~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
<< < (42/42)
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on November 05, 2020, 10:29:33 PM ---> " I see...is that what you are browsing for tied with your unusual "silent demeanor" or is that for another reason?"

> Make a dismissive gesture: " Oh,this is not to pry or anything,but since Lady Patchouli went recently missing there has been "unusual occurences happening" like yours and miss Reimu's "musteriously delicate visits"in this Great Library..."

> Marisa does not have any sack or stack of Tomes with her,does she?

--- End quote ---
> Marisa shakes her head.

> She's empty handed, in fact.
>_
Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on November 05, 2020, 10:29:33 PM ---> " I see...is that what you are browsing for tied with your unusual "silent demeanor" or is that for another reason?"

> Make a dismissive gesture: " Oh,this is not to pry or anything,but since Lady Patchouli went recently missing there has been "unusual occurences happening" like yours and miss Reimu's "musteriously delicate visits"in this Great Library..."

> Marisa does not have any sack or stack of Tomes with her,does she?

--- End quote ---
// ...*laughing smile :cirnotan: and staying un-edited* "musteriously" I had written at that time by unmusteriouslymysteriously typo+non-correction //

//Well,*almost* time to move to Enounters among,but not just,"Sack of Books,Koakuma's Room,*meeting some Fairy Maids and Reimu again or "Trails",Clues&Hints Look-it (even in Retrospective of the 1st Koakuma Quest), and Of Course Hopefully out/far out of Voilè  :meiling: ,and...  :power: + :lenemy:* +  :bigpower: //

//... nothwistanding I " waited and make to wait *(too)much*mostly ,for wanting no Risk Out-Pace nor of  writing Again out of place nor "  Pust to Become Mostly Parser& 1-Player " ;this is all  to open&keep open  * Potential of Spaces,possibilities, inspirations and surprises in the achievable good/best sense //

--- Quote from: Neovereign on November 08, 2020, 11:27:50 AM ---> Marisa shakes her head.

> She's empty handed, in fact.
>_

--- End quote ---

//Read above...I still have Intent&Opportunity in Writing Out such Notices in Future ( fair-paced as I am able and  overall less ... " :sweatangry: explainful " ...) ; together by Still Leaving Time&Spaces for ,playerS *while hopefully regulating Wait/Slow-Downs/Pace-Expectation/Cluttering on my reply-writings* //

> Wait a bit then Fly back Three Good Distance Steps Marisa taking care not to disturb.

> Look around and Energy-Sense Again for Oddities or Clues or such.

> Observe&Gauge her from multiple angles AND Silently : Reactions,Body Languages,Expressisivitiea and Movements-to-Books.

> Wait a bit while also Reflecting about : " Tasks,To-do,Snags".

> When waiting,looking,Reflecting is fair enough...approach Marisa for the very last of...are with experience with Questioning,Interrogating,People's Analytical ?
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version