~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center
Touhou Dream Thread
<< < (3/8) > >>
alma:
Haven't had any recently, but I did have a few when I was first getting into the series. Most of them were pretty normal dreams where Touhou characters would just kinda be there on the side not really interacting, but I have two I remember vaguely.

The first one was where I was Reimu and flying across a weird fusion of my city block and Gensokyo for seemingly an eternity before stumbling upon Marisa and the supposed real Reimu. An argument just barely breaks out between who was the real Reimu before I hear my alarm and wake up. I believe I was trying to explain I wasn't the real Reimu and am some sort of accidental imposter.

The second was where I was myself walking around Gensokyo with my own special ability to manipulate hostility to prevent being attacked by anyone. I happen upon the Scarlet Devil Mansion and talk to Meiling about... something. I remember conversing vividly but none of the content of the conversation if that makes sense. I walk into the Mansion and it is incredibly warped and twisted, so much so that I actually acknowledged it in the dream, but never really thought much of it and assumed youkai lived abstractly or something. I ask Sakuya if I could see her mistress and she say something along the lines of "No, please leave" and I go up the stairs looking for Remilia anyways. I find Remilia sitting on a grandiose throne before my vision goes red and my dream ends. There was a lot more in between stuff I don't remember like what happened during the search and I think I went to the library at some point?

Honestly could use that ability from the second dream these days. My dreams have become so violent now that I'm older.
aListers:
Had a dream again today. Struggling to remember it because I had stuff to do when I woke up. I remember being driven to the Hakurei Shrine and dreading it for some reason. I think I was being fired or something. Either way, we arrived there and we went into a large building behind the main shrine that was in slight disrepair. Apparently this was the room that Reimu was born in. Yukari was in the room and I ended up discussing how it was in better condition than I expected - considering it hadn't been used for years. Eventually we started discussing how the Youkai run their little societies within Gensokyo - as well as theory crafting how they could be run. I remember Yukari bringing up the idea of what would happen in a Youkai group tried to run a communist commune and I ended up theorising how I think things would be distributed. At one point we discussed the idea of how a corporatist society would work in Gensokyo and I just said "Probably similar to how the Kappa already run themselves; and I say that as a friend of Nitori." To which she replied "yeah, yeah, I know"
red770:
This one happened a couple nights ago. The only thing I remember is seeing Reimu. She turned to me, looked me dead in the eye with an annoyed scowl on her face and said,
"You're lucky you even get to see me."
I also saw Suika at one point, but can't remember anything beyond that.
Goomba98:
I had this dream some time ago, but I keep not wanting to post about it for some reason. Something that might've influenced this dream is that, the night before, I was having some fun slowing down Touhou songs in Audacity to turn them into ambient horror-sounding tracks.

As for the dream itself, the Touhou-related part was when I found that some weird edutainment-horror game (by which I mean an actual edutainment game with a horror theme, not horror disguised as edutainment like Baldi's Basics) was involved in an alternate reality game. One of the music tracks in said edutainment-horror game seems to be a bunch of creepy droning noises at first, but by speeding it up, it was revealed to be a vocal remix of Futatsuiwa from Sado sung by Mamizou, which ended with her asking Akyuu a question, and Akyuu responded in kind, which was probably involved in the ARG. Unfortunately, I don't remember the question or the answer - I'm kinda hoping one of my future dreams returns to this imaginary ARG so I can end up remembering.
aListers:
Had a dream last night that after running away, my body started falling apart. My ribs had cracked and were poking out my skin and my molars had cracked off and turned to dust in my mouth. People around me told me to get it looked at but I decided that at this point my quality of life had degraded to the point it wasn't worth continuing. Instead I went to Byakuren Hijiri and asked her to help me on the way to enlightenment in any way she can before I die. Somebody disguised as Mayumi showed up so me and Byakuren pointed out flaws in her disguise. Mostly untucked bits of clothing that weren't acceptable by military standards. I woke up before discovering who she really was or what she wanted
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version