~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5

<< < (109/201) > >>

Kilgamayan:
Aya:

> "The two fairies that have been traveling with us. One of them has been keeping us thawed. But it sounds they wish to pursue their budding romance elsewhere. As for the kasha, she could have come with us."

Eternity:

> "Let's do it! I wanna be warm again!"

Ami:

> Frown a bit.
> "Then I guess we can sit here and do nothing and wait for something to happen to us."

---

Seki:

> "For whatever my opinion is worth, I think we should check on the ship, in case someone is frozen and needs rescuing."

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on March 24, 2023, 12:28:13 AM ---Aya:

> "The two fairies that have been traveling with us. One of them has been keeping us thawed. But it sounds they wish to pursue their budding romance elsewhere. As for the kasha, she could have come with us."

Eternity:

> "Let's do it! I wanna be warm again!"

Ami:

> Frown a bit.
> "Then I guess we can sit here and do nothing and wait for something to happen to us."

---

Seki:

> "For whatever my opinion is worth, I think we should check on the ship, in case someone is frozen and needs rescuing."

--- End quote ---
Aya:

> "Doesn't sound like any of our business." Megumu says. "And if you think she'll accept such an invite. I doubt so. This is her home after all."

Eternity:

> "Okay. Just hope Master can actually get here..." Piece says.

Ami:

> "Is there something wrong with that?" Suzaku questions. "There's nothing we can do thatd be useful right now."

Seki:

> "Alright. Lead the way."
>_

Kilgamayan:
Aya:

> Shrug.
> "At this point, I'm not going to ask anyway. But all that being said, it seems like we're about to be stuck down here with everyone else, which means Momoyo and Chimata are off the table regardless."

Eternity:

> "She poofed into place last time, right? She can probably do it again."

Ami:

> "No, if we cant do anything then we can't do anything. I just figured we might want to prepare for the eventuality that we can do something. But if no one else wants to, I'm content to sit down and hope my brain isn't permanently broken."

---

Seki:

> Head toward the lake with the boat.

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on March 24, 2023, 01:20:49 AM ---Aya:

> Shrug.
> "At this point, I'm not going to ask anyway. But all that being said, it seems like we're about to be stuck down here with everyone else, which means Momoyo and Chimata are off the table regardless."

Eternity:

> "She poofed into place last time, right? She can probably do it again."

Ami:

> "No, if we cant do anything then we can't do anything. I just figured we might want to prepare for the eventuality that we can do something. But if no one else wants to, I'm content to sit down and hope my brain isn't permanently broken."

---

Seki:

> Head toward the lake with the boat.

--- End quote ---

Eternity:

> "Now that I think about it, maybe it's dangerous for her to pop up here..." Piece says after a bit.

Aya:

> "If that's the case, maybe you can get some pity out of Orin and get the fairies to at least follow you around. Doubt she'll let them if you mention eating them." Megumu explains. "But if you save it for when she's out of earshot, you'll probably convince them."
> "Are you encouraging such?" Tenma questions, curiously.
> "No, just stating the obvious expectation by now..."
> You feel smaller... Did they already ditch you? If so, how? You don't think either of them can teleport...

Ami:

> "She's your friend, right? Maybe she can help refresh you on things."
> "It seems just better to prepare... But part of me feels like helping you out with that instead would..." Suzaku thinks. "Feel better?"

Seki:

> You start for the boat...
> Along the way, you notice a group present near the entrance up to it...
> There's the big fairy Cirno was with. Those other two with the big one. Three smaller fairies, and some familiar faces from in that underground cave.
> "Beating her up won't solve it..." The big fairy speaks in an annoyed tone.
> "You're just trying to protect her." A blonde fairy speaks.
> "It would've been solved earlier when that demon fairy hybrid lady pulled her soul out. Since it wasn't, we're thinking of other ways."
>_

Kilgamayan:
Aya:

> Frown for a moment.
> "Pardon me, my Lord."
> Put Tenma down, and reach into ourselves, feeling for Larva or Piece.

Ami:

> How do we feel?

---

Seki:

> Oh, that last one sounds like they're talking about us.
> "Hmm? You need my help with something?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version