Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5  (Read 161879 times)

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #780 on: July 27, 2023, 11:22:24 AM »
Sekihead:

> "Nothing."

Aya:

> Head toward Suzunaan, then. That's where people we knew were last, if that phone conversation was anything to go by.
> While traveling, place the head on top of our head.
> "How about now?"

Sekihead:

> Try attaching ourselves to the tengu's body and taking motor control, like before.

---

Ami:

> Frown a bit.
> "This doesn't have anything to do with anything that happened outside Gensokyo, does it?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #781 on: August 08, 2023, 07:12:17 AM »
Sekihead:

> "Nothing."

Aya:

> Head toward Suzunaan, then. That's where people we knew were last, if that phone conversation was anything to go by.
> While traveling, place the head on top of our head.
> "How about now?"

Sekihead:

> Try attaching ourselves to the tengu's body and taking motor control, like before.

---

Ami:

> Frown a bit.
> "This doesn't have anything to do with anything that happened outside Gensokyo, does it?"
Aya:

> Though the efforts are made again, nothing seems to happen. Not even any tingling nor stinging... You wonder if something changed with her. Well, it was a while ago, unless she managed it more recently.
> The bookstore sounds quiet from outside...

Ami:

> "What happened out there?" Megumu questions.
> "Doesn't seem like it. She was like this before." The pink haired girl states. "Hm, maybe it's just her abilities maturing?"
> "Well, there's been weird things about what people can do in the first place these past hours. I wouldn't be too surprised if I could suddenly pull the entire moon down from the sky." Megumu muses.
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #782 on: August 08, 2023, 10:45:10 AM »
Aya:

> "Weird."
> Place the head back in its seat on/in our chest.
> Then enter Suzunaan.

---

Ami:

> "P-please don't do that, Lady Iizunamaru..."
> "...Um, anyway, I'm not entirely sure how or why it happened, but at one point while we were outside Gensokyo, I just lost all my memories. They've been gradually coming back, but..."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #783 on: August 08, 2023, 08:45:49 PM »
Aya:

> "Weird."
> Place the head back in its seat on/in our chest.
> Then enter Suzunaan.

---

Ami:

> "P-please don't do that, Lady Iizunamaru..."
> "...Um, anyway, I'm not entirely sure how or why it happened, but at one point while we were outside Gensokyo, I just lost all my memories. They've been gradually coming back, but..."
Aya:

> You head in.
> The bell rings lightly, stirring Kosuzu a bit at the counter. It seems like she's asleep.
> Beside her, though awake, is Wriggle.
> "Ah? Shh." Wriggle puts a finger to her mouth.

Ami:

> "You seem to have them / They're all there though." Both of the extra eye gals speak at once, surprising each other.
> "You first, Koishi." The pink one gestures.
> "Like I said, I don't think you lost any memories. Your probably just not good at thinking any them. Dunno why."
> "She's right, in a way. You're not missing anything. Maybe you're just having a hard time calling back on them. A mental roadblock, perhaps?"
> "I bet it'd be better for you to just not think about them and let your body remember instead."
> "I actually agree with you on that."
> "Gasp! Sis, does that mean you plan to close your third-"
> "Of course it doesn't. I'm just saying you have a point with that line of thought."
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #784 on: August 08, 2023, 08:54:01 PM »
Aya:

> Look mildly surprised for a moment, then return to neutral.
> Make a lip-zipping motion across our face.
> Manipulate the wind to send our voice quietly directly into Wriggle's ear, as we've done previously with others: "So what's been going on here?"

---

Ami:

> "I think things are fine now anyway. But I still want to know why I just suddenly forgot everything. That doesn't just happen to people out of nowhere. ...Does it?"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #785 on: August 08, 2023, 09:01:12 PM »
Aya:

> Look mildly surprised for a moment, then return to neutral.
> Make a lip-zipping motion across our face.
> Manipulate the wind to send our voice quietly directly into Wriggle's ear, as we've done previously with others: "So what's been going on here?"

---

Ami:

> "I think things are fine now anyway. But I still want to know why I just suddenly forgot everything. That doesn't just happen to people out of nowhere. ...Does it?"
Aya:

> You send your voice along the wind, which surprises Wriggle a lot.
> "Around the village? Nothing much. I don't frequent it often though..."

Ami:

> "It shouldn't, unless someone did something to you or you hit your head in a poor way." The pink haired girl responds.
> "Maybe you're rejecting yourself."
> "What?" The pink haired girl questions, confused at the remark.
> The green haired girl shrugs. "Youkai are weird. Then again, people are weird too. Gensokyo is even being weird now. Maybe it does just happen out of nowhere. Did you see anything else weird?"
> "People and fairies vanishing huh..." The pink haired one considers. "I haven't seen that down here yet."
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #786 on: August 08, 2023, 09:05:56 PM »
Aya:

> Wind message to Wriggle: "What about here, in this store? How'd you wind up taking care of Little Suzy?"

---

Ami:

> "...I saw the outside world. Does that count? I definitely felt, like, stiffer in the wings, too, while I was out there. I even thought I was a mutant human for a bit, but one of my travel companions told me I was a tengu..."
> Frown a bit.
> "Come to think of it, I don't think anything weird happened to her mind, unlike mine and possibly Suzaku's."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #787 on: August 08, 2023, 09:20:44 PM »
Aya:

> Wind message to Wriggle: "What about here, in this store? How'd you wind up taking care of Little Suzy?"

---

Ami:

> "...I saw the outside world. Does that count? I definitely felt, like, stiffer in the wings, too, while I was out there. I even thought I was a mutant human for a bit, but one of my travel companions told me I was a tengu..."
> Frown a bit.
> "Come to think of it, I don't think anything weird happened to her mind, unlike mine and possibly Suzaku's."
Aya:

> "Taking care of? I just brought in something I think Yuuka had. It was a little thingy where people were speaking out of. I heard you inside of it, I think. Maybe it was a youkai, or one of the weird books this store supposedly has..."

Ami:

> "Who's?" Megumu asks.
> "Well of course you don't, you can't really peer into it, can you?" The pink haired girl reasons. "She could be dealing with something else from there. Or it could be something that happens to Tengu. Then again, judging from the other details, maybe as a youkai, you weren't taking to the Outside world too well." She continues, her voice lowering a bit. "It could be your experiences with Aya. Perhaps your mind is trying to repress those memories, since you were in a more "normal" environment."
> She starts speaking even quieter, to the point you can't hear her...
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #788 on: August 08, 2023, 09:28:13 PM »
Aya:

> Light up our expression.
> Wind message to Wriggle: "The phone! I'll take it back if you still have it."

Ami:

> Look to Megumu: "I think her name was Tokiko, Lady Iizunamaru?"
> Tilt our head toward the green one: "I'm sorry, in having trouble hearing..."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #789 on: August 10, 2023, 07:32:55 PM »
Aya:

> Light up our expression.
> Wind message to Wriggle: "The phone! I'll take it back if you still have it."

Ami:

> Look to Megumu: "I think her name was Tokiko, Lady Iizunamaru?"
> Tilt our head toward the green one: "I'm sorry, in having trouble hearing..."
Aya:

> "Um, I think the colorful woman has it. She should be in here somewhere. Maybe in the back?"

Ami:

> "Ah. Probably someone Aya brought along."
> "Oh right, we didn't introduce ourselves. I'm Koishi, and this is my sister, Satori. We're Satori, which means we can use our third eye to read minds. Or at least Satori can. I closed mine."
> "Satori is the owner of this palace all our tengu are staying at, I believe." Megumu explains.
> This Satori girl seems really deep in thought though... you wonder if she's even speaking anymore.
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #790 on: August 10, 2023, 07:37:10 PM »
Aya:

> Flash Wriggle a thumbs-up.
> Float into the back of the store.

---

Ami:

> "Ah."
> Curtsey.
> "I am Ami, a member of the tengu Nimble Information Corps. I...don't think I'm particularly notable, if I'm being honest, but if the past several hours I've spent in Miss Aya's employ are any indication, blending in isn't a bad way to live."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #791 on: August 10, 2023, 07:47:34 PM »
Aya:

> Flash Wriggle a thumbs-up.
> Float into the back of the store.

---

Ami:

> "Ah."
> Curtsey.
> "I am Ami, a member of the tengu Nimble Information Corps. I...don't think I'm particularly notable, if I'm being honest, but if the past several hours I've spent in Miss Aya's employ are any indication, blending in isn't a bad way to live."
Aya:

> You start for the back...
> You don't have to go far before you notice a familiar looking passage... Though, this one looks smaller and less grand than it usually does.

Ami:

> "Right..." Satori finally speaks up. "But you have been putting in a lot of effort in your work compared to the rest, and miss Suzaku here. Hm, maybe it's just your body getting opened to the chance of slowing things down and relaxing, not thinking hard or working hard on much?"
> "That sounds close enough." Koishi comments.
> "Ahem, whether that's a good thing or a bad thing depends on if you want to be different from how you were before."
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #792 on: August 10, 2023, 07:56:54 PM »
Aya:

> Is this a Yakumo gap, a Matara door, a hole to the underground, or something else?

---

Ami:

> "...I'm not really sure. I haven't really thought about what I myself might want to. I...guess I've just kind of been doing what I've been told to do, because that's just how the tengu hierarchy has always worked, and Miss Aya in particular has a very unique kind of charisma. Even if she has a list of peculiarities a kilometer long. ...Maybe because she has a list of peculiarities a mile long."
> Adopt a thinking expression.
> "I think I mentioned this to Suzaku once, but even after Lord Tenma ordered us into her employ, she hasn't really treated us like she's our immediate superior. It's felt more like she sees us as..."friends with benefits", I think the human phrase goes? But ones she can pull rank on if she needs to, or if she finds it amusing. But she's respected my boundaries every time, and hasn't asked us to do anything she herself wasn't willing to do. I can't speak for Suzaki, but maybe it's been so easy for me to fall in line behind her because she seems like she's taken a genuine interest in a nobody like me."
> Frown a bit.
> "That being said, I might have to revisit exactly how much she's rubbing off on me, if this whole swallowing ordeal is any indication."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #793 on: August 10, 2023, 08:02:48 PM »
Aya:

> Is this a Yakumo gap, a Matara door, a hole to the underground, or something else?

---

Ami:

> "...I'm not really sure. I haven't really thought about what I myself might want to. I...guess I've just kind of been doing what I've been told to do, because that's just how the tengu hierarchy has always worked, and Miss Aya in particular has a very unique kind of charisma. Even if she has a list of peculiarities a kilometer long. ...Maybe because she has a list of peculiarities a mile long."
> Adopt a thinking expression.
> "I think I mentioned this to Suzaku once, but even after Lord Tenma ordered us into her employ, she hasn't really treated us like she's our immediate superior. It's felt more like she sees us as..."friends with benefits", I think the human phrase goes? But ones she can pull rank on if she needs to, or if she finds it amusing. But she's respected my boundaries every time, and hasn't asked us to do anything she herself wasn't willing to do. I can't speak for Suzaki, but maybe it's been so easy for me to fall in line behind her because she seems like she's taken a genuine interest in a nobody like me."
> Frown a bit.
> "That being said, I might have to revisit exactly how much she's rubbing off on me, if this whole swallowing ordeal is any indication."
Aya:

> Definitely... Okay, maybe you're not as sure, but all signs lead to this being Okina's domain.

Ami:

> "Aya's hard to not get influenced by, one way or another, for better or for worse." Megumu adds.
> "Such extends to her comrades too, huh? I wonder if it's a good thing or not." Satori speaks.
> "So many people think of her, huh? I don't think I remember who that is." Koishi comments. "There's a lot of birds around now."
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #794 on: August 10, 2023, 08:04:33 PM »
Aya:

> Fortune favors the bold! Head on in.

---

Ami:

> "I'm pretty sure she'd spent a good chunk of today flying around with a chest the size of a house. None of the rest of us can do that, so if you saw someone like that, that was her."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #795 on: August 10, 2023, 08:08:14 PM »
Aya:

> Fortune favors the bold! Head on in.

---

Ami:

> "I'm pretty sure she'd spent a good chunk of today flying around with a chest the size of a house. None of the rest of us can do that, so if you saw someone like that, that was her."
Aya:

> You continue in!
> "I don't know, I can't see too much value in it immediately or in the long run."
> "Hm, you're not looking into it deep enough then, isn't that right?"
> "Sigh... You do have a point. But then the issue is if anyone else can notice that point."
> You come across Okina, a colorful girl, who you recall Megumu mentioned and explained as Chimata before, and... Rinnosuke, sitting at a table within this space. The phone is between the three of them.

Ami:

> Koishi tilts her head, not following...
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #796 on: August 10, 2023, 08:14:57 PM »
Aya:

> "Well, if you all don't want it, I'll take it back."
> Land and give the rainbow warrior a bow.
> "Lady Tenkyuu, I presume? Thank you for keeping Boss Iizunamaru both company and on her toes."

---

Ami:

> Look uncertain.
> "...Um, you know, like..."
> Look down at ourselves.
> Then turn to Megumu, looking at the topical location.
> Go a little red in the face.
> "...Er, this is more your area of expertise than mine, Lady Iizunamaru."
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 03:45:56 AM by Kilgamayan »

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #797 on: August 14, 2023, 05:00:08 AM »
Aya:

> "Well, if you all don't want it, I'll take it back."
> Land and give the rainbow warrior a bow.
> "Lady Tenkyuu, I presume? Thank you for keeping Boss Iizunamaru both company and on her toes."

---

Ami:

> Look uncertain.
> "...Um, you know, like..."
> Look down at ourselves.
> Then turn to Megumu, looking at the topical location.
> Go a little red in the face.
> "...Er, this is more your area of expertise than mine, Lady Iizunamaru."
Aya:

> "Mhm. And you can have it, if you have something worth trading it for."
> "Oh. I was wondering when you'd swing by. I suppose either you held your curiosity some, or you had more important things to take care of." Rinnosuke speaks.
> "What reason would she even have to come by here? I could see someone like Reimu making their way here, but not her..." Okina comments.

Ami:

> "Well, her-"
> "I believe Koishi means she probably didn't stick a lasting impression on her." Satori explains.
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #798 on: August 14, 2023, 10:41:15 AM »
Aya:

> "Is it really that surprising I'd want to check out everywhere after what just happened?"
> Push the Seki head all the way down into our chest so that we store her away, both as a demonstration and to make sure she doesn't fall out.
> Then lean forward toward Chimata so our cleavage is more exposed directly in her direction. Use a hand to gesture to her, and then gesture to our cleavage, giving her a wink and a grin.
> "I might have plenty for trade in here, if you want to check for yourself~"

---

Ami:

> "Oh."
> Blink.
> "...I didn't know it was possible for Miss Aya to not leave a lasting impression on someone."
« Last Edit: August 14, 2023, 01:20:00 PM by Kilgamayan »

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #799 on: August 17, 2023, 06:24:15 PM »
Aya:

> "Is it really that surprising I'd want to check out everywhere after what just happened?"
> Push the Seki head all the way down into our chest so that we store her away, both as a demonstration and to make sure she doesn't fall out.
> Then lean forward toward Chimata so our cleavage is more exposed directly in her direction. Use a hand to gesture to her, and then gesture to our cleavage, giving her a wink and a grin.
> "I might have plenty for trade in here, if you want to check for yourself~"

---

Ami:

> "Oh."
> Blink.
> "...I didn't know it was possible for Miss Aya to not leave a lasting impression on someone."
Aya:

> You stow away Seki's head.
> "I didn't expect this book store of all places to be somewhere you'd check so early. Maybe after a few days." Rinnosuke considers. "Then again, you are the fastest in Gensokyo. Already cleared out every other interesting place?"
> "I hope you're not making light of such a thing. If it's bust mass you're offering, I personally will decline. Maybe for something else, but this seems a bit more worth than some cosmetic." Chimata picks up the device.
> "This isn't a black market either. I hope you're not intending on trading what you just... shoved in there." Rinnosuke comments.
> "Now now, don't be hasty. This is the land of backdoor after all. What place would be more fitting for shady deals?" Okina questions. "Of course, I'm joking." She quickly adds.
> "If what you said was right, you probably shouldn't make jokes like that. Reimu might catch wind and then there's no escaping."
> "Well, I won't be taken down by just her, that's for sure."
> "It's not so much her strength that I'm warning you of. It's her tenacity, and how you literally would have no escape." Chimata continues.

Ami:

> "Perhaps you two and miss Fujinmaru there just think of her as such in your community." Satori responds.
> "The bird I recall the most is our Okuu." Koishi explains. "She's one of our pets."
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #800 on: August 17, 2023, 06:33:03 PM »
Aya:

> To Rinnosuke: "I haven't gone everywhere, but I've gotten around a fair amount. This place and its residents seem particularly ill equipped to deal with that cold snap we just had, so that bumped up my priority list."
> To Chimata: "Oh, that isn't something I can or want to give out. Rather, it's a convenient storage space for me."
> Part our chest enough to show that the Sekihead is clearly not there.
> "See? She's gone."
> Let go of our chest so it returns to a storable state.
> "So if you wanted to check around in there for anything interesting...~"

---

Ami:

> Is Okuu one of the other birds we've met today?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #801 on: August 17, 2023, 06:47:03 PM »
Aya:

> To Rinnosuke: "I haven't gone everywhere, but I've gotten around a fair amount. This place and its residents seem particularly ill equipped to deal with that cold snap we just had, so that bumped up my priority list."
> To Chimata: "Oh, that isn't something I can or want to give out. Rather, it's a convenient storage space for me."
> Part our chest enough to show that the Sekihead is clearly not there.
> "See? She's gone."
> Let go of our chest so it returns to a storable state.
> "So if you wanted to check around in there for anything interesting...~"

---

Ami:

> Is Okuu one of the other birds we've met today?
Aya:

> "If I recall, I heard Yukari had done something against that earlier..." Okina interjects. "And if you have anything you want to trade, you should take it out."
> "Telling someone to come to a place of your choosing to browse their wares when you're already at someplace fine for exchanging is pretty suspicious behavior,  you know." Chimata adds. "Nevermind your actual intentions, you won't get anyone actually on board with tactics like that. You should sell it as something within their interests. So get those first, then plan and make your move. If you slip up and are too impatient, you might lose your chance completely."
> "I get how useful this can be, but I'd rather not hear it when the topic is this." Rinnosuke comments.

Ami:

> Maybe it was one of the birds with a codename...
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #802 on: August 17, 2023, 06:57:57 PM »
Aya:

> Play-pout a tiny bit at Okina and Chimata.
> "Aww, you two are no fun."
> Go back upright.
> "So where did you find it, anyway? I had it on me before I got knocked out by the moon going supernova, and when I woke up I didn't have it anymore."

---

Ami:

> "Okuu...Miss Aya had a bunch of birds with codenames earlier. And some non-birds with bird codenames, now that I think about it...anyway, what does she look like? She might have been part of that group."
« Last Edit: August 17, 2023, 07:04:49 PM by Kilgamayan »

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #803 on: August 18, 2023, 06:08:33 AM »
Aya:

> Play-pout a tiny bit at Okina and Chimata.
> "Aww, you two are no fun."
> Go back upright.
> "So where did you find it, anyway? I had it on me before I got knocked out by the moon going supernova, and when I woke up I didn't have it anymore."

---

Ami:

> "Okuu...Miss Aya had a bunch of birds with codenames earlier. And some non-birds with bird codenames, now that I think about it...anyway, what does she look like? She might have been part of that group."
Aya:

> "Don't want my advice?"
> "Maybe she's already gone through most of Gensokyo's inhabitants with this offer." Okina comments. "At least, judging by how quickly she gave up on convincing us."
> "Ahem, it was in Wriggle's possession when she came to me." Rinnosuke comments. "And she claims she found it around Miss Kazami."

Ami:

> "Big arm thingy. Sometimes wears a large cape. Has a big eye above her chest. Kinda different from sis and mine." Koishi explains.
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #804 on: August 18, 2023, 10:08:01 AM »
Aya:

> To Okina: "Less than you might think, actually. But there was no way I wasn't going to try to get Boss's girlfriend to join me. Alas, I don't really have anything to offer for trade at the moment."
> To Rinnosuke: "Thanks. And, uh, sorry you had to be here for this."
---

Ami:

> "Oh, that sounds familiar. I'm pretty sure she was with us in that upside-down castle in the sky."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #805 on: August 22, 2023, 06:04:30 PM »
Aya:

> To Okina: "Less than you might think, actually. But there was no way I wasn't going to try to get Boss's girlfriend to join me. Alas, I don't really have anything to offer for trade at the moment."
> To Rinnosuke: "Thanks. And, uh, sorry you had to be here for this."
---

Ami:

> "Oh, that sounds familiar. I'm pretty sure she was with us in that upside-down castle in the sky."
Aya:

> "Girlfriend's quite different than business associate..."

Ami:

> "Well, we probably shouldn't hold you two too much. I guess I'll make sure Suzaku doesn't get up until she feels better." Megumu states.
> "Rather, we shouldn't be holding you if you have something to do." Satori speaks. "I suppose just keep an eye on her while you go about."
> "Huh? But-"
> "Sitting around resting likely won't do her much good."
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #806 on: August 22, 2023, 06:09:15 PM »
Aya:

> Wink at Chimata with a grin.
> "Don't worry, your secret's safe with me. I'm not the most trustworthy and reputable journalist in Gensokyo for nothing."

---

Ami:

> "I will carry her if need be, Lady Iizunamaru. It's the least I can do, given the situation."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #807 on: August 23, 2023, 07:05:43 AM »
Aya:

> Wink at Chimata with a grin.
> "Don't worry, your secret's safe with me. I'm not the most trustworthy and reputable journalist in Gensokyo for nothing."

---

Ami:

> "I will carry her if need be, Lady Iizunamaru. It's the least I can do, given the situation."
Aya:

> "I'm beginning to think otherwise. Is she really?"
> "I remember her as someone you could trust. I'm sure you're simply being teased." Rinnosuke responds.

Ami:

> "But where are you even going?" Koishi asks.
>_

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #808 on: August 23, 2023, 10:51:07 AM »
Aya:

> "In all seriousness, I would enjoy the opportunity to get to know you better. Would you be at all interested in joining me in my travels? I still want to check on some other locations around Gensokyo, and then get back to the grand region-wide meeting behind held at the Misty Lake."
> Blink in realization, then look to Okina.
> "Oh, you might want to get yourself or one of your kids in on that, Lady Matara."

---

Ami:

> "To find Miss Aya again."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #809 on: August 23, 2023, 11:33:38 AM »
Aya:

> "In all seriousness, I would enjoy the opportunity to get to know you better. Would you be at all interested in joining me in my travels? I still want to check on some other locations around Gensokyo, and then get back to the grand region-wide meeting behind held at the Misty Lake."
> Blink in realization, then look to Okina.
> "Oh, you might want to get yourself or one of your kids in on that, Lady Matara."

---

Ami:

> "To find Miss Aya again."
Aya:

> "I've been keeping Okina here company. It seems she can't really-"
> "Hush. It's not that important." Okina snaps, interrupting Chimata.
> "Well, thinking about how that head went down, maybe she could bypass it? Especially worth considering if there's a meeting going on..."
> "Tsk..." Okina looks aside.

Ami:

> "Well according to how she looks, she should be easy to find."
> "If she's not moving about all the time." Megumu adds. "W le could very well always miss her."
>_