~Beyond the Border~ > Akyuu's Arcade
Fate/Grand Order - You Can (Not) Rate Up
<< < (4/75) > >>
commandercool:
Stheno is a horrible starter character. She should not be on the starter list and neither should Deon. But she is in the Shuten Club of 40% Shuten charismas so that's a big plus. A big plus that deeeefinitely is not of any use to new players.
Kilgamayan:
Stheno is the best starter character because it is very important that new players know their place in the Fate world (below Stheno).
commandercool:
It is very important that new players know their place in the Fate world (below Shuten's arm candy).
Ionasal kkll Solciel:
Funnily enough, d'Eon does get booted from the starter set later on; they get yeeted by Suzuka.

I do agree having a heavy tank in the starter set when you start with one is awkward as hell.

I just realized they made one of the cards in the Rank Up banner a question mark to hide the fact that two Alter Egos are getting buffs.
Rei Scarlette:
Welp, today is officially the first time I've actually witnesses the "silver card turning gold" thing myself. I always knew about it, but I didn't know what it looks like.

Silver card stopped spinning, then started sparking with gold electricity sparks, and the card transformed into... NP2 Francis Drake :V

I really wish it were Shiki but I'm not even mad. Drake has been so useful, and also is one of my 5 or so bond 10 servants right now. I'd say she deserves the upgrade.

(also my very 2nd NP2 SSR?? that's neat)

ed: spleling
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version