~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

Rumia Quest - Another

<< < (165/166) > >>

Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: Neovereign on January 15, 2022, 01:19:31 AM ---> "Ah. It's likely going to be in her own void. That's most likely."
>_

--- End quote ---

//  An Hidden Link ?//

> " Have you "visited", together with X at her own privacy and dkscretion,at Her Own Void of Her Own Shade as well,then?"

> " Had It at that time  turned " different and...  a ...sort-of Pervading Essence...Otherwordly Peculiar of a Crimson Scarlet Hue already?"

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on January 17, 2022, 10:59:31 PM ---// (!)... (!)//

> " Have you "visited", together with X at her own privacy and dkscretion,at Her Own Void of Her Own Shade as well,then?"

> " Had It at that time  turned " different and...  a ...sort-of Pervading Essence...Otherwordly Peculiar of a Crimson Scarlet Hue already?"

--- End quote ---
> "No. Just a sort of dream, like this."
>_

Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: Neovereign on January 20, 2022, 03:12:14 PM ---> "No. Just a sort of dream, like this."
>_

--- End quote ---

// This is also mean to the end to prolong the space for partecipation,for eventual team-uncovering Q&A as well for any players , or player-counselours , to try AND discern discover which is usefully good to learn plus which is not .
ALL together with trying the best at not bogging down time-focus-Impotance-Spirit (especially those  :extend: Quite  :extend: patient and perseverant Parser Neovereign  ),but not the point waste time or focus:
is it in this or Another(s'?) "Dream-Scape like  Void   "   this ( possibly temporary description ) " Original Inner RUMIA'S SPIRIT"   lives & & thrives? OR in a Dwelling  closer to Senkai ( Supernatural Hermit or Sage Nearly Hidden and Retreated Pocket World sustained by Supernatural Hermit-Sage Arts) ? Nearer to Bona-Fide Dream World(s) OR Adjacent to the Kaian/Dreamscape Passage(s) ? Akin to another Other World ? ....//

>  :point: Shadow  :point: of a bening smile+ glint in eyes :
 "  Kindly Forgive me if I could be or slip into being curious and curiouser ...
The important or just useful characteristics of this dream-like Void ,for the nice purpose of truly advancing and taking eventual others and neighbours to understand ...such  are they sort-of Void in a Dream World ? Dream-Corridor ? Set Apart for us 2Rumia-Only,Accesible+Existing Only when you set-up a welcoming meet Only when I Sleep ...
for I am " on real attention rather than dream-like one ..."

> " ... or do those and others bear BOTH Similarities and Differences ?
 This is to  Rightly realize which Good Graces may be Involved with,and which Bad Defects to Abstain from. "

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on January 20, 2022, 11:55:05 PM ---// This is also mean to the end to prolong the space for partecipation,for eventual team-uncovering Q&A as well for any players , or player-counselours , to try AND discern discover which is usefully good to learn plus which is not .
ALL together with trying the best at not bogging down time-focus-Impotance-Spirit (especially those  :extend: Quite  :extend: patient and perseverant Parser Neovereign  ),but not the point waste time or focus:
is it in this or Another(s'?) "Dream-Scape like  Void   "   this ( possibly temporary description ) " Original Inner RUMIA'S SPIRIT"   lives & & thrives? OR in a Dwelling  closer to Senkai ( Supernatural Hermit or Sage Nearly Hidden and Retreated Pocket World sustained by Supernatural Hermit-Sage Arts) ? Nearer to Bona-Fide Dream World(s) OR Adjacent to the Kaian/Dreamscape Passage(s) ? Akin to another Other World ? ....//

>  :point: Shadow  :point: of a bening smile+ glint in eyes :
 "  Kindly Forgive me if I could be or slip into being curious and curiouser ...
The important or just useful characteristics of this dream-like Void ,for the nice purpose of truly advancing and taking eventual others and neighbours to understand ...such  are they sort-of Void in a Dream World ? Dream-Corridor ? Set Apart for us 2Rumia-Only,Accesible+Existing Only when you set-up a welcoming meet Only when I Sleep ...
for I am " on real attention rather than dream-like one ..."

> " ... or do those and others bear BOTH Similarities and Differences ?
 This is to  Rightly realize which Good Graces may be Involved with,and which Bad Defects to Abstain from. "

--- End quote ---
> "This place as just a dream. X has hers, but its not like it had an actual place anywhere. I could just tell her what you know and vice versa for you. I'm not too sure about the voids though. She put some other things in hers that you won't see in yours, but they could still be tied together somehow. I don't know."
>_

Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: Neovereign on January 21, 2022, 01:16:53 AM ---> "This place as just a dream. X has hers, but its not like it had an actual place anywhere. I could just tell her what you know and vice versa for you. I'm not too sure about the voids though. She put some other things in hers that you won't see in yours, but they could still be tied together somehow. I don't know."
>_

--- End quote ---

> Turn around to better observe and see the characteristics " Our Dream-like Shadow Void"....

> ... then say :" since you could tell what I know to X and viceversa,does it mean that , as Long as at least 1 is Asleep and you are willing to Relay Messages&Counsels , we could be able to use them as  " An Indirectly Relay-Linked  No-Distance Resereved Communication Channel  ? "

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version