Author Topic: Neo Forum Mafia - Game Over  (Read 1057335 times)

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
Re: Neo Forum Mafia - Day 3
« Reply #2190 on: March 16, 2020, 09:57:36 PM »
Yeah I really just don't see Conq scum. D1 it could make sense but D2 it just falls apart I think. It looks too geniune, he did a crazy stunt, the way he acted around me, and then there's so much stuff from his d3 that I just

i don't see conq scum here

on dusk there's things I think scum wouldn't be doing but I could be totally wrong and he's just a wild card kind of guy, his overall play is not actually that amazing and I wouldn't really be against lynching him even if it's not my first priority here

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #2191 on: March 16, 2020, 09:59:07 PM »
Raikaria can you stop making dumb cases against obvtown
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

« Reply #2192 on: March 16, 2020, 09:59:28 PM »
Which one are you referring to here this is a nonsense question

Honestly? All of them, but I'll give you a few so you catch my drift:

This post is actually good and I kinda wish it wasn’t. fire truck.
Maybe Niek is the scummier lurker after all.

Hint: I'm less confident than before because Dan's posts have been getting better.

Nobody would give me cred for bussing scum!Dan lol. Dormio already made a post on me earlier in the game about how I've bussed in past games and people haven't wanted to townread me at all here anyway except for Serela, and that's all game long.

Was the other part of your post supposed to be me setting up your lynch tomorrow or something?

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #2193 on: March 16, 2020, 10:00:39 PM »
90 minutes remaining!
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #2194 on: March 16, 2020, 10:01:08 PM »
I also don't particularly like a Duskfall or Actiondan lynch. I don't scumread them. I wouldn't *not* lynch them if it was that or No Lynch giving Mafia 2 kills [By the way; this is making me really suspicious of Serela's declaration to stop the lynch].

IMO I see 4 routes:

1: Just lynch InActionDan

2: Lynch Serela. His "PR" flip might clear O4rfish, and if he flips Red so is O4r 100% at this point. Also works to lynch O4r as well I guess and call Serela's bluff?

3: Lynch Conq. I'm not sure if this could go through, but he is my #3 scumread.

4: See if there's anyone else we can get majority on who isn't a large townread [Zwer really hasn't actually *done* much and no-one talks about him either it's odd; like I literally asked for a discussion on him and no-one but him commented.]

---

Raikaria can you stop making dumb cases against obvtown

I wasn't even making a case I was answering Nuxl's question D:

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

« Reply #2195 on: March 16, 2020, 10:02:10 PM »
##Unvote: Duskfall98
##Vote: Serela

JUST SAY IT. If you're town can you even guarantee you'll be alive tomorrow?

Niek am I actually invisible?
Yes.

Nuxl

• smogon.com/forums/members/nuxl.149971/
  • smogon.com/forums/forums/circus-maximus.78/
« Reply #2196 on: March 16, 2020, 10:03:02 PM »
Well; this post stands out:

Splitting different thoughts into different posts can actually be good to read IMO, rather than a wall of text. It seems quite a silly thing to attack someone over.

Also I see a lot of talk about ~meta~.

I also see you telling Refa to read O4rfish on Page 7 on Page 8. I also see me misunderstanding the votecount formatting horribly.

Me too!

hmm ok i was mainly trying to point to o4rfish's reads/shift when compared to today but honestly this doesnt matter at this point of time given.... yeah

« Reply #2197 on: March 16, 2020, 10:03:22 PM »
If Serela is crumbing what I think he's crumbing, lynching him won't prove Oarfish either way. Zeep has been townread strongly by a few people but majorly lost presence actually when he said he's be more active.

Cut: Jesus christ Niek answer my question. Also we are not lynching Serela today, god.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #2198 on: March 16, 2020, 10:03:51 PM »
Angry

Angry about scum
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

« Reply #2199 on: March 16, 2020, 10:04:47 PM »
1) Serela doesn't need to say anything.
2) If they die tonight we'll see their flip.

Niek why are you so bothered by this? You weren't even voting for Oarfish, it's not like your top lynch candidate just got vetod.

Nuxl

« Reply #2200 on: March 16, 2020, 10:06:10 PM »
I also don't particularly like a Duskfall or Actiondan lynch. I don't scumread them. I wouldn't *not* lynch them if it was that or No Lynch giving Mafia 2 kills [By the way; this is making me really suspicious of Serela's declaration to stop the lynch].

IMO I see 4 routes:

1: Just lynch InActionDan

2: Lynch Serela. His "PR" flip might clear O4rfish, and if he flips Red so is O4r 100% at this point. Also works to lynch O4r as well I guess and call Serela's bluff?

3: Lynch Conq. I'm not sure if this could go through, but he is my #3 scumread.

4: See if there's anyone else we can get majority on who isn't a large townread [Zwer really hasn't actually *done* much and no-one talks about him either it's odd; like I literally asked for a discussion on him and no-one but him commented.]

---

I wasn't even making a case I was answering Nuxl's question D:

1 works? 3 probably doesnt go through but I'm interested to see who actually does it- doesn't seem like enough. 4 probably only works with like, Niek, which is probably telling as-so-far

What's up with 1 being AD only when Duskfall is also getting leading lynch?

##Unvote

will revote on something later obviously and i'll be here, probably dan which i feel :? about but i think he succeeds w/o me

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2201 on: March 16, 2020, 10:06:50 PM »
btw, Smartbomb, did you read that post of mine about your conq case?

Not much to be done now but I had thought you where going to touch on that earlier but that didn't happen

I am illiterate. Probably did and forgot about it, don't really have the time to read.

This didn't post due to the new reply warning.

Nuxl

« Reply #2202 on: March 16, 2020, 10:07:22 PM »
i dont really mega like the major two wagons but again hostage situation

conq or sb would be spicy for the purpose of  "see who actually does it" but nobody will lol

« Reply #2203 on: March 16, 2020, 10:07:26 PM »
Honestly? All of them, but I'll give you a few so you catch my drift:

Hint: I'm less confident than before because Dan's posts have been getting better.

Nobody would give me cred for bussing scum!Dan lol. Dormio already made a post on me earlier in the game about how I've bussed in past games and people haven't wanted to townread me at all here anyway except for Serela, and that's all game long.

Was the other part of your post supposed to be me setting up your lynch tomorrow or something?

You spoke about how you want to lynch Dan to gain info on me, but I really don't understand that my alignment is not tied into Dan's at all and it feels like you are forcing the connection

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2204 on: March 16, 2020, 10:07:52 PM »
i
i guess i might be ok with a zwerd turbo????
i'm gonna reread them now to see how I feel about that b/c I was supposed to reread them before anyway, there's no pressure like LAST MINUTE pressure

« Reply #2205 on: March 16, 2020, 10:08:20 PM »
Oh my god nobody is reading my posts is this real

« Reply #2206 on: March 16, 2020, 10:09:48 PM »
i dont really mega like the major two wagons but again hostage situation

conq or sb would be spicy for the purpose of  "see who actually does it" but nobody will lol

The fact you aren't townreading me is actually incredibly infuriating considering in the last you have pretended in an easy read so often, I'm practically modspewed and obviously town for anyone who has played with me more than once tbh.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2207 on: March 16, 2020, 10:10:09 PM »
Yeah I really just don't see Conq scum. D1 it could make sense but D2 it just falls apart I think. It looks too geniune, he did a crazy stunt, the way he acted around me, and then there's so much stuff from his d3 that I just

i don't see conq scum here

on dusk there's things I think scum wouldn't be doing but I could be totally wrong and he's just a wild card kind of guy, his overall play is not actually that amazing and I wouldn't really be against lynching him even if it's not my first priority here

You have one "not-townread" in a game with more than one mafia.

If there's anything you should take away, you should probably try not to have that.

Just noting for the record.

« Reply #2208 on: March 16, 2020, 10:10:21 PM »
Why would we lynch zeep???

ActionDan

• ActionDan #8906
« Reply #2209 on: March 16, 2020, 10:11:11 PM »

I read back about what you said on Niek and it seems to check out? I was wondering what you thought about his Duskfall vote though, since they’re your secondary scumread voting for your primary.

It very well might mean they aren't scum together. When I looked at that post with a billion hyperlinks my brain stopped working. So I decided to ignore it.

Anyway I'm increasingly feeling I thankfully won't be here to solve that one.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2210 on: March 16, 2020, 10:11:51 PM »
Zeep has been townread strongly by a few people but majorly lost presence actually when he said he's be more active.
I mean sb this post is part of why i wanted to actually do that zwerd reread right now!

duskfall none of the reasons i thought you were town were related to being 'modspewed'. you are not modspewed for doing something that probably would have happened anyway. talk about low hanging fruit, plz. it's the kind of thing mafia can just go "oh hey, i'll get the easiest townie points ever if I do X"

« Reply #2211 on: March 16, 2020, 10:12:00 PM »
The last minute "oh let's just do x" will never flip scum ever ever because scum will defend there's only 90 minutes left

Or like scum can just stay out of thread and we won't get enough votes

Nuxl

« Reply #2212 on: March 16, 2020, 10:12:31 PM »
The fact you aren't townreading me is actually incredibly infuriating considering in the last you have pretended in an easy read so often, I'm practically modspewed and obviously town for anyone who has played with me more than once tbh.

i am likely not voting you chill the fire truck out

this game sucks

ActionDan

• ActionDan #8906
« Reply #2213 on: March 16, 2020, 10:13:04 PM »
I am ok with a Zwerd turbo tbh. Usually he's a hyperposter and he's not here.

Nuxl

« Reply #2214 on: March 16, 2020, 10:13:26 PM »
I am ok with a Zwerd turbo tbh. Usually he's a hyperposter and he's not here.

usually? have you played with him?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #2215 on: March 16, 2020, 10:13:39 PM »
Fuxk this modspew bullstrawberriesting

Also calling if raikaria is scum he's the most brilliant scum of all time for fishing claims as obvtown, gambitting his own lynch to save a town PR, while also dbeing terminally incompetent as a semi hardtown read

« Reply #2216 on: March 16, 2020, 10:13:53 PM »
I mean sb this post is part of why i wanted to actually do that zwerd reread right now!

duskfall none of the reasons i thought you were town were related to being 'modspewed'. you are not modspewed for doing something that probably would have happened anyway. talk about low hanging fruit, plz. it's the kind of thing mafia can just go "oh hey, i'll get the easiest townie points ever if I do X"

I'm only angry at nuxl not anyone else

I am aware I'm incredibly hard to read but nuxl talks about being able to read me easily in discord constantly but won't commit here which is harming town because he's just afraid to get me wrong when I should be clear town to him after all his talk

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2217 on: March 16, 2020, 10:14:21 PM »
The last minute "oh let's just do x" will never flip scum ever ever because scum will defend there's only 90 minutes left

Or like scum can just stay out of thread and we won't get enough votes

Ok boss I guess we're lynching ActionDan then

ActionDan

• ActionDan #8906
« Reply #2218 on: March 16, 2020, 10:15:03 PM »
usually? have you played with him?

no. I'm talking about this game only. Usually he's hyperposting. he's not right now for the last 24+ hours at least

« Reply #2219 on: March 16, 2020, 10:15:11 PM »
My real problem with Dan is that when he vanishes for several days at a time he somehow arrives at phase end with totally different vote (all day on Shadoweh, then voting Duskfall with Shadoweh), and that he only appears when pressured so like... taking the pressure off of him means he just gets to fade off into the background again. The only explanation he gave later for Duskfall over Shadoweh was that he just started to townread Shadoweh more later but he couldn't explain why, which is the safest explanation you could possibly give? I also read his posts and don't really know what he wants to do today beyond the Duskfall vote, honestly, which isn't a good luck considering how his reads have flipped already once.

Duskfall, this is my most recent post on why I wanted to lynch Dan. Wanting to lynch Dan to get info on you is hard misinterpreting because I keep saying why I haven't liked his posts until literally today when he started to post better and refute it.

You voted Dan yesterday for a while. Dan voted you today and tried to get you lynched instead of Shadoweh on D2. That's plenty of interactions to read into in my book!

I surprisingly okay with turboing Zeep in theory but don't think it will happen, and I'm even more surprised that people actually want to do it.