Author Topic: Neo Forum Mafia - Game Over  (Read 1057151 times)

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
Re: Neo Forum Mafia - Day 3
« Reply #2100 on: March 16, 2020, 05:09:14 PM »
i'm sorry dan it's this weird situation where like, your posts legitimately aren't bad, it's just anyone can come back after not existing for basically the entire game and have some opinions about something that happened at some point in the last 7 days of game time. If you're actually town it might feel kind of strawberriesty but unless we got good nk/wagon analysis in the future that suggested otherwise it's kind of hard to imagine ever being able to get a townread on you. No offense but you got prodded like 5 times already, even if you technically were present at end-of-days you didn't... really.... do much of anything at them either.

Just kind of a "it's too late for you to fix this in my eyes" situation.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2101 on: March 16, 2020, 05:11:37 PM »
(plus your competition is pretty stiff I've townread basically everyone to some degree)

« Reply #2102 on: March 16, 2020, 05:38:39 PM »
Oarfish cause I can't remember the posts i was townreading him off, only that they were really towny at the time

Okay. Thoughts on the votes on Oarfish today? They're both from conftown, so do you agree with their cases or not think anything of it?

Serela's post about the Masons and Oarfish reads kinda weirdly? But I think the point is fair (but as people said to me with Shadoweh, scum has multiple members). The sudden strength of Serela's conviction in the Dan push is kinda confusing but uh, it is agreeable.

ah fire truck im late for work so ill make this quick

@sb yes it was a gamble because i like playing with shadoweh and i wanted to see where that would go. in the game i just linked i did something similar with sheeping sham's vote (although i cant check rn to see if i was scumreading them)

i got aggressive at rai because his associatives case pissed me off. associatives on anyone when there are no flips pisses me off in general. yes i know it do it too. it's almost always wrong.

see first para

that's only if duskfall is town though. town!dan doesnt give us much either by that metric

I don't actually have time to factcheck you on the Sham thing so I'll take your word for it because it's easily checkable. This is frustrating because if we hadn't lynched Shadoweh I feel like it'd be easier to see where this leads but it feels like it got cut short. Ugh. Thoughts on Duskfall today?

Wrt town!Dan not giving associatives, I disagree. Niektory and Dan have played similar levels of low activity with almost nobody backing either of them. If someone pushed really hard on town!Dan but ignored Niek and then they flipped scum later, I would look into them because if they wanted to case lurkers, would they have a reason to pick Dan over Niek? I don't think the same can be applied the other way around.

I had to leave midway through this post and I don't have time to properly catch up. I see your stuff Dan but I don't have time to respond to them just yet.

« Reply #2103 on: March 16, 2020, 05:41:03 PM »
I also want to mention, that theoretically maybe this could happen, but it's definitely not. It's all too likely I'll be a consolidation lynch and my town flip will just be another indication that dusk should have been lynched (or maybe for smartbomb, Conq). Which associations do you see currently?

Actually you get one thing fast - I feel like your alignment is relevant towards Duskfall, Niektory, smartbomb and Serela, off the top of my head.

« Reply #2104 on: March 16, 2020, 05:41:59 PM »
Niektory only really if you flip town, the others regardless I think.

ActionDan

• ActionDan #8906
« Reply #2105 on: March 16, 2020, 05:51:54 PM »
I'm going to pretend Serela's and Sb's posts are ringing endorsements to lynch Dusk on my townflip.

*two thumbs up*

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #2106 on: March 16, 2020, 08:08:50 PM »
Good news
The same people I have scumreads on the entire game are still scum
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #2107 on: March 16, 2020, 08:14:41 PM »
## Unvote
##Vote: Oarfish

Honestly as much as I want to lynch Dan't for being absent so many days, I really, really want to actually lynch one of my fire trucking primary scumreads sometime this game.

Oarfish or duskfall.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #2108 on: March 16, 2020, 08:18:08 PM »
But mostly oarfish

« Reply #2109 on: March 16, 2020, 08:25:27 PM »
Just a heads up that I'll be here for hammertime.

« Reply #2110 on: March 16, 2020, 08:28:16 PM »
Slowly getting around to the Dan thing while doing other stuff BUT WHILE YOU'RE HERE NIEK

Dan and Niek both coming out of nowhere to vote Duskfall is kinda interesting though when neither really has much of a case beyond what they posted before. Dan, what do you think of Duskfall's most recent posts? Who would you be voting for if not for Duskfall and why? I'd actually like to extend this question to Niek too.

Nuxl

• smogon.com/forums/members/nuxl.149971/
  • smogon.com/forums/forums/circus-maximus.78/
« Reply #2111 on: March 16, 2020, 08:36:26 PM »
Here, reading a bit later

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #2112 on: March 16, 2020, 08:58:18 PM »
Serela do me a favor and get your vote off Dan

Would you rather be voting a player that posts rarely but has a lot to say

Or someone who posts a lot and says nothing?

Im getting tired of oarfish and all these smogon scumbags who do nothing but say "I'm town" and push out blithe, garbage votes

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #2113 on: March 16, 2020, 08:59:00 PM »
Looking at you zkgkejfighr Mr literally done nothing the entire game and getting away with it

« Reply #2114 on: March 16, 2020, 09:01:09 PM »
Had to move to phone and completely scrap my post so I’m just going to try and remember what I already put.

@Dan I was referring to the string of posts after he thought he was modspewed, mostly. I agree that his scumhunting has been lacking and going from voting Serela to vote with Serela without updating their read is weird, actually.

I read back about what you said on Niek and it seems to check out? I was wondering what you thought about his Duskfall vote though, since they’re your secondary scumread voting for your primary.

What I posted towards smartbomb was why I scumread you, but there are other reasons I’ve wanted your lynch that I outlined as well which is the part he said didn’t sound like one. Fair enough on the selfmeta, if it was only because of the Dormio post.

This post is actually good and I kinda wish it wasn’t. fire truck.

« Reply #2115 on: March 16, 2020, 09:01:48 PM »
Niek popping in to say almost nothing and vanishing also sucks.

Nuxl

« Reply #2116 on: March 16, 2020, 09:02:24 PM »
aww crud this is how it gonna be ain't it

ugh i legit don't know what to do

ok reminder about the nightkills:

WE HAVE TWO CLAIMED MASONS. NEITHER DIED. BOTH HARD SUSPECTED O4RFISH WITH LITTLE TO NOTHING IN THE WAY OF OTHER SUSPICION. THE MAFIA SHOT SOMEONE WHO DIDN'T SUSPECT O4RFISH INSTEAD.

Even if your take from this is somehow 'hey guys are the masons scum' that STILL means o4rfish is probably town.

did you see prims reads d1

Nuxl

« Reply #2117 on: March 16, 2020, 09:02:58 PM »
did you see prims reads d1

oh nvm thought you were talking about both nights disregard this

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2118 on: March 16, 2020, 09:03:33 PM »
sorry nnr if i moved my vote it'd be onto conq i guess (but i'd rather not)

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #2119 on: March 16, 2020, 09:04:33 PM »
Stop schizovoting townies

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2120 on: March 16, 2020, 09:05:01 PM »
they're all townies i don't know what to do it's terrible

except dan

Nuxl

« Reply #2121 on: March 16, 2020, 09:05:29 PM »
I'd be voting Niektory if not Duskfall. There's a couple places in their posts that are scummy and I've detailed them previously. Beyond that I'm not sure. I need to read Nuxl's stream of consciousness large wallpost which I never like doing, but he's a read I need to flesh out because what I've seen so far was unimpressive. I am starting to get worried about Serela's posts today. I don't mind that he apparently has townreads on everyone and I think sees equity in my lynch... but I do have posts today at least and I'm not even sure Serela has read any while voting me. I'd just like some assurance he's done that (also NNR too if possible)

why are you trying to read someone whose alignment is already modspewed

again think of how exactly the announcement becomes public if i'm scum there

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #2122 on: March 16, 2020, 09:05:55 PM »
Oarfish isn't town, stop being blind

Nuxl

« Reply #2123 on: March 16, 2020, 09:07:16 PM »
highest wagon is 4? right now and it's like an hour to deadline right

already said what i'm fine consolidating for

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #2124 on: March 16, 2020, 09:09:09 PM »
Every time one of these unElite mafia babies says "modpewed" i regret our vig slot was wasted on the most garbage townie of all time

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2125 on: March 16, 2020, 09:10:09 PM »
We have two hours and 20 minutes left, people need to weigh in on what they'll do for the sake of consolidation or try to argue for voting a wagon (other than 04rfish)

Nuxl

« Reply #2126 on: March 16, 2020, 09:10:52 PM »
Every time one of these unElite mafia babies says "modpewed" i regret our vig slot was wasted on the most garbage townie of all time

lmfao

i already got called out publicly for angleshooting

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2127 on: March 16, 2020, 09:11:45 PM »
Fabloo dying over two masons doesn’t necessarily hardclear Oarfish, night kill analysis is a mess most of the time anyways. Could be several different reasons Fabloo died, won’t state them for sanity’s sake but they’re there.

Wish I had more time. From my perspective I’d consider lynching Oarfish a rush cause I don’t have a firm grasp on his alignment. But that’s exactly why I’m fine with it. Sigh.

Still here for a bit longer.

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #2128 on: March 16, 2020, 09:12:41 PM »
Vote Count 3.7

ActionDan (Rinnosuke Morichika) (3): sb, Serela, NekoNekoRex, Duskfall98
O4rfish (Rumia) (3): Dormio Ergo Sum, Raikaria, Nuxl, NekoNekoRex
Conqueror (Tenshi Hinanawi) (2): Raikaria, Disquieted, O4rfish
Duskfall98 (Shinki) (2): ActionDan, Niektory
Serela (Koishi Komeiji) (1): Raikaria, Duskfall98, zwerdjib, Raikaria
sb (Sanae Kochiya) (0): Disquieted
Dormio (Ran Yakumo) (0):
Raikaria (Sunny Milk) (0):
zwerdjib (Yuyuko Saigyouji) (0):
Disquieted (Reimu Hakurei) (0):
NekoNekoRex (Chen) (0):
Nuxl (Youki Konpaku) (0):
Niektory (Yukari Yakumo) (0):

Not voting (2): Conqueror, zwerdjib

with 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. You have a little under 2.5 hours remaining.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

« Reply #2129 on: March 16, 2020, 09:13:26 PM »
We have less than 2.5 hours. Oarfish is my backup lynch if Dan is not possible and the others I'm kinda less comfortable with.