~Beyond the Border~ > Akyuu's Arcade

Fate/Grand Order - You Can (Not) Rate Up

<< < (68/75) > >>

Ionasal kkll Solciel:
Welcome to the 9th Island!

I did two 10-rolls to try for Okkie, and got her... and three Summer Carmillas too. Considering she is literally the one Servant I just keep getting, seems appropriate.

Kasu:
Managed to grab a Summer Osakabehime and a Summer Carmilla as well as truckload of the 5* event CEs for some reason.

Kilgamayan:
Gold sparkles! :D
Assassin card! D:

Ionasal kkll Solciel:
wat is this noise

Bunny and d'Eon on first 10, Chiron on second. Finally got my Leviathan (on like my sixth roll), so I'll spend the rest on her solo day hoping for a couple more. (EDIT: Indeed got a couple more. Still have just enough to make one more 10-roll in a couple days, so maybe a fourth? EDIT2: No prinny, but did get a second bunny somehow. Ah well. Next year's target is Summer Brynhild, so unfortunately not gonna push very hard next year for NP5 prinny.)

Also, mmmngh, should I use my special Ascension on Bunny or Leviathan... (Most likely neither. All it would save is the glod XP embers, so maybe holding off for now is more efficient.)

Ionasal kkll Solciel:
Man, imagine if you could bring in Chiron to strip Achilles' defensive buffs.

I'm glad I managed to pull Qin, because they've been kicking butt and taking names in these CQs. Jaguar Country is still a massive PiTA, though.

EDIT: ffff I went hard into trying for Murasaki, somehow managed to pull out all Raikous instead. I don't think I like where this is going. I'm almost at NP10, for the love of god. I swear, if Nagiko shows up in the first couple rolls next year...

EDIT2: Well, I guess ROMA and Carrot are going to be left victorious against me.

In slightly concerning news, China FGO has to censor out its Chinese Servants. Wu, for example, is now "Shadow of the Nightless City", and from what I could see from my brief view of the leak, most of them have their names replaced by [Class][ID Number], their voice lines removed, and their card art replaced by the card back.

In JP Summer news, the second banner recently dropped, and apparently both the artists from ReDrop have gone ahead and L100/NP5/2k/2k their Servant (though probably not pawprints, given how stingy those are).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version