~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

Eastern Land of Dreams: Kirby Quest

<< < (49/51) > >>

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 24, 2022, 07:27:44 PM --->"Shadow. Hi!"
>"Poyo poyo poyo? Poyo poyo!" ("Can you please spit that girl out? Shes a friend of new friends!")

--- End quote ---
> Shadow Kirby nods, spitting the girl out.
> The girl holds a card in her hand. You can feel power from it.
> "A second one..." The girl frowns, and the card feels even moreso.
> "Hang on Reimu! He's a friend. An ally!" Marisa explains. "We're looking for an eye thing."
> Reimu lowers the card.
> Shadow Kirby points at Evil Eye Sigma.
> "A different one..." Marisa sighs. "Down this way."
> Shadow Kirby snake shakes his head, running over to block the path further ahead.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616:
>"Poyo poyo? Poyo?" ("What's wrong? Something bad that way?")

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 24, 2022, 07:37:38 PM --->"Poyo poyo? Poyo?" ("What's wrong? Something bad that way?")

--- End quote ---
> "Look, even if it's Marisa, I take out who gets in the way when I'm resolving an incident. You won't like round two." Reimu threatens.
> Shadow Kirby equips the cutter ability, at least by the hat he gains, with a determined look, standing his ground.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616:
>Do we still have Ultra Sword active?
>("Shadow, you don't need to do this. If you're so worried about us going that way then you can always come with us and help!")*
>("Plus, the eye thing we're looking for took a couple of our friends, so we would really like to try and find it. You know I'll stop at nothing to save them, so please, don't make me have to beat you up...")*

*Translated from Poyos

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 24, 2022, 09:51:31 PM --->Do we still have Ultra Sword active?
>("Shadow, you don't need to do this. If you're so worried about us going that way then you can always come with us and help!")*
>("Plus, the eye thing we're looking for took a couple of our friends, so we would really like to try and find it. You know I'll stop at nothing to save them, so please, don't make me have to beat you up...")*

*Translated from Poyos

--- End quote ---
> Yes.
> "...Poyo..." ("...Okay...") Shadow Kirby steps aside.
> Reimu progresses ahead, flying without the support of anything, though stops before long.
> "The door to Makai. I thought this cave was familiar." She comments.
>_

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version