~Beyond the Border~ > The Shrinemaiden Café
Non-Touhou songs you like
<< < (4/4)
VanillaCake:
A favorite of mine as the time of writing is definetly Singing Under the Rainbow by World's End Girlfriend, by god that song (and album too) are fantastic
WitheringFlowerCrown:
I (unfortunately) do not listen to dedicated music albums or singles often. But I do play a lot of video games, and ever since the 90s and 2000s, video games have stepped up their musical chops to the point where some game studios hire dedicated music studios to create songs for their games.
Which brings me to Mili. A Japanese Studio now based in Canada that does music for Anime and Games. Particularly Library of Ruina and Limbus Company.

To Kill a Living Book (For Library of Ruina) has some good pieces. Particularly Iron Lotus. One thing that I like about her songs is even without the context of the game itself you can still feel the emotions the music is trying to amplify.
Another piece from the studio is Compass in Limbus Company.
5oclocksunrise:
oh boy, this is hard. i listen to a fair bit of music but i guess if i had to pick one song to share i'd go with
At the Drive-In - Enfilade
really good band that i enjoy a lot, if you enjoy this song i heavily recommend that you check out the rest of this album and their other releases.   :note:
CyberAngel:
Watched someone play Persona 3 Reload, looked into original a bit, grew quite fond of the music. Waking up to Burn My Dread for quite a few days now.
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version