~Beyond the Border~ > Sara's Audio-Visual Import-Overflow Retail
Anime Talk
<< < (3/4) > >>
Arcorann:
Can someone move this thread to SAVIOR? It's the perfect thread to go there and make that forum less completely empty.
ramaseta:
I've been watching Cardcaptor Sakura lately on Netflix, and I'm enjoying that a lot. I've also watched all of Nurse Witch Komugi recently, with the exception of R. NWK is certainly... something, alright.
Felis-Licht:

--- Quote from: Arcorann on November 20, 2020, 03:37:23 AM ---Can someone move this thread to SAVIOR? It's the perfect thread to go there and make that forum less completely empty.

--- End quote ---
Didn't know the thread belongs there, I'll request a move.

I finished DGM and Hallow after a bit; couple of people told me to read the manga up to a certain point for Hallow since it skips a lot of context and other stuff. Overall it wasn't too bad. The drama behind Hallow was something I never expected to stumble upon, and then I learned the series's manga is still currently ongoing! Got something else to look forward to :D
Watched the dub of Vampire Knight during October since I wanted to get into the Halloween mood; dub was alright, it's weird hearing Vic Mignogna voice one of the main characters because it didn't quite match their personality imo also forgot how much of a harem/drama VK was (not sure if I should watch the 2nd season)

As much as I want to watch Monochrome Factor and Revolutionary Girl Utena so I can finally finish them, I've been trying to find the right moment to watch Jojo's Bizarre Adventure for the first time with my sister. We've both seen and love the random memes everywhere, but she hates anything gory and tends to drop things after awhile.
So much on my plate and I can never figure out what to invest my time in...
Kilgamayan:

--- Quote from: Arcorann on November 20, 2020, 03:37:23 AM ---Can someone move this thread to SAVIOR? It's the perfect thread to go there and make that forum less completely empty.

--- End quote ---

For future reference, for things like this, report the thread. It's far more likely to get the attention of someone capable of doing something about it.
Reimu6:
lol. I like anime and I havn't watched anime in like 2 years. Lol anime is still cool.  :cirnotan: :cirnotan: :cirnotan: :cirnotan:
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version