Author Topic: Neo Forum Mafia - Game Over  (Read 1057419 times)

ActionDan

• ActionDan #8906
Re: Neo Forum Mafia - Day 4
« Reply #2370 on: March 17, 2020, 11:21:38 PM »
My instinct is to vote Zwerd as well but I'm doing a hard reset.

Also Serela its 11 people still in this game so if there are 4 scum as I'd suspect, there's a mislynch available still.

There is alos the possbility of a 3rd party potentionally, considering masons + cop (which is, um, unusual to see ever; stranger yet that all are alive D4)

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
Re: Neo Forum Mafia - Day 1
« Reply #2371 on: March 17, 2020, 11:21:54 PM »
OK Serela's crumb list.

me d1
[snip] Man if I could like, ever roll cop I'd probably just hit them n1 regardless of gamestate tbh and get that nightmare out of the way, too many losses to prims

I think I did roll cop or vig once but RL roared it's massive ugly head and I had to replace out like d1
me d2 after my cop target prims died
well, let's see, the people who AREN'T potentially on the list:

*Zwerdjib and Raikaria for vaguely similar reasons (<3)
*Conq for very obvious reasons
*Prims because he DIED GOD DAMMIT (and uh I guess abu goes here too)
*Fabloo I would be very surprised to find out is scum at this point, not the strongest town read on here b/c it hasn't been long but I can't imagine I'm revisiting this evaluation anytime particularly soon
*Oh, me, it's me, I'm next :D

and then this was my opening post d3 after i copped o4rfish
I'm not lynching o4rfish. I did that rereading overnight (especially because shadoweh flipped town ashfjahg;sfdhgsdfhsd), I also don't really think SB looks scummy at all.

[snips rest of post]
it was bolded in the original post, this was not done here for emphasis in the quote. was trying to make it obvious in case i died overnight before claiming anything about my role

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #2372 on: March 17, 2020, 11:25:06 PM »
Please do not post screenshots of things.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2373 on: March 17, 2020, 11:25:49 PM »
Wait I thought we had only 11 people alive YESTERDAY? I guess I can't count.

I want to believe you a little less. "This was in your best interest" lines trigger me.
I was trying REALLY hard to get everyone to get off o4rfish without questioning the role shenanigans much because I was trying really hard to NOT get nightkilled for being the cop who's claiming results inthread. I hoped to come across as a governor (or whatever role stops lynches) who has a strong read and was being a bit of a dickbag because that's better than town's cop dying.

Also yes copping the masons might have been controversial but after both of you lurking the heck out of d3, tunnelling o4rfish for d2/d3, and nnr looking so-so overall, and the way the wagons went yesterday (With me still convinced zwerd is scum) and townreading the rest of the game and knowing I was a cop, I was feeling like it was V E R Y possible you guys just decided to pretend to be masons. It's honestly not a bad gimmick when there's 4 scum because you don't kill almost the entire team if you're caught over it, unlike in the usual 2~3 scum games.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2374 on: March 17, 2020, 11:27:01 PM »
i had a couple other 'prims died GOD DAMMIT" posts in d2 to try to help with crumbs too somewhere

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2375 on: March 17, 2020, 11:31:17 PM »
ftr I was very aware of 'what if i cop masons and they die and i feel like an idiot for wasting 2 cops' but mid d3 I thought it was likely nuxl or conq or maybe sb would die over you. Then later d3 conq stopped looking quuuite as good as a nk but you guys just starting looking less and less likely to be hit, and then -I- had to claim enough that I thought I was probably gonna be nk'd myself, instead. So it started seeming very safe and good to cop you guys. Worst case scenario I don't have to think it's super likely the masons are lying when they keep not dying and look scummy, best case I caught scum who were pretty unlikely to actually get lynched before we died in lylo without a single scum down.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #2376 on: March 17, 2020, 11:33:06 PM »
Too tilted

Gonna leave dormio to tribunal you

Otherwise

Ugh

Probably zfkwoqlcngje because fire truck these smogon players

God
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2377 on: March 17, 2020, 11:35:31 PM »
Ridiculous.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #2378 on: March 17, 2020, 11:41:49 PM »
Unvote
##Vote:Serela

The more i think about how obvious of a gambit this is the more I want it to crash and burn
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2379 on: March 17, 2020, 11:44:29 PM »
So, from the perspective of anyone who believes me:
1. O4rfish (Rumia)
3. Dormio (Ran Yakumo)
14. NekoNekoRex (Chen)
6. Serela (Koishi Komeiji)

7. sb (Sanae Kochiya)
9. Raikaria (Sunny Milk)
11. zwerdjib (Yuyuko Saigyouji)
12. Refa Disquieted (Reimu Hakurei)
13. ActionDan (Rinnosuke Morichika)
17. Niektory (Yukari Yakumo)
5. Conqueror (Tenshi Hinanawi)
Seven people left. Probably 4 scum. That means only three townies! And this is poe that, at least from my perspective is literally mod confirmed so that's pretty cool

...now how do I order them... mrph. Rai/Refa/Conq as most likely townies followed by SB and Niektory???? ugh this is still quite awful to be quite honest. At least zwerd is easily scum here. This isn't even going to get better because the mafia have 4 conf townies to nightkill for the rest of the game

cut by a serela vote zzzzzzzzzzzz. so you think I was planning my future cop fakeclaim all game?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #2380 on: March 17, 2020, 11:45:41 PM »
There is no way in hell the scumteam would either skip over very obvious mason claims needing kept alive for this gambit to work or skip over serela, or at least role block him

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2381 on: March 17, 2020, 11:47:22 PM »
This is the point where I suggest that you just let the mafia nightkill me instead because I'm, you know, a cop, and it's not lylo.

But I guess if we mislynch today the mafia could reasonably decide to try to push me as a mislynch tomorrow still. If we lynch scum though, it'll be uh, pretty insane to imagine a world where I'm NOT the nightkill. Because oh yes, the scum totally want to leave the cop alive to get more mod confirmed results before they eventually die.

Also I think the mafia would skip over the masons when d2 you were massively barking up the wrong tree and d3 you still weren't really doing any better. I mean my cop target is your main lynch priority so. I'm honestly surprised I wasn't touched though, I assume they have no roleblocker and really did think I was a governor?

ftr I would absolutely have shot fabloo and nuxl over you two if I was actually scum here

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2382 on: March 17, 2020, 11:48:26 PM »
Also I think the mafia would skip over the masons when d2 you were massively barking up the wrong tree and d3 you still weren't really doing any better. I mean my cop target is your main lynch priority so.
In hindsight this doesn't read very clearly, I mean I have mod confirmation the person you and Dormio were mainly interested in lynching is Town.

zwerdjib

• Exalted,
  • and zealous.
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • zwerdjib#7147
Re: Neo Forum Mafia - Day 3
« Reply #2383 on: March 17, 2020, 11:53:45 PM »
Yes that's an important point here Raikaria

Zwerd is here. He's posting. He's responding. Yet he's only got a read on 2~3 living players. It's like, Nuxl/Refa/Dusk. Everyone was explicitly listed null in his d2 reads post, he said he'd improve that later, he never did. He waffled about on me a bit with a Raikaria sheep that turned into "well, serela's defending now, so, this is fine" and eventually just unvoting it without replacing his vote anywhere.

i didnt improve it because i simply didnt have the time nor motivation.

but i guess im here and i totally should. give me about 5 minutes. most of these reads were ones i already had in my head so its just gonna be a matter of quick rereads and etc

apart from that, i actually *wasnt* here for a little bit before eod and during eod (which contradicts what you say)

i appreciate that youve actually read through my posts unlike literally everyone else (which is something i agree with raikaria with like yes i exist even though im not the most motivated to play any forum mafia rn) but i just cant exactly find what you take issue with. you never provide examples. its like youre combining some of your actual read with a quick skim of my posts, and thats harmful

i just cant fully agree with your reasons

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #2384 on: March 17, 2020, 11:56:48 PM »
Bigger throws Serela

I can lynch you now and hard confirm three town

Or I can lynch you tomorrow and throw the game when scum know the Neko train is going to chug down after you anyway

zwerdjib

• Exalted,
  • and zealous.
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • zwerdjib#7147
« Reply #2385 on: March 17, 2020, 11:57:01 PM »
as for the cop being a scum gambit, i think its mostly just a theory fueled by desperation and rage. the main argument in favor of serela is the crumbing, which is pretty much undeniable when i see the posts hes compiled and in hindsight they were the most obvious hints ive ever seen. i dont think this is a cop lie. though i guese mafia cop does exist...? are there 3p in this setup? thats an important question we should ask

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2386 on: March 17, 2020, 11:58:20 PM »
Lemme get this off my chest.

I don't care about mechanical claims quite frankly cause I'm just absolutely shocked you're still giving a free town pass to a person who DIDNT EVEN fire truckING VOTE OR PUSH ANYONE YESTERDAY and a person who LITERALLY MADE UP strawberries TO VOTE OFF SOMEONE WHO PROMISED TO INTERACT WITH HIM AND STABBED HIM ANYWAYS.

Two people have played in a way that implies they outwardly give a strawberries about the game but when you dissect anything they've done they don't give two strawberriess about who gets lynched and it's working cause you're all getting triggered over easy lynches and people who've actually given a strawberries this game.

Good strawberries.

Cya in LYLO. Have fun with zwerdjib. Ridiculous game cause y'all are inside your own heads and think that on Day fire trucking four tone is a good indicator of alignment.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2387 on: March 18, 2020, 12:00:12 AM »
Considering I already have two votes on me, I feel like it's also worth mentioning, wtf is the scum motivation for throwing myself under a truck to try to stop an o4rfish lynch that I could have just gone along with? There was a couple people who liked the idea of lynching me but the rest of the game was just going "Dude we're never going to lynch Serela why are you voting them?"

I'm very well aware that I'm not in an AMAZING looking position right now and could potentially end up mislynched but jeez if I was mafia i would have just bussed the strawberries out of o4rfish yesterday. That is 100% in line with my scum meta and instead I hard towncleared them all day and flopped around with no priorities and then pulled a mad stunt to avoid their lynch.

Scum Serela just busses scummy allies.

i appreciate that youve actually read through my posts unlike literally everyone else (which is something i agree with raikaria with like yes i exist even though im not the most motivated to play any forum mafia rn) but i just cant exactly find what you take issue with. you never provide examples. its like youre combining some of your actual read with a quick skim of my posts, and thats harmful
You have a big reads post on d2 where you have like 2 townreads and null the rest of the game, and when it came to the wagons d2 you made it clear you didn't like voting them but would decide which one you thought was somewhat less townie for the sake of consolidation. You never really got a scumread on anyone until d3, but you didn't really mention anyone else except them, and then you drop that scumcase on duskfall to sheep Rai on me, which we have to tug reasoning out of you for, and then you give up and unvote without voting anyone (like, for example, your previous scumread) and vanish for the rest of the day. You still have no given opinion on basically the entire game, not even a townread. Actually your townreads and previous scumread are dead so there's literally no remaining opinions that I can recall :VV

So yes that's what I think about you right now.

as for the cop being a scum gambit, i think its mostly just a theory fueled by desperation and rage. the main argument in favor of serela is the crumbing, which is pretty much undeniable when i see the posts hes compiled and in hindsight they were the most obvious hints ive ever seen. i dont think this is a cop lie. though i guese mafia cop does exist...? are there 3p in this setup? thats an important question we should ask
um
mafia cop does not exist no XD
It's hard enough BEING a serial killer, much less giving the scum a SK-finder, and other ITPs tend to just win without removing other team wins (like survivor)

cut by
uh
is disquieted replacing out i can't tell

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #2388 on: March 18, 2020, 12:01:21 AM »
There is about to be some lolis that will no longer have hats tomorrow

And one fish that i can finally tie to the tracks without complaints

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2389 on: March 18, 2020, 12:02:22 AM »
I don't care about mechanical claims quite frankly cause I'm just absolutely shocked you're still giving a free town pass to a person who DIDNT EVEN fire truckING VOTE OR PUSH ANYONE YESTERDAY and a person who LITERALLY MADE UP strawberries TO VOTE OFF SOMEONE WHO PROMISED TO INTERACT WITH HIM AND STABBED HIM ANYWAYS.
I assume you mean conq as the first person (eh conq could be scum, I don't -think- he is but i'm townreading most of the people who i don' thave modconfirm townreads on so it's certainly not unreasonable) but I'm not sure who the second is, names are helpful things

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #2390 on: March 18, 2020, 12:02:27 AM »
Serela obviously not taking a moment to count

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2391 on: March 18, 2020, 12:04:57 AM »
Serela if you've read a single one of my posts it should be brutally clear who I am talking about.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2392 on: March 18, 2020, 12:06:23 AM »
Oh, the other serela vote was ALSO you. Look I was correct there was two ##Vote:Serela's in the thread!

Serela if you've read a single one of my posts it should be brutally clear who I am talking about.
Look no offense but we could use less people screaming their heads off in rage (we're already at 2 and 3/4ths of the players haven't posted today) and more people trying to participate in logical discussion. Please just give me a name.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2393 on: March 18, 2020, 12:07:36 AM »
wait strawberries
##Unvote
##Vote Zwerdjib

Also I still totally want to lynch Dan and am on board with that but I also very much think zwerd is scum

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2394 on: March 18, 2020, 12:10:15 AM »
Serela if you can't even bother to find the answer yourself you're in hysterics and you need to step away.

Not even angry. Stating a fact. It's not hard to keep track of what I've been doing all game and if you can't remember that the game is getting to you.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2395 on: March 18, 2020, 12:12:43 AM »
you could also theoretically be talking about niektory. This is niektory's first game. I think they townslipped d1 with a lot of posts where they just assumed upfront scum don't have daytalk, so they were really confused why people were discussing the possibility of scumbuddies coaching niektory. Given that Niektory has never played mafia before I think current play can more than reasonably be from town so they're not at the top of my priority lynch list like zwerd

S i g h. I'm 100% calm? You're the person dropping the f bomb and typing tons of sentences in all caps and actively yelling at people for being incompetent and saying "Cya in lylo" for town sucking? Plz :S

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2396 on: March 18, 2020, 12:15:09 AM »
Either you're not reading the game or you're going crazy. Given the amount of time and clear effort you've made in this game, I'm going to hope for the latter but I am pretty sure the former is very much applicable, cause you're making up perspectives for me instead of actually. Reading. My. Posts.

ActionDan

• ActionDan #8906
« Reply #2397 on: March 18, 2020, 12:15:14 AM »
Just so you know Smartbomb,

Conq and Sb are absolutely on the table for me too.

The game is rapidly becoming unplayable right now and that's reminded me of early D3 so let's just take a moment please.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2398 on: March 18, 2020, 12:16:12 AM »
They have done absolutely nothing this game

You couldn't tell me who they're townreading or scumreading.

Can you?

ActionDan

• ActionDan #8906
« Reply #2399 on: March 18, 2020, 12:18:09 AM »
I could not.

Well presumably sb scumreads Niektory and myself

Conq presumably me and possibly Raikaria. after the shadoweh lynch most of yesterday was spent on defense and he didn't show up after that.