Maidens of the Kaleidoscope

~Beyond the Border~ => Rumia's Party Games => Topic started by: AngryEclectus on August 14, 2021, 04:42:41 AM

Title: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on August 14, 2021, 04:42:41 AM
Bored out of my mind, so I'm starting a Quest thing. Sorry if it's not great, this is my first time!



> You are Remilia Scarlet.

> Recently, the mysterious Yukari paid the Scarlet Devil Mansion a visit. Again (See Silent Sinner in Blue for more context, I guess). She wanted to ask you some questions, and after answering them, she left without a word. Not long after that, Yukari's shikigami came and asked your maid, Sakuya, some questions, before leaving in a similar fashion to her master.

> Currently, your busy sitting on the balcony of the Mansion, waiting for Sakuya to bring you a new type of tea she made with Patchouli's help. You have a thick book on the table in front of you. While you don't read very often, Sakuya insisted that you should read this one.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: Neovereign on August 14, 2021, 05:39:33 AM
> What's our appearance like? Like, how short are we compared to a fairy, the maids, or Sakuya for example?
> How does our ability work?
> What happens if we split into bats and one of them is killed?
> Relationship with Flandre.

> Check out the book's title.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on August 14, 2021, 06:05:00 AM
> What's our appearance like? Like, how short are we compared to a fairy, the maids, or Sakuya for example?
> How does our ability work?
> What happens if we split into bats and one of them is killed?
> Relationship with Flandre.

> Check out the book's title.

> You look the same as usual, although your blue hair is a little messier than usual. Compared to Sakuya, you're pretty short.
> If your being fully honest, your ability to manipulate fate isn't as incredible as you make it out to be. Your vampire physiology is complicated to explain, and is basically the main reason you have any powers at all.
> While none of your bats have ever been killed, the chances are you'd get a pretty big cut. Although, you'd rather not find out.
> Flandre sometimes gives you the creeps, but you love her, and she loves you. It's safe to say she looks up to you, too.

> The book is called "Grimoire 17: Red Magic". Now that you think about it, reading this might be useful. If you can get through the hundreds of pages.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: Philosopher on August 14, 2021, 06:21:55 AM
>Were we born a youkai or turned into one?

>Look at the book's table of contents
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on August 14, 2021, 06:25:59 AM
>Were we born a youkai or turned into one?

>Look at the book's table of contents

> You've been a Youkai since you were born.

> The book has over 20 chapters on just the basics. It would probably be safe to skip straight to the advanced parts.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: Neovereign on August 14, 2021, 07:14:29 AM
> No need to skip yet. We'll properly read it all. Wouldn't be good if we finished the book early and had nothing to do now...
> How's the back of the book look?
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: Philosopher on August 14, 2021, 07:18:09 AM
>Check the author
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on August 14, 2021, 07:26:37 AM
> No need to skip yet. We'll properly read it all. Wouldn't be good if we finished the book early and had nothing to do now...
> How's the back of the book look?
> Yeah, that makes sense too. You do seem to get bored easily, after all.
> The back of the book is empty. No blurb, nothing.

>Check the author
> No author listed. Probably written by Patchouli, which would explain the sheer volume of the grimoire.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: Neovereign on August 14, 2021, 07:45:26 AM
> Sigh and start the book. Shortcuts won't bring Sakuya around faster.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: Philosopher on August 14, 2021, 07:48:49 AM
>Start the book
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on August 14, 2021, 07:54:35 AM
> Sigh and start the book. Shortcuts won't bring Sakuya around faster.

> And so you do exactly that. Slowly, but surely, you trod through the first chapter of the book, which was about extending the reach of your magic. By the time you finish that chapter, Sakuya emerges from the doorway carrying an umbrella. Looking towards the horizon, you realise that you've been reading for hours, and the sun is just barely visible.

"Mistress, it is almost dawn. If you'd like, I can stay here and accompany you while you read?" Your loyal maid inquires.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: Philosopher on August 14, 2021, 08:06:56 AM
>"No need Sakura.  I believe I will continue my readings in the parlor."

>Memorize the page number
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on August 14, 2021, 08:14:04 AM
>"No need Sakura.  I believe I will continue my readings in the parlor."

>Memorize the page number

> You tell Sakuya that you'll continue to read inside, and she naturally obliges.

> Quickly, before Sakuya helps you up and takes you inside, you look at the page you were on and memorise the page number. Now, you follow her in.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: Philosopher on August 14, 2021, 09:02:07 AM
>Head to the parlor room.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: WitheringFlowerCrown on August 14, 2021, 09:51:28 AM
>Ask Sakuya about the questions that Yukari's Shikigami asked her.
>Follow that up with light chatter about her work and duties while walking into the Parlour Room.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on August 14, 2021, 10:56:05 AM
>Head to the parlor room.
> Carrying the weight of the massive book, you follow Sakuya.

>Ask Sakuya about the questions that Yukari's Shikigami asked her.
>Follow that up with light chatter about her work and duties while walking into the Parlour Room.

> Trying to make it seem like a random question, you ask Sakuya about Ran and her conversation.

"Ah, yes. Ran paid me a visit this morning. Did you see that, Mistress? *Ahem* So, she came up the Mansion to see if we are currently happy with the current state of Gensokyo. I informed her that I myself am happy with Gensokyo. I thought it rude to inquire about why she asked me personally, so I avoided asking."

> To try and avoid suspicion, you quickly change the subject, and ask about any news in the human village. Sakuya looks at you with a strange glare.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: WitheringFlowerCrown on August 14, 2021, 11:57:52 AM
>Did Yukari ask us any similar questions about our opinions on Gensokyo's current state?

>"My, what's with that look, my dear servant? I simply want to enquire about any interesting things happening before I continue reading. After all, there is an entire world outside this Mansion."
>When/If we're in the Parlour Room, find a table to set down the book and read from where we left off.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: Philosopher on August 14, 2021, 06:37:39 PM
>"Is it so strange to be curious of the state of the world around my home?"
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on August 14, 2021, 09:46:19 PM
>Did Yukari ask us any similar questions about our opinions on Gensokyo's current state?

>"My, what's with that look, my dear servant? I simply want to enquire about any interesting things happening before I continue reading. After all, there is an entire world outside this Mansion."
>When/If we're in the Parlour Room, find a table to set down the book and read from where we left off.

> Now that you think about it, Yukari did ask you a very similar question. She came and asked on whether or not you were happy with the current state of Gensokyo, like something was wrong with it. You figured it as one of her weird antics, but still replied honestly.

> "Yes, I suppose that is fair. It was simply unlike you, is all."
> Sakuya leads you into the Parlour, and stands at the door, putting away the umbrella she brought out for you. You walk over to one of the tables, and place the massive grimoire on the table. As you start to read, Sakuya seems to remember something, and hurries off. Probably getting you tea.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: WitheringFlowerCrown on August 15, 2021, 10:41:36 AM
>Wait, did she hurry off physically?
>In fact, how often does Sakuya use her Time Manipulation abilities for minor tasks? If we know.

>Read the next three Chapters and memorize their details, then take a break. There's no way we are finishing the entire book in one evening.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: Philosopher on August 15, 2021, 10:49:02 AM
>Ask Sakuya to bring us something to snack on while we read
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on August 15, 2021, 11:00:21 AM
>Wait, did she hurry off physically?
>In fact, how often does Sakuya use her Time Manipulation abilities for minor tasks? If we know.

>Read the next three Chapters and memorize their details, then take a break. There's no way we are finishing the entire book in one evening.

> Of course not. That would be somewhat inelegant, and that word is not something you would put in the same sentence with the name Sakuya.
> Rarely. Her ability to manipulate time is often used to deal with intruders, and for more complex tasks, like when you ask her to get something from the human village and bring it back in 5 minutes. Of course, you've never actually done that. It's just an example.

> Good idea. You'll get to doing that as soon as you can remember which page you were on...
>Ask Sakuya to bring us something to snack on while we read

> You would, but she's already gone. Oh, well. Hopefully the tea is good.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: WitheringFlowerCrown on August 15, 2021, 11:11:05 AM
>Try to remember the page number that we memorised before.

...you look at the page you were on and memorise the page number...

>And go to that page.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on August 15, 2021, 08:46:21 PM
>Try to remember the page number that we memorised before.

>And go to that page.

>Strange, it's not like you to forget things. You pause for a moment, trying to jog your memory, then flick to the page you started earlier, and finally begin reading.

>You feel like your forgetting something else. Hope it's not important.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: Philosopher on August 16, 2021, 07:13:50 AM
>Think over
->Did you promise Patche something
-->Sakuya
--->Meiling
---->Or perhaps Flandre

>Did we have a party planned today
>Perhaps we had plans for the maids
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on August 16, 2021, 07:26:25 AM
>Think over
->Did you promise Patche something
-->Sakuya
--->Meiling
---->Or perhaps Flandre

>Did we have a party planned today
>Perhaps we had plans for the maids

> Promise... No, no promises. No parties. It was... Of course! Sakuya was going to bring you tea! That must be why she left. But, it's odd. Sakuya isn't one to forget things. Especially if it's a request from you. What's happening?
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: WitheringFlowerCrown on August 16, 2021, 09:24:59 AM
>Memorise our current page number and close the book. It won't do us any good to read it if we forget the contents shortly thereafter.
>Walk to the Kitchen, or Mess Hall, wherever we keep our teas.
>While doing so, attempt to remember "The Vampire Incident" or the Scarlet Mist.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on August 16, 2021, 09:49:47 AM
>Memorise our current page number and close the book. It won't do us any good to read it if we forget the contents shortly thereafter.
>Walk to the Kitchen, or Mess Hall, wherever we keep our teas.
>While doing so, attempt to remember "The Vampire Incident" or the Scarlet Mist.

> Just memorizing the page clearly isn't going to work. Bookmark would be more useful. You slip a sheet of paper into the book, sticking out, so you can go back easily.
> It's not like Sakuya would forget again. Right? Just to make sure, you'll go to the kitchen.
> The Vampire Incident... That's something you would never be able to forget. And as with the Scarlet Mist Incident, while some things are a little foggy, you definitely remember those two. Reimu Hakurei and Marisa Kirisame. Marisa is still a frequent visitor, too.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: WitheringFlowerCrown on August 16, 2021, 10:21:22 AM
>Look around the Kitchen, do we see anyone? Any signs of people being here recently?
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on August 16, 2021, 10:28:48 AM
>Look around the Kitchen, do we see anyone? Any signs of people being here recently?

> Of course. The maids use the Kitchen all the time, even when you don't want them too. Sakuya's here too, except... she's staring blankly at a tea cup. She snaps back, and finally starts pouring one. When she finishes, she turns around and goes to bring it to you, only realizing your already here.
"Oh. Sorry, Mistress. I'm afraid I forgot about the tea you asked for. Would you still like it?"
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: Philosopher on August 16, 2021, 10:34:51 AM
>"Yes.  I would also like something sweet to snack on."
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: WitheringFlowerCrown on August 16, 2021, 06:48:03 PM
>While accepting the tea and sweets, look at the fairy maids. Are they acting strange? Staring blankly into nothing?
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on August 16, 2021, 08:38:39 PM
>"Yes.  I would also like something sweet to snack on."

> "Understood. I shall bring them up to the Parlour, then." She walks off, and you quickly follow suit.

>While accepting the tea and sweets, look at the fairy maids. Are they acting strange? Staring blankly into nothing?

> While leaving, you look at the maids. Most of them seem to be fine, with 4 of them playing 'hide and seek' around the tables. Some of them seem less energetic than usual, though.


//Am I doing OK at this? If you want to, feedback is always welcome! I'm trying really hard to make this work, lol.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: WitheringFlowerCrown on August 16, 2021, 10:29:39 PM
#You're doing fine so far. Most of the issues I could note are purely pedantic.

>Assume a pondering look and sit with crossed legs.
>"Sakuya, have you noticed that certain denizens here are being strangely absent-minded? I almost completely forgot my place in a book I was reading moments ago and I saw you staring blankly into a tea cup before you came to. This is nothing personal, but it seems out-of-character for us. It could even be the beginnings of, dare I say, 'the I word'."
>Relax.
>"Well, we could discuss this in detail, maybe with Pache, once I finish this tea. I hope it isn't cold by now."
>Drink the tea and take a bite out of the sweet snacks to counter any bitter taste.
>Look for the bookmark we left in 'Grimoire 17: Red Magic' and continue from there.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on August 16, 2021, 10:52:48 PM
#You're doing fine so far. Most of the issues I could note are purely pedantic.

>Assume a pondering look and sit with crossed legs.
>"Sakuya, have you noticed that certain denizens here are being strangely absent-minded? I almost completely forgot my place in a book I was reading moments ago and I saw you staring blankly into a tea cup before you came to. This is nothing personal, but it seems out-of-character for us. It could even be the beginnings of, dare I say, 'the I word'."
>Relax.
>"Well, we could discuss this in detail, maybe with Pache, once I finish this tea. I hope it isn't cold by now."
>Drink the tea and take a bite out of the sweet snacks to counter any bitter taste.
>Look for the bookmark we left in 'Grimoire 17: Red Magic' and continue from there.

//Pedantic? Like, small issues? But it's definitely somewhat reassuring, at least.

> You walk back to the Parlour with Sakuya, and sit down. Today has been very strange, and it's still only morning.
> "Well, I have indeed been feeling off somewhat lately. And if what you say is correct, Mistress, then that could mean that Yukari and her shikigami are involved." That would explain her sudden visit.
> Relaxing some more wouldn't hurt. You pick up the tea cup. The lack of an aroma is unusual. You take a small sip, finding the tea oddly sweet. Maybe a little too sweet. You quickly place the cup down, and chew on one of the sweets Sakuya brought.
> "Of course. Miss Patchouli may know something about this event."
> You flip open the book, over to where the paper is sticking out. Able to focus again, you begin reading. Sakuya waits at the door, waiting to take away the cup when you finish.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: WitheringFlowerCrown on August 17, 2021, 10:13:47 AM
>"Huh, sweeter than usual. Must be that new tea Sakuya made with Patchouli."
>Finish the chapter we're on and focus on retaining its contents. Then put the bookmark in place and close the book.
>Finish the tea and snacks.
>"Well, that was enjoyable, a bit too sweet but experimentation is not always bad."

>"I'm heading to the library, that is where Patchouli most likely is. We need to discuss these memory issues with her, you can join me after you're done cleaning up, Sakuya."
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on August 17, 2021, 08:57:14 PM
>"Huh, sweeter than usual. Must be that new tea Sakuya made with Patchouli."
>Finish the chapter we're on and focus on retaining its contents. Then put the bookmark in place and close the book.
>Finish the tea and snacks.
>"Well, that was enjoyable, a bit too sweet but experimentation is not always bad."

>"I'm heading to the library, that is where Patchouli most likely is. We need to discuss these memory issues with her, you can join me after you're done cleaning up, Sakuya."

> You finish the chapter of the book, and slide the bookmark in. You try and finish the tea, but it was becoming too hard to stomach.
> "I see... I will take that into consideration next time."
> "Of course. I will get to cleaning up, mistress. I pray Patchouli knows something about this dilemma."
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: WitheringFlowerCrown on August 18, 2021, 09:15:46 AM
>"Good."
>Go to the Library and look for Patchouli, or that Little Devil. Hope that the Black-White Witch hasn't broken in again.
>While heading there, look around at the fairy maids. Are they still working, doing that goofing off?
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on August 18, 2021, 09:31:54 AM
>"Good."
>Go to the Library and look for Patchouli, or that Little Devil. Hope that the Black-White Witch hasn't broken in again.
>While heading there, look around at the fairy maids. Are they still working, doing that goofing off?

> You head over to the library, and look around. Patchouli isn't at her desk, and the imp is probably stacking books somewhere. There's a small window open. Odd, Pache normally has it closed.
> There are some maids outside the library. Some of them are dusting, some are playing around. The usual.

> Suddenly, the sound of books falling onto the floor echoes nearby you.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: WitheringFlowerCrown on August 18, 2021, 11:32:25 AM
>Rush to the origin of the sound.
>"Please let that just be Pache or that Imp making a mistake and not the Witch!"
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on August 18, 2021, 08:37:40 PM
>Rush to the origin of the sound.
>"Please let that just be Pache or that Imp making a mistake and not the Witch!"

> You quickly rush towards the sound, to find the witch, Marisa, pinned on the floor by a pile of thick books.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: WitheringFlowerCrown on August 19, 2021, 01:04:49 PM
>Snicker at this scene of ineptitude.
>"So, I can see you're having a nice jaunt, thief."
>"Marisa Kirisame, what exactly are you doing here? If it's the usual then I may exercise force myself, since Patchouli seems to be absent."
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on August 19, 2021, 08:35:45 PM
>Snicker at this scene of ineptitude.
>"So, I can see you're having a nice jaunt, thief."
>"Marisa Kirisame, what exactly are you doing here? If it's the usual then I may exercise force myself, since Patchouli seems to be absent."

> "Geez... I ain't tryna steal anything from the library. Not today, I mean. And if your wonderin bout Patchouli, she left the library to go look for you. Says it was urgent or something." Marisa slowly climbs out of the pile of books, using her broom to help her stand up.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: WitheringFlowerCrown on August 20, 2021, 09:45:48 AM
>"Oh, that's pleasant. Why were you here then?"
>Help her stand by lifting her shoulder.

>"Oh dear, I somehow missed her while coming here. Could you be a lamb and help me find her?"
>"Or else."
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on August 20, 2021, 08:18:40 PM
>"Oh, that's pleasant. Why were you here then?"
>Help her stand by lifting her shoulder.

>"Oh dear, I somehow missed her while coming here. Could you be a lamb and help me find her?"
>"Or else."

> You help Marisa up. "I came 'ere cuz Alice and Reimu both have been acting strange. Figured Patchouli would have some books on this, so I came to read. Or borrow it, I guess?"

> "But sure, I'll help ya find her."
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: WitheringFlowerCrown on August 20, 2021, 09:39:04 PM
>"Great."
>"By 'strange', do you mean bouts of short term memory loss? Acting absent-minded? Those are ailments that my servant and I have been suffering."
>Go to our room, if Patchouli was looking for us then surely she would go to our room first.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on August 21, 2021, 12:33:02 AM
>"Great."
>"By 'strange', do you mean bouts of short term memory loss? Acting absent-minded? Those are ailments that my servant and I have been suffering."
>Go to our room, if Patchouli was looking for us then surely she would go to our room first.

> "Yeah, kinda like that. If your feelin' the same, then it really might be an incident."
> You and Marisa head to your room, and find Patchouli waiting outside the door.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: WitheringFlowerCrown on August 21, 2021, 08:58:28 AM
>"Patchouli, wonderful to see you. I'm guessing you were searching for me to talk about everyone's strange behaviour?"
>"Surprisingly, our kleptomaniac here didn't come to steal your books but also research the incident."
>Open the door to our room and walk in.
>"Come in, both of you."
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on August 22, 2021, 10:50:00 AM
>"Patchouli, wonderful to see you. I'm guessing you were searching for me to talk about everyone's strange behaviour?"
>"Surprisingly, our kleptomaniac here didn't come to steal your books but also research the incident."
>Open the door to our room and walk in.
>"Come in, both of you."

"I see... fascinating. But yes, I'm right behind you." You walk into your room with Marisa and Pache. "So, I wanted to discuss the current matter with you. People from the human village seem to have been developing signs of amnesia. I wished to ask whether you have been experience similar effects?"
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: WitheringFlowerCrown on August 23, 2021, 11:49:47 AM
>"Yes. Do you remember the Grimoire 17 you gave me? Well..."
>Explain how we almost completely forgot our place in the book.
>Also give details on Sakuya staring absent-mindedly into an empty cup when she was supposed to serve us tea.
>"Speaking of Sakuya: She was supposed to join me in the Library after cleaning up the Parlour Room. Did she forget her last orders again? Oh no..."
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on August 23, 2021, 09:40:11 PM
>"Yes. Do you remember the Grimoire 17 you gave me? Well..."
>Explain how we almost completely forgot our place in the book.
>Also give details on Sakuya staring absent-mindedly into an empty cup when she was supposed to serve us tea.
>"Speaking of Sakuya: She was supposed to join me in the Library after cleaning up the Parlour Room. Did she forget her last orders again? Oh no..."

> Upon hearing this, Patchouli replies with: "I see. Yes, I may have some idea on what is happening. And, about that book... I wrote it with the idea of helping you prepare for an incident. Coincidentally, the incident started when you were reading it. But excuse me, I'm getting off track. I suggest you find Sakuya, and go look for a youkai named Satori Komeji. One of her abilities involves inducing Amnesia."
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: WitheringFlowerCrown on August 24, 2021, 11:30:12 AM
>"Ah, that was inconvenient timing."
>"So, you believe that this 'Satori' may be responsible for some part of this incident? Very well, I will collect Sakuya and have her accompany me in finding Satori Komeiji."
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on August 24, 2021, 08:34:14 PM
>"Ah, that was inconvenient timing."
>"So, you believe that this 'Satori' may be responsible for some part of this incident? Very well, I will collect Sakuya and have her accompany me in finding Satori Komeiji."

> "I wish you the best of luck. I believe she is the mistress of that large palace... It was called, uh. The Palace of Earth Spirits. Sorry, I had a... mind blank. Oh dear."

> You go to the Parlour room, and get Sakuya. She points out that Marisa is still tagging along.

"Yeah, I'm still 'ere. Can I help you? I've dealt with Satori before. Plus, I wanna help. Kind of."
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 24, 2021, 09:13:19 PM
 :meiling: :player: :2:
> Upon hearing this, Patchouli replies with: "I see. Yes, I may have some idea on what is happening. And, about that book... I wrote it with the idea of helping you prepare for an incident. Coincidentally, the incident started when you were reading it. But excuse me, I'm getting off track. I suggest you find Sakuya, and go look for a youkai named Satori Komeji. One of her abilities involves inducing Amnesia."

> Accept Marisa's Offer to "kind of" help to  join our "research&investigation team"
"
> Do we know exactly where the "Palace of earth Spirits " is located ?

> While exiting the parlour ,and if we are unsure or ignore it, ask Marisa about its location and,especially, ask of her some preliminary advices related to her experience dealing with Satori.

> What preparations have we at our disposal to make or get for such a journey ?
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on August 25, 2021, 12:13:58 AM
:meiling: :player: :2:
> Accept Marisa's Offer to "kind of" help to  join our "research&investigation team"
"
> Do we know exactly where the "Palace of earth Spirits " is located ?

> While exiting the parlour ,and if we are unsure or ignore it, ask Marisa about its location and,especially, ask of her some preliminary advices related to her experience dealing with Satori.

> What preparations have we at our disposal to make or get for such a journey ?

> You tell Marisa that she can tag along. She tells you that the Palace of the Earth Spirits is located in Former Hell. That's gonna be difficult to reach. In addition to the location, she tells you that Satori can copy spell cards from her victims memory.

> As you leave, Sakuya asks Marisa a question. "Are we properly prepared for this journey? We may stop at the Human Village to collect some useful tools, if you feel the need to. Of course, your the expert."
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: WitheringFlowerCrown on August 26, 2021, 04:00:46 PM
>"Sakuya, have more confidence in yourself. I think you've also done quite well in Incident Resolving."
>"...But if Kirisame has something to recommend to us then we can listen."
>Listen to Marisa's response.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on August 26, 2021, 09:19:13 PM
>"Sakuya, have more confidence in yourself. I think you've also done quite well in Incident Resolving."
>"...But if Kirisame has something to recommend to us then we can listen."
>Listen to Marisa's response.

> "O-Of course, Mistress."

> Marisa pauses for a bit, thinking... "Nah, we should be fine. Just make sure your ready to use Danmaku."
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: Branneg Xy on August 29, 2021, 08:07:22 PM
> "O-Of course, Mistress."

> Marisa pauses for a bit, thinking... "Nah, we should be fine. Just make sure your ready to use Danmaku."

> Do we have our parasol with us and do we have all our spellcards ready ?

> Ask them as well if they have their own tools and spellcards ready.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on August 29, 2021, 08:37:59 PM
> Do we have our parasol with us and do we have all our spell cards ready ?

> Ask them as well if they have their own tools and spell cards ready.

> Of course you have our Spell Cards ready. And it seems like Sakuya forgot to put the umbrella away, so technically you do have that too.

> You don't think Marisa would go anywhere without her Spell Cards... And Sakuya seems more than prepared. Which is good, considering the fact that everyone is forgetting stuff.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: WitheringFlowerCrown on August 30, 2021, 11:00:38 AM
>"Spell Cards? Check. Parasol? Conveniently Check. Let's go!"
>"Where to first? Former Hell will be difficult to reach, how did you get in last time, Kirisame?
>"Or will they just let us in if ask politely at Youkai Mountain?" (Sarcastically)
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on August 30, 2021, 08:31:59 PM
>"Spell Cards? Check. Parasol? Conveniently Check. Let's go!"
>"Where to first? Former Hell will be difficult to reach, how did you get in last time, Kirisame?
>"Or will they just let us in if ask politely at Youkai Mountain?" (Sarcastically)

> "How did 'I' get in? Well, I found a blowhole somewhere north of 'ere. There's a long road inside it, leads straight to Former Hell. Sadly, I don't actually know where the blowhole is."
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: WitheringFlowerCrown on August 31, 2021, 07:23:17 PM
>"...A blowhole that you found but don't know the location of?"
>"Regardless of how incredible that is, I guess we're heading north."
>Move North, keep an eye out for large crevices in the ground.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on August 31, 2021, 08:51:35 PM
>"...A blowhole that you found but don't know the location of?"
>"Regardless of how incredible that is, I guess we're heading north."
>Move North, keep an eye out for large crevices in the ground.

> "Yeah, I know. I was a lil' busy shooting fairies and youkai in buckets out of the sky. But to the North!"

> You, Marisa and Sakuya start to travel northwards, away from the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: Branneg Xy on September 02, 2021, 01:15:00 AM
> "Yeah, I know. I was a lil' busy shooting fairies and youkai in buckets out of the sky. But to the North!"

> You, Marisa and Sakuya start to travel northwards, away from the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

> To Marisa :" Were there any particular landmarks you noticed when you found it northwards such as a mountain , a forest , a body of water,a particular formation of the terrain?"

> Based on what Marisa suggests and what we notice,adjust our flight-path.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on September 04, 2021, 04:08:03 AM
// Sorry for the late reply! Had lots to do before, but I'm back!

> To Marisa :" Were there any particular landmarks you noticed when you found it northwards such as a mountain , a forest , a body of water, a particular formation of the terrain?"

> Based on what Marisa suggests and what we notice, adjust our flight-path.

> "Let's see... There was a large amount of wind. It was also cold, like you were on a mountain or something."

> You assume that she means the Youkai Mountain. "Yeah, that might be it. It's worth a try, y'know?"
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: Okuu's Fallout on September 05, 2021, 01:14:36 AM
// Sorry for the late reply! Had lots to do before, but I'm back!

> "Let's see... There was a large amount of wind. It was also cold, like you were on a mountain or something."

> You assume that she means the Youkai Mountain. "Yeah, that might be it. It's worth a try, y'know?"

// No need to be sorry, life happens.

>Mentally roll our eyes at Marisa's inept ability to be visually aware of her surroundings during battle. No telling what could be hiding in the background.

>"Yes, let's go."

> Based on what Marisa suggests and what we notice,adjust our flight-path.

>Adjust our flight path towards Youkai Mountain.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on September 05, 2021, 04:55:06 AM
// No need to be sorry, life happens.

>Mentally roll our eyes at Marisa's inept ability to be visually aware of her surroundings during battle. No telling what could be hiding in the background.

>"Yes, let's go."

>Adjust our flight path towards Youkai Mountain.

> You, Sakuya and Marisa all prepare to go to Youkai Mountain. You can't help but roll your eyes, disappointed in Marisa's not-so-keen sense of observation. You really hope that Satori is the culprit...

> And so, your newly formed trio heads off! After multiple breaks to remember where your going, you finally arrive at the Youkai Mountain.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: Okuu's Fallout on September 05, 2021, 04:07:33 PM
> You, Sakuya and Marisa all prepare to go to Youkai Mountain. You can't help but roll your eyes, disappointed in Marisa's not-so-keen sense of observation. You really hope that Satori is the culprit...

> And so, your newly formed trio heads off! After multiple breaks to remember where your going, you finally arrive at the Youkai Mountain.
>Check our surroundings. Are there any youkai nearby?
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on September 05, 2021, 08:28:06 PM
>Check our surroundings. Are there any youkai nearby?

> Coincidentally, Youkai Mountain seems pretty devoid of Youkai. There were a few Kedama skittling away from the mountain, though. It might be dangerous further up.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: WitheringFlowerCrown on September 05, 2021, 09:32:57 PM
>Attempt to scout ahead with the entire party.
>>Keep attention on our surroundings and remember that we're trying to head up the Youkai Mountain.
>"I think we should prepare for a potential fight. Unless those Kedama are just taking a lively jaunt down."
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on September 05, 2021, 11:11:50 PM
>Attempt to scout ahead with the entire party.
>>Keep attention on our surroundings and remember that we're trying to head up the Youkai Mountain.
>"I think we should prepare for a potential fight. Unless those Kedama are just taking a lively jaunt down."

> Together, you slowly scale up the mountain, looking out for any possible threats.
> "The Kedama are most definitely fleeing. Whatever could be making them so scared?" Stated Sakuya.

> After scaling the mountain for a while, you finally come upon a strange opening in one of the forests on the mountain. Near the opening, a well lay, filled with dirt, seemingly out of place.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: Okuu's Fallout on September 05, 2021, 11:43:27 PM
> Together, you slowly scale up the mountain, looking out for any possible threats.
> "The Kedama are most definitely fleeing. Whatever could be making them so scared?" Stated Sakuya.

> After scaling the mountain for a while, you finally come upon a strange opening in one of the forests on the mountain. Near the opening, a well lay, filled with dirt, seemingly out of place.
> Examine the area. How large is this well?

> "Marisa, does this area look familiar to you?"
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on September 06, 2021, 06:39:26 AM
> Examine the area. How large is this well?

> "Marisa, does this area look familiar to you?"

> The well is pretty big, but it camouflages with the rocks around it, so it's a little hard to see.

> "Hmm... Yes! That's the blowhole, right there!" She rushes towards the opening next to the well. Unbeknownst to her, the dirt filling the well moves slightly, like something is underneath it.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: Okuu's Fallout on September 06, 2021, 04:31:58 PM
> The well is pretty big, but it camouflages with the rocks around it, so it's a little hard to see.

> "Hmm... Yes! That's the blowhole, right there!" She rushes towards the opening next to the well. Unbeknownst to her, the dirt filling the well moves slightly, like something is underneath it.
> Get back at Marisa always breaking into the mansion by staying quiet.
>> Whisper to Sakuya: "Don't say anything, Sakuya. After all, she always breaks into our home."
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on September 06, 2021, 08:28:53 PM
> Get back at Marisa always breaking into the mansion by staying quiet.
>> Whisper to Sakuya: "Don't say anything, Sakuya. After all, she always breaks into our home."

> "I understand, Mistress. But it feels... wrong. Something is very off here."
> The dirt next to Marisa keeps rumbling, slowly getting more violent and apparent.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: Okuu's Fallout on September 06, 2021, 09:02:06 PM
> "I understand, Mistress. But it feels... wrong. Something is very off here."
> The dirt next to Marisa keeps rumbling, slowly getting more violent and apparent.
> Give in. "Marisa, you should get back."
>> If she asks why, pull her back ourselves. There's no time for questions in the situation she's in. If she backs off then asks why, show her the shifting dirt.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on September 07, 2021, 12:51:06 AM
> Give in. "Marisa, you should get back."
>> If she asks why, pull her back ourselves. There's no time for questions in the situation she's in. If she backs off then asks why, show her the shifting dirt.

> "What?" Quickly, you and Sakuya grab her and pull her away from the blowhole and well.

> The dirt in the well stops shifting. Before Marisa can ask any questions, a fairly large bucket bursts out of the dirt. In the bucket, some human-like figure is sleeping.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: Okuu's Fallout on September 07, 2021, 01:23:15 AM
> "Yeah, I know. I was a lil' busy shooting fairies and youkai in buckets out of the sky. But to the North!"

> You, Marisa and Sakuya start to travel northwards, away from the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

> "Didn't you say something about a youkai in a bucket, Marisa?"

> Look closer.

// I'm going to let other people go after this.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on September 07, 2021, 03:23:33 AM
> "Didn't you say something about a youkai in a bucket, Marisa?"

> Look closer.

// I'm going to let other people go after this.

> "Did I? I don't really remember. The only youkai I remember encountering was... Yamame, I think her name was? But now that I think about it, there was another enemy that was stronger than the usual."

> Upon closer examination, it really is a youkai. She has fluffy green hair is tied into two pigtails, and is wearing some kinda pale kimono.

// That's fine! You are still allowed to post, though. It's more so something where 2 people can post at the same time, and it will still technically work. If that makes sense.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: Okuu's Fallout on September 07, 2021, 11:58:05 AM
> "Did I? I don't really remember. The only youkai I remember encountering was... Yamame, I think her name was? But now that I think about it, there was another enemy that was stronger than the usual."

> Upon closer examination, it really is a youkai. She has fluffy green hair is tied into two pigtails, and is wearing some kinda pale kimono.

// That's fine! You are still allowed to post, though. It's more so something where 2 people can post at the same time, and it will still technically work. If that makes sense.
// Alright I'll keep going.

>"Should we wake her up, or just go into the pit?"
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on September 07, 2021, 08:33:33 PM
// Alright I'll keep going.

>"Should we wake her up, or just go into the pit?"

> "We should avoid her, naturally. It would be inconvenient to get into a fight for no reason." Sakuya answers.

> Unfortunately, Sakuya's reply falls on deaf ears. Marisa deliberately shoots some danmaku at the bucket, causing the youkai inside to yelp. And, instead of the bucket falling over, it starts to float in the air. The youkai looks out the bucket.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: WitheringFlowerCrown on September 07, 2021, 09:48:26 PM
>Facepalm
>"Right. We forgot that Marisa's primary method of Incident Resolving is: shoot anything suspicious."
>Address the Youkai in the bucket. "Excuse me. Could you introduce yourself and forgive our acquaintance's transgressions?"
>Nudge Sakuya and whisper: "Prepare for a fight. You know how this can be."
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on September 08, 2021, 01:34:35 AM
>Facepalm
>"Right. We forgot that Marisa's primary method of Incident Resolving is: shoot anything suspicious."
>Address the Youkai in the bucket. "Excuse me. Could you introduce yourself and forgive our acquaintance's transgressions?"
>Nudge Sakuya and whisper: "Prepare for a fight. You know how this can be."

> With a sigh, you ask the bucket youkai to introduce themselves. Marisa has a serious impulse issue...

> "W-Why would she attack me though?" She mutters to herself.
> "Ah! M-My name is Kisume. Are you the one who filled my well with dirt?" She suddenly stops acting timid, and multiple will o' wisps start forming around her bucket. She's probably going to attack...
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: WitheringFlowerCrown on September 08, 2021, 01:35:46 PM
>"No, that would be cruel even for me."
> Try to not sound- ah screw it, we're definitely sounding smug saying this! "Also, I wouldn't recommend attacking us; We are far more formidable than you think. Even with the Spell Card Rules evening things out."
>"And we don't mean you any harm, unless you're related to this 'Memory Loss' Incident currently going on."
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: Branneg Xy on September 09, 2021, 01:21:51 AM
> "Did I? I don't really remember. The only youkai I remember encountering was... Yamame, I think her name was? But now that I think about it, there was another enemy that was stronger than the usual."

> Upon closer examination, it really is a youkai. She has fluffy green hair is tied into two pigtails, and is wearing some kinda pale kimono.

// That's fine! You are still allowed to post, though. It's more so something where 2 people can post at the same time, and it will still technically work. If that makes sense.
// Alright I'll keep going.

>"Should we wake her up, or just go into the pit?"

// Just so indeed about posting and , ADDING :meiling: :extend: to " AngryEclectus " ,  especially in RPs and CYOAs . You  " just relatively and willingly have to " to wait out and/or  slow down ( writing openly or hinting at it silently,whichever is more comfortable,understanding,fret-less with everyone ) if  command(s) / action(s) / consequence(s) /  are about to / are involving / encroaching  those of the fellow players' and/or there could be some greater explanation / breakthrough / etc. in-between fellow players OR from the Parser themselves ( Maidens of the Kaleidoscope / MoTK "exclusive" equivalent to ' Game Master , Quest Master , Story Master , etc . ' )  ...

// ... it is more optional, kind and encouraged-wise , and it is the same about  " a capable main poster having received the go-ahead of the other sharing players openly or silently , due to priorities or else " ,  " to adapt 1 own activity pace , during those eventualities and without frustration, for the good sake of avoiding REALLY outpacing the same sharing players  ( be they usual , new ,returning, occasional, very occasional ,in-between ) or even the Parser ...  "  //

// ... OOC-Only Posts  asking for clarifications,inisghts,explanations ,etc. , and thus between"  //...// " or similar , may be done as well and there are also PM and spoilers options //

> With a sigh, you ask the bucket youkai to introduce themselves. Marisa has a serious impulse issue...

> "W-Why would she attack me though?" She mutters to herself.
> "Ah! M-My name is Kisume. Are you the one who filled my well with dirt?" She suddenly stops acting timid, and multiple will o' wisps start forming around her bucket. She's probably going to attack...

// Memory Jogging and... Memory Jogging PLUS  :cirnotan:  :bigpower: ! //

> Do not tense up nor be distracted, still be  prepared,if it comes to that, to fly and dodge away for a " Spellcard-like Duel" .

> Quick answer and Truly Candid : " I am sorry to hear not only your  well and way-out and has recently been buried but also one person closer to you has unexplainingly attacked  , AND it seemed as if they were not remembering you or very little , were they not , BECAUSE that is The incident taking place ... "

> Pause

> " ...ah but for the presentations  before getting back to the explanations , do a little curtsy ,I am Remilia Scarlet, this fellows with me are  , gesture to Sakuya , Sakuya Izayoi my most trusted Head-Maid while the next one , please be patient, I am going to present and let her be presented a bit later for the valid reason about checking for particular memory loss ..."

> "...in fact... we have discovered up to this point this Incident to be sort-of Special ,a  "  Sneaky Memory Loss or Sneaky Amnesia Incident  " which is seemingly pouring forth from Gensokyo's Underground and  perpetrated ,OR linked to, by a certain Satori ... "

> Pause

> "... certainly certain ones are more affected than others, and you have  meet before 1 of the most afflicted  ..."

> Point to and from Marisa to her without averting gaze : > " ...and so...are you recognising and recalling who she is , what she does or related...or much more ? "

>Pause

> "Fill her in " with these info here she is missing or struggling with , leaving space for Marisa herself of course : " ... Marisa Kirisame , our guide and main expert incident resolver here now together with us for this Special Resolution ; she had encountered and dueled also with you during the previous Underground Incident alongside  the other main incident resolver Reimu Hakurei the Hakurei Shrine Maiden both with a few long-range support..."



Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on September 09, 2021, 02:04:02 AM
>"No, that would be cruel even for me."
> Try to not sound- ah screw it, we're definitely sounding smug saying this! "Also, I wouldn't recommend attacking us; We are far more formidable than you think. Even with the Spell Card Rules evening things out."
>"And we don't mean you any harm, unless you're related to this 'Memory Loss' Incident currently going on."

> "Memory Loss? Wait, who are you again?" She's either involved, or just stupid. And very aggresive.


> Do not tense up nor be distracted, still be  prepared,if it comes to that, to fly and dodge away for a " Spellcard-like Duel" .

> Quick answer and Truly Candid : " I am sorry to hear not only your  well and way-out and has recently been buried but also one person closer to you has unexplainingly attacked  , AND it seemed as if they were not remembering you or very little , were they not , BECAUSE that is The incident taking place ... "

> Pause

> " ...ah but for the presentations  before getting back to the explanations , do a little curtsy ,I am Remilia Scarlet, this fellows with me are  , gesture to Sakuya , Sakuya Izayoi my most trusted Head-Maid while the next one , please be patient, I am going to present and let her be presented a bit later for the valid reason about checking for particular memory loss ..."

> "...in fact... we have discovered up to this point this Incident to be sort-of Special ,a  "  Sneaky Memory Loss or Sneaky Amnesia Incident  " which is seemingly pouring forth from Gensokyo's Underground and perhaps so perpetrated ,or at least linked to, by a certain Satori ... "

> Pause

> "... certainly certain ones are more affected than others, and you have  meet before 1 of the most afflicted  ..."

> Point to and from Marisa to her without averting gaze : > " ...and so...are you recognising and recalling who she is , what she does or related...or much more ? "

>Pause

> "Fill her in " with these info here she is missing or struggling with , leaving space for Marisa herself of course : " ... Marisa Kirisame , our guide and main expert incident resolver here now together with us for this Special Resolution ; she had encountered and dueled also with you during the previous Underground Incident alongside  the other main incident resolver Reimu Hakurei the Hakurei Shrine Maiden both with a few long-range support..."

> "Oh, there's another incident? Yeah, know that I think about it, I do remember her, the witch girl. I was just gonna pull a prank on her, but she shot me out of the sky! And, wait, how do you know about that? You didn't seem to know about me before. Also, who's Satori?" It's really hard to tell if she's been affected by the incident.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: WitheringFlowerCrown on September 09, 2021, 12:26:17 PM
>"Marisa, that witch girl, informed us that she met a Youkai or two around here that was more powerful than the others. I'm guessing that's you. Because the other is called 'Yamame'."

>"Komeiji Satori is well... a Satori. She resides in The Palace of The Earth Spirits in Former Hell and might have something to do with this incident, because part of her abilities involves memories. I'm surprised that you don't remember her, she is apparently infamous in that area."

>Make a pondering gesture. "Actually, this situation might be domino effect."
>"Someone might have forgotten that this is your well, and filled it with dirt thinking that it was unused."

>Glance towards Sakuya and Marisa. "Anything to add?"
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on September 09, 2021, 08:53:21 PM
>"Marisa, that witch girl, informed us that she met a Youkai or two around here that was more powerful than the others. I'm guessing that's you. Because the other is called 'Yamame'."

>"Komeiji Satori is well... a Satori. She resides in The Palace of The Earth Spirits in Former Hell and might have something to do with this incident, because part of her abilities involves memories. I'm surprised that you don't remember her, she is apparently infamous in that area."

>Make a pondering gesture. "Actually, this situation might be domino effect."
>"Someone might have forgotten that this is your well, and filled it with dirt thinking that it was unused."

>Glance towards Sakuya and Marisa. "Anything to add?"

> "Oh! Now that you mention it, I've seen a bunch of powerful youkai come through the blowhole before. They all said they worked for Satori. And if your looking for Yamame, she's sleeping in the blowhole. It's cold and damp in there. And, uh... what's a domino effect? Some kinda spell card? And one more thing! If someone really did forget that this was my well, then what do I do now?"

> "I'm afraid I can't think of anything important that could help us on our journey, Mistress." Sakuya seems... lost, Again. The incident is probably affecting humans the most.

> "I have somethin' to add!" Marisa shouts. "This is pointless, so let's beat 'er up!" She's acting more brash than usual. Is this a side-affect of the incident?
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: Branneg Xy on September 10, 2021, 07:07:21 AM
> "Oh! Now that you mention it, I've seen a bunch of powerful youkai come through the blowhole before. They all said they worked for Satori. And if your looking for Yamame, she's sleeping in the blowhole. It's cold and damp in there. And, uh... what's a domino effect? Some kinda spell card? And one more thing! If someone really did forget that this was my well, then what do I do now?"

> "I'm afraid I can't think of anything important that could help us on our journey, Mistress." Sakuya seems... lost, Again. The incident is probably affecting humans the most.

> "I have somethin' to add!" Marisa shouts. "This is pointless, so let's beat 'er up!" She's acting more brash than usual. Is this a side-affect of the incident?

> To Marisa, holding an hand gerard her and Kisume: " It is useless to waste energy and efforts against 1 who is not involved in causing this Incident, has suffered because of it and is willingly giving us bits of informative help, not to mention any relatively useless conflict took on could cause Alerts to travel down There and make wary and prepared the Real Perpetrator and Accomplices about us far too soon  ".

> To Kisume: " Did you recognise any of those "powerful youkai who said they worked for Satori"'? Were they unrelated to that familiar Youkai you were mentioning earlier who attacked you abruptly? "

> " ''The Memory Loss by Incident is spreading and involving more and more" that is ' The Domino Effect " basically in this case...  "

> "... about your well, we are on our way to Resolve this Incident so that everyone can remember well again including that that is your well and it has to be unobstructed, and thus any help for us and related in that regard is a welcome one ".
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on September 12, 2021, 08:39:48 PM
> To Marisa, holding an hand gerard her and Kisume: " It is useless to waste energy and efforts against 1 who is not involved in causing this Incident, has suffered because of it and is willingly giving us bits of informative help, not to mention any relatively useless conflict took on could cause Alerts to travel down There and make wary and prepared the Real Perpetrator and Accomplices about us far too soon  ".

> To Kisume: " Did you recognise any of those "powerful youkai who said they worked for Satori"'? Were they unrelated to that familiar Youkai you were mentioning earlier who attacked you abruptly? "

> " ''The Memory Loss by Incident is spreading and involving more and more" that is ' The Domino Effect " basically in this case...  "

> "... about your well, we are on our way to Resolve this Incident so that everyone can remember well again including that that is your well and it has to be unobstructed, anda thus any help for us and related in that regard is a welcome one

> "Ah, so that's a Domino effect. You speak funny! Also, I dunno if this'll help you, but I saw a girl with a bonnet walk past here with some cat youkai and fox youkai."

> Marisa looks at you, dumbstruck. "Wow. You do understand that she's obviously involved, right?"
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: WitheringFlowerCrown on September 13, 2021, 01:00:25 PM
>"Marisa, please explain how Kisume is involved with this Incident? Or is this just your gut instinct as an Incident Resolver?"

>"Kisume herself seems to be as forgetful as everyone else here, if not more. Why would the culprit inflict her with the same Memory Loss as everyone else if she's a part of their schemes?"
>"There's also the alternative: that she's just naturally this forgetful. If that's the case I wouldn't trust her in any part of planning an Incident. And I think I would know about planning Incidents considering my past deeds."
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on September 13, 2021, 08:31:34 PM
>"Marisa, please explain how Kisume is involved with this Incident? Or is this just your gut instinct as an Incident Resolver?"

>"Kisume herself seems to be as forgetful as everyone else here, if not more. Why would the culprit inflict her with the same Memory Loss as everyone else if she's a part of their schemes?"
>"There's also the alternative: that she's just naturally this forgetful. If that's the case I wouldn't trust her in any part of planning an Incident. And I think I would know about planning Incidents considering my past deeds."

> "See, Kisume is basically the bodyguard for Yamame Kurodani, who helps guard the entrance to Former Hell."

> "Oh, and Kisume is just an idiot. She does have the ability to keep the blowhole hidden, though. I think. Maybe that's Yamame's?" Her brash idiocy just wasted your time. It would be best to just go through, and forget about the bucket youkai.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: Branneg Xy on September 14, 2021, 07:26:40 AM

> "See, Kisume is basically the bodyguard for Yamame Kurodani, who helps guard the entrance to Former Hell."

> "Oh, and Kisume is just an idiot. She does have the ability to keep the blowhole hidden, though. I think. Maybe that's Yamame's?" Her brash idiocy just wasted your time. It would be best to just go through, and forget about the bucket youkai.

> Patiently to Marisa while looking between her and Kisume: " We still managed to find the Entrance without anyone hindering us about such though,  and Kisume here not only is no longer willing to be blocking our passage but she also helped us discover in advance three very interesting people preceding us... "

> "... Yukari, her Shikigami and her Shikigami's Shikigami".

> " There is also to always consider and watch out for   that the Amnesia Effect is going to make harder for you, Marisa, and the others more affected,  to remember the familiar things you have done  and familiar faces you have met there before at the risk of both dragging us all in unnecessary fights, heaping difficulties on securing any genuine help we can find and giving more time for. the Effects of the Incident to spread out... "

>"... getting caught up in such obstacles, as well as dallying around here too much, is rather an help for the Culprit or Culprits, wouldn't you agree on that and that by now is best to proceed in as a prudent and compact group ? "

> If none is objecting,  prudently proceed through the Entrance as a compact group.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: Okuu's Fallout on September 14, 2021, 11:18:49 AM
>"Would you like to accompany us, Kisume?"
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on September 18, 2021, 05:49:33 AM
//Sorry, had stuff on! Again!

> Patiently to Marisa while looking between her and Kisume: " We still managed to find the Entrance without anyone hindering us about such though,  and Kisume here not only is no longer willing to be blocking our passage but she also helped us discover in advance three very interesting people preceding us... "

> "... Yukari, her Shikigami and her Shikigami's Shikigami".

> " There is also to always consider and watch out for   that the Amnesia Effect is going to make harder for you, Marisa, and the others more affected,  to remember the familiar things you have done  and familiar faces you have met there before at the risk of both dragging us all in unnecessary fights, heaping difficulties on securing any genuine help we can find and giving more time for. the Effects of the Incident to spread out... "

>"... getting caught up in such obstacles, as well as dallying around here too much, is rather an help for the Culprit or Culprits, wouldn't you agree on that and that by now is best to proceed in as a prudent and compact group ? "

> If none is objecting,  prudently proceed through the Entrance as a compact group.

> "Huh... I guess your right. I would find it hard to believe she knew who Yukari was." Marisa is calm again. These sudden extreme mood changes are definitely part of the incident. Can Satori do that?

> "Eh? Accompany you? Where?" It's best you just leave her. It would be easier not to explain the same thing 3 times to someone.

> As you, Marisa and Sakuya start to walk off, each taking turns at sliding into the blowhole, Kisume detaches her bucket from the well and jumps into the blowhole with you. "Wait! You didn't answer my question!" Her voice echoes around you.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: WitheringFlowerCrown on September 20, 2021, 03:00:27 PM
>"So, Marisa, you mentioned a road that leads to Former Hell. Any descriptors you could give us?"
>Prepare for disappointment, this Incident is scarily efficient at obfuscating the information we need.

>Continue going down the blowhole.
>>Look for that long road that Marisa talked about.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: Branneg Xy on September 20, 2021, 07:32:07 PM
//  :meiling: WELCOME BACK AGAIN to (MotK V³) FORUMING   :extend: , do not fret because you are hopefully and actually more refreshed+motivated+unencumbered overall in this context "and more ithe mportant Beyond(s)",or on more on the way and more prepared for such...//

//...  we all are likely, or should be for the best, to be give out hints or messages similar to yours somehow in similar situation somehow (event silent or really inkling-like) ,  in regards to whenever and we end  up slower and slower in activity up to mini-hiatuses/suspension/breaks... then the eventual and mostly-expected return and pick-up again of the pace; /

//Sorry, had stuff on! Again!

> "Huh... I guess your right. I would find it hard to believe she knew who Yukari was." Marisa is calm again. These sudden extreme mood changes are definitely part of the incident. Can Satori do that?

> "Eh? Accompany you? Where?" It's best you just leave her. It would be easier not to explain the same thing 3 times to someone.

> As you, Marisa and Sakuya start to walk off, each taking turns at sliding into the blowhole, Kisume detaches her bucket from the well and jumps into the blowhole with you. "Wait! You didn't answer my question!" Her voice echoes around you.

>"So, Marisa, you mentioned a road that leads to Former Hell. Any descriptors you could give us?"
>Prepare for disappointment, this Incident is scarily efficient at obfuscating the information we need.

>Continue going down the blowhole.
>>Look for that long road that Marisa talked about.

> Begin proceeding and take slides into the Blowhole, yes,   BUT since Kisume still seems willing to really help stop to an halt, tell Marisa and Sakuya that Kisume deserves a fair explanation and chance to join in with I

>... Turn to Kisume and clarify to her if she wants to accompany us, even up to a certain point, to explore, resolve and end this Amnesia or Loss of Memo Incident, in going further down to Satori since she is at least an Important Involved 1,if not perhaps the Main Culprit or Among the main 1...

>... wait if she agrees, if she refuses, if she needs a bit more clarification, and after...

> Be proceeding and consulting like we meant.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on October 04, 2021, 08:37:40 PM
// Holidays came around, and I found 0 time whatsoever to continue this thing. Luckily, I have time again! Hope you didn't think I gave up on this, lol

>"So, Marisa, you mentioned a road that leads to Former Hell. Any descriptors you could give us?"
>Prepare for disappointment, this Incident is scarily efficient at obfuscating the information we need.

>Continue going down the blowhole.
>>Look for that long road that Marisa talked about.

> "It's actually just the entire blowhole. Further ahead, the path starts to seem less natural, that's where the road starts."
> You continue traveling down, glad about the surprisingly straight-forward information.

//  :meiling: WELCOME BACK AGAIN to (MotK V³) FORUMING   :extend: , do not fret because you are hopefully and actually more refreshed+motivated+unencumbered overall in this context "and more ithe mportant Beyond(s)",or on more on the way and more prepared for such...//

//... ; if done and keep it done and enhanced with ever-betterment,factuality,true hopefulness without " unredeemed distortions and faults about the too little or the much "on exceeding factual  , we all are likely to be give out hints or messages similar to yours somehow in similar situation somehow (event silent or really inkling-like) ,  in regards to whenever and overalk  we end  up slower and slower up to  some mini-hiatus /suspension/breaks/etc.,
and then be really returning  wholeheartedly with "Sorry, had stuff on! Again(and Again *X...)

> Begin proceeding and take slides into the Blowhole, yes,   BUT since Kisume still seems willing to really help stop to an halt, tell Marisa and Sakuya that Kisume deserves a fair explanation and chance to join in with I

>... Turn to Kisume and clarify to her if she wants to accompany us, even up to a certain point, to explore, resolve and end this Amnesia or Loss of Memo Incident, in going further down to Satori since she is at least an Important Involved 1,if not perhaps the Main Culprit or Among the main 1.

>... wait if she agrees, if she refuses, if she needs a bit more clarification, and after...

> Be proceeding and consulting like we meant.

> You turn towards Kisume. She already seems to know a little bit about the incident, but it's worth trying to explain the rest to her.

> After doing so, Kisume tilts her head in confusion. You think it didn't sink in, but then she cocks her head back to it's normal position and replies with a "Oh, OK!". Almost as dumb as a fairy...
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: Branneg Xy on October 05, 2021, 09:00:47 PM
//  :I: :T:  :I: :S:  :A: :L: :R: :I: :G: :H: :T: //
// Holidays came around, and I found 0 time whatsoever to continue this thing. Luckily, I have time again! Hope you didn't think I gave up on this, lol

> "It's actually just the entire blowhole. Further ahead, the path starts to seem less natural, that's where the road starts."
> You continue traveling down, glad about the surprisingly straight-forward information.

> You turn towards Kisume. She already seems to know a little bit about the incident, but it's worth trying to explain the rest to her.

> After doing so, Kisume tilts her head in confusion. You think it didn't sink in, but then she cocks her head back to it's normal position and replies with a "Oh, OK!". Almost as dumb as a fairy...

> Proceed deeper in with the addition of Kisume, then.

> While proceeding in, and keeping aware of the sorroundings, ask Kisume: " Have you noticed anything else strange or out of place besides those 3 Surface Youkai coming this way claiming they work for Satori, your Well being  filled in by unknown ones for no apparent reason...? "
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on October 07, 2021, 03:55:30 AM
//For some reason, Edge is saying the certificate is invalid. Sadly, that means I can't quote. Good luck figuring it out, though!

> You continue walking through the blowhole. Kisume replies to you with a "No, not really." Before you can think of anything esle to say, a loud rumble is heard behind you.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: Branneg Xy on October 08, 2021, 11:47:42 AM
// https://www.errorsolutions.tech/error/microsoft-edge-certificate-error-navigation-blocked if it is of any help  //
//For some reason, Edge is saying the certificate is invalid. Sadly, that means I can't quote. Good luck figuring it out, though!

> You continue walking through the blowhole. Kisume replies to you with a "No, not really." Before you can think of anything esle to say, a loud rumble is heard behind you.

> Quickly  turn around ,take a bit of altitude and be ready to dodge out of the way.

> Tell the others to do the same.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on October 11, 2021, 12:54:16 AM
// https://www.errorsolutions.tech/error/microsoft-edge-certificate-error-navigation-blocked if it is of any help  //
> Quickly  turn around ,take a bit of altitude and be ready to dodge out of the way.

> Tell the others to do the same.

> You all jump out of the way, but nothing came.

> "What was that rumbling sound?" Sakuya inquired. Just after she said that, Marisa passes out, without any warning. Her face is flushed, and her body is extremely warm. She's sick!
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: Branneg Xy on October 14, 2021, 08:29:32 PM
> You all jump out of the way, but nothing came.

> "What was that rumbling sound?" Sakuya inquired. Just after she said that, Marisa passes out, without any warning. Her face is flushed, and her body is extremely warm. She's sick!

// Yamame's ability attacks? //

> Support Marisa and carry her gently : " Something or someone inside here and close-by must be the direct cause of this ..."

> Turn back in direction of the entrance : "... and now we better get Marisa at least some fresh air,but not before taking a little look at the site of that rumbling... "

> Cautiously proceed to inspect the site of the "loud rumbling" .
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: AngryEclectus on October 18, 2021, 12:53:26 AM
> You pick up Marisa and rest her on your back.
> As you approach the site of the rumbling, you start to feel heavy. From the corner of your eye, you notice something, or more specifically, someone, move.
Title: Re: Remilia Quest
Post by: Branneg Xy on October 19, 2021, 01:52:57 PM
> You pick up Marisa and rest her on your back.
> As you approach the site of the rumbling, you start to feel heavy. From the corner of your eye, you notice something, or more specifically, someone, move.

> Get a good hold and focus of ourselves  to compensate for this  "heaviness" .

> Halt our pace before doing more backtracking-inspecting , position the unconscious Marisa on our back so we can more comfortably and swiftly turn around and be (if needed) prepared to set her near our current ...

> make a gesture and a clear enough whisper for Sakuya and Kisume to face those sorroundings at the corner of the "moving someone",face and observe that way...

>...and call out for them to show themselves in the open as much as possible to avoid stumbling  slow-down like with marisa with a Deeper incident going on.