~Beyond the Border~ > Akyuu's Arcade

Genshin Impact

<< < (5/9) > >>

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: hyorinryu on July 31, 2021, 06:30:38 PM ---Eh. The burst support slot is still open if she wants to go there. By burst support, I mean someone like Kaeya, Venti or Zhongli. New area is pretty fun. Has anyone tried using the boat around the Monstadt/Liyue area?

--- End quote ---
The storm that you needed Beidou's ship to pass by prevents you from going back to any of the other regions. But if there's a blind spot, you could probably reach and hang around there with a boat.

--- Quote from: Ionasal kkll Solciel on July 23, 2021, 03:09:37 AM ---Inazuma time!

Also, it looks like they've finally convinced Sony to allow cross-save from PS. They just had to put in a collab character - Aloy, from Horizon Zero Dawn, as a free 5-star Cryo archer. A timed exclusive, she'll show up in 2.1 for Playstation users, and 2.2 everywhere else. Her Sword of Descension-like weapon's effect only procs while on the Playstation, which is a weird flex, but okay.

She's going to have to go hard on the crit archer angle if she wants to be anything but a worse Diona or Ganyu...

--- End quote ---
I doubt she'll beat out Ganyu, but depending on her skill and burst, and maybe even passives, she could beat Diona in damage and in different usefulness. I hope
The cross-save is great. But unequipping the exclusive wing glider is a tiny bit irking.

Inazuma has been fun. Especially the way of getting around with Electro marks. Looking forward to future characters, and hope there's some supports instead of DPS every single banner.

Ionasal kkll Solciel:
I just love how Aloy's Collected Miscellany is voiced by Alice instead of Dainsleif.

Also I wish Kokomi's banner was before the Shogun's... (On the one hand, extremely rude soft pity getting the Shogun, but an extremely quick Diluc shortly afterward, so maybe I'm not completely boned trying to nab Kokomi? Hopefully?) (EDIT: pfft instant glod star on the next ten means I'm back into 50/50. Welp.)

Neovereign:
Holy heck Raiden Shogun has been fun. And even more points for the fact that it works well with Tartaglia's stance cooldown. Would still like if Electro reactions were changed. It doesn't have to be damage. Freeze is great for it's effect. And Electro seems like it could've gone the way of buffing/debuffing with how Superconduct is Physical damage focused. Otherwise, looking forward to more support characters like Xingqiu, hopefully instead of dps every banner.

Aloy is interesting, but a bit of a hassle to play. Just stuck using an anemo char or waiting for enemies to run into her droplets before you can get back to her. That or wait for the long cooldown for her skill to finish. Also not many ranged supports with reactions that actually do something for her to work with aside from Xingqiu. Superconduct is useless as ever on those that aren't physical focused chars, so Raiden, Fischl, and Burst support Beidou (or even Lisa) can't help much there.

Ionasal kkll Solciel:
KO KO (mi) DA YO

(seriously wtf my luck - pulled both Kokomi and the Everlasting Moonglow insanely early. Maybe this will get me off my dependence on Noelle (lolno).)

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Ionasal kkll Solciel on September 22, 2021, 08:12:13 AM ---KO KO (mi) DA YO

(seriously wtf my luck - pulled both Kokomi and the Everlasting Moonglow insanely early. Maybe this will get me off my dependence on Noelle (lolno).)

--- End quote ---
Nice early pulls. And good luck with her. Not having party healing outside of burst pushed me away from her. Moreso since I always use Xingqiu and Tartaglia, so It's rough going for more 5 star hydro chars.
She definitely doesn't look bad at healing when she has to, though. Likely shines best in co-op. Which makes me wish there was more co-op stuff without Resin to do. I'd be down for some permanent co-op Hyakunin Ikki-type thing with small rewards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version