~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Projects
Strawberry Bose Translation and Gameplay Changing Patch Center
<< < (2/7) > >>
sweetd:
It's nice to see that people are still willing to work on translating these games.
Memomecha:
OK, just to be clear: I don't know how to decrypt these. If Validon comes back to this new site, maybe he would help. But I can't seem to make the decryption tool a bit easier to understand (or mauve could also try to give me advice). But when I can understand a bit more about it, I can help translate and edit the games so that shinigami are a lot easier to get in Devil of Decline.
Tom:
Are the story dialogues translated in the DoD patch?
Memomecha:

--- Quote from: Tom on March 11, 2020, 02:53:38 AM ---Are the story dialogues translated in the DoD patch?

--- End quote ---
No. And neither is some of the stuff within the 3.00 version thing. I didn't make them as a reminder. Validon did, but since the dude hasn't come back yet, I just made this thread so that it didn't get trapped when the old thread caves in.
Validon98:
Haven't really touched this stuff in awhile, honestly I was thinking of getting back to it in some way but then both time got away from me (as will happen with jobs) and also the tools I used are less kind to me on my new laptop. I can try doing work again on my old laptop but honestly I don't know when I'd get to it. I'm sorry for not leaving better information behind, to the point even I'm having trouble remembering everything.

I will say that there is something I want to do, but it isn't a patch. Since GoSV and DoDW have been out for awhile now, once I have the necessary time and motivation, I'd love to put reference spreadsheets together for them, since otherwise I don't have a clue how to translate patch things on the Switch (and I don't want to risk bricking mine), but I think it would be nice for people who would want to try the console versions to have something of a translation reference so that they don't have to rely on a Google translated wiki or something like that.

Other than that, I dunno how much more help I'll be. Sorry for not having better gotten things together for people interested in continuing this.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version