~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center
Touhou Dream Thread
<< < (4/8) > >>
OkuuFallout:
I had a dream recently with Koishi in it. The details are kind of foggy, but I do remember that there were several of those "friends" in dreams that you don't know at all in real life. At some point, Koishi "appeared", and by that I mean only I could see her (probably hiding herself from others through subconsciousness manipulation). She was pretty attached to me and happy the whole time. There was some sort of tension between one of those random people and me, but I don't remember what it was. Regardless, Koishi was still with me.
Oh yeah, I forgot! This all took place at my grandmother's house! It is a mobile home.
aListers:
Had a dream that in Phantasmagoria of Flower View there was a small map of Gensokyo. It was only the area near the Hakurei Shrine and it was fully interactive. You could explore it with Reimu or Marisa. Around back there was the forest of magic and a small garden. For some reason Reimu was growing chips. I also saw smaller continuity nods as certain roads would later lead to the animal realm. There was also a graveyard, a church and another building I can't remember.
SeroVich:
When I was having my episodic dreams, I have one dream where I was in the dark city with little light and I saw Sumireiko Usami standing and looked behind me, then I had another episodic dream. Yes, that was it, that was the dream.  :meiling:
aListers:
had a dream that a group of powerful vampires (I think they were vampires) entered Gensokyo and started causing trouble. The usual gang tried to stop them but it turned out these ones needed a ritual to stop them. Reimu ignored that though and attempted to seal them with brute force. When she did that, the leader reversed the seal and it hit Reimu -sealing her powers instead. After that, I started searching for the items needed for the ritual when it turned out that Alice Margatroid had joined them. I tried to talk her out of it but the fact that she had dumped me lingered through the conversation and stopped her from considering anything I said. I was really apologetic about it and always hoped I would be forgiven at least and maybe she would take me back. I went through exploring life doing whatever I saw that looked fun but Alice always lingered in my mind. Even by my grave she didn't.
Suspicious person:
Had a weird ass fever dream a few days ago

I don't remember it all, but basically the goat actor that was playing Toutetsu died, that trended on twitter and even got covered on national news by Voiceoverpete in bright green briefs. The company behind Touhou then announced that they were gonna write off Toutetsu somehow, since they can't find a goat that's as talented as the one before but also to honor its legacy, and lots of arguing happened on twitter. Then there were waves of tweets that agreed with the decision, then waves of tweets that disagreed with the decision, then waves of tweet that agreed with the decision, then waves of tweet that disagreed with the decision, then waves of tweets that agreed then disagreed then agreed and disagreed and so on an so forth ...

Nothing much to glean from fever dreams, but hot damn twitter still had to be twitter even in the corner of my mind ...
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version