~Beyond the Border~ > The Shrinemaiden Café
What's your favourite fruit?
<< < (2/5) > >>
degradingwindow:

--- Quote from: williewillus on October 26, 2023, 03:58:59 AM ---It has to be lychee. God's greatest fruit gift to earth.

When they're in season in the summer, omg.

--- End quote ---

If we're talking about Chinese originating fruits, then you have to mention the yangmei/waxberry/yumberry/Chinese bayberry
(it has a lot of names)

They're really juicy and delicious and it's unfortunate that I rarely see them sold outside of China/Asia.
cloudshift:
Peaches,Though I'm not quite a fan of tenshi, but she do has a taste for fruits
Branneg Xy:
 :heart:(Italian)Fruit Salad/Macedonian Salad though not by its recipes but rather to indicate a wider variety of preferred fruits:
Peaches,Pineapples,Kiwi(s)Apples,Pears,Oranges(especially the Red variety),Plums(esp. the Golden/Yellowvariety),Cherries,Hazelnuts,Quinces,Goji Berries. :heart:

:que: I also noticed so far none of has (yet)put forward:
Apricots,Dates,Watermelons,Cantaloupes,Persimmons,Pomegranates,Grapefruits,Figs,Starfruits,Raisins,
Pumpkins,Mangow,Avocados,Lucumas.
Frans:
Durian. I love durian. I like how spiky looking it is. I love the sweet taste of durian. I love the smell of durian, why is everyone looking at me weird? It's not really that bad... Right?.
degradingwindow:

--- Quote from: Frans on November 15, 2023, 03:15:51 PM ---Durian. I love durian. I like how spiky looking it is. I love the sweet taste of durian. I love the smell of durian, why is everyone looking at me weird? It's not really that bad... Right?.

--- End quote ---
Sorry, but please seek professional help if you think durian smells good :cirnotan:
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version