~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center
Who is the creepiest Touhou character in your opinion?
(1/2) > >>
SeroVich:
I pick Yuyuko because one, ghosts are scary to me and second, she can kill all people in Gensokyo with a snap of her fingers. I mean, that ability will make people be away from ya! So tell me, who is the creepiest Touhou character for you, and y o u alone?
SeroVich:
Imma just bump this just to gain more attraction.
williewillus:
From a human world perspective, Maribel is pretty scary, especially in the later discs as her power starts to fully awaken.
CyberAngel:
I actually find Medicine somewhat unsettling. Most human-like youkai are reasonable and don't attack humans without need. But she is a very young one and doesn't have experience socializing. Meaning most shown encounters with her are her trying to poison whoever she comes across. While PoFV did result in her having deals with Eirin and probably having more peaceful interactions, I don't think youkai can change their mindset that quickly. She just gives off the vibe that's closest there can be in Gensokyo to something like a rogue AI that's unaware of the Three Laws of Robotics.
SeroVich:

--- Quote from: CyberAngel on September 01, 2023, 01:09:19 PM ---I actually find Medicine somewhat unsettling. Most human-like youkai are reasonable and don't attack humans without need. But she is a very young one and doesn't have experience socializing. Meaning most shown encounters with her are her trying to poison whoever she comes across. While PoFV did result in her having deals with Eirin and probably having more peaceful interactions, I don't think youkai can change their mindset that quickly. She just gives off the vibe that's closest there can be in Gensokyo to something like a rogue AI that's unaware of the Three Laws of Robotics.

--- End quote ---

It has been years ever since the PoFV incident, so maybe she has been more mature and less of a megalomaniac doll over the years. But still, she is still crazy of a youkai, that even youkais themselves stay away from her. 💀💀
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version