~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center
Touhou Dream Thread
<< < (8/8)
aListers:
Multiple thing happened in my last dream but shortly after an incident where 2 kids stabbed me, Alice Margatroid appeared with guns. We then took a child on tour of the shopping centre we were in and I explained different aspects of Scotland and Scottish culture while on tour. We briefly saw a shop that Alice and Marisa had briefly tried to open up but had fallen into disrepair. I talked about the death of the high street and the economy to this child. Eventually we came across a noodle stand that served squid ink noodles. The stand was run by the child's rival so we had to beat her in a noodle eating challenge. We all took part but Alice kept my bowl refilled and we finished the noodles - winning the challenge. We then had to play a game to avenge the father of the rival but at that point Alice stopped making appearances.
Goomba98:
In my dream last night, there was a scene in a school building where one of the teachers was offering a first-come first-serve deal on free Deka Fumos as a reward for something I don't remember.

Another scene later on in the dream had me reading about a mod of Doom where the protagonist was a fusion of Sanae Kochiya and Sanae Dekomori from Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions.

There was a third Touhou-related scene later on, but I don't even remember who it involved.

3/30 EDIT: Last night's dream had a scene with the Prismriver Sisters doing some vaguely GMod-esque squash-and-stretch action with their limbs. There was even some sensual stuff involving Merlin and some other Touhou girls wearing boots (I hope that's okay to at least mention here - I won't go into details 'cause I don't even remember the details).

4/5 EDIT: I remember even less of this dream, but I know it involved Satori, Orin, and Okuu and something about a store.
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version