Maidens of the Kaleidoscope

~Beyond the Border~ => Rumia's Party Games => Topic started by: Neovereign on February 24, 2020, 10:40:51 AM

Title: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 24, 2020, 10:40:51 AM
> You are Alice Margatroid, a magician living within the Forest of Magic.

> Your recent days have been a bit strange. Your usual dreams aided by the Butterfly Dream Pills from Eientei have been corrupted into nightmares of familiar faces and lands - Primarily of Makai. While not entirely “scary”, the terrors began to inflict damage that would stay even upon your waking.

> Not paying it as much attention the first couple of days, you continued your life with a few interesting developments happening. There was Marisa’s discovery of mushrooms that altered not just the consumer’s power and such, but also their figure, though all temporary. You began experimenting with these when you could find them, as well as your own abilities and new ways to apply them to other beings.

> With the growing knowledge of the mushrooms and your abilities, you did some literal growing, making your size much larger than you originally were, though not quite towering over entire houses. However, the problem of the dreams had become more relevant, and you started to seek out a way to stop them. Quite quickly, you managed to catch Aya, who then helped you reach your target: Doremy, a Baku and ruler of dreams. With her help, you were able to cease the dreams.

> You also tested these “Glamour Mushrooms” on other folk, finding that they don’t provide the exact same results to every individual. One of those individuals and a friend of Marisa’s, Nitori, was a Kappa that you started helping in her own business - mainly how to reward and incentivise the other working Kappa with her. They were pretty poor in cooperation, and already receiving cucumbers and money, so you suggested sake.

> With a couple different creatures tested, you opted to try for a god, and found that it still affects them as well. And from such, you were able to gain a source of production for the mushrooms. And yet, the greatest of results goes to Yuugi, an Oni, who was mysteriously capable of prolonging the usually timed effects of the mushroom.

> Following Yuugi’s grandeur was Meiling, who you began to spend some time with. A couple of dates have gone successful, and in your time spent together, you have even been able to help her expand her own abilities (and some other things). However your participation in Doremy’s own interest in your dreams has brought you to a much deeper one than the previous, leaving you to sleep in Meiling’s lap as you “returned” to Makai yet again. This time, you encountered the creator and god of that world herself, Shinki. The “nightmare” has been quite tame compared to the others, and you have even learned a bit more about Makai since your last time actually there.

> Currently, you still reside within the dream. You are in your Wonderland, near many Card Soldiers and Shinki. The goddess seems in control of things, and has prepared “a surprise” as something seemingly away from Makai that she claims is “nothing much”.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 24, 2020, 06:14:21 PM
>"Well, let's see it then?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 24, 2020, 09:37:55 PM
>"Well, let's see it then?"
> "It's not something to show you here, so that would ruin the surprise." Shinki states. "And... It might take a little bit to get to the surprise, unless you get to it first."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 25, 2020, 04:45:48 AM
>"...Could you clarify, please?"
>How do we traditionally refer to her? Shinki? You Majesty? Mom?
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 25, 2020, 10:49:39 AM
>"...Could you clarify, please?"
>How do we traditionally refer to her? Shinki? You Majesty? Mom?
> "It's not something you'll need to worry about just yet. But you might like it when it does come up. That's what I'm saying." Shinki smiles.
> She's usually just Shinki to you. You feel like you've called her "mom" once, but for so long ago, you aren't sure...
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 26, 2020, 12:43:12 AM
>"Perhaps, then, it's time I made arrangements for a real visit?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 26, 2020, 01:40:48 AM
>"Perhaps, then, it's time I made arrangements for a real visit?"
> "Maybe Maybe~" Shinki says with some excitement.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 26, 2020, 02:19:50 AM
>"Alright. I'll come as soon as we can get things together."
>Try to will ourself awake.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Microinterval(s) on February 26, 2020, 02:54:33 AM
> unless you get to it first? clearly shinki is just messing with you
> ask anyway
> "wait, but shinki, what happens if i really do get to your surprise first?"
> if it's something you're "going to like", it could be doll or magic related
> you can not will yourself awake, it seems. either it's part of doremy's plan or eientei is really good at making pills
> assume the latter, because it's best not to think about all that while having such a peaceful dream
> just enjoy the dream
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 26, 2020, 03:48:58 AM
>"Alright. I'll come as soon as we can get things together."
>Try to will ourself awake.
> unless you get to it first? clearly shinki is just messing with you
> ask anyway
> "wait, but shinki, what happens if i really do get to your surprise first?"
> if it's something you're "going to like", it could be doll or magic related
> you can not will yourself awake, it seems. either it's part of doremy's plan or eientei is really good at making pills
> assume the latter, because it's best not to think about all that while having such a peaceful dream
> just enjoy the dream
> "Then it won't take as long for it to happen. I'm sorry that there's not more to it that I can reveal." Shinki says.

> You try to will yourself awake now, not expecting much success. Nothing seems to happen, as Shinki just stares at you...
> She takes a bit of a surprised face, and waves, before you suddenly find yourself back in Gensokyo!


> You are lying down on something soft, facing the sky... And Meiling, who seems to be worriedly talking to someone.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Microinterval(s) on February 26, 2020, 03:55:30 AM
>
>
> that's pretty strange. you're awake now, or at least it seems.
> you turn around
> it's just grass under you
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 26, 2020, 04:05:14 AM
>"Mmm, Meiling?"
>Does she still seem to be under the effects of the mushrooms?




>
>
> that's pretty strange. you're awake now, or at least it seems.
> you turn around
> it's just grass under you

This is Neovereign's game to run. We're just players, not calling the shots.


Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 26, 2020, 11:27:37 AM
>
>
> that's pretty strange. you're awake now, or at least it seems.
> you turn around
> it's just grass under you
>"Mmm, Meiling?"
>Does she still seem to be under the effects of the mushrooms?




This is Neovereign's game to run. We're just players, not calling the shots.



//Ah yes. It's not exactly an RP. You do control the main character, but what succeeds, the results of things and the other characters and environment, are controlled by me.

> "Oh! You're awake. Ahh, you're awake..." Meiling sighs in relief. "Are you alright?"
> No, but she is still larger than her original size.

> You turn around, or well, look around as best as you can lying down like this.
> There are a few fairies around. They seem to be under Meiling's command, and a couple are in maid uniform.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 26, 2020, 07:49:26 PM
>Ah, perhaps there was a permanent effect?
>"I'm fine, I'm fine. I think we've gotten to the bottom of things. What's been happening while I was away?"
>No need to move from this lovely spot just yet.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 26, 2020, 09:23:50 PM
>Ah, perhaps there was a permanent effect?
>"I'm fine, I'm fine. I think we've gotten to the bottom of things. What's been happening while I was away?"
>No need to move from this lovely spot just yet.
> She may only be grown with her own abilities, like before. But if that's true, she shouldn't really be able to hold you like this in her lap... Perhaps there was a permanent effect.
> "Well, you weren't waking up after a while, so I tried to get some help, and the only ones nearby were the fairies. I didn't want to leave you, so I tried to start explaining." Meiling says.
> "Couldn't you have carried her if you didn't want to leave her?" One of the fairies asks.
> "...Ah."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 26, 2020, 09:44:07 PM
>Glance toward the faerie. "Perhaps she was afraid to have jostled me too much. Regardless, I'm fine now. Thank you for trying to help Meiling, though. That was very kind of you."
>Look back to Meiling, "How long has it been?"
>Do we feel decently rested?
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 26, 2020, 10:09:19 PM
>Glance toward the faerie. "Perhaps she was afraid to have jostled me too much. Regardless, I'm fine now. Thank you for trying to help Meiling, though. That was very kind of you."
>Look back to Meiling, "How long has it been?"
>Do we feel decently rested?
> The fairy gives a bit of a salute.
> Just as you lead on, you feel fine.
> "Just about an hour or so. Did uh, things go well?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 26, 2020, 10:50:34 PM
>"Pretty well. Actually, um..."
>Mumble, "Mom kinda wants to meet you..."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 26, 2020, 11:04:08 PM
>"Pretty well. Actually, um..."
>Mumble, "Mom kinda wants to meet you..."
> "Huh. Mom?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 26, 2020, 11:24:40 PM
>"Ugh, don't tell her I said that! But yeah. In Makai."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 27, 2020, 04:42:12 AM
>"Ugh, don't tell her I said that! But yeah. In Makai."
> "Oh. I see. Maybe I should try to get even more time than this to go out."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 27, 2020, 05:00:50 AM
>"I'm sure we can arrange something. In the meantime, how did the experiment go?"
>How large is Meiling now? Both in height and in bust.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 28, 2020, 11:09:08 AM
>"I'm sure we can arrange something. In the meantime, how did the experiment go?"
>How large is Meiling now? Both in height and in bust.
> "Ah. I've still been eating them. It hasn't lasted longer or shorter. We still have quite a few though... By the way, did you sleep well? Trying to get back to... less panicked conversation."
> She seems like she did before you slept... She's larger than the mansion and can probably lift it, while you - still giant yourself, are resting on a grown variant of your futon in her lap. Her bust is still one of the largest you've seen. Actually, the largest now, since Yuugi hadn't grown this big... Even with the nights before, you still haven't had quite enough of her, though...
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 28, 2020, 11:14:09 AM
//A bit late into the quest, but I sort of want to organize a better information list. When this was starting, I simply used text documents and the like, but in more recent quests, I've started to use Google Docs. Far too early in the morning to even attempt such now, but it may be worthwhile later...
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 28, 2020, 06:20:15 PM
//That's what I've been doing since the Patchy Quest days. Though in my case, it's information I don't want to be public. And I never record enough, people are outright talented at asking for something I didn't think to note down

>"Pretty well. I hope I didn't mumble in my sleep or something."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 28, 2020, 10:13:01 PM
//That's what I've been doing since the Patchy Quest days. Though in my case, it's information I don't want to be public. And I never record enough, people are outright talented at asking for something I didn't think to note down

>"Pretty well. I hope I didn't mumble in my sleep or something."
> "Ah, no. You don't seem cranky or anything. Maybe you slept for much longer than I thought? Did an entire night pass?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 28, 2020, 10:18:54 PM
>"I think only you can answer that, honey. Have you been sitting here, eating mushrooms for many hours now?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 28, 2020, 10:33:39 PM
>"I think only you can answer that, honey. Have you been sitting here, eating mushrooms for many hours now?"
> "It's only felt like an hour." Meiling puts a finger to her chin, before holding up another mushroom pair.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 28, 2020, 10:37:47 PM
>Chuckle.
>"And I suppose you haven't been keeping count of your mushrooms, hm?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 28, 2020, 10:55:53 PM
>Chuckle.
>"And I suppose you haven't been keeping count of your mushrooms, hm?"
> "...Not at all, ahaha..."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 28, 2020, 11:14:28 PM
>"Well, no worries there. How do you feel, having had so many?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 29, 2020, 03:59:38 AM
>"Well, no worries there. How do you feel, having had so many?"
> "Getting pretty tired of eating them... Could at least go for some water..."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 29, 2020, 04:26:33 AM
>Laugh
>"Well, if you want to stop, I suppose it's fine. I swear you've gotten even bigger since I went to sleep. And, well, 'bigger'"
>Mime her enlarged chest with our hands.
>"And if you want a drink, frankly I think you could probably reach the lake from here."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 29, 2020, 01:04:50 PM
>Laugh
>"Well, if you want to stop, I suppose it's fine. I swear you've gotten even bigger since I went to sleep. And, well, 'bigger'"
>Mime her enlarged chest with our hands.
>"And if you want a drink, frankly I think you could probably reach the lake from here."
> "Have I now? Or maybe you're just happy to see me again. I wonder if the lake tastes well. I guess I have no room to complain seeing as I have little other good choices."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 29, 2020, 05:55:43 PM
>"Well, I am happy to see you again, but I think it's both things!"
>Chuckle.
>"I can't imagine the lake is any different than the rest of the water we drink."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 01, 2020, 05:07:00 AM
>"Well, I am happy to see you again, but I think it's both things!"
>Chuckle.
>"I can't imagine the lake is any different than the rest of the water we drink."
> "Here we go, then."
> Meiling leans over, shadowing you as she gathers a cup of water via her hands.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 01, 2020, 05:19:25 AM
>"Be sure that you didn't gather up anything in it!"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 02, 2020, 05:03:08 AM
>"Be sure that you didn't gather up anything in it!"
> Meiling brings it closer to herself... Before starting to drink out of her hands.
> The fairies simply stare up at her...
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 02, 2020, 05:07:25 AM
>Just watch the sight and admire our big beautiful paramour.
>"I just can't get enough of you..."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 02, 2020, 05:20:52 AM
>Just watch the sight and admire our big beautiful paramour.
>"I just can't get enough of you..."
> You watch in relaxation...
> Meiling finishes, speaking up.
> "It's a good thing I'm not planning on dying soon then. You've got plenty of time to get your fill."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 02, 2020, 05:32:54 AM
>Chuckle.
>"Is it wrong I kind of hope you've had enough mushrooms to make this permanent?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 03, 2020, 03:40:35 AM
>Chuckle.
>"Is it wrong I kind of hope you've had enough mushrooms to make this permanent?"
> "I might be hoping that as well. It's pretty nice to have you like this. But I would miss having you closer to my size after a while."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 03, 2020, 05:09:40 AM
>"Well, once you are ready, I'll be happy to close the gap a little. But only once you're ready."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 03, 2020, 01:27:48 PM
>"Well, once you are ready, I'll be happy to close the gap a little. But only once you're ready."
> "Alright. What will we do now? I could practice in getting bigger more, but this experiment is already going on."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 03, 2020, 05:20:26 PM
>"Well, for now, let's take it easy. And figure out how we're going to get to you enough time off to visit Makai."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 05, 2020, 12:58:16 AM
>"Well, for now, let's take it easy. And figure out how we're going to get to you enough time off to visit Makai."
> "There's the idea of putting in a lot more work, maybe. But that'd still take a while to get results..."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 05, 2020, 01:24:09 AM
>"And I don't like you having to work even harder to have a vacation, anyways. That feels backwards to me."
>"I suppose the best thing we can do is talk to Remilia and see what she thinks."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 05, 2020, 01:35:16 AM
>"And I don't like you having to work even harder to have a vacation, anyways. That feels backwards to me."
>"I suppose the best thing we can do is talk to Remilia and see what she thinks."
> "Hey now, I should be able to at least scare off others more like this. ...But some alternative would be nice, yeah..."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 05, 2020, 02:01:29 AM
>"Oh, no doubt you're vastly more effective at your job, now."
>Take a moment to appreciate the unintended word place, smirk a bit.
>"I'm sure she will be pleased with that."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 07, 2020, 12:17:35 AM
>"Oh, no doubt you're vastly more effective at your job, now."
>Take a moment to appreciate the unintended word place, smirk a bit.
>"I'm sure she will be pleased with that."
> "Yeah. Hey, you haven't tried to give these to Remilia, right? Maybe we can show her how these are, in exchange for some time?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 07, 2020, 12:48:26 AM
>"Hm, that's not a bad idea! Would it be alright for me to enter the mansion and inquire?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 07, 2020, 01:16:09 AM
>"Hm, that's not a bad idea! Would it be alright for me to enter the mansion and inquire?"
> "Sure. If you think you can get up." Meiling smiles. "Oh, I guess one of you guys could go with her, to make sure no one tries to kick her out. Also to say that I allowed her in."
> The fairies look between each other.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 07, 2020, 03:33:11 AM
>"If it will be a problem, I don't mind waiting. I wouldn't want to reflect poorly on you."
>Reminder: How do we get on with Sakuya?
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 07, 2020, 04:06:24 AM
>"If it will be a problem, I don't mind waiting. I wouldn't want to reflect poorly on you."
>Reminder: How do we get on with Sakuya?
> "I'm sure it'll be fine with one of the fairy maids. They've been getting a bit more credible."
> Sakuya doesn't mind you being around, but you haven't engaged each other a lot. Thus, you wouldn't be able to accurately tell how she feels about you, such as if she actually does mind you being around.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 07, 2020, 04:23:50 AM
>Look to the faeries. "So, who wants to come with me?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 07, 2020, 02:05:08 PM
>Look to the faeries. "So, who wants to come with me?"
> "We'll do it." Two of them volunteer.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 07, 2020, 05:41:26 PM
>"Great, I'll need the two of you to help me get around!"
>"Could hand me a couple mushrooms, Meiling?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 08, 2020, 04:10:31 AM
>"Great, I'll need the two of you to help me get around!"
>"Could hand me a couple mushrooms, Meiling?"
> "How many do you want?" Meiling digs into the bag.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 08, 2020, 06:07:21 AM
>"Three or four should do. Sakuya might want some."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 08, 2020, 06:09:33 AM
>"Three or four should do. Sakuya might want some."
> "Ooh. Interesting." Meiling tosses four pairs over your way.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 08, 2020, 06:27:14 AM
>Take the mushrooms, and start to climb down Meiling's leg and onto the mansion grounds, then make for the front doors.
>How much of the mansion is actually large enough for us, presuming we crawl or creep through doors and down hallways?
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 08, 2020, 06:29:27 AM
>Take the mushrooms, and start to climb down Meiling's leg and onto the mansion grounds, then make for the front doors.
>How much of the mansion is actually large enough for us, presuming we crawl or creep through doors and down hallways?
> With mushrooms in tow, you start through the mansion's doors.
> The interior of the mansion is pretty spacious, but not enough for you to just casually walk through at your size...
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 08, 2020, 06:34:44 AM
>Let's just get through the front doors for now.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 08, 2020, 06:38:24 AM
>Let's just get through the front doors for now.
> You crawl into the mansion, hearing the fairies follow behind you.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 08, 2020, 06:46:32 AM
>Look back toward the faeries. Sit up if we can. Just stay kneeling if we can't.
>"Where would Lady Scarlet be right now?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 08, 2020, 06:49:54 AM
>Look back toward the faeries. Sit up if we can. Just stay kneeling if we can't.
>"Where would Lady Scarlet be right now?"
> You can't, so you settle for just looking back.
> "It's still late, so she could be anywhere in the mansion. Maybe she's getting ready for bed though."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 08, 2020, 06:53:08 AM
>Mmm, it probably is still early int he morning.
>"Can you show me the way to her room?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 09, 2020, 06:51:19 AM
>Mmm, it probably is still early int he morning.
>"Can you show me the way to her room?"
> "Sure thing. Follow me." One of the two speaks, before heading down the hall.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 09, 2020, 06:02:29 PM
>Crawl after that faerie, taking care to not bump into anything.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 10, 2020, 05:02:24 AM
>Crawl after that faerie, taking care to not bump into anything.
> You follow, though find yourself at a problem when the fairy heads up a staircase...
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 10, 2020, 05:18:20 AM
>Do the stairs look like they can hold our weight? And does our girth look like it will fit between the bannisters?
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 10, 2020, 05:50:42 AM
>Do the stairs look like they can hold our weight? And does our girth look like it will fit between the bannisters?
> The former, maybe. The latter, no.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 10, 2020, 06:52:37 AM
>Let's try to fly up it, over the bannisters, and use our hands to guide us.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 11, 2020, 06:22:16 AM
>Let's try to fly up it, over the bannisters, and use our hands to guide us.
> You begin to try to fly up instead, though there's still hardly any space to move around...
> "Wouldn't it be better if we just brought the mistress to her..." One of the fairies questions.
> "We're following what Meiling said." The other answers.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 11, 2020, 06:52:05 AM
>"I wouldn't want to force her to come meet me. But...perhaps it is necessary..."
>Let's just try not to get stuck.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 11, 2020, 07:34:02 AM
>"I wouldn't want to force her to come meet me. But...perhaps it is necessary..."
>Let's just try not to get stuck.
> It might not be too late to back out, but maybe it could be better to progress...
> One of the fairies goes on ahead, leaving you with the other one to stick by your side.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 11, 2020, 05:18:10 PM
>Let's take a moment and assess whether it is better to go forward or back. There's no hurries and we definitely don't want to damage anything.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 14, 2020, 01:23:57 AM
>Let's take a moment and assess whether it is better to go forward or back. There's no hurries and we definitely don't want to damage anything.
> While it would be easier to go to Remilia directly for the situation, you're already still in the lower area, and don't know how spacious the upper will be. If there's little to no clutter in the halls, progressing would be better.
> However, you do need to get back out somehow, and turning around is very difficult in here.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 14, 2020, 05:47:06 AM
>We'll just back down for now.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 15, 2020, 04:09:48 PM
>We'll just back down for now.
> You settle down for now.
> "So... are you gonna be a gate guard too?"  The remaining fairy questions.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 15, 2020, 08:45:19 PM
>"I'm not intending to be. But, I suppose if Meiling needs a day off and she asks me, I might take her place from time to time?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 16, 2020, 01:16:44 AM
>"I'm not intending to be. But, I suppose if Meiling needs a day off and she asks me, I might take her place from time to time?"
> "Ooh. I wonder how you'll keep intruders out."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 16, 2020, 04:25:12 AM
>"Well, I can just sit in front of the gate. Perhaps set up a few dolls to keep watch in other directions."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 17, 2020, 08:16:13 AM
>"Well, I can just sit in front of the gate. Perhaps set up a few dolls to keep watch in other directions."
> "That sounds like it'd do a great job. Meiling says we're a help when we keep watch in other directions too."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 17, 2020, 05:48:01 PM
>"Oh, I imagine."
>Chuckle appreciatively.
>"So what do you think of her, now?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 18, 2020, 08:25:25 AM
>"Oh, I imagine."
>Chuckle appreciatively.
>"So what do you think of her, now?"
> "She was great and cool. But now she's even greater and cooler. She makes me feel small though... Well, more than usual."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 18, 2020, 05:24:16 PM
>"Feeling small isn't a bad thing, as long as you don't feel that way because someone is being mean to you."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 19, 2020, 02:39:09 AM
>"Feeling small isn't a bad thing, as long as you don't feel that way because someone is being mean to you."
> "Being bigger looks like it's much better than being smaller though."
> You hear someone coming this way from the steps.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 19, 2020, 03:50:23 AM
>All we can really do is chuckle in response. We can't comment there.
>Look toward the oncoming steps.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 19, 2020, 09:53:10 PM
>All we can really do is chuckle in response. We can't comment there.
>Look toward the oncoming steps.
> You give a light chuckle to the fairy's plight, looking for who might be coming.
> It's the fairy who left previously, and a slightly aggravated Remilia. However, her expression lightens a bit when she notices you.
> "Hm? That puppeteer? Is that you?" The mistress of the mansion questions.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 20, 2020, 03:57:33 AM
>"Just so, Lady Scarlet. I was coming to call on you, but...ah, it's a little difficult for me, as you can see."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 20, 2020, 05:06:46 AM
>"Just so, Lady Scarlet. I was coming to call on you, but...ah, it's a little difficult for me, as you can see."
> "You're not stuck, are you?" Remilia expresses a bit of concern, though it sounds like it's mostly for her mansion.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 20, 2020, 05:36:07 AM
>"I'll need a moment. And perhaps some extra eyes."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 20, 2020, 09:26:55 PM
>"I'll need a moment. And perhaps some extra eyes."
> "Hmm... Well, since you're here and I'm not that busy at the moment..." The mistress puts her hands on her hips. "Your business with me?"
> She seems like she's ready to be disappointed.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 20, 2020, 10:33:48 PM
>"Meiling would like to take some time off, given circumstances."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 20, 2020, 10:38:05 PM
>"Meiling would like to take some time off, given circumstances."
> "Circumstances?" She frowns a bit.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 21, 2020, 09:49:11 PM
>"Partially so she has some time to explore her new size. And I was hoping she could accompany me on a journey I am about to undertake."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 23, 2020, 12:59:33 AM
>"Partially so she has some time to explore her new size. And I was hoping she could accompany me on a journey I am about to undertake."
> Remilia closes her eyes for a few moments of thought...
> "I'm feeling generous and interested in something. So, do tell her she can have some time off. Though, as part of that interest, I want her to specifically keep away from the mansion for a while. It's residents are fair game to meet and mingle with as usual, however. I think that should be reasonable to her."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 23, 2020, 07:47:45 AM
>Smile. "Thank you very much, it is most kind of you."
>"May I know about that interest?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 23, 2020, 08:00:37 AM
>Smile. "Thank you very much, it is most kind of you."
>"May I know about that interest?"
> The mistress of the mansion considers again.
> "Well, I would like to see what the absence of Meiling does for my mansion. Will more take the chance to invade? Will less? Will it be harder to repel them? Will there be more less hostile visitors?" Remilia lists.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 23, 2020, 05:02:38 PM
>"Ah. You wish to see who may or may not respect the Mansion's privacy. That makes sense."
>"If I may, might I ask about the history between you two? Her loyalty is something to behold."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 26, 2020, 06:45:21 AM
>"Ah. You wish to see who may or may not respect the Mansion's privacy. That makes sense."
>"If I may, might I ask about the history between you two? Her loyalty is something to behold."
> "Hmhmm, I'll be keeping that a secret."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 26, 2020, 05:15:54 PM
>"Surely you can tell me a little. If not how it all came to be, at least a little about you time together?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 27, 2020, 05:21:50 AM
>"Surely you can tell me a little. If not how it all came to be, at least a little about you time together?"
> "The daily routine with her has been the same for a long while now. There have been some occurrences here and there, but no great events stand out. From what we've experienced in Gensokyo, Meiling must be quite bored since we came here."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 27, 2020, 06:46:56 AM
>"Did that concern you? I mean, back before she tapped into her potential?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 28, 2020, 03:10:08 AM
>"Did that concern you? I mean, back before she tapped into her potential?"
> "She's shown her worth early on. I don't usually have much worry for her performance."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 28, 2020, 07:34:48 AM
>"No no, I meant the idea that the routine is getting to her."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 28, 2020, 09:07:19 PM
>"No no, I meant the idea that the routine is getting to her."
> "Ah. I would have liked for something to spice up our days. Something she could be active in, for example."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 28, 2020, 09:35:29 PM
>Nod.
>"Just how long does she tend to be out there, anyways?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 29, 2020, 03:38:36 AM
>Nod.
>"Just how long does she tend to be out there, anyways?"
> "She's out there for longer than she actually needs to be. She likes it better than to wander the mansion or visit any of the others' rooms."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 29, 2020, 04:43:56 AM
>"Interesting. Has she ever said why?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 29, 2020, 04:53:49 AM
>"Interesting. Has she ever said why?"
> "I think she shows it a lot, actually. The exercises she does outside, and how she likes to talk with those that pass by."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 29, 2020, 07:31:54 AM
>Nod thoughtfully.
>"Has she always been like that?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 31, 2020, 05:27:26 AM
>Nod thoughtfully.
>"Has she always been like that?"
> Remilia nods with a "yes she has.", almost proud of such.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 31, 2020, 05:49:41 AM
>Chuckle appreciatively. It's good to be proud of those we care about.
>"I can say she is certainly worried about leaving. I was discussing making a home for both of us, and she was unhappy with the idea of leaving, even if she came back for work each day."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 31, 2020, 05:12:47 PM
>Chuckle appreciatively. It's good to be proud of those we care about.
>"I can say she is certainly worried about leaving. I was discussing making a home for both of us, and she was unhappy with the idea of leaving, even if she came back for work each day."
> "Ah. She has been a part of our family for a long time. That could be one of her reasons."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 31, 2020, 06:36:33 PM
>"That it would."
>"Hm, now that I'm thinking about it, did she have any difficulty fitting in with your household?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 02, 2020, 07:34:10 AM
>"That it would."
>"Hm, now that I'm thinking about it, did she have any difficulty fitting in with your household?"
> "Not very much. The way she is made it easy enough for everyone else to warm up to her. Perhaps her kindness, you could say."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 02, 2020, 05:04:02 PM
>"I don't have trouble believing that. Has she always been a guard here?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 04, 2020, 04:29:18 AM
>"I don't have trouble believing that. Has she always been a guard here?"
> "That's been her only profession here. Well, she does take care of the gardens as well..."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 04, 2020, 06:58:52 AM
>"Well, I imagine she'll be quite the landscaper now."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 04, 2020, 07:43:19 AM
>"Well, I imagine she'll be quite the landscaper now."
> "That is her choice. Though I do hope she doesn't start thinking of moving the entire mansion or parts of it."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 04, 2020, 05:18:06 PM
>"I don't think she would. But, it is an option you have now."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 04, 2020, 11:40:26 PM
>"I don't think she would. But, it is an option you have now."
> "I wouldn't want it moved from here just yet either." Remilia expresses.
> The fairies are starting to head back outside.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 05, 2020, 12:34:04 AM
>Chuckle. "True, true. But now you have the option without having to make Patchouli do it."
>"So, how shall I phrase your order?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 05, 2020, 03:06:24 AM
>Chuckle. "True, true. But now you have the option without having to make Patchouli do it."
>"So, how shall I phrase your order?"
> "Hmm... Am I to trust you'll say it in a way she'll understand and enjoy?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 05, 2020, 04:07:04 AM
>"I'll do my best at that, of course."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 05, 2020, 06:15:56 AM
>"I'll do my best at that, of course."
> "Is that all, then?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 05, 2020, 07:07:43 AM
>"Well. How has Sakuya taken all this? I would not want to bother her while she's at work?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 05, 2020, 07:50:55 AM
>"Well. How has Sakuya taken all this? I would not want to bother her while she's at work?"
> "It has not bothered her much. I don't expect it will too much either."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 05, 2020, 06:03:29 PM
>Nods.
>"I suppose there is one more thing. Might you like to try it yourself?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2020, 03:13:54 AM
>Nods.
>"I suppose there is one more thing. Might you like to try it yourself?"
> "Hmm... Maybe I'd give it a go when I have free time. Though I'd expect mass confusion and surprise at me being at the gate instead. Not to mention having to use an aid against the sunlight for part of the day..."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 06, 2020, 04:44:59 PM
>"Oh no, I didn't mean the gate guarding."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 07, 2020, 06:17:34 AM
>"Oh no, I didn't mean the gate guarding."
> "Hm? Then do you mean tending to the gardens?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 07, 2020, 03:47:48 PM
>"I mean enhancing yourself, if only for a short time."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 07, 2020, 10:15:01 PM
>"I mean enhancing yourself, if only for a short time."
> "Oh. I'm not quite sure about that. I don't want to end up stuck somewhere."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 08, 2020, 12:48:49 AM
>"It would have to be a fairly extreme reaction for that to happen."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 09, 2020, 08:54:20 AM
>"It would have to be a fairly extreme reaction for that to happen."
> "Maybe, then. It is somewhat interesting."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 09, 2020, 07:45:17 PM
>Have we managed to extract ourself from between the bannisters yet?
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 09, 2020, 11:46:12 PM
>Have we managed to extract ourself from between the bannisters yet?
> Yes.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 10, 2020, 05:18:38 AM
>Sit back on our haunches, and fish out a pair of mushrooms. "All you need do is eat these."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 11, 2020, 07:21:01 AM
>Sit back on our haunches, and fish out a pair of mushrooms. "All you need do is eat these."
> You get back and carefully sit in the hall, retrieving the pair of Mushrooms Meiling provided.
> "Just eat those, huh?" She examines them in your hand.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 12, 2020, 04:04:33 AM
>"Just eat them."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 12, 2020, 09:09:26 AM
>"Just eat them."
> You echo Remilia's words.
> The mistress of the mansion takes the pair in hand, examining them a little further up close.
> Finally, she takes a bite, then finishes the rest, seemingly wrapped a bit in her thoughts as she eats.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 12, 2020, 03:31:06 PM
>"Feeling anything?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 12, 2020, 04:04:37 PM
>"Feeling anything?"
> "It's an alright snack." Remilia begins to flash.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 12, 2020, 06:04:16 PM
>"They are about to take effect, brace yourself!"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 13, 2020, 05:12:32 AM
>"They are about to take effect, brace yourself!"
> "Wait, what do you mean brace myself? Am I going to explode or something?" Remilia questions.
> The somewhat short vampire mistress begins to transform, growing more in size. She ends up fairly tall, however, not as tall as some of the others. It's still a big change for her. Her chest has increased in size, or rather, she has one now. Her figure definitely isn't as large or curvy as the others were either, but she still has  some of what's common in the changes. Her hair is only extended somewhat, reaching down past her shoulders, but not too far after such.
> Her wings are larger, possibly enough to cover her body. Her red eyes have taken on an enchanting glow that draws you to them. It's a bit difficult to even concentrate on her outfit without being drawn back to them.
> "Oh...?" Remilia speaks with a voice that sounds more... mature? Confident and calm, at least. It almost echoes within you.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 13, 2020, 06:09:41 AM
>Let's try not to look too deep into those eyes...
>"In a sense, yes."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 14, 2020, 08:20:00 PM
>Let's try not to look too deep into those eyes...
>"In a sense, yes."
> You try to keep your focus away from Remilias eyes.
> "Huh... this doesn't feel like anything a small snack should be capable of."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 14, 2020, 08:32:33 PM
>"They're rather powerful little things! I must say, you look quite a bit more elegant than how many tend to; they must fit you better, so to speak."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 21, 2020, 05:39:14 AM
>"They're rather powerful little things! I must say, you look quite a bit more elegant than how many tend to; they must fit you better, so to speak."
> "That would be a given... How long does this usually last?" Remilia examines herself more.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 21, 2020, 05:53:53 AM
>"Usually just a few minutes, but it can vary."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 21, 2020, 06:15:49 AM
>"Usually just a few minutes, but it can vary."
> "These are probably pretty valuable then. What have you been collecting them for?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 21, 2020, 07:44:00 AM
>"Research purposes. Those Meiling has taken quite a liking to them."
>"Hmm, I have an idea. Why not call Sakuya? I'm sure she would love to see."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 22, 2020, 07:34:31 AM
>"Research purposes. Those Meiling has taken quite a liking to them."
>"Hmm, I have an idea. Why not call Sakuya? I'm sure she would love to see."
> "She's a bit busy at the moment, I recall..."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 22, 2020, 05:13:04 PM
>"Too busy to marvel at her mistress?"
>Chuckle and nod. "I understand."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 24, 2020, 06:40:34 AM
>"Too busy to marvel at her mistress?"
>Chuckle and nod. "I understand."
> "A certain someone would feel pretty bad if Sakuya was called over for my attention rather than theirs."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 24, 2020, 08:16:34 PM
>"Oh ho. Shall we find them, instead?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 25, 2020, 03:14:48 AM
>"Oh ho. Shall we find them, instead?"
> "We could. Though I can't guarantee we'll get there with much time left to... show this off."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 25, 2020, 06:23:12 AM
"Oh, is she not in the household?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 25, 2020, 12:46:03 PM
"Oh, is she not in the household?"
> "She is, but this is still a large one at that."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 26, 2020, 01:06:10 AM
>"Then we should hurry."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 26, 2020, 02:56:00 PM
>"Then we should hurry."
> "Let's see if I can't happen upon where they are now..." Remilia starts downstairs.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 26, 2020, 06:52:21 PM
>Lets give her as much room as we can, then crawl behind.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 29, 2020, 09:28:47 PM
>Lets give her as much room as we can, then crawl behind.
> You make a bit of way for Remilia, then try to follow. Though... you don't think you can get into that hallway like this.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 30, 2020, 02:08:45 AM
Could be creep after her, or are our shoulders too wide?
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 30, 2020, 03:08:55 AM
Could be creep after her, or are our shoulders too wide?
> You could not.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 30, 2020, 05:55:05 AM
>"You'll have to go on without me."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 30, 2020, 07:59:24 AM
>"You'll have to go on without me."
> "Hmm... I may be able to return with some time left if this isn't too short. But if not, is there something you hope for me to make use of there?" Remilia turns slightly.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 01, 2020, 05:07:28 AM
>"Do what you feel is best. I think I have enough data. Feel free to report back, though."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 02, 2020, 07:44:29 AM
>"Do what you feel is best. I think I have enough data. Feel free to report back, though."
> "Hm. Alright then. Will you be alright with getting back out?" Remilia gestures the way you came.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 03, 2020, 01:57:17 AM
>"I should be fine."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 03, 2020, 02:06:04 AM
>"I should be fine."
> "Take care, then." Remilia continues onward...
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 03, 2020, 05:54:50 AM
>Let's head out. Unless we happen to cross paths with a certain maid on the way out.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 03, 2020, 03:26:39 PM
>Let's head out. Unless we happen to cross paths with a certain maid on the way out.
> You retreat, eventuality backing out of the main doors after a few uneventful moments.
>"How did it go?" You hear Meiling's voice.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 03, 2020, 10:29:09 PM
>"She took to the mushrooms quite well!"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 04, 2020, 03:10:56 PM
>"She took to the mushrooms quite well!"
> "How did she turn out? Compared to what you expected? Did she like it herself?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 04, 2020, 06:53:32 PM
>"Rather like the usual, but...moreso? She didn't just get larger, she developed more of a tall, elegant build. I daresay she was very pleased!"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 05, 2020, 05:50:41 AM
>"Rather like the usual, but...moreso? She didn't just get larger, she developed more of a tall, elegant build. I daresay she was very pleased!"
> "Nice. Very nice. I hope that makes a good impression on what we've been messing with!"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 05, 2020, 09:34:30 PM
>"I think she's very pleased, oh yes. Sadly, I wasn't able to find Sakuya."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 05, 2020, 10:06:12 PM
>"I think she's very pleased, oh yes. Sadly, I wasn't able to find Sakuya."
> "Mm... She'll be available eventually if you stick around."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 06, 2020, 05:20:17 AM
>"I'm sure she will be. But I'll need to at least go check on the dolls, soon."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 07, 2020, 11:44:59 PM
>"I'm sure she will be. But I'll need to at least go check on the dolls, soon."
> "So you'll be leaving for now?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 09, 2020, 04:34:11 AM
>"You could come along. Remilia has said you are free to take a vacation, but on the condition that you don't just hang around the mansion the whole time while you're on it."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 09, 2020, 01:11:42 PM
>"You could come along. Remilia has said you are free to take a vacation, but on the condition that you don't just hang around the mansion the whole time while you're on it."
> "Ah. I guess we got what we asked for huh..." Meiling gazes to the mansion.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 10, 2020, 07:23:20 AM
>"You sound suspiciously unthrilled about it"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 11, 2020, 10:03:42 PM
>"You sound suspiciously unthrilled about it"
> "Not being able to be near the mansion is pretty unfortunate. Even outside of the tasks I do here."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 13, 2020, 07:12:16 AM
>"It'll be fine. We'll be together!"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2020, 07:00:10 PM
>"It'll be fine. We'll be together!"
> "That does make up for quite a lot... And it's not like I'm permanently banned or anything. Actually, since you say I don't just hang around the mansion the entire time, does that mean we could still pop by for short moments?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 16, 2020, 08:31:19 AM
>What did she say, exactly?
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2020, 12:15:02 AM
>What did she say, exactly?
> She requested for Meiling to keep away from the mansion for a while. But that the residents at least weren't included as part of the mansion for this.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 19, 2020, 06:59:49 PM
>"Visiting residents isn't a problem, but she would like you to be elsewhere for awhile."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 21, 2020, 06:02:44 AM
>"Visiting residents isn't a problem, but she would like you to be elsewhere for awhile."
> "I guess that isn't too bad on it's own..."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 21, 2020, 08:55:21 PM
>"I think she wants us to have time to get close~"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 21, 2020, 11:13:35 PM
>"I think she wants us to have time to get close~"
> "And she doesn't want to witness it? Wellll, at least that suggest she's supportive of it."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 22, 2020, 10:49:40 PM
>"I am sure she's happy for you!"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 23, 2020, 03:59:04 AM
>"I am sure she's happy for you!"
> Meiling nods, before looking around a bit.
> "I guess I'd better get ready now. You think you've been away long enough to miss your home yet?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 24, 2020, 10:43:38 PM
>"I am sure Shanghai and Hourai are getting antsy."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 24, 2020, 10:55:17 PM
>"I am sure Shanghai and Hourai are getting antsy."
> "Maybe they started reorganizing things in their boredom? Or maybe they're playing outside. Maybe just sleeping the days away?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 25, 2020, 02:00:33 AM
>"Well, we've only been gone the evening."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 28, 2020, 02:24:22 AM
>"Well, we've only been gone the evening."
> "So they're pretty tame and occupied most of the time?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 31, 2020, 11:20:37 PM
>"...Usually. And I don't want to hear a word as I casually look toward the direction of my cottage to make sure there isn't any smoke coming from that direction."
>Do so.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on June 01, 2020, 02:32:32 AM
>"...Usually. And I don't want to hear a word as I casually look toward the direction of my cottage to make sure there isn't any smoke coming from that direction."
>Do so.
> You speak dangerously and hope it doesn't lead anywhere. Meiling doesn't make a peep in the midst of your glance...
> No smoke in sight. It's all clear!
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 01, 2020, 10:29:42 PM
>"Okay. I think it's say to say they didn't burn the house down."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on June 02, 2020, 03:02:02 AM
>"Okay. I think it's say to say they didn't burn the house down."
> "There's still some time before you get home. They might manage in those minutes." Meiling jokes.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 03, 2020, 08:15:11 AM
>"We best hurry, then."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on June 04, 2020, 05:41:21 AM
>"We best hurry, then."
> "Do lead the way, please. Should I try to reduce my size any when we get there?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 04, 2020, 06:47:27 AM
>"...Can you do that?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on June 04, 2020, 07:41:23 AM
>"...Can you do that?"
> "It should work as doing the opposite of what I did in the first place, right? At least for the work that I did..."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 06, 2020, 07:50:36 AM
>I don't know, it's one thing to use your ki to make your body flourish and be healthy enough to grow like that. I
m not sure of that same power can just destroy large parts of yourself. It's kind of contrary to what it does, isn't it?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on June 06, 2020, 07:58:54 AM
>I don't know, it's one thing to use your ki to make your body flourish and be healthy enough to grow like that. I
m not sure of that same power can just destroy large parts of yourself. It's kind of contrary to what it does, isn't it?"
> "Hmm... You're right about that. Guess the only is forward with this."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 08, 2020, 02:08:24 AM
>Chuckle.
>"That's fine too, isn't it?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on June 08, 2020, 02:15:42 AM
>Chuckle.
>"That's fine too, isn't it?"
> "I'm worried about how others will perceive it. If I suddenly grow two feet every night, what would they do..." Meiling ponders. "Ah, and there's having less things to enjoy at larger sizes. But maybe more things that can only be done at larger sizes would replace them?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 08, 2020, 06:36:21 PM
"Certainly there are. And, it is under your control, isn't it?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on June 10, 2020, 04:57:08 PM
"Certainly there are. And, it is under your control, isn't it?"
> "Mhm. But we don't know of any way back. Or I don't, rather. You wouldn't happen to know how to shrink yourself, would you?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 10, 2020, 10:53:55 PM
>"I know how to cancel it, but I would never want to..."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on June 12, 2020, 12:12:48 AM
>"I know how to cancel it, but I would never want to..."
> "Cancel my growth? Not the part you've done so far?" Meiling starts moving towards the direction of the Forest of Magic.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 13, 2020, 03:45:02 AM
>"Cancel my own, I mean."
>Let's follow that redhead!
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on June 17, 2020, 05:38:13 AM
>"Cancel my own, I mean."
>Let's follow that redhead!
> You follow at her leisurely pace.
> "We'll figure something out if we really need to."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 19, 2020, 04:51:41 PM
>"Just so. But I'm not worried, I think the amount of Meiling in the world right now is just right!"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on June 21, 2020, 01:34:48 PM
>"Just so. But I'm not worried, I think the amount of Meiling in the world right now is just right!"
> "You wouldn't go for a second me if you could? I could for you. One to be around this often, and the other to deal with things where you can't be around. I've got enough control to not hog you every waking moment~. " Meiling boasts, her chin up as she steps through the Forest of Magic.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 22, 2020, 08:25:13 PM
>"I don't think I am strong enough to handle more than one of you!"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on June 24, 2020, 09:39:25 AM
>"I don't think I am strong enough to handle more than one of you!"
> "You have a lot of skill though. And surely the longer we hang around each other, the better you'd be able to take me."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 25, 2020, 04:21:15 AM
>Laugh.
>"You have a lot of confidence in me!"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on June 26, 2020, 05:54:58 AM
>Laugh.
>"You have a lot of confidence in me!"
> "You havent disappointed me in anything yet. Oh, now I'm curious to what you're actually bad at. Is there anything?" Meiling looks back to you in question.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 26, 2020, 07:47:17 PM
>"Oh, lots of things, I'm sure~"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on June 27, 2020, 09:08:35 AM
>"Oh, lots of things, I'm sure~"
> "Any of them you wanna share? Or will I have to find out myself?"
> You're back in range of your home in the Forest of Magic. Well, you can see where such would be off to the side, but Meiling's going past it in this direction.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 28, 2020, 05:50:18 PM
>"I'm bad with conflicts, and you need to turn a little bit in this direction."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 02, 2020, 08:28:25 AM
>"I'm bad with conflicts, and you need to turn a little bit in this direction."
> "Eh? Are you really? And this way? For what?" Meiling questions, doing as requested.
> "Oh. We're already here? That felt pretty quick..." She notices.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 03, 2020, 05:27:05 AM
>"You do cover a lot of space these days~"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 09, 2020, 12:18:59 AM
>"You do cover a lot of space these days~"
> "It really has been a couple days hasn't it? It feels like I've only been big for a short while.  Well, better keep making use of it then."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 10, 2020, 07:53:29 AM
>Chuckle
>"Let's just check on the dolls, shall we?"
>Move to do just that, let's make sure the cottage hasn't burned down.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 10, 2020, 08:15:39 AM
>Chuckle
>"Let's just check on the dolls, shall we?"
>Move to do just that, let's make sure the cottage hasn't burned down.
> Meiling nods, following you as you make your way home.
> There doesn't seem to be anyone outside to greet you, however...
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 12, 2020, 06:57:44 AM
>Frown.
>Peer around the house a little.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 13, 2020, 09:55:28 PM
>Frown.
>Peer around the house a little.
> You scan the perimeter. Nothing looks out of place, but no dolls outside either.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 15, 2020, 04:50:47 AM
>Frown more.
>Peek in through the windows.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 16, 2020, 01:47:28 AM
>Frown more.
>Peek in through the windows.
> You peer into a few of the windows.
> Something moves quickly out of sight within your house, though you suspect it was one of your dolls.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 16, 2020, 05:54:15 PM
>"Shanghai? Houria? Are you alright?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 16, 2020, 08:54:43 PM
>"Shanghai? Houria? Are you alright?"
> There's silence for but a moment, before Hourai comes into view of the window.
> "Yeah... We're still fine."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 17, 2020, 04:39:51 AM
>Smile now.
>"That's good. I hope you two don't mind a late morning."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 17, 2020, 04:58:58 AM
>Smile now.
>"That's good. I hope you two don't mind a late morning."
> "Did you come back to get something" The doll questions, looking around the outside.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 18, 2020, 04:56:56 AM
>"I wanted to be sure the two of you were doing well. And I'm certain you wanted to know if things worked out or not?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 18, 2020, 06:17:23 AM
>"I wanted to be sure the two of you were doing well. And I'm certain you wanted to know if things worked out or not?"
> "Being big, the mushrooms, or something else?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 19, 2020, 07:02:47 AM
>"The dreams, silly."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 19, 2020, 09:51:39 AM
>"The dreams, silly."
> "Oh. Did they? Ah, I should probably bring Shanghai to hear too."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 21, 2020, 08:57:21 PM
>"Please do."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 23, 2020, 08:18:27 AM
>"Please do."
> Hourai ducks back out of view...
> And returns to the front door with Shanghai, the latter waving you over.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 27, 2020, 05:15:33 PM
>Scootch over to the front door and have a seat in front of it.
>"Good morning, Shanghai. I trust the both of you were on your best behavior while watching over the house?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 28, 2020, 08:02:27 AM
>Scootch over to the front door and have a seat in front of it.
>"Good morning, Shanghai. I trust the both of you were on your best behavior while watching over the house?"
> You take a seat over towards the front, with Meiling having already settled down further back behind you.
> "Maybe not best... we don't feel very energetic..." Shanghai rubs her eye.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 29, 2020, 03:42:31 AM
>"Aww, didn't you rest well?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 30, 2020, 09:14:15 AM
>"Aww, didn't you rest well?"
> "That, and being a bit conservative of energy now." Shanghai nods. "Do you need us?"
> "It doesn't look like she's been fighting, or running away from one, so I'd say no." Hourai answers.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 31, 2020, 01:55:38 AM
>"I suppose we don't need you. But you are my little darlings and I like to have you around."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 31, 2020, 05:53:46 AM
>"I suppose we don't need you. But you are my little darlings and I like to have you around."
> "Oh, we're going to be accompanying you again?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 31, 2020, 06:09:04 AM
>"If you don't mind. If you're not feeling up to it, I don't mind if you stay home. But...we're planning to visit Makai soon."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 31, 2020, 07:01:03 AM
>"If you don't mind. If you're not feeling up to it, I don't mind if you stay home. But...we're planning to visit Makai soon."
> "We could, but you don't want us to keep busy with the house?" Shanghai asks.
> "You do look like you'd enjoy going somewhere else with just her again. Don't... force yourself to take us." Hourai advises.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 31, 2020, 07:16:55 AM
>Nod.
>"I would like to show you two to the Goddess of Makai, though. But...perhaps later."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 31, 2020, 07:41:03 AM
>Nod.
>"I would like to show you two to the Goddess of Makai, though. But...perhaps later."
> "You've got to value your time after all!" Shanghai throws an encouraging grin out.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 31, 2020, 04:37:11 PM
>Chuckle.
>"Alright. Next time."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 01, 2020, 01:42:49 AM
>Chuckle.
>"Alright. Next time."
> "Actually, does she ever leave the gate to the mansion?" Shanghai questions.
> "They probably have reasons or were excused." Hourai answers.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 01, 2020, 02:34:59 AM
>"She does! And she's on vacation right now."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 02, 2020, 06:36:21 AM
>"She does! And she's on vacation right now."
> "Ah, so I was right." Hourai nods with pride.
> "We absolutely won't interrupt in that case then." Adds the sister doll.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 02, 2020, 07:18:19 AM
>"You two aren't an interruption, we love you!"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 02, 2020, 01:04:02 PM
>"You two aren't an interruption, we love you!"
> "You see us all day every day though, right? Wouldn't some away from us be nice?" Hourai questions.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 02, 2020, 10:50:30 PM
>"Time with you isn't a burden, Hourai. But since you two want to stay here, I'll just say, 'Be good.'"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 03, 2020, 05:29:19 AM
>"Time with you isn't a burden, Hourai. But since you two want to stay here, I'll just say, 'Be good.'"
> "Then we'll eat up all the time you have when you get back. You'll wish you hadn't said that." Hourai points up to you.
> Shanghai smiles a bit more afterwards.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 03, 2020, 05:41:36 AM
>"Did anything happen while I was away?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 04, 2020, 06:05:21 AM
>"Did anything happen while I was away?"
> The duo shake their heads.
> "But we were somewhere inside most of the time anyways..." Shanghai says.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 04, 2020, 05:37:50 PM
>"Alright then. Is there anything you two need?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 06, 2020, 06:21:22 AM
>"Alright then. Is there anything you two need?"
> "...Something to do? There hasn't been much happening around the house..." Shanghai speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 06, 2020, 06:47:44 AM
>"Hmm. Well, I don't think you would be terribly happy with chores. I could use materials to expand the house, but I don't think you two are interested in that. So...do you think you can find your way to Marisa's safely?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 08, 2020, 04:34:18 AM
>"Hmm. Well, I don't think you would be terribly happy with chores. I could use materials to expand the house, but I don't think you two are interested in that. So...do you think you can find your way to Marisa's safely?"
> "We can." Both nod.
> "Hmm, what about some practice?" Hourai looks to Shanghai.
> "I don't want to use too much energy... Maybe another day."
> "Maybe Marisa's it is, then..."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 08, 2020, 05:40:16 AM
>"Then you may visit her. But you have to behave, and listen to her. ...But not if she tells you to do bad things."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 08, 2020, 07:57:16 AM
>"Then you may visit her. But you have to behave, and listen to her. ...But not if she tells you to do bad things."
> "We know the deal with her. At least, I do." Shanghai starts.
> "I don't follow what she does blindly. She's cool, not my mentor or something."
> "Not yet, I'm sure you'd like to say~"
> "She's the second best-"
> "Incident resolver in Gensokyo." Shanghai speaks in tandem with her sister. "Strong and great at handling situations, right?"
> "Is it bad to want to be stronger?" Hourai frowns, before being poked at by Shanghai.
> "I know that's not all~"
 
> The little argument brings a giggle from the giant maiden patiently watching the three of you.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 09, 2020, 03:20:13 AM
>Smile as well.
>"You two will be just fine, then."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 09, 2020, 05:57:57 AM
>Smile as well.
>"You two will be just fine, then."
> "Oh, enjoy your time." Shanghai speaks, before turning to Hourai. "Hey, maybe we could sleep for a little while longer.
> "I think I'd want something more productive. Like seeing how Marisa's doing with the mushrooms."
> "Mm. Maybe." Shanghai looks away from Hourai, then gazes between the two of you. "...Um, are you still working with them, or have you stopped? Or maybe you found out how to make them last longer?"
> "...Oh! Hey Alice, maybe your hopes came true. Or maybe I'm onto something I don't fully realize yet." Meiling examines herself. "It's definitely been over the time period, right? Or, was this how I usually am? I've gotten a bit mixed up on my normal at these sizes..."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 09, 2020, 06:18:42 AM
>To the dolls: "We might have found a way to make them last longer."
>Look over Meiling. Assuming no change, say, "Well, you're still the same size."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 09, 2020, 06:21:47 AM
>To the dolls: "We might have found a way to make them last longer."
>Look over Meiling. Assuming no change, say, "Well, you're still the same size."
> "Marisa better catch up, then." Shanghai speaks, seemingly with intention to bother Hourai.
> "Maybe it wouldn't just be that easy..." Meiling scratches her head, though isn't defeated.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 09, 2020, 06:49:34 AM
>"Well, Meiling is very special. We'll have to experiment a bit more. But perhaps I should see how Marisa has progressed? What do you think sweetie?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 09, 2020, 06:55:11 AM
>"Well, Meiling is very special. We'll have to experiment a bit more. But perhaps I should see how Marisa has progressed? What do you think sweetie?"
> "It's just a few steps over, so sure."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 09, 2020, 06:58:29 AM
>A few steps, she says...
>"I'm sure she'll be thrilled to see you!"
>To the dolls: "You two can come if you like, but you don't have to."
>Head for Marisa's house.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 09, 2020, 02:31:42 PM
>A few steps, she says...
>"I'm sure she'll be thrilled to see you!"
>To the dolls: "You two can come if you like, but you don't have to."
>Head for Marisa's house.
> As you near your neighbor's home - your dolls following along - you notice a small gathering in front of Marisa's residence.
> Despite your warning, the Three Fairies of Light are present. They're even accompanied by two more fairies, the Ice fairy and the Big fairy.
> However, all of them except for the ice fairy are sound asleep.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 09, 2020, 04:55:28 PM
>Oh yes, we did say something like that, didn't we? Well, we've made peace with the faeries, so no hard feelings.
>"Ah, hello there."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 09, 2020, 06:26:46 PM
>Oh yes, we did say something like that, didn't we? Well, we've made peace with the faeries, so no hard feelings.
>"Ah, hello there."
> "You're that puppeteer girl! I was told to watch out for you. But not what to do when you came..." the fairy thinks. "I guess that means you must be specially invited or something. For Marisa?" She asks the last bit to herself.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 09, 2020, 08:30:23 PM
>"Yep. Would you knock on the door for me, since you're closer?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 10, 2020, 12:17:07 AM
>"Yep. Would you knock on the door for me, since you're closer?"
> The fairy gives a confident nod, getting up and heading towards Marisa's door.
> She knocks, and Marisa's voice answers after a short pause.
> "I know you're eager but this isn't really something you can just keep throwing at the wall and get new results. Unless one of you came up with an idea?" Marisa questions.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 10, 2020, 04:29:37 AM
>"Hello, Marisa."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 11, 2020, 09:37:13 AM
>"Hello, Marisa."
> There's a moment of silence...
> "Eh? Alice? At this hour?" She questions, the voice getting closer to the door.
> The ice fairy floats away from the door and back to the pile of fairies sleeping nearby.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 12, 2020, 07:02:43 AM
>"At this hour? Honestly now."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 12, 2020, 09:27:41 AM
>"At this hour? Honestly now."
> Marisa finally peeks out from the door, looking among those gathered here.
> "Meiling's here too? What's the occasion you guys?"
> "We're here for when we all wake back up and-"
> "I know what you're still here for. I meant the larger ladies." Cirno is interrupted.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 12, 2020, 04:38:13 PM
>"I was wondering how you had progressed with your work."
>Glance down at the faeries.
>"...Though perhaps we should get some privacy first?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 13, 2020, 06:30:37 AM
>"I was wondering how you had progressed with your work."
>Glance down at the faeries.
>"...Though perhaps we should get some privacy first?"
> "They're helping my research out. But since most of them are asleep right now, we could."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 13, 2020, 07:18:26 AM
>Nod.
>"What have you found?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 15, 2020, 07:27:00 AM
>Nod.
>"What have you found?"
> "The mushrooms work on fairies as well. I think they even get a bit sturdier."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 15, 2020, 08:15:37 AM
>Nod
>"I noticed that too, earlier."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 15, 2020, 08:26:41 AM
>Nod
>"I noticed that too, earlier."
> "Ah. Drat, I thought I had something new. Hmm... Well, my  Tsuchinoko can't do much for it. I've been meaning to try it with other people too, but I've been trying them with these fairies lately. Theirs are some impressive results though!"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 15, 2020, 05:12:24 PM
>"Have you had luck cultivating them?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 16, 2020, 07:51:58 AM
>"Have you had luck cultivating them?"
> "No, not at all. There's still a fair amount growing around, at least."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 16, 2020, 10:14:21 PM
>"A shame, but good to know they are still around. As for myself, well...results pending. But they are promising."
>Small nod toward Meiling.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 16, 2020, 10:54:27 PM
>"A shame, but good to know they are still around. As for myself, well...results pending. But they are promising."
>Small nod toward Meiling.
> "Huh?" Meiling questions with a confused look. "I've been helping cultivate them?"
> "I think she just means discoveries in general..." Marisa sweats.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 17, 2020, 05:09:27 AM
>"Just so. I don't want to get into details until things are a little more private."
>Subtle but meaningful glance toward the faeries.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 18, 2020, 07:58:29 AM
>"Just so. I don't want to get into details until things are a little more private."
>Subtle but meaningful glance toward the faeries.
> "We're the ones that'll have to move. Unless you two wanna try carrying them off somewhere without waking them."
> "What's so special about this that we can't know?" The fairy questions.
> "I'm doing the boring work of thinking while you get the action after it, right? So leave this sort of thing to me. Speaking of, haven't you had enough action for today?"
> "Hmm... I guess I should save some energy for tomorrow." The ice fairy takes a seat near the others.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 18, 2020, 04:07:40 PM
>Glance up to Meiling
>"Would you like to try and move them, dear?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 18, 2020, 11:55:49 PM
>Glance up to Meiling
>"Would you like to try and move them, dear?"
> "I'll give it a shot. Where to?" Meiling gets to her knees and scoops the Fairy group up with her hands and arms, trying to hold all of them.
>The ice fairy attempts to keep the others from falling off.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 19, 2020, 12:55:08 AM
>"Just an arm length away from here will do."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 19, 2020, 04:36:46 AM
>"Just an arm length away from here will do."
> The giant nods, lifting them up and pivoting in the opposite direction to set them down.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 19, 2020, 07:23:07 AM
>While she does so, say to Marisa, "Our preliminary finding is that it appears that consuming a very large quantity of mushrooms may make the effects permanent. It's too soon to say for sure, more observation and testing will be required. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Meiling's unique talents had a role in it."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 19, 2020, 07:26:21 AM
>While she does so, say to Marisa, "Our preliminary finding is that it appears that consuming a very large quantity of mushrooms may make the effects permanent. It's too soon to say for sure, more observation and testing will be required. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Meiling's unique talents had a role in it."
> "How much is a very large quantity? Are we talking about ten or closer to fifty..." Marisa questions.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 19, 2020, 07:33:21 AM
>"Probably more than fifty."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 19, 2020, 07:53:24 AM
>"Probably more than fifty."
> "Gee... I don't think I can spare trying that out. How did you even get that many?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 19, 2020, 07:57:14 AM
>"I had to beat up a lot of faeries, we'll say."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 19, 2020, 08:08:31 AM
>"I had to beat up a lot of faeries, we'll say."
> "I hope you don't plan on beating the ones I've got with me. At least not until we're ready to try combat experiments.
> "Hey um... I think my home might be on fire..." You hear Meiling.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 19, 2020, 05:33:43 PM
>"Well, hopefully it won't come to-wait, what?"
>Stand up and look toward Scarlet Devil Mansion.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 19, 2020, 05:37:51 PM
>"Well, hopefully it won't come to-wait, what?"
>Stand up and look toward Scarlet Devil Mansion.
> You stand up and peer over.
> There's not just smoke rising in that direction, but also a bit of red flaring up occasionally.
> "If it's just a fire, shouldn't Patchouli be able to handle it?" Marisa questions.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 19, 2020, 08:22:32 PM
>"...That's a lot of red... Ah, sorry Marisa we gotta go! We'll compare notes next time! C'mon, honey, let's go!"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 20, 2020, 10:14:03 PM
>"...That's a lot of red... Ah, sorry Marisa we gotta go! We'll compare notes next time! C'mon, honey, let's go!"
> "See you in a minute or two, then." Marisa waves.
> "If it comes to it, do you think I could just splash some of the lake on the mansion to try and douse it?" Meiling questions, heading for the smoke.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 21, 2020, 04:12:49 AM
>"Yeah! Just make sure you don't gather up anyone before you drop it!"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 21, 2020, 08:00:01 AM
>"Yeah! Just make sure you don't gather up anyone before you drop it!"
> "Got it." she reassures.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 21, 2020, 05:18:20 PM
>Follow that gate guard!
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 22, 2020, 06:08:08 AM
>Follow that gate guard!
> You follow the giant gate guard towards the gate...
> As you get closer to the lake and the mansion, you can spot the source of the flames. Just as Marisa thought, Patchouli is here outside of the mansion, handling it. It appears to be a battle between her and someone using flames, and an intense one at that. You can't see the opposition through all the danmaku.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 22, 2020, 06:28:39 AM
>Is it permissible to interfere with a duel, perhaps by dousing one one the duelists with a large amount of water? Or does this violate spellcard rules and get one in trouble with shrine maidens?
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 22, 2020, 06:39:27 AM
>Is it permissible to interfere with a duel, perhaps by dousing one one the duelists with a large amount of water? Or does this violate spellcard rules and get one in trouble with shrine maidens?
> You believe you'd be in the wrong there... Maybe if it was an "accident"...
> Though, in fairness, this doesn't look too much like a Spellcard duel. There's much more intensity in some of the attacks. The other combatant may be out for blood, and there is quite a bit more surrounding damage than most danmaku fights produce.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 22, 2020, 07:03:56 AM
>"Douse it, Honey. Mind Patchouli, though."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 22, 2020, 07:26:14 AM
>"Douse it, Honey. Mind Patchouli, though."
> "Gotcha!"
> Meiling grabs a handful of lake, briefly checking to make sure nothing is caught up... before tossing it over towards the fight.
> Unfortunately, Patchouli is caught in the small wave, but the opponent seems to be as well, as both stop their fight.
> Patchouli looks back to the two of you, somewhat sporting an annoyed expression, but it's much more tired than annoyed...
> "Ugh, when? Water?" The opponent... protests in a familiar voice.
> With the danmaku mostly cleared, you can see the opponent is... dressed in dark red, with blonde hair. A hat with a bow. If it weren't for her looking a bit bigger and having a bit longer hair, you'd say this was the woman who tried to stop you in your dream of that snow place.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 22, 2020, 05:59:59 PM
>Frown at the newcomer. "...Don't I know you?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 22, 2020, 08:39:39 PM
>Frown at the newcomer. "...Don't I know you?"
> "No, I haven't been here before. People seem pretty rude here however."
> "Are you two here to deal with this intruder?" Patchouli questions.
> "Err..." Meiling scratches her head.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 22, 2020, 10:22:50 PM
>"What happened, Patchouli?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2020, 01:13:17 AM
>"What happened, Patchouli?"
> "I saw her wandering the halls. I'm guessing you were away..." The bookworm sounds tired.
> "In the end, you still attacked me first while I was looking for a guide." The intruder crosses her arms.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 23, 2020, 03:21:36 AM
>"You were tresspassing. What did you expect?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2020, 05:28:29 AM
>"You were tresspassing. What did you expect?"
> "A little less violence. Show me where I should've gone and such. Not this much aggression."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 23, 2020, 06:25:40 PM
>"You broke into their house."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2020, 07:04:27 PM
>"You broke into their house."
> "Well I didn't know it was private property. Especially with the door not having any locks or anything."
> The pajama clad magician shoots a quick stream of bubbles towards the intruder...
> Only for all of them to be washed away by a wave of flame.
> "I'm getting tired of you, you know!" The intruder shouts.
> "I'm already tired of you." Patchouli replies.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 23, 2020, 08:42:43 PM
>"Now now, Patchouli."
>"The doors, and the gates, were closed. What kind of public place is fenced in like this?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 24, 2020, 03:01:57 AM
>"Now now, Patchouli."
>"The doors, and the gates, were closed. What kind of public place is fenced in like this?"
> The girl shrugs.
> "I'm pretty foreign to here so I don't know. But it didn't look too much like it was against guests..."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 24, 2020, 07:46:41 AM
>"I suppose so. Well, let's get this sorted. I'm sure you are sorry for breaking in?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 25, 2020, 08:05:05 AM
>"I suppose so. Well, let's get this sorted. I'm sure you are sorry for breaking in?"
> "Yeah. It's not like I meant to go on private property. And if I was looking to fight, I probably wouldn't choose to bother someone that looks like they just want to get to sleep. At least not at that moment."
> Patchouli squints with a frown.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 25, 2020, 05:08:09 PM
>"You do tend to look like you're about ready for bed, Patchy. That's part of your charm. Now, Patchouli, I'm sure you're sorry about continuing this misunderstanding, right?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 25, 2020, 06:42:28 PM
>"You do tend to look like you're about ready for bed, Patchy. That's part of your charm. Now, Patchouli, I'm sure you're sorry about continuing this misunderstanding, right?"
> "..." Patchouli is silent for a moment. "Yes."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 26, 2020, 01:34:49 AM
>Smile and clap our hands together, as if we weren't a troublemaker ourselves. "Wonderful! Now, why don't you introduce yourself, miss newcomer?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 26, 2020, 02:57:10 AM
>Smile and clap our hands together, as if we weren't a troublemaker ourselves. "Wonderful! Now, why don't you introduce yourself, miss newcomer?"
> "Why do you say it like-"
> "I'm Yuki, the Witch of Fire." The girl points to herself, interrupting Patchouli.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 26, 2020, 03:51:22 AM
>Is that ringing any bells?
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 26, 2020, 04:53:08 AM
>Is that ringing any bells?
> You think you've heard of her in Makai. Not directly, though.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 26, 2020, 05:06:53 AM
>"You're from Makai, aren't you?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 26, 2020, 06:44:01 AM
>"You're from Makai, aren't you?"
> "Oh? I didn't think anyone here would know of it, but yes, I am!"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 26, 2020, 06:20:21 PM
>Crouch down, and get a better look at her. Does she seem familiar, outside that dream?
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 27, 2020, 07:17:52 AM
>Crouch down, and get a better look at her. Does she seem familiar, outside that dream?
> You examine the witch closer... But you really don't believe you've seen her outside of that dream. Heard of, yes, but seen yourself, no.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 27, 2020, 11:48:03 AM
>"Tell me more about yourself?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 27, 2020, 07:08:06 PM
>"Tell me more about yourself?"
> "I lived in the World of Ice and Snow. Uh... Me and my partner, Mai got beat pretty hard by some invaders and we separated after that. She was the Ice Witch and I was the Fire Witch."
> Patchouli starts lowering herself towards the mansion's entrance.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 27, 2020, 11:06:46 PM
>"What brings you here?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 28, 2020, 01:25:25 AM
>"What brings you here?"
> "Trying to see- wait, I don't think I can say, actually."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 28, 2020, 04:10:26 AM
>"Well, what can you say?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 28, 2020, 04:47:20 AM
>"Well, what can you say?"
> "Uhh... We're not here to cause trouble?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 28, 2020, 05:14:19 AM
>"Who's this we?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 28, 2020, 05:47:37 AM
>"Who's this we?"
> Yuki blinks.
> "Ah, well you see, we refers to me and some others that came to Gensokyo. From Makai. Not to cause trouble, as I said. In fact, the opposite. I mean!" Yuki covers her mouth. "Does that count? No no, it shouldn't."
> "I wonder how well Patchouli would've done on a good day..." Meiling muses to herself.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 28, 2020, 06:08:09 AM
>Glance up to Meiling. "Oh, no question, there."
>Back to Mai. "Well. Now that you've said that much, you might as well say the rest?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 28, 2020, 09:37:39 AM
>Glance up to Meiling. "Oh, no question, there."
>Back to Mai. "Well. Now that you've said that much, you might as well say the rest?"
> "Oh, oop. Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt~" Meiling says.
> "Just not to cause trouble."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 28, 2020, 10:00:25 PM
>"So who else came with you?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 28, 2020, 10:54:04 PM
>"So who else came with you?"
> "No one, I came over to this mansion by myself. Speaking of, since this is a private place, I should maybe be going somewhere else."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 29, 2020, 06:36:54 AM
>"Well. Alright. Who else from Makai came with you?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 29, 2020, 02:02:18 PM
>"Well. Alright. Who else from Makai came with you?"
> "N-Not that easy, huh...just a few residents. I don't know if Mai came too, but she probably didn't... I say just a few, but Lady Shinki is trying to make her way here as well."
> "And who are you? Can't I get that?" Yuki requests.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 29, 2020, 04:00:00 PM
>Nod.
>"I am Alice, this is Meiling. You were facing Patchouli a moment ago."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 29, 2020, 05:17:53 PM
>Nod.
>"I am Alice, this is Meiling. You were facing Patchouli a moment ago."
> Meiling waves lightly, a bit of water being flung from her hands.
> "It's nice to meet you. Wait, Alice? Thee Alice? Er- You're not from Makai too, are you?" The witch questions.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 30, 2020, 02:40:11 AM
>"The Alice. There was a reason why I was asking if I knew you."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 30, 2020, 03:16:08 AM
>"The Alice. There was a reason why I was asking if I knew you."
> "I don't think I've ever met you in person. Huh..."
> "Wher are you going now?" Meiling questions.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 30, 2020, 07:42:59 PM
>"That's a good question. And now that you know who I am, what more can you tell me about why you're here?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on September 02, 2020, 01:49:22 AM
>"That's a good question. And now that you know who I am, what more can you tell me about why you're here?"
> "Mm... It's supposed to be a surprise. A present or something. Maybe not a present. But I do know that Lady Shinki's been meaning to do something like this for a while."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 02, 2020, 03:26:12 PM
>"I see. So, what's your plan now?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on September 02, 2020, 03:49:35 PM
>"I see. So, what's your plan now?"
> "I was going to find out more about this place and maybe get some help for Lady Shinki if I figure out exactly what she's doing."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 02, 2020, 05:35:16 PM
>"Well, if you need some directions, I'm sure we can help out."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on September 04, 2020, 04:27:24 PM
>"Well, if you need some directions, I'm sure we can help out."
> "To be honest, I don't know much of what's around here in the first place..."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 05, 2020, 05:21:07 AM
>"How'd you get here, anyways?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on September 05, 2020, 08:28:57 AM
>"How'd you get here, anyways?"
> "By Lady Shinki, of course. First thing I saw was what looked like a shrine, but I decided to get some distance from the others. Like to find a different new place before they could."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 05, 2020, 04:31:15 PM
>"Well, if you see a bamboo forest, be careful about it. It's really easy to get lost in it."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on September 07, 2020, 07:18:14 AM
>"Well, if you see a bamboo forest, be careful about it. It's really easy to get lost in it."
> "Forest of bamboo. Gotcha. Any other cool places?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 07, 2020, 05:02:42 PM
>"Well, if you can get through it, there's an very interesting Heian era manor there. Just past the mansion gates is the Forest of Magic. It's teeming with faeries, and some other youkai. Ah, further out is the Human Village, do be careful if you visit there. Causing trouble there will get you exterminated by the Hakurei Maiden. Or the Moriya Maiden. Or one of the other people who find trouble and shoot it. Ah, speaking of Moriyas, you can find Youkai Mountain that way."
>Point in the proper direction.
>"Where you can find the homes of the kappa, the tengu, and the Moriya Shrine."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on September 08, 2020, 03:21:59 AM
>"Well, if you can get through it, there's an very interesting Heian era manor there. Just past the mansion gates is the Forest of Magic. It's teeming with faeries, and some other youkai. Ah, further out is the Human Village, do be careful if you visit there. Causing trouble there will get you exterminated by the Hakurei Maiden. Or the Moriya Maiden. Or one of the other people who find trouble and shoot it. Ah, speaking of Moriyas, you can find Youkai Mountain that way."
>Point in the proper direction.
>"Where you can find the homes of the kappa, the tengu, and the Moriya Shrine."
> "Another forest... Human village... Maidens stopping trouble..." Yuki nods and nods. "Got it. I think I shouldn't ruin all the surprise so I'll get out of your hair and go check out some of that."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 08, 2020, 04:56:10 PM
>Nod and stand back up. "Don't worry too much if people toss danmaku at you. It's just how we sometimes deal with arguments around here."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on September 08, 2020, 06:53:00 PM
>Nod and stand back up. "Don't worry too much if people toss danmaku at you. It's just how we sometimes deal with arguments around here."
> You return to towering above the witch.
> "So just ignore them? Or fight back?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 08, 2020, 07:22:10 PM
>"Whichever seems better. Just keep in mind it's not meant to be a real fight to the finish."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on September 08, 2020, 07:46:07 PM
>"Whichever seems better. Just keep in mind it's not meant to be a real fight to the finish."
> "Ah, really? Huh... I wonder if the people here are satisfied with it like that..."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 08, 2020, 08:18:39 PM
>"Oh, we love it. It's lets the weaker people have a chance, and the stronger people can really show off."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on September 10, 2020, 04:09:35 PM
>"Oh, we love it. It's lets the weaker people have a chance, and the stronger people can really show off."
> "Eh? How much do you have to hold back then?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 10, 2020, 04:35:00 PM
>"Hard to say, I always hold back."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on September 13, 2020, 04:14:22 AM
>"Hard to say, I always hold back."
> "Hmm... That witch wasn't too bad with fire magic herself, so I think I'll be able to tell after a couple more encounters."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 14, 2020, 12:00:49 AM
>"I'm sure you will."
>We'll politely not mention the asthma.

>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on September 16, 2020, 03:41:42 AM
>"I'm sure you will."
>We'll politely not mention the asthma.

>_
> "Thanks for the reassurance. Take care."
> Yuki starts rising away from the mansion.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 16, 2020, 06:08:22 AM
>"You too!"
>Look to Meiling. "Shall we?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on September 17, 2020, 09:09:11 AM
>"You too!"
>Look to Meiling. "Shall we?"
> "I was kinda hoping we'd get a reason to check inside the mansion. But oh well, being near it and knowing Patchouli is on top of some defenses is fine too."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 19, 2020, 07:30:41 AM
>"I'm sure if there's any mess, Sakuya will have it dealt with in an instant. It turned out to be nowhere near as bad as we thought."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on September 20, 2020, 05:16:21 AM
>"I'm sure if there's any mess, Sakuya will have it dealt with in an instant. It turned out to be nowhere near as bad as we thought."
> "Yeah. I've got nothing to worry about."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 20, 2020, 07:25:59 PM
>"Let's make our way back to Marisa. Oh, and there was something I wanted to discuss along the way, now that the question was raised."
>Let's start back, step daintily over the mansion wall.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on September 21, 2020, 08:43:24 PM
>"Let's make our way back to Marisa. Oh, and there was something I wanted to discuss along the way, now that the question was raised."
>Let's start back, step daintily over the mansion wall.
> You begin returning to the Forest, minding your step while Meiling follows.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 22, 2020, 01:43:03 AM
>"We are going to have to repeat the mass eating experiment with someone else. Possibly two someones else, to make sure it's not just a quirk of your genius that it worked. But, we'd have to determine who..."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on September 24, 2020, 09:26:21 AM
>"We are going to have to repeat the mass eating experiment with someone else. Possibly two someones else, to make sure it's not just a quirk of your genius that it worked. But, we'd have to determine who..."
> "Well, we might have Marisa available for a while. Otherwise..." Meiling ponders. "You?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 24, 2020, 04:10:14 PM
>"Marisa is possible. In my case, I am already...tainted, as it were? Having used magic to get this far."
>"So I am thinking, it should be someone trustworthy. Perhaps Reimu? Or Byakuren?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on September 25, 2020, 07:07:43 AM
>"Marisa is possible. In my case, I am already...tainted, as it were? Having used magic to get this far."
>"So I am thinking, it should be someone trustworthy. Perhaps Reimu? Or Byakuren?"
> "Don't say tainted. Say something like... used to it!"
> "We'd need to get Reimu to trust in us in the first place... And, Byakuren?" Meiling questions.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 26, 2020, 05:24:11 AM
>"Well, I meant in the sense I've already applied a different and magical method to myself. As for Byakuren, well...she's known to be very nice, isn't she?"
>Chuckle. "Or...we could take the route of "What difference does it make?" Would it really make a difference if, say, Yukari or Ran were larger? Would it change them or what they could do one bit?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on September 26, 2020, 05:27:37 PM
>"Well, I meant in the sense I've already applied a different and magical method to myself. As for Byakuren, well...she's known to be very nice, isn't she?"
>Chuckle. "Or...we could take the route of "What difference does it make?" Would it really make a difference if, say, Yukari or Ran were larger? Would it change them or what they could do one bit?"
> "Byakuren is... the head of that temple in the village, right? I don't think she'd change much from the mushrooms, so I say we go for her. Er, change as in act differently. But I've only heard most of how she acts and what she does, honestly. I haven't seen her much myself."

> The two of you make it back to the surroundings of yours and Marisa's homes.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 27, 2020, 03:16:18 AM
>Nod.
>"Byakuren it is. And...we'll talk with Reimu, perhaps, afterward?"
>Wave to Marisa once we see her. "Everything's fine, nothing to worry about! Now, where were we?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2020, 08:18:37 AM
>Nod.
>"Byakuren it is. And...we'll talk with Reimu, perhaps, afterward?"
>Wave to Marisa once we see her. "Everything's fine, nothing to worry about! Now, where were we?"
> Meiling nods.

> You peek below for Marisa, and when spotting her, wave.
> "Hm, I thought so." She grins. "You were wanting to say something in private without the fairies around?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 27, 2020, 04:42:58 PM
>"We were discussing results, I think? In the case of Meiling, I believe the effect may have become permanent."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on September 29, 2020, 01:24:34 AM
>"We were discussing results, I think? In the case of Meiling, I believe the effect may have become permanent."
> "Ah right, eating enough. I could try to track it on myself... Unless it has to be in one sitting. I'm not that crazy for mushrooms." Marisa offers
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 29, 2020, 04:03:32 PM
>"Honestly, that is a good question. In Meiling's case, it was one sitting."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on October 01, 2020, 02:51:14 AM
>"Honestly, that is a good question. In Meiling's case, it was one sitting."
> "Mm... so all or nothing maybe. That's a but worrisome."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 01, 2020, 06:48:06 AM
>"That means it takes some dedication, at least. Though, perhaps you could track how long it last against how many you've had overall, and see what happens, going forward?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on October 03, 2020, 03:38:15 AM
>"That means it takes some dedication, at least. Though, perhaps you could track how long it last against how many you've had overall, and see what happens, going forward?"
> "Yeah. Might need to get a lot more first. I wonder if there's conditions where they 'go bad', if they ever even can..."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 03, 2020, 05:37:00 PM
>"I imagine they keep like normal mushrooms."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on October 03, 2020, 09:56:46 PM
>"I imagine they keep like normal mushrooms."
> "There's some magic mushrooms that are much more fragile, and others more resilient. If they have to be in a pair for their effects to show, maybe they're part of the latter." Marisa says, then mumbles: "At least that's what I hoping for."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 03, 2020, 10:21:57 PM
>Nod. "It's worth looking into, for certain."
>"Since you're our premier mushroom expert, can I trust you to look into that, too?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on October 05, 2020, 08:56:53 AM
>Nod. "It's worth looking into, for certain."
>"Since you're our premier mushroom expert, can I trust you to look into that, too?"
> "I'll try that when I can too..." Marisa resigns.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 05, 2020, 10:06:46 PM
>Chuckle.
>"It can't be that hard to just check on one every day or so and compare it to how long it takes for other mushrooms to decay."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on October 05, 2020, 10:44:24 PM
>Chuckle.
>"It can't be that hard to just check on one every day or so and compare it to how long it takes for other mushrooms to decay."
> "Ah, just naturally? Heh, I thought you meant actively trying things on them to see what they can and can't last, and if anything has any special reaction. Maybe I've been overthinking things."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 06, 2020, 04:04:33 AM
>"I just want to know their shelf life."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on October 06, 2020, 04:21:25 AM
>"I just want to know their shelf life."
> "Sure, sure." Marisa sighs in disappointment. "I'll keep track of one."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 06, 2020, 05:56:46 AM
>"I mean...you can run other experiments, too."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on October 09, 2020, 10:30:12 AM
>"I mean...you can run other experiments, too."
> "I dunno. I guess I expected you to have another interesting test I could run. But a break with some of the simpler things is fine too."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 10, 2020, 01:28:16 AM
>"The most interesting thing would be breeding them toward greater potency, but that is a matter of time..."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on October 11, 2020, 06:03:51 AM
>"The most interesting thing would be breeding them toward greater potency, but that is a matter of time..."
> "Gotta figure them out before someone else does." Marisa encourages herself.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 11, 2020, 06:02:42 PM
>"Very true."
>Smile.
>"I'll leave you to it, then. When there are more results, I'll be sure to let you know."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on October 12, 2020, 02:16:33 AM
>"Very true."
>Smile.
>"I'll leave you to it, then. When there are more results, I'll be sure to let you know."
> "Thank you. And whenever you come by, I'll share what I've got."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 12, 2020, 04:09:51 AM
>Nod and stand up.
>"Shall we, Meiling?"
>If she doesn't object, start for the Myouren Temple.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2020, 12:50:55 PM
>Nod and stand up.
>"Shall we, Meiling?"
>If she doesn't object, start for the Myouren Temple.
> You stand back up.
> "Huh? Ah, Mhm. I'm all ready."
> You start for the human village and the temple.
> "Hey, how are we going to go about passing through the village like this?" Meiling emphasises her chest, though seems she only wanted to gesture to her general size.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 14, 2020, 08:35:32 PM
>"I was thinking we'd just walk around it."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on October 17, 2020, 05:39:58 AM
>"I was thinking we'd just walk around it."
> "That still might alert some villagers."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 17, 2020, 05:36:43 PM
>"It may, but it's less difficult than going through the village. It'll ease them in, so to speak? They did see me yesterday."
>We really ought to get back onto that construction thing... Things have been so busy.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on October 21, 2020, 05:08:41 AM
>"It may, but it's less difficult than going through the village. It'll ease them in, so to speak? They did see me yesterday."
>We really ought to get back onto that construction thing... Things have been so busy.
> You hope they haven't forgotten you.
> "Hmm... I guess it's not like I had alternatives to that." Meiling admits.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 22, 2020, 06:56:40 AM
>"In your case, I'm sure they've already had some forewarning, so to speak. Or do you want to walk through the village?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on October 25, 2020, 07:16:54 PM
>"In your case, I'm sure they've already had some forewarning, so to speak. Or do you want to walk through the village?"
> "We can go around. We wouldn't stand out too much going through, as not exactly humans, but we'd still stand out."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 26, 2020, 12:04:17 AM
>"I should hope we stand out~"
>Let's circumnavigate that village and proceed toward The Myouren Temple
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on October 29, 2020, 08:18:41 PM
>"I should hope we stand out~"
>Let's circumnavigate that village and proceed toward The Myouren Temple
> You continue barely avoiding the Human Village, getting near and in view of the Myouren Temple.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 31, 2020, 08:03:34 AM
>Draw closer to the temple, and observe what is going on.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on October 31, 2020, 09:58:17 AM
>Draw closer to the temple, and observe what is going on.
> You peer over the temple...
> A few of it's residents are speaking amongst each other at the front and entrance... You don't see the head around.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 31, 2020, 04:18:57 PM
>Approach the temple, and the gathered people in particular.
>"Good day! Is Lady Hijiri available?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on November 03, 2020, 12:30:28 PM
>Approach the temple, and the gathered people in particular.
>"Good day! Is Lady Hijiri available?"
> The group look up towards you and Meiling, with slight surprise on their faces.
> "Ah... Uh..." One in a peculiar sailor's hat speaks up, as if there were much water to cross in Gensokyo. "She was just about to head out somewhere. Though I'm sure she can spare a moment. Should I get her?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 03, 2020, 05:25:41 PM
>"If it isn't too much of an inconvenience for her?"
>What do we know about Byakuren, in terms of her magic use?
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on November 07, 2020, 11:27:01 AM
>"If it isn't too much of an inconvenience for her?"
>What do we know about Byakuren, in terms of her magic use?
> The maiden nods, heading in to the temple's interior.
> You know of her ideals and how some of her followers are like. Such as a mouse youkai. As for the magic, you know she's skilled in physical enhancements, but have heard she can perform spells more akin to dark magic.
> "Alice, have there ever been attacks on your home?" Meiling questions. "It's a bit rare, but still happens. I'm wondering if other places have it better or worse..."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 08, 2020, 07:58:25 AM
>"Not...especially, no? I don't have quite as much worth stealing as the Scarlet Devil Mansion."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on November 08, 2020, 11:29:12 AM
>"Not...especially, no? I don't have quite as much worth stealing as the Scarlet Devil Mansion."
> "What about your book? Even I'm curious about it since you always have it on you."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 08, 2020, 04:36:46 PM
>"Well...once in awhile, someone tries for that. Like Marisa."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on November 12, 2020, 11:32:25 AM
>"Well...once in awhile, someone tries for that. Like Marisa."
> Meiling thinks for a moment.
> "Has Patchouli ever tried?"
> Hijiri steps out of the temple, into view.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 12, 2020, 04:50:26 PM
>"She hasn't tried to seize it by force, but she'd definitely tried to make a trade for it."
>Once we see Byakuren step out, wave her toward us. "Lady Hijiri, we'd like to ask you something!"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on November 15, 2020, 03:13:39 PM
>"She hasn't tried to seize it by force, but she'd definitely tried to make a trade for it."
>Once we see Byakuren step out, wave her toward us. "Lady Hijiri, we'd like to ask you something!"
> "Ah? Mm, feel free to speak up." Hijiri walks a bit closer.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 15, 2020, 10:24:44 PM
>Have a seat, and gesture for her to join us.
>"I was hoping you'd help me with an experiment, one that will benefit you greatly if it should work as I expect."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on November 19, 2020, 07:56:30 AM
>Have a seat, and gesture for her to join us.
>"I was hoping you'd help me with an experiment, one that will benefit you greatly if it should work as I expect."
> Hijiri approaches, taking a seat on the ground next to you.
> "A great benefit, hm..." Hijiri looks up. "What do you have in mind?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 19, 2020, 05:48:00 PM
>Produce a pair of mushrooms and offer them to her.
>"Eat these together. They will vastly enhance your size and power."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on November 23, 2020, 12:42:51 AM
>Produce a pair of mushrooms and offer them to her.
>"Eat these together. They will vastly enhance your size and power."
> You offer a pair of the mushrooms to Hijiri.
> "Er... This seems a bit suspicious... I mean no offense, but coming out of the blue with this. I'm sure you understand?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 23, 2020, 02:35:27 AM
>"Well, perhaps so. But I assure you nothing untoward is happening here. I am offering exactly what I said, no strings attached. Well... it is temporary. I thought that might be self evident. But if it is not, I have said it."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on November 27, 2020, 10:29:10 PM
>"Well, perhaps so. But I assure you nothing untoward is happening here. I am offering exactly what I said, no strings attached. Well... it is temporary. I thought that might be self evident. But if it is not, I have said it."
> "Temporary size and power..." Hijiri Looks up towards you. "Well, I'll give it a try..."
> The magician accepts, carefully lining the mushroom pair up, before taking a bite of both at once... Then she chomps the rest, before beginning to flash.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 28, 2020, 04:30:35 AM
>"Ah, it's working."
>Observe!
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on December 02, 2020, 11:40:36 AM
//Sorry for the long waits again.
>"Ah, it's working."
>Observe!
> The temple head flashes for the regular moments, before growing slightly in height, while more than such in other ways.
> Byakuren's hair has mainly kept it's same length, still past her waist, though it almost seems to glow. Maybe your eyes are playing tricks on you...
> Despite the increase in size, her outfit still covers her entire bust, leaving no cleavage.
> Her no patterned outfit seems to possess bits of red in it's design now, at least, lower on it. With how the upper areas of her outer wear are still too dark to notice any change, together with the lower parts of it, it looks like the sky of some unusual place at night...
> Similarly to Remilia and Yuyuko, you start feeling something just by being near her. This time, it's a sort of peace you want to share with others.

> "Oh... What an interesting sensation. This feels more than just that." Hijiri examines herself.
> "Ah. Maybe she can do it too?" Meiling speaks, almost to herself. Though you could reason her addressing you as well.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on December 04, 2020, 10:00:00 AM
>"Hmm, a fairly small increase in height, but quite a bit in other ways. How do you feel Miss Hijiri?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on December 07, 2020, 10:26:30 PM
>"Hmm, a fairly small increase in height, but quite a bit in other ways. How do you feel Miss Hijiri?"
> "I feel pretty rejuvenated… There's a lot of magic in those too, isn't there?" Byakuren questions.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on December 08, 2020, 02:48:29 AM
>"A fair amount, yes. This leads us to our other experiment. We hypothesize that if you have enough in a short time, the effect becomes permanent."
>Glance toward Meiling. "What did you mean by "She can do it, too?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on December 12, 2020, 08:49:38 AM
>"A fair amount, yes. This leads us to our other experiment. We hypothesize that if you have enough in a short time, the effect becomes permanent."
>Glance toward Meiling. "What did you mean by "She can do it, too?"
> "Eh? You want me to eat a lot more of those?" Hijiri questions.
> "Oh. I was thinking to myself. It feels like she has something a bit similar to what I have. Thus," The giant behind you looks away. "maybe she could do what I did and keep growing."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on December 12, 2020, 08:42:09 PM
>Nod to Meiling. "Oh, wouldn't that be fascinating?"
>To Byakuren, "Yes, if you'd like to do this."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on December 13, 2020, 11:57:56 AM
>Nod to Meiling. "Oh, wouldn't that be fascinating?"
>To Byakuren, "Yes, if you'd like to do this."
> "Hm... I suppose that's fine."
> "Ah? Weren't you getting ready to go somewhere, Hijiri?" One of her companions speaks up.
> "It'll be fine. Its something I can do another day if I'm too late today. Besides, haven't I already started on this?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on December 13, 2020, 05:18:23 PM
>Chuckle, and provide her with some more mushrooms. "You'll notice a sort of flashing across your skin, once it begins to wear off. Have another then."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on December 15, 2020, 09:49:50 AM
>Chuckle, and provide her with some more mushrooms. "You'll notice a sort of flashing across your skin, once it begins to wear off. Have another then."
> You hand Hijiri a few more pairs.
> She nods in understanding, partaking in her second pair.
> "I'll also try to note any differences in her. Maybe that'll tell something too... I hope." Meiling offers.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on December 15, 2020, 05:40:48 PM
>Nod to Meiling. "Just so."
>Observe Byakuren for a moment.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on December 17, 2020, 11:50:28 AM
>Nod to Meiling. "Just so."
>Observe Byakuren for a moment.
> You watch in silence...
> Hijiri finishes it, with nothing new happening...
> Meiling shakes her head.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on December 18, 2020, 02:34:05 AM
>Nod in agreement with Meiling's observation.
>"Aside from rejuvenation, do you feel anything interesting?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on December 19, 2020, 09:30:42 AM
>Nod in agreement with Meiling's observation.
>"Aside from rejuvenation, do you feel anything interesting?"
> "Since eating this pair? No, I don't believe so." Byakuren replies.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on December 19, 2020, 09:51:30 PM
>"Anything other than rejuvenated, I mean?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on December 22, 2020, 08:39:26 AM
>"Anything other than rejuvenated, I mean?"
> "Well... to be specific, nothing feels different from eating the first mushrooms, other than some sensation returning. Though, it's going away. Leaking out? Regardless, it feels like an enhancement to what I already have, that somehow doesn't change anything I already have. Though, this is the same as the first pair you gave me. I just hadn't mentioned it. There's no change from the first to this." Hijiri admits, thinking of something further.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on December 23, 2020, 07:21:36 AM
>Nod.
>"You can feel it waning? Curious. Do keep me updated on that."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on December 23, 2020, 12:09:13 PM
>Nod.
>"You can feel it waning? Curious. Do keep me updated on that."
> "It's steadily dropping. Though it doesn't feel like that's making any difference towards anything else..."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on December 25, 2020, 11:34:24 PM
>"Let's see what happens once the effect starts to wear off and you have some more, then."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on December 26, 2020, 04:35:48 PM
>"Let's see what happens once the effect starts to wear off and you have some more, then."
> "So eat another when it's almost out, or after?" Hijiri asks in clarification.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on December 27, 2020, 04:24:19 AM
>"Almost. Or when I tell you to, whichever comes first."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on December 29, 2020, 06:57:38 PM
>"Almost. Or when I tell you to, whichever comes first."
> Hijiri nods, waiting for the effects to run out without further word.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on December 30, 2020, 07:59:30 PM
>Wait for the flashing to begin. If she doesn't have another pair, suggest it is time.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on December 31, 2020, 04:41:19 PM
>Wait for the flashing to begin. If she doesn't have another pair, suggest it is time.
> You watch and wait...
> "Almost fully gone." Hijiri comments, just as she begins to flash.
> You advise her, and she indulges, retaining her appearance and stopping the flashing.
> "Back to normal. Or, I suppose back to how it was when I ate the first and second pairs. Should it be different?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on January 01, 2021, 11:04:03 PM
>"Not yet, based on current observations. Now, while we work through this, my partner has made an interesting observation. Would you be interested, perhaps, in being larger than this?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on January 02, 2021, 08:15:04 AM
>"Not yet, based on current observations. Now, while we work through this, my partner has made an interesting observation. Would you be interested, perhaps, in being larger than this?"
> "Hm? Ah, I have noticed you two are quite huge. Is it related to that? It's not much of a desire at the moment, but if such a thing could be made use of in later instances, then I'd like to learn how."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on January 02, 2021, 09:47:08 PM
>Chuckle. "We have grown a bit, yes. Particularly my dear, here. She's quite a genius at it!"
>Pat Meiling's leg affectionately.
>"I think you would be quite good at it, though. You tend to use enhancement spells as it is, if I recall properly?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on January 05, 2021, 04:21:55 AM
>Chuckle. "We have grown a bit, yes. Particularly my dear, here. She's quite a genius at it!"
>Pat Meiling's leg affectionately.
>"I think you would be quite good at it, though. You tend to use enhancement spells as it is, if I recall properly?"
//Aah I accidentally refreshed and ruined in progress post
> "Ahaha, I can't take all the credit." Meiling chuckles. "I would've never managed by myself at the rate I did things."
> "Mm. That's right. I wonder where you found these. Or more accurately, I'm curious as to where they originated from. Was it the environment that produced it, and if so, could it have similar effects on wanderers in certain conditions? Were they made by someone, possibly with the capability to do such a thing themselves? Is it a phenomenon from multiple factors that only matched up now? Ah, sorry if I'm going on and on." Hijiri apologizes.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on January 05, 2021, 08:27:02 AM
>"It's no worry. To be honest, we haven't started to research those kinds of things."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on January 05, 2021, 09:41:20 AM
>"It's no worry. To be honest, we haven't started to research those kinds of things."
> "Ah, you're focusing on it and it's effects first?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on January 07, 2021, 10:12:54 PM
>"They're certainly easier and faster to measure, you'll agree."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on January 10, 2021, 05:53:11 PM
>"They're certainly easier and faster to measure, you'll agree."
> "So it seems. Will you ever move on to that too, though?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on January 11, 2021, 08:26:40 PM
>"It doesn't seem like a bad idea, once I clear up some other things."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on January 20, 2021, 01:37:26 AM
>"It doesn't seem like a bad idea, once I clear up some other things."
> "Sure thing."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on January 20, 2021, 08:20:16 AM
>Continue to observe for now.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on January 26, 2021, 09:50:36 PM
>Continue to observe for now.
> You watch on, but there doesn't seem to be any more changes yet.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on January 27, 2021, 02:58:30 AM
>"Hm, it feels like it is lasting longer."
>Can we explain our enlargement spell in technical terms to someone who is also familiar with magic, or is it entirely a feel thing at this point?
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on January 27, 2021, 04:13:52 AM
>"Hm, it feels like it is lasting longer."
>Can we explain our enlargement spell in technical terms to someone who is also familiar with magic, or is it entirely a feel thing at this point?
> You should be able to explain it. Especially since Hijiri's specialty seems to be amplification magic.
> "Oh? It's the same time each time? Interesting. Is that something I should try to change? Before this one wears off?" Byakuren asks.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on January 27, 2021, 08:59:41 PM
>"Typically. But if you're already seeing it last longer..."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on January 28, 2021, 10:08:00 PM
>"Typically. But if you're already seeing it last longer..."
> "It'd only be by a few seconds, I think." Hijiri answers. "It only lasts a few minutes since I ate the previous one, right? It feels like it'll be gone in another minute or two. I havent been accurately keeping track of the time myself, though." She apologizes.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on January 29, 2021, 03:18:10 AM
>"Oh, it's fine, it's fine. Perhaps it is simply a case of you knowing how to make better use of 'em?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on January 31, 2021, 08:41:56 AM
>"Oh, it's fine, it's fine. Perhaps it is simply a case of you knowing how to make better use of 'em?"
> "Well, this is my first encounter with them. Maybe it's beginner's luck."
> "I don't think this is something you're just lucky to know how to use more." Meiling interjects. "It surely lines up with some of your skills and magic, right?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 01, 2021, 02:29:01 AM
>"Meiling is correct, it may well just be something about your natural talents that you've tapped into."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 03, 2021, 06:56:03 AM
>"Meiling is correct, it may well just be something about your natural talents that you've tapped into."
> "Hm... Ah, should I eat another one now?" Hijiri questions.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 04, 2021, 06:04:59 AM
>"Not yet."
>Wait until she starts to flash. If she's going to, then nod for her to do so.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 05, 2021, 08:12:15 PM
>"Not yet."
>Wait until she starts to flash. If she's going to, then nod for her to do so.
> You wait for a couple of seconds, for Hijiri to begin flashing.
> She consumes another mushroom, stopping the flashing.
> "I wonder if it's possible to do the opposite and make it last shorter..." Meiling speaks on a whim.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 06, 2021, 05:42:10 AM
>"How did that feel Miss Hijiri?"
>Nod to Meiling. "It would stand to reason. We'll have to ask Reimu to try it."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 06, 2021, 08:19:15 AM
>"How did that feel Miss Hijiri?"
>Nod to Meiling. "It would stand to reason. We'll have to ask Reimu to try it."
> "Not any different. These aren't too bad to eat, at least. I can still keep this up."
> "I wonder how she'll act like from these... Uh, if she even agrees, that is." Meiling considers
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 06, 2021, 08:54:18 AM
>"I think we can get her to agree. Miss Hakurei isn't the kind to overlook a gift."
>"Now, Hijiri, does the feeling of draining seem any different?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 07, 2021, 07:57:00 AM
>"I think we can get her to agree. Miss Hakurei isn't the kind to overlook a gift."
>"Now, Hijiri, does the feeling of draining seem any different?"
> "I'll trust you."
> "Not at all. I guess there's none of my body getting used to it or anything. Probably no downside to just constantly eating another when you're almost back to normal either?" Hijiri wonders.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 07, 2021, 10:42:30 PM
>"We'll give it a few more tries. It took Meiling a bit to get used to it as well. In the meantime, why don't I run you through the basics of the spell, if you are interested?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 08, 2021, 02:14:39 AM
>"We'll give it a few more tries. It took Meiling a bit to get used to it as well. In the meantime, why don't I run you through the basics of the spell, if you are interested?"
> "Hm..." Hijiri considers for a moment. "Sure thing."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 08, 2021, 06:36:21 AM
>Let's summarize it for her, using precise academic language. Emphasize the balancing act nature of getting the energies just right.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 08, 2021, 09:56:25 AM
>Let's summarize it for her, using precise academic language. Emphasize the balancing act nature of getting the energies just right.
> You decide not to go too in depth for Byakuren, but still try to explain it enough and touch on the important points for her.
> "If I may interrupt, I'd like to try something." Hijii speaks up.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 11, 2021, 02:58:33 AM
>"Ah, what do you have in mind?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 11, 2021, 12:24:23 PM
>"Ah, what do you have in mind?"
> Hijiri closes her eyes in silence for a few moments...
> "Hm... well, naturally it wouldn't help in that." She speaks afterwards.
>_
//Edited: Added "wouldn't" as it should've been in the first place. I'm absolutely blind.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 12, 2021, 12:27:10 AM
>"Go on."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 12, 2021, 12:41:25 AM
//Edited because I can't English
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 12, 2021, 01:59:28 AM
>"What wouldn't help with what?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 12, 2021, 02:08:51 AM
>"What wouldn't help with what?"
> "I thought being under these effects would make it easier and possible to reach enlightenment. That's a bit far to think though, huh?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 12, 2021, 04:40:13 AM
>"Hmmm. That's quite far out of my range of expertise. Though I don't think it is a thing you can achieve simply through more power. You'll have to report back to us."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 13, 2021, 09:05:19 PM
>"Hmmm. That's quite far out of my range of expertise. Though I don't think it is a thing you can achieve simply through more power. You'll have to report back to us."
> "It doesn't just feel like power at least. Though even with it's changes, it probably wouldn't help with this."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 14, 2021, 08:09:27 AM
>"Perhaps it will help in its own way. Have some more, now, and tell me if anything changes?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 14, 2021, 08:16:48 AM
>"Perhaps it will help in its own way. Have some more, now, and tell me if anything changes?"
> Hijiri does as considered, downing another pair.
> "I hope there is a change. It'd be a bit worrying if I'm just wasting your resources this way..." Hijiri, well, hopes.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 14, 2021, 06:46:56 PM
>"A negative result is still a result. Don't worry, either way we learn something."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 15, 2021, 12:35:27 AM
>"A negative result is still a result. Don't worry, either way we learn something."
> "Ah. Alright then."
> The group observing has died down some.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 15, 2021, 02:22:31 AM
>Provide the mushrooms.
>"So, do you think that you understand the spell well enough to use it, so should I review?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 15, 2021, 08:36:49 AM
>Provide the mushrooms.
>"So, do you think that you understand the spell well enough to use it, so should I review?"
> You hand Hijiri a few more.
> "I can surely try."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 16, 2021, 04:35:39 AM
>"When you like. I just wanted to be sure I expressed it properly."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2021, 05:31:35 AM
>"When you like. I just wanted to be sure I expressed it properly."
> Hijiri seemingly summons a large glowing scroll. In bursts, her body starts growing, though only a bit each.
> "A scroll? Eh... Did you already know how to enlarge yourself?" Meiling questions.
> "Trying to see if I can also replicate what the mushrooms do... I don't usually change things about my body that are as physically noticeable as a size increase or hair lengthening." Byakuren explains.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 16, 2021, 05:37:38 AM
>"Hm, fascinating!"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2021, 05:43:48 AM
>"Hm, fascinating!"
> "I still don't understand all the changes they make though. And if I could even make those changes myself."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 16, 2021, 07:49:46 AM
>Nod.
>"We're still working on that ourselves. But in short, they possess tremendous energy for simple mushrooms."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2021, 11:12:24 AM
>Nod.
>"We're still working on that ourselves. But in short, they possess tremendous energy for simple mushrooms."
> "Have you tried making them into stew and such meals? Would it be greater an effect, or lesser?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 16, 2021, 08:53:52 PM
>Have we tried that? It's been awhile...
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 16, 2021, 10:47:57 PM
>Have we tried that? It's been awhile...
> You haven't.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 17, 2021, 05:29:28 AM
>"I've considered that, but recent findings have kind of sidetracked me."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 17, 2021, 11:51:32 AM
>"I've considered that, but recent findings have kind of sidetracked me."
> "That's alright. It hasn't been that long since you've discovered these, right? Or maybe it has with how many you possess..."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 18, 2021, 08:21:10 AM
>"It's certainly worth a go."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 18, 2021, 09:30:17 AM
>"It's certainly worth a go."
> "But do keep at your own pace. I wouldn't want to steal the spotlight of such a discovery."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 18, 2021, 07:59:18 PM
>"It is a fascinating idea, I will have to look into it after I finish with these experiments."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 19, 2021, 12:10:02 AM
>"It is a fascinating idea, I will have to look into it after I finish with these experiments."
> "Mm." Hijiri nods.
> "Ah, I think I'm getting this now." She speaks up after a few moments of silence.
> "Oh? Did you figure it out?" Meiling questions.
> "Well, making my own version of these boosts is one thing, but extending this itself seems possible too. However, it doesn't seem like there's ever any change from eating them back to back. Maybe it's something that has to be done much, much more and the difference is too negligible until much later. We could keep going, if you want to explore that option."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 22, 2021, 08:22:11 AM
>"Let's. Though I am curious, how do you extend it?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 22, 2021, 08:36:31 AM
>"Let's. Though I am curious, how do you extend it?"
> "I'm not sure on how exactly to extend it, but I could make a spell that does similar to it. At least, similar to what we know it does already. My considerations on extending it are that it might last longer if it has something else to eat at than... itself. It lasts longer when eating more, but it's done in a way that makes it best to eat another when the previous would run out... It doesn't seem like it gets longer the earlier you eat another."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 25, 2021, 01:34:40 AM
>"Ah, I thought you had composed such a spell already."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 25, 2021, 02:09:57 AM
>"Ah, I thought you had composed such a spell already."
> "I don't commonly use spells that change my body visually more than physically, like growth. I mean to say that I could use this time to develop my own spells that work like these boosts, or we could try to figure out a way to extend it instead." Hijiri explains. "This is a bit time sensitive in that they don't last forever."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 26, 2021, 08:46:03 AM
>"I am curious to see what you could bash out for extending them. But for now, I would like to continue as we are; to see if it happens simply through having enough."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 26, 2021, 09:26:49 AM
>"I am curious to see what you could bash out for extending them. But for now, I would like to continue as we are; to see if it happens simply through having enough."
> "Understood."
> Hijiri waits longer, until beginning to flash again...
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 27, 2021, 07:27:14 AM
>"Have another, then describe how things felt before and after."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 27, 2021, 12:27:40 PM
>"Have another, then describe how things felt before and after."
> Hijiri obliges once more.
> "Still the usual. It being nearly gone, but now back again. I wonder if there's something we're not realizing, or something else we need to change."
> Hijiri seems slightly uncomfortable.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 27, 2021, 10:51:52 PM
>"Are you alright, Hijiri?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 28, 2021, 12:45:01 AM
>"Are you alright, Hijiri?"
> "Hm? Yes, I am. Nothing bad has happened yet with these."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on February 28, 2021, 05:57:40 PM
>"Alright, you just seemed a bit uneasy."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on February 28, 2021, 07:25:30 PM
>"Alright, you just seemed a bit uneasy."
> "Well, it's not the greatest thing to keep eating... but a little discomfort to figure something out isn't bad. I said I could before."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 03, 2021, 07:38:55 AM
>"Really? I didn't think they were that bad..."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 03, 2021, 11:11:55 AM
>"Really? I didn't think they were that bad..."
> "They aren't that bad. It's eating just them back to back this much. Maybe it's just my tastes..." Hijiri considers.
> "Well, too much of anything starts getting bad after a while. How long that takes depends on what it is." Meiling adds.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 04, 2021, 04:01:57 AM
>"I assume you liked them, Meiling?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 04, 2021, 08:53:54 AM
>"I assume you liked them, Meiling?"
> The giantess aside you nods.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 04, 2021, 11:27:14 PM
>"Mmm, that is data worth considering... perhaps it lends itself to compatibility?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 06, 2021, 07:39:24 PM
>"Mmm, that is data worth considering... perhaps it lends itself to compatibility?"
> "It does seem like it offers a bit of different things based on who takes it... Maybe?" Meiling supports.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 07, 2021, 11:19:25 PM
>Nod.
>"It seems a good reason to stop for now, then, unless you personally wish to keep going, Hijiri?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 07, 2021, 11:58:35 PM
>Nod.
>"It seems a good reason to stop for now, then, unless you personally wish to keep going, Hijiri?"
> Hijiri shakes her head.
> "I don't believe I'll achieve more favorable results for us."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 08, 2021, 12:09:18 AM
>"Very well. It is a shame, this sort of form suits you."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 08, 2021, 12:09:56 AM
>"Very well. It is a shame, this sort of form suits you."
> "I can't say I don't enjoy it a bit. Even internally, this feels good." Hijiri admits.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 09, 2021, 06:59:22 AM
>"Internally?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 09, 2021, 09:55:15 AM
>"Internally?"
> The changes that aren't on the surface." Hijiri answers. "I suppose you could also say mentally."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 10, 2021, 07:15:14 AM
>"Ah, do detail them for me!"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 11, 2021, 03:05:42 PM
>"Ah, do detail them for me!"
> "There's still the feeling of being rejuvenated. It also feels like it's an enhancement to things I already have without changing them. I feel stronger. More focused. There may not be downsides to this. I feel like it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that everything feels better, or at least, greater."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 11, 2021, 09:52:23 PM
>"If you can work out a way to preserve it, let me know."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 12, 2021, 01:38:39 AM
>"If you can work out a way to preserve it, let me know."
> "Mm. I don't think I've reached it yet."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 12, 2021, 06:41:59 AM
>"Keep at it. Shall we leave you with a few, just in case?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 12, 2021, 12:44:19 PM
>"Keep at it. Shall we leave you with a few, just in case?"
> "I'll try to manage them if you do."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 13, 2021, 09:05:56 AM
>Give her two more pairs, just in case.
>"With that, I think we should stop taking up your time. Thank you for your help, Hijiri."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 13, 2021, 10:26:56 AM
>Give her two more pairs, just in case.
>"With that, I think we should stop taking up your time. Thank you for your help, Hijiri."
> You entrust two more pairs of the mushrooms to Hijiri.
> "You're fine. It's only been an hour, at most." Hijiri bows slightly. "I hope the next time we meet, we can share good news."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 13, 2021, 07:16:21 PM
>"I'm sure we will."
>Bow back.
>Look up to Meiling. "Shall we proceed to the shrine now?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 13, 2021, 10:37:18 PM
>"I'm sure we will."
>Bow back.
>Look up to Meiling. "Shall we proceed to the shrine now?"
> "Mm. Let's hope she's available."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 14, 2021, 03:34:51 AM
>"I can't imagine otherwise."
>Stands up, and make our way toward the Hakurei Shrine with Meiling.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 15, 2021, 10:47:28 AM
>"I can't imagine otherwise."
>Stands up, and make our way toward the Hakurei Shrine with Meiling.
> You get up and begin towards the Hakurei Shrine.
> The walk itself is uneventful, but the destination already seems to have something going on. Or at least something ending, with Reimu waving someone off.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 15, 2021, 10:38:43 PM
>Take a moment to observe this scene.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 16, 2021, 07:19:31 AM
>Take a moment to observe this scene.
> It seems you're a bit late to catch who she was with. The Shrine Maiden herself turns to address you.
> "Hm... Alice?" She questions, almost wondering what happened, rather than if you're really her..
> That or she could be annoyed. Her face and tone dont reveal such, but you never know.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 17, 2021, 08:15:06 AM
>"Hello, Reimu. I hope we didn't catch you at a bad time?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 18, 2021, 10:37:13 AM
>"Hello, Reimu. I hope we didn't catch you at a bad time?"
> "No, not really. Is something up?" She questions.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 19, 2021, 12:17:49 AM
>"We were hoping you'd help us with a little experiment."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 19, 2021, 04:50:36 AM
>"We were hoping you'd help us with a little experiment."
> "...What is it?" Reimu squints a bit.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 19, 2021, 06:08:06 AM
>"We'd like you to try a couple of mushrooms. They should enhance your power."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 19, 2021, 06:26:21 AM
>"We'd like you to try a couple of mushrooms. They should enhance your power."
> "...That doesn't sound like something I'd be interested in." Reimu frowns.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 19, 2021, 10:55:41 PM
>"Oh? Why not?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 20, 2021, 07:28:40 AM
>"Oh? Why not?"
> "What kind of proposition is that? Out of nowhere asking me to try some mushrooms to enhance my power..."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 20, 2021, 09:46:23 PM
>"A direct and honest one. Would you prefer I beat around the bush and then make it seem like I was trying to trick you? It's better to just lay my cards on the table, wouldn't you agree?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 20, 2021, 10:17:51 PM
>"A direct and honest one. Would you prefer I beat around the bush and then make it seem like I was trying to trick you? It's better to just lay my cards on the table, wouldn't you agree?"
> "Mrr... I guess. But why do you care about enhancing my power? I can hold out fine by myself. And it's not like I need improvements in my abilities."
> That last bit... surely true in some areas, but not all of them.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 21, 2021, 07:00:47 AM
>"Honestly? Because we trust you. If we did this for the likes of Yuugi or Patchouli, for instance, it would definitely be a problem. But as for you? Well, what changes? We know you're a good person and we know what it's like when you're powerful."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 21, 2021, 12:19:15 PM
>"Honestly? Because we trust you. If we did this for the likes of Yuugi or Patchouli, for instance, it would definitely be a problem. But as for you? Well, what changes? We know you're a good person and we know what it's like when you're powerful."
> Reimu sighs, though her expression softens.
> "At least explain what it does. I don't want my limbs to be thrice their size and every step I take making a tremor." She holds her hand out.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 21, 2021, 04:39:08 PM
>"Well, there might be something like that. But it will be temporary. What it will do is make you larger. What we're experimenting with is the degree and the result of it."
>Offer her a pair of mushrooms if she doesn't change her mind.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 22, 2021, 12:00:32 AM
>"Well, there might be something like that. But it will be temporary. What it will do is make you larger. What we're experimenting with is the degree and the result of it."
>Offer her a pair of mushrooms if she doesn't change her mind.
> Reimu takes the mushrooms in her hand, though examines them.
> She sighs again, and takes a bite of one. Though not the entire thing...
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 22, 2021, 07:40:56 AM
>"Finish them, please."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 22, 2021, 11:40:22 AM
>"Finish them, please."
> Reimu sighs, stuffing the rest and struggling just a bit to chew it down.
> The flashing begins as the shrine maiden undergoes the expected change. Seems like even she's not immune to it.
> Her hair ribbon has grown a bit, and flows slightly. Her hair tubes stay mostly the same size, though her hair has lengthened, and with it, those in said accessory now lay on her shoulders. The rest of her hair isn't quite long enough to pass her waist however. Her sizes have increased, as one would expect, but they don't pass what Marisa's changes were, aside from height. Reimu's changes have been very simple...
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 22, 2021, 04:59:01 PM
>"Fascinating... How do you feel?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 23, 2021, 11:50:37 AM
>"Fascinating... How do you feel?"
> "Hm... This doesn't just make you larger and enhance your powers, does it?" She questions.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 23, 2021, 06:01:30 PM
>How much larger is she, in terms of height?
>"Well, it tends to makes you more resilient as well. It's generally reported as feeling good. Many seem to find themselves better able to focus and think as well."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 24, 2021, 01:53:23 AM
>How much larger is she, in terms of height?
>"Well, it tends to makes you more resilient as well. It's generally reported as feeling good. Many seem to find themselves better able to focus and think as well."
> Just a bit above Marisa's. Both of them are still shorter than you are now.
> "This isn't a sort of mushroom that makes you think these changes are here, is it?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 24, 2021, 02:11:20 AM
>"They do possess a fair deal of latent power. I suppose it just doesn't resonate well with you. How did it taste?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 24, 2021, 02:17:23 AM
>"They do possess a fair deal of latent power. I suppose it just doesn't resonate well with you. How did it taste?"
> "Not bad. But I'm still suspicious."
> "We've done something similar to it as we are now. So they're not making you think anything. Otherwise, wouldn't we look different?" Meiling reasons.
> "...Fair enough..."
> "Why don't you try using your abilities, too?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 24, 2021, 02:38:15 AM
>"Yes, let's see what you can do!"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 24, 2021, 11:53:10 AM
>"Yes, let's see what you can do!"
> "...What do you want me to do, though? Duel someone? Try to seal something?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 24, 2021, 09:56:50 PM
>"Hmmm. Why don't you try to set up a small barrier?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 25, 2021, 09:39:14 AM
>"Hmmm. Why don't you try to set up a small barrier?"
> Reimu thinks for a moment, before crouching down and placing her hand on the ground for another moment.
> "There... I guess?" She questions her own actions.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 25, 2021, 06:43:49 PM
>"Did it feel different? Try flying, perhaps?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 26, 2021, 02:58:50 AM
>"Did it feel different? Try flying, perhaps?"
> "I didn't expect it to be that easy without any tools." Reimu comments, before floating into the air gently. "This doesn't feel much di-" The shrine maiden fades away as she speaks.
> Meiling blinks in confusion.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 26, 2021, 04:50:53 AM
>"...Reimu?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 26, 2021, 03:16:39 PM
>"...Reimu?"
> There's silence...
> Until Reimu reappears a couple moments later.
> "Ah. That was a bit too far..." She apologizes.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 26, 2021, 09:35:08 PM
>"...Was that flight? Where did you end up?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 27, 2021, 09:05:25 AM
>"...Was that flight? Where did you end up?"
> "I thought you would've been fine with me floating since they're similar, so I did that. I feel like I almost went too far. Do you mean flight as in, how fast I can go?"
> "Well that'd be an easy test to see, right?" Meiling responds, not sating her curiosity on Reimu's vanishing trick.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 27, 2021, 08:14:02 PM
>"You vanished."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on March 30, 2021, 03:48:22 AM
>"You vanished."
> "Like my Fantasy Nature spellcard?"
> "You have a spellcard that does that already? So it's not new?" Meiling questions.
> "Er, this did feel a bit different than that way, though." Reimu reasons.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on March 31, 2021, 05:16:45 AM
>"How curious. Try it again, and see if you can stop it this time?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 02, 2021, 04:16:02 AM
>"How curious. Try it again, and see if you can stop it this time?"
> Reimu nods.
> She starts to fade again, but is still visible this time. Mostly transparent.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 03, 2021, 07:22:58 AM
>"I can see you! And see through you."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 05, 2021, 10:46:33 AM
>"I can see you! And see through you."
> Reimu reappears fully
> "Mm, that's how it usually is."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 06, 2021, 07:44:54 AM
>"Not when you just fly normally, it isn't!"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2021, 02:04:31 PM
>"Not when you just fly normally, it isn't!"
> "You do know of my specialties, right?"
> "Uh... sealing?" Meiling questions. "It can't be extermination..."
> "One is floating."
> "That looked more like vanishing though... Where do you go if that's floating?"
> "I..." Reimu considers her answer, before shrugging. "I don't go anywhere. At least to me."
> Meiling frowns just a tad, dissatisfied with the shrine maiden's answer. "Then what else can we have you try?"
> "...Invoking the gods?" Reimu proposes, sounding unsure herself.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 07, 2021, 07:55:14 AM
>"I am kind of interested...what gods can you invoke?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 08, 2021, 05:12:49 PM
>"I am kind of interested...what gods can you invoke?"
> "At least more than Sanae if she only calls on those two with her. Though I haven't been... that incredible at it. It's not easy nor too successful most of the time."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 08, 2021, 09:44:07 PM
>"It would be kind of funny if you invoked one of her mountain gods..."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 09, 2021, 11:35:21 AM
>"It would be kind of funny if you invoked one of her mountain gods..."
> "Ooh, try it try it!" Meiling cheers.
> "Don't you think they'd get angry if I called them without any reason?" Reimu frowns slightly.
> "Er, it's for experimenting... Do they like that?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 09, 2021, 04:51:01 PM
>"Isn't the big one supposed to be all about advancement? Then surely she'd be reasonably okay with this."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 10, 2021, 06:02:29 AM
>"Isn't the big one supposed to be all about advancement? Then surely she'd be reasonably okay with this."
> "I suppose we could blame it on thinking it would help her, then..." Reimu gets back to the ground, then closes her eyes and holds her hands together.
> After a few moments, the wind begins to pick up around you. Shortly after, however, it settles. You think you saw someone's figure start to fade in from behind Reimu for a moment, but it could've been the shrine maiden herself almost "floating" as she puts it.
> "Hm, nothing..." Reimu notes. "I guess she can't be called on since she's not native to here?" Reimu, well, guesses.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 10, 2021, 05:48:41 PM
>"There was a figure behind you for a moment, maybe..."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 11, 2021, 05:59:12 AM
>"There was a figure behind you for a moment, maybe..."
> "So it almost worked..." Reimu glances behind her.
> "Do you think she noticed and stopped it?" Meiling asks.
> "Maybe. I don't see any divine punishment happening, even something small like blowing me off my feet. I probably could've done more, actually." Reimu considers. "This didn't feel as hard as I expected it to be."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 11, 2021, 06:52:02 AM
>"Fascinating. I've never really seen you do this kind of thing. I suppose it probably made her a bit grouchy, if she stopped it."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 12, 2021, 09:52:42 PM
>"Fascinating. I've never really seen you do this kind of thing. I suppose it probably made her a bit grouchy, if she stopped it."
> "Should I try it again?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 14, 2021, 03:43:34 AM
>"I don't know. If it's something that irritates her, it may be best not to. But...I suppose if it succeeds, you could apologize in person. Hm, Meiling?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 15, 2021, 04:46:44 AM
>"I don't know. If it's something that irritates her, it may be best not to. But...I suppose if it succeeds, you could apologize in person. Hm, Meiling?"
> "Yeah. If she likes advancement, surely she'll be okay with it?"
> "By the way, this thing doesn't have any drawbacks you haven't told me about yet, does it?" Reimu asks.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 15, 2021, 05:19:15 PM
>"It wears off after a few minutes. That's about it."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 15, 2021, 11:04:10 PM
>"It wears off after a few minutes. That's about it."
> "Ah, so probably not much time left. I doubt it's near an hour..." Reimu considers. "I'll try again then."
> The shrine maiden repeats, with similar effects happening. Though this time, it doesn't stop yet...
> The wind is even picking up more, lifting Reimu further up as it collects around and under her.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 15, 2021, 11:30:07 PM
>Observe. Perhaps be prepared to catch Reimu if she gets flung by a sudden wind.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 16, 2021, 11:36:53 PM
>Observe. Perhaps be prepared to catch Reimu if she gets flung by a sudden wind.
> "So how does it feel?" Meiling speaks up.
> "Like I've got a bit of control of the wind. Or rather, more than that." Reimu lifts a hand, and a slight updraft follows the motion, before she begins to flash.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 17, 2021, 01:29:21 AM
>"Oh, that flashing means the mushrooms are about to run out of power."
>Offer two more.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 19, 2021, 03:06:08 AM
>"Oh, that flashing means the mushrooms are about to run out of power."
>Offer two more.
> "Eh, you want to see more?" Reimu questions, rather than eating them, and thus, reverts back to normal.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 19, 2021, 05:33:10 AM
>"Well, perhaps not...It's just interesting to plumb the depths of what they can do. The other experiment we are trying is whether or not having a large amount makes the effect permanent, as it has with dear Meiling."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 20, 2021, 11:24:38 AM
>"Well, perhaps not...It's just interesting to plumb the depths of what they can do. The other experiment we are trying is whether or not having a large amount makes the effect permanent, as it has with dear Meiling."
> "You should get someone that's a big eater then." Reimu examines herself and her clothes, now that she's normal again. "It changes your clothes too? And makes them go back to normal. How does that even work?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 21, 2021, 02:29:14 AM
>"We haven't figured that out, but I think it has something to do with how it enhances one's abilities and powers. The clothing change is a projection of that."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 21, 2021, 04:22:02 PM
>"We haven't figured that out, but I think it has something to do with how it enhances one's abilities and powers. The clothing change is a projection of that."
> "Does it change anything else?" Reimu examines the mushroom closer.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 22, 2021, 06:29:49 AM
>"Size, physical appearance, durability. In particular, it makes you more difficult to hurt."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 22, 2021, 12:41:37 PM
>"Size, physical appearance, durability. In particular, it makes you more difficult to hurt."
> "Does it also affect the clothes in that way? Like, if I were in a danmaku battle, would they get damaged as they normally do?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 22, 2021, 06:30:34 PM
>"Not that I've seen. I don't think danmaku does much to you or your clothes at all."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 22, 2021, 06:59:35 PM
>"Not that I've seen. I don't think danmaku does much to you or your clothes at all."
> "Hm... And things you're holding?" Reimu pulls out her gohei.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 22, 2021, 09:01:03 PM
>"Hmmm..."
>Did Youmu's swords seem to grow with her?
>Tell Reimu whether they did or not.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 22, 2021, 09:25:32 PM
>"Hmmm..."
>Did Youmu's swords seem to grow with her?
>Tell Reimu whether they did or not.
> Unfortunately, Youmu did not have her swords on her when she indulged in the mushrooms.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 22, 2021, 09:33:11 PM
>"I honestly don't know. We had Youmu try them, but she didn't have her swords at the time. Its kind of a shame you didn't get bigger."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 22, 2021, 11:09:07 PM
>"I honestly don't know. We had Youmu try them, but she didn't have her swords at the time. Its kind of a shame you didn't get bigger."
> "I... got a bit bigger. I think."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 23, 2021, 07:21:00 AM
>Nod.
>"I suppose we could try it again and measure it?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 23, 2021, 12:49:08 PM
>Nod.
>"I suppose we could try it again and measure it?"
> "Huh? Are you looking for the exacts?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 23, 2021, 05:36:10 PM
>"More to be sure it happened, you didn't get much larger."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 23, 2021, 06:21:48 PM
>"More to be sure it happened, you didn't get much larger."
> "Hm. I'd still say that was a pretty satisfying experience." Reimu admits. "It was nice to be able to call upon a god so easily compared to usual."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 23, 2021, 08:37:10 PM
>"It wasn't a dramatic change, but it's good that you enjoyed it."
>"There is one other thing I wanted to ask. It's about visiting Makai."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 23, 2021, 09:37:23 PM
>"It wasn't a dramatic change, but it's good that you enjoyed it."
>"There is one other thing I wanted to ask. It's about visiting Makai."
> "Makai? Seems more like they're already visiting here though."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 23, 2021, 10:19:33 PM
>"I...had noticed, yes. That was going to be my next inquiry."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 23, 2021, 10:30:06 PM
>"I...had noticed, yes. That was going to be my next inquiry."
> "Their goddess had a chat with me just before you got here. They shouldn't be causing any trouble..." She frowns a little. "Actually, I'd wonder how that sort of mushroom works on her, but. Ah right, what's your wonder first?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 25, 2021, 01:06:43 AM
>"Well...I was hoping you'd know the best way Meiling and I could get there. But...perhaps it is not a problem anymore?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 25, 2021, 08:03:09 PM
>"Well...I was hoping you'd know the best way Meiling and I could get there. But...perhaps it is not a problem anymore?"
> "You could try to catch up with her and ask. But there also seems to be an entrance not far from my shrine." Reimu seems a slight bit annoyed at the fact.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 26, 2021, 03:33:33 AM
>"One that we can fit in?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 26, 2021, 03:51:53 AM
>"One that we can fit in?"
> "It's a cave. I think you should be able to fit, even at that size."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 26, 2021, 04:51:29 AM
>"...That's quite a cave, if it can hold someone as immense as Meiling."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 26, 2021, 05:55:29 AM
>"...That's quite a cave, if it can hold someone as immense as Meiling."
> "Well, maybe with a bit of ducking down... But it was pretty big."
> Meiling chuckles in response. "At least there's some things to fit my size now."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 26, 2021, 05:57:48 PM
>Chuckle, resist to urge to correct to "for now". It's her choice after all.
>"Handy! So, what did the goddess have to say?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 26, 2021, 08:16:30 PM
>Chuckle, resist to urge to correct to "for now". It's her choice after all.
>"Handy! So, what did the goddess have to say?"
> "She was making sure I knew that she was just visiting, and didn't want to cause any trouble. So she keeps insisting, at least. She also wanted to visit a few places in Gensokyo. I'd bet she's trying to find you too."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 27, 2021, 06:27:26 AM
>"We were planning to visit them, but...ugh...this is going to be a mess, isn't it?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 27, 2021, 04:43:57 PM
>"We were planning to visit them, but...ugh...this is going to be a mess, isn't it?"
> "Huh? What is? Ah. Well I guess it would be a mess if you were just running around Makai looking for someone who's already gone... Or do you mean it in a different way?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 27, 2021, 11:32:25 PM
>"I mean them, here."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 28, 2021, 01:24:28 AM
>"I mean them, here."
> "Huh? And I was starting to feel like things might go well for once. I hope you aren't right." Reimu ponders.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 28, 2021, 02:10:06 AM
>"Among other things, I don't think they understand danmaku. At least not as we do. It's more...hostile for them."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 28, 2021, 04:15:02 AM
>"Among other things, I don't think they understand danmaku. At least not as we do. It's more...hostile for them."
> "Well, Shinki didn't intend on fighting. She didn't even take the chance to test my skills or see how I've grown or something stupid... She looks like she's behaving, but I still have my worries."
> "Worry can still be good in this case." Meiling adds.
> "She's honestly giving me no reason to worry. But I can't not."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 28, 2021, 05:22:51 AM
>"Well, even if she's perfect, her underlings might not be. We had a small event at the Scarlet Devil Mansion we needed to handle."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 29, 2021, 11:08:50 PM
>"Well, even if she's perfect, her underlings might not be. We had a small event at the Scarlet Devil Mansion we needed to handle."
> "Ah. Care to enlighten me?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 30, 2021, 04:35:27 AM
>"A makai person invited themself in. Things got heated."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 30, 2021, 05:43:21 AM
>"A makai person invited themself in. Things got heated."
> "Um... that's a bit vague..." Reimu sits down. "So they just barged in like they owned the place?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on April 30, 2021, 07:43:46 PM
>"Yep. They thought it was public, I suppose?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on April 30, 2021, 08:05:33 PM
>"Yep. They thought it was public, I suppose?"
> "Probably something Shinki herself needs to address then. Before any of them make that same mistake..."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 01, 2021, 06:53:03 AM
>Groan. It's about the only response we can make.
>"...Hopefully it'll work out."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 01, 2021, 06:55:28 AM
>Groan. It's about the only response we can make.
>"...Hopefully it'll work out."
> "Thinking of taking matters into your own hands?" Reimu raises an eyebrow at your response.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 01, 2021, 06:59:05 AM
>"...Maybe. I suppose I ought to..."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 01, 2021, 07:04:50 AM
>"...Maybe. I suppose I ought to..."
> "Well, don't rile them all up. I don't want to clean up any big problems. Since you're familiar with Makai, you can deal with this. If it even is something that needs to be dealt with."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 01, 2021, 07:22:04 AM
>"I'll have to do my best to not force the issue, yes."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 03, 2021, 01:05:15 AM
>"I'll have to do my best to not force the issue, yes."
> "Well, good luck then." Reimu nods.
> "You seem happy you don't have to deal with it..." Meiling suspects
> "Well I don't expect it to be something that needs to be dealt with. Though maybe you're firsthand experience is better."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 03, 2021, 04:19:51 AM
>"We'll see. Did she mention where she'd be going?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 03, 2021, 06:34:51 AM
>"We'll see. Did she mention where she'd be going?"
> "To the other shrine maiden. Sanae. She probably wants to see what she's like compared to me, if I had to guess. You could get to her before then, though."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 03, 2021, 04:38:32 PM
>"Wouldn't surprise me if we could~"
>What sorts of things are between here and Youkai Mountain?
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 03, 2021, 07:11:05 PM
>"Wouldn't surprise me if we could~"
>What sorts of things are between here and Youkai Mountain?
> Not much for a while, but there are a few locations at the actual mountain. If that was Shinki she was waving off, you should have time before she gets to there. Unless she's hurrying and you're not.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 03, 2021, 09:15:21 PM
>"What do you think, Meiling? Should we hurry there, or perhaps look for others to experiment with?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 03, 2021, 11:50:59 PM
>"What do you think, Meiling? Should we hurry there, or perhaps look for others to experiment with?"
> "We can do the latter after we do the former. Waiting longer will end up letting her get even further. Or even to another place. Then we'd just be chasing after where the last person said she went..." Meiling considers. "Unless these mushrooms are her doing. Does she have that sort of ability?"
> "I doubt it. She only got here recently." Reimu mentions. "You two seem like you've been doing things with them longer than that."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 04, 2021, 05:50:07 AM
>"I don't think she's the cause, no. Unless there's a lot I don't know about her. Well, if we get to the Moriya Shrine first, that may open other possibilities."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 04, 2021, 08:27:23 AM
>"I don't think she's the cause, no. Unless there's a lot I don't know about her. Well, if we get to the Moriya Shrine first, that may open other possibilities."
> "Ah, where she's going rather than where she is."
> "I wonder how Sanae will react to those... And I suppose you could also try to see if her goddess is upset over this..." Reimu mentions.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 04, 2021, 10:55:20 PM
>"Oh yes, we'll smooth things over if needs be."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 06, 2021, 09:24:55 PM
>"Oh yes, we'll smooth things over if needs be."
> "Alright. Was there anything else you needed here, then?" Reimu asks. "Or I guess, wanted me to try?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 07, 2021, 03:29:02 AM
>"No, I think we've gotten just about everything. Thank you for your assistance."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 07, 2021, 10:11:51 PM
>"No, I think we've gotten just about everything. Thank you for your assistance."
> "Good luck, then."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 08, 2021, 01:51:48 AM
>"Thank you. And we'll make sure to smooth things over with Kanako if needs be. Let's be off, Meiling."
>Head for Youkai Mountain!
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 08, 2021, 06:39:34 PM
>"Thank you. And we'll make sure to smooth things over with Kanako if needs be. Let's be off, Meiling."
>Head for Youkai Mountain!
> You depart on the way to the Youkai Mountain.
> "So what do we do if we spot her? Should we hurry past to get to the shrine first?" Meiling considers. "Either way should let us do all of the things we want. ...Unless you plan on setting up a surprise for her?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 09, 2021, 07:39:31 AM
>"Honestly, I haven't figured out what I want to do yet. I'm hoping to buy a little time with the mountain goddess and come to a conclusion."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 10, 2021, 08:08:52 PM
>"Honestly, I haven't figured out what I want to do yet. I'm hoping to buy a little time with the mountain goddess and come to a conclusion."
> "At least we have to tell her about not to barge into places like they're free roam."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 10, 2021, 08:45:30 PM
>"Well, she is the goddess of Makai. So she'll probably think it's a bit different when she does it. Which isn't entirely wrong, if you think about it. But still a pain."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 10, 2021, 09:35:22 PM
>"Well, she is the goddess of Makai. So she'll probably think it's a bit different when she does it. Which isn't entirely wrong, if you think about it. But still a pain."
> "Hopefully she's easy to reason with?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 10, 2021, 10:29:34 PM
>"Hopefully."
>Was she ever easy to reason with?
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 11, 2021, 03:54:33 AM
>"Hopefully."
>Was she ever easy to reason with?
> Yes. You did get your own place in Makai that she wouldn't bother you in. It could've just been her being easy to reason with when it concerned you.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 11, 2021, 05:33:38 AM
>"Maybe I'll be able to pull something, regardless."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 11, 2021, 07:34:36 AM
>"Maybe I'll be able to pull something, regardless."
> "Oh? A backup in case she doesn't listen?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 14, 2021, 07:25:43 AM
>"...Not really, no. I'm just going to have to hope that she does listen."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2021, 10:08:07 AM
>"...Not really, no. I'm just going to have to hope that she does listen."
> "Ah. I've got your back if push comes to shove then!" Meiling reassures enthusiastically.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 15, 2021, 01:40:21 AM
>"Well, if you're holding my back, I doubt anyone could shove me, dear."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2021, 02:39:42 AM
>"Well, if you're holding my back, I doubt anyone could shove me, dear."
> "I don't expect size to amount to too much against a goddess... but at least I'll cushion your fall in that case, too." Meiling lifts you into a hug from the back, as if demonstrating.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 15, 2021, 03:33:15 AM
>Chuckle and relax into the hug. "That's all I can ask for, Meiling."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2021, 07:24:48 PM
>Chuckle and relax into the hug. "That's all I can ask for, Meiling."
> You relax, letting Meiling carry you along.
> Before you know it, you've already started up the mountain... Though, there's no sight of Shinki yet. Maybe she's only made it to the forest and foot below?
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 15, 2021, 08:45:58 PM
>That is fine, we can wait for her at the shrine while speaking with Kanako.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2021, 02:23:17 AM
>That is fine, we can wait for her at the shrine while speaking with Kanako.
> Meiling doesn't seem to object either, continuing on.
> Surprisingly, you've made it into view of the shrine without seeing Shinki, nor much of the Tengu.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 16, 2021, 04:45:30 AM
>Look around, as we're carried and snuggled.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2021, 11:28:31 PM
>Look around, as we're carried and snuggled.
> You barely keep from losing yourself in Meiling's comfort to survey the surroundings.
> Sanae seems to have not noticed the two of you in her sweeping of the grounds yet. Doesn't look like there's even much to sweep up, but maybe she's finishing. No visitors are present yet either.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 17, 2021, 07:12:15 AM
>Let's wait for Sanae to notice, or when Meiling arrives.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 19, 2021, 04:44:28 AM
>Let's wait for Sanae to notice, or when Meiling arrives.
> You wait a few moments, before Sanae jumps in reaction to seeing the two of you.
> "A-Ah? Uh, Good morning?" She announces.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 19, 2021, 05:18:58 AM
>"Good morning! Is it a bad time to visit?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 20, 2021, 08:24:05 AM
>"Good morning! Is it a bad time to visit?"
> "Not entirely. It's just that few people visit this early."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 21, 2021, 06:37:01 AM
>Chuckle.
>"I'm sure. Is Lady Kanako in?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 21, 2021, 01:48:14 PM
>Chuckle.
>"I'm sure. Is Lady Kanako in?"
> "Ah? She went out for a bit earlier. Given she didn't go far, I'd guess she'll be back soon." Sanae looks off past her shrine. "Probably just wanted to go out and stretch or check on something."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 21, 2021, 07:34:38 PM
>"I certainly can't fault her for being on a morning stroll, all told."
>Glance around idly, to see if we can see anything from our vantage point.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 21, 2021, 10:19:39 PM
>"I certainly can't fault her for being on a morning stroll, all told."
>Glance around idly, to see if we can see anything from our vantage point.
> Nothing of note is about the shrine. Sanae's practically all done as you noted before. Though you think you can see someone hovering over the lake near the shrine.
> "So what brings you two here? You're rare sights. Wanted to enjoy the view up here? Or something about my shrine?"
>_

Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 22, 2021, 02:39:48 AM
"We came to visit, really. And, perhaps, do a couple experiments..."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 22, 2021, 08:01:11 PM
"We came to visit, really. And, perhaps, do a couple experiments..."
> "Experiments? Is this something with Lady Kanako?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 23, 2021, 06:07:02 AM
>"it was the plan. We wanted to see how a wildly respected and broadly powerful god would take to a some mushrooms we've been experimenting with.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 23, 2021, 11:43:38 PM
>"it was the plan. We wanted to see how a wildly respected and broadly powerful god would take to a some mushrooms we've been experimenting with.
> "Uh... I hope you don't plan on poisoning Lady Kanako... she won't take kindly to that. Unless you're directly revealing it like this?" Sanae questions herself and what she knows of her goddess.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 24, 2021, 05:53:52 PM
>"It wouldn't be a very effective poisoning if I already mentioned I were going to try it, would it? It is safe."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 24, 2021, 06:18:54 PM
>"It wouldn't be a very effective poisoning if I already mentioned I were going to try it, would it? It is safe."
> "Itd still be something bold to do. There's bold people like that out here. I don't know if you're one though. I guess I'll tell her that you're here, if you're willing to wait."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 25, 2021, 04:33:14 PM
>"That would be fine. Hmmm, perhaps in the meantime, you'd like to help us as well?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 26, 2021, 11:04:07 AM
>"That would be fine. Hmmm, perhaps in the meantime, you'd like to help us as well?"
> "How could I help?" Sanae questions.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 26, 2021, 04:08:49 PM
>"We'll just need you to try a couple of mushrooms, to start with."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 26, 2021, 07:55:50 PM
>"We'll just need you to try a couple of mushrooms, to start with."
> "The same ones you'll be giving Lady Kanako?" Sanae wonders. "Okay."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 27, 2021, 02:34:21 AM
>Smile, and provide her with a pair of mushrooms.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 28, 2021, 07:10:59 AM
>Smile, and provide her with a pair of mushrooms.
> You provide the usual to Sanae.
> "So... How should I go about this? Take a bite? Just eat it all? Down it with something to drink? Or maybe I don't eat them in the first place..." Sanae examines the mushrooms further.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on May 31, 2021, 03:45:05 AM
>"Just eat them."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2021, 03:56:05 PM
>"Just eat them."
> "Alright..." Sanae exhales, then closes her eyes and stuffs the mushrooms.
> She opens them again after a bit of chewing, before swallowing.
> "Huh... They weren't that bad." The shrine maiden admits, as she begins to glow.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 01, 2021, 01:52:29 AM
>"Ah, its working."
>Observe!
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on June 01, 2021, 05:57:39 PM
>"Ah, its working."
>Observe!
> "Ooh? I'm gonna transform?" Sanae reacts with pleasant surprise. Seemingly in preparation, she outstretches her arms and closes her eyes with a skyward gaze.
> Given her outstretched arms, the first thing you notice is that her detached sleeves have become heavily exaggerated. It's almost like she's waiting for at least three other people to slide their arms in each as well.
> The second most immediately noticeable thing is that she's... somewhat highlighted. Outlined? She's glowing a bit, though only at the very edges of her body.
> The next is her hair growing a bit less than expected. It doesn't reach the floor, but it is still longer. It almost seems like there wasn't any change, until you notice the serpent coiled around a part of her hair reaching halfway compared to the rest. It may just be her hair flowing slightly, but it almost looks like it's moving. Not much bigger, but longer, at least by how much more it's circled around. Further up is a frog accessory. You didn't pay attention to it much, but it looks like it's only change is closed eyes. As if resting.
> Her outfit has expectedly extended, covering most of her legs now. The white of it has remained unchanged, and the pattern on the blue areas seems unchanged too.
> Her height has risen as well, which added to making it seem like her hair hadn't grown much... She might match Kanako now, from what you've seen.

> "I can't believe things like this actually exist..." She speaks, examining herself. "No, I can't believe it took this long to find something like this, I mean!" She clenches her fists, and the glowing stops. As does the flowing of her hair. "You have more, right?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 01, 2021, 06:16:10 PM
>Chuckle.
>"Why do you ask?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on June 01, 2021, 06:39:10 PM
>Chuckle.
>"Why do you ask?"
> "Why do I ask? This is a power up. Of course I want to know if more exist. If they work with each other. Or if they're different. I have to know all about this."
> "Interested in getting stronger?" Meiling questions.
> "It's not like that. It's... the concept!" Sanae emphasizes such with a slight bounce of her greater growth.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 01, 2021, 09:30:59 PM
>Give her another pair, if only to satisfy her.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on June 02, 2021, 07:19:23 PM
>Give her another pair, if only to satisfy her.
> You hand Sanae another pair, and she quickly eats it up as well.
> "Ah... I feel even more power swelling up. Is there no limit to this?" Sanae questions, as, to your disbelief, she begins glowing again.
> "Eh?" Meiling questions.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 03, 2021, 06:19:52 PM
>"That's new... wonder if she'll get bigger again?"
>Observe!
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on June 05, 2021, 06:30:53 AM
>"That's new... wonder if she'll get bigger again?"
>Observe!
> You watch with expectations.
> Sanae doesn't seem to change too much. But yet again, her size has increased. Notably less though. Her hair has grown a tiny bit. The sleeves and her clothing haven't changed. Though now you swear you see brief sparkles near her.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 05, 2021, 07:10:51 AM
>"Fascinating, we've never seen an effect like that from a second pair. How do you feel?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on June 07, 2021, 05:13:55 AM
>"Fascinating, we've never seen an effect like that from a second pair. How do you feel?"
> "Good... Well, better!" Sanae speaks.
> "More and more surprises with these... Do you think there's anyone else that can surprise us with the mushrooms?" Meiling asks.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 07, 2021, 07:40:52 AM
>"I wonder why you were able to have a double reaction, when it seems no other humans were? I wonder if Kanako would do the same?"
>How tall is Sanae now?
>Smirk toward Meiling knowingly. "Possibly Yukari, just because..."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on June 08, 2021, 07:46:18 AM
>"I wonder why you were able to have a double reaction, when it seems no other humans were? I wonder if Kanako would do the same?"
>How tall is Sanae now?
>Smirk toward Meiling knowingly. "Possibly Yukari, just because..."
> Maybe only passing Kanako now? She hasn't grown too much. You doubt she'll pass you two if she keeps this up.
> "Hmhm, maybe because I'm a bit of a goddess."
> "Do you think we should have high hopes?" Meiling wonders.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 09, 2021, 01:28:04 AM
>"Well, high hopes cost us nothing, dear."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on June 10, 2021, 06:21:33 AM
>"Well, high hopes cost us nothing, dear."
> "It might feel a bit rude to her herself, though. But I guess it's also rude to expect little."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 10, 2021, 08:19:29 PM
>"Well, we won't say anything to them."
>Back to Sanae: "Now, how do you feel, in details?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on June 12, 2021, 03:57:23 PM
>"Well, we won't say anything to them."
>Back to Sanae: "Now, how do you feel, in details?"
> "Well everything before feels even better. But it doesn't feel like I can go too much higher..." Sanae looks to herself. "Feels like it would be hard to keep up for long too."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 13, 2021, 05:59:13 AM
>Nod.
>"These are things people tend to report. And yes, the effect is temporary."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on June 15, 2021, 07:34:27 AM
>Nod.
>"These are things people tend to report. And yes, the effect is temporary."
> "Hm... How temporary?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 16, 2021, 08:37:51 PM
>"Typically only a few minutes."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on June 16, 2021, 09:09:51 PM
>"Typically only a few minutes."
> "That's... probably beatable."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 17, 2021, 05:15:22 AM
>"Beatable?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on June 17, 2021, 06:43:45 AM
>"Beatable?"
> "I mean I can maybe last more than a few minutes."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 18, 2021, 02:13:16 AM
>"Hm, do go on. Longevity is one of the things we're looking into."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on June 19, 2021, 10:52:27 PM
>"Hm, do go on. Longevity is one of the things we're looking into."
> "I'll try." Sanae responds, as the sparkles seem to stop. Well, almost stop. "I can still do this again after, right? Or will I end up cutting into Lady Kanako's share..."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 20, 2021, 07:22:18 PM
>"I think we can spare a few more."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on June 23, 2021, 08:12:11 AM
>"I think we can spare a few more."
> "Great. Should I try anything else, or just focus on lasting longer?" Sanae questions.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 24, 2021, 02:34:35 AM
>"Hm, what other things do you think you could achieve?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on June 25, 2021, 06:29:38 AM
>"Hm, what other things do you think you could achieve?"
> "What I'm best at of course. Miracles."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 25, 2021, 07:29:35 PM
>"I'm intrigued, to say the least."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on June 25, 2021, 07:43:27 PM
>"I'm intrigued, to say the least."
> "I'd guess, if I'm stronger from these, then the miracles might take less to cause? Making it rain probably wouldn't be a good test of it..."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 25, 2021, 08:48:40 PM
>"Ah, I thought you meant a miracle with regarding your results with these mushrooms. Well, let's not make it rain too hard."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on June 26, 2021, 06:03:04 AM
>"Ah, I thought you meant a miracle with regarding your results with these mushrooms. Well, let's not make it rain too hard."
> "A flood sounds doable." The miko giggles. "I might cause one by accident if I just try for rain, even."
> "You sure that's not an exaggeration?" Meiling asks.
> Sanae shakes her head. "I haven't ever felt this powerful."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 26, 2021, 08:34:56 PM
>"Let's aim small, at first."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on June 28, 2021, 04:52:22 AM
>"Let's aim small, at first."
> "So just a little bit..." Sanae raises her arm in emphasis.
> You feel a few droplets of water rain down.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 29, 2021, 03:53:51 AM
>Glance up, to see if there are any clouds.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on June 30, 2021, 12:43:03 PM
>Glance up, to see if there are any clouds.
> Just a couple are over here. In fact, you'd say another is forming up there if your eyes see it right.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on June 30, 2021, 06:20:43 PM
>"Ah, it's working."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 02, 2021, 06:10:10 AM
>"Ah, it's working."
> "It's hard to do this little though..." Sanae speaks, slightly annoyed.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 04, 2021, 01:34:52 AM
>"Well. let's see if you can make some rainbows? That is pretty miraculous."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 04, 2021, 04:22:34 AM
>"Well. let's see if you can make some rainbows? That is pretty miraculous."
> "I'll try a faint one, then." Sanae decides.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 05, 2021, 05:19:11 AM
>"By all means."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 05, 2021, 07:47:11 AM
>"By all means."
> You wait for a rainbow to appear, but have yet to notice any...
> No wait, there's one. Though it's obstructed by the current clouds still drizzling lightly...
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 06, 2021, 04:36:17 PM
>"Ah, there's a faint one. It should be fine to put some more effort into it."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 07, 2021, 01:21:19 AM
>"Ah, there's a faint one. It should be fine to put some more effort into it."
> "How much more? I don't want to worry people, but I also want to see how much I can do."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 07, 2021, 04:01:29 AM
>"I think Rainbows are fine."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 07, 2021, 04:46:15 AM
>"I think Rainbows are fine."
> "Accidentally filling the sky with 17 or so might get some looks."
> "Maybe. But will anyone care about rainbows appearing in the sky?" Meiling questions.
> "Guess it's not like it's a bad omen or anything."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 07, 2021, 08:11:18 PM
>"If anything, it'll brighten people's day."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 08, 2021, 12:29:44 AM
>"If anything, it'll brighten people's day."
> "Alright. I'll put more into it." Sanae seems to focus.
> More rainbows seem to appear, outnumbering the rainclouds and almost filling this part of the sky.
> You wonder if she could make a meteor shower with a display like this...
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 10, 2021, 07:53:50 PM
>Just gawk for now.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 11, 2021, 01:06:57 AM
>Just gawk for now.
> You watch the lights, trying to count how many are being made up.
> "I wonder how my spell card patterns would be affected..." Sanae questions.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 13, 2021, 03:32:50 AM
>Does power make a difference with spellcards? Or are they preset things?
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 13, 2021, 03:48:30 AM
>Does power make a difference with spellcards? Or are they preset things?
> Only a bit. If you don't have much power, you have to make due with what you can to create patterns. You supposed it'd make a difference if someone is at their limits in strength or energy, but they have the skills to do even more if they had more.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 13, 2021, 03:29:53 PM
>"It's worth a shot, surely."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 14, 2021, 02:36:11 AM
>"It's worth a shot, surely."
> "Actually, would it really be something we can compare well?" Meiling interjects. "I haven't really seen much of her spellcards myself, so I don't know how the original would be compared to now..."
> "Ah, that's right..."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 16, 2021, 05:38:06 AM
>"Well, we cannot, but I am sure Sanae herself can tell us if anything is awry."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 16, 2021, 02:20:03 PM
>"Well, we cannot, but I am sure Sanae herself can tell us if anything is awry."
> "Should I perform it against one of you? Or just fire it off... well, at nothing?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 18, 2021, 05:35:06 PM
>"Oh, just into the air please!"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 19, 2021, 12:38:46 AM
>"Oh, just into the air please!"
> Sanae nods, floating up above the shrine, then declaring Great Miracle ⌠Yasaka's Divine Wind⌡.
> As one would expect from the name, a heavy breeze begins to blow through towards Sanae.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 19, 2021, 01:23:56 AM
>Observe.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 19, 2021, 01:41:32 AM
>Observe.
> Sanae spreads danmaku out with her at the center, which soon catches on to the wind, flying out away from her. The winds shift direction as she makes another spiral of bullets, repeating while firing out a few shots that aren't affected by the wind.
> You feel like, despite your size, you'll be knocked down by the winds as well. And it seems to be getting more forceful too.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 19, 2021, 03:02:53 AM
>Let's move up against Meiling for support.
>How are the general surroundings taking these winds?
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 19, 2021, 05:26:05 AM
>Let's move up against Meiling for support.
>How are the general surroundings taking these winds?
> You stick close to the unmoving gate guard, who seems to be doing quite well.
> The buildings are still stable, but the donation box seems to be sliding, nearly being lifted away if Sanae were in a different position you suspect.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 20, 2021, 03:34:55 AM
>"Sanae, the donation box!"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 20, 2021, 04:28:34 AM
>"Sanae, the donation box!"
> Sanae stops her spell card, looking over in question.
> The box has thankfully not spilled any of it's contents yet...
> "Ah!" She rushes down, pushing the box back into it's spot.
> "Ooh. I think if she went on a bit longer, that could've been an actual tornado." Meiling speaks. "It was only getting fiercer."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 20, 2021, 05:15:19 PM
>"I think you might be be right, as much as one can have a tornado without the clouds and such. Which is even more worrying, when you think about it..."
>"Everything okay, Sanae?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 21, 2021, 08:07:26 PM
>"I think you might be be right, as much as one can have a tornado without the clouds and such. Which is even more worrying, when you think about it..."
>"Everything okay, Sanae?"
> "Mm. Yeah, it's alright. I could've gotten in trouble."
> "Could've? You still can. What's going on here?" A voice questions, as the figure you saw in Reimu's summoning attempts appears in full near Sanae.
> "A-Ah!" Sanae jumps, also beginning to flash.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 23, 2021, 03:15:55 AM
>"Ah, Lady Kanako, I presume?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 23, 2021, 01:02:41 PM
>"Ah, Lady Kanako, I presume?"
> "Yes."
> "Oh. A god huh..." Meiling examines.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 24, 2021, 04:17:09 AM
>"First, I have a messing from the Hakurei Maiden. She wants to say she apologizes for any inconvenience; she was experimenting with her abilities."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 25, 2021, 12:34:34 AM
>"First, I have a messing from the Hakurei Maiden. She wants to say she apologizes for any inconvenience; she was experimenting with her abilities."
> "Ah, so it was her." Kanako speaks. "I was wondering how she was almost able to call upon me. Has she gotten even better."
> "T-That just means I have to grow, too." Sanae speaks, having returned to her normal appearance, not even the first change.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 25, 2021, 04:43:37 PM
>Hold back a chuckle; neither of them really grew under these mushrooms. Perhaps people of faith are not affected strongly in that regard?
>"Don't feel too bad, Sanae. She too was experimenting with us."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 25, 2021, 05:49:21 PM
>Hold back a chuckle; neither of them really grew under these mushrooms. Perhaps people of faith are not affected strongly in that regard?
>"Don't feel too bad, Sanae. She too was experimenting with us."
> You wonder if there'll be any giant changes again...
> "Speaking of, what exactly were you doing here?" Kanako asks.
> "Trying miracles and my spell cards to see the difference..." Sanae half-explains.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 25, 2021, 09:39:43 PM
>"We're experimenting with a kind of mushroom that enhances one's power. As you can see, Sanae had a fairly strong compatibility with them."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 25, 2021, 11:16:05 PM
>"We're experimenting with a kind of mushroom that enhances one's power. As you can see, Sanae had a fairly strong compatibility with them."
> "Oh right. Crud, I forgot..." Sanae looks at herself. "Oh, my clothes didn't stay too big or anything. But I swore I could maintain that longer..."
> "You aren't getting Sanae tangled up in something devious, are you?" Kanako squints.
> "Oh it's not like that." Meiling answers. "It's something new, and seems to be different enough from person to person that anyone would be interested. You are too, right?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 26, 2021, 01:19:48 AM
>"We would be happy to provide, you simply need to sample a pair of mushrooms."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 27, 2021, 06:35:20 AM
>"We would be happy to provide, you simply need to sample a pair of mushrooms."
> "Me?"
> "Yeah. Apparently they were here for you in the first place." Sanae explains.
> "Would it even affect a god?" She questions.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 28, 2021, 05:59:39 AM
>"Precisely what we intend to see."
>Did we try this on the Aki Sisters earlier? Or am I imagining that? If so, what were the results?
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 28, 2021, 10:18:30 AM
>"Precisely what we intend to see."
>Did we try this on the Aki Sisters earlier? Or am I imagining that? If so, what were the results?
> You've tried with the Aki Sisters. You note that he elder had an irresistable scent, while the other had an impossibly realistic design within the confines of her outfit. They both seemed to last longer than others.
> "What do you plan on doing with these anyways?" Kanako asks. "Are you just researching them without a goal in mind?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 30, 2021, 11:56:11 PM
>"Simply gaining knowledge is a goal, is it not?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 31, 2021, 04:18:20 AM
>"Simply gaining knowledge is a goal, is it not?"
> "In a way. But there's also what you plan to do with that knowledge, isn't there?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on July 31, 2021, 09:30:03 PM
>"I haven't decided yet."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on July 31, 2021, 09:33:04 PM
>"I haven't decided yet."
> "Hm... I'll think about trying it out when you've got such a goal, then. Though I'm still not necessarily going to depending on that reason."
> "Eh? Why not?" Sanae questions.
> "I have a few reasons."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 01, 2021, 12:46:54 AM
>"You think we're up to something bad, don't you?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 01, 2021, 12:52:15 AM
>"You think we're up to something bad, don't you?"
> "Not necessarily. You're innocent until proven guilty here. I don't want to be the god that sways that innocence one way or another."
> "It could be beneficial though." Sanae argues.
> "True, but if their focus was something beneficial, I don't think they'd still be so undecided on a goal." Kanako reasons. "There's nothing 'd want to stop though. I'm a bit interested in where it'll go, if your... spell card was a bit of that." She looks to Sanae.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 01, 2021, 05:12:34 AM
>"Perhaps you would like to try a bit yourself, and see?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 01, 2021, 06:56:45 AM
>"Perhaps you would like to try a bit yourself, and see?"
> "I said I'll think about trying it out later."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 01, 2021, 06:28:29 PM
>Chuckle. "I understand. If you're worried we'll share the results, we can keep it private."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 02, 2021, 12:43:42 AM
>Chuckle. "I understand. If you're worried we'll share the results, we can keep it private."
> "I'm more worried about the results themselves. Though since most things are solved with danmaku, I suppose it shouldn't affect the state of gods in Gensokyo too much whether it's positive or negative for them..." Kanako considers.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 02, 2021, 01:29:05 AM
>"Just so. We aren't interested in undermining the spell card system, it works too well."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 02, 2021, 01:39:42 AM
>"Just so. We aren't interested in undermining the spell card system, it works too well."
> "Hm. Maybe later then."
> "Oh. You're busy?" Sanae questions.
> "...Alright, I'll try one..." Kanako gives in.
> Meiling chuckles quietly.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 02, 2021, 02:03:03 AM
>"They work best as a pair."
>I present two for her to take.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 02, 2021, 02:12:26 AM
>"They work best as a pair."
>I present two for her to take.
> "Do you have to chew both at once or something?" Kanako questions, holding up the pair you've offered in examination.
> "I think it's fine as long as you eat both of them somehow." Sanae attempts to explain.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 02, 2021, 04:14:07 AM
>"It is best if you do both at once, but as long as they are close together."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 02, 2021, 10:59:53 AM
>"It is best if you do both at once, but as long as they are close together."
> "It might be limited in duration, too." Sanae advises.
> "So am I just... showing how I look after this?" Kanako questions.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 04, 2021, 04:21:09 PM
>"We would like to see how your capacities have been affected, too. But, we won't do anything you're not comfortable with."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 04, 2021, 10:14:17 PM
>"We would like to see how your capacities have been affected, too. But, we won't do anything you're not comfortable with."
> The goddess finally settles on eating the pair, flashing shortly after, as usual.
> Though her body grows in all areas, her clothing and accessories don't seem to change at all. Aside from getting bigger alongside her.
> Sanae seems slightly confused.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 05, 2021, 01:46:19 AM
>How much larger, and 'larger', did she become?
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 05, 2021, 02:07:28 AM
>How much larger, and 'larger', did she become?
> Just a couple of feet taller, and slightly larger. Since she was already shapely before, it doesn't seem like they've changed much. It's harder to notice than her height, at least.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 05, 2021, 03:03:51 AM
>"A fairly moderate physical effect, how do you feel, Lady Kanako?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 05, 2021, 09:38:06 PM
>"A fairly moderate physical effect, how do you feel, Lady Kanako?"
> "A bit better. Not that I was feeling bad before, but I do feel better than before now. Maybe feels like I have more faith? No, it might be something else."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 08, 2021, 02:13:17 AM
>"More power," I say. "The effect is often increased with another pair."
>I offer her such.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 08, 2021, 09:46:16 PM
>"More power," I say. "The effect is often increased with another pair."
>I offer her such.
> "Hm." Kanako doesn't reply much, taking the next pair and consuming it as well.
> Sanae watches with excitement, as does Meiling, though with much less comparatively. There's no flashing or additional changes yet, however.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 10, 2021, 05:07:07 AM
>Observe.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 10, 2021, 05:41:16 AM
>Observe.
> You watch as well in wait...
> Kanako looks at herself, then you two and Sanae.
> "I don't feel any different. Was that a regular mushroom, or..." Kanako questions.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 10, 2021, 04:07:25 PM
>"No, it seems you'e only extracted so much. But the effect should last longer. Still, a pity, I was hoping to see another powerful reaction~"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 11, 2021, 12:49:57 AM
>"No, it seems you'e only extracted so much. But the effect should last longer. Still, a pity, I was hoping to see another powerful reaction~"
> "Eh? So Lady Kanako isn't-"
> "Maybe its just due to me being a goddess. It probably doesn't work as well. Resistances and such..." Kanako reasons.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 11, 2021, 05:13:06 AM
>"It's possible. Regardless, how do you feel?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 11, 2021, 08:30:44 AM
>"It's possible. Regardless, how do you feel?"
> "Erm... A bit disappointed. Well, not with this itself. The fact that it still does something is impressive..."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 11, 2021, 04:23:19 PM
>I nod.
>"Tell me your feelings more in general, I should say. Emotional, physical, and so on."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 12, 2021, 01:33:37 AM
>I nod.
>"Tell me your feelings more in general, I should say. Emotional, physical, and so on."
> "I suppose I also feel a little tense... Though. Well, it's probably my own mistake in being such."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 13, 2021, 06:03:00 AM
>"Mmm, you're painting it as a negative experience. Is that accurate?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 13, 2021, 06:33:50 AM
>"Mmm, you're painting it as a negative experience. Is that accurate?"
> "It has it's upsides and downsides, I suppose."
> "Have you tried loosening up if you feel tense, then?" Meiling questions.
> "Yeah. Is something wrong?" Sanae asks as well. "Has there been before, or only after eating that?"
> "Just after."
> "Then relax, Lady Kanako." The shrine maiden encourages.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 13, 2021, 04:34:20 PM
>"Just so, have a nice stretch, take a few steps and get a feel for your enhanced self."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 14, 2021, 12:17:08 AM
>"Just so, have a nice stretch, take a few steps and get a feel for your enhanced self."
> Kanako does as mutually advised, taking a breath and starting to stretch. Then walking over to the shrine and taking a seat.
> As she sits, her size seems to start growing more, and her clothes, fading into a different appearance. Or, trying to. It looks like they keep changing, not stopping on a design yet...
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 14, 2021, 03:26:07 AM
>Fascinating.
>Softly, so as not to startle her. "It's working..."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 14, 2021, 07:49:45 AM
>Fascinating.
>Softly, so as not to startle her. "It's working..."
> "Huh? Relaxing's actually doing something?" Kanako questions.
> She's... growing to a bit of an alarming size, and faster. She'll break part of the shrine if she continues and doesn't move aside...
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 15, 2021, 12:42:11 AM
>"You may want to move up a bit, Miss Kanako!"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 15, 2021, 12:52:46 AM
>"You may want to move up a bit, Miss Kanako!"
> "I think you're growing too big. But uh, keep relaxing! Just... don't bump into the shrine." Sanae advises.
> The goddess moves away from the shrine as she grows.
> Not too long after, her height matches it, and she's not slowing in growth yet.
> "I think I liked it before when I was stopping this from happening..." Kanako speaks.
> "You were?"
> "It's a waste to exaggerate my body like this."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 15, 2021, 03:05:20 AM
>How large is she compared to us?
>"I don't know...I think it's nice. It suits a goddess, don't you think, Meiling?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 15, 2021, 04:05:57 AM
>How large is she compared to us?
>"I don't know...I think it's nice. It suits a goddess, don't you think, Meiling?"
> "Mhm. It seems the mushroom thinks so too."
> "Yeah, let's just see how big it makes you. Then you can just undo it, right?" Sanae questions.
> Still smaller. Though if this continues, not for long.
> Kanako seems to decide on what Sanae spoke, and her growth continues.
> Past the shrine... Now Meiling...
> You don't think there's going to be much space here for her to stand on if she continues. The mushroom's effect should still last a bit longer too...
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 15, 2021, 05:34:47 AM
>At this point, all there is to do is watch in a kind of awe. It's hard not to feel a little jealous...
>Does she seem to be enjoying herself, or showing any other interesting signs?
>"Amazing...simply breathtaking."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 16, 2021, 07:48:16 AM
>At this point, all there is to do is watch in a kind of awe. It's hard not to feel a little jealous...
>Does she seem to be enjoying herself, or showing any other interesting signs?
>"Amazing...simply breathtaking."
> She looks a bit worried. Not taking it as well as you or Meiling. Or anyone else in fact. But it doesn't seem outright negative from her expressions yet.
> She floats a bit off the ground and away from the shrine, before stopping her growth.
> Her outfit details a bit like the scenery, but different. Part of it that you can see is the Moriya Shrine, at least.
> You only get a bit more time to view it before her outfit fades back into how it originally looked.
> "You're massive Lady Kanako!" Sanae looks up. "Does it feel great? I felt great when I ate them."
> "I definitely feel stronger, but this situation isn't something I can like." Kanako speaks a bit quietly. "This is going to cause me a lot of annoying problems if I don't stop it."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 16, 2021, 04:55:41 PM
>"A few temporary problems. perhaps. They can be dealt with if needed. I must say, you've had by far the most powerful reaction. And you look more divine than ever. I rather liked what you did with your clothing for the moment."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 17, 2021, 12:40:14 AM
>"A few temporary problems. perhaps. They can be dealt with if needed. I must say, you've had by far the most powerful reaction. And you look more divine than ever. I rather liked what you did with your clothing for the moment."
> "I mean problems with the rest of the mountain and their residents... Moving about or bumping into things isn't my worry here."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 17, 2021, 02:23:21 AM
>"Oh, what sorts of problems? I am sure they won't mind letting you use as much of the mountainside as you like."
>If she keeps going, she won't need to, she coudl just work from the valleys. Oh my...
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 17, 2021, 11:16:27 AM
>"Oh, what sorts of problems? I am sure they won't mind letting you use as much of the mountainside as you like."
>If she keeps going, she won't need to, she coudl just work from the valleys. Oh my...
> "They're not the kind I would like to openly explain, but I can tell you that this would either be negatively beneficial, or actually bad depending on how others on the mountain react." Kanako explains. "If this was elsewhere, like the human village, it would be better. That is, if not for seeing a giant woman in the middle of their home being something humans don't exactly enjoy."
> Well, they didn't seem too worried about your appearance to start raising any pitchforks or shouting.
> Ah, the goddess is beginning to flash...
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 17, 2021, 03:22:44 PM
>"I don't know, people in the village seem to have taken well to it. Ah, it's about to end, I think, so there shouldn't be a problem in enjoying the last few moments."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 18, 2021, 03:35:23 AM
>"I don't know, people in the village seem to have taken well to it. Ah, it's about to end, I think, so there shouldn't be a problem in enjoying the last few moments."
> "I'm glad I didn't relax at the start then... I can probably still explain away this if it comes up since it was fairly short." Kanako speaks, as she returns to her usual size, floating in the air.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 19, 2021, 03:23:57 PM
>"I'd say it's a shame that you didn't, you had such marvelous compatibility."
>How did Meiling and Sanae seem to take this display?
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 21, 2021, 05:38:47 AM
>"I'd say it's a shame that you didn't, you had such marvelous compatibility."
>How did Meiling and Sanae seem to take this display?
> Meiling seems to be in thought, while Sanae is listening with a bit of excitement on her face.
> "I'd like if I could ignore the growth parts of that." Kanako expresses. "The other parts I felt were good."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 21, 2021, 08:36:40 PM
>"You make it sound so unpleasant!"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 21, 2021, 09:00:46 PM
>"You make it sound so unpleasant!"
> "Again, if it were somewhere else, I might've been fine with growing that large."
> "I'm kinda surprised that no Tengu have arrived here to check out what happened yet." Sanae speaks up. "Maybe they're already writing about it."
>_
//edited misspelled "fight" to "fine".
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 22, 2021, 04:10:27 AM
>"Well, would you like to name a place?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 22, 2021, 09:05:09 AM
>"Well, would you like to name a place?"
> "I guess far from the mountain? Near the Human Village, or Hakurei Shrine."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 22, 2021, 09:44:15 PM
>"That is not impossible to arrange..."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 23, 2021, 12:34:37 AM
>"That is not impossible to arrange..."
> "I'll think about that another time... I should be preparing for any Tengu that saw this."
> "Doesn't seem like any are coming though." Sanae says. "I say we're clear to go. And even if they do come, we could say we were testing a giant robot in you likeness. Don't you think that'll help?"
> "...I don't think they'll believe that."
> "There's no other shrine maidens on the mountain. I'm probably the only one who could be sure that it was you. Well, me and Lady Suwako."
> "Sensory abilities actually don't seem that rare in Gensokyo..." Meiling corrects.
> "We could still explain it as a robot, I believe." Sanae insists.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 23, 2021, 11:18:03 PM
>"Simply tell them it is divine mystery, and refuse to tell them any more with a cheeky smile? Let them think as they please."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 24, 2021, 03:01:21 AM
>"Simply tell them it is divine mystery, and refuse to tell them any more with a cheeky smile? Let them think as they please."
> "I think Lady Kanako's problem is that she doesn't want too much faith from just the mountain alone." Sanae puts a finger to her chin.
> "I was trying not to make that more known..." Kanako sighs.
> "Ah, sorry! But if that's true, you can do what they suggested and be big somewhere else. If there's more influx of faith, that's good, but if there isn't, then that means there wouldn't have been over here, right?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 24, 2021, 05:23:25 AM
>Doesn't want too much faith from the mountain? How very strange? Why would she care where it comes from, so long as she has it?
>"I'm sure it should be easy enough to find someplace else."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 24, 2021, 05:32:48 AM
>Doesn't want too much faith from the mountain? How very strange? Why would she care where it comes from, so long as she has it?
>"I'm sure it should be easy enough to find someplace else."
> You haven't heard of any bad news with the mountain, unless it's being kept secret, so you don't think she's using other places as a backup. But maybe she's planning something that could lose the mountain's faith? That would be one reason for needing sources elsewhere.
> "Even though that's an interesting consumable, I don't intend on using up all of your resources, so you shouldn't worry about it." Kanako waves.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 25, 2021, 04:50:27 AM
>"Well, we can surely spare a few."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 25, 2021, 09:51:35 AM
>"Well, we can surely spare a few."
> "Can you, though? You sure you won't need them for later?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 25, 2021, 07:23:00 PM
>"They do grow back. But, we wouldn't want to force you."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 26, 2021, 09:27:58 PM
>"They do grow back. But, we wouldn't want to force you."
> "I've already seen the effects on me so... I'll consider what can be done with it later. I don't want to just eat them and then have to think on the spot what to do..."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 27, 2021, 02:28:32 AM
>"Very well, I am sure you will come up with something pleasing~"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 28, 2021, 05:53:33 AM
>"Very well, I am sure you will come up with something pleasing~"
> "I'll try not to disappoint."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 29, 2021, 01:30:44 AM
>"Now, as I recall hearing, you had a guest recently?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 29, 2021, 04:53:26 AM
>"Now, as I recall hearing, you had a guest recently?"
> "A guest? You've been the only ones recently. It's a good thing I cleaned up a bit earlier, too." Sanae answers.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 29, 2021, 09:45:08 PM
>"Ah so we did get here first, very good."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 29, 2021, 10:03:49 PM
>"Ah so we did get here first, very good."
> "Is there something I should know?" Sanae questions.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 30, 2021, 01:55:29 AM
>"A guest from Makai, to be precise. Unless they've changed course..."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 30, 2021, 09:09:38 PM
>"A guest from Makai, to be precise. Unless they've changed course..."
> "Makai? I haven't heard of anything like that. Did I miss a messenger or something?" Sanae glances around.
> "If it's someone on their way here, they could've gotten intercepted by the Tengu. Or even the Kappa." Kanako explains.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 31, 2021, 02:56:39 AM
>"Mmm, possible. That might go poorly..."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on August 31, 2021, 03:02:29 AM
>"Mmm, possible. That might go poorly..."
> "I didn't notice any big commotion at least." Kanako adds.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on August 31, 2021, 09:49:51 PM
>"Well, you would have had the best vantage point~"
>Lets look around and see if we can see anything.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on September 01, 2021, 08:30:06 AM
>"Well, you would have had the best vantage point~"
>Lets look around and see if we can see anything.
> "I could try to check with the rest of the mountain to see if anyone's met someone new. Maybe a description I can give them?"
> "Since you say it's a guest for us, we should do our best to make sure they arrive properly." Sanae adds.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 02, 2021, 04:54:40 PM
>Think back, who did we expect to find out this way, according to Reimu?
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on September 04, 2021, 06:11:24 AM
>Think back, who did we expect to find out this way, according to Reimu?
> You expected to run into Shinki.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 06, 2021, 04:16:12 PM
>"She stands out, she has pale blue hair, multiple pairs of wings, a red robe. Divine."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on September 08, 2021, 05:49:34 PM
>"She stands out, she has pale blue hair, multiple pairs of wings, a red robe. Divine."
> "Is that all?" Kanako questions.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 09, 2021, 01:18:26 AM
>"Are there many gods who look like this? Her name is Shinki."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on September 11, 2021, 05:15:11 AM
>"Are there many gods who look like this? Her name is Shinki."
> "No, I don't believe so. If that's all, that's fine."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 11, 2021, 05:39:52 AM
>"She might be accompanied by a blonde maid in red."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on September 11, 2021, 05:44:03 AM
>"She might be accompanied by a blonde maid in red."
> "I'll try to get them here properly, then." Kanako starts to depart.
> "Ah, what about you, though? Were you just here for Lady Kanako, or were you expecting to see Lady Suwako as well?" Sanae questions.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 12, 2021, 04:08:12 AM
>"Well, to be honest..."
>Lean forward and whisper, "Kanako is the more attractive one by far."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on September 12, 2021, 06:13:47 PM
>"Well, to be honest..."
>Lean forward and whisper, "Kanako is the more attractive one by far."
> "Is that your reason for picking who to use these on?" Sanae questions. "Well, they're yours so I can't argue..."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 13, 2021, 04:11:42 AM
>"I picked one or the other, I needed something to go with."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on September 15, 2021, 03:38:09 AM
>"I picked one or the other, I needed something to go with."
> "Alright. I won't press it. I was kinda interested in how Lady Suwako would react, though."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 15, 2021, 06:12:28 AM
>"Well...if you're interested, and you're willing to get her..."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on September 17, 2021, 08:00:49 AM
>"Well...if you're interested, and you're willing to get her..."
> "It's alright. She's likely still unavailable anyways. I'm not that curious. Maybe it'll happen eventually."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 18, 2021, 03:51:44 AM
>"Ah, we wouldn't want to see too interested, hmm?"
>GLance about and see if we can see what Kanako is up to.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on September 19, 2021, 05:03:28 AM
>"Ah, we wouldn't want to see too interested, hmm?"
>GLance about and see if we can see what Kanako is up to.
> "Moderation is fine." Sanae answers.
> You glance over. You don't quite see her anymore. At least she's making haste with it.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 21, 2021, 03:02:34 AM
>"Of course, moderation~"
>We can wait for Kanako, while slightly needling Sanae.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on September 22, 2021, 08:12:41 AM
>"Of course, moderation~"
>We can wait for Kanako, while slightly needling Sanae.
> "She's a goddess. She can wait for it."
> "I wonder what would've happened if Reimu tried summoning her instead..." Meiling considers. "It's a bit hard to say how well the one she tried went. There's not much for me to compare it to, since I haven't seen that sort of thing often."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 22, 2021, 08:53:31 PM
>"Hm, good question, Meiling."
>Glance toward Sanae. "Can you do the god summoning thing?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on September 22, 2021, 10:31:22 PM
>"Hm, good question, Meiling."
>Glance toward Sanae. "Can you do the god summoning thing?"
> "You want me to? For Lady Suwako?" Sanae questions. "Well, they're my goddesses, so it'll be different than if Reimu tried it..."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 25, 2021, 03:59:00 PM
>"No no, I meant in general, I'm curious what insights you could offer."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on September 25, 2021, 04:08:09 PM
>"No no, I meant in general, I'm curious what insights you could offer."
> "Oh. I'm uh... Not very great at summoning other gods..."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 25, 2021, 07:33:39 PM
>"It does sound tricky. Have you done it before at all?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on September 25, 2021, 10:28:06 PM
>"It does sound tricky. Have you done it before at all?"
> "...No. I never managed any other god. But I'm very, very good at summoning Lady Suwako and Lady Kanako!" She reasons.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on September 26, 2021, 05:38:45 PM
>Nod. "That makes sense, they are close to you. Reimu seems to struggle as well."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on September 27, 2021, 07:31:24 PM
>Nod. "That makes sense, they are close to you. Reimu seems to struggle as well."
> "Oh. Do you think you could summon the god Kanako just went to find?" Meiling questions.
> "I doubt it... I've never managed any other. And I don't even know much about them." The shrine maiden answers.
> "If you did know a lot, would you be able to?"
> Sanae pauses in thought.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 01, 2021, 09:23:25 PM
>"Well, that might work. But it would leave her maid alone. And I don't know if she would take that well."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on October 03, 2021, 10:40:02 PM
>"Well, that might work. But it would leave her maid alone. And I don't know if she would take that well."
> "Ah. I guess that idea is out already, then..."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 05, 2021, 07:51:16 PM
>"If you're eager to try and show up Reimu, well, I suppose it would be wrong of me not to help you after you helped us."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on October 06, 2021, 04:16:08 PM
>"If you're eager to try and show up Reimu, well, I suppose it would be wrong of me not to help you after you helped us."
> "Ah, nothing like that, im just trying to broaden my skill set."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 12, 2021, 02:38:30 AM
(Bleh! Sorry, thought I replied!)

>"I think that's commendable. Have you not had much opportunity to practice?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on October 12, 2021, 04:50:05 AM
(Bleh! Sorry, thought I replied!)

>"I think that's commendable. Have you not had much opportunity to practice?"
//It happens.

> "Well... It's hard to get myself to try it, since I'm already part goddess, and the gods I'm already great at summoning are great at what they do."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 13, 2021, 05:12:14 AM
>"Well, surely you could make an arrangement with some other god to get them to agree to let you practice with them in your spare time? ...Do you get spare time?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on October 13, 2021, 05:14:40 AM
>"Well, surely you could make an arrangement with some other god to get them to agree to let you practice with them in your spare time? ...Do you get spare time?"
> "Yeah. But I'm not sure about that... there's already a few ways I spend my spare time. And my goddesses wouldn't be too happy about me spending it on another god, if I had to guess."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 13, 2021, 05:22:44 AM
>"Well, it's not an act of worship, is it? So it should be fine."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on October 13, 2021, 06:47:26 AM
>"Well, it's not an act of worship, is it? So it should be fine."
> "Mm... I'll talk it over with them."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 13, 2021, 10:02:00 PM
>"If anything, it's using other gods to make their priestess more able, so they should be all in favor of it."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2021, 02:22:33 PM
>"If anything, it's using other gods to make their priestess more able, so they should be all in favor of it."
> "...hm. That would make sense. Maybe it is something to bother them with."
> Kanako seems to be returning towards here already, with Shinki in tow.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 14, 2021, 06:08:14 PM
>"Ah, there they are!"
>Give a little wave in their direction.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on October 16, 2021, 10:21:21 PM
>"Ah, there they are!"
>Give a little wave in their direction.
> You wave to the approaching gods.
> "That was quite quick Lady Kanako." Sanae speaks.
> "Well, she was being overly-compliant." Kanako replies. "It felt a bit suspicious."
> "I'm not here to cause any trouble." Shinki smiles an innocent smile. It's... definitely suspicious, if not just for the curiosity of what she is here for.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 18, 2021, 05:38:10 AM
>"Why are you and the others here?"
>Nearly call her mom, but stop ourselves.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on October 19, 2021, 02:15:49 PM
>"Why are you and the others here?"
>Nearly call her mom, but stop ourselves.
> Shinki seems to give a knowing smile.
> "I wanted to visit here myself. Especially with how many residents of our world wanted to visit here. There's hell as well, and not far out of the way, but they usually preferred here..."
> "Your world?" Kanako questions.
> "Makai~"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 20, 2021, 01:44:33 AM
>"Kanako, Sanae, this is Shinki, goddess of Makai. Shinki, this is Kanako the mountain goddess, and her priestess Sanae."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on October 21, 2021, 03:55:46 AM
>"Kanako, Sanae, this is Shinki, goddess of Makai. Shinki, this is Kanako the mountain goddess, and her priestess Sanae."
> "Nice to meet you." Sanae greets.
> "Mountain goddess? It's been a while since I've met another god. It's nice to meet both of you." Shinki maintains her smile. "Ah, that's right. I was headed up here to see the person that was supposedly similar to Reimu."
> "Me?" Sanae questions.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 25, 2021, 05:32:19 AM
>"That would be Sanae, yes. Both are rather famous for their youkai pacifying."
>They can call it extermination, we'll call it something better.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on October 26, 2021, 06:28:59 AM
>"That would be Sanae, yes. Both are rather famous for their youkai pacifying."
>They can call it extermination, we'll call it something better.
> "Are rampaging youkai that common?" Shinki questions.
> "Well, it's difficult enough to quell for others that it becomes significant..." Meiling explains.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 26, 2021, 06:53:37 AM
>"We have Incidents from time to time. It is a shrine maiden's job to resolve them."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on October 27, 2021, 01:47:08 PM
>"We have Incidents from time to time. It is a shrine maiden's job to resolve them."
> "Incidents?"
> "Someone, usually a youkai, stirs up trouble." Sanae explains. "And someone else, usually us Shrine Maidens, stop them. Well, anyone is capable of being on either side, actually. My goddesses and I were one of such when we first came here, despite good intentions."
> "Hm, I see." Shinki responds with interest.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 27, 2021, 05:35:58 PM
>"Yes, the whole tour agency thing was an incident, too."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on October 27, 2021, 06:12:29 PM
>"Yes, the whole tour agency thing was an incident, too."
"Ah, it certainly was... I had to destroy so mucj of our home, yet they still persisted and wanted us to leave Gensokyo. Hmph." Shinki pouts. "This time, Im personally seeing to it that we get our trip."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 27, 2021, 11:42:42 PM
>"Oh, is that why you're here?"
>She would still be dragging that weight...
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on October 28, 2021, 12:05:46 AM
>"Oh, is that why you're here?"
>She would still be dragging that weight...
> "Well I did say I wanted to visit. Why is that so hard for others to believe?" She questions in confusion.
> "There was what happened at the mansion..." Meiling looks aside.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 28, 2021, 01:02:59 AM
>"It's something of a coincidence, you understand. And, yes, Yuki caused a bit of a problem."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on October 28, 2021, 02:45:10 PM
>"It's something of a coincidence, you understand. And, yes, Yuki caused a bit of a problem."
> "Ah. What did she do?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 28, 2021, 09:08:04 PM
>"A bit of mild trespassing, getting into fights. There was a misunderstanding, but she ought to have known better."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on October 31, 2021, 03:31:38 AM
>"A bit of mild trespassing, getting into fights. There was a misunderstanding, but she ought to have known better."
> "Tresspassing?" Shinki questions, confused, before seemingly realizing. "Ah... I should've known that could be an issue."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on October 31, 2021, 11:20:43 PM
>"Any other issues you should have known, before they happen?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on November 02, 2021, 01:48:42 AM
>"Any other issues you should have known, before they happen?"
> "Makai was like a free home to them, mostly. So I think trespassing might be the only issue..."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 04, 2021, 03:05:48 AM
>"Mmmm. Theft?" I say. "Possibly fighting?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on November 04, 2021, 03:10:37 AM
>"Mmmm. Theft?" I say. "Possibly fighting?"
> "I doubt they'll take things from others. And fighting... Aren't the residents here more prone to starting fights than back at Makai?" Shinki questions. "They sure seemed like such..."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 06, 2021, 05:23:25 AM
>"It's different here. We use spellcards"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on November 06, 2021, 06:32:42 AM
>"It's different here. We use spellcards"
> "And those are...?"
> "You can think of them as rules that let you fight someone to settle something in a safer manner." Meiling explains.
> "What makes it different from just holding back?" Shinki questions.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 07, 2021, 02:54:25 AM
>"Beauty is the difference. The point of a spellcard, and proper danmaku in general, is to be beautiful. You dazzle your opponent with your intricate patterns, your tricky motions, with the ideals you lay out in the attack. I'm sure you'd be quite good at it!"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on November 09, 2021, 04:37:41 AM
>"Beauty is the difference. The point of a spellcard, and proper danmaku in general, is to be beautiful. You dazzle your opponent with your intricate patterns, your tricky motions, with the ideals you lay out in the attack. I'm sure you'd be quite good at it!"
> "So it's more of a competition than an actual battle?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 10, 2021, 04:14:53 AM
>"It's a duel. There are rules, there is honor at stake, and these are enforced strongly."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on November 11, 2021, 03:02:56 AM
>"It's a duel. There are rules, there is honor at stake, and these are enforced strongly."
> "Eh? And you still have to go for beauty with strict rules? How bad are they?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 13, 2021, 04:30:44 AM
>"I don't think they're bad at all. The main rule is that there must always be some kind of solution. Perhaps it is obscure, perhaps it is well hidden in everything, but it should be there. Any idiot can make something you simply can't escape; a genius makes something that appears inescapable. And to make it as such, and make it dazzling, it is obvious who is most skilled, no?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on November 13, 2021, 05:14:33 PM
>"I don't think they're bad at all. The main rule is that there must always be some kind of solution. Perhaps it is obscure, perhaps it is well hidden in everything, but it should be there. Any idiot can make something you simply can't escape; a genius makes something that appears inescapable. And to make it as such, and make it dazzling, it is obvious who is most skilled, no?"
> "Hm... Im afraid i might need a show of this in explanation..."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 14, 2021, 02:08:18 AM
>"Sanae, might you demonstrate one of your spellcards for Lady Shinki?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on November 14, 2021, 05:13:37 AM
>"Sanae, might you demonstrate one of your spellcards for Lady Shinki?"
> "Another? I mean, im not tired or anything but... Does it have to be me?" Sanae questions.
> "Well, i did also want to see how this other shrine maiden was." Shinki adds.
> "Alright... Should i do the same one as earlier?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 14, 2021, 08:16:53 PM
>"Let her see your best one, that would make the point the best, don't you think?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on November 17, 2021, 12:08:47 AM
>"Let her see your best one, that would make the point the best, don't you think?"
> "My... My best? Er, my bests usually use up some faith, or leave me kinda tired..."
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 17, 2021, 05:24:27 AM
>"I think it's worth it, don't you?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on November 20, 2021, 06:27:05 AM
>"I think it's worth it, don't you?"
> "No. It's for cases where the duel I'm in has to be won. Like a big incident." Sanae argues.
> "Could you make any exceptions?" Shinki asks.
> "I think a mock duel would be better for her than just showing off a spell card, would it not?" Kanako questions.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 21, 2021, 05:07:46 PM
>"I suppose we could duel, but I would need some space, where I don't have to worry about trampling over things."
>Gaze about the shrine, and see if this would make the criteria.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on November 21, 2021, 05:12:21 PM
>"I suppose we could duel, but I would need some space, where I don't have to worry about trampling over things."
>Gaze about the shrine, and see if this would make the criteria.
> "Would over the lake there work?" Meiling gestures.
> "I was thinking myself against Sanae. Surely you won't hold back if its me you're dealing with?"
> "If... You say so, Lady Kanako." Sanae responds.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 21, 2021, 08:37:04 PM
>How confident do we feel in our flight ability, all told?
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on November 22, 2021, 03:24:23 PM
>How confident do we feel in our flight ability, all told?
> You're not exceptionally fast, but aside from that you believe yourself a greater flier than most, and not really slow by common standards either.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 22, 2021, 09:08:37 PM
>After becoming huge?
>If so, say "That should do."
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on November 24, 2021, 03:49:12 PM
>After becoming huge?
>If so, say "That should do."
> You haven't felt less capable in your trips this size so far.
> "I would've liked to see Alice do her best again though..." Shinki sighs.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 24, 2021, 05:14:25 PM
>"No, no, I am certain Sanae will push me to my limits."
>Look to Sanae. "Shall we?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on November 24, 2021, 05:41:11 PM
>"No, no, I am certain Sanae will push me to my limits."
>Look to Sanae. "Shall we?"
> "w-wait, who am I fighting?"
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 24, 2021, 10:33:33 PM
>"Me, of course. Did I not say "I suppose we could duel"?"
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on November 26, 2021, 07:57:46 PM
>"Me, of course. Did I not say "I suppose we could duel"?"
> "Alright. I'll get ready." Sanae flies off towards the nearby lake.
> "Don't fly off too far. I don't want to get in the way by flying up there too, but I also still want to watch as well." Meiling speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on November 28, 2021, 09:37:34 PM
>Smile to Meiling: "I am sure even from here, you'll have an excellent view at your size, dear. But do get close as you can~"
>Fly after Sanae, take this time to get used to moving our new mass around.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on December 01, 2021, 01:30:20 AM
>Smile to Meiling: "I am sure even from here, you'll have an excellent view at your size, dear. But do get close as you can~"
>Fly after Sanae, take this time to get used to moving our new mass around.
> "Alright, don't shoot me down. Or do. You'll be responsible!" Meiling teases.
> You follow after Sanae with an attempt at a bit more swiftness than how your travels have been. Not as easy to make sudden turns, or rather, get much distance with them since there's more of you to stop. And dodging as effectively against so many bullets may not be possible...
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on December 01, 2021, 05:45:41 AM
>Call back, "I'll do my best!"
>Quickly go over our spell cards. This will probably just be one card s another, but reviewing our options is good tactics.
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on December 02, 2021, 02:52:35 PM
>Call back, "I'll do my best!"
>Quickly go over our spell cards. This will probably just be one card s another, but reviewing our options is good tactics.
> You are supposedly capable of using all your cards. Being larger wont make spell card trances have any worse effects, you think. You dont see why any spells wouldnt work properly, otherwise.
> You definitely shouldn't pull off any impossible spells though...
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on December 03, 2021, 02:47:16 AM
>What cards do we have? And what do they do, broadly speaking?
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: Neovereign on December 04, 2021, 02:28:10 PM
>What cards do we have? And what do they do, broadly speaking?
>
A small attack where you send forth a shot of danmaku that bursts to reveal a cluster of dolls. They retreat back various distances and angles while readying a laser, firing off lines of blue danmaku to their sides and front, firing the laser, and finishing with a small burst of red danmaku. With their speed in doing such, you usually don't have to worry about them being destroyed before they finish. Though there is some time for the opponent to rest after the barrage, and you're really vulnerable during this.

>
A spell where you surround yourself with dolls that continuously produce the same pattern of danmaku (briefly going outwards before returning inwards, then spreading out fully), while you move about. They don't help you endure more than the spell card trance allows though, but at least they won't be destroyed. There is the Orleans variant where you have them return back inwards once more in a split of even more bullets, as well as have your dolls fire more quickly.

>
You create a few dolls around the field that are destructible, but once again, quickly produce their attack. It's a simple, non-aimed pattern, but the enemy may be overwhelmed if they don't aim to destroy any of the dolls before they fire.

>
Similar to the previous spell, though you create the dolls more to one side of the opponent, alternating such to make it harder for them to dodge. Ideally, at least.

>
A group of dolls circle you as they continuously fire danamku. Again, all you need to do is move around. It covers all areas pretty well, and their flurry sometimes overlaps with itself, making the spell a bit denser at moments. This one has a variant as well, though it's pretty much only an increase in the danmaku produced. The full effort version, ⌠Elegant Spring Kyoto Dolls⌡ amplifies the danmaku produced to an extreme degree. Observant foes may start to notice a pattern with the heavier field however, which could help them.

>
A more advanced spell card, though still similar to the previous group. It's quite the visually pleasing card. Hanged Hourai Dolls is very similar, however, you finally have your dolls utilize bullets aimed towards your opponent.

>
A spell card, or more accurately, Last Word, where you put a bit more effort into danmaku. Your dolls overwhelm the field with danmaku, some of the bullets moving further sooner than the others. And around the time the opponent gets comfortable, you have your dolls focus fast and heavy fire on the opponent's position, forcing them to carefully move through the rest of the field constantly - or at least for the few moments before you repeat the pattern.

> You have other spells you could consider, but they either are pretty short or a bit too dangerous / unfit for danmaku play yet.
>_
Title: Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
Post by: It's Purvis! on December 05, 2021, 05:27:59 AM
>Let's go with Foggy London Dolls. No need to go fully all out.
>Soar over the lake, and get within range of Sanae. "Ready?"