~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure

<< < (76/114) > >>

Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: Yaersulf on January 08, 2023, 08:15:25 AM --->"Oh, did I forget some of the detail in all this mess?"

--- End quote ---

> Yes, but Specify: ".. important details... regarding about Okina's pairs of. Dancers ".

> After Tojiko has clarified and we have reflected or recalled about that,  in response to our earlier consideration and Tojiko'a offer to us,  remember to think about the 1st one and answer positively to her about these ones and long such lines...

--- Quote from: It's Purvis! on January 07, 2023, 04:13:26 AM --->You don't think you it should interfere with anything in particular. You ought to let Hijiri know so she can expect the sweeping to be a bit late. ...How odd, to be thinking of things like sweeping the shrine.
>"Not really," Tojiko says. "I guess I could come along if you need me to?"

>_
]

> Is our "usuality" not usually thinking about  more menial task such as sweeping some of the Temple's floors? Different from before?

> Turn to Tojiko with a smile: " I would surely be glad for that f it doesn't snag on any important business on your Group's end".

--- End quote ---

It's Purvis!:

--- Quote from: Yaersulf on January 08, 2023, 08:15:25 AM --->"Oh, did I forget some of the detail in all this mess?"

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on January 10, 2023, 11:49:43 PM ---> Yes, but Specify: ".. important details... regarding about Okina's pairs of. Dancers ".

> After Tojiko has clarified and we have reflected or recalled about that,  in response to our earlier consideration and Tojiko'a offer to us,  remember to think about the 1st one and answer positively to her about these ones and long such lines...

--- End quote ---

>"Well, it was something you mentioned," Tojiko says. "You mentioned something about how Okina had already tried things to try to restore their memories, right?"

>_

Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: It's Purvis! on January 13, 2023, 05:51:15 AM --->"Well, it was something you mentioned," Tojiko says. "You mentioned something about how Okina had already tried things to try to restore their memories, right?"

>_

--- End quote ---
:fullpower:  :cirnotan:
// That (mental-only? ) list of "ALMOST-FINISHED-TO-GATHER (' Identity+Self through Memories healing&reconstituting')Ingredients"(!! )//

//Reply#110 by Purvis on the (now read-archive only)https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=22258.90 //

// The dialogue with a" half-sleepy-then-sleepy Doremy" is the previous page //

//Even before, and also mentioned in Resumed in a small part on the Purvis's Quest-CyoA Resuming Post #1, which may be(much more readily understood than my sort-of writings of and off Touhou - shrinemaiden.orb/Maidens of the Kaleidoscope/MotK V2) readily understood start of the linked Thread Mai's confession about "... list of ingredients and gathering on a secret mission... by Okina Matara(their god and mistress and unwitting mastermind)... "//
 :bigpower:  :cirnotan:

> Recall and look at Tojiko, fist-palming for realization with a good-to-honest thoughtful+ smiling, satisfied at her, read the necessary by her expression+body language... in order to measure our pace of explaining+detailing+recalling and pace+pair up with herw: "Very True, and Very well Recalled+Spotted+Confided as well ...The Importance about Identity, the Self, the. Memories, those 2 (Okina)Matarajin'e Dancers"... Things and. Environments as a Construct Built off and off Memories and Likely Willpower" Before Okina and for the... eventual healing+recovery...  her Duo of Dancers-Agents-Servants, Mai and... Satono.... a half-sleepy, and full-sleepy after-consultation, us out with Doremy had been the 1st one giving advice, to myself around" The Displaced-Expanding-Deserted -Sunken Gensokyo men. not related or built and related,  out-sourced not of andoff being Dreams but Memories (! )plusvthe sort-of Willpowers Within and Around(! ) who had been "kidnapped" because of a misunderstanding"   about "helping :

>... Okina in. fact, indirectly(! ) but still linked and not loosely so(!) .. just  after that... Okina herself revealed and hinted, but also validated 'Mai's earliest small confession. under interrogation when bound at Eientei" .. ...  just enough to-justify reasons for Doremy's misunderstood+overblown kidnapping and break-in through the same Eientei

> "..the alternative and previous attempts at a(whole#)  list of remedies, including Doremy the Baku,  for Mai+Satono, to avoid not losing (!) and regaining(! ) themselves after such a long  time serving under her and in side her Land of the Backdoor. .. "

>... together with the earlier Mai'w..even before Doremy's and Okina's, still at the Eientei, confessed when at large interrogated about both her +Satono's..  an. important recent mission almost concluded mission prepares by their (god) and Mistress Okina..  "nn

Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: It's Purvis! on January 13, 2023, 05:51:15 AM --->"Well, it was something you mentioned," Tojiko says. "You mentioned something about how Okina had already tried things to try to restore their memories, right?"

>_

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on January 14, 2023, 10:49:13 PM --- :fullpower:  :cirnotan:
// That (mental-only? ) list of "ALMOST-FINISHED-TO-GATHER (' Identity+Self through Memories healing&reconstituting')Ingredients"(!! )//

//Reply#110 by Purvis on the (now read-archive only)https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=22258.90 //

// The dialogue with a" half-sleepy-then-sleepy Doremy" is the previous page //

//Even before, and also mentioned in Resumed in a small part on the Purvis's Quest-CyoA Resuming Post #1, which may be(much more readily understood than my sort-of writings of and off Touhou - shrinemaiden.orb/Maidens of the Kaleidoscope/MotK V2) readily understood start of the linked Thread Mai's confession about "... list of ingredients and gathering on a secret mission... by Okina Matara(their god and mistress and unwitting mastermind)... "//
 :bigpower:  :cirnotan:

> Recall and look at Tojiko, fist-palming for realization with a good-to-honest thoughtful+ smiling, satisfied at her, read the necessary by her expression+body language... in order to measure our pace of explaining+detailing+recalling and pace+pair up with herw: "Very True, and Very well Recalled+Spotted+Confided as well ...The Importance about Identity, the Self, the. Memories, those 2 (Okina)Matarajin'e Dancers"... Things and. Environments as a Construct Built off and off Memories and Likely Willpower" Before Okina and for the... eventual healing+recovery...  her Duo of Dancers-Agents-Servants, Mai and... Satono.... a half-sleepy, and full-sleepy after-consultation, us out with Doremy had been the 1st one giving advice, to myself around" The Displaced-Expanding-Deserted -Sunken Gensokyo men. not related or built and related,  out-sourced not of andoff being Dreams but Memories (! )plusvthe sort-of Willpowers Within and Around(! ) who had been "kidnapped" because of a misunderstanding"   about "helping :

>... Okina in. fact, indirectly(! ) but still linked and not loosely so(!) .. just  after that... Okina herself revealed and hinted, but also validated 'Mai's earliest small confession. under interrogation when bound at Eientei" .. ...  just enough to-justify reasons for Doremy's misunderstood+overblown kidnapping and break-in through the same Eientei

> "..the alternative and previous attempts at a(whole#)  list of remedies, including Doremy the Baku,  for Mai+Satono, to avoid not losing (!) and regaining(! ) themselves after such a long  time serving under her and in side her Land of the Backdoor. .. "

>... together with the earlier Mai'w..even before Doremy's and Okina's, still at the Eientei, confessed when at large interrogated about both her +Satono's..  an. important recent mission almost concluded mission prepares by their (god) and Mistress Okina..  "nn

--- End quote ---
// As always,the parte of my post which are server complicated or over-detailed or un'accorata can be giocare over for the. "return of a fast and. proprie GM/Parser's reply", if there are requests needing explanations/clarifications I am again available+willing to oblige //

Yaersulf:
>"Oh you mean like with the stuff they nicked from Eientei?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version