Author Topic: In Defiance Of Transience (Tenshi Quest)  (Read 16213 times)

Re: In Defiance Of Transience (Tenshi Quest)
« Reply #180 on: Today at 11:06:28 AM »
> One doesn't simply make such an elaborate outfit within a few hours. We've only known each other for so little time, might she be a..... secret admirer?
> Anyone she invites over?  The dress is awfully specific to us...

>W-well the gifts and outfit she gave were way too specific for "Just being nice". Who just gives someone perfume and an entire custom outfit for "Just being nice"?
>But what would you even do if she liked you? You've never had any experience in anyone liking you this much.
>Then again, maybe she would like it if you approached her. You are a brave and headstrong Celestial! She probably likes that aspect of you, if anything. Yeah, you're gonna do it!
>In fact, why would she not like you?!

> "Can you please show me the right stance then?
> Readjust our stance based on Youmu's advice to better take advantage of our lower body strength and focus on such strength for our next swing.

>Youmu adjusts your body physically while explaining the reasoning behind the stance.
>"Lean forward a bit and raise your head, this will allow you to prepare your movements faster while keeping your view straight on your adversary. Keep you sword in an upper guard with your left foot in front, this is called Hidari-Jodan-Gamae. It's main advantage are the reach and speed of your strike, though it has poor defensive measures due to multiple key body parts being open. Though with your unique body and willingness to fight, you'll probably live any blows and scare off any enemies trying to get close."
>"And now... Swing downwards from your stance. You want the blade to go through the target and your body follows to add more force. Though... considering your blade, you might not need extra force. Even with my Roukanken, to which the things that it cannot cut are close to none, I use extra force in case I meet that extreme outlier."

>You space yourself from the Couch Grass and swing downwards with your body following through.
>You Sword of Hisou cleaves the root in twain with nary a problem. Youmu then picks it up and throws it into a bucket of destroyed weeds.
>"Great job!" Her smile seems genuine. "Now we can practice attacking while moving, that will be very useful due to the nature of Spell Card Duels and speed up this whole thing. Though... do you want to take a break? Your face is very red and your breathing is heavy."
>What is she talking about?! You're not blushing! Wait she didn't say you were blushin-
>Let's just get on with it!
>_?

« Reply #181 on: Today at 01:01:11 PM »
> "I'm f-fine thank you very much. Let's just move on okay?"

> Adopt the Hidari-Jodan-Gamae stance and start walking through the garden.
> Once we see any weeds, give them a good strike while moving.

Tom

« Reply #182 on: Today at 03:03:39 PM »
> Ask Youmu if a particular type of weather could be helpful.

> Think of ways we could approach miss Saigyouji.