~Beyond the Border~ > The Shrinemaiden Café
Introductions thread
<< < (32/32)
degradingwindow:

--- Quote from: Rozevamp on December 22, 2023, 09:18:06 PM ---Well, seems like I'm pretty late here :/

--- End quote ---
Yep, you're about 10 years too late, but there's still people here so we have to appreciate it while we still can.

--- Quote from: Rozevamp on December 22, 2023, 09:18:06 PM ---My favourite characters are Remilia Scarlet, Fujiwara no Mokou and Yuuka Kazami.

--- End quote ---
Remilia and Mokou are also some of my favourite characters. They're one of my favourites of all time, even outside of Touhou.
VanillaCake:
Oh Hey Hi

I'm VanillaCake, or Vanilla if it's more comfortable to you, i'm a 21 year old woman who's been loving touhou for quite a while now

Matter of fact, i can't think of The First touhou thing i was exposed to, nor what pushed me to actually play the games, but all that matters is that i'm here now, and i've been enjoying them quite a bit (my favorites being a close competition between 8 and 15)

As for how i found this forum, it was through the LunarCast website, while trying to troubleshoot the AoCF netplay patch i found out that there was a forum mentioned, and since i have quite an interest in the old internet and spaces like these i thought i'd jump in :p

There's not much to say about myself really, so all that's left is hopes that i have a good time in here!
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version