Maidens of the Kaleidoscope

~Beyond the Border~ => Rumia's Party Games => Topic started by: Neovereign on October 09, 2021, 06:50:33 PM

Title: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 09, 2021, 06:50:33 PM
"A misspelling… Hm, that's fine.
You are… an invader, to put it literally. An outsider, not from this land, nor the outside world beyond it.
You've been sent here with a few objectives.


First, is to cause a significant impact in this world - Gensokyo.


Second, Capture and subdue a particular individual - henceforth known as The Target, for now. As soon as you begin, they will be somewhat aware of your intention towards them. Use that to identify them and their allies, if they have any. Capturing them will allow us to make this all easier for you, so do treat this with higher priority than the basic goal.


Third priority is to make an enemy of the strongest individuals. You may ally with a few we have observed, or regular individuals here, if you find yourself facing difficulty.
You will be updated with further instructions after these are all met.


The laws of this world require the use of predetermined attack patterns for settling disputes. The power of participants is leveled to allow fair chance. You are not required to follow this land's laws, of course, my orders are greater.
Should you need any assistance, advice, or are curious about something you want to try, you may call upon me.

Now, I wish you luck.


You… forgot who you are again? Ah… alright. I've got you.


You are Noe1, though you also go by the name Noel. Our home is a wonderful one, but I'll spare you the details. From being born there, the center of our beings is who we really are, and is tied with our ability. Through our lives, we've understood yours as 'Existence', or manipulation of it. It sounds grand, but that's what we, together, decided on calling it. The usual way you've used this is in influencing another's actions. Of course, if you realize better uses, we'll record them to advise you of later. We've already tried duplicating our world with it, with no results, so it isn't as great as its name yet. Though, it does allow you to easily exist without a solid body, so maybe it is.
Now, actually this time, I wish you good luck."


> You stand in the middle of a clearing near water. A few winged humanoids fly around here, in your more immediate surroundings at least.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Tashi on October 09, 2021, 08:34:34 PM
> Examine ourself, top to bottom.
> Any inventory?
> Relationships.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 09, 2021, 08:42:24 PM
> Who are we? Disregard what that other voice said about us.
> What are we?
> Where are we from?
> Skills
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 09, 2021, 09:05:14 PM
>How do we use ability?

//Fairy spy network
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 09, 2021, 10:56:06 PM
> Examine ourself, top to bottom.
> Any inventory?
> Relationships.
> Who are we? Disregard what that other voice said about us.
> What are we?
> Where are we from?
> Skills
>How do we use ability?

//Fairy spy network
"Ah, it seems you have a bit of familiarity with this world. Or at least, this version of it. Trust in that, then. It should help you out some - but don't rely on it. I'm sure things wont be exactly as you feel you recall.
> You examine yourself.
>> Visually, you are an average sized woman in figure - maybe a bit shorter right now - with a somewhat transparent body. No clothing of any kind adorns your figure, nor do you possess any fingerprint patterns. At the moment, your hair would be white if anyone could see you.

> Despite having nothing on you, you do feel something in you.
"That's my medium for there. Its part of you for now. We don't want to be causing a scene directly every time we converse or come to you. I can separate it from you, if you'd rather have it that way, but that would make all of this a bit less smooth.

> You don't remember anyone that close to you.
"Ah, it hurts to hear you've forgotten me too. If we could duplicate your memories and store them somewhere to give you later should you forget, I'd love to use that to help you out more."

> Disregarding the voice, you try to remember who you are.
> ...
> Nothing comes to mind aside from what the voice explained.
> You don't believe you can be classified under most species. You aren't a ghost, nor are you really a human... You're just something that can exist.
> You are sure you're from the same place as the voice, at least.

> You try to recall how to use your abilities and what else you can do...
> Your influence of others actions should be by forcing your existence on or through them. That's something harder to forget, at least. Just doing a bit should be able to give them the thought of doing something, while trying much more could give you direct control of them, as if you were them.
> You don't really... exist, very much right now. So you should be practically unnoticeable to anyone here. Doing the opposite and trying to exist as much as possible would probably be a bad idea, if you're to finish all of your tasks.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 09, 2021, 11:01:08 PM
> If we force our existence on someone, are they aware we're controlling them?
> Do we go inside them, or operate them remotely?
> Can we control more than one creature at once?
> Are we able to control non-humanoids?
> Are we visible?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 09, 2021, 11:33:35 PM
>Can we access someone's memories when we force our existence on them

>What can we tell about the winged humanoids by their dress and actions?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 10, 2021, 04:40:21 AM
> If we force our existence on someone, are they aware we're controlling them?
> Do we go inside them, or operate them remotely?
> Can we control more than one creature at once?
> Are we able to control non-humanoids?
> Are we visible?
>Can we access someone's memories when we force our existence on them

>What can we tell about the winged humanoids by their dress and actions?
> Usually only the more impressive ones.
> You could do either or.
> You haven't tried multiple at once, as far as you can remember.
> Of course.
> You are not visible. Shouldn't be, even to perceptive eyes.

> You don't recall.
> They appear to be playing with each other.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 10, 2021, 05:16:19 AM
>Try to force our existence on as many of the winged humanoids as possible
->Give them the urge to map the land and return here
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 10, 2021, 05:39:11 AM
>Try to force our existence on as many of the winged humanoids as possible

> If we are unsure how to do this, consider how it might be done, given how it works for controlling one organism.
> What do we do for sustenance?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 10, 2021, 08:19:58 AM
>Try to force our existence on as many of the winged humanoids as possible
->Give them the urge to map the land and return here
> If we are unsure how to do this, consider how it might be done, given how it works for controlling one organism.
> What do we do for sustenance?
> You look among the winged humanoids and try to use your ability on as many of them as possible.
> ...
> A few of the ones you try it on start to leave this area. Not too many compared to how many you tried, though...

> You don't recall.
>_

Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 10, 2021, 01:02:35 PM
> Is our ability something that requires maintained concentration? Or could we now use it again on those remaining?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 11, 2021, 01:02:49 AM
> Is our ability something that requires maintained concentration? Or could we now use it again on those remaining?
> Not for only something like you've done just now.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 11, 2021, 01:46:49 AM
>Use our ability on two of the winged humanoids
->Make them think that they should say important facts out loud to confirm they haven't forgotten something important.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 11, 2021, 05:00:17 AM
>Use our ability on two of the winged humanoids
->Make them think that they should say important facts out loud to confirm they haven't forgotten something important.
> You try your ability again.
> Neither of them seem to say anything aloud...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 11, 2021, 05:23:43 AM
> Try entering one that is still present, taking it over completely. See if we get access to its memories this way.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 11, 2021, 06:20:04 AM
>kilgamayan
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 11, 2021, 08:23:52 PM
> Try entering one that is still present, taking it over completely. See if we get access to its memories this way.
>kilgamayan
> You try your hand at entering one of the winged humanoids and using your ability.
> ...
>> You are Nameless Fairy. You currently live near Misty Lake, and are trying to figure out what facts you know are actually important.
>> None have come to mind yet...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 11, 2021, 08:24:53 PM
>> Our name is important! What's our name? We can't just be nameless! We're more important than that!
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 11, 2021, 10:14:27 PM
>>What is the name of this land?
>>What other locations are there other than the lake?

>>It is a really nice day.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 12, 2021, 04:45:09 AM
>> Our name is important! What's our name? We can't just be nameless! We're more important than that!
>>What is the name of this land?
>>What other locations are there other than the lake?

>>It is a really nice day.
>> You do not have a name.
>> Gensokyo.
>> You know of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. And the Forest of Magic. The Good Fairy Village or something. The Human Village. And that the Red White has a shrine somewhere.

>> It is.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 12, 2021, 01:10:37 PM
>> Oh, good! Those are all important facts! We know this because they all begin with capital letters.
>> Where is The Good Fairy Village?
>> Who are we with right now?
>> Are we being targeted by any mysterious individuals?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 12, 2021, 01:27:43 PM
>> Oh, good! Those are all important facts! We know this because they all begin with capital letters.
>> Where is The Good Fairy Village?
>> Who are we with right now?
>> Are we being targeted by any mysterious individuals?
>> You think only the Red White having a shrine is an important fact. The rest, you don't know much important facts about them.
>> You don't know.
>> No one. Unless the other fairies count. But they're nameless, too.
>> You don't think so.
"Fairies... I wonder how they differ here. Maybe you should capture one as- no.... You already have your tasks for now. It would be a bit uncalled for to assign new ones before you finished them..."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 12, 2021, 01:39:39 PM
> Did the fairy we are controlling hear that voice?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 12, 2021, 01:41:32 PM
> Did the fairy we are controlling hear that voice?
> It doesn't seem so. She's still wondering why anyone would be targeting her, and is looking around for such suspects.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 12, 2021, 01:44:58 PM
>> It must be...
>> ...that fairy right over there! She can't get us if we get her first! Attack!
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 12, 2021, 02:36:18 PM
>> It must be...
>> ...that fairy right over there! She can't get us if we get her first! Attack!
>> You counter against the one surely targeting you with danmaku! You didn't start this, she did!
> > "Ah! What the?" The fairy questions, backing up in the air. "What was that for?"
"Already causing trouble? Not sure this is large enough, though."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 12, 2021, 02:51:33 PM
>> "Some mysterious individual is targeting me! It's you, isn't it?! Confess your sins, evildoer!"
>> Make a beeline for the fairy and tackle her!

> Leave the body of the fairy we're currently controlling.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 12, 2021, 04:54:32 PM
>> "Some mysterious individual is targeting me! It's you, isn't it?! Confess your sins, evildoer!"
>> Make a beeline for the fairy and tackle her!

> Leave the body of the fairy we're currently controlling.
>> " Im not mysterious."
>> You ignore the fairy's lies. You don't know who she is or why shes going after you, and both of those make her a mystery!
>> You throw yourself towards her!
> You leave before the two make contact, and knock each other out...
> "Huh.. Maybe thats enough tag. I don't wanna get in trouble."
> "What are you talking about, that was cool!" Two fairies speak.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 12, 2021, 05:02:04 PM
> Via existence-forcing, compel to two humanoids that got excited over the collision to ram into each other in the same manner. (If only one got excited, have them ram into the other.)
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 12, 2021, 05:39:35 PM
> Via existence-forcing, compel to two humanoids that got excited over the collision to ram into each other in the same manner. (If only one got excited, have them ram into the other.)
> You use your ability on another two, and they head for each other.
However, they both expand briefly before reaching each other, and vanish...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 12, 2021, 05:45:13 PM
> Whoa, that's weird. Did we do that? ...CAN we do that?
> Are the other fairies around still, uh, around?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 12, 2021, 06:13:06 PM
>Try to use our existence overwrite on a tree
->Have it grow and partially fuse with the knocked out fairies
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 12, 2021, 06:17:21 PM
> Whoa, that's weird. Did we do that? ...CAN we do that?
> Are the other fairies around still, uh, around?
>Try to use our existence overwrite on a tree
->Have it grow and partially fuse with the knocked out fairies
> You did not..
> The two reappears next to a much larger winged humanoid further away.
> There are others still around.
"Were they stopped? Hm, well, at least you're more comfortable with your ability again?"

> You use your ability on a nearby tree, and it begins to grow. Though, only a bit - and slowly. Might be too far from them as well.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 12, 2021, 06:21:20 PM
> Oho, interesting. This looks like they could be someone important...
> Enter this larger winged humanoid's body, taking total control of them, and access their memories.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 12, 2021, 08:49:21 PM
> Oho, interesting. This looks like they could be someone important...
> Enter this larger winged humanoid's body, taking total control of them, and access their memories.
> You use your ability to enter the larger subject.
> ...
>> You are Daiyousei, Gensokyo's Greater Fairy.
>> Currently, you are settling a dispute between two fairies, though something else has caught your attention.
>> You pull them into a more hospitable area.
> You find your settings changed to a similar place, but filled with more flowers and life. Not much creatures, though. Aside from the larger winged humanoid.
>> You address the guests, Not quite able to bring the other out of the first.
> "Good morning. Can i help you?" She asks.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 12, 2021, 08:52:17 PM
>What has caught our attention
>Who is the other big winged humanoid
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 12, 2021, 08:54:34 PM
> Does this creature appear to be addressing us?
> Are we still inside the large winged humanoid?

>> Are we being addressed?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 12, 2021, 09:41:45 PM
>What has caught our attention
>Who is the other big winged humanoid
> Does this creature appear to be addressing us?
> Are we still inside the large winged humanoid?

>> Are we being addressed?
> You appear to be the one being addressed?
>> This doesnt seem to be working...
>> You separate the-

> You are back in the lake area. With the rest of the winged humanoids, and the larger one still here.
> Your ability seems to have been stopped. Or interrupted?
"I guess it probably would've been better to respond, huh..."
> "Well... Im Daiyousei. We can talk like this too, cant we?" The largest here speaks. "Can you speak?"
"If you want to try again, l can make sure you aren't kicked out prematurely."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 12, 2021, 10:25:28 PM
>Use our ability on Daiyousei
->Show an image of wind rustling then Daiyousei saying, "Can you speak?"

>Show an image of Daiyousei with another fairy
->Have the mental fairy say "We can't hear."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 13, 2021, 01:15:02 AM
>Use our ability on Daiyousei
->Show an image of wind rustling then Daiyousei saying, "Can you speak?"

>Show an image of Daiyousei with another fairy
->Have the mental fairy say "We can't hear."
> You try your ability, but it doesn't seem like you can do those actions...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 13, 2021, 01:17:28 AM
> Compel this 'Daiyousei' to say "No."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Tashi on October 13, 2021, 01:26:25 AM
> What does this larger winged humanoid look like in detail, even? We must not... forget, like we have before about ourselves, so these may help.
> Ponder internally, for this voice to hear us. 'Perhaps may I borrow your voice?'
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 13, 2021, 01:28:00 AM
> Compel this 'Daiyousei' to say "No."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 13, 2021, 01:39:07 AM
> Compel this 'Daiyousei' to say "No."
> What does this larger winged humanoid look like in detail, even? We must not... forget, like we have before about ourselves, so these may help.
> Ponder internally, for this voice to hear us. 'Perhaps may I borrow your voice?'
> Compel this 'Daiyousei' to say "No."
"If... you need me to talk for you, I can. It'd just cause confusion if you use my voice instead, though..."
> "Daiyousei" is much larger than the other winged humanoids around here. Fairies, they seem to be called. Her height is at least double theirs, but maybe not triple. She's taller than you as well. Well, larger too. The other areas of her match just how huge she is, including her wings and long, green hair.

> You try your ability in a lesser way on the fairy.
> "No... Ah, I see." Daiyousei speaks. "How's this, then?"
> The fairy raises her hand, and you feel yourself start to be covered with something. Though, it soon settles into a different feeling, until you end up with a physical body... similar to a fairy's.
"Oh. I told you to tell me if you needed help with anything. Or, are you trying to do everything without me? I'm not trying to force you to go through all of this alone you know. I expect to need to help out."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Tashi on October 13, 2021, 02:01:00 AM
> Examine ourself. Did we shrunk/enlarged in comparison to our 'blank slate body'?
> 'Not exactly. Trying to get a feeling of... everything beforehand, I suppose. It would be really helpful if you lent... ah, what is the saying? 'A hand'?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 13, 2021, 02:12:25 AM
>Try to unpossess this body
->Repossess if the above work

>Look at our hand
>"This is wrong.  There is only me in this shell."

>'Should there be any that can tell where I am when I lack a body?'
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 13, 2021, 02:55:15 AM
> Examine ourself. Did we shrunk/enlarged in comparison to our 'blank slate body'?
> 'Not exactly. Trying to get a feeling of... everything beforehand, I suppose. It would be really helpful if you lent... ah, what is the saying? 'A hand'?
>Try to unpossess this body
->Repossess if the above work

>Look at our hand
>"This is wrong.  There is only me in this shell."

>'Should there be any that can tell where I am when I lack a body?'
"All you need to do is ask."
> You unpossess the body, but quickly get back in when it works.
> "Only you? Uh... Are you looking for a body for your friend, too?"
"There are probably a few in this world who could notice you..."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Tashi on October 13, 2021, 02:59:52 AM
> Look up at Daiyousei for a second, blinking.
> (Entity) She knows about you?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 13, 2021, 03:04:37 AM
>(Entity) Could you reevaluate the mission objectives?  Are our people aware of entities being able to sense myself when I lack a body.

>(Entity) Do you want a body?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 13, 2021, 03:32:52 AM
> Look up at Daiyousei for a second, blinking.
> (Entity) She knows about you?
>(Entity) Could you reevaluate the mission objectives?  Are our people aware of entities being able to sense myself when I lack a body.

>(Entity) Do you want a body?
"I could come here myself if I needed. I didn't expect us to find someone who can notice me this soon though... Anyways, you still exist even when you don't have a body. Certain people back home could also notice your existence despite having almost no presence. There's yours truly, of course. Perhaps Evelyn, depending on what you do, and maybe Uni? Right. The primary objective is to cause a significant impact in this world. Do something big that won't be forgotten for a while, for example. The second is to capture and subdue the Target. This fairy isn't it, though. The third was to make an enemy of the strongest individuals. May sound a bit rough to ask, especially if you prefer not to be mean, but I'm curious of their limits and the lengths they'll go."
> "Or... Are they not your friend?" Daiyousei questions. "When you went into me, there was someone or something fused with you. I'm not sure if I could unfuse them, but I could try. Even though a few others did learn it, I invented fusion, so if anyone could do it, it's me."
"...how Blasphemous..."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 13, 2021, 03:41:36 AM
>"They are a teacher, ally.  It is weird to only have my thoughts.  It would be worse without them."

>(Entity) "Blasphemous?  Please elaborate."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Tashi on October 13, 2021, 04:11:01 AM
> (Entity) ... Part of us felt like chuckling for a brief moment.
> (Entity) ... If I am to do something like the third objective, I'd rather do it with someone I know I can deal with with some extent of safety. Further assessment of this particular objective will be needed to tackle it the best way.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 13, 2021, 05:05:36 AM
>"They are a teacher, ally.  It is weird to only have my thoughts.  It would be worse without them."

>(Entity) "Blasphemous?  Please elaborate."
> (Entity) ... Part of us felt like chuckling for a brief moment.
> (Entity) ... If I am to do something like the third objective, I'd rather do it with someone I know I can deal with with some extent of safety. Further assessment of this particular objective will be needed to tackle it the best way.
"Alright. Better to take a bit longer than mess something up. And I mean blasphemous as in she's making
a ridiculous claim - One I should explain..."
> A figure begins to manifest by your side. Or, maybe fade in from nothing, rather. Well, not quite nothing?
> "The reason you can't touch me, is because your fusion pales in comparison to my own." The figure, with the same voice you've been hearing, explains.
> "Ah. You know how to fuse things too?" Daiyousei asks.
> "I can tell you lack the actual capability to perform it. That leaves the thought to be that you're imitating it with something else."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Tashi on October 13, 2021, 05:16:51 AM
> "So not necessarily Fusion, but something that reaches a similar result..."
> Look over to the figure that manifested. How does it look like?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 13, 2021, 05:20:38 AM
>"Perhaps a demonstration on both of your parts would help.  We could then see the difference in outcome of the two processes."

>(Entity) "Can you discreetly examine the process.  It may prove useful for the mission."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 13, 2021, 06:45:45 AM
> "So not necessarily Fusion, but something that reaches a similar result..."
> Look over to the figure that manifested. How does it look like?
>"Perhaps a demonstration on both of your parts would help.  We could then see the difference in outcome of the two processes."

>(Entity) "Can you discreetly examine the process.  It may prove useful for the mission."
> "We've already seen yours. And it's just moving energies. You could probably combine them too. But there's much more than just energy. I won't give my name yet. You can just know me as the Goddess of Fusion. Of course, not a literal goddess - they're another thing - just what many come to call me through my displays."
> "So... are you a human?" Daiyousei asks.
> "Well yes and no. I'm of few that have become skilled enough in their ability to- ah, no need to tell so much. Anyways, I shouldn't be out yet. We've got business to attend to. And you've already seen that you can't even separate or fuse me. Don't praise yourself for such an imitation yet"
> "Ah." Daiyousei listens.

"How could you call it something that reaches a similar result? It's like an insult to me. Don't you remember how much I could do? Don't you remember me? You know? Reina. "
> The figure is a tall maiden with long, silver hair. Maybe your partial existence appearance was taking after her a bit. A black top and skirt, but also a hooded capelet with a whitish ribbon connecting it. There appears to be a crystal or jewel of sorts just above her chest. Her sizes beat the fairy's, but her hair is just straight out, compared to part of Daiyousei's being in a side ponytail.
"Before you ask. It's a core. Not a crystal or gem. Not an accessory or artifact. Not my core that makes me function or something, but a core. For what? We'll probably see if you need my help more.

> The figure - Reina, is beginning to fade again, as if leaving.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Tashi on October 13, 2021, 07:46:40 AM
> "Ah... Apologies. It seems I am having the tendency to forget quite the important stuff. ... Reina. Yes. I like having a name to call you now."
> ... So we have, essentially, a guardian 'goddess' on our side? That... is reassuring, at least. It surely would be handy if we don't forget stuff like this.
> Like, for example, not forget how she looks so we can at least have that in case details escape us. Again.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 13, 2021, 08:10:50 AM
>(Reina) Knowing how she removed us is very useful.

>(Reina) We might be able cause trouble using her group.  Which do you think would be easier with fairies?  Anger at being controlled, portray the greater fairy as tyrannical?  Use greed and envy of her power?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 13, 2021, 05:04:07 PM
> "Ah... Apologies. It seems I am having the tendency to forget quite the important stuff. ... Reina. Yes. I like having a name to call you now."
> ... So we have, essentially, a guardian 'goddess' on our side? That... is reassuring, at least. It surely would be handy if we don't forget stuff like this.
> Like, for example, not forget how she looks so we can at least have that in case details escape us. Again.
>(Reina) Knowing how she removed us is very useful.

>(Reina) We might be able cause trouble using her group.  Which do you think would be easier with fairies?  Anger at being controlled, portray the greater fairy as tyrannical?  Use greed and envy of her power?
> "...Good."
"I'm trying to keep track of what you remember. Not everything can just be told for you, though, as some things are better experienced. I wonder if there's any way for you to solve this memory issue with your own abilities - even if it is your own abilities causing most of it."
> "Reina, huh. Nice to meet you. I'm Daiyousei, Gensokyo's one and only Fairy Goddess. Ah, and what was your name again?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Tashi on October 13, 2021, 05:24:25 PM
> (Reina) Knowing what is the source would be a good start to work on a solution. I gotta work on that...
> "I am... Noel." Make a polite curtsey. "It's my pleasure, Daiyousei."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 13, 2021, 08:13:35 PM
> (Reina) Knowing what is the source would be a good start to work on a solution. I gotta work on that...
> "I am... Noel." Make a polite curtsey. "It's my pleasure, Daiyousei."
"We dont know of what these fairies can do. We should learn more before you start thinking of manipulating them. Also, the source may be you being a part of other people so often. Maybe you have to focus on your own existence more, however small you make it at times."
> You successfully curtsy.
> "So... What are you doing here?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Tashi on October 13, 2021, 08:29:12 PM
> (Reina) Hm. Creating my own body. Or, adding more to it to have a better sense of self.
> "I have been following guidance for myself. Practicing, you could say. I have yet to know more of this place properly, though. It is all... still fresh."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 13, 2021, 10:23:29 PM
Wow, we're doing just all sorts of infodumping for the enemy, huh <_<
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 13, 2021, 10:33:40 PM
> (Reina) Hm. Creating my own body. Or, adding more to it to have a better sense of self.
> "I have been following guidance for myself. Practicing, you could say. I have yet to know more of this place properly, though. It is all... still fresh."
> "I can help."
> "Unfortunately, we're busy. We will be able to handle it, though." Reina speaks.
"We should still focus on our objectives. I feel like getting too involved with her will get in the way of them."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 14, 2021, 12:02:21 AM
>(Reina) Agreed.  Can you get a read on Daiyousei?  Is she really that nice or was my removal and the production of this body to show us her power?

>"We wouldn't want to take up more of your time, Miss Daiyousei."

@Neovereign Could you do something to make mental dialog between Reina and Noel easier to differentiate from spoken dialog.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2021, 03:56:23 AM
>(Reina) Agreed.  Can you get a read on Daiyousei?  Is she really that nice or was my removal and the production of this body to show us her power?

>"We wouldn't want to take up more of your time, Miss Daiyousei."

@Neovereign Could you do something to make mental dialog between Reina and Noel easier to differentiate from spoken dialog.
//Will try.
("If that's the extent of her power, we wouldn't have anything to worry about. So either she's nice, or not very capable against us.")

> "Alright. Take care, then." Daiyousei waves.
> Reina seems to fade back away...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2021, 04:14:35 AM
Best to scarper and retry causing possession mischief elsewhere, methinks.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 14, 2021, 04:20:20 AM
//Agreed. 
//If we use fairies we'll want to avoid them getting into fights and obvious mischief.

>Head off in a random direction
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2021, 02:29:56 PM
//Agreed. 
//If we use fairies we'll want to avoid them getting into fights and obvious mischief.

>Head off in a random direction
> You start to leave the lake area, heading for anywhere else.
> Your path leads you near some buildings - part of a town or village, it seems.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2021, 03:30:56 PM
> Are there people here?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 14, 2021, 04:55:04 PM
> Are there people here?
> You dont see any nearby yet.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 14, 2021, 04:56:07 PM
> Head further into the town, keeping an eye out for people in general (and interesting-looking or important-looking people in partcular).
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 15, 2021, 02:40:04 PM
> Head further into the town, keeping an eye out for people in general (and interesting-looking or important-looking people in partcular).
> You head further in...
> Theres someone, finally... She appears to have something ringing in her hair, and is focused on reading a book in front of a building.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 15, 2021, 03:08:36 PM
> Does she seem to have noticed us? Don't want another Daiyousei situation...
> If she does not appear to have noticed us, enter her body and take control, accessing her memories.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 15, 2021, 04:30:39 PM
> Does she seem to have noticed us? Don't want another Daiyousei situation...
> If she does not appear to have noticed us, enter her body and take control, accessing her memories.
> You don't think so.
> You-
(" Dont be in such a rush. This isnt a timed mission. Besides, i believe the only reason that Fairy noticed you was because you used your ability and became part of her. At least, this one doesnt seem like they can notice anything, but whats the plan for her over anyone else? I doubt its a trap, but shes also alone in this village so far...")
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 15, 2021, 05:11:17 PM
> ("I need to learn information somehow, and anyone I come across carries that same risk...")
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 15, 2021, 05:27:24 PM
>("And asking what we need to know will raise eyebrows.")
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 15, 2021, 07:52:59 PM
> ("I need to learn information somehow, and anyone I come across carries that same risk...")
>("And asking what we need to know will raise eyebrows.")
("Hm. Well, maybe im just being too cautious. Carry on, then.")
> "Any luck?" Another voice questions, as the supposed owner emerges from the building behind the reader.
("... Or maybe im right? Depends on if this is another case like that fairy.")
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 15, 2021, 07:59:21 PM
>("Mmm, and if rumors reach that fairy. . . The mission would get much harder.  A child then?")

>Look discreetly for a child
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 15, 2021, 08:58:03 PM
> Listen in on the conversion between the two people while we search.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 16, 2021, 05:37:45 PM
>("Mmm, and if rumors reach that fairy. . . The mission would get much harder.  A child then?")

>Look discreetly for a child
> Listen in on the conversion between the two people while we search.
("She doesn't appear to be an obstacle yet. We may even be able to use her as an ally. Though, we are fine with just ourselves.")
> You leave the pink and orange haired gals to talk as you get further away.
> "not this one either..."
> "Perhaps it all was just your imagination. Or a dream. Regardless, the book doesn't appear to be around."
> "Hah... Not a single book close to what you're looking for..." Another voice joins.
> "Mm.. I swear she was real..."
> Theres more people further down this way. But not much... Maybe it's too early?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 16, 2021, 06:09:54 PM
> ("Would the others notice if I took control of one of them? I don't need to antagonize them unnecessarily, I just want whatever information I can get...")
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 16, 2021, 06:12:01 PM
> ("Would the others notice if I took control of one of them? I don't need to antagonize them unnecessarily, I just want whatever information I can get...")
("They should not. Just like the other fairies.")
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 16, 2021, 06:15:46 PM
> ("Maybe that book mystery is worth looking into?")
> Try entering the body of the person missing the book, accessing her memories.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Tashi on October 16, 2021, 06:32:20 PM
> Additionally to that, attempt to check what are our host's intentions after this (in case memories don't tell us so). Will they give up on the search? Will they head somewhere else?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 16, 2021, 07:33:55 PM
> ("Maybe that book mystery is worth looking into?")
> Try entering the body of the person missing the book, accessing her memories.
> Additionally to that, attempt to check what are our host's intentions after this (in case memories don't tell us so). Will they give up on the search? Will they head somewhere else?
("I doubt it. Doesnt line up with any of your objectives.")
> You try...
>...
>> You are Kosuzu Motoori, everyone's beloved employee of Suzunaan.
>> Youre with Kasen and Reimu in search of a special book. One with sentience. Though, you dont remember its name, or much else about it. Other than it might've known the future.
>> With no luck, youve no choice but to quit... Its not like theres other libraries... And the school probably doesnt have it either...
>> " I didnt really expect something that can tell the future to exist - or rather, be easily found." Kasen speaks.
("What a sly girl Mirai is. I would've appreciated more info thsn what we have, but i guess she was living quietly for her visit.")
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Tashi on October 16, 2021, 07:46:00 PM
> ("... It has proven useful to know about some names, at least.")
> Check Kosuzu's memories for info about these individuals. Who is this Kasen? Who is this Reimu?
> Check in Kosuzu's memories the last place she supposedly saw this book.
> ("Is Mirai someone I forgot about too?")
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 16, 2021, 08:07:00 PM
>("You'll need to provide context.  I don't have any memories of before.")

>("Was it erasing my presence that affected my memories?")
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 16, 2021, 09:19:26 PM
> ("... It has proven useful to know about some names, at least.")
> Check Kosuzu's memories for info about these individuals. Who is this Kasen? Who is this Reimu?
> Check in Kosuzu's memories the last place she supposedly saw this book.
> ("Is Mirai someone I forgot about too?")
>("You'll need to provide context.  I don't have any memories of before.")

>("Was it erasing my presence that affected my memories?")
("You only met her a bit, so its fine. Its something we can address in free time, perhaps after the missions. Or at a good resting point. And i dont believe itd be that, otherwise, youd have forgotten more by now. I believe its just not existing much as yourself, and too much as others.")
> Reimu seems to be the most reliable person in Gensokyo, according to this person's relationship with them. She is the Hakurei Shrine Maiden - a figure known through Gensokyo for exterminating youkai. Though to Kosuzu, she is apparently better at keeping both Youkai and human life balanced and out of trouble with each other.
> Kasen appears to be a friend of Reimu's, S far as this person knows. Shes helping out in searching for the book.
>> You recall where you last saw the book. It was... In Suzunaan, at the main table. But you and them have already checked there...
>> "We'll catch you another day then. If you want to keep searching, we can try to help." Kasen starts to leave, followed by Reimu.
>> You set the book down.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 16, 2021, 10:21:59 PM
>> How combat-ready are we?
>> Did we ask Reimu and Kasen about other libraries?
>> If we didn't ask: "Before you go, is it possible there are other libraries out there?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 16, 2021, 10:26:08 PM
>Perhaps the book got moved around the store.

//Should we have Kosuzu ask our fairy body for help?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 16, 2021, 10:38:05 PM
What happened to that body again?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 16, 2021, 11:02:51 PM
>> How combat-ready are we?
>> Did we ask Reimu and Kasen about other libraries?
>> If we didn't ask: "Before you go, is it possible there are other libraries out there?"
>Perhaps the book got moved around the store.

//Should we have Kosuzu ask our fairy body for help?
What happened to that body again?
> You don't notice your fairy body around anywhere. Perhaps it somehow went with you?
>> You did ask. No luck.
>> You're... not really a fighter.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Tashi on October 16, 2021, 11:32:05 PM
> Based on Kosuzu's thoughts about them, how strong are Kasen and Reimu? We know the latter is 'reliable', but if this girl has seen a demonstration of how good she is, as well as the former...
> Checking such from Kosuzu's memories, are there any other notable places in this town? What about other notable indiviuals?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 16, 2021, 11:47:02 PM
>Go check around the store for the book

>("Is it against protocol to bring entities back with us?  If the book can see the future then it might be waiting for us to offer asylum. . . Do you see the memories as soon as I do?")
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 17, 2021, 12:50:40 AM
>> How combat-ready are we?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 17, 2021, 12:53:07 AM
>> How combat-ready are we?
//Oops. Editted to include such.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 17, 2021, 01:55:16 AM
>> How confident are we in our looks?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 18, 2021, 03:08:36 AM
> Based on Kosuzu's thoughts about them, how strong are Kasen and Reimu? We know the latter is 'reliable', but if this girl has seen a demonstration of how good she is, as well as the former...
> Checking such from Kosuzu's memories, are there any other notable places in this town? What about other notable indiviuals?
>Go check around the store for the book

>("Is it against protocol to bring entities back with us?  If the book can see the future then it might be waiting for us to offer asylum. . . Do you see the memories as soon as I do?")
>> How confident are we in our looks?
>> You don't have that impressive a figure. Not that you care too much.
> She doesn't appear to know how strong Kasen is. Meanwhile, she doesn't think there's anyone that can really beat Reimu.
> This person knows of a few locations in this town. A school that teaches kids. A buddhist temple. The book store she's in front of right now - Suzunaan. There also appears to be a "strange goods" store near the village.
> The only other individual that stands out to this person right now is someone by the name of Akyuu, and her manor.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Tashi on October 18, 2021, 09:23:58 PM
Philosopher's previous commands:

>Go check around the store for the book

>("Is it against protocol to bring entities back with us?  If the book can see the future then it might be waiting for us to offer asylum. . . Do you see the memories as soon as I do?")

> Though don't go check around juuust yet. Might want to check some stuff with Kosuzu's memories first. We can plan what to do then.

> ("... No one that can really beat Reimu? ... That sounds way too dangerous.")
> Learn the locations of each of these notable places, and how they look like for easier access. Wouldn't hurt to have them just in case we wanted to explore some more.
> Check on her memories again, this time to see who is this Akyuu, and where the manor of said person is.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 19, 2021, 12:21:32 AM
>Go check around the store for the book

>("Is it against protocol to bring entities back with us?  If the book can see the future then it might be waiting for us to offer asylum. . . Do you see the memories as soon as I do?")
Philosopher's previous commands:

> Though don't go check around juuust yet. Might want to check some stuff with Kosuzu's memories first. We can plan what to do then.

> ("... No one that can really beat Reimu? ... That sounds way too dangerous.")
> Learn the locations of each of these notable places, and how they look like for easier access. Wouldn't hurt to have them just in case we wanted to explore some more.
> Check on her memories again, this time to see who is this Akyuu, and where the manor of said person is.
//I keep thinking "Okay, this time I posted everything", but yet again...
("Er... You should know that Mirai is with us. Or, well, me, since I'm back here and you're out there. She's the book girl. Thus, since she's at our home, it's not really possible to find her there. Unless she somehow exists there too, but I don't think she can exist in multiple places at once.")
> There's a pause...
("Okay, I'm pretty sure no one else we know is out there. Closest thing is the target, and that hardly counts. As for this Reimu, they probably mean through the way they fight out there. After all, she doesn't even seem to be noticing you or anything wrong with her friend. Thus, this person is just exaggerating. That fairy could notice you when you bothered her, for example. Speaking of the target, it's not against our mission to bring anyone back. That's why you've been asked to capture the target. I guess it wouldn't hurt to share some more information. Mirai says it'd be someone that I'd dislike - especially for how they act. And that I'd likely know when I see them. No one's really fit that bill yet.")
> You'd be leaving Kosuzu if you were to go check for the book.
> It doesn't seem that fresh in her mind. You'd probably need to make her think of such. It's not like you know how many times she's tripped in her life...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 19, 2021, 12:27:44 AM
>> Search around the store for the book again.
>> What do we think of Akyuu?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 19, 2021, 12:34:57 AM
>> Search around the store for the book again.
>> What do we think of Akyuu?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 19, 2021, 01:25:16 AM
>> Search around the store for the book again.
>> What do we think of Akyuu?
>> Search around the store for the book again.
>> What do we think of Akyuu?
>> She's a good friend. A bit too busy for you to meet with her much, though... Not like you aren't busy often yourself. You don't even get to go to her manor, as if you'd be allowed entry - so the useless directions to get there were never asked...
>> You get back up and head into Suzunaan, starting to search for the book again.
>> Reimu and Kasen don't seem intent on continuing further today... You highly doubt you'll actually find it if the three of you actively searching and even reading through all of the books net nothing.
("Perhaps I should've asked Ana to carry out mission instead...")
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 19, 2021, 04:07:18 AM
>> Dwell on Akyuu some more. What might she be doing right now?
>> What do we think of her figure?

> ("So what information do we have about the target, anyway?")
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 19, 2021, 02:41:14 PM
>> Dwell on Akyuu some more. What might she be doing right now?
>> What do we think of her figure?

> ("So what information do we have about the target, anyway?")
>> You dont know. Probably being tasked to put that memory of hers to the village's use...

>> You have heard rumors that she naturally has a short life as the "Maiden of Miare" or something... That would be an unfortunate figure to stand as...
("Most of what ive already told you. The only thing you might be able to notice, given your amnesia again, is them being wary of you. They supposedly already know you re after them, to an extent. ... Mirai mentions that they had nothing to do with fairies before, but got heavily involved with them after a certain event.")
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 19, 2021, 02:45:48 PM
>> What do we think of Akyuu's body and appearance? Is she attractive?

> ("A certain event involving fairies, huh...guess I'll need to look into what that might have been.")
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 19, 2021, 02:51:34 PM
>> What do we think of Akyuu's body and appearance? Is she attractive?

> ("A certain event involving fairies, huh...guess I'll need to look into what that might have been.")
>> You think she's nice, and has started to look better recently. You hope its just a rumor.
("We could ask that one fairy - Daiyousei.")
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 19, 2021, 03:23:00 PM
>> Imagine Akyuu kissing us.

> ("That's possible, if she's willing to talk about it...I wonder if there might be anyone else that might be knowledgeable about major events...")
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 19, 2021, 03:56:28 PM
>> Imagine Akyuu kissing us.

> ("That's possible, if she's willing to talk about it...I wonder if there might be anyone else that might be knowledgeable about major events...")
>> You imagine Akyuu...
>> No, nows not the time to daydream.
(" Id suggest that Reimu - the strongest person. Thus lady knows, but she already left when you went into the privacy of the store for your joyride.")
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 19, 2021, 03:58:19 PM
(For other players' reference, I am doing this largely to keep 'Suzy mentally distracted while we decide what to do. It can be dropped at any time, particularly if we intend to pursue Reimu.)

>> Imagine Akyuu and ourselves doing a little more than just kissing~

> ("Do you think she would notice me if I took control of her?" I could pursue her, I'm sure she hasn't gotten too far away...")
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 19, 2021, 04:19:04 PM
(For other players' reference, I am doing this largely to keep 'Suzy mentally distracted while we decide what to do. It can be dropped at any time, particularly if we intend to pursue Reimu.)

>> Imagine Akyuu and ourselves doing a little more than just kissing~

> ("Do you think she would notice me if I took control of her?" I could pursue her, I'm sure she hasn't gotten too far away...")
>> Well... Maybe a bit of fantasizing...
>> You imagine yourself and Akyuu holding hands on a bench, watching the sunset, oblivious to onlookers who think you should be using your time in more appropriate ways. How intense such would be, even more so with them watching. To have each other be more important than anything else... Ah, but you're just somewhat friends... Thats too unrealistic.
("I doubt it. You have my faith in you not being noticed.")
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 19, 2021, 04:22:44 PM
(Assuming nothing disastrous happens as a result of the following, my vote is to ditch 'Suzy and pursue (and try to control) Reimu. I won't enter the command unless others agree, though.)

>> Imagine Akyuu exposing a little bit of shoulder to us.

> ("Okay, I'll try to track her down, then.")

Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Tashi on October 19, 2021, 04:41:02 PM
(I was pretty much waiting to get to do something relevant, and it sounds like we can pursue Reimu. By all means, let's go.)

> Once we are finished with the joyride, leave Kosuzu's body (and attempt to not mess up and let her see us, in case our fairy body manifests in reality), and get to follow that Reimu.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 19, 2021, 04:45:37 PM
(AkyuuSuzu is very relevant and important tyvm :colbert:)
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 19, 2021, 05:32:01 PM
(Assuming nothing disastrous happens as a result of the following, my vote is to ditch 'Suzy and pursue (and try to control) Reimu. I won't enter the command unless others agree, though.)

>> Imagine Akyuu exposing a little bit of shoulder to us.

> ("Okay, I'll try to track her down, then.")
(I was pretty much waiting to get to do something relevant, and it sounds like we can pursue Reimu. By all means, let's go.)

> Once we are finished with the joyride, leave Kosuzu's body (and attempt to not mess up and let her see us, in case our fairy body manifests in reality), and get to follow that Reimu.
//Hey we still use these for ooc / between players

>> You imagine Akyuu... Oh dear... Y-you shouldnt be thinking such things, even just in daydreaming. Ah, but what if she thinks the same things? Ages never sad to see. You after all. To think it might not only be fantasy... Your heart is fluttering. Your head us in the clouds...
> You... Think she fainted? You re holding her up a bit at least.
> You leave the book store employee, and your fairy body seems to be retyrning with you, slowly.
> You start on the way you saw Reimu heading...
> Its not until you're out if the village do you see someone in the distance, flying away.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 19, 2021, 05:36:52 PM
> How did we ditch this body previously? Don't want to get seen by someone that fights a lot if we can avoid it...
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 19, 2021, 05:42:11 PM
> How did we ditch this body previously? Don't want to get seen by someone that fights a lot if we can avoid it...
> It could just be existing less. Or maybe trying to only do such for the body?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 19, 2021, 06:00:11 PM
> Follow the figure at a distance.
> While doing so, try focusing on the body less.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 19, 2021, 06:13:26 PM
> Follow the figure at a distance.
> While doing so, try focusing on the body less.
> You follow from afar, trying to make less of this body.
> It seems to be working, though your surroundings are getting darker. You swear it was pretty early in the morning. Maybe time is different here in this world?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 19, 2021, 06:18:43 PM
// Whoops! Uh, that wasn't supposed to happen. Anyone got any ideas for how to handle this?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Tashi on October 19, 2021, 06:33:16 PM
//I figure we can briefly test if it's really the time, or it's our surroundings by stopping to follow the figure for just a moment. I doubt it's because we are making our existence less. Or, better yet, ask for Reina's advice?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 19, 2021, 06:45:48 PM
>Stop possessing the fairy body.

//Hey a possible youkai, Rumia
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 19, 2021, 07:34:57 PM
>Stop possessing the fairy body.

//Hey a possible youkai, Rumia
> You ditch the fairy body, but the surroundings only get darker...
> Until its pitch black...
> "Ah... Guests... Or new residents, rather... What a shame. Regardless, i give you , Reina Subete, and this incarnation of Noe1, a null temperature welcome. To where? Nonexistence, the home of lonely old me, Rin Satsuki."
> The darkness becomes a bit clearer, though only enough for you to see another figure. A blonde woman with an instrument in her hands.
> it doesnt feel like she... Exists fully, like you. Her instrument is in a similar case.
("This is at least another world, possibly within Gensokyo. This isn't someone i know, though. Aside from knowing about us, not much else lines up with the target.")
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 19, 2021, 07:49:00 PM
>("Fascinating.")

>"How did you come to be here Miss Satsuki?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 19, 2021, 08:29:06 PM
>("Fascinating.")

>"How did you come to be here Miss Satsuki?"
> "Thats not important. What is is that you... Um... The Hakurei... U-Uhh..." Rin looks flustered. "M... I-Im sorry guys, I forgot!!!"
> "Its alright Rin, you dud great." A voice from... Everywhere, speaks, before another blonde woman forms from the darkness itself. "That was better than perfect."
> "Yeah. Ill take it from here." Another voice, somewhere in the darkness, adds. "Lets start with introductions?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 19, 2021, 09:02:15 PM
>"I believe you have me at a disadvantage as it appears that my compatriot and I are known to you, yet we have no knowledge about yourselves."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 19, 2021, 11:22:56 PM
>"I believe you have me at a disadvantage as it appears that my compatriot and I are known to you, yet we have no knowledge about yourselves."
> "So we're going first... Well then. I'm Rumia. This is actually my world, not nothingness. Just... a lot of darkness. More than you can imagine." She gestures around herself.
> "I... Already told you that my name is Rin. Rin Satsuki. I should be in nothingness, but I was actually saved from such."
> "I'm the one who came up with doing this little thing, because I realized someone was going after the Hakurei Shrine maiden." The woman steps into view, her fierce, strange, golden eyes catching you before her long, silver hair does. "I'm not her guardian or anything, but it's been very boring waiting everything out despite knowing what would happen. So noticing that some invader was going after her sounded fun. You can call me Adelind. Adelind Aurum.
("Knowing everything huh. I wonder if she's a fortune teller, or someone like Mirai.")
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 19, 2021, 11:55:07 PM
//(Fan girl screaming) Adelind!!
//It's the whole gang!

>"As you know, I am Noel and my friend is Reina."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 20, 2021, 02:50:51 AM
//(Fan girl screaming) Adelind!!
//It's the whole gang!

>"As you know, I am Noel and my friend is Reina."
> "Noel? I thought you said it was Noe1. Like, no one." Rin questions Adelind.
> "It is!" She replies.
> "Well, maybe it's your knowledge being weird again." Rumia adds.
> "Either way, I don't know everything. Just a lot most wouldn't know."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 20, 2021, 04:16:44 AM
>"Sorry, I've a bit of amnesia.  Noe1 sounds more like my name."

>Gaze sheepishly at the ground, "I'm still working on memorizing my name."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 20, 2021, 07:18:10 PM
>"Sorry, I've a bit of amnesia.  Noe1 sounds more like my name."

>Gaze sheepishly at the ground, "I'm still working on memorizing my name."
> "Well, Noel is a good name, too." Rin says.
> "Anyways, what's your goal? Because usually, when someone's after Reimu, it's not for her benefit..." Adelind explains.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 21, 2021, 04:09:47 AM
// To be clear publicly, I am stepping aside while Rin and Adelind are in play, since I don't want to take interactions with them away from other players. ;\
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 21, 2021, 05:50:32 AM
>"I wished to test Reimu's strength against my own."

>"You said you weren't Reimu's guardian, but you have some vested interest in the girl's health.  What is your relationship with her?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 21, 2021, 06:35:18 AM
>"I wished to test Reimu's strength against my own."

>"You said you weren't Reimu's guardian, but you have some vested interest in the girl's health.  What is your relationship with her?"
> "She told me not to bother most of what I knew was going to happen, or it might cause something bad. Hate that I have to waste potential like that, but it might be worse to change things from what I know." She puts a hand to her chin. "I'm pretty sure you also have someone else you're going after. A target, of sorts... Anyways, you wouldn't have been able to get to Reimu anyways. You need to... do whatever you do, to more people. Less people."
> Adelind pauses.
> "More... lesser people. ...Right. I'm tired of sitting around, not messing up any futures, so you wouldn't mind us tagging along, would you? Especially seeing this target of yours. I haven't met them myself, but they seem pretty innocent."
("Nonetheless, we still have to subdue and capture them. Since it's a mission of higher priority, I won't tolerate failure. We should be completely capable with my aid. Helping hands don't hurt, either.")
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 21, 2021, 06:50:01 AM
>"I don't mind you're company.  A fortune teller would be an invaluable alley.  Though I must confess, I am confused why you would be worried about altering the future.  Isn't that what fortune telling is for?"

>"Rin, what reduced your existence?"

//Woo-hoo! Lazy lizard companion get!
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Tashi on October 21, 2021, 06:56:05 AM
> Phil's.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 21, 2021, 07:06:22 AM
>"I don't mind you're company.  A fortune teller would be an invaluable alley.  Though I must confess, I am confused why you would be worried about altering the future.  Isn't that what fortune telling is for?"

>"Rin, what reduced your existence?"

//Woo-hoo! Lazy lizard companion get!
> Phil's.
("The future isn't guaranteed. When one knows the future, it becomes easier to change it. Mirai told me before that a part of her ability is updating herself when something changes. Its in this way that she can avoid fights or danger - by seeing unfavorable situations of the future and working to avoid those.")
> "Well, Rin here was supposed to cease to exist from something that happened some time ago, but I managed to catch her before it. Im not really a fortune teller either. Im more of a... Forbidden knowledge haver. If i was a fortune teller, id be able to tell of future incidents that Gensokyo suffers, but that's not working out well."
> "You could say that she knows things that even the most comprehensive of books and fortune tellers wouldn't have known without her." Rumia explains. "Also, its good for danmaku battles. Its like she's seen some people's spell cards before~"
> "Not sure if I wouldn't mind being influenced... Sounds weird." Adelind admits.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 21, 2021, 07:32:10 AM
>"We could give it a try, if you want Adelind."

("Could you possibly repair her ability or copy it into me?")
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 21, 2021, 12:48:27 PM
>"We could give it a try, if you want Adelind."

("Could you possibly repair her ability or copy it into me?")
> "First, let's get out of here. No reason to keep everything done in this place." Adelind speaks.
> Rumia nods, and you're enveloped in darkness yet again... Though this time, it clears to reveal the path you were taking before being brought... there.
> Adelind seems to be the only one of the trio with you...
("I don't know about copying, but if you mean to try to separate it from them and make it a part of you, that's something I won't be doing to anyone underserving of such a fate. As for repairing, a bit less sure about the success of that, but more willing to try than the other.")
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Tashi on October 21, 2021, 05:27:56 PM
> So it was a world made of darkness, huh.
> What does Adelind even look like?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 21, 2021, 06:20:42 PM
> So it was a world made of darkness, huh.
> What does Adelind even look like?
> You've already noticed her fierce golden eyes and long silver hair before. Other than that, she's wearing a very basic kimono.
> "So, this target of yours... Though I haven't met her, she seems to be living peacefully with fairies. A slime creature going by the name Aurora. I cant think of what they couldve done to become your target, unless that's only your boss's orders and not your intentions."
("Hang on.. Mirai's finally giving me full disclosure about the target. Its not like I have anything against actual slimes, so im not sure why Mirai wants this to be priority either, but she said before that itd make the rest easier for us...")
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 21, 2021, 06:54:37 PM
> Do we know anything about an 'Aurora' slime?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 21, 2021, 06:56:45 PM
> Do we know anything about an 'Aurora' slime?
> You do not.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 21, 2021, 07:18:50 PM
> ("Do you know anything about this particular slime?")

> "I'm not familiar with that name, I admit."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 21, 2021, 07:33:04 PM
> ("Do you know anything about this particular slime?")

> "I'm not familiar with that name, I admit."
("No, but Mirai has told me why they're important now... If you dont want to interrupt their peace, we can cease that part of this operation. If you still want to, there's no room for hesitation or second thoughts midway through.")
> Adelind shrugs.
> "Thats just what I know."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 21, 2021, 07:46:52 PM
>"Slime? Is she a mold or a giant single cell creature?"

>"I'm just following orders.  I haven't been around anyone long enough to grow a grudge."

//Ooh, another familiar face
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2021, 03:08:06 AM
>"Slime? Is she a mold or a giant single cell creature?"

>"I'm just following orders.  I haven't been around anyone long enough to grow a grudge."

//Ooh, another familiar face
> Adelind shrugs once again.
("So what will you decide to do? Continue on? Abandon going after them?")
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2021, 04:13:27 AM
> ("I can't abandon the mission, can I? I'll be in big trouble...")
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2021, 12:25:21 PM
> ("I can't abandon the mission, can I? I'll be in big trouble...")
> ("Since I gave it to you, I can take it back, too. You wouldn't be in any trouble.")
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 22, 2021, 04:21:36 PM
> ("Then we'd both be in trouble.")
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2021, 09:17:09 PM
> ("Then we'd both be in trouble.")
("With who, might I ask?")
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 22, 2021, 09:39:31 PM
>("Uh Mirai?  She gave me the mission, right.")

>("And there must be an important reason for this mission besides testing out my ability.")
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2021, 10:05:04 PM
>("Uh Mirai?  She gave me the mission, right.")

>("And there must be an important reason for this mission besides testing out my ability.")
("It's her request, yes, but it's me who decides if we focus on it in there. Otherwise you'd be running around looking for friends she made, or things someone else over here wanted. And it is important, but what's more important is whether or not you actually want to do it. As the boss, I'm giving you the option instead of not tolerating failure getting sidetracked. Even if that'd maybe make things more efficient...")
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 22, 2021, 10:38:40 PM
>Is our fairy body nearby?

//I'm OK with following orders.  What are your thoughts on it?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 22, 2021, 11:55:42 PM
>Is our fairy body nearby?

//I'm OK with following orders.  What are your thoughts on it?
> You don't see it anywhere...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 23, 2021, 04:00:43 AM
// I'm fine with doing what I'm told.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 24, 2021, 11:16:02 AM
>("I'll do it.")

>"Adelind, I think your friend kept my spare body."

>"You said you were curious about being controlled by my ability.  Do you want to try it?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 25, 2021, 08:06:29 PM
>("I'll do it.")

>"Adelind, I think your friend kept my spare body."

>"You said you were curious about being controlled by my ability.  Do you want to try it?"
("Hm. Alright then. No backing off later.")
> "Hm?"
> "Ah, my bad." You hear Rumia's voice somewhere behind Adelind, before your fairy body emerges from the ground. Well, moreso, it's spat out...

> "Yea." Adelind nods.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 26, 2021, 06:52:14 AM
>Try imposing our existence on the fairy body to force it to stand
->Without possessing it
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 26, 2021, 03:19:48 PM
> "Alright. Well then, pardon the intrusion..."
> Move inside Adelind and possess her.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 27, 2021, 04:03:08 AM
>Try imposing our existence on the fairy body to force it to stand
->Without possessing it
> "Alright. Well then, pardon the intrusion..."
> Move inside Adelind and possess her.
> You make an attempt, making it stand up pretty well.

> You do the now usual process with Adelind.
> ...
>> You are Adelind Aurum, Dragon Youkai, and possessor of Forbidden Knowledge. Despite knowing things few others should know, or some that no one can even become aware of, you still do not know your origins. Though you wanted to use your knowledge to only slightly alter events that would happen in the future, you only managed a bit before Reimu advised you not to tamper too much and make things unpredictable and possibly worse than "however they would be".
>> Your current home is, well, a realm of darkness, thanks to Rumia, which you share with Rin. You've yet to get a proper "house" or cave, even, as nothing's really felt as roomy or free to roam around in.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 27, 2021, 06:46:11 AM
>>What abilities do we have?

>>Where is Aurora?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on October 27, 2021, 06:52:43 AM
//May still mostly lurk, but I felt the need to do this:

>>Have we gotten a hoard of gold to sleep on at least?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 27, 2021, 11:24:33 AM
>> How does it feel to be possessed? Can we even tell there's a difference?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 27, 2021, 02:01:01 PM
>>What abilities do we have?

>>Where is Aurora?
//May still mostly lurk, but I felt the need to do this:

>>Have we gotten a hoard of gold to sleep on at least?
>> How does it feel to be possessed? Can we even tell there's a difference?
>> You are capable of transforming fully into a humanoid form - save for your eyes, and almost fully inbetween such and your building-sized Dragon form.
>> You are also capable of breathing fire, breathing a cool breath cold enough to freeze water, blowing strong air - not enough to cause any large disasters, but still strong, and spewing a darkness breath. Well, that last one is a lie, and isn't possible as far as you've tried, but Rumia said it'd be cool if you could do such.
>> You also have the previously mentioned Forbidden Knowledge. You believed before that it was your ability to see the future, but it seemed like it stopped at a certain point. You do have more information of the future as of right now, but other discoveries led you to believing that it's Forbidden Knowledge instead.

>> She seems to be near the Hakurei Shrine. In one of the trees near it, more accurately.

>> You have acquired your homely hoard. It's not huge, and you still need more for your dragon form to have a bed...

>> It feels a little similar to the drive you had when you started to take action before the Scarlet Mist Incident.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 27, 2021, 03:28:15 PM
>> Can we tell the difference between what we do/think and what we are being possessed to do/think?
>> What is the answer to the unsolved riddle about dragons (https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3724823)?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 27, 2021, 03:57:24 PM
>> Can we tell the difference between what we do/think and what we are being possessed to do/think?
>> What is the answer to the unsolved riddle about dragons (https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3724823)?
>> Yes. You think that might e part of your ability though.
>> It depends on the dragon. Most have a mysteriously larger stomach than normal humans, able to eat much more. In this case, the victim would maintain their size. It could be possible to spit them out, but extremely ill advised in humanoid form - their throat would get clogged at least.
>> Imitators, or those who just have the form of a dragon, who aren't actually dragons,  have their normal stomach when transforming back. If that's just that of a human, well... Better hope they're durable.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 27, 2021, 04:13:08 PM
>Head in the direction of the shrine with the fairy body

>>Do we think we were possessed before the Scarlet Mist Incident

>>Did we save the thunder dragon Kasen originally killed?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 27, 2021, 04:31:25 PM
>> Head in the direction of the Shrine.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 27, 2021, 10:04:40 PM
>Head in the direction of the shrine with the fairy body

>>Do we think we were possessed before the Scarlet Mist Incident

>>Did we save the thunder dragon Kasen originally killed?
>> Head in the direction of the Shrine.
> You have your fairy body start for the shrine...

>> You don't think so... It's different.
>> Reimu thwarted your plans of changing too many things of the "future"...
>> You start for the Hakurei Shrine...
("You needn't worry about what happens when we capture the target. We'll at least try to avoid killing her. I'd rather not let that be the solution.")
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 27, 2021, 10:36:22 PM
>> Examine ourselves as we travel.

>> How long does our full transformation take?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 27, 2021, 10:59:08 PM
>("What do we have to contain her?")

>>Does our ice breath cause ice to form on objects?

>>What spellcards do we have?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 28, 2021, 02:43:00 PM
>> Examine ourselves as we travel.

>> How long does our full transformation take?
>("What do we have to contain her?")

>>Does our ice breath cause ice to form on objects?

>>What spellcards do we have?
>> You are wearing a black - gold kimono, with a few designs of red spilled about. Its been getting tougher to wear, and you might need a larger size... At least, you stand out a bit more in a crowd - though not as much as others like Reimu.
>> Nothing has really changed on you from being possessed like this.

>> Your transformation is quick and smooth - no longer than a couple of seconds if you want it to be.

>> A bit of frost.

>> None. Yoube been meaning to remake them better, and without a physical object to declare them with... Its a hassle keeping track of one, and hardly anyone does it that way anymore.
("I'll handle that. You just subdue her.")
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 28, 2021, 02:55:30 PM
>> Why has our kimono been getting "tougher to wear"? Examine the parts of our body that are causing the need for a larger-size kimono.

>> What is our opinion of Aurora?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 28, 2021, 04:09:03 PM
>> Why has our kimono been getting "tougher to wear"? Examine the parts of our body that are causing the need for a larger-size kimono.

>> What is our opinion of Aurora?
>> Your chest has grown quite a bit past the b cup size you used to be... As has your dragon form - being larger than its previous building size. Though you havent been able to compare to anything well recently.
> You personally don't know her much.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 28, 2021, 04:21:14 PM
>> Double-check our hips and backside to see if they're also causing outfit problems.
>> When we use 'building-size' as an estimate, does that mean we are larger than the shrine we're heading toward? If so, how much larger than it?

>> What would happen to this entity if they tried to possess the Hakurei shrine maiden?
>> Are we okay with this entity and/or ourselves causing chaos around/at the Hakurei shrine maiden?
>> Are we okay being an accessory to this entity's efforts to do whatever they are going to do to their target?
>> How has being possessed felt so far?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 28, 2021, 04:38:22 PM
>>What do we know about the entity that is possessing us?

>>Do we have money to buy a new kimono?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 28, 2021, 05:02:33 PM
>> Double-check our hips and backside to see if they're also causing outfit problems.
>> When we use 'building-size' as an estimate, does that mean we are larger than the shrine we're heading toward? If so, how much larger than it?

>> What would happen to this entity if they tried to possess the Hakurei shrine maiden?
>> Are we okay with this entity and/or ourselves causing chaos around/at the Hakurei shrine maiden?
>> Are we okay being an accessory to this entity's efforts to do whatever they are going to do to their target?
>> How has being possessed felt so far?
>> They... Arent. As much at least.
>> You could stomp a good chunk of the shrine, and almost all of it in two stomps.. Last you recall your size, at least.

>> They cant yet. Something about "not having enough experience doing such in this world to affect those with a more important / significant / strong existence to it."
>> You know they can't bother Reimu too much yet, so a bit of fun is fine to you.
>> Whatever happens is between them.
>> Not bad. Like remembering what you went to a place you're at for, sorta.

>>What do we know about the entity that is possessing us?

>>Do we have money to buy a new kimono?
>> They come from another world entirely, with different laws and individuals with scary amounts of control and depth with what their ability details. The one possessing you is one of the lesser worries, should she become an enemy. Her boss, however, stands on the very end of the opposite side of that spectrum. She gives you some worry of whatever they're planning to do in Gensokyo.
>> You do... At the expense of some of your hoard though...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 28, 2021, 05:11:30 PM
>> Do we know why we've grown? Is it simple aging, or is there some other supernatural influence at work? Might we continue growing?
>> How do we feel about how we've grown?
>> Given we can change between a humanoid form and a dragon form, are we capable of altering the shape of our humanoid form?

>> How do we feel about ourselves causing chaos around/at the Hakurei shrine maiden?
>> Are we okay with the entity possessing us using us to pursue their target, and possibly doing whatever they're going to do to/with their target using our body?
>> Are we capable of resisting the entity possessing us?
>> Are we capable of forcibly ejecting the entity possessing us from our body?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 28, 2021, 05:18:35 PM
>>How many people know we are a dragon or youkai?
>>Do we care?

>>What is the difference between a dragon youkai and a dragon?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 28, 2021, 05:39:18 PM
>> Do we know why we've grown? Is it simple aging, or is there some other supernatural influence at work? Might we continue growing?
>> How do we feel about how we've grown?
>> Given we can change between a humanoid form and a dragon form, are we capable of altering the shape of our humanoid form?

>> Are we okay with the entity possessing us using us to pursue their target, and possibly doing whatever they're going to do to/with their target using our body?
>> Are we capable of resisting the entity possessing us?
>> Are we capable of forcibly ejecting the entity possessing us from our body?
>>How many people know we are a dragon or youkai?
>>Do we care?

>>What is the difference between a dragon youkai and a dragon?
>> The inexplicable meta understanding of yourself continues to evade you and stay autological. You cant explain why You've grown, just that you have.
>> You don't think its bad. Its something, but you were expecting more, if you ever grew.
>> Yes.

>> You don't plan to be used in the confrontation, and you have a plan should they show no intention of leaving you when you arrive at the shrine - that is, in a few seconds.
>> Only Rin and Rumia, and you suppose these two, know Youre a dragon. Reimu and maybe others know you're a youkai.
>> You dont care too much. Just a bit.

>> A Dragon Youkai can transform to a humanoid form with ease.  ... Well, you don't know much about Dragon Youkai... But you bet a Greater Fairy Dragon would at least have a harder time getting a humanoid body.
>> "Were here. This is your business, so you can continue on your own." You speak.
>_
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 28, 2021, 05:46:05 PM
>> Given we were expecting more growth, and we are capable of changing our humanoid shape, change our humanoid shape to (a) grow our chest even larger, and (b) grow our hips and backside enough that our current kimono is clearly inadequate for them as well. Might as well have some fun given we need to replace the kimono regardless.
>> "Ah, am I that tiresome already?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 28, 2021, 06:01:52 PM
>> Given we were expecting more growth, and we are capable of changing our humanoid shape, change our humanoid shape to (a) grow our chest even larger, and (b) grow our hips and backside enough that our current kimono is clearly inadequate for them as well. Might as well have some fun given we need to replace the kimono regardless.
>> "Ah, am I that tiresome already?"
>> Youre not going to ruin an outfit you could hand down to Rin. Besides, you're not even sure you can grow in that way.
>> " You have business to attend to that I won't be a part of. Finish it fast and maybe we can continue."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 28, 2021, 06:06:26 PM
>"Ahh, we're becoming bosom buddies."

>>I really haven't felt this motivated in a long time.  Maybe the entity has its uses.

>"But of course she knows that I know that those are her thoughts."

>Possess the fairy body
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 28, 2021, 06:07:37 PM
>> Don't reshape ourselves to grow our chest, then. Just reshape our hips and backside to be larger, and don't make them so large that we ruin our outfit, only large enough that our outfit is clearly inadequate. As for not knowing if we can or not, the best way to find out is to try and see what happens.

---

>> "I was hoping you could help, honestly. Plus, I enjoy it in here with you."

// Folks are welcome to disagree with this dialogue and suggest an alternate speech. This is how I'm feeling at the moment, though.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 28, 2021, 06:13:17 PM
>Hold on possessing the fairy body

//I agree.  This blast from the past was a fun surprise
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 28, 2021, 06:44:15 PM
>"Ahh, we're becoming bosom buddies."

>>I really haven't felt this motivated in a long time.  Maybe the entity has its uses.

>"But of course she knows that I know that those are her thoughts."

>Possess the fairy body
>> Don't reshape ourselves to grow our chest, then. Just reshape our hips and backside to be larger, and don't make them so large that we ruin our outfit, only large enough that our outfit is clearly inadequate. As for not knowing if we can or not, the best way to find out is to try and see what happens.

---

>> "I was hoping you could help, honestly. Plus, I enjoy it in here."

// Folks are welcome to disagree with this dialogue and suggest an alternate speech. This is how I'm feeling at the moment, though.
>Hold on possessing the fairy body

//I agree.  This blast from the past was a fun surprise
>> Youll try it when Shes busy with her thing. Otherwise, you'd be delaying her further, and her boss seems willing to take the objective into her own hands if it takes too long...
>> "You shouldn't need my help. And if you did, itd be better for us to have two units rather than one."
> " If you two want to hang out longer-" Reina manifests again. "Ill handle this myself."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 28, 2021, 06:48:37 PM
>> "We already have two units, actually. I can still take care of things here."

> Have the fairy body smile and wave at Adelind and Reina, and then set off toward the trees around the shrine, looking each of them over for creatures that may be hanging out in them.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 28, 2021, 07:02:22 PM
>>Where is Aurora specifically?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 28, 2021, 07:13:18 PM
>> "We already have two units, actually. I can still take care of things here."

> Have the fairy body smile and wave at Adelind and Reina, and then set off toward the trees around the shrine, looking each of them over for creatures that may be hanging out in them.
>>Where is Aurora specifically?
>> The tree the Three Fairies of Light live in. You don't know which that is...
> You begin searching the trees...
>> " So whats after this?" You question.
> "We work on stirring up a large scene. Trouble." Reina speaks.
>> "An incident?"
> "If you want to call it that, yes."
> " I was going to ask..." You hear Reimu, emerging from the shrine. "Why people were making noise outside of my shrine like its the usual hangout place - but now i want to confirm if i just heard one of you right..."
>> "We're... Looking for a tree that someone's living in right now..." Adelind explains.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 28, 2021, 07:16:11 PM
> Have our fairy body watch specifically for signs of regular residence as she inspects the trees.

>> "Good day, by the way."
>> Give the shrine maiden a bow.
>> Then get back to changing our shape so our hips and backside are larger as previously indicated, now that the entity possessing us is doing her thing.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 28, 2021, 07:26:28 PM
>Kilgamayan
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 28, 2021, 07:41:51 PM
> Have our fairy body watch specifically for signs of regular residence as she inspects the trees.

>> "Good day, by the way."
>> Give the shrine maiden a bow.
>> Then get back to changing our shape so our hips and backside are larger as previously indicated, now that the entity possessing us is doing her thing.
>Kilgamayan
> You have not found any signs of such yet.
>> You give in and start trying...
> "No one answered me. What incident?"
> "None yet. Ill start it after we finish this." Reina replies.
> "... You'll start it? An incident? Sigh... Look, can you just tell me what you want instead of causing a scene i have to clean up?"
> "Thats exactly it though. I want to cause a scene like such."
> "...Why?!?" Reimu questions, greatly confused.
> "dont worry about it."
> "I wish I could, but itsy job to worry about that."
> "Really? Hey Adelind, how important is she to this world?"
>> "... Yes."
> "ah, that'll do." Reina replies.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 28, 2021, 07:43:30 PM
>> "Try to play nicely, now."
>> Get back to focusing on changing our shape.

> Listen in on the conversation between the boss and the newcomer as we search.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 28, 2021, 07:48:40 PM
>Try tapping on the trees and listening for a hollow sound
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 28, 2021, 09:19:09 PM
>> "Try to play nicely, now."
>> Get back to focusing on changing our shape.

> Listen in on the conversation between the boss and the newcomer as we search.
>Try tapping on the trees and listening for a hollow sound
> You start knocking on trees...
> " I can enjoy a little trip. Noel, you just focus on the target. Ill handle the other things. And when you're done with that, help some of the residents of this world out - as your next objective. Ill still be available." Reina speaks, as she and Reimu vanish.
>> You believe both of them will be fine...
>> "Oh, sorry Marisa, I don't think the fairies of light are here." Adelind says.
> "Marisa? Just in time!" You hear someone, as a fairy emerges out of thin air.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 28, 2021, 09:35:08 PM
>What does the new fairy look like?

>Have our fairy body return
->Give the new fairy the urge to introduce herself to our fairy body.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 28, 2021, 09:45:48 PM
>> Is this new fairy a Fairy of Light?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 29, 2021, 03:12:27 AM
>What does the new fairy look like?

>Have our fairy body return
->Give the new fairy the urge to introduce herself to our fairy body.
>> Is this new fairy a Fairy of Light?
> Orange clothing and hair - in twintails. Short, like the rest of the normal fairies you've seen so far.
> You stop and return to the rest of the group, also trying to urge the fairy to introduce herself to you.
> "Are you here to help in Marisa's place? You probably won't be much though. I'm Sunny." The fairy points to herself. "Sunny Milk."
> "Why are you introducing yourself... We should be in hiding." You hear another voice, though this one still seemingly invisible to you.
> "This isn't the time to joke around." Another different voice speaks, as an arm pulls the fairy back into nothingness.
>> Yes, she is.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 29, 2021, 03:39:21 AM
>> Get back to changing our shape. How's the progress on that, anyway?

> Urge the orange-haired fairy to come back to us and be visible again and tell our fairy body where her (the orange-haired fairy's) house is.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 29, 2021, 09:47:31 AM
>Plant the thought, 'maybe this fairy can help us' in Sunny
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 29, 2021, 04:58:40 PM
>> Get back to changing our shape. How's the progress on that, anyway?

> Urge the orange-haired fairy to come back to us and be visible again and tell our fairy body where her (the orange-haired fairy's) house is.
>Plant the thought, 'maybe this fairy can help us' in Sunny
>> No progress yet.
>> You confirm that nothing is wrong by showing your horns, returning back to full humanoid. Maybe you cant do non-dragon changes...

> You try your abilities, but nothing seems to come from it.
> the ground is shaking. Or maybe it's the air?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Tashi on October 29, 2021, 05:23:56 PM
>> Do we feel the shaking? If so, can we confirm what it is?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 29, 2021, 05:26:13 PM
>> Do we possess any general knowledge for how one would change their body shape, perhaps?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 29, 2021, 05:31:04 PM
>Can we tell the direction of the shaking?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 29, 2021, 05:42:37 PM
>> Do we feel the shaking? If so, can we confirm what it is?
>> Do we possess any general knowledge for how one would change their body shape, perhaps?
>Can we tell the direction of the shaking?
> Yes.
> No.

>> "Thats not good..."
>> You know Youkai should be able to. Not sure how yours works though.

> No, it feels like everywhere.
> The shaking stops.

> a strange eye opens up near the two of you. Ratter, the space inside has many eyes.
> Reimu emerges from it, with the passage closing behind her.
> She blinks.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 29, 2021, 06:59:54 PM
>Have our fairy body say, "Did anyone feel that?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 29, 2021, 07:20:36 PM
>> Try showing our horns somewhere other than where they usually appear, like...our shoulders.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 30, 2021, 03:07:41 AM
>Have our fairy body say, "Did anyone feel that?"
>> Try showing our horns somewhere other than where they usually appear, like...our shoulders.
> "I'm pretty sure... that was that girl's meddling." Reimu looks aside.
>> "Something with Gensokyo itself. Though it's stopped now." Adelind explains.
>> You try to, but they just appear in the regular place...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 30, 2021, 03:18:09 AM
>> Unmake our horns.
>> Then go back to trying to change our shape to grow our hips and backside.

> ("Boss? Are you okay?")
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 30, 2021, 03:26:38 AM
>> Unmake our horns.
>> Then go back to trying to change our shape to grow our hips and backside.

> ("Boss? Are you okay?")
>> You do so, and continue your attempts.
>> "Maybe you should try later when you've time to look at yourself more... clearly." Rumia advises from your shadow.

("Perfectly fine. An interesting woman got in my way. I look forward to seeing if she knows any others who are at a higher level of ability. Though, she's not taking me seriously. It may be time to do something more drastic soon.")
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 30, 2021, 03:36:17 AM
>> What does Rumia mean by that?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 30, 2021, 03:40:45 AM
>If we can
-> Head to where the fairy vanished

>How much do we remember about physics and science?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 30, 2021, 03:46:25 AM
>> What does Rumia mean by that?
>If we can
-> Head to where the fairy vanished

>How much do we remember about physics and science?
>> You think she means a more explicit look at yourself? Well, many people do find it easier to cut their hair or fix something about them when they can see it... Maybe the same principal can apply here.
>> But if you do go do that... You're not doing it with her still possessing you. You do value your own privacy still.

> You head for where the fairy vanished, finding nothing there... At least, visually. Something physically seems to be here.

> Not too much. You're not sure this world works like your own exactly anyways... Reina should know more.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 30, 2021, 03:50:53 AM
>Try possessing the invisible entity without first removing ourself from Adelind
->Where is Adelind?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 30, 2021, 03:51:32 AM
>> Is there a non-trivial body of water close nearby? If so, head to it, and have a look at our reflection in the water. Even just a pond will do, as long as we can see ourselves in it.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 30, 2021, 04:31:41 AM
>Try possessing the invisible entity without first removing ourself from Adelind
->Where is Adelind?
>> Is there a non-trivial body of water close nearby? If so, head to it, and have a look at our reflection in the water. Even just a pond will do, as long as we can see ourselves in it.
> You try, but it doesn't seem to work out.
> Adelind is in front of the shrine.

>> None that you know of.
>> You think you should start focusing on Noel's objective before it gets too difficult for your help to resolve...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 30, 2021, 04:42:29 AM
>Try to possess the invisible object
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 30, 2021, 05:35:35 AM
>Try to possess the invisible object
> Your second attempt also ends in failure... Maybe 3rd times the charm? Or you could ask Reina for help.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 30, 2021, 06:15:43 AM
>("Reina, I am trying to possess an invisible object without success.  Did I ever mention a problem like that before?")

>Try manipulating a safe distance away the existence of space so it curves inward.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 30, 2021, 01:51:43 PM
>("Reina, I am trying to possess an invisible object without success.  Did I ever mention a problem like that before?")

>Try manipulating a safe distance away the existence of space so it curves inward.
("You may need a better understanding of your ability.")
> You move back and try to make space curve inwards...
> No dice...
("Ah. Try to have our target go to Reimu at the shrine for help. They called her Aurora, right? That'll at least let me gauge a bit of how much you can do so far.")
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 30, 2021, 01:53:26 PM
>> Are we aware of the continuing efforts of the entity possessing us in pursuing her goal?
>> If so, say "Reimu, would you happen to know the location of the nearest body of water?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 30, 2021, 05:01:46 PM
>If approved by other players
->Increase our existence enough to touch objects then grab the invisible object
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 30, 2021, 05:20:07 PM
> Approved
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 31, 2021, 06:58:21 AM
>> Are we aware of the continuing efforts of the entity possessing us in pursuing her goal?
>> If so, say "Reimu, would you happen to know the location of the nearest body of water?"
>If approved by other players
->Increase our existence enough to touch objects then grab the invisible object
> Approved
>> You've been preoccupied in your own, other thoughts.

> You make a more solid attempt, managing to touch the object.
> Feels like... part of a tree.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 31, 2021, 06:59:04 AM
>> That entity is probably fine, then.
>> "Reimu, would you happen to know the location of the nearest body of water?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 31, 2021, 07:51:22 AM
>> That entity is probably fine, then.
>> "Reimu, would you happen to know the location of the nearest body of water?"
>> She already seems to be heading back into the shrine. Either she's ignoring you, or she legitimately didn't hear...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 31, 2021, 08:23:16 AM
>"Any idea on how to get into a fairy tree?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 31, 2021, 11:30:53 AM
> Remotely influence the shrine maiden to answer Adelind's question.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on October 31, 2021, 11:00:00 PM
>"Any idea on how to get into a fairy tree?"
> Remotely influence the shrine maiden to answer Adelind's question.
>> "Huh? Oh, my bad. I was lost in thought. ...Uh... Its bait..." Adelind explains. "I dont know if that means theres no one inside, or if its a trap, bur Thats what my ability can discern.
("If im hearing what you're hearing right, you let her get away? Are you sure you can handle this, Noel?")

> You try your ability on Reimu.
> "You've been to Misty Lake, haven't you? Try there." She answers. "Im already tired out and its only the morning. Not like its a long trip..." She enters the shrine.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on October 31, 2021, 11:09:07 PM
>> Has Aurora changed locations?
>> Do we know where the Misty Lake is?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on October 31, 2021, 11:53:52 PM
>("That was a slip up.  Now I know more about my ability and I won't underestimate her again.")

>Try to grow the invisible tree faster on one side so that its branches touch the ground

>"Sorry about that, Adelind.  I messed up."

>Face palm with our body and the fairy one, "Aurora told them and she and the two fairies are playing hide and seak with us.  What can the other fairy do?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 02, 2021, 02:18:54 AM
>> Has Aurora changed locations?
>> Do we know where the Misty Lake is?
>("That was a slip up.  Now I know more about my ability and I won't underestimate her again.")

>Try to grow the invisible tree faster on one side so that its branches touch the ground

>"Sorry about that, Adelind.  I messed up."

>Face palm with our body and the fairy one, "Aurora told them and she and the two fairies are playing hide and seak with us.  What can the other fairy do?"
>> You just know that this is bait. You don't seem to know if she's here, or elsewhere.
>> Of course you know where Misty Lake is~ But you also know there's a pond somewhere behind the Shrine, too.

> You try. But as usual, it doesn't look like anything's happening. After all, you can't see a tree here. Just feel it, physically.

>> "Sunny Milk can refract light. Luna Child can mute sounds. Star Sapphire can detect living things. Rikako Asakura is capable of what can be explained as unstoppable magic. Aurora, I'm not really sure-"
>> Wait, why are you mentioning Rikako? Is she involved?
>> ...
>> It would seem so. If Rumia and Rin could read your thoughts right now, they'd be upset at you slipping up so much... Maybe you could ask Akyuu about Youkai more, or just sit down for a lesson on them with Rumia. That should help you change your body more.
>> Though, it could also be something specific to your species...
("Sigh... I'm cancelling the mission to tick off the stronger residents. It's no use if they're only going to be like this. They recommend Spell Card Duels if they want to see each others' potential, but I wanted to see what they could do in a dire situation. Well... if Aurora's not from Gensokyo, maybe she won't hold back or have a low ceiling like them. Or did you beat her already?")
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 02, 2021, 03:32:17 AM
>> We know about the pond? Silly us, that'll work just fine for a body of water. Head over to it and have a look at ourselves. That entity's fairy body can handle things here.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 02, 2021, 03:39:04 AM
>"Aurora did run away.  Admittedly, I'll take whatever wins I can get."

>"My current objectives are create a lasting impact and help someone, correct."

>Try altering the existence of the fairy body so it exists less like Rin.
->Try doing the reverse.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 02, 2021, 03:51:47 AM
>> We know about the pond? Silly us, that'll work just fine for a body of water. Head over to it and have a look at ourselves. That entity's fairy body can handle things here.
>"Aurora did run away.  Admittedly, I'll take whatever wins I can get."

>"My current objectives are create a lasting impact and help someone, correct."

>Try altering the existence of the fairy body so it exists less like Rin.
->Try doing the reverse.
>> You head behind the Hakurei shrine, to the pond there.
>> You're still as you normally look!
>> "Not exactly what I meant, but I'll just wait for you to have your privacy back before I recommend further." Rumia speaks.

("You are supposed to capture her, not just scare her off, you know. Or at least, subdue her. I can handle it if you can't manage to. As for objectives, it's mostly to get Aurora as I've said, and also to try helping others. I want to see where that will lead us, and if your ability or your understanding of it will improve from doing such.")
> You try to alter your fairy body, managing to push it both ways without losing it.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 02, 2021, 03:54:32 AM
>> Is there anyone else around, outside of those contained within our body and our shadow?
>> "Do you think this could help, at least? Or is it a waste of time?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 02, 2021, 04:14:25 AM
>> Is there anyone else around, outside of those contained within our body and our shadow?
>> "Do you think this could help, at least? Or is it a waste of time?"
>> Genji lives here. Though you don't see him yet, at least. Maybe underwater?
>> "It might, and it might not. I don't get why you're so focused on this anyways. You never were before."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 02, 2021, 04:14:43 AM
>"Is Rin available right now?"
->"I want to see if I can help increase her existence.  What did that to her?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 02, 2021, 04:20:04 AM
>> "I guess I simply hadn't thought about it too much. It would be nice, you know?"
>> Focusing on our appearance as shown in our reflection in the water, resume trying to alter our shape so that our hips are wider and our backside is larger. Hold our kimono slightly open to see ourselves directly if need be.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 02, 2021, 04:32:15 AM
>"Is Rin available right now?"
->"I want to see if I can help increase her existence.  What did that to her?"
>> "I guess I simply hadn't thought about it too much. It would be nice, you know?"
>> Focusing on our appearance as shown in our reflection in the water, resume trying to alter our shape so that our hips are wider and our backside is larger. Hold our kimono slightly open to see ourselves directly if need be.
("I'd suggest leaving that girl alone. She seemed fine as she was. Meddling too much with your ability on her might end up making things worse, as I don't think you can better her situation in any way - not that it looked too bad in the first place.")
>> You continue your attempts, now watching yourself in the water...
>> Still nothing...
("Seems like that dragon you're with is having her own issues. I suppose I did expect one to be much larger than what she seems capable of. Anyways, I'd like if you could focus before our target ends up more prepared against you.")
>> Oh? It actually seems like it might be working? That, or the waves are making you look bigger there...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 02, 2021, 04:34:42 AM
>> Keep changing our shape! Don't lose focus now...we can't get distracted by small gains that might not even be real.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 02, 2021, 04:47:20 AM
>"I'm thinking we find Marisa with how the fairy seemed to trust her."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 02, 2021, 04:55:30 AM
>> Keep changing our shape! Don't lose focus now...we can't get distracted by small gains that might not even be real.
>"I'm thinking we find Marisa with how the fairy seemed to trust her."
>> You keep on... Not seeing much more change.
("...Alright. Good luck. Sigh... I'll be back in a bit.")
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 02, 2021, 04:58:58 AM
>> We can't get ourselves down. Keep trying. And...hold our kimono a little more open to eveal a little more of our hips and backside, so we can see them and focus on them better.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 02, 2021, 05:10:10 AM
>> We can't get ourselves down. Keep trying. And...hold our kimono a little more open to eveal a little more of our hips and backside, so we can see them and focus on them better.
>> You keep your attempts and focus up, getting your kimono more out of the way. Less on your chest, more on your hips and rear. You can do this! You're a youkai. Dragon Youkai, but still a youkai. Not everyone looks like some one eyed creature, many are humanoid. And you can take a human form too, so surely you can change it!
>> It's starting to work again! This time, more gradual and noticeable.
>> You think Rumia's trying to bug you about something, but you keep focused.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 02, 2021, 11:17:20 AM
> ("Huh? Why? Where are you going? What's going on?")

>> Excellent! Move a little more of our kimono out of the way and reveal a little more, and keep going!
>> If it is feasible to do so, also shift our kimono to reveal a bit of our chest, and work on reshaping our chest to be larger as well.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 02, 2021, 11:23:54 AM
> ("Huh? Why? Where are you going? What's going on?")

>> Excellent! Move a little more of our kimono out of the way and reveal a little more, and keep going!
>> If it is feasible to do so, also shift our kimono to reveal a bit of our chest, and work on reshaping our chest to be larger as well.
("Just a short trip.")

>> You have it out of the way enough to not be bothering you.
>> You continue, working more on your chest as well - with success too!
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 02, 2021, 11:27:17 AM
> ("Before you go, what can you tell me about this Rikako Asakura that Miss Adelind mentioned?")

>> Reveal a bit more of our chest to get a better focus on it, and continue reshaping all three areas to be larger.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 02, 2021, 11:32:04 AM
> ("Before you go, what can you tell me about this Rikako Asakura that Miss Adelind mentioned?")

>> Reveal a bit more of our chest to get a better focus on it, and continue reshaping all three areas to be larger.
("I don't know much about them. You should still be fine.")
>> You cant any more than you already have. But you can keep changing yourself, it seems!
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 02, 2021, 11:41:19 AM
>> Continue reshaping all three areas to be larger.

> Have a look around, then. What's immediately visible that is of potential interest?

//@Folks with an emotional attachment to Adelind: I will stop doing this if you want me to if you actively don't want it to happen. It has admittedly become very useful as a guard dropper, though; you might be able to pump her for more information while she's distracted and not thinking about what she doesn't want to tell us.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 02, 2021, 12:20:08 PM
>> Continue reshaping all three areas to be larger.

> Have a look around, then. What's immediately visible that is of potential interest?

//@Folks with an emotional attachment to Adelind: I will stop doing this if you want me to if you actively don't want it to happen. It has admittedly become very useful as a guard dropper, though; you might be able to pump her for more information while she's distracted and not thinking about what she doesn't want to tell us.
>> You continue. Though... it looks like you might've gone too far in regards to fitting your outfit. Well, there's Rumia's world anyways, where no one's going to be seeing you. You can wait out a new outfit there. Or just stick to your dragon form in there, if Rin is bothered by it.

> There's the Shrine. Another small building. The trees around. The tall red thing before the Shrine. A box at the Shrine. This invisible tree-like thing.
> If your ability is existences, maybe you can tell what exists here, or in it? Though you'd probably have noticed such earlier by now if that was the case...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 02, 2021, 12:22:54 PM
> Can we 'feel' the invisible tree 'exist' more than, say, the empty air around us?

>> Is our outfit actually ripped somewhere? Or is it simply now too small to contain us properly?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 02, 2021, 12:29:34 PM
> Can we 'feel' the invisible tree 'exist' more than, say, the empty air around us?

>> Is our outfit actually ripped somewhere? Or is it simply now too small to contain us properly?
> You try to compare the two...
> Well, there's more of the air around than the tree, from what you can tell.
>> The latter, you believe.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 02, 2021, 12:35:41 PM
>> Is our kimono too small in all three areas, or just one or two?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 02, 2021, 01:10:23 PM
>> Is our kimono too small in all three areas, or just one or two?
>> You're not sure.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 02, 2021, 10:01:45 PM
>Try reducing the existence of a tree
->See if you go through the tree
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 02, 2021, 10:03:27 PM
>> Continue reshaping ourselves to grow in all three areas, then.
>> Have a look at our kimono. Is it in danger of tearing in any of those areas?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 04, 2021, 01:33:31 AM
>Try reducing the existence of a tree
->See if you go through the tree
>> Continue reshaping ourselves to grow in all three areas, then.
>> Have a look at our kimono. Is it in danger of tearing in any of those areas?
> You try...
> And try to pass through it.
> Nope... Still solid.

>> You keep going.
>> It's already off...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 04, 2021, 03:14:42 AM
>> ...Is it 'off' as in 'askew', or as in 'we are no longer wearing it and are now exposing our naked body to the world'?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 04, 2021, 03:19:54 AM
>Try the extremes of our power on a tree
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 04, 2021, 03:36:54 AM
>> ...Is it 'off' as in 'askew', or as in 'we are no longer wearing it and are now exposing our naked body to the world'?
>Try the extremes of our power on a tree
>> The latter.
> How even are your extremes, you wonder...

>> "Okay, that's enough fooling around. You two should split now since you're not even helping each other." Rumia speaks, emerging from your shadow. "No ifs ands or buts. Rin and I have our own things we want to communicate to you and do as a trio too, Adelind."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 04, 2021, 03:38:22 AM
>> ...
>> ...How big did we get?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 04, 2021, 02:58:10 PM
>> ...
>> ...How big did we get?
>> You may have gotten a bit out of hand. Looking at your reflection, while the sizes are pretty good, they don't fit you... Rather, you don't like how you look being this... Curvy. Maybe its your height and rest of your body not pairing up well with it? Or maybe its your own preference to not be so big... You dont think any outfits would fit this.
>> You tone yourself back down a bit successfully, at least to sizes that arent unsettling on you.
>> This still probably fits someone like Daiyousei better... As for the other two... Its not like you need to beat everyone else in these areas. You can leave getting those kinds of gazes to them. Surely this is fine, right?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 04, 2021, 03:05:16 PM
> Are we capable of communicating telepathically with someone we're possessing?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 04, 2021, 03:12:25 PM
> Are we capable of communicating telepathically with someone we're possessing?
> Youre not sure
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 04, 2021, 04:08:39 PM
>> We do look very nice this large, though, and we did look very nice at the previous even larger size. At least, the entity possessing us thinks so, even if we're not so sure ourselves. It seems she also thinks we shouldn't make a competition out of our appearance and our friends' appearances...
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Tashi on November 04, 2021, 04:18:07 PM
> Speaking of large, how does Rumia compare to Adelind? To the current one, and how does she compare to the larger Adelind from before?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 04, 2021, 04:31:10 PM
>> We do look very nice this large, though, and we did look very nice at the previous even larger size. At least, the entity possessing us thinks so, even if we're not so sure ourselves. It seems she also thinks we shouldn't make a competition out of our appearance and our friends' appearances...
> Speaking of large, how does Rumia compare to Adelind? To the current one, and how does she compare to the larger Adelind from before?
>> You consider your choices... You know itll at least be a significant decision...
>Theyre both pretty tall. Adelind maybe beats her Sizes now, but Rumia was in the lead before. The larger sizes...  You haven't seem anyone that big.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Tashi on November 04, 2021, 04:36:40 PM
>> Okay, but how do WE feel about that? Comparisons. Now that we can take the lead — and are right now — over Rumia, how is that for us?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 04, 2021, 04:37:01 PM
>> ...It seems the entity possessing us thinks we should give the even-larger size from earlier a try, just to see what it's like. We enjoyed changing ourselves enough to reach that point in the first place, so maybe there's something to it... Though it also seems the entity inside us acknowledges that it's ultimately our decision, since it's our body, and thinks we should make the decision we think is best.
>> ...Oh, it also seems the entity will be sad and will miss us if forced to separate from us...
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 04, 2021, 04:45:25 PM
>> Okay, but how do WE feel about that? Comparisons. Now that we can take the lead — and are right now — over Rumia, how is that for us?
>> ...It seems the entity possessing us thinks we should give the even-larger size from earlier a try, just to see what it's like. We enjoyed changing ourselves enough to reach that point in the first place, so maybe there's something to it... Though it also seems the entity inside us acknowledges that it's ultimately our decision, since it's our body, and thinks we should make the decision we think is best.
>> ...Oh, it also seems the entity will be sad and will miss us if forced to separate from us...
>> Its alright to be bigger than her, but you liked her getting more attention when she came out.
>> "Well, what do you want us to try? Neither of us have ideas to find her " You buy some thinking time.
>> "Seriously? Fine, ill start looking for them..."
Rumia responds.
("Hah... Alright, im back.")
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 04, 2021, 04:50:06 PM
>> "We also have been coordinating, to a degree...it appears she has been guiding herself and making decisions based on my knowledge. Even now she has been still searching and attempting things, though those attempts have been almost grasping at straws given our sudden combined lack of information."
>> Retrieve our kimono from wherever it is (presumably the ground) and stuff it into our cleavage for safekeeping. (If our chest is no longer big enough for this, reshape ourselves to make it bigger until it is.)

> ("Did everything go well, Master?")
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 04, 2021, 06:17:35 PM
>> "We also have been coordinating, to a degree...it appears she has been guiding herself and making decisions based on my knowledge. Even now she has been still searching and attempting things, though those attempts have been almost grasping at straws given our sudden combined lack of information."
>> Retrieve our kimono from wherever it is (presumably the ground) and stuff it into our cleavage for safekeeping. (If our chest is no longer big enough for this, reshape ourselves to make it bigger until it is.)

> ("Did everything go well, Master?")
>> You store your outfit away for now.
("Very~ Seems you haven't found the target yet. Thats fine. We'll be returning home for a briefing. Mirai has some of your history to provide, at least.")
> You feel yourself separate from this world, in a similar manner to how you arrived...
>...
>...

> Searching Previously Playable Characters for temporary access.
> Adelind Aurum *Conditions not met / Not enough self confidence*
> Alice Margatroid *Unavailable*
> Ana / Giana. *Conditions not met? / 0/ 4 votes*
> Aurora Alexa *Conditions not met / ???*
> BREWTHM *Caution*
> Daiyousei
> Kaguya Houraisan
> Koakuma
> Koishi Komeiji
> Kogasa Tatara
> Mokou Fujiwara
> Noe1 *Results in timeskip*
> Ri
> Rumia *Unavailable*
> Sakuya Izayoi
> Sanae Kochiya
> Seija Kijin
>Wakasagihime
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 04, 2021, 06:21:24 PM
> Adelind Aurum, who we are fully confident we can be, given we were just her for the past handful of commands and performed admirably as her
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 04, 2021, 06:43:14 PM
> Adelind Aurum, who we are fully confident we can be, given we were just her for the past handful of commands and performed admirably as her
> Invalid choice.
>> Though parts of you hold great faith in yourself and desire, the rest of you is silent and passive. The entities you know as "guests" and "users"  have little interest in your story altogether. Youll leave being the protagonist to someone else.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 04, 2021, 06:49:11 PM
> R

//Don't worry Adelind.  You will be a protagonist soon.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 04, 2021, 06:54:31 PM
> R

//Don't worry Adelind.  You will be a protagonist soon.
> There Is no playable character known as R. Please review the list of choices.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 04, 2021, 06:55:31 PM
//She can be a protagonist now! Look at her and how her self-esteem is so low it's buried underground! She doesn't think she looks good with a curvy figure, she doesn't think people are interested in her story, she think others should look at her friends instead of her...poor girl. ;_; Adelind deserves nothing but the best!

> ADELIND, BUT THIS TIME WITH EVEN MORE VIGOR
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 04, 2021, 06:57:09 PM
>Rin Satsuki

//I think we need to raise her confidence
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 04, 2021, 06:57:54 PM
//I WILL RAISE HER CONFIDENCE TO THE STARS ABOVE, COME HELL OR HIGH WATER
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 04, 2021, 07:09:45 PM
//She can be a protagonist now! Look at her and how her self-esteem is so low it's buried underground! She doesn't think she looks good with a curvy figure, she doesn't think people are interested in her story, she think others should look at her friends instead of her...poor girl. ;_; Adelind deserves nothing but the best!

> ADELIND, BUT THIS TIME WITH EVEN MORE VIGOR
> Invalid choice.
>> Its just a voice or two. Besides, you know youll be back to the side when Noel returns.
>Rin Satsuki

//I think we need to raise her confidence
> ThereYou isAre noRin Satsuki. She doesn't exist.
>
> Please choose a Playable Character.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 04, 2021, 07:15:19 PM
>> Its just a voice or two.

//See? We can do it if we all call out to her!

> A-de-lind! A-de-lind! A-de-lind! A-de-lind!
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 04, 2021, 07:28:42 PM
> A-de-lind! A-de-lind! A-de-lind! A-de-lind!
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Tashi on November 04, 2021, 07:37:18 PM
> Adelind, I guess.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 04, 2021, 07:54:58 PM
//See? We can do it if we all call out to her!

> A-de-lind! A-de-lind! A-de-lind! A-de-lind!
> A-de-lind! A-de-lind! A-de-lind! A-de-lind!
> Adelind, I guess.
> >> Invalid Choice. Why not the immortals? Or Ana. They didn't get to finish their business.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 04, 2021, 07:55:33 PM
> Because we want you, Adelind! The people have spoken, and they want you!
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 04, 2021, 08:07:13 PM
>We chose you because you are special.  You are the type of person to star in fables and legends.

//Who is Ana?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 04, 2021, 09:15:01 PM
//A Fate/Grand Order character <_< >_>
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 04, 2021, 09:18:27 PM
> Because we want you, Adelind! The people have spoken, and they want you!
>We chose you because you are special.  You are the type of person to star in fables and legends.

//Who is Ana?
//A Fate/Grand Order character <_< >_>
//The protag "fairy" of my first quest, who didn't get more than 3 posts to it. She was still " playable"
> You give in. They wont see reason.
> You are Adelind Aurum, previously introduced Dragon Youkai.
> Noel suddenly vanished,leaving you to wait on her and Rumia. But even in her absence, you still hear those voices telling you to proceed.
> You suppose this means you're the focus now...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 04, 2021, 09:20:24 PM
> Examine self.
> Inventory
> Look around. Is there anyone in the immediate vicinity that is not inside our body, our shadow, or some other aspect of ourselves?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 04, 2021, 09:29:36 PM
>What have we changed about Gensokyo

>What was the last incident

>What relationships do we have
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 04, 2021, 10:17:45 PM
> Examine self.
> Inventory
> Look around. Is there anyone in the immediate vicinity that is not inside our body, our shadow, or some other aspect of ourselves?
>What have we changed about Gensokyo

>What was the last incident

>What relationships do we have
> You are currently in your human form, nude and vastly sized up in certain areas compared to how you used to look... It's not like they're a pain or heavy, you just don't think you're someone who can "do" this look... Especially given it's not how you naturally looked. You're better smaller, and you know that some others also believed such. You don't know what Rumia and Rin think, though.
> The only thing you have with you is your now too small kimono, stored unceremoniously between your chest.
> You're the only one here... Well, a bit of Rumia is still in your shadow, but you know she's not present enough to be at attention. It's mostly for her to return to.
> That turtle, Genji, still seems to be respectfully submerged deeper in the pond than you can notice. At least he should be, unless he's elsewhere...

> Not much... You've take... gotten some gold things and saved Rin, but you haven't changed much else.
> That card incident... Unconnected Marketeers. No one dares mention it, however. There's a unanimously agreed upon grace period before it can be discussed, yet such is unknown when it'll end. Thus, it's difficult to catch sight of the newest arrivals.
> Rin and Rumia are your closest friends. You wanted to have a name that started with R as well, but having your group name be "RAR" feels decent enough.
> Maybe you could call Kosuzu a friend. You're not sure... Less so with Rinnosuke, but still a maybe...
> You know Keine a bit more. It's not like you live in the village, so you shouldn't have reason to tell her that you're a dragon or anything.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 04, 2021, 10:21:38 PM
> That entity thought we looked nice sized-up, though...perhaps we should give it a chance. We probably enjoyed it on some level if we let ourselves get to this point anyway. Maybe we could even try even larger...
> Conduct a more detailed investigation of our chest, hips, and backside.
> Quests
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 04, 2021, 10:53:09 PM
>Is it summer?

>What do we think about possibly meeting Mary to do the opportunities we missed?

>How do we make spellcards?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 05, 2021, 02:35:05 AM
> That entity thought we looked nice sized-up, though...perhaps we should give it a chance. We probably enjoyed it on some level if we let ourselves get to this point anyway. Maybe we could even try even larger...
> Conduct a more detailed investigation of our chest, hips, and backside.
> Quests
>Is it summer?

>What do we think about possibly meeting Mary to do the opportunities we missed?

>How do we make spellcards?
> You're not going to change how you look with only one person's opinion, that's for sure. Especially when it's against your own...
> With Rumia gone and Rin in the void in waiting for her, you pass the time in checking your figure more.
> Your breasts are practically basketball sized. You don't think you can deal with watermelon sized ones. You're a dragon youkai, not a succubus. Your hips and ass at this size do support such more though, unfortunately. You... don't think you can sit in much single seats like this. At least not comfortably. Your torso feels small like this. You should really tone things down before people start only seeing you for having such as significant areas. At least your nipples and other areas are still... tame comparatively. You don't want to imagine them scaled up to the higher sizes. Or how uncomfortable such would be in clothes, even ones that fit. And there's also no option to streak from now on either. Definitely not!
> You don't have any Quests. Your only recent goal was to intercept Noel.

> The season eludes you. That shouldn't be normal, but no one seems alarmed yet... You think it isn't winter at least, with the lack of snow...
> You don't know any "Mary"s.

> You think up one and use magic or one's abilities to preserve it's details for later recollection. It's better than the physical object way.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 05, 2021, 02:54:00 AM
>What do we think about possibly meeting Maribel Hearn to do the opportunities we missed?
->Or sending her a letter to prepare her for her powers?

>Do we know how to get to heaven

//Want to go to heaven and ask the other dragons for information about dragon kind?  Of course we fight Tenshi.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 05, 2021, 02:55:53 AM
// Sure, that's fine by me (as long as it doesn't leave Rumia stranded).

> If we moved around, would Rumia still be able to return to us?
> If we changed into our full dragon form, and then changed back, what would be our state of dress?
> Did we have any possessions in our kimono pockets?

> Redisplay our horns, because hey, why not.
> Imagine what it might feel like to sit on our hoard with our newly-grown backside, compared to how it felt before.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 05, 2021, 04:29:35 AM
>What do we think about possibly meeting Maribel Hearn to do the opportunities we missed?
->Or sending her a letter to prepare her for her powers?

>Do we know how to get to heaven

//Want to go to heaven and ask the other dragons for information about dragon kind?  Of course we fight Tenshi.
// Sure, that's fine by me (as long as it doesn't leave Rumia stranded).

> If we moved around, would Rumia still be able to return to us?
> If we changed into our full dragon form, and then changed back, what would be our state of dress?
> Did we have any possessions in our kimono pockets?

> Redisplay our horns, because hey, why not.
> Imagine what it might feel like to sit on our hoard with our newly-grown backside, compared to how it felt before.
> It might be fine to meddle with her... As long as you don't get in the way between her and Renko, or endanger her much.
> You do not.

> Yes, she would.
> You're a dragon youkai. Of course you have that problem settled. Your outfit returns to whatever condition it was, as if being stored away when you transformed.
> No.

> You let your horns show. Probably not the best idea next to a shrine, but there's been worse offenders...
> Not that being unclothed helps that either...
> You consider. But probably not too different from normal...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 05, 2021, 04:35:16 AM
> What does Reimu think of us?
> Imagine reshaping ourselves so our backside is even larger than it currently is, and then sitting atop our hoard with it. Might that feel any different from how it normally does. even if only through the emotional senses sitting on our hoard normally imparts?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 05, 2021, 09:22:04 AM
>"Reimu, how does one get to heaven?!"

>Create spellcard Sinner sign: Honest Liar
->Create golden and white danmaku from front and bottom that moves up
->Red and yellow danmaku is created at back and top and moves down
-->The danmaku pellets will merge with opposite set and move diagonally while spewing smaller versions of itself perpendicular to itself until it uses all of itself up
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 05, 2021, 12:54:14 PM
> What does Reimu think of us?
> Imagine reshaping ourselves so our backside is even larger than it currently is, and then sitting atop our hoard with it. Might that feel any different from how it normally does. even if only through the emotional senses sitting on our hoard normally imparts?
>"Reimu, how does one get to heaven?!"

>Create spellcard Sinner sign: Honest Liar
->Create golden and white danmaku from front and bottom that moves up
->Red and yellow danmaku is created at back and top and moves down
-->The danmaku pellets will merge with opposite set and move diagonally while spewing smaller versions of itself perpendicular to itself until it uses all of itself up
> So far, you think she understands that you're not human. She tolerates you, as she seems to do for most of the visitors of her shrine.
> You already don't have too large a hoard. Plus that'd probably just be getting closer to how your dragon form feels. If so, you prefer your human form now. Or, how it was.

> The shrine maiden does not answer. Perhaps your voice didn't reach her in the shrine.

> You think up a pattern for a spell card... Practicing it would help in visualizing it better.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 05, 2021, 01:23:16 PM
> Retrieve our kimono and loosely wrap it around ourselves to cover ourselves as best we can. (Prioritize covering private areas that can be seen from the front.)
> Head into the shrine.
> "Reimu?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 05, 2021, 03:48:06 PM
>Before heading into the shrine test our card where it cannot damage anything
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 05, 2021, 04:14:27 PM
> Retrieve our kimono and loosely wrap it around ourselves to cover ourselves as best we can. (Prioritize covering private areas that can be seen from the front.)
> Head into the shrine.
> "Reimu?"
>Before heading into the shrine test our card where it cannot damage anything
> You briefly try your card on a tree, chipping off a few splinters. A good amount of the reverse bullets hit, while most of the forward ones contact with the reverse ones before reaching the tree, doing as intended

> You do your best to cover yourself. Still, youd prefer being dressed and not draconic in front of Reimu...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 05, 2021, 04:17:13 PM
> Does Reimu know we are a dragon specifically?

> Unmake our horns, then. Getting dressed more will simply have to wait, though. Besides, this is an opportunity to get an independent party's opinion.
> Head into the shrine, calling out for Reimu.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 05, 2021, 04:31:08 PM
>Can we sense money around the shrine or at all?

>Does the spellcard seem like it will be difficult to capture?
Title: Re: Neo Quest...
Post by: Neovereign on November 05, 2021, 05:17:16 PM
> Does Reimu know we are a dragon specifically?

> Unmake our horns, then. Getting dressed more will simply have to wait, though. Besides, this is an opportunity to get an independent party's opinion.
> Head into the shrine, calling out for Reimu.
>Can we sense money around the shrine or at all?

>Does the spellcard seem like it will be difficult to capture?
> She does not.

> No treasures if the sort are picked up by your senses here...
> Not too difficult. Especially if they stick high or low.
> You undo your horns and gulp.stepping into the shrine-

>...
> What a terrible feeling. What the hell?!
> ...
> Oh.
> You hate this.
> You loathe this. Its detestable...
> Maybe you still have time to turn things around. You should've known being the protagonist would bring trouble.
> You don't really want another quest... You liked how it felt the first time more. This wont be pleasant...

> Proceed or
> Select Another playable character.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 05, 2021, 05:20:58 PM
> You can do it, Adelind! We all have faith in you!
> Proceed
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on November 05, 2021, 05:28:13 PM
//Kilga channeling Snowgrave I see.

>BREWTHM

//I have to, just out of sheer curiosity and the fact that it was even an option in the first place. That is the only reason it beat out Dai as my pick.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 05, 2021, 06:09:19 PM
>Continue
>Go Adelind! You can do it!
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 05, 2021, 06:20:19 PM
> You can do it, Adelind! We all have faith in you!
> Proceed
//Kilga channeling Snowgrave I see.

>BREWTHM

//I have to, just out of sheer curiosity and the fact that it was even an option in the first place. That is the only reason it beat out Dai as my pick.
>Continue
>Go Adelind! You can do it!
> You were afraid this would happen.
> A terrible feeling near your ability demands you make a choice.
> Side with Noel and Reina against Gensokyo.
> Or side with Gensokyo against the intruders.
> Your ability seems stuck between informing you about Reimu, and about Noel.
> You suppose your neutral stance has expired.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 05, 2021, 06:25:54 PM
>What would happen to Gensokyo if Noe1 completed her mission
->What would our friends think of us?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 05, 2021, 06:49:18 PM
>What would happen to Gensokyo if Noe1 completed her mission
->What would our friends think of us?
> Well... You shouldn't jump to conclusions, but "destruction" at least doesn't sound good for all of Gensokyo...
> Your trio should be with you whichever choice. They don't hold the biggest ties to Gensokyo...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 05, 2021, 06:54:17 PM
> Could we talk with Reimu first, at least? Or is our ability demanding we make a choice immediately?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 05, 2021, 06:57:45 PM
> Could we talk with Reimu first, at least? Or is our ability demanding we make a choice immediately?
> You might be able to. Might also be a reason why you had this now, though...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 05, 2021, 07:07:48 PM
>Consider the idea of bringing belief in the supernatural back to the outside world.
->How feasible is it?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 05, 2021, 07:14:26 PM
// That answer definitely makes me not want to defer the decision.

// Well, phooey, I don't like this situation very much. What are folks thinking? I'm slightly leaning toward Gensokyo, but could be convinced in the other direction, I suppose.

> If Noe1's mission fails, what would be the consequences for where Noe1 and Reina are from?
> If we sided with Noe1 and Reina, could diplomacy save Gensokyo from destruction?
> If we sided with Gensokyo, could diplomacy save Noe1 and Reina from negative consequences?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 05, 2021, 07:24:14 PM
//I'm not sure.

//If we can bargain with Noe1 to make it so youkai and gods don't need human belief then I'd help them
//It helps that there are youkai outside if very rare

//As it stands it seems like the decision is kill a lot of people or don't because you met someone
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on November 05, 2021, 07:24:52 PM
//If my opinion matters due to being a lurker/infrequent poster, then I would much prefer that Adelind remains on the side of Gensokyo.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 05, 2021, 07:26:55 PM
>Consider the idea of bringing belief in the supernatural back to the outside world.
->How feasible is it?
// That answer definitely makes me not want to defer the decision.

// Well, phooey, I don't like this situation very much. What are folks thinking? I'm slightly leaning toward Gensokyo, but could be convinced in the other direction, I suppose.

> If Noe1's mission fails, what would be the consequences for where Noe1 and Reina are from?
> If we sided with Noe1 and Reina, could diplomacy save Gensokyo from destruction?
> If we sided with Gensokyo, could diplomacy save Noe1 and Reina from negative consequences?
> Possible, but as for the reactions...

> As far as your current information provides,  not much.
> You are certain its unavoidable. Gensokyo's destruction appears to be the goal you know of. You don't know of any ulterior motives.
> It doesnt seem like they have any negatives they actually worry about with strictly failing. You don't know what does cause them loss from this though.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 05, 2021, 07:36:10 PM
//As it stands it seems like the decision is kill a lot of people or don't because you met someone

// Yeah but that someone thinks we're hot :(

// With that latest round of information, I'm fine siding with Gensokyo. I feel bad for Noe1, but I also can't imagine Adelind flat-out not caring about Gensokyo going kablooey.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 05, 2021, 07:40:33 PM
>Save Gensokyo

//I would say it's where she keeps her stuff but . . .<looks at Rumia>
//Plus I don't see much of a benefit destroying Gensokyo
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on November 05, 2021, 07:43:00 PM
>Gensokyo
>Do we think we'd be able to undo what Noel -- or, technically, one of the voices -- did to us? At least temporarily? If we're meeting with Reimu we might want to be more... presentable...
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 05, 2021, 08:00:43 PM
> Save Gensokyo. We'll apologize to Noe1 later.
> We've already steeled ourselves toward seeing Reimu looking like this, though, including the consideration that it will give us an independent party's opinion. We shouldn't back out on ourselves, otherwise we'll be second-guessing ourselves for who knows how long. Let's just head further inside.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Tashi on November 05, 2021, 08:01:58 PM
> Gensokyo
> As we don't feel any ulterior motives, is there  a possibility we can make the assumption they are doing this for a good reason (eas good as it can be, anyway, even if we can't figure it out exactly), instead of purely out of 'evil' or cause gratuitous harm?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on November 05, 2021, 08:04:37 PM
> Save Gensokyo. We'll apologize to Noe1 later.
> We've already steeled ourselves toward seeing Reimu looking like this, though, including the consideration that it will give us an independent party's opinion. We shouldn't back out on ourselves, otherwise we'll be second-guessing ourselves for who knows how long. Let's just head further inside.

//You do realize the state of dress she is in right? Do you really think showing up to Reimu looking like that will be good for Adelind?

//At least let the poor girl be able to wear her clothes again. :V
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 05, 2021, 08:19:09 PM
// She already committed to it here (https://www.shrinemaiden.com/index.php?topic=289.msg17673#msg17673). I'm sure she'll be fine. At worst, Reimu will agree with her current opinion of herself.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on November 05, 2021, 08:35:03 PM
//It's still quite obvious that she doesn't want to.

>You do not necessarily HAVE to listen to us, Adelind. With your ability granting you awareness of the true nature of things, you should know that our little eldritch collective of voices -- some more than others -- are the ultimate source of your compulsions.

>Knowing this, it might be possible to resist them if you tried hard enough.

>Just keep that in mind. You don't have to do anything you don't want to.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 05, 2021, 09:12:55 PM
>Save Gensokyo

//I would say it's where she keeps her stuff but . . .<looks at Rumia>
//Plus I don't see much of a benefit destroying Gensokyo
>Gensokyo
>Do we think we'd be able to undo what Noel -- or, technically, one of the voices -- did to us? At least temporarily? If we're meeting with Reimu we might want to be more... presentable...
> Save Gensokyo. We'll apologize to Noe1 later.
> We've already steeled ourselves toward seeing Reimu looking like this, though, including the consideration that it will give us an independent party's opinion. We shouldn't back out on ourselves, otherwise we'll be second-guessing ourselves for who knows how long. Let's just head further inside.
> Gensokyo
> As we don't feel any ulterior motives, is there  a possibility we can make the assumption they are doing this for a good reason (eas good as it can be, anyway, even if we can't figure it out exactly), instead of purely out of 'evil' or cause gratuitous harm?
//It's still quite obvious that she doesn't want to.

>You do not necessarily HAVE to listen to us, Adelind. With your ability granting you awareness of the true nature of things, you should know that our little eldritch collective of voices -- some more than others -- are the ultimate source of your compulsions.

>Knowing this, it might be possible to resist them if you tried hard enough.

>Just keep that in mind. You don't have to do anything you don't want to.
//Friendly reminder that there is no base moral compass to follow. If a character fails to complete a command, that doesnt make it "bad" or "evil". What matters is which commands are agreed upon the most - while arguments will only delay things. Try to find a common ground to enjoy the quest on - regardless of if youre the bad guy or the good guy in the eyes of the rest of the world.

> As you lean towards Gensokyo, that annoying feeling starts to fade, and things become clearer. Your thoughts. Movement. Your ability?
> You've already settled with approaching Reimu like this - even if you'd be embarrassed. This isnt really the time to be indecisive about something like that.
> Youve already undone what you yourself grew. Well, a bit of it. Youre still pretty big... But that was all your capabilities and your decisions, if a bit influenced by Noel.
> Thus, you dont grow or reduce any more yet. Reimu's reaction should help you determine which to go for, if you even take her word in the end.

> Youre not sure if they have a good reason. Youd need to think about it more...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 05, 2021, 09:18:09 PM
> "Reimu? Are you still here?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 05, 2021, 09:24:48 PM
>Check our pockets for any money

//"Pray to your gods and the God of my father, for I doubt they'll hear mine."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on November 05, 2021, 09:28:20 PM
>Speaking of money what's the net worth of our hoard?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 06, 2021, 06:30:05 AM
> "Reimu? Are you still here?"
>Check our pockets for any money

//"Pray to your gods and the God of my father, for I doubt they'll hear mine."
>Speaking of money what's the net worth of our hoard?
> You don't know how much your hoard is worth. You just collect for it.
> "I'm trying to get back some rest. What now?" Reimu shouts back.

> Nothing yet. Maybe you did have a bit of time to spare.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on November 06, 2021, 06:46:28 AM
>Does our ability know how well Yukari and/or the other Sages will be able to counter Reina and those associated with her in the event of a worst case scenario?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 06, 2021, 01:22:26 PM
> What knowledge has our decision imparted upon us?
> How willing are we to donate from our hoard to the shrine?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 06, 2021, 01:33:55 PM
>Edit our spellcard
->Have golden danmaku also rain down from on high in the vague image of hands
->Have Red danmaku mirror the golden
-->When the new danmaku collide with each other they should fuse, hold for a second then explode with smaller red and golden danmaku going in random directions
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 06, 2021, 02:39:47 PM
>Does our ability know how well Yukari and/or the other Sages will be able to counter Reina and those associated with her in the event of a worst case scenario?
> What knowledge has our decision imparted upon us?
> How willing are we to donate from our hoard to the shrine?
>Edit our spellcard
->Have golden danmaku also rain down from on high in the vague image of hands
->Have Red danmaku mirror the golden
-->When the new danmaku collide with each other they should fuse, hold for a second then explode with smaller red and golden danmaku going in random directions
> Noel shouldn't be a problem for the sages. Reina, however... Their strengths and magic should exceed hers... The problem might be her ability and her own understanding of it. Their origins and how their world works make this completely unfair. It'd be great if you could get someone else from their world to turn on them, but it should be possible for Gensokyo to last if her ability isn't used.

> You know that one of your abilities is Forbidden Knowledge. While it does let you know of some future aspects, it's mainly things that most shouldn't know. The fact that BREWTHM, a... Creature, not from this world, is struggling to avoid being banished or sealed from it. Ana and Giana being brought here in case Noel couldnt subdue Aurora - you could probably turn them against Reina and Noel. A different Gensokyo's Rumia getting help from Mima. Though, you don't know some more common things that you have yet to find out, such as what's being sold at the market today, despite advertisements along the village - you haven't checked them yet, so...
> You also know certain things that would help with specific people. That Reimu's easier to listen to requests if you're caught donating - at least if you're not making it seem like you're doing such just for that. You suppose its like having a guide for life. Really does feel like being the protagonist. At least stopping them should be possible like this.

> Well, as long as its not too significant a portion of your hoard.

> You consider some changes...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 06, 2021, 02:48:45 PM
> How accessible is our hoard? Could we just reach into thin air and retrieve some of it, or do we need to travel back to it? If we need to travel, how far away is it?
> Where are Ana and Giana at present?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 06, 2021, 03:13:09 PM
>What is BREWTHM

>What are Ana and Giana goals and aspirations?

>What difference do we know between our Rumia and the other Rumia

>How do Noe1's people compare to the Lunerians in Gensokyo?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 06, 2021, 03:43:55 PM
> How accessible is our hoard? Could we just reach into thin air and retrieve some of it, or do we need to travel back to it? If we need to travel, how far away is it?
> Where are Ana and Giana at present?
>What is BREWTHM

>What are Ana and Giana goals and aspirations?

>What difference do we know between our Rumia and the other Rumia

>How do Noe1's people compare to the Lunerians in Gensokyo?
> Its in Rumia's void. But you think you can make it more accessible to yourself given your new knowledge.

> An amalgamation of a few Kaiju, a magical girl, and said magical girl's nemesis.

> They just seem to be here in helping subdue Aurora. Though they have their own interest in the fairies and nature of Gensokyo.

> You havent looked into it much.

> Same case as the sages. Strengths and magic dont seem to hold a candle to how capable one is with their ability in their world. You could believe their ability is their identity. thinking further about this could help, but also depress your hopes of winning

> Ana and Giana seem to be at the Misty Lake
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 06, 2021, 03:49:03 PM
> "This may seem strange, but I wanted to know why you answered me when I asked you the location of the nearest body of water."
> Continue on inward through the shrine, in the direction of where Reimu's voice is coming from.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 06, 2021, 04:35:33 PM
> "This may seem strange, but I wanted to know why you answered me when I asked you the location of the nearest body of water."
> Continue on inward through the shrine, in the direction of where Reimu's voice is coming from.
> "In hopes that i could rest for a bit with no visitors."
> You continue, finding Reimu sitting at her table.
> "Ugh... Did you really bathe in the pond? I told you to use the lake. Great, now Genji's gonna chew me out..."
> Your ability informs you of Noel returning, but at the Human Village. You believe such to be what was going to be told about Noel or Reimu. Would it have been about Reimu if you sided with Noel instead?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 06, 2021, 04:39:14 PM
> ...Huh. She didn't react at all to how our body has changed...
> "I didn't bathe in the pond, no. You needn't worry about that."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 06, 2021, 04:48:07 PM
> ...Huh. She didn't react at all to how our body has changed...
> "I didn't bathe in the pond, no. You needn't worry about that."
> "Why did you need it, then?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 06, 2021, 04:50:50 PM
> Where in the Human Village is Noel?
> What does Reimu think of how we look? (Use our ability for this, rather than asking her directly.)
> "I...needed to be able to have a proper look at myself."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 06, 2021, 05:00:29 PM
> Where in the Human Village is Noel?
> What does Reimu think of how we look? (Use our ability for this, rather than asking her directly.)
> "I...needed to be able to have a proper look at myself."
> You only know that she just arrived. Not where she is, who she's with, or what's she doing, as those seem commonly known enough for your ability to not grasp.

> She... Does not care, and hasn't noticed your growth...
> "Thats fine." She sighs. "Anything else?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 06, 2021, 05:07:08 PM
> "...There is."
> Bring an arm across our stomach and use it to hold our kimono in place by pressing it into our body, in the hopes that this ends up emphasizing the new shape of our chest so that Reimu finally notices it and forms an opinion.
> "I am here to tell you that you originally either did not here my question about a body of water, or chose to ignore it. The reason you eventually answered is because an entity not of Gensokyo compelled you to do so."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 06, 2021, 05:19:00 PM
>"Yes, how does one get to heaven?"
>beat
>"Not the one of my father, but where Tenshi resides."

>Think about Noe1's people and their power.
-> Could Noe1's powers have weaken from her lack of identity?

>Try to summon a gold coin or small amount of treasure

//should we tell Reimu about the incident
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 06, 2021, 05:21:34 PM
// Given we've made the decision to side with Gensokyo, I assumed we were sort of obligated to do so. 'Sides, I feel Adelind would want to foist responsibility off of herself onto someone more protagonist-y as quickly as possible. (I, as a player, don't want her to succeed in that endeavor, but I think she would at least try.)
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 06, 2021, 05:34:37 PM
//Looks from Adelind to Reimu
//Foisting responsibility on to Reimu is an almost guaranteed failure
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 06, 2021, 06:36:56 PM
> "...There is."
> Bring an arm across our stomach and use it to hold our kimono in place by pressing it into our body, in the hopes that this ends up emphasizing the new shape of our chest so that Reimu finally notices it and forms an opinion.
> "I am here to tell you that you originally either did not here my question about a body of water, or chose to ignore it. The reason you eventually answered is because an entity not of Gensokyo compelled you to do so."
>"Yes, how does one get to heaven?"
>beat
>"Not the one of my father, but where Tenshi resides."

>Think about Noe1's people and their power.
-> Could Noe1's powers have weaken from her lack of identity?

>Try to summon a gold coin or small amount of treasure

//should we tell Reimu about the incident
> " Im not easily manipulated you know. And even if i was that time, why would this matter? You just checked yourself. What's bad about that?"

> " Heaven? I think its something with Youkai mountain, or the Moriya Shrine."

> Noel has the ability if Existence. You believe she got a refresher on what she did before with it... As their world works, their ability is part of their soul, if your best description. Killing her wont do much, as her ability still lets her exist, regardless of a body or not. Cutting her lifespan would end in the same result.
> Reina's is fusion and fission, or separation. Her understanding and control of such give her an incomprehensibly large range of capabilities. Such levels could maybe be reached by anyone who understands and masters, then breaks through just mastery of their ability from that world. You kinda wish you were from there... As Gensokyo isnt destroyed yet, you can theorize that she doesn't use her ability for everything.
> If you can understand it enough, perhaps Seija can provide the perfect counter.
> Mirai is the book of prophecies, and Knows of the past and the future. Though the other two have their own reasons to be difficult to dispose, Mirai isnt actually very strong, and even Gensokyo's fairies can deal with her. The problem is her knowledge enabling her to escape or outright avoid such situations, even updating for changes in something predicted. Your ability could maybe beat hers, though?

> She'll be capable of less the less she knows about her ability. You probably cant hinder her learning much, but maybe something could make her forget?

> You try, pulling one of your coins out of thin air - like from water's surface with a golden ripple
> Reimu... Seems expectant of you now...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 06, 2021, 06:41:24 PM
// <_<

> Did Reimu notice our chest with the new emphasis placed on its shape? Or did she get distracted by the money before she even noticed?
> "I know you are not easily manipulated, Reimu. Her original goal was to possess you outright, but I stopped her from doing so because I knew it would fail. But I have since come to learn that her presence here represents a substantial threat to Gensokyo's existence, so I felt obligated to inform you of her."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 06, 2021, 06:51:25 PM
// <_<

> Did Reimu notice our chest with the new emphasis placed on its shape? Or did she get distracted by the money before she even noticed?
> "I know you are not easily manipulated, Reimu. Her original goal was to possess you outright, but I stopped her from doing so because I knew it would fail. But I have since come to learn that her presence here represents a substantial threat to Gensokyo's existence, so I felt obligated to inform you of her."
> No... Shes hardly looking your way, at least til You brought money.
> "I thought they were trouble... Guess ill go call Marisa, too." Reimu stands up.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 06, 2021, 06:52:48 PM
> "Oh, so you did notice them, then?"
> Place the coin on our chest, so we can hold it while keeping our hands free.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 06, 2021, 07:13:35 PM
> "Oh, so you did notice them, then?"
> Place the coin on our chest, so we can hold it while keeping our hands free.
> "Somewhat..."
> In depositing the coin, Reimu does finally notice.
> "Er, I cant make you a new outfit. Go ask Rinnosuke if you need one." She turns away."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 06, 2021, 07:17:13 PM
> Do we know why Reimu turned away?
> "Oh, I was not planning on requesting that of you."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 06, 2021, 07:22:58 PM
>"It isn't only the two of them."

>"I don't understand it.  Even beasts have reasons, but this. . ."
->Wave our hands
-->"It seems like mindless destruction."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 06, 2021, 07:27:04 PM
> Do we know why Reimu turned away?
> "Oh, I was not planning on requesting that of you."
>"It isn't only the two of them."

>"I don't understand it.  Even beasts have reasons, but this. . ."
->Wave our hands
-->"It seems like mindless destruction."
> Out of respect for your privacy.  At least she doesn't think you look bad?
> " whatever, I better catch Marisa." Reimu starts to leave, but stops.
> "Mindless destruction?"
> They wont be enough.
> Sakuya could help, though not as much as Seija would.
BREWTHM would be immensely helpful if you can get their cooperation, though likely harder than Ana's...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 06, 2021, 07:36:21 PM
>"I don't know everything, but from what I've gathered it may end with Gensokyo's destruction."

>Adjust our proportions so our clothes fit
->"Before you leave, would you be kind enough to pray for the both of us.  I'm afraid the God of this shrine won't hear my prayers. Catch."
-->Flick the coin to Reimu when she turns
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 06, 2021, 08:03:51 PM
> "My apologies if my appearance bothers you, by the way."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 06, 2021, 08:12:17 PM
>"I don't know everything, but from what I've gathered it may end with Gensokyo's destruction."

>Adjust our proportions so our clothes fit
->"Before you leave, would you be kind enough to pray for the both of us.  I'm afraid the God of this shrine won't hear my prayers. Catch."
-->Flick the coin to Reimu when she turns
> "My apologies if my appearance bothers you, by the way."
> "Hm... Ill keep that in mind."
> "You don't need ti decrease yourself or anything. Im... Used to someone doing similar."
> You toss Reimu the coin.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 06, 2021, 08:21:12 PM
//Toss a coin to your miko. :P

>"Don't force yourself.  This form is more like a costume.  One I've probably worn for too long."

>Follow Reimu outside and watch her do the prayer.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 06, 2021, 08:23:42 PM
> "To be perfectly honest with you, I fully expected you to be repulsed by it."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 06, 2021, 10:44:32 PM
//Toss a coin to your miko. :P

>"Don't force yourself.  This form is more like a costume.  One I've probably worn for too long."

>Follow Reimu outside and watch her do the prayer.
> "To be perfectly honest with you, I fully expected you to be repulsed by it."
> You follow Reimu.
> "You shouldn't feel that way. I have my preferences, but I'm not going to be repulsed by someone being too big or too small or looking weird. You shouldn't force yourself to look the way most people like more."
> Reimu pauses.
> "Uh, but do try to be presentable to the public when around the public. I don't want anyone coming to me as if I can do something about it. Look how you want, but be reasonable when around others."

> You watch as Reimu tosses the coin in the donation box, praying silently.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 06, 2021, 11:34:32 PM
> "You...don't hate it? Huh..."
> ...Maybe this appearance isn't so bad...?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 06, 2021, 11:58:00 PM
>Smell the air for the fairies of light
>Do we know where Aurora or the fairies of light are?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 08, 2021, 03:45:16 AM
> "You...don't hate it? Huh..."
> ...Maybe this appearance isn't so bad...?
>Smell the air for the fairies of light
>Do we know where Aurora or the fairies of light are?
> Reimu still seems to be finishing up...

> You try, but... don't really know what the fairies of light smell like...
> Your ability tells you that she's further behind the shrine, in the Probability Space Hypervessel...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 08, 2021, 04:02:49 AM
> Mmm...
> ...Still not sure. Resolve to get more opinions of our current figure before we undo the work we've done.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 08, 2021, 03:42:00 PM
> Mmm...
> ...Still not sure. Resolve to get more opinions of our current figure before we undo the work we've done.
> Well, even though times should be more serious, youre already this close...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 08, 2021, 03:44:48 PM
> It's not like we can't do both at the same time anyway.
> Who else is in the PSH?
> How far away from the shrine is the PSH?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 08, 2021, 03:47:16 PM
> It's not like we can't do both at the same time anyway.
> Who else is in the PSH?
> How far away from the shrine is the PSH?
> Rikako. Aurora. Star Sapphire. Luna Child. Seems Sunny Milk isnt. At least not yet?
> A short walk.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Tashi on November 08, 2021, 03:50:31 PM
> What do we know so far of the PSH?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 08, 2021, 04:39:36 PM
> What do we know so far of the PSH?
> yourself? Nothing. Your ability? Not much...
> Actually,looking back, it was a ship capable of interdimensional travel. Manned by a young scientist, so to speak, and her assistant and friend, who stirred up trouble in looking for proof of magic.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 08, 2021, 04:47:04 PM
> Where are that scientist and assistant now?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 08, 2021, 04:48:47 PM
> Where are that scientist and assistant now?
> Neither You nor your ability know.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 08, 2021, 04:55:44 PM
>"Sunny, are you still here? I would like to help Aurora."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Tashi on November 08, 2021, 04:56:13 PM
//I am up to go there after we are done with Reimu (in case nowhere else is our destination. I recall Phil wanting to go to Heaven, though?). Plus, if opinions are needed, who better to appreciate dragon morphing magic than those who sought proof of magic itself.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 08, 2021, 04:59:28 PM
//Yep, I thought the dragons in heaven would be able to give us a history and maybe some help.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on November 08, 2021, 05:07:12 PM
//Remember that Adelind is a Western dragon, not an Eastern one, so there might be a problem there...

>Are there western dragons in heaven or is that solely a realm of Eastern ones.
>How tolerant are the two groups of each other? Does one side view themselves as superior?
>Would being a dragon youkai as opposed to a full on dragon be a hindrance in earning cooperation from them?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 08, 2021, 05:08:53 PM
//I am down for Heaven as a downtime visit, but active pursuit of main Operation Make Gensokyo Not Go Kablooey goals will take precedence. The HSP would be a good next place to go as long as Reimu doesn't give us a meaningful prompt to go somewhere else. (She might make us pursue Seija so she doesn't have to, for example.)
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 08, 2021, 05:36:38 PM
>"Sunny, are you still here? I would like to help Aurora."
//Remember that Adelind is a Western dragon, not an Eastern one, so there might be a problem there...

>Are there western dragons in heaven or is that solely a realm of Eastern ones.
>How tolerant are the two groups of each other? Does one side view themselves as superior?
>Would being a dragon youkai as opposed to a full on dragon be a hindrance in earning cooperation from them?
> "Sunny? The fairy? Youre asking her of all people for help?" Reimu questions after her prayer.
> You... Actually feel a god grin down to the two of you.

> Just eastern.
> You're not sure.
> You don't think there are even any dragons you can get in touch with.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 08, 2021, 05:38:46 PM
> Which god is it?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on November 08, 2021, 05:40:29 PM
>Isn't the Dragon God that helped make Gensokyo up there somewhere, away from prying eyes?
>How territorial are dragons towards each other actually? We are technically on his turf even if he isn't aware of it.
>>Actually didn't we have a similar concern when we first arrived here?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 08, 2021, 05:45:36 PM
> Which god is it?
>Isn't the Dragon God that helped make Gensokyo up there somewhere, away from prying eyes?
>How territorial are dragons towards each other actually? We are technically on his turf even if he isn't aware of it.
>>Actually didn't we have a similar concern when we first arrived here?
> One frequently going by the title of the Hakurei God. They dont appear to be well known amongst those living in Gensokyo.

> Yes, problem is, you don't have a good way to get in contact with it.
> It Appears you're tolerated. Which is strikingly different than not being minded much.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 08, 2021, 05:52:05 PM
>Wait, the Hakurei God smiled on us a youkai?

>"Not exactly, Noe1 is after Aurora, and could use Sunny to get close."
->beat
-->"Although if could make buildings vanish. . ."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 08, 2021, 06:04:27 PM
>Wait, the Hakurei God smiled on us a youkai?

>"Not exactly, Noe1 is after Aurora, and could use Sunny to get close."
->beat
-->"Although if could make buildings vanish. . ."
> You start to grow suspicious...

> " Then...?" Reimu questions.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 08, 2021, 06:53:24 PM
>Maybe showing respect caused it to favor us
->Or maybe it views us as a god

>Clear our throat
->"I'd use her ability to move about in my real form."

>"Are all dragons considered gods?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 09, 2021, 04:38:45 AM
>Maybe showing respect caused it to favor us
->Or maybe it views us as a god

>Clear our throat
->"I'd use her ability to move about in my real form."

>"Are all dragons considered gods?"
> "Your real form?" Reimu questions, raising an eyebrow.
> "No, not all of them I'm pretty sure."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 09, 2021, 04:44:57 AM
> "Oh, um, don't worry about that 'real form' stuff. It's not a big deal."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 09, 2021, 07:47:10 AM
>"It isn't important, but not something I'd like to talk about with prying ears."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Tashi on November 09, 2021, 03:09:20 PM
> Without making a show of it, how do we compare to Reimu, by the by? Physically.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 09, 2021, 03:38:36 PM
> "Oh, um, don't worry about that 'real form' stuff. It's not a big deal."
>"It isn't important, but not something I'd like to talk about with prying ears."
> Without making a show of it, how do we compare to Reimu, by the by? Physically.
> You're obviously bigger than her... But you're also taller. Probably also more fit, not that she's unfit.
> "Well, whatever. There's bigger things to worry about."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 09, 2021, 05:21:58 PM
> "Of course. On that note, since you seem intent to pursue this issue, you may also wish to recruit your maid friend, and you will definitely wish to recruit the amanojaku. She will be particularly helpful, as unlikely as that may sound."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 09, 2021, 05:27:08 PM
> "Of course. On that note, since you seem intent to pursue this issue, you may also wish to recruit your maid friend, and you will definitely wish to recruit the amanojaku. She will be particularly helpful, as unlikely as that may sound."
> "i can believe it, but i can't get her help. I have no way of convincing her."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 09, 2021, 05:29:34 PM
> Is the amanojaku familiar with us?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 09, 2021, 05:31:18 PM
> Is the amanojaku familiar with us?
> No. Neither are you.
> Youre glad you didn't get into business with her during her incident. You don't want to know what she could make from your ability.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 09, 2021, 05:37:48 PM
> Do we wish to avoid her at all costs, then?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 09, 2021, 05:47:14 PM
> Do we wish to avoid her at all costs, then?
> She might be worth the risk if you can't find someone better.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 09, 2021, 05:48:11 PM
> "Would you like me to go with you, in an attempt to sway her?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 09, 2021, 05:50:11 PM
> "Would you like me to go with you, in an attempt to sway her?"
> "Sure."
> "Sway who, exactly?" Rumia questions, seemingly back.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 09, 2021, 05:51:36 PM
// I suppose I should probably double-check with other folks before committing to hauling off with Reimu. :V

> Did Rumia say that out loud so that Reimu would have heard it?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 09, 2021, 05:53:09 PM
// I suppose I should probably double-check with other folks before committing to hauling off with Reimu. :V

> Did Rumia say that out loud so that Reimu would have heard it?
// was planning to anyways.
> No.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 09, 2021, 05:53:33 PM
> How would we communicate with Rumia in a way Reimu can't hear?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 09, 2021, 06:05:29 PM
> How would we communicate with Rumia in a way Reimu can't hear?
> Something about darkness? You think its something similar to thinking aloud, but not... Usually you just try to speak to only her without speaking out loud. Its complicated, easier done than said.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 09, 2021, 06:06:29 PM
> To Rumia only: "The amanojaku, to join the defense of Gensokyo from a substantial threat it faces."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 09, 2021, 06:25:24 PM
> To Rumia only: "The amanojaku, to join the defense of Gensokyo from a substantial threat it faces."
> "Substantial threat? Aurora?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 09, 2021, 06:55:09 PM
>To Rumia only: "No, Noe1 and her companions."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 11, 2021, 03:03:31 AM
>To Rumia only: "No, Noe1 and her companions."
> "What? I thought we were helping her out since she wasn't going to do much to Reimu and all."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 11, 2021, 05:03:35 AM
>To Rumia only: "My ability recently showed me . . . it showed me the goal of Noe1's people is the destruction of Gensokyo."

>Have we ever tried to see if our ability revealed something about us?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 11, 2021, 01:52:16 PM
>To Rumia only: "My ability recently showed me . . . it showed me the goal of Noe1's people is the destruction of Gensokyo."

>Have we ever tried to see if our ability revealed something about us?
> "And... You dont think its acting up or wrong again? Like, we still dont know about the next incident, for example."

> You've tried, but it hasnt worked.
> Reimu seems to be waiting on you.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 11, 2021, 02:36:12 PM
>To Rumia only: "I hope it is wrong, but if it isn't then we have a real problem. Best case scenario, we're overprepared.

>Follow after Reimu
->If we can fly without wings then fly otherwise run after her
-->Take off our socks and sandals if we need to
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 11, 2021, 02:44:09 PM
>To Rumia only: "I hope it is wrong, but if it isn't then we have a real problem. Best case scenario, we're overprepared.

>Follow after Reimu
->If we can fly without wings then fly otherwise run after her
-->Take off our socks and sandals if we need to
> You fly after Reimu, deciding to go with her for Seija first.
> Its not a far trip to get to what looks like a settlement of hers. Though Seija isnt in sight among those visible here...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 11, 2021, 04:50:06 PM
>What do we know about Seija
->What are her feelings about the settlement

>Does Seija actually belief in the weak should rule the strong?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 12, 2021, 03:23:08 PM
>What do we know about Seija
->What are her feelings about the settlement

>Does Seija actually belief in the weak should rule the strong?
> You know that she supposedly acts contrary to how most people do. Though weak, she makes up for it with her ability. Aside from flipping things around her, she can also flip the ability of someone else into something physical that she can make use of.
> Despite what many believe, she does have friends.
> Its her home, a village for various kinds of people. Usually outcasts or those that don't fit. They're kept in order, despite not very many rules.

> She does, to an extent. Shes sure the experience will be good for everyone, but does not expect the actual status to stay flipped like such.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 12, 2021, 09:25:42 PM
>So her ability evolved?

>"This will be interesting.  She'll want to protect the village, but her personality may make it difficult to secure her aid."

>"Do you know where she is, Reimu?"

>Do we know where Seija is?
->If not try tracking the Amanojaku via scent
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 13, 2021, 05:00:08 PM
>So her ability evolved?

>"This will be interesting.  She'll want to protect the village, but her personality may make it difficult to secure her aid."

>"Do you know where she is, Reimu?"

>Do we know where Seija is?
->If not try tracking the Amanojaku via scent
> Such has always been a part of her ability. Its where her "cheat items" come from.

> "I wouldn't go attaching here. Not only are some of them strong, theyre skilled." Reimu advises. "No clue where she is."
> She seems to. be deeper in.
> "I'm starting to wonder... Dont you trust your ability too blindly?" Rumia asks. "Noel being an enemy now even though she wasn't supposed to be. Are you sure of their goal? Your ability even keeps secrets about yourself from you."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 13, 2021, 06:44:29 PM
>"I wasn't referring to you, Reimu."

>What has our ability been wrong about in the past?

>What did our ability say about Noe1 before it said she and Rena would destroy Gensokyo?

>Does our ability seem sentient in retrospect or it could have come from Noe1's world?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 14, 2021, 05:03:51 PM
>"I wasn't referring to you, Reimu."

>What has our ability been wrong about in the past?

>What did our ability say about Noe1 before it said she and Rena would destroy Gensokyo?

>Does our ability seem sentient in retrospect or it could have come from Noe1's world?
> Your ability hasnt been wrong about too much. Well, being the protagonist again was something your ability details wouldn't happen, but here you are. And you were supposed to just be like this until Noel returned, yet here you are...
> You're not sure. You doubt its took another world, unless you are, too.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 14, 2021, 11:39:56 PM
>Say to Rumia, "I don't think so, maybe.  Mhhh, Reina getting upset about  noone fighting and trying to start and incident just for its sake.  It does seem like an extreme jump and I would prefer my ability to be wrong."

>Lead the way to Seija
->"Does your intuition say I'm wrong? I would love to be wrong about this incident."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 17, 2021, 06:38:36 AM
>Say to Rumia, "I don't think so, maybe.  Mhhh, Reina getting upset about  noone fighting and trying to start and incident just for its sake.  It does seem like an extreme jump and I would prefer my ability to be wrong."

>Lead the way to Seija
->"Does your intuition say I'm wrong? I would love to be wrong about this incident."
> You lead.
> "I'd have been more proactive if I thought there was something more than what she did so far. But I'm deferring to your word this time."
> You wonder if Reimu's intuition is more reliable than your ability. She is fine now, after all...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 17, 2021, 07:39:19 PM
>Continue towards Seija
>How have the residents reacted to our presence?

>"Ah.  Well, do you have an idea of how to get Seija to help?  We might leverage that Noe1 and company would affect her and the village."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 18, 2021, 02:24:18 PM
>Continue towards Seija
>How have the residents reacted to our presence?

>"Ah.  Well, do you have an idea of how to get Seija to help?  We might leverage that Noe1 and company would affect her and the village."
> They dont seem to mind you.
> "I cant convince her well. I don't know what she actually likes."

You arrive at the building Sieja should be in.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 18, 2021, 02:30:49 PM
>What does Seija like?

>Does she have any secrets we can use as leverage?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 18, 2021, 02:52:13 PM
>What does Seija like?

>Does she have any secrets we can use as leverage?
> You know she supposedly likes things most wouldn't, but your ability cant pick up the specifics. You wonder if everyone here already knows what she likes enough for it to be common knowledge.

> She does.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 18, 2021, 05:32:37 PM
>"I guess a lot of people here know her tastes.  We can ask around or if that doesn't  pan out, try asking Shinmyoumaru."

>Glance around for friendlier looking faces
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 18, 2021, 06:26:55 PM
>"I guess a lot of people here know her tastes.  We can ask around or if that doesn't  pan out, try asking Shinmyoumaru."

>Glance around for friendlier looking faces
> " She doesn't live at my place anymore." Reimu answers.
> The Tsukumo sisters are nearby. On a walk?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 18, 2021, 06:36:01 PM
>"It looks like that won't be a problem."

>"Hello could I have a bit of your time?"
->Wave at the Tsukumo sisters

>"I'm Adelind."

->After their introduction
->"I was hoping to learn what would make a good gift for Seija."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 18, 2021, 06:57:41 PM
>"It looks like that won't be a problem."

>"Hello could I have a bit of your time?"
->Wave at the Tsukumo sisters

>"I'm Adelind."

->After their introduction
->"I was hoping to learn what would make a good gift for Seija."
> "Us? Sure!"
> "Im Benben."
> "And im Yatsuhashi."

> "Oh..." You can see their moods drop on their faces. "You're here for Sieja..."
> "Of course... Well, she's happy when someone gets something for one of her friends instead of her. ... Genuinely, we're notv asking for anything. Maybe get Shinmyoumaru something, like sweets or a toy. She has a sweet tooth and toys are small enough to function as incredible conveniences for her."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 18, 2021, 07:14:01 PM
>"Thank you."

>Glance at their instruments
->"I see you play.  Is it a hobby?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 18, 2021, 07:14:24 PM
> How are they taking our physical appearance?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 18, 2021, 07:29:22 PM
>"Thank you."

>Glance at their instruments
->"I see you play.  Is it a hobby?"
> How are they taking our physical appearance?
> Surprised at someone your appearance wanting them for something - but now upset. They dont seem bothered that Reimu is here.

> "Sorta... We're Tsukumogami."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 18, 2021, 07:31:09 PM
> So they aren't put off by our current shape?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 18, 2021, 07:35:35 PM
> So they aren't put off by our current shape?
> They aren't.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 18, 2021, 07:42:14 PM
> Huh...perhaps this figure isn't so bad after all. Maybe we should keep it for a while longer...
> It does seem like something we set has upset them, though. We should try to fix that. Can we tell exactly why they're disappointed?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 18, 2021, 08:27:08 PM
> Huh...perhaps this figure isn't so bad after all. Maybe we should keep it for a while longer...
> It does seem like something we set has upset them, though. We should try to fix that. Can we tell exactly why they're disappointed?
> definitely not only your friends seemingly viewing it as good on you...
> You dont need your ability to know that they hoped someone was here for them.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 18, 2021, 08:30:47 PM
> Hmm...we should take an interest in them as well, then.
> "Oh my how wonderful."
> Smile a bit.
> "How is life treating you? Well, I hope?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 18, 2021, 08:36:29 PM
> Hmm...we should take an interest in them as well, then.
> "Oh my how wonderful."
> Smile a bit.
> "How is life treating you? Well, I hope?"
> "Its been quiet here. Which is alright. Its much better here than roaming around Gensokyo."
> Reimu raises an eyebrow your way.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 18, 2021, 08:42:41 PM
> Nod.
> "Good, good. It would truly be a shame if you earned this level of existence only to despise it."
> "Would you be willing to converse further once our business with Seija has been conducted? I wish to learn more about you, whatever you are willing to tell me about yourselves."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 19, 2021, 01:10:29 AM
>"I'm glad to hear the village has treated you well."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 19, 2021, 02:43:33 PM
> Nod.
> "Good, good. It would truly be a shame if you earned this level of existence only to despise it."
> "Would you be willing to converse further once our business with Seija has been conducted? I wish to learn more about you, whatever you are willing to tell me about yourselves."
>"I'm glad to hear the village has treated you well."
> "Well... If we happen to cross paths again, i guess." Yatsuhashi agrees.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 19, 2021, 02:54:22 PM
> "You are welcome to come with me."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 19, 2021, 03:21:42 PM
> "You are welcome to come with me."
> "We're just enjoying the morning. Don't want to get into too much just yet."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 19, 2021, 03:28:24 PM
> "I meant more after our initial round of business with Seija has been conducted. I imagine that will take a little bit of time. She may also be coming with us, depending on how business goes."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 19, 2021, 04:19:38 PM
>"I do expect a little trouble today. Perhaps I could visit you on a less busy day."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 19, 2021, 04:24:43 PM
> "I meant more after our initial round of business with Seija has been conducted. I imagine that will take a little bit of time. She may also be coming with us, depending on how business goes."
>"I do expect a little trouble today. Perhaps I could visit you on a less busy day."
> "What will you be doing?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 19, 2021, 04:26:39 PM
> How large are the tsukumogami's entire bodies compared to our current chest size?

> "Ah. That..."
> Glance over to Reimu, then back at the tsukumogami.
> "...may be best kept a secret from those uninvolved, for their sakes. Unless our shrine maiden disagrees?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 19, 2021, 04:40:04 PM
> How large are the tsukumogami's entire bodies compared to our current chest size?

> "Ah. That..."
> Glance over to Reimu, then back at the tsukumogami.
> "...may be best kept a secret from those uninvolved, for their sakes. Unless our shrine maiden disagrees?"
> Their bodies are larger than your chest.
> "lets not get them worked up." Reimu advises.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 19, 2021, 04:43:57 PM
> How much larger?
> Would these tsukumogami be of any help to thwart the incoming disaster?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 19, 2021, 05:08:36 PM
>"Incident resolving, someone is imitating people.  If you see someone starts acting out the ordinary it is better to avoid them as they can vanish in the blink of an eye and then ruin your reputation. "
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 19, 2021, 05:32:42 PM
> How much larger?
> Would these tsukumogami be of any help to thwart the incoming disaster?
>"Incident resolving, someone is imitating people.  If you see someone starts acting out the ordinary it is better to avoid them as they can vanish in the blink of an eye and then ruin your reputation. "
> At least thrice one's size? If not four times. They're average height, its not fair to compare a person to a body part.
> Not really...

> "We'll... Keep an eye out."
>" I doubt anyone wants to imitate us of all people here."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 19, 2021, 05:34:16 PM
> If the tsukumogami curled up into balls, would they fit inside our chest? Or are they still too big for that?

> "If you truly believe that, then that is enough of a reason why you might be targeted. Do please keep alert, yes."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 19, 2021, 05:41:11 PM
> If the tsukumogami curled up into balls, would they fit inside our chest? Or are they still too big for that?

> "If you truly believe that, then that is enough of a reason why you might be targeted. Do please keep alert, yes."
> Youre a dragon youkai, nor an Oracle, or something that doesn't care where its eaten prey ends up - you don't want to consider such.
> The two nod.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 19, 2021, 06:02:51 PM
> Well, if they wanted just to come along or something, we could give them a lift and keep them safe that way. It'd be really easy to converse with them and learn more about them too, with them sitting right there.

> "With that said..."
> Look to Reimu.
> "Where might we be able to obtain a gift for the little princess, do you think?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 19, 2021, 06:39:25 PM
>Kilgamayan
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 19, 2021, 07:09:19 PM
> Well, if they wanted just to come along or something, we could give them a lift and keep them safe that way. It'd be really easy to converse with them and learn more about them too, with them sitting right there.

> "With that said..."
> Look to Reimu.
> "Where might we be able to obtain a gift for the little princess, do you think?"
>Kilgamayan
> Keeping people out of reach is Rumia's specialty.

> "Asking around the village,maybe."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 19, 2021, 07:11:39 PM
> That may be, but Rumia does it in a way where they're somewhere else and not still with you, doesn't she? With this way, we'd have the little dears immediately with us at all times, in easy conversation range.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 19, 2021, 07:19:30 PM
> That may be, but Rumia does it in a way where they're somewhere else and not still with you, doesn't she? With this way, we'd have the little dears immediately with us at all times, in easy conversation range.
> You refuse to consider further. There are only negative differences between risking yourself and those involved versus using Rumia
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 19, 2021, 08:07:56 PM
> ...Well, except for the part where it would probably feel good to do it our way...
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 19, 2021, 08:12:14 PM
>Do we know where the market is in this town?

>Do we have any yen in our hoard?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 19, 2021, 11:52:56 PM
> ...Well, except for the part where it would probably feel good to do it our way...
>Do we know where the market is in this town?

>Do we have any yen in our hoard?
> You don't believe the risk to be worth the possibility.

> Yes.
> You have some coin for trade. But you've been hurting your hoard without improving it much in a while.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 20, 2021, 12:32:54 AM
>Ffffffff - OK, you can do this.
->It might take a bit, but if Gensokyo survives then we can collect our lost treasure through honest means.

>Deep breathes, our instincts serve us not the other way around.  We're not slaves to our instincts.

>"We can get something from the market. Is there option I'm overlooking?"

//Noe1 could turn weaker people against us.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 20, 2021, 06:21:12 PM
>Ffffffff - OK, you can do this.
->It might take a bit, but if Gensokyo survives then we can collect our lost treasure through honest means.

>Deep breathes, our instincts serve us not the other way around.  We're not slaves to our instincts.

>"We can get something from the market. Is there option I'm overlooking?"

//Noe1 could turn weaker people against us.
> "She might like a doll or something from Alice."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 20, 2021, 08:07:23 PM
>Use our fingers to measure an imaginary inchling
->Reduce the distance to measure an imaginary doll for an inching.

>Let out a low whistle
->"I'd love to see that, but more importantly that seems like a good gift."

>If Reimu floats off, follow.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 22, 2021, 03:30:53 PM
> If we do indeed leave, say to the tsukumogami: "It has been a pleasure, dears. I hope to see you again soon. Perhaps next time, you will be able to join us." (If we don't leave, don't say this.)
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 22, 2021, 04:33:35 PM
>Use our fingers to measure an imaginary inchling
->Reduce the distance to measure an imaginary doll for an inching.

>Let out a low whistle
->"I'd love to see that, but more importantly that seems like a good gift."

>If Reimu floats off, follow.
> If we do indeed leave, say to the tsukumogami: "It has been a pleasure, dears. I hope to see you again soon. Perhaps next time, you will be able to join us." (If we don't leave, don't say this.)
> " It can be a normal sized doll." Regime speaks.
> Though Reimu seems to be wondering why you're still here if that brow raise was right, she isn't moving on impatiently yet.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 22, 2021, 08:15:17 PM
>"I'll be sure to come and visit at a better time.  Take care Benben, Yatsuhashi."

>Float up and head towards Alice's house
->Stop if Reimu isn't following
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 22, 2021, 09:22:04 PM
> Smile what we hope is a warm smile at the two tsukumogami as we bid them farewell.

> On our way toward Alice's house, if we find a time where Reimu isn't paying close attention to us, try looking at our body and changing its shape so that our chest, hips, and backside grow a little more.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 23, 2021, 08:25:16 PM
>"I'll be sure to come and visit at a better time.  Take care Benben, Yatsuhashi."

>Float up and head towards Alice's house
->Stop if Reimu isn't following
> Smile what we hope is a warm smile at the two tsukumogami as we bid them farewell.

> On our way toward Alice's house, if we find a time where Reimu isn't paying close attention to us, try looking at our body and changing its shape so that our chest, hips, and backside grow a little more.
> The two wave you off.

> Due to you taking the lead on the trip, Reimu's view is on following you ..
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 23, 2021, 09:08:41 PM
> Hmm...
> ...Try reshaping our chest to grow it a little larger anyway.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on November 24, 2021, 03:45:35 PM
> Hmm...
> ...Try reshaping our chest to grow it a little larger anyway.
> You decide to try anyways.
> it doesn't seem to work... You were able to before. Why not now? Is something stopping you?
> You're arriving in the forest of magic.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on November 24, 2021, 09:28:26 PM
>Let our body resume its 'natural' human shape
->Try our chest again

>"What do you think Alice will ask for an inchling doll?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on November 24, 2021, 11:15:32 PM
> Do we have anything in our hoard that has a reflective surface? If so, retrieve it, angle it so we can see our chest in it, and try growing it again.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 01, 2021, 01:27:33 AM
>Let our body resume its 'natural' human shape
->Try our chest again

>"What do you think Alice will ask for an inchling doll?"
> Do we have anything in our hoard that has a reflective surface? If so, retrieve it, angle it so we can see our chest in it, and try growing it again.
> You try again, to no avail.
> You don't think you had anything mirror-like that can actually have the subject visible off of it.
> It feels like you're doing something. Or, not doing something, to stop yourself. Your ability getting in the way? Your subconscious? You've already accepted that some people aren't averse to this size though...

> "I think we can get off with getting it free if we just make it something she'll be interested in making." Reimu suggests.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 01, 2021, 02:54:02 AM
>"That'll be nice.  Do you think the doll will garner her interest?"

>There goes the opportunity to get relieve the anxiety and stress through combat with the Goliath Doll.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 01, 2021, 04:46:25 AM
> Are there any reflective surfaces immediately visible?
> Is Reimu looking at us? If not, have a look at her backside, and remotely try to change its shape to be a little larger.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 02, 2021, 02:22:44 PM
>"That'll be nice.  Do you think the doll will garner her interest?"

>There goes the opportunity to get relieve the anxiety and stress through combat with the Goliath Doll.
> Are there any reflective surfaces immediately visible?
> Is Reimu looking at us? If not, have a look at her backside, and remotely try to change its shape to be a little larger.
> Reimu nods.

> The trees are not very reflective...
> Yes. You don't have a view of her backside either.
> "We should probably land now. Their homes are just ahead."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 02, 2021, 02:34:39 PM
> Nod and begin landing.
> While we're looking at her, remotely try to change the shape of Reimu's chest to be a little larger.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 02, 2021, 06:06:12 PM
>Nod
>Have we ever tried using fire and ice breath at the same time?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 04, 2021, 01:46:44 AM
>Nod
>Have we ever tried using fire and ice breath at the same time?
> Nod and begin landing.
> While we're looking at her, remotely try to change the shape of Reimu's chest to be a little larger.
> You have not.
> You start to land and try to change Reimu's shape like you do yourself.
> It... doesn't seem to do anything. Though that feeling isn't stopping you from trying, at least. Well, it's not like you don't think she could use a bit more. Still, no change results from your attempts.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 04, 2021, 04:45:45 AM
> Do we know why Reimu's body isn't changing?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 04, 2021, 12:11:40 PM
>Head to Alice's house and knock on the door

>Try to imagine ourself with brunette hair
->Try to change our hair color
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 04, 2021, 02:02:44 PM
> Do we know why Reimu's body isn't changing?
>Head to Alice's house and knock on the door

>Try to imagine ourself with brunette hair
->Try to change our hair color
> You'd assume it's because it isn't yours... As far as you know, you're changing yours because you're a youkai, and they can have such varied appearances... There was never anything about youkai in general changing how others looked.

> You start for Alice's house as you try to change your hair...
> Finding yourself successful in both.
> "I'll be right there." Alice's voice responds.
> "So you've been here before?" Reimu questions.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 04, 2021, 02:09:28 PM
> HAVE we been here before? Or did we just know?
> Does Reimu know about our talent for knowing things?

> Could we change Reimu's shape if we were making contact with her?
> Could we make Reimu a part of us somehow, in a way that (a) she would survive, and (b) could be undone so she would bec just herself again?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 04, 2021, 02:38:28 PM
> HAVE we been here before? Or did we just know?
> Does Reimu know about our talent for knowing things?

> Could we change Reimu's shape if we were making contact with her?
> Could we make Reimu a part of us somehow, in a way that (a) she would survive, and (b) could be undone so she would bec just herself again?
> You just knew.
> She doesn't know as much as you know. Just that you knew the future back then.

> You doubt it...
> You're not sure... Given you're a Dragon Youkai, you dont expect much success. Rumia might have a better shot with such.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 04, 2021, 02:47:48 PM
> Does our bountiful basin of knowledge not provide us any more information about making Reimu a part of us?
> What if we just straight-up ate Reimu whole? Would we be able to change her shape then, maybe?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 04, 2021, 04:13:47 PM
>Give a Shrug
->"In spirit?  Other people's eyes?"

>Do we think our ability and lack of a past are connected?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 06, 2021, 01:43:28 PM
> Does our bountiful basin of knowledge not provide us any more information about making Reimu a part of us?
> What if we just straight-up ate Reimu whole? Would we be able to change her shape then, maybe?
>Give a Shrug
->"In spirit?  Other people's eyes?"

>Do we think our ability and lack of a past are connected?
> In your knowledge, it seems that if you could somehow literally make her a part of you, you might be able to change her - but such wouldn't be reversible to the point of returning her back to being a human.
> It would appear not.

> "Hm..." Reimu responds.

> You are a dragon youkai who knows forbidden knowledge. Maybe just the idea of dragons being wise is why you have such an ability? They're not often just mindless beasts akin to bears or ogres.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 06, 2021, 01:46:54 PM
> Do we know how Reimu wouldd react if we told her we were thinking about trying to change her shape similar to how we changed our own, but not to nearly the same degree?
> Do we know how Reimu would react if we asked her if we could non-lethally, non-painfully eat her?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 06, 2021, 04:42:03 PM
>"It isn't a good explanation, but. . ."
->Roll onto our toes then back on our heels

>"I don't know how to really explain it."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 13, 2021, 12:09:06 AM
> Do we know how Reimu wouldd react if we told her we were thinking about trying to change her shape similar to how we changed our own, but not to nearly the same degree?
> Do we know how Reimu would react if we asked her if we could non-lethally, non-painfully eat her?
>"It isn't a good explanation, but. . ."
->Roll onto our toes then back on our heels

>"I don't know how to really explain it."
> You don't believe she would be too averse to such news.
> Though, she'd get annoyed at the least if you asked to eat her.

> "That's fine. I don't have a reason to pry." Reimu replies.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 13, 2021, 05:58:22 AM
>"Thank you."

>Do we know where Alice is?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 13, 2021, 01:39:42 PM
> What is the extent to which our shape-changing abilities go? If we were holding an object, could we shape ourselves completely around it while still keeping it technically separate from us? Could we 'reshape' ourselves so our body seamlessly connects to the object, making it a part of us?
> "By the way, Reimu, you have seen what I have done to myself. I have been considering if it is possible to do the same to others. Would you like me to do the same for you? It would not have to be to nearly the same degree, of course."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 13, 2021, 02:50:49 PM
>"Thank you."

>Do we know where Alice is?
> What is the extent to which our shape-changing abilities go? If we were holding an object, could we shape ourselves completely around it while still keeping it technically separate from us? Could we 'reshape' ourselves so our body seamlessly connects to the object, making it a part of us?
> "By the way, Reimu, you have seen what I have done to myself. I have been considering if it is possible to do the same to others. Would you like me to do the same for you? It would not have to be to nearly the same degree, of course."
> Reimu glances down to herself for a second.
> "Maybe after everything's settled down again. Ill think about it."

> Alice should be home.

> You believe you only have variances of Humanoid and Dragonoid. Shapeshifters are better suited for such. You think you're lucky, as there's some Youkai and creatures who cant change their size, or it relies on other factors.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 13, 2021, 02:57:40 PM
> How would we make Reimu a part of our body? Would it be related to our shape-changing, or is it based in something else?
> If making Reimu a part of our body is based in our shape-changing, how exactly would it be done?
> Are we able to reshape our humanoid body in manners other than scale resizing and switching to dragonoid form?
> How would Reimu take it if we asked if we could make her part of our body, assuming she would retain her own sentience as part of the process?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 14, 2021, 05:25:26 AM
> How would we make Reimu a part of our body? Would it be related to our shape-changing, or is it based in something else?
> If making Reimu a part of our body is based in our shape-changing, how exactly would it be done?
> Are we able to reshape our humanoid body in manners other than scale resizing and switching to dragonoid form?
> How would Reimu take it if we asked if we could make her part of our body, assuming she would retain her own sentience as part of the process?
> You would need something else. None of your abilities can achieve it...
> Not really. You know you can't turn into mist or anything... A few youkai have such a gas-like form capable.
> Your knowledge determines that she would be greatly against such.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 14, 2021, 05:55:22 AM
>"Kinda funny.  . ."
->Smirk

>"The sparrows from your ritual attacked the three fairies here and inadvertently saved the children."

>"Sunny can spin a good yarn, but doesn't understand how to tell good lies."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 14, 2021, 12:25:22 PM
> Do we know what specifically we would need to make it happen?
> If we made Reimu a part of our body, would she still have her own body shape, free will, and all that, and simply be affixed to us in some fashion? Or would we look the same as we do now, with her soul/consciousness/whatever simply inside us somewhere?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 14, 2021, 02:53:44 PM
//Probably claim Reimu as our treasure
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 14, 2021, 04:02:38 PM
// Ooh, romantic, romantic~
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 15, 2021, 06:42:54 PM
>"Kinda funny.  . ."
->Smirk

>"The sparrows from your ritual attacked the three fairies here and inadvertently saved the children."

>"Sunny can spin a good yarn, but doesn't understand how to tell good lies."
> Do we know what specifically we would need to make it happen?
> If we made Reimu a part of our body, would she still have her own body shape, free will, and all that, and simply be affixed to us in some fashion? Or would we look the same as we do now, with her soul/consciousness/whatever simply inside us somewhere?
> "Huh?"

> No.
> You don't believe she would.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 15, 2021, 06:48:29 PM
> Do we know what would happen to Reimu's mind and body if we made her part of our body, then?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 15, 2021, 06:50:30 PM
> Do we know what would happen to Reimu's mind and body if we made her part of our body, then?
> You do not believe they would still be so. In one way or another, they'd be changed.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 15, 2021, 07:00:45 PM
> Is our chest presently large enough that Reimu could sit on/in it and we could give her a ride, toting her around? Consider both her draping/dangling her legs out in front, and tucking them into our chest to keep them securely in place.
> Would she be willing to do such a thing?
> Are we willing to do such a thing?

> Do we know what Noel and her boss entity are up to at present?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 15, 2021, 10:05:51 PM
>"Do you remember when you did that purification ritual with real sparrows?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 16, 2021, 08:26:54 PM
> Is our chest presently large enough that Reimu could sit on/in it and we could give her a ride, toting her around? Consider both her draping/dangling her legs out in front, and tucking them into our chest to keep them securely in place.
> Would she be willing to do such a thing?
> Are we willing to do such a thing?

> Do we know what Noel and her boss entity are up to at present?
>"Do you remember when you did that purification ritual with real sparrows?"
> You probably could... Wouldn't be that big a seat though.
> She would not be willing...
> Setting aside embarrassment, you are curious how it would be. You're not weak enough that carrying someone else would be an issue...

> You haven't considered them in a while. But it seems they are... actively talking about the destruction of Gensokyo and their intents to follow through with such.
> You're really wondering if your ability is doing fine now, as surely there'd be word if such was happening? Then again, it's still somewhat forbidden knowledge where not many people know about it? But it could still be wrong, or inaccurate, right? But if it's not, then the consideration about them actually planning to destroy Gensokyo could be right.

> "Not clearly... I hope you don't expect me to remember every single thing you remember. I'm not Akyuu." Reimu frowns slightly.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 16, 2021, 08:29:32 PM
> Why would Reimu not be willing?
> Have a look at our chest and try reshaping it to be a bit larger again, so that it becomes large enough to be a comfortable seat for Reimu (or someone else).

> Are Noel and her boss entity chatting with each other, with other denizens of their realm, or with Gensokyo residents?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 16, 2021, 10:11:59 PM
>"Mmmm."

>Do we have any clue what kinda of destruction they are planning?
->Slaying everyone
->Destroying the barrier?

>"I'm a little anxious about losing another home."

>Do we think we can replicate Byakuren's strengthening magic?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 16, 2021, 10:26:39 PM
> Why would Reimu not be willing?
> Have a look at our chest and try reshaping it to be a bit larger again, so that it becomes large enough to be a comfortable seat for Reimu (or someone else).

> Are Noel and her boss entity chatting with each other, with other denizens of their realm, or with Gensokyo residents?
>"Mmmm."

>Do we have any clue what kinda of destruction they are planning?
->Slaying everyone
->Destroying the barrier?

>"I'm a little anxious about losing another home."

>Do we think we can replicate Byakuren's strengthening magic?
> It seems she would think you're fooling around too much, at least. And perhaps she's a bit right...
> You're not up for trying this yet. It's much less dire than the situation at hand, even if things aren't as bad as you suspect.

> Gensokyo residents, it would seem.

> You do not know more than just... destruction of Gensokyo.
> "It sounds like you're saying two different topics now."
> "Hah. Right there I say..." Alice speaks, as the door opens. "Sorry for the wait."
> "That's unusual for you. You at least have your dolls open up." Reimu responds.
> "Well, circumstances prevented it. Or rather, made it really troublesome if I did have them open it earlier."

> You do not believe you could replicate Byakuren's abilities.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 16, 2021, 10:33:02 PM
> Even if it's much less dire, certainly we could reshape ourselves at the same time as forming a plan for how to handle this incident? It is not as though reshaping ourselves requires speaking...can we not reshape ourselves while speaking?
> Has Alice met us before? If so, what is our opinion of her, and what is her opinion of us?
> What does Alice think of our current figure?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 16, 2021, 10:48:46 PM
>"You've piqued my interests Miss. . ."

>"Ah introductions are necessary.  Adelind Aurum."
->Curtsey
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 16, 2021, 11:11:14 PM
> Even if it's much less dire, certainly we could reshape ourselves at the same time as forming a plan for how to handle this incident? It is not as though reshaping ourselves requires speaking...can we not reshape ourselves while speaking?
> Has Alice met us before? If so, what is our opinion of her, and what is her opinion of us?
> What does Alice think of our current figure?
>"You've piqued my interests Miss. . ."

>"Ah introductions are necessary.  Adelind Aurum."
->Curtsey
> You could try, but you have reason to believe it would obstruct your objectives indirectly. At least in Reimu questioning what you're doing, and possibly being scolded...
> No.
> She doesn't seem to have strong thoughts about it.

> "I'm Alice Margatroid." The puppeteer speaks.
> "Should we just get right to it?" Reimu questions.
> "Hm?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 16, 2021, 11:15:18 PM
> That's fair...it can wait until we're traveling from one objective to another, then, when we won't be distracting ourselves from an immediate task.
> Also, quite noteworthy that we've met yet another person that is not put off by our current figure...

> "Of course. Miss Margatroid, we come seeking a custom-made doll, to be presented as a gift. Do you know of Miss Shinmyoumaru, the kobito princess?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 16, 2021, 11:21:00 PM
>Kilgamayan
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 16, 2021, 11:26:55 PM
> That's fair...it can wait until we're traveling from one objective to another, then, when we won't be distracting ourselves from an immediate task.
> Also, quite noteworthy that we've met yet another person that is not put off by our current figure...

> "Of course. Miss Margatroid, we come seeking a custom-made doll, to be presented as a gift. Do you know of Miss Shinmyoumaru, the kobito princess?"
>Kilgamayan
> You don't expect Reimu to stop any business in that time at least.

> "Shinmyoumaru? Ah, the little girl with the mallet. Yes, I know of her. It's a shame she's not around Reimu's place as much. Though I'm surprised she'd want something from me."
> "Well, you are someone who can actually work with smaller and larger proportions. Most people can only do kid or adult sized things." Reimu reasons.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 16, 2021, 11:29:13 PM
> "She is also not aware we are requesting this. I am sure she would greatly enjoy it, though."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 17, 2021, 12:03:41 AM
>Kilgamayan

>Is the princess normally inchling size?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 17, 2021, 02:33:31 PM
> "She is also not aware we are requesting this. I am sure she would greatly enjoy it, though."
>Kilgamayan

>Is the princess normally inchling size?
> Yes.
> "Hm. What kind of doll would she like, then?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 17, 2021, 02:38:41 PM
> Does our vast repository of knowledge afford us that information? What would the kobito princess like in a doll gift?
> Look to Reimu.
> "That may be more your area of expertise than mine."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 17, 2021, 02:53:18 PM
> Does our vast repository of knowledge afford us that information? What would the kobito princess like in a doll gift?
> Look to Reimu.
> "That may be more your area of expertise than mine."
> Knowing Alice and Shinmyoumaru, you believe a doll around her size that can move and act would be best. You know Alice is capable of making autonomous dolls already, but convincing her to use more of her power for such is difficult. Second best would be something like Shanghai and Hourai, while third would simply be having Shinmyoumaru use the mallet for the doll's movements and such.
> "I haven't seen her around in a while, but I think she wouldn't want a normal sized doll, like too big." Reimu considers.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 17, 2021, 02:56:06 PM
> "That would make sense. Having one her size would probably make her far happier than having one where she barely comes up to its ankle. I was thinking more along the lines of how it might look, though, in the event it could perhaps be customized to look like someone she knows."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 17, 2021, 02:59:33 PM
>"Or perhaps it could be made to have pieces switched out."

>Could we offer to let Alice use our power for the doll?
->Would she be able to guess what we are from our power
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 17, 2021, 05:37:27 PM
> "That would make sense. Having one her size would probably make her far happier than having one where she barely comes up to its ankle. I was thinking more along the lines of how it might look, though, in the event it could perhaps be customized to look like someone she knows."
>"Or perhaps it could be made to have pieces switched out."

>Could we offer to let Alice use our power for the doll?
->Would she be able to guess what we are from our power
> "Would she want that? If not, I could make a few outfits."

> Yes, but she's not great at using others yet.
> its possible, though she could already know.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 17, 2021, 05:38:37 PM
> Look to Reimu again.
> "Do you think she would want a doll of a specific person?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 17, 2021, 05:46:00 PM
> Look to Reimu again.
> "Do you think she would want a doll of a specific person?"
> "I wouldn't think so."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 17, 2021, 05:47:03 PM
> Look back to Alice.
> "I suppose that makes things simpler, then. A few outfits would most surely be well-received."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 17, 2021, 05:50:08 PM
>"Would it also be possible to make it autonomous?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 17, 2021, 05:51:44 PM
> Look back to Alice.
> "I suppose that makes things simpler, then. A few outfits would most surely be well-received."
>"Would it also be possible to make it autonomous?"
> " Er... Im afraid that's a bit much for me right now..." I can start on the outfits now, though."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 17, 2021, 05:53:06 PM
> Why is that request too much for Alice at the moment? (Do not ask this out loud, simply check our library of knowledge.)
> Nod.
> "Understandable. Ah, and at the risk of sounding greedy or impatient, how long does such a process take?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 17, 2021, 05:57:18 PM
>Kilgamayan

>Do we think we could replicate the process of making an autonomous doll?
->Do we think we could make it into a golem
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 17, 2021, 06:13:55 PM
> Why is that request too much for Alice at the moment? (Do not ask this out loud, simply check our library of knowledge.)
> Nod.
> "Understandable. Ah, and at the risk of sounding greedy or impatient, how long does such a process take?"
>Kilgamayan

>Do we think we could replicate the process of making an autonomous doll?
->Do we think we could make it into a golem
> She doesn't like resorting to more of her power.

> "Not long at all. Just a few minutes."

> You believe you could manage both eventually.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 17, 2021, 06:16:36 PM
> "Oh, that is quite the fast turnaround. What would you have us do in the meantime? Come inside, wait out here, fetch something for you?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 17, 2021, 06:19:33 PM
>"My, you must be a master of the craft to be able to finish so swiftly."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 17, 2021, 07:38:56 PM
> "Oh, that is quite the fast turnaround. What would you have us do in the meantime? Come inside, wait out here, fetch something for you?"
>"My, you must be a master of the craft to be able to finish so swiftly."
> "Of course you can come in, but it won't take long. And puppets are one of my specialties."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 17, 2021, 07:41:33 PM
> Nod.
> "Thank you."
> Look to Reimu and gesture toward the door.
> "After you, Miss Hakurei."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 17, 2021, 07:44:56 PM
>Golem, autonomous doll, which is easier?

>Start going over the process of the easier.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 17, 2021, 07:56:29 PM
> Nod.
> "Thank you."
> Look to Reimu and gesture toward the door.
> "After you, Miss Hakurei."
>Golem, autonomous doll, which is easier?

>Start going over the process of the easier.
> Reimu heads in as Alice holds the for open.

> You'd say they're the same.
> You'd first need their base, their figure. Then, an energy source. After that it gets complicated, as you'd have to make the figure understand communication and act upon it through that energy source, which would include moving its own body. The power source could make it easier or harder. Using Reimu's power for it might make it move around easier, for example.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 17, 2021, 07:59:38 PM
> Is Alice watching us and holding the door open for us, or is she also heading back inside?
> If both Reimu and Alice are heading (back) inside, and neither of them are looking at us, have a quick look at our chest, and try to reshape it so it is a bit larger, large enough to serve as a comfortable seat for someone of Reimu's size.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 17, 2021, 08:02:02 PM
> Is Alice watching us and holding the door open for us, or is she also heading back inside?
> If both Reimu and Alice are heading (back) inside, and neither of them are looking at us, have a quick look at our chest, and try to reshape it so it is a bit larger, large enough to serve as a comfortable seat for someone of Reimu's size.
> Shes waiting for you to enter, holding it and watching you. Like a good host.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 17, 2021, 08:12:00 PM
> Darn.
> Enter!
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 17, 2021, 08:30:42 PM
>Enter
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 18, 2021, 05:43:20 PM
> Darn.
> Enter!
>Enter
> You enter, and Alice closes the door behind you.
> "IL be upstairs. Make yourselves comfortable."
> The puppeteer heads upstairs...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 18, 2021, 05:44:44 PM
> Oho, some downtime...
> Look to Reimu.
> "Well...now what? Shall we simply wait?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 18, 2021, 05:47:36 PM
> Oho, some downtime...
> Look to Reimu.
> "Well...now what? Shall we simply wait?"
> "Im going to see if Marisa is home. Dunno if I'll ask for her help, though." Reimu reopens the door.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 18, 2021, 05:50:39 PM
> "It would be worth asking if she is willing, I would say."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 18, 2021, 06:12:05 PM
> "It would be worth asking if she is willing, I would say."
> "thats why-"
> A blue laser pierces the sky upwards, from the vicinity of the Hakurei Shrine.
> "..Thats why im going to her. Though if she's elsewhere, Alice will probably be back before I can search more." Reimu continues towards the other house.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 18, 2021, 06:16:41 PM
> What was the cause of the laser?
> "Best of luck, Reimu."
> Close the door behind her if she doesn't.
> Look around for a mirror or other reflective surface.
> If we find one, and Alice is still upstairs, focus on our chest in our reflection, and reshape it to be large enough for a person of Reimu's size to comfortably use as a seat.
> If we do NOT find one, and Alice is still upstairs, focus on our chest directly, and reshape it to be large enough for a person of Reimu's size to comfortably use as a seat.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 18, 2021, 06:42:45 PM
> What was the cause of the laser?
> "Best of luck, Reimu."
> Close the door behind her if she doesn't.
> Look around for a mirror or other reflective surface.
> If we find one, and Alice is still upstairs, focus on our chest in our reflection, and reshape it to be large enough for a person of Reimu's size to comfortably use as a seat.
> If we do NOT find one, and Alice is still upstairs, focus on our chest directly, and reshape it to be large enough for a person of Reimu's size to comfortably use as a seat.
> Your ability identifies the cause as BREWTHM. Though given Reimu ignoring it, maybe its no worry.
> You see Reimu off.
> You finally get to your focus, resizing yourself, but again being too large for your outfit...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 18, 2021, 06:45:25 PM
> Are we now also large enough that we could carry the Tsukumos inside them if they curled up into balls?
> How indecent are we? Is anything particularly private exposed, or is our outfit simply very revealing?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 18, 2021, 06:55:00 PM
> Are we now also large enough that we could carry the Tsukumos inside them if they curled up into balls?
> How indecent are we? Is anything particularly private exposed, or is our outfit simply very revealing?
> It'd still take more. Unless they can literally curl up that much, rather than crouching.
> Your outfit can't cover everything anymore.  You could only effectively cover one part of your chest.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 18, 2021, 06:59:22 PM
> Could we partially cover both sides, at least, so that nothing particularly untoward is immediately visible?
> What if the Tsukumos curled into fetal positions, rather then crouching? Would that allow them to fit, or would it make things harder?

> If we made Alice a part of our body, would it be possible to restore her to her current independent state?
> Are there any differences between the processes of making Reimu part of us and making Alice part of us?
> Are there any differences between the effects of making Reimu part of us and making Alice part of us?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 18, 2021, 07:06:06 PM
> Could we partially cover both sides, at least, so that nothing particularly untoward is immediately visible?
> What if the Tsukumos curled into fetal positions, rather then crouching? Would that allow them to fit, or would it make things harder?

> If we made Alice a part of our body, would it be possible to restore her to her current independent state?
> Are there any differences between the processes of making Reimu part of us and making Alice part of us?
> Are there any differences between the effects of making Reimu part of us and making Alice part of us?
> If you used your outfit like a towel, you could cover it all,but that leaves your lower underwear in plain view.
> No.

> Yes.
> Not much.
> Yes.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 18, 2021, 07:07:57 PM
> Do we happen to have any clothes in our hoard, or stored away anywhere else?

> Do we know the process of making Alice a part of our body?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 18, 2021, 07:12:00 PM
> Do we happen to have any clothes in our hoard, or stored away anywhere else?

> Do we know the process of making Alice a part of our body?
> No.

> You do, thanks to your ability as usual. It should be easier than others, even. If you can get Alice to cooperate, that is...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 18, 2021, 07:14:59 PM
> Is there any furniture present that we could stand behind so our lower half isn't immediately visible to anyone that isn't right next to us?

> Assuming Alice was willing to become part of our body, are we capable of making her part of our body as we are now?
> If so:
>> How long would it take?
>> How would she appear?
>> How long would separating her from us take?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 18, 2021, 07:35:15 PM
> Is there any furniture present that we could stand behind so our lower half isn't immediately visible to anyone that isn't right next to us?

> Assuming Alice was willing to become part of our body, are we capable of making her part of our body as we are now?
> If so:
>> How long would it take?
>> How would she appear?
>> How long would separating her from us take?
> Yes. Though the dolls here have already seen your upper.

> Yes.
> Not long at all, compared to her figuring put how to start it.
> It depends on how its done.
> Not long. No more than minutes at most.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 18, 2021, 07:40:49 PM
> Maneuver behind said furniture, set our outfit up to be worn as though it were a towel, and then reshape our chest so it is large enough that we could carry the Tsukumos inside (assuming one on each side).

> Would Alice be putting in all the work of becoming part of our body, then? Or would we be helping the process along?
> Would it be possible for her to become part of us so that, say, instead of where her legs would normally be, she is actually connected to/part of our tail, but the rest of her body looks at it normally does?
> If she became a part of us, would we have motor control over her?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 18, 2021, 08:00:59 PM
> Maneuver behind said furniture, set our outfit up to be worn as though it were a towel, and then reshape our chest so it is large enough that we could carry the Tsukumos inside (assuming one on each side).

> Would Alice be putting in all the work of becoming part of our body, then? Or would we be helping the process along?
> Would it be possible for her to become part of us so that, say, instead of where her legs would normally be, she is actually connected to/part of our tail, but the rest of her body looks at it normally does?
> If she became a part of us, would we have motor control over her?
> You retreat behind a table and change... Yourself.

> Yes, she would.
> Yes.
> It depends.
> You wonder if Daiyousei's way of combining people can work. It seems common enough that your ability can't give you explanation on how to perform it...
> "Ugh, still chasing this size thing? To the point of risking being called an exhibitionist? " Rumia questions, with a sigh as darkness covers your body.
> "Just focus more on what important issue we have to do. I'll deal with the decency." The darkness forms into your outfit slightly apart from your skin. Like new clothes! Properly fitting. Though, black.
> Ah, nevermind. Its getting the right color.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 18, 2021, 08:03:27 PM
> Would Alice know what to do to become part of us, then? Or would we have to instruct her?

> Speak in a low voice.
> "This is less unproductive than you might think, friend."
> Well, if Rumia is going to give us clothes, tuck our kimono away in our chest.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 18, 2021, 08:08:28 PM
> Would Alice know what to do to become part of us, then? Or would we have to instruct her?

> Speak in a low voice.
> "This is less unproductive than you might think, friend."
> Well, if Rumia is going to give us clothes, tuck our kimono away in our chest.
> You'd need to instruct her. It'd likely raise plenty of suspicion and distrust...
> "What's so productive about it then?"
> You tuck your clothes away.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 18, 2021, 08:10:46 PM
> What risks are there for Alice in becoming part of our body, that she would be suspicious?

> "I am considering repayment options. Not to say I would be offering myself up in this manner, of course."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 18, 2021, 08:13:21 PM
> What risks are there for Alice in becoming part of our body, that she would be suspicious?

> "I am considering repayment options. Not to say I would be offering myself up in this manner, of course."
> None. Explaining how to do it would raise suspicions.

> "That people would be interested in accepting?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 18, 2021, 08:16:14 PM
> If we discussed the matter beforehand, and Alice was amenable to it, would explaining the process still raise suspicions?
> If Alice were a part of us, would she be able to separate herself on her own? Or would she require our assistance?

> "Quite possibly. Not everyone can do some of the things you and I can do, after all."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 18, 2021, 08:19:25 PM
> If we discussed the matter beforehand, and Alice was amenable to it, would explaining the process still raise suspicions?
> If Alice were a part of us, would she be able to separate herself on her own? Or would she require our assistance?

> "Quite possibly. Not everyone can do some of the things you and I can do, after all."
> Yes.
> Yes.

> "And growing will help that?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 18, 2021, 08:23:20 PM
> Why would explaining the process cause suspicion if Alice were amenable to becoming part of us, the process poses no risks to her, and she is able to separate herself from us?

> "Generally speaking. I do have some other considerations at the moment to which this is more immediately relevant, but this specific act is not entirely unrelated to the potential repayment options mentioned earlier."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 18, 2021, 08:29:39 PM
> Why would explaining the process cause suspicion if Alice were amenable to becoming part of us, the process poses no risks to her, and she is able to separate herself from us?

> "Generally speaking. I do have some other considerations at the moment to which this is more immediately relevant, but this specific act is not entirely unrelated to the potential repayment options mentioned earlier."
> It would show you know more about her grimoire than anyone Roger she knows does. Not only such, but also what she is capable of with it.

> "And what do you have planned for miss Noel?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 18, 2021, 08:31:14 PM
> Oh. That...might be a problem, yes.
> Well. Is the process possible without the Grimoire's involvement, whether it's her doing all the work, us doing all the work, or both of us working together?

> "Throwing the amanojaku at her."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 18, 2021, 08:35:39 PM
> Oh. That...might be a problem, yes.
> Well. Is the process possible without the Grimoire's involvement, whether it's her doing all the work, us doing all the work, or both of us working together?

> "Throwing the amanojaku at her."
> Not nearly as well...

> "Oh."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 18, 2021, 08:38:29 PM
> Are we still capable of doing it here and now, assuming a willing Alice?
> If so, would it take longer?

> "And Miss Margatroid should be compensated for services rendered toward that end. So, here I am, considering possibilities for such."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 18, 2021, 08:41:08 PM
> Are we still capable of doing it here and now, assuming a willing Alice?
> If so, would it take longer?

> "And Miss Margatroid should be compensated for services rendered toward that end. So, here I am, considering possibilities for such."
> Without the grimoire, yes.
> Yes.

> "I doubt she'll take groping you, even if you encourage it."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 18, 2021, 08:43:03 PM
> How much longer would the process take?

> "As I said previously, I am not offering myself up in that manner."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 18, 2021, 08:45:20 PM
> How much longer would the process take?

> "As I said previously, I am not offering myself up in that manner."
> Should just be some extra minutes.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 18, 2021, 08:47:37 PM
> Would we still be giving Alice instructions, or would we do everything ourselves?
> Would Alice still be able to separate herself, or would she need us to do it?

> "Rather, under the right circumstances, I believe I can offer a small part of this to her for herself."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 18, 2021, 09:25:38 PM
> Would we still be giving Alice instructions, or would we do everything ourselves?
> Would Alice still be able to separate herself, or would she need us to do it?

> "Rather, under the right circumstances, I believe I can offer a small part of this to her for herself."
> No.
> No.

> "Uh huh..."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 18, 2021, 09:28:08 PM
> Would the process pose any risks to Alice without the Grimoire? If so, what would they be?
> What is Alice doing right now?
> What is Reimu doing right now?

> "You sound skeptical."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 18, 2021, 10:05:32 PM
//Dragon flesh has to be pretty valuable

//What do you want to do with our size changing

>Make sure we're standing over wooden floor

>Make a small scratch on our arm
->Try using altering our skins size so the skin reaches the other edge of the scratch
-->Then try to alter our form so our flesh is whole
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 18, 2021, 10:32:10 PM
// Offer it to Alice, in the event she would like to be changed some in that regard herself. (Obviously I will make clear that she doesn't need to go as far as we have.)
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 19, 2021, 05:08:02 PM
> Would the process pose any risks to Alice without the Grimoire? If so, what would they be?
> What is Alice doing right now?
> What is Reimu doing right now?

> "You sound skeptical."
//Dragon flesh has to be pretty valuable

//What do you want to do with our size changing

>Make sure we're standing over wooden floor

>Make a small scratch on our arm
->Try using altering our skins size so the skin reaches the other edge of the scratch
-->Then try to alter our form so our flesh is whole
> No.

> Shes finishing the clothes.
> Reimu is... Being restrained?

> "Whatever."
> You scratch yourself, and-
> The dolls in the room rush towards you, holding your arms apart. Well, they aren't very strong...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 19, 2021, 05:09:23 PM
> Who is restraining Reimu?

> Why are we being restrained? If it's a good enough reason, we may just let it happen.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 19, 2021, 05:18:55 PM
> Who is restraining Reimu?

> Why are we being restrained? If it's a good enough reason, we may just let it happen.
> The Hakurei God, it would seem.

> The dolls are apparently trying to keep guests safe, including from harming themselves.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 19, 2021, 05:20:54 PM
> Reimu being restrained by her own god? That's strange. What are Noel and her boss entity up to? Still chatting with random Gensokyo citizens?

> "Oh. My apologies, you needn't concern yourselves with this."
> Reshape ourselves to cover up the scratch we made on our arm so it is healed.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 19, 2021, 05:23:33 PM
> Reimu being restrained by her own god? That's strange. What are Noel and her boss entity up to? Still chatting with random Gensokyo citizens?

> "Oh. My apologies, you needn't concern yourselves with this."
> Reshape ourselves to cover up the scratch we made on our arm so it is healed.
> It seems they're getting involved with BREWTHM.

> You continue as you were.
> The dolls dont let up...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 19, 2021, 05:30:54 PM
> Is our arm healed at this point?
> Are the dolls on strings, or are they free-floating?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 19, 2021, 05:31:45 PM
> Is our arm healed at this point?
> Are the dolls on strings, or are they free-floating?
> Yes.
> The latter.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 19, 2021, 05:36:05 PM
> Sigh.
> "Very well, my apologies. I will not do such a thing again. Though, as long as you're there, now I am curious...Please pardon me a moment, little dear."

> Have a look at where one doll is holding onto us.
> Try reshaping our body so our flesh grows up behind the doll, over above it, and then back down in front of and to the sides of the doll all the way back down to our body, and then melds smoothly and seamlessly with our arm again, so that our arm looks like it has a lump in it.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 19, 2021, 05:52:45 PM
//Hello nightmare fuel

>"Fascinating, I would have never have thought that would work."

>"Perhaps I have some Eastern European heritage."
->Try to turn one of our index fingers into a flame
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 19, 2021, 06:01:10 PM
> Sigh.
> "Very well, my apologies. I will not do such a thing again. Though, as long as you're there, now I am curious...Please pardon me a moment, little dear."

> Have a look at where one doll is holding onto us.
> Try reshaping our body so our flesh grows up behind the doll, over above it, and then back down in front of and to the sides of the doll all the way back down to our body, and then melds smoothly and seamlessly with our arm again, so that our arm looks like it has a lump in it.
//Hello nightmare fuel

>"Fascinating, I would have never have thought that would work."

>"Perhaps I have some Eastern European heritage."
->Try to turn one of our index fingers into a flame
> You try, though cant seem to grow out enough to cover it... You wonder if your chest has such a limit, too...
> You try to flame-on your finger... To. no success.
> The dolls release you, perhaps now that you reassured your safety?
> Ah, Alice is back..  The doll in hand
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 19, 2021, 06:05:45 PM
>Look at the doll

>"Fine craftsmanship, thank you."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 19, 2021, 06:06:17 PM
> Is the lower half of our body decent? If so, stand up; otherwise, remain seated.
> "Ah, thank you, Miss Margatroid. Impressively quick work, I must say."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 19, 2021, 06:17:30 PM
>Look at the doll

>"Fine craftsmanship, thank you."
> Is the lower half of our body decent? If so, stand up; otherwise, remain seated.
> "Ah, thank you, Miss Margatroid. Impressively quick work, I must say."
> Yes.
> Its a smaller doll with a red dress. The Pattern on it seems complex for a doll.
> It also has a small suitcase.

> "Really? I thought i took a bit longer on this. It seems Reimu left in wait. Hm. To leave a magician and a dragon to wait on her instead. How selfish~"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 19, 2021, 06:18:32 PM
> Are we showing our horns or our tail?
> If not, how does Alice know we're a dragon?

> Has Alice notice that our body shape has changed? If so, what does she think of it now?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 19, 2021, 06:23:51 PM
>Jolt in surprise

>"And here I thought I had people fooled."
->"What gave me away?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 19, 2021, 06:32:23 PM
> Are we showing our horns or our tail?
> If not, how does Alice know we're a dragon?

> Has Alice notice that our body shape has changed? If so, what does she think of it now?
>Jolt in surprise

>"And here I thought I had people fooled."
->"What gave me away?"
> No.
> She seems to be incredibly perceptive.

> " I'd say those eyes, but who who Gensokyo has even seen a Dragon's eyes without assuming it'd look like that Statue's? The real reason is that mental tricks don't work on me. Replacing the moon with a fake. Hypnosis. Hiding one's form. I simply see through it all."

> She doesn't appear focused on your change.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 19, 2021, 06:37:27 PM
> "...Mmm."
> Frown ever-so-slightly, in an upset manner rather than an angry manner.
> "...Please do not tell Miss Hakurei."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 19, 2021, 06:45:50 PM
> "...Mmm."
> Frown ever-so-slightly, in an upset manner rather than an angry manner.
> "...Please do not tell Miss Hakurei."
> "I wonder why you're accompanying her. Surely you're not just here for a doll in the end?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 19, 2021, 06:47:49 PM
> "To put it simply, there is a crisis that needs averting, and fate has cursed me with the task of doing so."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 19, 2021, 06:59:01 PM
>"The dolls is to help gather allies for the upcoming incident. "

>Give a Shrug
->"I remember a little mythology, from a human perspective, and striking out alone never seems to be a good idea."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 19, 2021, 07:01:06 PM
> "To put it simply, there is a crisis that needs averting, and fate has cursed me with the task of doing so."
>"The dolls is to help gather allies for the upcoming incident. "

>Give a Shrug
->"I remember a little mythology, from a human perspective, and striking out alone never seems to be a good idea."
> "Ah. What's the big crisis?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 19, 2021, 07:04:09 PM
> "My answer to that depends on how you think you might react to the various possible levels of severities, ranging from 'someone took sweets from a human child' to 'reality is ending in the next five minutes', with reasonably-spaced stops in between."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 19, 2021, 07:07:51 PM
//That seems like it will get her thinking the worse and panicking

>Wait for confirmation on the above post

//"People from another dimension are invading and wanting people to fight as hard as they can without spellcards."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 19, 2021, 07:11:14 PM
> Well, okay. Before we get into all that, do we know how Alice is liable to react to crises?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 19, 2021, 07:14:43 PM
>Try to see through Alice's eyes using our ability
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 19, 2021, 07:17:47 PM
> "My answer to that depends on how you think you might react to the various possible levels of severities, ranging from 'someone took sweets from a human child' to 'reality is ending in the next five minutes', with reasonably-spaced stops in between."
//That seems like it will get her thinking the worse and panicking

>Wait for confirmation on the above post

//"People from another dimension are invading and wanting people to fight as hard as they can without spellcards."
> Well, okay. Before we get into all that, do we know how Alice is liable to react to crises?
>Try to see through Alice's eyes using our ability
> You expect her to range from calm and unworried, to slightly annoyed, depending on how much it directly involves something she's interested in.

> You try to use your ability to see through Alice's eyes...
> No dice... Though you do feel a tiny bit like you could do something with her. Your ability doesn't help immediately with how or what, however.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 19, 2021, 07:21:03 PM
// Okay, sure, that's fine.

> "People from another dimension are invading and wanting people to fight as hard as they can without spellcards."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 19, 2021, 07:33:09 PM
// Okay, sure, that's fine.

> "People from another dimension are invading and wanting people to fight as hard as they can without spellcards."
> "Makai?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 19, 2021, 07:35:27 PM
> Shake our head.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 19, 2021, 07:39:19 PM
//Try to see if we can claim her as our treasure
//Nice non punchy people are a very rare treasure in Gensokyo

>Try to see her thoughts with our ability

>"Think of a place that you couldn't get to without the greatest of efforts.  For example another Gensokyo where you or I were never born."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 19, 2021, 07:40:57 PM
> Could we claim Alice as our treasure? If so:
>> How would we do it?
>> What would happen to her?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 19, 2021, 07:52:29 PM
> Shake our head.
//Try to see if we can claim her as our treasure
//Nice non punchy people are a very rare treasure in Gensokyo

>Try to see her thoughts with our ability

>"Think of a place that you couldn't get to without the greatest of efforts.  For example another Gensokyo where you or I were never born."
> Could we claim Alice as our treasure? If so:
>> How would we do it?
>> What would happen to her?
> "Well, it should be fine. They likely have something for if the spell card rules aren't used. If its a crisis, that's just seen invitation to get themselves exterminated."
> "Another Gensokyo sounds interesting."

> Whatever she's thinking right now must not be forbidden knowledge , or at least commonly known, as you can't read her mind with your ability.

> You could... Though she's already someone else's treasure.
> You'd simply need to do it - though that'd directly mean taking said treasurer from whoever is treasuring it / them.
> She would be your treasure, just like your hoard. Nothing would happen to her aside from being able to be treated like your literal treasures.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 19, 2021, 08:03:28 PM
//We'll need to help out the incident solvers soon

>"I know people who could go to another Gensokyo if you want to go after the incident."

>Do we know how to travel between Gensokyos?
>How much of western dragons are flesh vs thought based?

>What can we do with our treasure
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 19, 2021, 08:07:19 PM
> Who has already claimed Alice?
> How many living creatures can we lay claim to at the same time?
> How would we go about taking Alice from whoever has laid the active claim?
> Would Alice have any say in the matter, or can we claim her without her consent?
> One thing we do with our treasure is sit on it. If we successfully claimed Alice, would we then be able to sit on her anytime we wanted? Or would we require her consent?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 19, 2021, 08:32:51 PM
> Who has already claimed Alice?
> How many living creatures can we lay claim to at the same time?
> How would we go about taking Alice from whoever has laid the active claim?
> Would Alice have any say in the matter, or can we claim her without her consent?
> One thing we do with our treasure is sit on it. If we successfully claimed Alice, would we then be able to sit on her anytime we wanted? Or would we require her consent?
> Its more accurate to say that Shinki treasures her. Not uncommon for families,but this is to the point of being hard to compare up normal families with a lot of care.
> You dont notice any limit your ability states.
> Youd simply just do it. Its less of a physical thing. Though Shinki is bound to notice.

> Not really.
> Theoretically, you could bring her to your like your treasures and do so from there.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 19, 2021, 08:40:33 PM
//You missed my post
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 19, 2021, 08:47:35 PM
> If we claimed a living creature as our treasure, and then declared intent/desire to sit on them, would they be forced to comply and allow us to do? Or could they resist?

> Parse Phil's post
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 19, 2021, 08:48:11 PM
//You missed my post
//noticed at the last second orz
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 19, 2021, 08:51:44 PM
// Clearly the prospect of being able to sit on Alice any time we wanted was too distracting.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 19, 2021, 08:54:55 PM
//We'll need to help out the incident solvers soon

>"I know people who could go to another Gensokyo if you want to go after the incident."

>Do we know how to travel between Gensokyos?
>How much of western dragons are flesh vs thought based?

>What can we do with our treasure
> If we claimed a living creature as our treasure, and then declared intent/desire to sit on them, would they be forced to comply and allow us to do? Or could they resist?

> Parse Phil's post
> "Im interested..."
> You do. Though you yourself have no methods.
> They're mostly flesh. Given youre a Dragon Youkai, there's no telling where you sit.

> You know you can bring it on demand, but you don't know much else.

> they would not be forced to.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 19, 2021, 08:55:52 PM
// Clearly the prospect of being able to sit on Alice any time we wanted was too distracting.
//I thought his post was only ooc stuff. There's been a lot of those.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 19, 2021, 08:59:14 PM
//No problem

//Thought I'd try to make some backstory
//smack this down if it isn't allowed


>This talk of treasure brings back dim memories of a memento
->Reach through our connection to our treasures and pull out a closed fist

>Open the fist to find a silver cross necklace with gold lining the sides
->We can see an old man with a crushed chest in a cave handing the memento to is
-->He is said something but we cannot remember

>Wipe at our face
->"Why am I crying?"

Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 19, 2021, 09:27:34 PM
//No problem

//Thought I'd try to make some backstory
//smack this down if it isn't allowed


>This talk of treasure brings back dim memories of a memento
->Reach through our connection to our treasures and pull out a closed fist

>Open the fist to find a silver cross necklace with gold lining the sides
->We can see an old man with a crushed chest in a cave handing the memento to is
-->He is said something but we cannot remember

>Wipe at our face
->"Why am I crying?"
> You believe that whatever history you had was only shaped back when you first tried to tackle the future you knew. Those were simpler times... Your plot was smaller, yea, but you were still developing. You wanted friends and a hoard... And Keine definitely didn't have a weird hat.
> Nonetheless, you try to retrieve a treasure you haven't seen in a while. Surely your ability will prevent bringing out anything that didn't fit the criteria

> Yet you feel nothing to bring out.
> actually, you wonder if your ability and Keine's could figure your history out.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 19, 2021, 09:35:45 PM
>"It seems the the duo could use my help."
->Glance in the direction of Reimu
-->"I am afraid I must cut the visit short.  When I visit again perhaps we can visit another Gensokyo."

>If Alice doesn't say anything exchange the doll with a thanks
->Head towards the witch and Miko
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 19, 2021, 09:44:49 PM
> Before leaving: "If you desire recompense for your work, you are welcome to accompany me."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 20, 2021, 04:08:56 PM
>"It seems the the duo could use my help."
->Glance in the direction of Reimu
-->"I am afraid I must cut the visit short.  When I visit again perhaps we can visit another Gensokyo."

>If Alice doesn't say anything exchange the doll with a thanks
->Head towards the witch and Miko
> Before leaving: "If you desire recompense for your work, you are welcome to accompany me."
> "I guess I'd be willing to."
> One of the dolls near Alice pokes her face.
> "Right... Nevermind, I suppose I'd be too busy."
> You accept the doll and its little suitcase.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 20, 2021, 04:15:09 PM
> If we were to claim some of Alice's possessions as our treasure, would we be able to immediately send them off to become part of our hoard?
> Could we do that without claiming them as our treasure?

> "Hmm."
> Frown in thought.
> "...Would you be able to perform your tasks while traveling, assuming you still had access to the necessary materials, and could be transported without walking or flying yourself?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 20, 2021, 04:31:51 PM
> If we were to claim some of Alice's possessions as our treasure, would we be able to immediately send them off to become part of our hoard?
> Could we do that without claiming them as our treasure?

> "Hmm."
> Frown in thought.
> "...Would you be able to perform your tasks while traveling, assuming you still had access to the necessary materials, and could be transported without walking or flying yourself?"
> Yes.
> You don't know.

> " Im afraid not. Give needed most of my space at and around home for it.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 20, 2021, 04:32:58 PM
> If we claimed Alice's entire house as our treasure, could we sent it to our hoard space?
> If we claimed Alice herself as our treasure, could we send her to our hoard space? If so, would she be able to survive there?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 20, 2021, 04:46:52 PM
> If we claimed Alice's entire house as our treasure, could we sent it to our hoard space?
> If we claimed Alice herself as our treasure, could we send her to our hoard space? If so, would she be able to survive there?
> You'd believe so.
> You think so as well for this. Your ability doesn't help much for information on yourself, so you're going by whats worked so far
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 20, 2021, 04:48:46 PM
> "Hmm, well, as crazy as this sounds, I believe I could bring your home with us."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 20, 2021, 04:55:33 PM
> "Hmm, well, as crazy as this sounds, I believe I could bring your home with us."
> "Then entire house and clearing around it?"
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 20, 2021, 04:56:50 PM
> "Perhaps not the clearing. Open space is all around us, but if you need that open space specifically, then I may fall short in that regard, unfortunately."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 20, 2021, 04:59:01 PM
> "Perhaps not the clearing. Open space is all around us, but if you need that open space specifically, then I may fall short in that regard, unfortunately."
> "Unfortunate. I can't exactly do this in the village outskirts, for example."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 20, 2021, 05:01:15 PM
> How much ambient space is there in our hoard space, anyway?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 20, 2021, 05:11:29 PM
> How much ambient space is there in our hoard space, anyway?
> You don't know.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 20, 2021, 05:19:32 PM
> "We are probably out of luck, then, unless you are willing to set that work aside temporarily."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 20, 2021, 05:26:47 PM
>Try sticking our face into our hoard space
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 20, 2021, 06:00:04 PM
> "We are probably out of luck, then, unless you are willing to set that work aside temporarily."
>Try sticking our face into our hoard space
> " I have a large amount of space." Rumia emerges from your shadow.
> "Rumia, huh? I don't see you often."

> You try, but it doesn't open for your attempt.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 20, 2021, 06:05:43 PM
> "Ah, that is true."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 20, 2021, 06:56:55 PM
>"I never did see the edges of your realm."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 24, 2021, 05:10:29 AM
> "Ah, that is true."
>"I never did see the edges of your realm."
> "It doesn't really have any."
> "Well, its not as though being on the move would help my progress anyways." Alice reasons.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 24, 2021, 02:32:45 PM
> "Well, if it isn't doable, that's all right."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 24, 2021, 02:34:15 PM
> "Well, if it isn't doable, that's all right."
> "It is."
> "I suppose you wouldnt feel comfortable having your whole house at the mercy of some other place?"
> "Well, that is a bit of a worry."
> "Then it cant be helped. It may be best for us to just meet again later."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 24, 2021, 02:58:19 PM
> "Apologies, Miss Margatroid. I will be sure to reimburse you for your efforts as soon as time permits."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 24, 2021, 03:00:20 PM
> "Apologies, Miss Margatroid. I will be sure to reimburse you for your efforts as soon as time permits."
> "Don't worry about it. It was nice making a doll for someone."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 24, 2021, 03:20:36 PM
> "Thank you very much. It has been a pleasure."
> Bow to Alice, then leave.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 24, 2021, 03:25:00 PM
>In flight start the process of making an autonomous doll if we fly and make the doll

>How bad is Reimu's situation?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 24, 2021, 03:35:25 PM
> "Thank you very much. It has been a pleasure."
> Bow to Alice, then leave.
>In flight start the process of making an autonomous doll if we fly and make the doll

>How bad is Reimu's situation?
> You bow and depart Alice's house.
> How will you make the dolls autonomous? If you use your energy, it would need to.be resupplied regularly. If you used something like sunlight, it'd need much more, but would be easier to replenish, for example.
> Marisa's house isnt far. And Reomu's situation doesn't seem too bad?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 24, 2021, 04:54:36 PM
>Is there ambient magic in the air we can use?
->Could we condense our energy so it would need to be recharged every couple of weeks?

>Does the inchling princess know about us?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 24, 2021, 05:14:00 PM
>Is there ambient magic in the air we can use?
->Could we condense our energy so it would need to be recharged every couple of weeks?

>Does the inchling princess know about us?
> There is the forest's.
> not really. Though maybe yours would give the doll the knowledge to seek out a better way on its own.

> No.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 24, 2021, 05:37:26 PM
>How often is regularly?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 24, 2021, 05:41:03 PM
> Did Reimu even make it to Marisa's house before getting restrained by her god?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 24, 2021, 05:44:03 PM
>How often is regularly?
> Did Reimu even make it to Marisa's house before getting restrained by her god?
> It depends on the energy. You're npt sure how long yours would last, but Alice's two favorites last at least a week.

> Yes.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 24, 2021, 05:46:40 PM
>Use our energy for the doll

//If we're regularly visiting the inchlings I can see us befriending them
//Plus if we look the same 200 years later it won't strike them as odd
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 24, 2021, 05:50:02 PM
> If we are able, head toward the Hakurei Shrine while doing so.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 24, 2021, 05:52:48 PM
>Where is the being that the girls are fighting?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 24, 2021, 05:55:33 PM
>Use our energy for the doll

//If we're regularly visiting the inchlings I can see us befriending them
//Plus if we look the same 200 years later it won't strike them as odd
> If we are able, head toward the Hakurei Shrine while doing so.
>Where is the being that the girls are fighting?
> You are able to.
> Which girls?
//Not parsing movement yet so it can be clarified
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 24, 2021, 05:56:30 PM
//Reimu, Marisa, and the magical girl/Kaiju
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 24, 2021, 06:45:09 PM
//Reimu, Marisa, and the magical girl/Kaiju
> You know that BREWTHM is at the Hakurei Shrine. However, Reimu and Marisa are at the latter's home.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 26, 2021, 04:39:20 AM
> Head to Marisa's house, then.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 26, 2021, 04:59:41 AM
>Head to Maris's house

>What is happening at Marisa's house?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 26, 2021, 05:11:53 AM
> Head to Marisa's house, then.
>Head to Maris's house

>What is happening at Marisa's house?
> You head over to Marisa's house.
> The Hakurei god is introducing itself.
> You shortly arrive at the front door.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 26, 2021, 05:23:10 AM
>Go to knock
->Pause with uncertainty

>Would a god of yokai exterminator really want a youkai in its presence?
->Even one that found favor in its sight?

>Shake our head
->Take a breath to ease our worries
-->Give a hesitant knock
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 26, 2021, 02:41:15 PM
>Go to knock
->Pause with uncertainty

>Would a god of yokai exterminator really want a youkai in its presence?
->Even one that found favor in its sight?

>Shake our head
->Take a breath to ease our worries
-->Give a hesitant knock
> You gather yourself to knock.
> " ill... Go get it." Marisa's voice speaks, as the door opens.
> You're greeted by the sight of a confused Marisa, an angry Reimu tied by seemingly nothing, and...
> " Ah. The one that prayer was 'funded' by. Nice of you to join us."
> The Hakurei God grins towards you, just as you felt before. Though she dips back into a proper smile.
> "Nice to properly meet you. Im the Hakurei God. Better known as that now, at least."
> That outfit... That crescent staff... That slight consideration of checking the village for any tempura drifting into your mind - Er, rather, her lack of legs... It can't be. Your ability must be wonky.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 26, 2021, 06:17:52 PM
>We're blaming Zun
->This does explain why Reimu's god grinned at us

>Glance from Mima to Reimu then back
->"I'm embarrassed to admit I don't know what the proper etiquette is here."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on December 26, 2021, 08:16:04 PM
>Can our ability tell if we're being actively trolled?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 26, 2021, 08:22:39 PM
>We're blaming Zun
->This does explain why Reimu's god grinned at us

>Glance from Mima to Reimu then back
->"I'm embarrassed to admit I don't know what the proper etiquette is here."
>Can our ability tell if we're being actively trolled?
> Your ability isnt good at things regarding yourself. Though it does tell that the person ahead of you is the Hakurei God, as they claim.
> " She's surely joking..."
> "What more must i show you for you to believe in this reality, Reimu?" Mima manifests a yin-yang orb, spinning it on the tip of her finger like a basketball.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 26, 2021, 08:30:51 PM
>"She's not. Mima is the Hakurei god."

>Turn to Mima
->"Are you also at the shrine currently?"

>Can our ability give us the lecture that gave Watatsuki no Toyohime her ability?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on December 26, 2021, 08:35:07 PM
>"She's not. Mima is the Hakurei god."
>Hold off on this for now.

//Wanna check one thing first.

>Can our ability tell if this is actually Mima or if it's the true God just using her form?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 26, 2021, 10:38:42 PM
>"She's not. Mima is the Hakurei god."

>Turn to Mima
->"Are you also at the shrine currently?"

>Can our ability give us the lecture that gave Watatsuki no Toyohime her ability?
>Hold off on this for now.

//Wanna check one thing first.

>Can our ability tell if this is actually Mima or the true God using her form?
> You know that Mima is the Hakurei God, rather than it taking her form.

> "Well yeah. I can't just let the shrine get destroyed like it often does. Even I get tired of that." Mima replies.

> Your ability can't really talk to you, you're pretty sure. But just understanding something like that would be easy. You possess forbidden knowledge, after all.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on December 26, 2021, 10:40:28 PM
>Do we know if Mima was always the Hakurei God or was this a recent development (such as ascending to replace the original, as an example)?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 26, 2021, 10:55:15 PM
>"BREWTHM."

>Access the knowledge that gave Watatsuki no Toyohime her ability
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 26, 2021, 11:01:11 PM
>Do we know if Mima was always the Hakurei God or was this a recent development (such as ascending to replace the original, as an example)?
>"BREWTHM."

>Access the knowledge that gave Watatsuki no Toyohime her ability
> It seems as though the latter is the case.
> "Eh? Oh, that thing. They're not bothering the shrine at least..."

> You start to try and understand the lessons that Toyohime was taught to attain her "ability".
> Seems easy enough. Is it really such a grand accomplishment? Ran could probably understand something like this.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on December 26, 2021, 11:09:39 PM
>Do we know when this ascension took place? After Mystic Square?

>Do Reimu and Marisa believe she's the Hakurei God?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 26, 2021, 11:32:08 PM
>What happened to the previous Hakurei god

>Try to create a link between here and Reimu's shrine
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 29, 2021, 01:18:02 PM
>Do we know when this ascension took place? After Mystic Square?

>Do Reimu and Marisa believe she's the Hakurei God?
>What happened to the previous Hakurei god

>Try to create a link between here and Reimu's shrine
> You know that it was pretty recent.
> Both girls are in disbelief.

> You think you'd say it was assimilated, so to speak, by Mima.

> You make your attempt... But nothing happens.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 29, 2021, 02:24:39 PM
>"Is this really the strangest thing you girls have seen?"

>Try to spirit Marisa, Reimu, Mima, and yourself to the Hakurei shrine.
->If it fails go over the lessons to see what we're missing or doing wrong.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on December 29, 2021, 02:47:15 PM
> How did Mima assimilate the Hakurei god?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 29, 2021, 03:52:48 PM
>"Is this really the strangest thing you girls have seen?"

>Try to spirit Marisa, Reimu, Mima, and yourself to the Hakurei shrine.
->If it fails go over the lessons to see what we're missing or doing wrong.
> "Reimu's god being Mima? I'd have to say so."
> "Whats weird is how a pretty uninteresting god made the orbs. You'd expect someone who can easily deal with Youkai. Yet the craftsman is just someone Kogasa could likely surpass." Mima speaks. "To be that much of a letdown. Well, that set expectations for the Hakurei God, when i would've gone through this well overprepared."

> You try, but get nowhere... You're doing everything right. Are you just not skilled enough?

> She seems to have used her knowledge and skills on things relating to the god, and even gaining faith through pretending to be it. She must've taken it quite seriously.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 29, 2021, 04:08:54 PM
>"I prefer my enemies to be underwhelming to overwhelming."
->Give a Shrug
-->"That's just me.  I'm more curious why you'd want the role."

>The Hakurei god received faith?!

>Maybe it has to be separated dimension
->Try spiriting ourself to Makai
-->If that fails try the outside world
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 29, 2021, 04:51:19 PM
>"I prefer my enemies to be underwhelming to overwhelming."
->Give a Shrug
-->"That's just me.  I'm more curious why you'd want the role."

>The Hakurei god received faith?!

>Maybe it has to be separated dimension
->Try spiriting ourself to Makai
-->If that fails try the outside world
> "Its has its benefits. More importantly, why are people are causing shenanigans with Gensokyo and the barrier."
> "Afraid?" Reimu questions.
> "I could break out of yours seals before I became your god. Tampering with and fixing the barrier would be no issue. Im just curious."

> This one does...

> You fail both attempts...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 29, 2021, 05:18:27 PM
>"To cause Gensokyo's destruction."

>Do what Toyohime did to practice with ability when she first practiced.

>Is Mima lying?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on December 29, 2021, 05:29:14 PM
>"To cause Gensokyo's destruction."

>Do what Toyohime did to practice with ability when she first practiced.

>Is Mima lying?
> "Hm..."

> "Do you have the doll?" Reimu questions impatiently.

> Mima is not.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on December 29, 2021, 05:33:30 PM
>"Yes, but I wish to animate it first."

>Use our own power to make the doll autonomous
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 02, 2022, 03:51:19 PM
>"Yes, but I wish to animate it first."

>Use our own power to make the doll autonomous
> You animate the doll with your energy. Though it doesn't move after...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 02, 2022, 04:10:42 PM
>Use our ability to watch Alice teach her dolls to move
->Do what she did

>Can souls heal from wounds
->Do we think we could cast a sliver of our soul into the doll?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 03, 2022, 05:21:31 AM
> Does anyone lay claim to Reimu ownership, or could we claim her as our treasure without taking her from someone else (as claiming Alice would be taking her away from Shinki)?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 04, 2022, 06:16:40 PM
>Use our ability to watch Alice teach her dolls to move
->Do what she did

>Can souls heal from wounds
->Do we think we could cast a sliver of our soul into the doll?
> Does anyone lay claim to Reimu ownership, or could we claim her as our treasure without taking her from someone else (as claiming Alice would be taking her away from Shinki)?
> The doll should be animate now...
> Some can.
> You don't know. Youd assume so.

> No one "treasures" Reimu. However, this also means you dont notice her as a treasure like Alice is.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 04, 2022, 06:23:06 PM
> Why would Alice be a treasure and Reimu not a treasure?
> Could we claim the Hakurei Shrine as our treasure? If not, why not?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 04, 2022, 06:26:53 PM
> Why would Alice be a treasure and Reimu not a treasure?
> Could we claim the Hakurei Shrine as our treasure? If not, why not?
> It seems no one is treasuring them to the extent that Alice is treasure.
> The Hakurei Shrine did not seem like a regular treasure either.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 04, 2022, 06:30:42 PM
> If we decided we wanted Reimu as our treasure, would that not be enough to make her treasure?
> Regarding making people part of our body, we noted that it was much easier and more undoable with Alice, whereas Reimu would be difficult and have irreversible effects. Is it generally true that we can make youkai part of our body without much of an issue, but that making a human a part of our body would be more difficult and have irreversible effects? Or are Alice and Reimu unique cases?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 04, 2022, 06:40:57 PM
>Did anyone treasure Reimu?

>Consider using our treasure sense on ourself
->Does Adelind really want know?

>Place the doll on the ground and keep a foot nearby in case it needs us for physical support
->"Come child, try to stand."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 11, 2022, 05:59:22 PM
> If we decided we wanted Reimu as our treasure, would that not be enough to make her treasure?
> Regarding making people part of our body, we noted that it was much easier and more undoable with Alice, whereas Reimu would be difficult and have irreversible effects. Is it generally true that we can make youkai part of our body without much of an issue, but that making a human a part of our body would be more difficult and have irreversible effects? Or are Alice and Reimu unique cases?
>Did anyone treasure Reimu?

>Consider using our treasure sense on ourself
->Does Adelind really want know?

>Place the doll on the ground and keep a foot nearby in case it needs us for physical support
->"Come child, try to stand."
> You don't think itd be enough.
> Youkai would be easier, but Alice is still a special case.

> Not to the necessary extent.
> Again, your abilities arent great on yourself. Though you don't know how your treasure sense would be...it could be worth a try.

> You set the doll-
> It immediately starts flying away, was if to escape.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 11, 2022, 06:04:01 PM
> How easy would it be to make those two instrument tsukumogami part of our chest, compared to reshaping it around them and holding them inside?

> Where is the doll going?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 11, 2022, 07:17:10 PM
>Does our ability work on the doll?
->What does it think of us?

>Follow that doll
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 11, 2022, 07:43:44 PM
> How easy would it be to make those two instrument tsukumogami part of our chest, compared to reshaping it around them and holding them inside?

> Where is the doll going?
>Does our ability work on the doll?
->What does it think of us?

>Follow that doll
> Youre not sure its a possible.

> To the Hakurei Shrine? Your ability seems to confirm such.

> It does seem to.
> Adollind the doll believes your mind is twisted, and that you should be avoided...

> You begin pursuit, catching up easily with your size advantage.
> _
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 11, 2022, 07:47:21 PM
> Are we unable to make tsukumogami part of our body? Or is it more that that degree of precision in making someone part of our body unattainable?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 11, 2022, 08:05:04 PM
//Love the pun!

>Grab the doll
->"Ouch, hurtful."

->"Once we drop you off at the inchling castle you'll only need to see me when you need to suck the energy out of me.You really are a child

>Glance at Reimu
->"If the nice miko allows it and you promise to be good then you can fly with her instead."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 11, 2022, 10:37:14 PM
> Are we unable to make tsukumogami part of our body? Or is it more that that degree of precision in making someone part of our body unattainable?
//Love the pun!

>Grab the doll
->"Ouch, hurtful."

->"Once we drop you off at the inchling castle you'll only need to see me when you need to suck the energy out of me.You really are a child

>Glance at Reimu
->"If the nice miko allows it and you promise to be good then you can fly with her instead."
> You think it may be both

> You grab-
> Ah, swiftly dodged to the side... As if it was expecting that...
> Though it didnt seem to expect the barrier erected in front of its path.
> Thus, you catch her.
> The doll bares its claws, as if in warning.
> You believe she isn't warning to attack you, but rather, to transform in front of Reimu.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 12, 2022, 12:14:38 AM
>Can Alice's dolls transform like this?

>Does the doll have dragon insticts? Our ability?

>Can we tell why the doll was heading towards the shrine?

>Use our ability to read the doll's thoughts or intentions.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 12, 2022, 12:24:54 AM
> Could we easily make the amanojaku a part of our body, assuming she were cooperative?

> Why does the doll believe our mind is twisted?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 13, 2022, 05:25:16 PM
>Can Alice's dolls transform like this?

>Does the doll have dragon insticts? Our ability?

>Can we tell why the doll was heading towards the shrine?

>Use our ability to read the doll's thoughts or intentions.
> Could we easily make the amanojaku a part of our body, assuming she were cooperative?

> Why does the doll believe our mind is twisted?
> No.
> Yes. And yes
> It seems to want to try and deal within the problem itself. You don't really like the idea of a doll with your abilities taking your job...
> Its planning on transforming if you don't release it.

>Somewhat.
> It believes you're waisting time with your other focuses while the enemy gets a greater edge.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 13, 2022, 05:40:48 PM
>"Fine, but I refuse to let you go alone."

>Turn to Reimu
->"She wants to stop the problem children too, starting at the shrine."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 13, 2022, 06:10:46 PM
>"Fine, but I refuse to let you go alone."

>Turn to Reimu
->"She wants to stop the problem children too, starting at the shrine."
> " And the previous plan?" Reimu questions.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 13, 2022, 06:28:05 PM
>"We'll need to ask Alice for another doll, After the shrine.  This child won't wait."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 14, 2022, 02:53:21 PM
>"We'll need to ask Alice for another doll, After the shrine.  This child won't wait."
> "Well, I prefer getting rid of all the middle men in an incident as well." Reimu speaks. "But why don't you just comply when we're already this far into this plan? You want it to be a waste of time, or have some backup, even if we don't end up needing them?" Reimu questions the doll.
> The doll pauses. Then simply looks away. At least, it seems like it'll cooperate now...
> "Seems this one doesn't speak huh..." Marisa speaks up, following along with the Hakurei God behind her.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 14, 2022, 04:33:33 PM
>Can our dollghter daughter speak?
->Hmm, daughter? Food for thought later.

>"With that resolved we should get another doll from Alice."
->If nothing happens or interrupts head to Alice's house

>How long until the doll needs a recharge?
->Does she know?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 14, 2022, 06:03:37 PM
>Can our dollghter daughter speak?
->Hmm, daughter? Food for thought later.

>"With that resolved we should get another doll from Alice."
->If nothing happens or interrupts head to Alice's house

>How long until the doll needs a recharge?
->Does she know?
> You believe it can speak.

> You start back for Alice's house.
> A day. 2 days max.
> She knows.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 14, 2022, 10:31:11 PM
>"We have Noe1 or Noel who can impose her existence on people to control them either by making them think her thoughts are their own or directly controlling their actions."

>"Reina is a master of fusion."
->What more details can find on Reina?

>Who are our potential enemies and allies?
>Is Noe1 invulnerable when she reduces her existence?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 15, 2022, 01:18:46 AM
>"We have Noe1 or Noel who can impose her existence on people to control them either by making them think her thoughts are their own or directly controlling their actions."

>"Reina is a master of fusion."
->What more details can find on Reina?

>Who are our potential enemies and allies?
>Is Noe1 invulnerable when she reduces her existence?
> Your forbidden knowledge just seems to come back with blankness in such an attempt.

> It looks like BREWTHM is no longer of either possibility.
> Most of Gensokyo doesn't look like it'll end up any of your enemies.
> No.
> "We could try asking Satori for Okuu's assistance, if you think she'll help against this fusion person. Not sure about the controlling one though." Reimu speaks.
> "Alice?" Marisa suggests.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 15, 2022, 02:36:22 AM
>Shake our head
->"No, Reina's power and Okuu's are very different.  Seija is our counter to her."

>Stroke our chin
->Could Satori's hypnosis cause Noe1 to forget her powers?
-->Does the Sanzu river cause forgetfulness?

>"There is also Mirai who knows the past and future, not a fighter though.  The doll and I should be able to act as a counter."
->Glance at the doll
-->"You really need a name.  Thumbelina?"
---->Use our power to find out her reaction if she gives us the silent treatment

>What abilities do Ana and Giana have?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 15, 2022, 02:49:26 AM
> Who is Mirai aligned with?
> If she is aligned with Gensokyo, or at least not aligned with Meira, is she okay with us just blurting her abilities out like that?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 15, 2022, 04:30:27 AM
>Shake our head
->"No, Reina's power and Okuu's are very different.  Seija is our counter to her."

>Stroke our chin
->Could Satori's hypnosis cause Noe1 to forget her powers?
-->Does the Sanzu river cause forgetfulness?

>"There is also Mirai who knows the past and future, not a fighter though.  The doll and I should be able to act as a counter."
->Glance at the doll
-->"You really need a name.  Thumbelina?"
---->Use our power to find out her reaction if she gives us the silent treatment

>What abilities do Ana and Giana have?
> Who is Mirai aligned with?
> If she is aligned with Gensokyo, or at least not aligned with Meira, is she okay with us just blurting her abilities out like that?
> She may be able to.
> No.

> The doll shakes her head.

> The two have abilities closely tied with nature.

> Mirai seems to be on Reina's side, though you don't note her as an ally or enemy yet.
> You believe she already knows of you already doing such.
> ...A thought passes through your mind. Could you determine the outcome by peering into what she knows, if she already knows it herself?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 15, 2022, 04:55:59 AM
>"Alright, would Alese fit you? It means beautiful soul?"

>Use our ability to see what Mirai knows about the future concerning this incident.
->Then check on Rin, Rumia, and the doll's fate.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 15, 2022, 12:28:54 PM
> Fortune favors the bold! Who does Mirai believe will win this conflict?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 15, 2022, 02:21:27 PM
>"Alright, would Alese fit you? It means beautiful soul?"

>Use our ability to see what Mirai knows about the future concerning this incident.
->Then check on Rin, Rumia, and the doll's fate.
> Fortune favors the bold! Who does Mirai believe will win this conflict?
> The doll doesn't seem to object.

> You try to consider what forbidden knowledge Mirai would have in store...
> She foretells Gensokyo's destruction and Reina's goal being achieved, but in an unsatisfying way to the fusion woman. There's the claim that there will be no casualties, though some will fall to ruin.
> The three are prophesized to be fine. Even the doll will apparently be able to recharge itself without you...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 15, 2022, 02:54:49 PM
> Does Mirai foresee our ruin specifically?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 15, 2022, 02:59:09 PM
> Does Mirai foresee our ruin specifically?
> Yes.
> You do know that her prophecies can be changed, and things aren't set in stone. Thus, you'll probably have to check in on her foretelling again for what's changed if you make use of this knowledge to try and change things.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 15, 2022, 03:26:32 PM
> Does Mirai foresee any of the details that lead to our ruin? Maybe fooling around too much, or getting too seriously involved, or getting irreversibly possessed by Noe1, or something else along those lines?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 15, 2022, 04:33:35 PM
> Does Mirai foresee any of the details that lead to our ruin? Maybe fooling around too much, or getting too seriously involved, or getting irreversibly possessed by Noe1, or something else along those lines?
> It seems like taking this seriously will result in such. But you can't just ignore this.  Especially since you were chosen, and you're being believed in.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 15, 2022, 05:06:51 PM
> Could we use our ability to discern what Mirai's future sight would reveal to her in hypothetical situations she has not actually considered?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 15, 2022, 05:34:49 PM
> Could we use our ability to discern what Mirai's future sight would reveal to her in hypothetical situations she has not actually considered?
> You think so...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 15, 2022, 05:45:00 PM
> Do we know why we can't make the Tsukumo Sisters part of our body?
> What future would Mirai see if she looked at us asking Seija if we could make her part of our body?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 15, 2022, 05:48:35 PM
>What does future look to Mirai where we explain to Alese how to use the moon sister's ability properly?

>What does falling to ruin mean?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 15, 2022, 08:29:10 PM
> Do we know why we can't make the Tsukumo Sisters part of our body?
> What future would Mirai see if she looked at us asking Seija if we could make her part of our body?
>What does future look to Mirai where we explain to Alese how to use the moon sister's ability properly?

>What does falling to ruin mean?
> Its because they are Tsukumogami
> The current outcome is her coming to your side when you need it.

> There would be no success in utilizing it.
> In this context, reaching a negative mental state hard to break out of.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 15, 2022, 08:56:07 PM
>"There is also Ana and Giana with abilities tied to nature."
->Say which if either would be willing to help us.

>Use our ability to learn barriers and seals from Reimu

>How is Gensokyo destroyed? Ecological? Everything punted to the outside?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 15, 2022, 10:04:45 PM
> In that Seija vision, what part of our body does she become?

> Is anyone in Seija's little camp capable of being claimed as a treasure?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 15, 2022, 11:39:54 PM
>"There is also Ana and Giana with abilities tied to nature."
->Say which if either would be willing to help us.

>Use our ability to learn barriers and seals from Reimu

>How is Gensokyo destroyed? Ecological? Everything punted to the outside?
> In that Seija vision, what part of our body does she become?

> Is anyone in Seija's little camp capable of being claimed as a treasure?
> "It's not like we'll have to deal with all of them, right?"
> You use your forbidden knowledge to store information about how Reimu does her barriers.
> You know that Gensokyo will be destroyed. You're pretty sure that involves the barrier getting annihilated too. Though if it doesn't have casualties, you wonder how bad it can be.

> It seems there are multiple hypotheticals. Which should've been expected.
> Just Seija herself.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 16, 2022, 12:15:35 AM
>Who would directly oppose us in stopping this incident?
>Who would help Reina and Noe1?

>Of Reina and Noe1's possible allies who could we convert to our side?

>Try forming a small barrier in our hand
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 16, 2022, 05:45:53 AM
> Would anyone be alerted if we claimed Seija as our treasure, like Shinki with Alice?

> Could we make Seija part of our tail? If so, would she agree to it, and how would we look together?
> Could we make Seija part of our head? If so, would she agree to it, and how would we look together?
> Could we make Seija part of our chest or backside? If so, would she agree to it, and how would we look together?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 18, 2022, 03:52:15 PM
>Who would directly oppose us in stopping this incident?
>Who would help Reina and Noe1?

>Of Reina and Noe1's possible allies who could we convert to our side?

>Try forming a small barrier in our hand
> Would anyone be alerted if we claimed Seija as our treasure, like Shinki with Alice?

> Could we make Seija part of our tail? If so, would she agree to it, and how would we look together?
> Could we make Seija part of our head? If so, would she agree to it, and how would we look together?
> Could we make Seija part of our chest or backside? If so, would she agree to it, and how would we look together?
> At the moment, Reina and Noel.
> It seems like they dont have the direct assistance of anyone. Not even Mirai.
> Giana and it seems like Mirai.

> You attempt a small barrier, believing it to work?

> Not in the same way
> Yes. You would not look much different, however.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 18, 2022, 04:11:58 PM
> In each of those hypothetical situations, where would Seija be, and how would she look?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 18, 2022, 04:19:23 PM
> In each of those hypothetical situations, where would Seija be, and how would she look?
> She would be a part of you. As such, she wouldn't really have an appearance of her own.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 18, 2022, 04:21:28 PM
> Would Seija still have a consciousness? If so, would she be able to move or otherwise influence our body at all (e.g. if she became our tail, would she be aware of such and be able to, say, wag)?
> Would we have access to Seija's mind and/or ablities if she were a part of our body?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 18, 2022, 04:36:40 PM
> Would Seija still have a consciousness? If so, would she be able to move or otherwise influence our body at all (e.g. if she became our tail, would she be aware of such and be able to, say, wag)?
> Would we have access to Seija's mind and/or ablities if she were a part of our body?
> No.
> No.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 18, 2022, 04:37:57 PM
> What benefits, if any, would making Seija part of our body confer on ourselves?
> What benefits, if any, would making Seija part of our body confer on Seija?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 18, 2022, 04:41:19 PM
> What benefits, if any, would making Seija part of our body confer on ourselves?
> What benefits, if any, would making Seija part of our body confer on Seija?
> You would have more body mass.
> None.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 18, 2022, 04:43:21 PM
> Would making Seija part of our body confer any other benefits beyond simply making us heavier?
> Who else in Seija's camp could we make part of our body, since the Tsukumos are out for whatever tsukumogami-related reason?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 18, 2022, 04:50:30 PM
>Could we add Seija to us using Daiyousei's fusion technique

>"We could get Mirai and Giana to possibly aid us.  Currently the delinquent . . .  the foreigners don't have any aid."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 18, 2022, 05:04:05 PM
> Would making Seija part of our body confer any other benefits beyond simply making us heavier?
> Who else in Seija's camp could we make part of our body, since the Tsukumos are out for whatever tsukumogami-related reason?
>Could we add Seija to us using Daiyousei's fusion technique

>"We could get Mirai and Giana to possibly aid us.  Currently the delinquent . . .  the foreigners don't have any aid."
> No. Other than fusion or someone else's ability, making someone a part of your body thus way won't net any benefits.
> Most of the general Youkai.

> Yes, you could.

> "Mirai who?" Marisa asks.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 18, 2022, 05:06:32 PM
> If we added Seija to our body via Daiyousei's fusion technique, would Reina notice?
> If we added Seija to our body via simply making her a part of us, would Reina notice?

> How many other youkai are in Seija's camp?
> Could we possibly make all of those youkai part of our body, either all at once or one at a time? If so, how difficult would movement become with all of them along for the ride?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 18, 2022, 05:12:50 PM
>"The seer."

>Try to feel if we have a mental or spiritual connection to Alese
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 18, 2022, 05:27:16 PM
> If we added Seija to our body via Daiyousei's fusion technique, would Reina notice?
> If we added Seija to our body via simply making her a part of us, would Reina notice?

> How many other youkai are in Seija's camp?
> Could we possibly make all of those youkai part of our body, either all at once or one at a time? If so, how difficult would movement become with all of them along for the ride?

> Yes.
> Yes.

> At this moment, 5.
> Yea.
> You shouldn't have much problem.

> You don't seem to possess any special connection to the doll.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 18, 2022, 05:31:00 PM
Aww dang, no fun stealth surprises :(

> If we made Seija and those five youkai parts of our body, would we appear to have significantly more mass, or would we be more or less the same size and shape, and simply a lot denser?
> In the futures Mirai would see where Seija agreed to become part of our body, how did we sell her on the idea?
> If Mirai were to look into the future of us asking those other youkai to become part of our body, how many would actually join us? (Assume Seija is already on board, as opposed to us just asking out of the blue.)
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 18, 2022, 05:37:02 PM
>"Alese, try using your ability on Mirai's."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 18, 2022, 06:10:28 PM
Aww dang, no fun stealth surprises :(

> If we made Seija and those five youkai parts of our body, would we appear to have significantly more mass, or would we be more or less the same size and shape, and simply a lot denser?
> In the futures Mirai would see where Seija agreed to become part of our body, how did we sell her on the idea?
> If Mirai were to look into the future of us asking those other youkai to become part of our body, how many would actually join us? (Assume Seija is already on board, as opposed to us just asking out of the blue.)
>"Alese, try using your ability on Mirai's."
> The former.
> You fed her a lie that her town would be fine in her absence.
> None...

> The doll gives you a confused stare in response.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 18, 2022, 06:14:03 PM
>"Our ability lets us use Mirai's and know the futures she doesn't know."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 18, 2022, 06:19:38 PM
>"Our ability lets us use Mirai's and know the futures she doesn't know."
> "so fighting fire with fire." Him a comments.
> "Does that mean youve already firfiguredout how to beat them quickly?" Reimu asks.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 18, 2022, 06:22:51 PM
> What would happen to Seija's town if we made her part of our body?
> ...Could we just make her entire town part of our body to keep it safe?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 18, 2022, 06:25:49 PM
>What do we need and to do to win without deaths. Gensokyo's destruction and being mentally scarred.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 18, 2022, 06:41:55 PM
> What would happen to Seija's town if we made her part of our body?
> ...Could we just make her entire town part of our body to keep it safe?
>What do we need and to do to win without deaths. Gensokyo's destruction and being mentally scarred.
> Nothing from the act itself.
> That would result in the opposite.

> Your ability claims its impossible. As if this was a lost cause in the first place... Just to brace for the end now to not lose yourself.
> Something must be wrong with your ability, surely. From what you know about them, Daiyousei and Shinki could probably make another Gensokyo. With Yukari, they should be able to keep this one from destruction. Add Sakuya, and maybe Kaguya to that, and Gensokyo's fine regardless of who challenges, in theory.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 18, 2022, 06:49:29 PM
>Is it impossible even when we use Mirai's ability indirectly for the answer?

>"That can't be right. Alese could you give it a try?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 18, 2022, 06:54:07 PM
> What would happen to Seija's town if she were away from it for a little while did to being part of our body?
> Could we even make her entire town part of our body, buildings and all? If so, what would we look like with buildings as part of us? Would those parts of us be building-shaped, or would we simply be generically more massive?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 18, 2022, 06:59:07 PM
>Is it impossible even when we use Mirai's ability indirectly for the answer?

>"That can't be right. Alese could you give it a try?"
> What would happen to Seija's town if she were away from it for a little while did to being part of our body?
> Could we even make her entire town part of our body, buildings and all? If so, what would we look like with buildings as part of us? Would those parts of us be building-shaped, or would we simply be generically more massive?
> Yes.

> The doll throws her hands up in confusion as to what you want.

> Nothing in particular.
> Not with your abilities, no.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 18, 2022, 07:00:55 PM
>"OK, do you know how to use your ability?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 18, 2022, 07:02:36 PM
> Are we capable of making inanimate objects part of our body, or are we limited to living creatures?
> Is there any sort of size limit to things we can make part of our body?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 18, 2022, 07:08:37 PM
>"OK, do you know how to use your ability?"
> Are we capable of making inanimate objects part of our body, or are we limited to living creatures?
> Is there any sort of size limit to things we can make part of our body?
> The doll nods, but gives an x with her hands, as if she doesn't want to.

> You don't believe you can.
> Youd assume so.
> "So why are we at Alice's instead of going for them?" marisa asks.
> " For another doll, I think?" reimu answers.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 18, 2022, 07:19:18 PM
>Why doesn't Alese want to use her ability?

>How would the group react if we told them how the incident will end?
>What would be Rin and Rumia's reaction to our past?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 18, 2022, 07:26:38 PM
> How do we feel about showing our tail in front of Reimu?
> If we made Seija part of our tail specifically, and then changed our shape so our tail no longer showed, what would happen to Seija?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 18, 2022, 07:33:55 PM
>Why doesn't Alese want to use her ability?

>How would the group react if we told them how the incident will end?
>What would be Rin and Rumia's reaction to our past?
> How do we feel about showing our tail in front of Reimu?
> If we made Seija part of our tail specifically, and then changed our shape so our tail no longer showed, what would happen to Seija?
> She does not want to use up her energy source so wastefully.
> They would not take it too well. Though Mima would question what it takes for a draw

> Rumia would be confused. However, Rin would have vlaimed that she knee your past wasnt nothing, eventually.

> You think its be fine, since she's already seen a few weird things today.
> She would be part of your tail still, just hidden with it.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 18, 2022, 07:35:44 PM
> If we hid our Seija-tail, would Reina still notice that Seija was part of us?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 18, 2022, 07:42:59 PM
>"You are aware I would recharge you without compensation, right."

>Is there anyway to end in a draw?

>Do we see Alice's house?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 18, 2022, 07:56:42 PM
> If we hid our Seija-tail, would Reina still notice that Seija was part of us?
>"You are aware I would recharge you without compensation, right."

>Is there anyway to end in a draw?

>Do we see Alice's house?
> Yes.
> You think the best way for Seija to go unnoticed would be for her to be in Rumia's void. Its still vulnerable to being noticed, but it wouldn't be investigated as much/immediately as you would.

> The doll shakes her head. Seems she intended to thrive on her own without you.

> You could challenge her to a duel to submission, offering her something if she wins, and her giving up on her goal if you win. Though the chances for you to win requires breaking the. "No casualties or mental scarring"
> Yes. Right below.
>_
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 18, 2022, 08:27:28 PM
>Land and knock at the door
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 18, 2022, 08:40:29 PM
>Land and knock at the door
> You descend and knock. A quicker response this time.
> "What's the matter?" Alice questions your reappearance at her door.
>(
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 18, 2022, 08:45:17 PM
>"Sorry to bother you again.  I was hoping you might make another doll.  The previous doll I made autonomous."

>Motion to Alese
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 18, 2022, 08:48:26 PM
>"Sorry to bother you again.  I was hoping you might make another doll.  The previous doll I made autonomous."

>Motion to Alese
> "Really? Just like that? Will, you certainly shouldn't need my help to make a doll if you can manage that."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 18, 2022, 09:04:49 PM
>Scratch our cheek
>"I had to cheat with my ability.  There were some unexpected side effects."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 18, 2022, 09:43:12 PM
>Scratch our cheek
>"I had to cheat with my ability.  There were some unexpected side effects."
> "Mm... Ill be a bit." Alice returns inside.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 18, 2022, 09:56:54 PM
>Did we charge Alese as much as possible?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 18, 2022, 11:23:15 PM
>Did we charge Alese as much as possible?
> No.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 18, 2022, 11:34:57 PM
>If there is a future we can convince Reina to duel us tomorrow
->"Alese, come here please.  I'll charge you."
-->Use our ability to safely charge Alese while we wait.

>If we fuse with Satori and Seija would we be more likely win a duel against Reina and Noe1 than any other incident resolver.
->Who would suffer if we duel the duo and to what extent?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 19, 2022, 12:05:18 AM
>If there is a future we can convince Reina to duel us tomorrow
->"Alese, come here please.  I'll charge you."
-->Use our ability to safely charge Alese while we wait.

>If we fuse with Satori and Seija would we be more likely win a duel against Reina and Noe1 than any other incident resolver.
->Who would suffer if we duel the duo and to what extent?
> Yes.
> Given you're already holding onto the doll, there's not much beckoning to do.
> Thus, you start to give her more of your energy.
> You already are. Whether it is a duel to submission, or a danmaku duel. Your forbidden knowledge should give you an unfair advantage over most others in duels.

> That depends on what you plan to do.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 19, 2022, 12:35:44 AM
>If we challenged Reina and Noe1 to a submission duel while we are fused to Satori and Seija and use their abilities to counter.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 19, 2022, 04:14:30 AM
>If we challenged Reina and Noe1 to a submission duel while we are fused to Satori and Seija and use their abilities to counter.
> Your ability determines that more knowledge wouldn't help.
> Checking Seija's ability seems to be, somehow, an even worse idea to use against the two than Satori's or your own.
> Actually, it only seems so for Reina. Noe1 should be able to be dealt with, but that's if she's also a part of the duel somehow.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 19, 2022, 04:32:30 AM
>What does are ability say would be able to counter Reina?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 19, 2022, 02:23:13 PM
>What does are ability say would be able to counter Reina?
> You consider what ways to counter Reina... It seems like there are a few options.
> The jewel looking thing above her chest is a weakness and a strength. Breaking it wouldn't knock her out and though it would remove one of her strengths, it would likely cause punches to be pulled less.
> Though if you could hit it hard enough without breaking it, or do something similar, you may be able to knock her unconscious and render her unable to keep fighting. Such would be a way to win and save Gensokyo, but you don't think things would go well by winning like this after such...

> A bit unlikely and risky is possibly giving up your... protagonism to either Reina herself, or Noel. Those that influence your actions may be able to influence theirs as well. Despite both of their abilities being pretty well defended against it, surely insistence would net something. After that, it's a matter of steering them away pursuing their goal. But you're not sure if giving something like this up is even possible, or if it would be in your favor.
> Perhaps achieving such would at least allow you to know what they plan in full, if you can somehow return to being the protagonist.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 19, 2022, 04:32:15 PM
>In what circumstances could we tie?

>"Alese, we can communicate through our ability by checking the others thoughts."

>Do we think Alice would like discussing Alese's differences from Shanghai and Hourai such as the shape-shifting and copying our ability?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 19, 2022, 05:30:57 PM
>In what circumstances could we tie?

>"Alese, we can communicate through our ability by checking the others thoughts."

>Do we think Alice would like discussing Alese's differences from Shanghai and Hourai such as the shape-shifting and copying our ability?
> if you both forfeit at the same time.
> She already seems to know.
> You'd believe so.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 19, 2022, 10:59:28 PM
>Confirm if the following is true
>The best we can do is tie
>To Tie we need to challenge Reina to a duel
>Seija was a counter to Reina if we didn't duel

>In the timelines where we tie what was it we did besides challenge Reina
->What did we need to offer Reina?

>Wait patiently for Alice
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 20, 2022, 02:28:50 AM
> While we wait...
> Is anyone (other than Rumia, presumably) paying attention to us?
> If not, try reshaping our chest so it is somewhat concave on the outside sides, making each side form something of a crescent.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 20, 2022, 04:54:38 AM
>Confirm if the following is true
>The best we can do is tie
>To Tie we need to challenge Reina to a duel
>Seija was a counter to Reina if we didn't duel

>In the timelines where we tie what was it we did besides challenge Reina
->What did we need to offer Reina?

>Wait patiently for Alice
> While we wait...
> Is anyone (other than Rumia, presumably) paying attention to us?
> If not, try reshaping our chest so it is somewhat concave on the outside sides, making each side form something of a crescent.
> Yes.
> Yes.
> No.

> There seem to be possibilities where you went for her directly. It doesn't seem like much you would do now would affect that. You haven't checked if any fail through taking too long, though.

> You offered not to oppose her for a while.

> You begin to wait...
> Everyone's eyes are on you. You don't think anyone's too happy about waiting on a doll - especially not Reimu for waiting on a second doll, and the first doll itself for delaying things even when it agreed...
>...
>...
>...
>...
> After quite some time, Alice finally returns... from the side of the house.
> Followed by Seija... and the inchling herself atop her head.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 20, 2022, 12:24:29 PM
>This makes things easier.
>"Ah, Seija, Shinmyoumaru, hello.  What brings you here."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 20, 2022, 01:48:06 PM
>This makes things easier.
>"Ah, Seija, Shinmyoumaru, hello.  What brings you here."
> "I just cut out the middleman. They'll assist us, and I've repaid them in advance." Alice speaks. "Much quicker than making more dolls and waiting for you..."
> "Hm. So it'd seem." Reimu comments.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 20, 2022, 04:37:27 PM
>Where is Mirai?

>How peeved would Reina be if we fused with Seija for a duel and/or used our treasure ability to snatch her jewel during the fight?

>How long until Gensokyo's destruction?
>Can we fail from taking too long?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 20, 2022, 05:17:36 PM
>Where is Mirai?

>How peeved would Reina be if we fused with Seija for a duel and/or used our treasure ability to snatch her jewel during the fight?

>How long until Gensokyo's destruction?
>Can we fail from taking too long?
> With Kosuzu at the Myouren temple.

> Somewhat annoyed. Not too much.

> A... A few seconds?!
> No. A day and a tee hou- okay, now just a few hours...
> Is she deciding this one a whim? Your ability should be giving you the exact destined time, like those early incidents, but is there none?

> You believe you can.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 20, 2022, 06:20:32 PM
>"Thank you so much.  I apologize for being a bother, Alice."

>Float up to the others

>"Now need to talk Mirai into helping or staying neutral."
->And informing everyone how bad the situation is.
>"Mirai is at the Myouren Temple."

>Start flying towards Mirai stop if something happens
->Go ever using the fusion Daiyousei developed
-->Then go over Patchouli's combat spells
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 20, 2022, 06:35:02 PM
>"Thank you so much.  I apologize for being a bother, Alice."

>Float up to the others

>"Now need to talk Mirai into helping or staying neutral."
->And informing everyone how bad the situation is.
>"Mirai is at the Myouren Temple."

>Start flying towards Mirai stop if something happens
->Go ever using the fusion Daiyousei developed
-->Then go over Patchouli's combat spells
> You give the new group a sitrep, then start for Mirai...
> You probably cant do a much as Patchouli without a strong magic as her.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 20, 2022, 07:04:37 PM
>What do we know of our physical and magical abilities?

>Is the temple near?

>Is Alese aware of how bad the situation is?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 20, 2022, 07:15:00 PM
>What do we know of our physical and magical abilities?

>Is the temple near?

>Is Alese aware of how bad the situation is?
> You know that you're strong physically, but you're not on the levels of the big magicians magically yet.

> Yes.

> Yes.

> Well there's Kosuzu, speaking to Someone at the the cemetery.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 20, 2022, 07:23:50 PM
>Land in front of the two.

>If the other person is Mirai
->"Hello, Kotozu, Mirai."
-->Take a deep breath
--->"Mirai I want to talk to you about your boss and if you will help her."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 20, 2022, 07:31:32 PM
>Land in front of the two.

>If the other person is Mirai
->"Hello, Kotozu, Mirai."
-->Take a deep breath
--->"Mirai I want to talk to you about your boss and if you will help her."
> You land. Kosuzu does have that future telling book in hand, though.
> " So I can't let you inside. Its unfortunate, i would've liked to." The other person, Siega, speaks.
> "Keratin Plug." Kosuzu speaks.
> "Eh?"
> "is that not the password?"
> "Err..."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 20, 2022, 08:04:35 PM
>Who is Siena?
>What is going on between the two?

>Where did Mirai go?
->Is she trying to avoid us?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 20, 2022, 08:14:30 PM
>Who is Siena?
>What is going on between the two?

>Where did Mirai go?
->Is she trying to avoid us?
//whoops..supposed to be Seiga.
Blaming Mobile corrections
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 20, 2022, 08:45:45 PM
>What is Seiga planning
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 20, 2022, 08:47:56 PM
>Who is Siena?
>What is going on between the two?

>Where did Mirai go?
->Is she trying to avoid us?
>What is Seiga planning
> Kosuzu appears to be trying to get into the Hall of Dreams Great Masouleum.

> Mirai is the book within Kosuzu's grasp.
> Not necessarily.

> She's just trying to keep Miko from being bothered
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 20, 2022, 09:12:06 PM
>Is Mirai conscious
>How does she talk?

>"Hello Kosuzu, Seiga."

>"Kosuzu can I borrow your book for a little while?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 20, 2022, 09:58:54 PM
>Is Mirai conscious
>How does she talk?

>"Hello Kosuzu, Seiga."

>"Kosuzu can I borrow your book for a little while?"
> Yes.
> Shes capable of speaking now, and in her humanoid form.

> "Another guest? Im sorry, but even if that was the password... Which it may or may not be, i can't let you in." Seiga speaks.
> "Hello Adelind and co." Kosuzu greets. "And yes, you may."
> She offers the book.
> "Im glad you found your book." Reimu comments.
> "Not mine... But I'm glad i could meet her again." Kosuzu replies.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 21, 2022, 12:57:51 AM
>Take Mirai
->"Thank you."

>Does Kosuzu know the book's true nature
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 21, 2022, 01:08:08 AM
>Take Mirai
->"Thank you."

>Does Kosuzu know the book's true nature
> You accept the book.

> Yes.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 21, 2022, 01:44:47 AM
>"Mirai. . ."
>Deep calming breaths
->"Where would be a good place to ask my questions or is here fine?"

>Go to where Mirai tells us
->"Right, sooo, are you helping Reina?"
->"Would you. . .would you please tell them about the situation."

>Summon a gold coin and stroke it
->Do we feel a bit more calm?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 21, 2022, 02:34:26 AM
>"Mirai. . ."
>Deep calming breaths
->"Where would be a good place to ask my questions or is here fine?"

>Go to where Mirai tells us
->"Right, sooo, are you helping Reina?"
->"Would you. . .would you please tell them about the situation."

>Summon a gold coin and stroke it
->Do we feel a bit more calm?
> "Here is fine." The book replies.

> "Not actively. She wants to do this without her abilities if possible, like a sort of challenge." Mirai advises. "She'll just be a bit disappointed if she has to resort to them."
> "Reina wants to destroy Gensokyo and has some sort of idea she wants to enact after it. Unfortunately I can't even pry as shes keeping the idea and motive itself separated from everything else. Which means that there's just in empty spot in my prophecy of such. All i can make are hypothetical prophecies on how things will be after. Know that there's few situations where anyone has died, at least.
> "If you're trying to stop it, save yourself and gives up right now. You wont be crushed by the impact of it as much." The book advises further.

> You take hold of one of your treasures and let yourself be lost slightly in treasuring it...
> Things will be fine... Mirai's prophecies arent perfect, and your ability doesn't even cover yourself. That means that they arent absolute in everything, and that winning isn't Impossible.
> You saved someone who was supposed to not exist. You can do this.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 21, 2022, 02:51:28 AM
>Take a look over the others
->What are the others' reaction to the revelation?

>"Thank you.  Alas I cannot take your advice. "
->"Would you give up if it was your home?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 21, 2022, 03:52:05 AM
>Take a look over the others
->What are the others' reaction to the revelation?

>"Thank you.  Alas I cannot take your advice. "
->"Would you give up if it was your home?"
> Reimu seems skeptical. Marisa also seems in a similar state to when she saw Mima earlier. Mima a looks interested - as does Seija. Shinmyoumaru looks worried.
> Seiga looks confused, and Kosuzu's expression hasn't changed.

> "I trust in Reina."
> "I already know how things will turn out. In... Fine with this." Kosuzu speaks. "I agree that you should give up."
> "Even if there arent casualties from the destruction itself, there could be plenty from the aftermath, you know." Reimu speaks.
> " You won't have to worry. I already deciphered the clouded prophecy Mirai foretold." Kosuzu claims.
> "Eh? How?" The book questions.
> "Your prophecy was still there. It was just unable to be understood or interpreted since she made countermeasures for peeking. But deciphering books is my specialty. Whatever future you foretold a few minutes ago, I understand."
> "But if anything was done to change fate, or steer from that future, would you still know the new one?"
> "Im not holding you anymore, so i wouldn't."
> "Well... Kosuzu huh does sound more mature. Letting Gensokyo get destroyed doesn't sit well with me, though." Reimu argues.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 21, 2022, 04:41:03 AM
>Make our resolve to challenge Reina to a submission duel

>"Things have. . ."
->Glance at Alese then create a barrier to the side
->"Changed."

>Hand Mirai back to Kosuzu
>"Please check again."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 21, 2022, 06:21:44 AM
>Make our resolve to challenge Reina to a submission duel

>"Things have. . ."
->Glance at Alese then create a barrier to the side
->"Changed."

>Hand Mirai back to Kosuzu
>"Please check again."
> You try to steel yourself, but know that there's still some doubt...

> "Have they changed since the moment you heard me utter the password?" Kosuzu questions. "I know that the book updates, thus, I read it frequently, too."

> You return Mirai.
> The bookstore girl glances within the book, only to close it after.
> "As I thought. No change since then."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 21, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
>"That's a shame."

>What did Kosuzu read will happen in the future?

>Did we create a barrier?

>Try to use our ability to learn Reina's thoughts
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 21, 2022, 07:43:17 AM
>"That's a shame."

>What did Kosuzu read will happen in the future?

>Did we create a barrier?

>Try to use our ability to learn Reina's thoughts
> The same destruction of Gensokyo.

> You did. Not an incredible one like Reimu, but its w barrier.

> You try to know of Reina's thoughts.
> She seems to be thinking of getting an outfit made for herself, rather than using one made from her usual way.
> Your ability leads you back to that blank dead end again after a moment. At least you got... Some information?
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 21, 2022, 08:05:40 AM
>Rub that coin

>"I'm going to duel her.  I can fuse us temporarily if you want to help, Seija.  I also understand if you don't."

>Win, tie, lose, we still tried.

>Claim Alese as our treasure
>"Alese, what do you wish to do?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 21, 2022, 01:24:40 PM
>Rub that coin

>"I'm going to duel her.  I can fuse us temporarily if you want to help, Seija.  I also understand if you don't."

>Win, tie, lose, we still tried.

>Claim Alese as our treasure
>"Alese, what do you wish to do?"
> "That fairy's thing huh? Well, this all doesn't sound like it'd be boring at least." Seija replies.
> "Can't I just use the Miracle Mallet to solve this?" Shinmyoumaru considers.
> "Hm... Whatever the backlash is this time, it probably would be less of an incident. Right?" Reimu also considers.

> You try, but it doesn't seem to work...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 21, 2022, 01:26:39 PM
> How quickly can we make someone part of our body?
> Do we need to be making physical contact with them to do so?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 21, 2022, 01:31:17 PM
> How quickly can we make someone part of our body?
> Do we need to be making physical contact with them to do so?
> Through the fusion method Daiyousei discovered, it should be quick. You'd probably be able to know where people's life energies and such are, and thus perform it faster than needing to search and feel for it like the few others do, and without physical contact.
> Through the other thing you considered, a few seconds, but still longer than the fusion way.
> No, you wouldn't need such.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 21, 2022, 01:36:08 PM
> How close do we need to be to someone to make them part of our body the second way?
> Could we make someone part of our body the second way without them being aware of our presence (at least initially)?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 21, 2022, 02:46:26 PM
> How close do we need to be to someone to make them part of our body the second way?
> Could we make someone part of our body the second way without them being aware of our presence (at least initially)?
> Fairly close. You cant really transfer them from too far.
> If they arent perceptive enough, yes.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on January 21, 2022, 03:15:08 PM
> We previously established that, if we made Seija a part of our body the non-fusion way, then Seija would not have a consciousness while she was part of us. Is the same true of Reina?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 21, 2022, 03:26:32 PM
>"If you do consider using the mallet, I can weaken Reina.  Just know that she'll stop holding back."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 21, 2022, 04:08:01 PM
> We previously established that, if we made Seija a part of our body the non-fusion way, then Seija would not have a consciousness while she was part of us. Is the same true of Reina?
>"If you do consider using the mallet, I can weaken Reina.  Just know that she'll stop holding back."
> The outcome seems a bit confusing... If you somehow manage it in the first place, she shouldn't be conscious, yet your ability claims she could still act just fine.
> The same wouldn't hold true for Mirai,you believe, but would for Noel.

> "The Miracle Mallet can grant wishes. Can't we just wish her powers to be useless? Or similar."
> "You need to understand that Mirai and them aren't from this world. Their biology is different." Kosuzu interjects. "We are Youkai, humans, and Tsukumogami, among others. From what I understand through Mirai, they're more like fairies in what we are familiar with. An ability or phenomenon first, them the creature around it, you could say. Not completely true, but accurate enough."
> "Noel is a prime example." Mirai adds. "I think you know that she doesn't need a body, which already explains a bit. But she hasn't reached similar levels of potential with her ability, or herself, than Reina has. Like the fairies of Gensokyo, you cant get rid of them without getting rid of their specialty. To take out Lily White for good, you just need to get rid of all the spring in Gensokyo. And that was already started by a certain someone one time."
> "But for those at the level your opponent has reached, its a bit to late for such countermeasures." Kosuzu continues. "Imagine that Lily White isn't just who she is now, but also the concept of Spring itself. Needless to say, getting rid of a concept entirely is impossible enough. It will just get confusing and worry everyone if I detail it further."

> "You lost me. Something about Yuyuko?" Reimu questions.
> Kosuzu and Mirai sigh.
> "You're facing someone who has mastered fusion and separation, and is partially the concept of such itself."
> "Concept... So like a Youkai? Thats fine. Reimu's great with spiritual effects." Marisa adds.
> Another sigh from the duo.
> "I give up. Do what you think will work. Study the future and past all you like. I'll just be waiting for the end." Kosuzu crosses her arms.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 21, 2022, 04:39:52 PM
>Search our ability for how to travel between parallel Gensokyos

>How does Reina travel between worlds?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 21, 2022, 05:25:24 PM
>Search our ability for how to travel between parallel Gensokyos

>How does Reina travel between worlds?
> The best ways would need a good amount of time control or space control. You wouldnt need much with how much knowledge your ability grants you, making it easier.

> She seems to make way for herself by fusing her location and the destination, of which she finds in the first place through it being separate from where she was.

> "I think i can just wish for them to consider leaving Gensokyo be. It wouldn't even take too much for a wish." Shinmyoumaru speaks.
> "No." Kosuzu, Mirai, and Alese speak. Well, the lattermost makes an x with her arms.
> "Yes." Reimu, Marisa, Mima, and Seija speak.
> "Well I think its a good idea. So I'm also for Yes..." Shinmyoumaru agrees, making it 5 to 3.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 21, 2022, 05:29:15 PM
>What will happen if that wish is made?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 21, 2022, 05:34:44 PM
>What will happen if that wish is made?
> It seems that it would be successful in having Reina's group leave Gensokyo be.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 21, 2022, 05:36:12 PM
>Why are Alese and Mirai against it?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 21, 2022, 05:39:25 PM
>Why are Alese and Mirai against it?
> Alese still wants to deal with it herself, while Mirai and Kosuzu believe giving up would be best.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 21, 2022, 05:59:47 PM
>"It should work, but I am worried about the reprisal when they realize they're brainwashed."

>"Would you be willing to let Alese and I duel her before we resort to that?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 21, 2022, 06:10:38 PM
>"It should work, but I am worried about the reprisal when they realize they're brainwashed."

>"Would you be willing to let Alese and I duel her before we resort to that?"
> "Its not brainwashing. Just a consideration thrown in." Shinmyoumaru's says. "And I don't know if its will work later."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 21, 2022, 06:30:16 PM
>"Fair point."
>What incident will the mallet cause
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 21, 2022, 07:16:47 PM
>"Fair point."
>What incident will the mallet cause
> Your ability claims that the mallet wouldn't cause any incident.
> You grow abit suspicious of such wording...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 21, 2022, 07:23:54 PM
>Hmm

>What will the next incident be or entail?

>"Give me a moment.  Making sure something like Flandre will not suddenly get the urge to destroy Gensokyo."

>What does our say about Alese finding us regretting this or finding this decision came back to bite us?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 21, 2022, 07:38:17 PM
>Hmm

>What will the next incident be or entail?

>"Give me a moment.  Making sure something like Flandre will not suddenly get the urge to destroy Gensokyo."

>What does our say about Alese finding us regretting this or finding this decision came back to bite us?
> There doesnt appear to be a next one.

> Such seems to be that she won't be capable of reacting to your regret nor lack of if applicable.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 21, 2022, 07:51:22 PM
>"Shinmyoumaru stop please. I -"
->Morph into our dragon form but keep our size small enough to fit the yard and not crush people
-->"can do better than a future without incidents."

>Watch everyone's reactions
->Search our ability to learn a spell that can warp space or time enough to go to another Gensokyo.

>How much magical power do we still have?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 21, 2022, 08:03:46 PM
>"Shinmyoumaru stop please. I -"
->Morph into our dragon form but keep our size small enough to fit the yard and not crush people
-->"can do better than a future without incidents."

>Watch everyone's reactions
->Search our ability to learn a spell that can warp space or time enough to go to another Gensokyo.

>How much magical power do we still have?
> You don't know how large you've gotten since previously. Even then, that size would be too much for here.

> Not a great amount. You should probably be sparse with barriers and refilling when you have a duel upcoming...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 21, 2022, 08:07:17 PM
>How do we refill

>Which of the previous actions did we do?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 21, 2022, 08:11:19 PM
>How do we refill

>Which of the previous actions did we do?
> You'd need to wait. Rest. Usually.
> The mallet could probably help though.

> None time consuming.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 21, 2022, 08:14:58 PM
>"Shinmyoumaru stop please. I -"
->Float up in the air high enough to take our true form
->Morph into our dragon form
-->"can do better than a future without incidents."

>Watch everyone's reactions
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 21, 2022, 08:28:03 PM
>"Shinmyoumaru stop please. I -"
->Float up in the air high enough to take our true form
->Morph into our dragon form
-->"can do better than a future without incidents."

>Watch everyone's reactions
> You fly up and transform.
> "Why do I expect anything normal anymore?" Marisa questions.
> "Let me guess, you're actually the dragon God?" Reimu questions
> "This wasnt smart to do near the human village..." Kosuzu speaks up.
> " Oh..."
> "Without incidents?" Seija asks.
> "... You should probably watch your back." Seiga advises, as she retreats into a hole at the cemetery.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 21, 2022, 09:01:19 PM
>"I'm not a god nor am I him."

>"Probably, but the situation was. . . hmmm"

>"Without incidents."

>Search our ability to learn a spell that can warp space or time enough to go to another Gensokyo.

>"If you would, would you use the hammer to recharge my magic?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 21, 2022, 09:13:56 PM
>"I'm not a god nor am I him."

>"Probably, but the situation was. . . hmmm"

>"Without incidents."

>Search our ability to learn a spell that can warp space or time enough to go to another Gensokyo.

>"If you would, would you use the hammer to recharge my magic?"
> There aren't any with the use of magic itself yet. You'd need an ability, like Dai, Sakuya, or Yukari. Maybe Reimu could even do. You don't think yours alone can work.

> "Now you want me to use it?" Shinmyoumaru seems offended.
> " You know, you'll cause an uproar like this." You hear the voice of Ichirin behind you.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 21, 2022, 09:31:17 PM
>Take a smaller more humanoid form

>"Panicked, I couldn't see another incident afterward nor Alese or myself."

>"I am just try to figure out a solution."
->Scrunch the brow of our nose
-->"I'm toying with either taking Reina to another Gensokyo or leaving to another if dueling fails.  Though I can't do it on my own."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 21, 2022, 11:04:14 PM
>Take a smaller more humanoid form

>"Panicked, I couldn't see another incident afterward nor Alese or myself."

>"I am just try to figure out a solution."
->Scrunch the brow of our nose
-->"I'm toying with either taking Reina to another Gensokyo or leaving to another if dueling fails.  Though I can't do it on my own."
> You return to a humanoid form.
> "Who says the destruction of Gensokyo is a bad thing?" Kosuzu questions. "Besides, if it was mindless, it'd be done by now. Or struggling to be done. But from what I know, it's progressing incredibly slow compared to what's possible."
> "Ugh, this talk again." Ichirin sighs. "I personally wouldn't want to see the world I'm in end, but Hijiri believes things will be fine."
> "Again? Was it mentioned here?" Reimu questions.
> "She said she'd destroy Gensokyo, but without casualties and such. People are confused, but somehow, no one's panicked. There are worries and people against it, but it's like everyone's become capable of reason all of a sudden. No people shouting that the world will end. No one taking their own lives. No one breaking into stores or doing things they'd do on their last day alive. I'd assume that's part of why Hijiri isn't worried."
> "You don't think it could be an incident in itself causing such... the loss of panic in the villagers?" Marisa questions.
> "Maybe." Reimu speaks after a bit of thinking. "Maybe she's trying to calm everyone down before starting it?"

> "Why does everyone want to use it like a battery..." The Inchling sighs, then lifts her magic hammer.
> You start to feel rejuvenated. Mostly in magic, but also somewhat in body and mind.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 22, 2022, 12:49:34 AM
>Where is Reina?

>"Seija?"
->Hold out a hand and fuse with her if she takes it
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 22, 2022, 04:08:51 AM
>Where is Reina?

>"Seija?"
->Hold out a hand and fuse with her if she takes it
> Still near the Hakurei Shrine.

> "What?" Seija questions.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 22, 2022, 04:20:05 AM
>"Do you still want to fuse and fight?"

>Does using our ability consume magic?
->If so, is it a lot?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 22, 2022, 07:47:05 AM
>"Do you still want to fuse and fight?"

>Does using our ability consume magic?
->If so, is it a lot?
> "Wait, will she accept a 2v1 like that?" Marisa questions.

> Not too much.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 22, 2022, 11:12:49 AM
>When we checked about Reina getting mad about being fused with Seija did we learn if Reina would accept the duel?
->If not check

>Say if she will or not
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 22, 2022, 02:01:28 PM
>When we checked about Reina getting mad about being fused with Seija did we learn if Reina would accept the duel?
->If not check

>Say if she will or not
> Yes.
> "Do we win if we do this, compared to Shinmyoumaru's way?" Seija questions.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 22, 2022, 04:33:23 PM
>"The best that can be done is tie. Shinmyoumaru's way, I know there was never another incident, and Alese and myself were no more."
->Beat
-->"Unless there is a better another explanation it seems that Gensokyo was gone as well, though I can double check if you want."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 22, 2022, 05:12:25 PM
>"The best that can be done is tie. Shinmyoumaru's way, I know there was never another incident, and Alese and myself were no more."
->Beat
-->"Unless there is a better another explanation it seems that Gensokyo was gone as well, though I can double check if you want."
> " Ive only seen the doll failing to hold out, leaving its occupant in a strange situation. As for you, will, there's reason why we suggest giving up." Mirai corrected. "Better than something worse happening later. Ah, speaking of, i guess she's ready now." The book girl takes a humanoid form, and starts off.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 22, 2022, 05:22:15 PM
>Challeging Reina to a duel, does that lead to her killing us?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 22, 2022, 07:12:26 PM
>Challeging Reina to a duel, does that lead to her killing us?
> Your ability claims that it doesn't.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 22, 2022, 07:29:15 PM
>Give Seija a moment to decide if she wants to help

>"Thank you Shinmyoumaru.  Take care everyone."
->With our dragon wings fly towards Reina
-->Review the new spells and abilities we got: Daiyousei's fusion, Patchouli's spells, and Reimu's barriers
-->Pause if we something interrupts
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 22, 2022, 08:17:10 PM
>Give Seija a moment to decide if she wants to help

>"Thank you Shinmyoumaru.  Take care everyone."
->With our dragon wings fly towards Reina
-->Review the new spells and abilities we got: Daiyousei's fusion, Patchouli's spells, and Reimu's barriers
-->Pause if we something interrupts
> "Alright, whatever. Either way, it isn't my fault."

> You make your way to the shrine followed by the group. In mostly top condition. You should almost be able to start most of Patchy's spells and weaker barriers than Reimu.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 22, 2022, 08:23:34 PM
>Rub our coin to calm our nerves before putting it back

>Fuse with Seija

>Land before Reina
->"Hello again Reina. I am here to challenge you to a duel."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 22, 2022, 10:49:41 PM
>Rub our coin to calm our nerves before putting it back

>Fuse with Seija

>Land before Reina
->"Hello again Reina. I am here to challenge you to a duel."
> You calm yourself and fuse with Seija the fairy's way along the way.

> She...appears to be playing a colorful card game with Noel.
> "Ugh, already?" Noel sets her cards down.
> "You were already down too many losses, and this was the last match." Reina does so as well.
> "Yeah, but I wanted to at least win."
> "You're getting better this time around, Noel. Alright, so, why do you want a duel?" The woman questions.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 22, 2022, 11:32:17 PM
>To protect your friends

>Because you cannot stand the idea of looking yourself in the eye if Gensokyo vanishes and the childish fairies perish in the outside world.

>To save the home that has been good to you

>"I wish to try to save this Gensokyo.  Deny fate.

>Clench our hand into a fist
->"Also because I cannot see the end and cannot bear the thought of this world's denizens perishing in the outside world."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 23, 2022, 06:43:48 PM
>To protect your friends

>Because you cannot stand the idea of looking yourself in the eye if Gensokyo vanishes and the childish fairies perish in the outside world.

>To save the home that has been good to you

>"I wish to try to save this Gensokyo.  Deny fate.

>Clench our hand into a fist
->"Also because I cannot see the end and cannot bear the thought of this world's denizens perishing in the outside world."
> "You aren't very thoughtful about this, huh?" Noel questions. "I guess Mirai failed in her quest, then."
> "Sorry." Mirai speaks. "I tried, but she's following her ability closely. I can't do anything against it"
> "That's alright." Reina replies. "It would've just been her own mistake. But given what you say," She turns back towards you. "You sound like you want me to leave Gensokyo alone through this."
> "Please don't tell me you will agree." Kosuzu asks the woman. "It wouldn't bode well for the future if you did..."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 23, 2022, 07:37:00 PM
>"I do, but I also want to know why besides it being a challenge. "

>"What are you talking about Kosuzu?"

>What does Kosuzu know?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 23, 2022, 10:18:53 PM
>"I do, but I also want to know why besides it being a challenge. "

>"What are you talking about Kosuzu?"

>What does Kosuzu know?
> "Oh, I'm not doing it for a challenge. This will help it's residents."

> "Nothing you'd care to listen to, obviously..." Kosuzu replies.
> She seemingly knows that giving up was the best course of action for you. Nothing of the future has been added aside from what you already knew of recently.
> "Help how, if you're planning an incident?" Reimu questions.
> "It wouldn't be good if it's spoiled. I'm trying to keep it under wraps while miss Adelind here tries to unravel it all instead. Speaking of, don't you know who I am and what I can do? Yet you're still determined to fight? Absolutely?" Reina wonders.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 23, 2022, 11:04:57 PM
>What would Satori's ability have revealed about Reina when she said 'Adelind figure it out'?

>"If I was a betting gal, I'd say you're still wanting to see what see what Gensokyo's residents are capable off when backed into a corner. That drives people's creativity with their power and sees the denizens become a bit more like you and your people."

>"I do.  You are Reina, an entity impossible to kill who controls fusion.  You are able to use your ability in abstracts ways."

>"I know through Mirai's ability my chances of winning."
->Give a Shrug
-->"Perhaps I've played human too long, but I at least want to be able to say I tried."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 23, 2022, 11:48:35 PM
>What would Satori's ability have revealed about Reina when she said 'Adelind figure it out'?

>"If I was a betting gal, I'd say you're still wanting to see what see what Gensokyo's residents are capable off when backed into a corner. That drives people's creativity with their power and sees the denizens become a bit more like you and your people."

>"I do.  You are Reina, an entity impossible to kill who controls fusion.  You are able to use your ability in abstracts ways."

>"I know through Mirai's ability my chances of winning."
->Give a Shrug
-->"Perhaps I've played human too long, but I at least want to be able to say I tried."
//When was the mention in the first command said? Can't find what it's referring to.

> "Both incorrect. I'd believe that I'm actually easier to kill than you, given what you are and how durable that'd be. Rather, keeping me down would be the issue. Noel doesn't need a body with her ability, so you're better off trying to inflict something more spiritual or mental to her. And Mirai, I'm sure you've heard all that before. Though... You aren't too far off on me wanting to help improve what people can do with their capabilities. If you could use your ability on yourself, you'd know quite a lot more, and I bet you could manage such through a loophole of using it on that doll as a proxy for yourself."

> Alese slaps her forehead - as if in realization of such an idea. Or maybe she just wasn't considering helping you out with that yet.

> "But I'll withdraw if you really want to fight for this. Not because of that, but because, well, some things aren't right here. You look a bit abandoned compared to earlier. Gensokyo shouldn't be my business anyways, I should leave it to its issues as it is - survival of the fittest and such."
> "Wait, you're giving up instead? What?" Mirai questions.
> Reina shakes her head. "Not quite. I'm just postponing it. It still counts, even if it's postponed past a point where it can't be done anymore. I did say I'd like to keep things under wraps, and this "not exactly giving up" helps that."
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 23, 2022, 11:55:11 PM
>Would using Alese as a proxy even work?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 23, 2022, 11:58:33 PM
>Would using Alese as a proxy even work?
> You haven't tried it exactly yet. But your ability could work on her, despite her also seemingly being able to use your ability. Like when finding out if she was capable of speech, or why she doesn't want to use up her power. So, in theory, since you can use yours on her, she should be able to use it on you.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 24, 2022, 02:26:53 AM

> "It wouldn't be good if it's spoiled. I'm trying to keep it under wraps while miss Adelind here tries to unravel it all instead.

//Sorry it was from this
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 24, 2022, 04:21:28 AM
//I thought we used Alese's power when finding out how Ren and Rumia would react to our History.

>Survival of the fittest?
->No, it couldn't be
-->When our ability says Gensokyo will be destroyed does it physical, that it will change so much as to not be Gensokyo, or something else?

>What would Alese's ability reveal about our ability, powers, and biology?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 24, 2022, 04:53:40 AM
>What would Satori's ability have revealed about Reina when she said 'Adelind figure it out'?
//I thought we used Alese's power when finding out how Ren and Rumia would react to our History.

>Survival of the fittest?
->No, it couldn't be
-->When our ability says Gensokyo will be destroyed does it physical, that it will change so much as to not be Gensokyo, or something else?

>What would Alese's ability reveal about our ability, powers, and biology?
> It doesn't seem like it would've revealed much of anything new, as if she wasn't thinking of what she's keeping under wraps.

> You know that in using your ability to find out what happens if Reina succeeds, Gensokyo would be destroyed, but with no casualties. You'd believe Gensokyo to be, well, this land of fantasy.

> It seems like your ability doesn't work on yourself out of safety. The Youkai Dragon part is still right...
> Something doesn't feel right.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 24, 2022, 05:21:35 AM
>Shake our head
->"Alese, would you check my ability and powers using your ability, something feels wrong."

>Unfuse with Seija, from a distance if we can so she is next to the others

>Use our ability to learn about Alese's ability and powers
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 24, 2022, 06:31:16 PM
>Shake our head
->"Alese, would you check my ability and powers using your ability, something feels wrong."

>Unfuse with Seija, from a distance if we can so she is next to the others

>Use our ability to learn about Alese's ability and powers
> Your ability shows that Alese's are similar to yours.

> Seija is confused.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 24, 2022, 09:44:47 PM
>What does our ability reveal about Reina's personality and personal goals?

>The feeling of doesn't feel right, is that just the information or an actual feeling like someone or something is messing with us?

>Is there anything about Alese's ability she doesn't know?
->Can she breath fire too?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 25, 2022, 01:38:36 AM
>What does our ability reveal about Reina's personality and personal goals?

>The feeling of doesn't feel right, is that just the information or an actual feeling like someone or something is messing with us?

>Is there anything about Alese's ability she doesn't know?
->Can she breath fire too?
> You are informed that she wants to see how the abilities of Gensokyo's residents would be at a greater level. Through destroying Gensokyo and making the fantasy they lived in meld more with reality, she believed it would improve most of the residents.

> Your ability claims that you and Alese are stuck in a loop, which was the feeling.

> Not anymore.
> No.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 25, 2022, 03:13:46 AM
>What does Alese know about our or her ability we don't?

>Using our ability how much flesh and blood our youkai dragons?
->If that doesn't work what does Alese ability say about our biology?"

>"Huh, I would have said remade rather than destroying."
->Give a Shrug
-->"Mixing the fantasy of Gensokyo with reality to increasing the power of the denizens' abilities."

>Shoot Kosuzu a dirty look

>"I am curious, does it work by reality being filtered through the fantasy and making the abilities work on a more a more abstract level?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 25, 2022, 06:07:59 AM
>What does Alese know about our or her ability we don't?

>Using our ability how much flesh and blood our youkai dragons?
->If that doesn't work what does Alese ability say about our biology?"

>"Huh, I would have said remade rather than destroying."
->Give a Shrug
-->"Mixing the fantasy of Gensokyo with reality to increasing the power of the denizens' abilities."

>Shoot Kosuzu a dirty look

>"I am curious, does it work by reality being filtered through the fantasy and making the abilities work on a more a more abstract level?"
> Nothing anymore.

> It seems they are more physical than youkai, but not completely non spiritual.

> Your words don't seem to reach anyone. You don't think you even spoke.
> You don't see anything different either. It's like a picture.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 25, 2022, 06:43:34 AM
>Check to see if we can move

>Does it feel like it may be caused by our ability
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 25, 2022, 01:38:25 PM
>Check to see if we can move

>Does it feel like it may be caused by our ability
> You can't seem to.

> Somewhat.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 25, 2022, 03:47:58 PM
>Is Alese also aware?

>Did Reina make it so that realizing what she was doing would cause this?

>When Sakura stops time are we normally conscious like now?

>Can Sakura move at this moment?
->If so try fusing enough of her life energy so we can move without killing her
--> If partial fusion would kill Sakura then try full fusion

>If the Sakura plan is a bust use our ability to find out what is going on.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 25, 2022, 04:14:46 PM
>Is Alese also aware?

>Did Reina make it so that realizing what she was doing would cause this?

>When Sakura stops time are we normally conscious like now?

>Can Sakura move at this moment?
->If so try fusing enough of her life energy so we can move without killing her
--> If partial fusion would kill Sakura then try full fusion

>If the Sakura plan is a bust use our ability to find out what is going on.
> Of your predicament? Yes.

> She did not realize this outcome, and is considering how to fix it without anything negative.

> No.

> Yes. Unfortunately, time isn't stopped. You and Alese are just stuck in using your ability to know about yourself.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 25, 2022, 04:51:48 PM
>Try to force our ability to stop

>If that doesn't work try redirecting our ability at something else

>Does our ability stop in our sleep?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 25, 2022, 05:01:20 PM
>Try to force our ability to stop

>If that doesn't work try redirecting our ability at something else

>Does our ability stop in our sleep?
> It doesn't seem to have an off setting.

> You try, but it doesn't seem to undo it.

> It doesn't.

> The "Picture" finally goes away, along with your vision. Only to return sight to the Shrine interior, though only some of the group is here.
> Seija, Shinmyoumaru, Kosuzu, and Reina's group are gone.
> There's a stinging in your head like a headache, but it doesn't hurt. At least you don't seem stuck anymore.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 25, 2022, 05:12:42 PM
>Rub our forehead.
->"Ouch. I think I had a dream like that once."

>"What did I miss?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 25, 2022, 07:17:10 PM
>Rub our forehead.
->"Ouch. I think I had a dream like that once."

>"What did I miss?"
> "Something about making your body and such catch up with your ability and knowledge." Mima replies. "Since you froze up suddenly."
> 'They left. Doesn't feel satisfying though." Marisa says.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 25, 2022, 08:11:57 PM
>"Did something change or is her plan just postponed?"

>"Speaking of which -"
->Glance to Alese
-->"Do you want to tell them of Reina's grand plan or me?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 25, 2022, 08:55:41 PM
>"Did something change or is her plan just postponed?"

>"Speaking of which -"
->Glance to Alese
-->"Do you want to tell them of Reina's grand plan or me?"
> "She said she'll be back to observe the damage y-"
> "Hey, saying that sort of thing. Don't you have manners?" Marisa interrupted.
> The doll shrugs.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 25, 2022, 09:05:04 PM
>"Not what I meant "
->Frown
-->"Helpful though."

>"The original plan was to 'remake' Gensokyo by mixing it with reality and increase the capability of our abilities."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 25, 2022, 09:19:39 PM
>"Not what I meant "
->Frown
-->"Helpful though."

>"The original plan was to 'remake' Gensokyo by mixing it with reality and increase the capability of our abilities."
> "I think we're fine as we are." Reimu responds.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 25, 2022, 09:35:41 PM
>"Mmm."
>As long as Gensokyo is a sanctuary for those unable to live in the outside and there isn't a desperate push to purify everything nonhuman, you are happy.

>"How long was I . . .in that state for?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 26, 2022, 02:06:40 PM
>"Mmm."
>As long as Gensokyo is a sanctuary for those unable to live in the outside and there isn't a desperate push to purify everything nonhuman, you are happy.

>"How long was I . . .in that state for?"
> "Hm..." Mima thinks.

> "Just a few minutes. Why? Is there another worry to deal with?" Reimu asks.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 26, 2022, 03:45:26 PM
>"Not that I'm aware of."

>"I wanted to know if the villagers put up a request for a western dragon extermination."
->Grimace at extermination

>What do we know about our ability?
->Does our ability say that if used on Satori while reading our mind it would loop again?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 26, 2022, 04:00:51 PM
>"Not that I'm aware of."

>"I wanted to know if the villagers put up a request for a western dragon extermination."
->Grimace at extermination

>What do we know about our ability?
->Does our ability say that if used on Satori while reading our mind it would loop again?
> "Eh? Oh, right. I haven't heard of such if they have, so..."
> "If there's no more worries, you can rest now, can't you? I'd recommend it." Reimu advises.

> You know that it is forbidden knowledge. Mostly things few should know of.
> You won't loop again, as everything else of you has been caught up with your ability and knowledge.
> Unfortunately, reaching a greater level of ability isn't possible, as you are only part of a whole. But at least, in the knowledge you can find out, that lets you forge your own past since you have none determined.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 26, 2022, 05:51:41 PM
>Nod
>"That sounds good."

>Turn to the doll
->"What will do?  I have no qualms about you coming with me, but I understand you thought it best to stay away."

>How do we normally return to Rumia and Rin?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 27, 2022, 07:39:32 PM
>Nod
>"That sounds good."

>Turn to the doll
->"What will do?  I have no qualms about you coming with me, but I understand you thought it best to stay away."

>How do we normally return to Rumia and Rin?
> The doll shrugs, fine with any decision now that the crisis was averted.
> You usually just tell her.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 28, 2022, 12:11:13 AM
>"Mima, Marisa, Reimu, we'll see you later then."

>'Can you bring home?  I also have a guest, Alese, the doll.'
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on January 31, 2022, 03:46:38 PM
>"Mima, Marisa, Reimu, we'll see you later then."

>'Can you bring home?  I also have a guest, Alese, the doll.'
> You are enveloped in darkness, soon noticing Rumia and Rin. The latter seems to be asleep.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on January 31, 2022, 05:23:25 PM
>Whisper to Rumia
->"This is Alese, an autonomous doll with my ability."
-->"Alese, this is one of my dear friends, Rumia."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 02, 2022, 08:26:16 AM
>Whisper to Rumia
->"This is Alese, an autonomous doll with my ability."
-->"Alese, this is one of my dear friends, Rumia."
> "I know, I've been watching." Rumia responds.
> The doll waves, appearing to have been brought as well, as you requested.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on February 02, 2022, 05:39:30 PM
>Keep our voice down
->"Ah, if you don't need me then I'm heading to bed."

>If Rumia doesn't say anything head to bed
->Before sleeping how have our relationships with individuals or their thoughts about us change?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 02, 2022, 07:27:51 PM
>Keep our voice down
->"Ah, if you don't need me then I'm heading to bed."

>If Rumia doesn't say anything head to bed
->Before sleeping how have our relationships with individuals or their thoughts about us change?
> There hasnt been too much change. Alice didn't know of you before. Marisa, however, believes there's more to you than being a dragon. Mima doesn't expect you to be a major dragon any kind.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on February 02, 2022, 07:30:57 PM
>What does Reimu, Shinmyoumaru, and Seija think of us?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 03, 2022, 09:10:15 PM
>What does Reimu, Shinmyoumaru, and Seija think of us?
> Reimu believes you're another youkai who'll be troublesome for her again.
> Shinmyoumaru seems to think a little highly of you, being a dragon.
> Seija thinks you're headstrong and a fool.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on February 03, 2022, 10:13:25 PM
>Take some joy and pride in having helped saved the Gensokyo we love.

>Let sleep over take us
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 03, 2022, 11:03:03 PM
>Take some joy and pride in having helped saved the Gensokyo we love.

>Let sleep over take us
> You finally let yourself rest. Well, finally, even though it hasn't been too long a trial. This was probably easier than the Imperishable Night incident. Though those who weren't involved in this probably don't know how much more stressful it was, and how worse it could've been...
> As you let yourself fade into unconsciousness, you feel something small land on your back. Even without your ability, you could guess that it's Alese...


> A failure. A complete failure...
> How could you let this happen? The first objective you get now that your memories and proper capabilities are back, and you blow it...
> Nobody wanted to wait for you. Nobody even wanted to support you.
> "Noel, the results of this excursion show that, well, you're just not as good as we need." Ah, you can hear it now. You won't get a second chance...
> "Please watch, Noel." The queen snaps you out and brings your attention to the city out there, as well as the silent flashing of blue and red lights. "We've reached the Bad Ending of our little quest. You've done what you could. Of course, this isn't hopeless. But before we intervene, let's let them observe their consequences, too. They could still grow from it. If they make it through, that is."


> "Adelind, wake up." Rumia's voice echos.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on February 03, 2022, 11:11:53 PM
>"Mmm, Rumia.  Is something wrong?"

>What were the consequences Reina was talking about?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 01:35:59 AM
>"Mmm, Rumia.  Is something wrong?"

>What were the consequences Reina was talking about?
> "Adelind. Wake up Adelind!"
> Eternity is upon you, but you won't dream forever.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on February 04, 2022, 01:41:50 AM
>Get up
->" 'M up"
-->Rub the sleep from our eyes

>What is Eternity?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 02:04:48 AM
>Get up
->" 'M up"
-->Rub the sleep from our eyes

>What is Eternity?
> You guess your sleep can wait to continue later.
> "ADELIND!"

> No death nor decay. No night, no day.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on February 04, 2022, 02:08:13 AM
>Are we on our feet?

>What has Rumia worried?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on February 04, 2022, 02:21:16 AM
>Are we on our feet?
->If not jump to our feet
-->Look around

>What has Rumia worried?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 02:34:10 AM
>Are we on our feet?

>What has Rumia worried?
> You seem to still be in a dream.
> They are innocent. There is no war in-
>Are we on our feet?
->If not jump to our feet
-->Look around

>What has Rumia worried?
> You finally wake up, still in the quiet Hakurei Shrine. You feel like you woke a bit earlier than you should've to something,.. Yet you also believe you could've woken up earlier if you really tried.
> Rumia is fine.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on February 04, 2022, 02:40:22 AM
>Do we have any lingering feelings about our dream?

>When should the next incident occur.

>Shake our head
->What do we see in the shrine?

//Ominous updates
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 02:54:17 AM
> Where is Rumia? Aside from on us, of course.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 03:08:28 AM
>Do we have any lingering feelings about our dream?

>When should the next incident occur.

>Shake our head
->What do we see in the shrine?

//Ominous updates
> Where is Rumia? Aside from on us, of course.
> Not particularly.

> In a long while. You should have time to prepare for it. Seems like it will involve the Outside World.

> Nothing irregular. Rumia is sleeping next to you, though.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 03:10:37 AM
> Could we make Rumia part of our body (in our way) without waking her up? If we did so, how would she react?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on February 04, 2022, 03:19:44 AM
>What woke us up?

>How long until the after incident party?

//I am getting BOTW vibes from wake up, Adelind
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 03:45:26 AM
> Could we make Rumia part of our body (in our way) without waking her up? If we did so, how would she react?
>What woke us up?

>How long until the after incident party?

//I am getting BOTW vibes from wake up, Adelind
> No.

> You woke yourself up.

> Doesn't seem like there will be one.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 03:49:04 AM
> Could we make Rumia part of our body (in our way) at all? If we did so, how would she react?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 03:49:54 AM
> Could we make Rumia part of our body (in our way) at all? If we did so, how would she react?
> Yes.
> It seems like she wouldn't care much.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 03:51:25 AM
> How much mass would she add to us?
> Would she be unconscious? If not, would she be able to separate herself from us on her own?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on February 04, 2022, 04:00:28 AM
>Is Alese on our back?

>Do we have any idea why we would be in the shrine?

>Can we tell what time it is?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 04:03:51 AM
> How much mass would she add to us?
> Would she be unconscious? If not, would she be able to separate herself from us on her own?
>Is Alese on our back?

>Do we have any idea why we would be in the shrine?

>Can we tell what time it is?
> As much as a regular person. Doesn't seem like the darkness adds to it.
> Yes.

> Yes.
> You were there before you went to Rumia's void.
> It looks like it might be midday, but you can't tell well.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on February 04, 2022, 04:24:14 AM
>Try to get Alese off without waking her.
->Place her near Rumia if we can

>Take a look around the grounds

>Is anyone plotting against us or friends?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 04:28:49 AM
> How long would it take to add Rumia to us?
> At what point in the process would we need to wake her?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 04:51:18 AM
>Try to get Alese off without waking her.
->Place her near Rumia if we can

>Take a look around the grounds

>Is anyone plotting against us or friends?
> How long would it take to add Rumia to us?
> At what point in the process would we need to wake her?
> You gently get Alese off of you and near Rumia instead.

> No one else appears to be in the room you're in. And outside of the shrine itself, things look the same.
> It's still difficult to tell what time it is, even looking outside...

> No.

> Not too long. You probably won't get caught in the middle of it if someone were actually here.
> Pretty much near the start.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 04:57:10 AM
> What about the process makes it require the added person be awake?
> Is making Reimu part of us still not a possibility?
> Is Reimu sleeping somewhere in the shrine?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on February 04, 2022, 05:07:39 AM
>How hungry are we?

>Where is Reimu?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 05:13:18 AM
> What about the process makes it require the added person be awake?
> Is making Reimu part of us still not a possibility?
> Is Reimu sleeping somewhere in the shrine?
>How hungry are we?

>Where is Reimu?
> "Moving" them in such a way would wake them.
> Not a safe one for her, given you wouldn't really be able to return her to normal.
> Yes. In her room.

> You could go for something to eat, but you'd rather sleep more.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 05:26:09 AM
> Can we slow the process to make it gentler so as to not awaken the person?
> Are there any humans we could add to us that would not be irreversibly altered?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 05:51:20 AM
> Can we slow the process to make it gentler so as to not awaken the person?
> Are there any humans we could add to us that would not be irreversibly altered?
> The speed of it wouldn't cause a difference.
> No.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 06:02:44 AM
> Who else is present?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 06:09:15 AM
> Who else is present?
> Just Rin as well.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 06:11:18 AM
> Would anything unusual happen if we added Rin to ourselves?
> How would Rin feel if we added her to ourselves?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 06:14:47 AM
> Would anything unusual happen if we added Rin to ourselves?
> How would Rin feel if we added her to ourselves?
> Likely something bad for the both of you.
> She would still feel fine. Which is strange, given the likely large negative of doing such a thing.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 06:16:16 AM
> What bad thing would happen to us?
> What bad thing would happen to Rin?
> What would Rin's opinion be of being added to our body?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 06:19:14 AM
> What bad thing would happen to us?
> What bad thing would happen to Rin?
> What would Rin's opinion be of being added to our body?
> The corresponding part of your body would at least cease to exist. That's at least. It could be as bad as you in entirety instead.

> She would be fine with it.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 06:22:00 AM
> Who else are we acquainted with that would be fine being added to our body?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on February 04, 2022, 06:27:33 AM
>Is there anything nearby that we could cook for a meal like deer, eggs, or vegetables?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 06:28:54 AM
> Who else are we acquainted with that would be fine being added to our body?
>Is there anything nearby that we could cook for a meal like deer, eggs, or vegetables?
> You go through your ability.
> It seems like everyone you know well would be fine with it.

> Some materials for such are arriving soon, it seems.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 06:35:54 AM
> Does everyone's okay-ness with being added to us depend on us asking them first? Or would they be fine even if we just went up and did it unprompted?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 06:36:39 AM
> Does everyone's okay-ness with being added to us depend on us asking them first? Or would they be fine even if we just went up and did it unprompted?
> The latter.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 06:38:28 AM
> ...Does that 'everyone' even include Reimu? If so, is she unaware of the consequences, or would she simply not care?
>...Could we make ourselves part of Reimu's body?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 06:41:58 AM
> ...Does that 'everyone' even include Reimu? If so, is she unaware of the consequences, or would she simply not care?
>...Could we make ourselves part of Reimu's body?
> Yes. She would be fine with the consequences as well.
> No. She'd need to do it herself, as you can't do it in the opposite way, given the loss of consciousness.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 06:47:15 AM
> ...Has...has that always been the case for our acquaintances? That they'd all just be hunky-dory being added to us? Seija, at least, would have needed convincing previously. Did something change with her? Her opinion of us doesn't seem very high...
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 06:49:53 AM
> ...Has...has that always been the case for our acquaintances? That they'd all just be hunky-dory being added to us? Seija, at least, would have needed convincing previously. Did something change with her? Her opinion of us doesn't seem very high...
> It has not been.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 06:51:07 AM
> What changed, then? Why are people fine with it now when they weren't before?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 06:55:21 AM
> What changed, then? Why are people fine with it now when they weren't before?
> It seems they've gotten to a better state in general.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 06:58:27 AM
> If we added Rumia to ourselves, would our 'clothes' cease to be?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 06:59:03 AM
> If we added Rumia to ourselves, would our 'clothes' cease to be?
> No.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 07:01:54 AM
> Where is Seija now?
> Are her Tsukumo allies still biologically incapable of being added to us?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 07:06:12 AM
> Where is Seija now?
> Are her Tsukumo allies still biologically incapable of being added to us?
> Back at her group.
> Yes.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 07:08:18 AM
> What would the opinions of Seija's other youkai allies be if we tried adding them to our body?
> Is there a way to change either the Tsukumo ladies or ourselves so that we can add them to ourselves?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 07:09:20 AM
> What would the opinions of Seija's other youkai allies be if we tried adding them to our body?
> Is there a way to change either the Tsukumo ladies or ourselves so that we can add them to ourselves?
> They'd be fine with it.
> You're really feeling like something's not right. But, well, your ability shouldn't be wrong.
> There isn't.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 07:10:45 AM
> Are we currently possessed by Noe1?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 07:11:28 AM
> Are we currently possessed by Noe1?
> You are not.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 07:12:09 AM
> Can we now add inanimate objects to ourselves?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 07:13:03 AM
> Can we now add inanimate objects to ourselves?
> Not in the way you have been considering, no.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 07:13:48 AM
> Is there a different way in which we could add inanimate objects to our body? If so, what would it entail?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 07:15:04 AM
> Is there a different way in which we could add inanimate objects to our body? If so, what would it entail?
> No.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on February 04, 2022, 07:20:45 AM
>What does a 'better state' mean?

>Head outside
->How does Patchouli's fire magic work?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 07:22:45 AM
> Try reshaping our body as we go to make our chest and backside even larger.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 07:25:18 AM
>What does a 'better state' mean?

>Head outside
->How does Patchouli's fire magic work?
> Try reshaping our body as we go to make our chest and backside even larger.
> You would call it a better state of living, but it's not quite that.

> You properly exit the shrine.
> There's nothing abnormally special to it. She just has powerful magic.

> You start readjusting your sizes some more...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 07:28:40 AM
> Does the reshaping process feel any different?
> Is the Reimu asleep back in the shrine we just left the real Reimu?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 07:33:09 AM
> Does the reshaping process feel any different?
> Is the Reimu asleep back in the shrine we just left the real Reimu?
> A bit easier, maybe?
> Yes.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on February 04, 2022, 07:36:30 AM
>Try mixing our fire breath with Patchouli's fire magic
->Try shaping our breath weapon
->Use our fire as the foundation/catalyst for the magic
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 07:37:25 AM
> Continue reshaping ourselves while this happens.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 07:40:05 AM
>Try mixing our fire breath with Patchouli's fire magic
->Try shaping our breath weapon
->Use our fire as the foundation/catalyst for the magic
> Continue reshaping ourselves while this happens.
> You could probably do the idea and shape, but you might need Patchouli's magic herself to get the proper effect.
> The previously mentioned materials arriving has come in the form of Kasen visiting.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 07:41:59 AM
> Wave to her while continuing to reshape ourselves.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 07:43:21 AM
> Wave to her while continuing to reshape ourselves.
> You wave as you work, and she gives a wave in return.
> You wonder if she brought these on her own, or if Reimu asked for them.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 07:45:12 AM
> What does Kasen think of our changing body?
> Is there anyone that actively wants to be added to our body?
> "Greetings, Miss Ibaraki. How does the day treat you?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 07:50:17 AM
> What does Kasen think of our changing body?
> Is there anyone that actively wants to be added to our body?
> "Greetings, Miss Ibaraki. How does the day treat you?"
> She's fine with it.
> Okay, there has to be something wrong.
> On dwelling on it a bit more, she doesn't think it looks bad on you, and isn't against the sight. But that still can be translated to being fine with it. Maybe nothing's actually wrong. Things are just better since the threat is over.

> No, though you aren't known worldwide in Gensokyo anyways...
> "Hello. It's pretty nice out. I'm just bringing a bit of something nice to Reimu." Kasen smiles.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on February 04, 2022, 07:51:33 AM
>Try making little flame rings by shaping our fire breath
->If that works make a fire dragon fly through the hoops
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 07:55:16 AM
>Try making little flame rings by shaping our fire breath
->If that works make a fire dragon fly through the hoops
> You test out shaping your fire breath, though you can't quite get it to form the way you'd like it to...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on February 04, 2022, 08:05:40 AM
>"That good to hear.  She's asleep right now along with everyone else."

>"Would you like some help cooking?"
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 08:21:05 AM
>"That good to hear.  She's asleep right now along with everyone else."

>"Would you like some help cooking?"
> "Well, if you know how to cook, then alright." Kasen responds.
> The fire breath did seem to get a strange look from her, so at least that means she isn't just perfectly fine with everything.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on February 04, 2022, 09:00:48 AM
>Use our ability to know how Kasen cooks.
-->If it worked then grin and say, "I have smidge of knowledge."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 12:13:18 PM
> "In fact, why don't you have a rest and let me take it from here?"
> Make Kasen part of our body. If we're able to, add her to our belly specifically.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on February 04, 2022, 12:58:52 PM
>Wake up
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 01:08:55 PM
>Use our ability to know how Kasen cooks.
-->If it worked then grin and say, "I have smidge of knowledge."
> "In fact, why don't you have a rest and let me take it from here?"
> Make Kasen part of our body. If we're able to, add her to our belly specifically.
>Wake up
> You are already awake. Maybe not wide awake, but fully conscious of your actions and everything.
> You borrow a bit of Kasen's knowledge. Or rather, the general knowledge that she knows, unless she has specific recipes.

> You start to make Kasen a part of your body.
> "A rest? I suppose a short one wouldn't hurt." Kasen decides, setting the basket of goods on the exterior of the Shrine.
> Doesn't seem like she's against it...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 01:10:35 PM
> Stop the reshaping while we're doing this.
> "That's good."
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 01:34:28 PM
> Stop the reshaping while we're doing this.
> "That's good."
> You stop your size increase, finishing making Kasen a part of your body first.
> As you thought, this extra weight isn't something you can't carry. Rumia's darkness clothes still fit over you as well.
> Though, maybe this was a bit too much size in one go. Well, beggars can't be choosers...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 01:37:05 PM
> Did Kasen seem to be aware of the process at all?
> If so, did she know what was being done to her?
> How large are we on the whole now?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 02:11:08 PM
> Did Kasen seem to be aware of the process at all?
> If so, did she know what was being done to her?
> How large are we on the whole now?
> It doesn't seem like she paid as much attention to it.
> An entire person's worth of size has been added to your belly. The other areas you were growing are behind now.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 02:14:25 PM
> How far is Seija's camp from here?

> Pick up the groceries, head back inside, and prepare whatever meal Kasen had planned for Reimu.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 02:31:52 PM
> How far is Seija's camp from here?

> Pick up the groceries, head back inside, and prepare whatever meal Kasen had planned for Reimu.
> Its not too far from the shrine.

> You return inside. Kasen hadnt planned to make anything herself, just ready things for Reimu to try herself.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 02:42:09 PM
> Is 'not too far' a couple of seconds, a couple of minutes, or a couple of hours?
> Has anyone in here woken up yet?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 02:43:48 PM
> Is 'not too far' a couple of seconds, a couple of minutes, or a couple of hours?
> Has anyone in here woken up yet?
> A few minutes at most.

> No.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 02:47:53 PM
> Put the groceries away in their proper locations.
> Return to where we were sleeping, lie down next to Rumia, and act as though we are asleep.
> Add Rumia to our body. She can be added to our belly too, for lack of somewhere better to put her. Complete the process even if she wakes up unless she actively protests.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 02:57:20 PM
> Put the groceries away in their proper locations.
> Return to where we were sleeping, lie down next to Rumia, and act as though we are asleep.
> Add Rumia to our body. She can be added to our belly too, for lack of somewhere better to put her. Complete the process even if she wakes up unless she actively protests.
> You set things away and lie back down.
> You start adding Rumia to your belly as well. She seems initially bothered, but seemingly waves it off. Probably too tired.
> You finish with no hassle nor problems. Well, this just proves your durability.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 03:07:14 PM
> What other youkai are close by that we are acquainted with?
> Time to hoard! Meander over to Seija's camp and sneak around adding the various non-Tsukumo youkai there to our body. Add one each to each of our arms and legs; if there are two left over after that, add one to each side of our chest, and if there is only one left over, add her to our belly again. If there are MORE than two left, then add whoever remains in such a way where we keep ourselves roughly symmetrical, using arms, legs, chest, belly, backside, and tail as needed. (If someone actively protests, don't add them.)
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 03:59:16 PM
> What other youkai are close by that we are acquainted with?
> Time to hoard! Meander over to Seija's camp and sneak around adding the various non-Tsukumo youkai there to our body. Add one each to each of our arms and legs; if there are two left over after that, add one to each side of our chest, and if there is only one left over, add her to our belly again. If there are MORE than two left, then add whoever remains in such a way where we keep ourselves roughly symmetrical, using arms, legs, chest, belly, backside, and tail as needed. (If someone actively protests, don't add them.)
> You head to Seija's camp and start transferring the residents that aren't opposed to such relocation.
>
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 04:03:40 PM
> Complete the process with whoever is willing. (We don't need to ask, but we should stop for any individual that objects.)
> Have a look at ourselves once we're done.
> Take a few steps to get a feel for movement.
> Who did we snag, and who is left over?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 04:17:31 PM
> Complete the process with whoever is willing. (We don't need to ask, but we should stop for any individual that objects.)
> Have a look at ourselves once we're done.
> Take a few steps to get a feel for movement.
> Who did we snag, and who is left over?
> You finish, with no one having objected.
> There were a few Tsukumogami you were incapable of adding however.
> Much larger, though its getting troublesome to move. Seems you aren't all powerful. You dont think you look bad at least.

> What other youkai are close by that we are acquainted with?
> There's Mima at the shrine, but not much else.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on February 04, 2022, 04:25:35 PM
>Try concentrating on the wrongness we felt earlier
->What can we gleam from it?

>Write on the ground
->Watch the writing for a little bit
-->Did anything happen?
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 04:32:22 PM
> Let Benben and Yatsuhashi know that we'd love to have them along for the ride as well, and ask if they'd like to come with us to remain with their friends.
> If they're down for it, as previously considered, reshape our chest to mold around them, one Tsukumo per side, by changing what is roughly a sphere to a crescent to a more defined C-shape, having them get inside that C-shape, and then molding the 'tips' of the C-shape around them back together again to reform a smooth surface of skin, holding them entirely inside.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 04:46:36 PM
>Try concentrating on the wrongness we felt earlier
->What can we gleam from it?

>Write on the ground
->Watch the writing for a little bit
-->Did anything happen?
> Let Benben and Yatsuhashi know that we'd love to have them along for the ride as well, and ask if they'd like to come with us to remain with their friends.
> If they're down for it, as previously considered, reshape our chest to mold around them, one Tsukumo per side, by changing what is roughly a sphere to a crescent to a more defined C-shape, having them get inside that C-shape, and then molding the 'tips' of the C-shape around them back together again to reform a smooth surface of skin, holding them entirely inside.
> Not really. Things are fine and enjoyable right now. There will be another incident later, but that's the Gensokyo regular. The difference this time is that the previous problem you resolved has Reimu considering that its isn't too bad to let you alter whatever "regular" course the future should have, unlike the incidents before.

> You scratch words into the ground. Nothing abnormal happens.

> As they only seem to have been practicing, they agree.
> You try your old idea, and it works just fine. Even aided by the more mass present in your bust.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on February 04, 2022, 04:47:12 PM
>Use our ability to learn our past.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 04:55:23 PM
> Make our way back to the Hakurei Shrine, floating above it. (Don't land on it, we'd probably break something.)
> Now that we have substantially more mass, try reshaping our body to mold ourselves all over the building, covering it up entirely, and then molding ourselves underneath it to reform a smooth surface of skin, holding it entirely inside. Sending ourselves through the ground is fine if we need to. (Try not to let the Tsukumos fall out while doing this; if we must set them free to make use of our body mass, set them down on the Shrine steps so we'll still have them in the end.)
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 05:15:35 PM
>Use our ability to learn our past.
> Make our way back to the Hakurei Shrine, floating above it. (Don't land on it, we'd probably break something.)
> Now that we have substantially more mass, try reshaping our body to mold ourselves all over the building, covering it up entirely, and then molding ourselves underneath it to reform a smooth surface of skin, holding it entirely inside. Sending ourselves through the ground is fine if we need to. (Try not to let the Tsukumos fall out while doing this; if we must set them free to make use of our body mass, set them down on the Shrine steps so we'll still have them in the end.)
> Your ability details that your past awaits being made in the future.

> You try with the shrine, but its still far from enough.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on February 04, 2022, 05:17:16 PM
>Use our ability to learn German breakfast recipes that the others would like
->Make breakfast without breaking the shrine.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 05:20:03 PM
> Once breakfast is made (or if we are unable to go inside and make it), wander around the shrine grounds and make five nearby trees a part of our body. Two can become part of our chest, two can become part of our backside, and one can become part of our belly.
> Then try engulfing the shrine again, as described previously.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 05:32:38 PM
>Use our ability to learn German breakfast recipes that the others would like
->Make breakfast without breaking the shrine.
> Once breakfast is made (or if we are unable to go inside and make it), wander around the shrine grounds and make five nearby trees a part of our body. Two can become part of our chest, two can become part of our backside, and one can become part of our belly.
> Then try engulfing the shrine again, as described previously.
> You start making food for the few residents here, with the ingredients available.

> You try, but it doesn't appear to work. Probably due to being rooted to the ground.
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on February 04, 2022, 05:36:30 PM
>Learning summoning magic with our ability
->Use it to summon the spices and ingredients we need from the outside world
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 05:36:56 PM
> Try using our dragon youkai strength to uproot the trees and lift them out of the ground.
> If we are not strong enough to do so, try reshaping our body so as to flow ourselves into the ground and around the roots of each tree one at a time, engulfing however much of the roots as we can, and then try making the each tree part of our body one-by-one (or using that leverage to rip them out of the ground before trying to make them part of our body).
> If any of the above succeeds and enables us to add the trees to our body, do so as previously described, and then engulf the shrine as previously described.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 05:49:56 PM
>Learning summoning magic with our ability
->Use it to summon the spices and ingredients we need from the outside world
> Try using our dragon youkai strength to uproot the trees and lift them out of the ground.
> If we are not strong enough to do so, try reshaping our body so as to flow ourselves into the ground and around the roots of each tree one at a time, engulfing however much of the roots as we can, and then try making the each tree part of our body one-by-one (or using that leverage to rip them out of the ground before trying to make them part of our body).
> If any of the above succeeds and enables us to add the trees to our body, do so as previously described, and then engulf the shrine as previously described.
> There do not seem to be any of... Usable condition in the outside world...

> You desecrate the shrine grounds in uprooting a few trees and taking them into your body.
> Then the Shrine itself now that you're able, putting your size to that of a building. Though you can't do much moving like this. And it puts Reimu and the others iinsidr incapable of getting involved with the next incident...
>_
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 06:00:30 PM
> That's fine, we can let them out to resolve future incidents as needed. The important thing is that we've hoarded them. They're ours now. All ours...
> If Mima is inside the shrine, make her a part of our tail.
> With what little moving we're still able to do, uproot more trees and add them into our body. Make sure that, once we get to a point where we can't move around anymore, we're located and positioned in such a way that the shrine is where it's supposed to be.
> Then, using the extra mass from whatever trees we were able to get to before we settled down in place, change our shape so as to extend some body mass outward, forming it into a body that looks exactly like ours from when we became a main character. Control this body (which is presumably still physically connected to us) and have it move around the grounds, uprooting and absorbing more trees. Keep continuously spreading out all around the shrine grounds and beyond, uprooting and absorbing trees as we go, in the background of all other actions.
> When we get enough extra mass to spare, reshape ourselves by shooting some of our mass up through the gaps in the floorboards of the shrine and form two more bodies inside, ones that looks exactly like ours from when we became a main character. Have these bodies get in bed with Reimu and snuggle up next to her, hugging her from each side. All ours...
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Philosopher on February 04, 2022, 06:16:56 PM
>Serve breakfast to everyone in the shrine
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 06:17:59 PM
>Serve breakfast to everyone in the shrine

> This can be done once they all wake up using those extra-formed bodies mentioned earlier. Try not to wake anyone prematurely, though. Especially not Reimu~
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Neovereign on February 04, 2022, 06:24:54 PM
> That's fine, we can let them out to resolve future incidents as needed. The important thing is that we've hoarded them. They're ours now. All ours...
> If Mima is inside the shrine, make her a part of our tail.
> With what little moving we're still able to do, uproot more trees and add them into our body. Make sure that, once we get to a point where we can't move around anymore, we're located and positioned in such a way that the shrine is where it's supposed to be.
> Then, using the extra mass from whatever trees we were able to get to before we settled down in place, change our shape so as to extend some body mass outward, forming it into a body that looks exactly like ours from when we became a main character. Control this body (which is presumably still physically connected to us) and have it move around the grounds, uprooting and absorbing more trees. Keep continuously spreading out all around the shrine grounds and beyond, uprooting and absorbing trees as we go, in the background of all other actions.
> When we get enough extra mass to spare, reshape ourselves by shooting some of our mass up through the gaps in the floorboards of the shrine and form two more bodies inside, ones that looks exactly like ours from when we became a main character. Have these bodies get in bed with Reimu and snuggle up next to her, hugging her from each side. All ours...
> Mima s out of your reach with your capabilities.
> You gather some more mass while moving some "limbs" within yourself and the shrine.
> Finally, some peace without incident, and comfort in knowing that not many think you looked bad with bigger sizes.
>Serve breakfast to everyone in the shrine
> This can be done once they all wake up using those extra-formed bodies mentioned earlier. Try not to wake anyone prematurely, though. Especially not Reimu~

> Its a bit bothersome to wait for then to wake, but you can be patient on eating just yet. You'll enjoy it with your friends.
Title: Re: Neo Quest
Post by: Kilgamayan on February 04, 2022, 06:31:29 PM
All ours.

All ours.

ALL OURS.