~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Finite Potential
<< < (45/47) > >>
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on October 01, 2022, 01:46:59 PM ---> ! We know that name! That's...not a name with the best of memories...
> Widen our eyes a bit and stiffen some, but say nothing and let this person continue.

--- End quote ---
> "Yes. I'm sure everyone knows about her... you'd think she'd be visited more than us, but that is part of the reason she isn't.."
> "Huh?" Keiki questions.
>_
Kilgamayan:
> "Were we supposed to visit her? Did she intend on apologizing for blemishing Lady Keiki?"
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on October 02, 2022, 02:38:20 PM ---> "Were we supposed to visit her? Did she intend on apologizing for blemishing Lady Keiki?"

--- End quote ---
> "I mean human visitors. She usually gets youkai visitors. Especially one's she bests in danmaku, usually after incidents."
>_
Kilgamayan:
> Look to Lady Keiki.
> "I suppose you were to receive an apology, Lady Keiki. I think we should look into that when we are able. But I will defer to your judgment, of course."
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on October 03, 2022, 02:33:45 AM ---> Look to Lady Keiki.
> "I suppose you were to receive an apology, Lady Keiki. I think we should look into that when we are able. But I will defer to your judgment, of course."

--- End quote ---
> "If this is about an incident or something, it's pretty petty to come all the way to Reimu just for an apology." Sanae speaks. "Besides, she usually has her hands full with other people bothering her."
> "I suppose we can keep our focus on the task at hand..." Keiki considers.
>_
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version