~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Game Over!)

<< < (495/496) > >>

Bardiche:
Hang on, I want to embrace the lurkmoar playstyle, get less flak, coast to end-game with a power role, and then counter-claim Serela's bullstrawberries music box man role.

zwerdjib:

--- Quote from: Bardiche on May 03, 2020, 10:02:25 PM ---Hang on, I want to embrace the lurkmoar playstyle, get less flak, coast to end-game with a power role, and then counter-claim Serela's bullstrawberries music box man role.

--- End quote ---

im down to watch this happen in real time

NucleusWaffles:
Couple of thoughts:

I genuinely like Smartbomb's play style, he's very articulate and open.

I also, genuinely like Fabloo's commitment into the thread, there were a few *~PANIC~* moments when we thought it was going to happen with the "not actually masons" talk.

I was feeling super inadequate because I was outed so early.

Serela is a genuinely formidable scum, carries the game himself through sheer charisma. I will priority lynch this person every next time we play.

I am not even sure if that meltdown was genuine or just pure instinct powering through, but I really think I got a thing or two to learn from appealing to emotions, like DAMN WE WERE SO CLOSE TO NOLYNCHING DAY 2

Serela:

--- Quote from: NucleusWaffles on May 04, 2020, 09:46:37 AM ---Serela is a genuinely formidable scum, carries the game himself through sheer charisma. I will priority lynch this person every next time we play.

I am not even sure if that meltdown was genuine or just pure instinct powering through, but I really think I got a thing or two to learn from appealing to emotions, like DAMN WE WERE SO CLOSE TO NOLYNCHING DAY 2

--- End quote ---
It happens sometimes, but also if it wasn't for our ridiculous gambit SB would have absolutely gotten me lynched on D2 :V I wasn't most people's top priority but I definitely... didn't look very town until the counterclaim, and all it took was an actual GOOD case on me from SB to dig my grave pretty deep. Gambits don't usually play out THAT well, but scum counterclaiming scum is... welp, uh, you get a lot of time and control over setting up your fake situation. (It's also stupid risky, considering that we both got lynched for our claims in the end.)

No lynch actually wasn't very likely d2 at all despite how close it got to deadline. A large portion of the players were around and would have ensured it didn't happen. It's just that I counterclaimed literally like, an hour before deadline and threw everything into chaos so people had to start debating and moving votes.

NucleusWaffles:
https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/QPLpyMvez3F

Thoughts QT ^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version