:06:50 PM »
I also want Serela to nuke Dormio. From my pov, he has the highest chance of being nk or scum, leaning scum. Having his nuke out of play is good for us and opens up our lynch. If we need another kill, then I'm willing to comply with Raik and whoever we can clear based on consensus. I know full well that defecting is gonna get me killed and harm our wincon, so please trust me on this.
This is very much how I'm feeling too btw.

meow56

• This feels familiar...
Re: Neo DEFCON Mafia (DEFCON 3)
« Reply #868 on: June 13, 2020, 03:13:33 PM »
Also; it's worth mentioning anyone who didn't get their first choice can confirm the existence of a role in the game. I can confirm that Fighter is in the game, as I missed out on this role myself.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #869 on: June 13, 2020, 03:16:17 PM »
Fighter was confirmed by Rai having it as their first pick iirc but why is it confirmed town ???

Honestly I'm still not convinced we're going in the right direction here but everyone else is arguing otherwise and I don't want the lynch to get wasted on me just because I didn't nuke Dormio faster. We still have Daiyas nuke and even if he's SK he knows to obey the thread using it today.

##Nuke:Dormio