~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

Murasa Quest Continues 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure

<< < (78/114) > >>

Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: It's Purvis! on January 28, 2023, 02:40:36 AM --->"Maybe," Tojiko says. "But I was thinking...what if that was the cause of all this?"

>_

--- End quote ---

>"Meaning...one ,or more,amongst the methods,those to obtain  curing ingredient from a secret list, employed by Okina,had accidentally gave a final push or  a final beacon or similar for 'The.Formless One and The Flowing Ones through It like Stargazer "...to slip into this Dimension.then the Great Hakurei Barrier,and eventually Gensokyo?"

Yaersulf:
>"Huh, I hadn't thought of that. It's a pretty wild theory, but she does seem like the kind of person who could be capable of something like that..."

It's Purvis!:

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on January 28, 2023, 03:41:39 AM --->"Meaning...one ,or more,amongst the methods,those to obtain  curing ingredient from a secret list, employed by Okina,had accidentally gave a final push or  a final beacon or similar for 'The.Formless One and The Flowing Ones through It like Stargazer "...to slip into this Dimension.then the Great Hakurei Barrier,and eventually Gensokyo?"

--- End quote ---

>She nods. "Yeah, exactly."

--- Quote from: Yaersulf on January 31, 2023, 02:09:43 PM --->"Huh, I hadn't thought of that. It's a pretty wild theory, but she does seem like the kind of person who could be capable of something like that..."

--- End quote ---

>Tojiko nods. "It's the only thing we've heard related in any way."

>_

Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: It's Purvis! on January 31, 2023, 06:08:45 PM --->She nods. "Yeah, exactly."

>Tojiko nods. "It's the only thing we've heard related in any way."

>_

--- End quote ---

> "I remember that ,when we first met Yukari,she mentioned that ,when this issue was over,she was going to visit and talk to Okina...is it best we get back to her to mention this new insight for" that mentioned or a later visit",then?

Yaersulf:
>"So if we get the chance I'll ask Yukari if she knows something about it. I don't think there's anything close to a chance that Okina will admit to anything if we can even talk to her..."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version