Author Topic: Neo Forum Mafia - Game Over  (Read 1056862 times)

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
Re: Neo Forum Mafia - Day 3
« Reply #1980 on: March 15, 2020, 10:51:23 AM »
Reading the posts I missed. Yep. Conq's done with mafia, I get it. He's kind of boxed in here regardless and needs to reset given his perspective (fake-made cause he's mafia or real cause he's town), which is kind of why he's on raikaria cause I don't really think to him he has a choice.

Again, all of the above is kinda not alignment indicative, Conq would have to do this regardless, I just have problems with how he's executing it.

So like, the emotion's real, and it's kinda brrr. But I can sit in his seat if he's scum and if he's similarly fed up with mafia he probably makes that post anyways. Or it's something that fits with his fake progression. I don't think it's unnecessary at all though, I suppose.

Not really saying it's part of a scum agenda, trying to stray away from that statement. Just saying he has the resource to do it as scum. The fact that I can say that probably points to why mafia sucks, hah.

@Nuxl: I've seen a bunch of gambits, yes. A gambit lasting an hour isn't that bad overall, though with 72 hour days it definitely could've lasted longer yeah lol. Probably not enough to get solid information either, but I don't think Conq was thinking that far regardless of his alignment either.

I uh, don't think Conq was looking or evaluating the reaction that hard, to tell you the truth. Kind of why I'm a bit squinty at it. But I can't really be, if this is town!Conq he probably decided to do it on a lark anyways and wasn't planning it much. I can kind of bite my lip around the reaction not having an effect on him afterwards though, no matter how poorly planned out it was.

« Reply #1981 on: March 15, 2020, 10:53:51 AM »
within the realm of forced alignments anything can happen

i didnt really notice any ate tone in his posts though but maybe that means i should go reread

The frustration and the drain just seems hard to fake coming into d3 maybe in being bamboozled but I don't want to believe it

Nuxl

• smogon.com/forums/members/nuxl.149971/
  • smogon.com/forums/forums/circus-maximus.78/
« Reply #1982 on: March 15, 2020, 10:57:00 AM »
Reading the posts I missed. Yep. Conq's done with mafia, I get it. He's kind of boxed in here regardless and needs to reset given his perspective (fake-made cause he's mafia or real cause he's town), which is kind of why he's on raikaria cause I don't really think to him he has a choice.

Again, all of the above is kinda not alignment indicative, Conq would have to do this regardless, I just have problems with how he's executing it.

So like, the emotion's real, and it's kinda brrr. But I can sit in his seat if he's scum and if he's similarly fed up with mafia he probably makes that post anyways. Or it's something that fits with his fake progression. I don't think it's unnecessary at all though, I suppose.

Not really saying it's part of a scum agenda, trying to stray away from that statement. Just saying he has the resource to do it as scum. The fact that I can say that probably points to why mafia sucks, hah.

@Nuxl: I've seen a bunch of gambits, yes. A gambit lasting an hour isn't that bad overall, though with 72 hour days it definitely could've lasted longer yeah lol. Probably not enough to get solid information either, but I don't think Conq was thinking that far regardless of his alignment either.

I uh, don't think Conq was looking or evaluating the reaction that hard, to tell you the truth. Kind of why I'm a bit squinty at it. But I can't really be, if this is town!Conq he probably decided to do it on a lark anyways and wasn't planning it much. I can kind of bite my lip around the reaction not having an effect on him afterwards though, no matter how poorly planned out it was.

i dont think i could ever make a read on the first half on your post lmao

mmk. yeah it felt like he didn't get very much from it, and i think somebody prior in the game mentioned that he tends to have solid reads on shadoweh historically? i dont think this is a good indicator for his own direction but i guess the crux of the issue is "was the gambit enough to get info compared to what was received" ig

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1983 on: March 15, 2020, 10:57:38 AM »
Staring at nuxl's summary post and I still don't understand why Refa seems to be of the opinion that sb is mafia cause of nightkills lol. I'm pretty sure I'm not exactly on the level with nightkill analysis that Refa would do. Kind of a mystery. Shrug.

Nuxl

« Reply #1984 on: March 15, 2020, 10:59:50 AM »
The frustration and the drain just seems hard to fake coming into d3 maybe in being bamboozled but I don't want to believe it

i am pretty drained not going to lie so #relatable. but also it's easy to say stuff like that on an offhand? i mean i guess it's not something like dormio rofl

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1985 on: March 15, 2020, 11:00:01 AM »
i dont think i could ever make a read on the first half on your post lmao

have I ever told you that mafia sux

Nuxl

« Reply #1986 on: March 15, 2020, 11:01:27 AM »
my only guess is refa had a personal read on it but shrug, neither fabloo nor prims had sb on the forefront of attention

have I ever told you that mafia sux

i curse tommy every night for inviting me to this game

« Reply #1987 on: March 15, 2020, 11:10:39 AM »
I didn't even convince you to play you wanted to

Nuxl

« Reply #1988 on: March 15, 2020, 11:12:40 AM »
I didn't even convince you to play you wanted to

i signed up only because you were playing

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #1989 on: March 15, 2020, 11:17:21 AM »
Vote Count 3.2

ActionDan (Rinnosuke Morichika) (3): sb, Serela, NekoNekoRex
O4rfish (Rumia) (2): Dormio Ergo Sum, Raikaria
Serela (Koishi Komeiji) (2): Raikaria, Duskfall98, zwerdjib
sb (Sanae Kochiya) (1): Disquieted
Dormio (Ran Yakumo) (0):
Conqueror (Tenshi Hinanawi) (0): Raikaria
Raikaria (Sunny Milk) (0):
zwerdjib (Yuyuko Saigyouji) (0):
Disquieted (Reimu Hakurei) (0):
NekoNekoRex (Chen) (0):
Duskfall98 (Shinki) (0):
Nuxl (Youki Konpaku) (0):
Niektory (Yukari Yakumo) (0):

Not voting (7): O4rfish, Conqueror, ActionDan, Nuxl, Niektory

with 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. You have about 1.5 days remaining.

« Reply #1990 on: March 15, 2020, 11:21:07 AM »
i signed up only because you were playing

Cute

But you don't sign up to smogon games

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #1991 on: March 15, 2020, 11:32:32 AM »
define Statement107
{
        Okay, so as cathartic as it would be to see (ActionDan) die, I don't think that this is the way to go.
}
define Statement108
{
        I would like to, instead, continue advocating for an (O4rfish) lynch. Shocking, I know.
}
define Statement109
{
        Not only has (O4rfish) still failed to adequetly respond to any of the points that (sb) or myself have brought up throughout the entirety of the first two day phases, but (O4rfish)'s day 3 content is pretty bad as well.
}
define Statement110
{
        Basically, it feels like (O4rfish) is just wasting time with non-content by doing that whole mass questioning thing which ultimately lead to what? Basically nothing so far.
}
query (Playerbase)
{
        ask (Statement107)
        ask (Statement108)
        ask (Statement109)
        ask (Statement110)
        return (Opinions)
}

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #1992 on: March 15, 2020, 11:39:23 AM »
I suggest running a voting subroutine. Dunno whether you would care, but I agree.

Shuffling things around while being aware there's more than two scum and it seems like a good idea.

« Reply #1993 on: March 15, 2020, 01:12:32 PM »
Unironically who are he masons again

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #1994 on: March 15, 2020, 02:38:42 PM »
Since it has been brought up, I have been actively seeking out people out-of-game to provide me with information about players in-game.

I would also like to remind people that "Don't be lame" is a general rule for a reason. Please keep game thinking to this thread and any possible private communication provided by me for the explicit purpose of being used in the game.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1995 on: March 15, 2020, 03:16:24 PM »
for the record, mafia scumchat has traditionally always been on quicktopic.com

Unironically who are he masons again
dormio and NNR

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1996 on: March 15, 2020, 03:18:41 PM »
smh we're halfway through the day and a third of the players aren't voting

zwerdjib

• Exalted,
  • and zealous.
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • zwerdjib#7147
« Reply #1997 on: March 15, 2020, 03:23:29 PM »
##unvote

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1998 on: March 15, 2020, 03:26:00 PM »
my intense urge to townread almost all the people who aren't already on my townread list pretty much has me at the point where actiondan is the only person I actually feel OK voting I think ;_;

maybe i can get nightkilled before I have to seriously worry about who to lynch after that!!!
ah but we have masons so this is incredibly unlikely. ...UNLESS...

...ZWERD PLEA-oh wait you just unvoted me, ok I GUESS I prefer that more than the alternative

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #1999 on: March 15, 2020, 04:40:23 PM »
so many pages
How can I misrep you LITERALLY ASKING FOR A READ.
because of this
And yet; this time; he asks O4rfish a question he just answered [Suggesting he's not actually reading O4rfish?] and dosen't keep pushing O4rfish to answer it.
He didn't literally just answer it, I was asking him specifically about that line. Did you see the other post I quoted to you about it?

I also find it interesting that I suggest Conq is scum and his immediate reaction is 'I might need to change my opinion on this guy almost everyone feels is town'. Sounds OMGUS.
christ. not what i said. first of all - I dont have almost everyone as town. your townread is mainly over your self-vote actions at the end of d1. after all i havent really been reading your posts because historically i can't read you that accurately. I don't even have you as scum at the moment, but the fact of the matter is I've been completely largely just ignoring your posts and I probably be doing due diligence.

I bring it up as the reason I am voting O4r over Serela.

It is not the sole reason why I scumread O4r. I have an entire post where I'm giving reasons for my O4rfish vote; such as him 'scumreading' SB as his #1 read yet never caseing him or voting for him. Also an early D3 post which seems to be an attempt to sow distrust in people's townreads.

This is a misrep. You're labeling my O4rfish vote as only being because of my You+O4r theory, while in actuality I think he's scummy in his own right and my theory is only what's the deciding factor. I even say I'm about equal on Serela-O4r and flip a while after saying this.

But your defending of O4r and misrepping of my case really dosen't help my opinion.

I'll direct you to my O4rfish case:

https://www.shrinemaiden.com/index.php?topic=84.msg2791#msg2791

Got to go now.
I'm sorry, what? Yes, I know it's not the sole reason you scumread oar. But if you have two cases you're choosing between, and then go for one of them over the others based on associatives I think are weak, I'm going to call that out. You say yourself it's the deciding factor for your vote. What do you think of my responses to you about them?

Conqueror

« Reply #2000 on: March 15, 2020, 05:25:27 PM »
So like look what I just said above. Note the fact that the paragraph here is literally tossed word salad, Conqueror is off-guard, he doesn't know what he's gonna do, he's trying to hide the fact that he kinda believes the claim (notice he doesn't consider Abu might be just lying as a mafia goon and accepts it's a vig claim of either alignment and that he's shooting Duskfall) and later he goes off on Abu when Abu, well, goes off on everyone else.

This post and the heel turn Conqueror makes to eventually lynch Abu is... like very opportunistic and I can't see how this comes from a town alignment. It's a very classic pressure slip.
Nah. This is pretty much how I've always responded to claims in the past (and you can check with people who've played with me before.
uh, vig claim is pretty yikes because it's the classic "let me live for one more day" claim...but it is confirmable if it goes off i guess.
I did think he might be lying as a mafia goon, but if he was mafia goon then it's highly likely he would shoot duskfall to "prove" his claim instead of just getting autolynched the next day. That's why I mentioned a mafia vig. I'm pretty
sure I said this elsewhere as well?

This post and the heel turn Conqueror makes to eventually lynch Abu is... like very opportunistic and I can't see how this comes from a town alignment. It's a very classic pressure slip.
Tell me more about the heel turn you're talking about since you apparently "can't see how it comes from a town alignment." I'm sorry, I'm not going to let other people brand me as opportunistic just for pushing a lynch and trying to evaluate it instead of letting other people take the reins. Let's play along with your scenario and say I'm opportunistic mafia in that situation. Under what conditions would I not just let Abu "confirm" himself and get a vig off that night? I'll let you think about the implications of that and that given the flips we have so far and the rest of your reads. Now consider the situation where I'm town. Why do I not continue to lynch Abu instead of another wagon given his responses at the end of the day?

I'd just run with that, but then we get...

The tracker claim
What town reason does Conqueror have to make the claim on Shadoweh?
I made the claim on Shadoweh because it was the only way to get her to post and try to get a read on her and possibly slip up in the process. What scum reason would I have to make the claim on Shadoweh? What if her reaction got her to post more and "confirmed" herself to the point where no one wanted to lynch her?

Is there any evaluation Conqueror does, as a player in the game, on the fact that Shadoweh basically no-sold the tracker claim? It is just one and done, he rolls in the tracker claim and doesn't really evaluate how Shadoweh reacts to it and considers it townie? Cause when you're dealing with something like this, when you're making this sort of play, the reaction most of the time is to instinctively townread them if they don't fall over. Reading through Conqueror's ISO I get this:

Now I don't know about you but I don't really see a hint of forgiveness here. Like, I just talked with zwerdjib about how important it is to consider what town!X should have done. Same thing's happening here, except with zwerdjib it sounds like he's having fun trying to tunnel someone to death. Conqueror feels like he's pushing through a mislynch instead.
I've never instinctively townread people for not falling to gambits. The most recent game where I did this was in Twitch Plays Pokemon on SF where I scumread Refa's reaction to Shinori's gambit. (I was town, and Shinori and Refa were also town. Oops!). For the context of what I did D2 though, Shadoweh had a fake guilty claimed on her in Angel Beats mafia here. Based on her immediate reaction here I had a good guess she knew I was gambiting:
Conq are you trying to troll me by reminding me of past MotK Trauma? I appreciate your committment to making it just like the old days. :Thonk:
But I decided to push on for a bit further in case she would crumble after a few more pushes after I didn't relent(she didn't).
So yeah, after that I figured Shadoweh was probably VT or mafia who didn't action the previous night with the slight chance of her being super psychic mafia. Here's the thing that pinged me about that response nevertheless though. Shadoweh had been super low activity through all of d1, not responding to half the stuff directed at her. Suddenly on D2 I have a result on her and she shows up in less than half and hour and starts making posts. I even mentioned that in the post you quoted. Are you saying that isn't suspicious timing? Because it rang all my alarm bells.
So why would I forgive her over that given the rest of her posting. If we're talking about forgiveness, I let up on her a bit after she started interacting with me more.

How he's playing

Conqueror's just... really passive. Like, Serela and raikaria are extremely NOT passive and it's kind of ridiculous, yes, but I'm reviewing Conqueror's Day 2 and then Day 3. He's got an extremely narrow scope on Day 2, it's kind of nothing but Shadoweh and like when you're comparing to the literal fixer here Serela or Nuxl to a point it's really clear he doesn't really care. So like, I get that he's dumped on Day 3, it follows from a town perspective.

It... just doesn't feel like he's tunnelling at all. Like he said, he moved off from Shadoweh to Duskfall. I don't know why Duskfall, really, I'm staring at these posts and I have no idea why Duskfall over any other player in the game. So like that's really bad for him cause it means he's evaluating other options, right? But he's not saying anything about them.
I've been increasingly passive because it's pretty clear no one cares about this game, so why should I? And look, people are already attacking me for pushing lynches when I could just do nothing all game and vote along at deadline pouting and saying "aw shucks I don't strongly scumread any of these lynches" and bam 0 flack. My scope on D2 was shadoweh because that was a read I knew I could solve if we kept pressing. I did mention why Duskfall in my posts on D2 before I switched to him. It's annoying that I have to keep pointing this out to people and at this point I don't know if it's deliberate.
Not fully caught up with the thread but wanted to catch nuxl while he was still here.
@nuxl what's your current read on tommy? he's massively dropped off d2 to the point where I can't tell what he's thinking anymore when I remember I could still get a general idea of where he stood in the game d1. "oarfish town conq town raik town" as the only reads list of his is like, okay, is that it? I remember him saying in MU spec chat that his town meta was to be super aggressive and get into fights with people and his scum meta was the opposite or something like that and although D1 felt like the former D2 really feels like the latter atm.

Problem is that Shadoweh is also voting for...being self-pres against a claimed vig when I don't feel like that's a strong reason to think he's mafia.

And like his entire back and forth with me and the brick wall that was raikaria was extremely blocky really. He doesn't feel like he's really evaluating anything properly, he's not thinking about the game in terms of who is scum and who is town. This entire thing on raikaria is him being wrong, and while lambasting someone for being wrong is all well and good I don't really feel like Conqueror's hunting for alignments even though he's giving the impression. Like, Duskfall's sitting there on Serelawagon being... Duskfall, there's no other way to describe it, look at his reaction yourself. Conqueror's voted him, he should be a big red target, and Conqueror's off getting mad about raikaria instead. He has about fifty rereads to go through but like. Again, it's very clear that like, openly, he's not been thinking about anyone other than Shadoweh on Day 2. And like I highlighted, it wasn't really that good.
You're right that me going off on raikaria was about him being wrong and not because I think he's necessarily maf. Letting people create bad associative reads on you is bad, so I wanted to nip it in the bud. I said myself I still have a townread on him regardless, but I need to check up on that read. You wanted me to get mad about duskfall? Why do you think I said this?
his serela read is outright bad too because he misreps serela's case on shadoweh. honestly i'd purge everyone voting serela who is sheeping raik's case because i dont see what's sheepworthy about this. you could cherrypick almost anyone's votes the way raik did.
i found people who were sheeping the serela case scummier than the one who made it in the first place. Like, there's nothing more to be said about what duskfall did. you can say i could have pushed him more but tbh I feel less confident about him even after shadoweh flipped town.

- according to Refa he's outed by choice of nightkills. Now I was briefly aware Fabloo was a cool person but I didn't really pay attention to his walls. If they directly were trying to run over Conqueror and he died over two masons AND Conqueror is trying to brush that under the rug, that's super bad.

- Nobody cares about him being mafia, really. Given how the game's been going and, well, kind of what Oarfish said to start this day, yeah, not really a big thing but it's really ew.
fabloo was not directly trying to run over me. please point out where they were trying to do that because they were not.
you say nobody cares about being me being potential mafia but a few people opened up the day with suspicions on me. and now you've posted this. :thinking:

Conqueror

« Reply #2001 on: March 15, 2020, 05:42:58 PM »
conq re u scumreading erakaria here? asking striahgtiup becase i dont think i have the abiltiy to eead into subtletly rn but i cam confused a bit. like i dont think i gree with raik case nought to lynch you but your response seems kinda aaggrrsivel] after reading on i see reevaluating so id be interested inw aht you come up with.
read my other posts about it. if i was scumreading raik i'd be voting him. it's aggressive because it's a response to a bad case, am i supposed to just take it on the chin or something?

I agree with smartbomb that the way Conq approached Shadoweh yesterday was weird, along with his vote changes in general: see how I mentioned Niek. It felt really fast and hard to follow. The part that I’m whatever about is the reaction test itself because Conq botched the test from the start by saying “NOBODY HAMMER” so I can see why he’d drop it quickly. I feel like he could’ve probably executed it better though so I am confused still.
i'm sorry, what was weird about my vote changes? please point out whatever you're talking about.
I had to add the NOBODY HAMMER bit because I don't know the playerlist enough to know if someone would hammer early and because there would be no guarantee Shadoweh would show up early enough. How would I have executed it "better"?

Conq - Are you only looking at their scumreads? 
No, but scumreads are more interesting than townreads.

#1069 @conq did you stop townreading me after D1? what happened to your high confidence townread -> solving my slot?
my read on you off d1 was mostly good vibes based on how you interacted with the thread and pushed in the same spots i did. you dropped off a lot since then but i know part of it is probably because of oog stuff. that's why im mostly clinging to the modspew aspect and if that's wrong i can just blame kilga, ez.

His content is p bad in general, but he just feels like such town and so much of what he says is like "mood" which k think is more important to go with?
i take offense to my content being bad but you're not wrong in that i haven't been motivated to look at this game.

I think it's pretty clear that Conq is just done with mafia regardless of his alignment (good decision imo, mafia sux) and decided to throw out the track for funsies. I don't think it means he has to be town off it, though. Like when he described why he put down the faketrack he said:

- maybe shadoweh gets caught - this is a reach and he knows it, if he's scum he'll make it up
- maybe it makes shadoweh talk more - honestly don't think conq uses this as really thought-out reasoning for anything; this was made post hoc at the very least. I don't think he made this up to cover the whole thing being stupid but uh
- lol mafia - yeah this is really how I see it and I 100% believe this. I also believe this can come from either alignment though. It's one of the rare fancy plays where the motive is like. literally null, and it's not a good sign for me.
- shadoweh has folded under tracks before, it's not really a reach.
- oh come on, you should give me this because it actually worked. i got her involved in the game when i could have just let her get lynched while being unhelpful and low content.
- this was admittedly a pretty big factor. null is null though so why is it not a good sign for you if it's literally null?

smartbomb im not sure if you're genuinely tunneling me or just trying to paint everything i've been doing as scummy.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2002 on: March 15, 2020, 05:44:11 PM »

CONGRATS GUYS LMAO

Conqueror

« Reply #2003 on: March 15, 2020, 05:51:27 PM »
(i'm not on raikaria and this was made clear before you made any of your recent posts)

I'm just going to point out something you said here.
Like, I just talked with zwerdjib about how important it is to consider what town!X should have done
Maybe I could make those posts as mafia, I don't know. Would probably depend on my scumteam tbh. Fact is that I am demotivated and don't really want to play. Ofc that doesn't mean I'm going to let people push a mislynch on me, I still have my pride after all. What do you mean by "resource to do it as scum?"

okay, given what i've already said about this, what kind of reaction would you expect me to have had instead?

Conqueror

« Reply #2004 on: March 15, 2020, 05:52:53 PM »

CONGRATS GUYS LMAO
mafia was a mistake

Conqueror

« Reply #2005 on: March 15, 2020, 05:59:06 PM »
dan would be an okay vote i guess.

Conqueror

« Reply #2006 on: March 15, 2020, 05:59:56 PM »
i mean i don't feel strongly about it but i don't feel strongly about anything atm

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2007 on: March 15, 2020, 06:33:06 PM »
i understand it's not a good stance for me to be in that I'm advocating voting dan because i townread the entire rest of the game

but that's just where i am right now, so I feel for you conq

(my reads list is still roughly accurate about which town reads are... weaker... but... augh)

Conqueror

« Reply #2008 on: March 15, 2020, 06:43:24 PM »
Also he read my mafia champs game which was me acting like this as town all game p much so I think he should know that I am prone to building a scumread on someone for tunneling me, I always end up in town slapfigts and I was trying to avoid that this game. You know I do this. And literally the only game conq has seen from me was my biggest example of it ever
yeah, i hate to defend myself and use self-meta like this but. if im mafia here and duskfall is town no way i try and draw attention to myself like that? duskfall was townreading me pretty hard and all i would do it draw more attention to myself. in the game i watched, duskfall got thunderdomed by like 3 or 4 townies and got them all lynched (he was also town).

« Reply #2009 on: March 15, 2020, 07:16:23 PM »
At the beginning of d3 I was thinking we are losing because scum are playing better than we are. I suspected the good players to be scum for that reason. Then I read that it's better to lynch players for scummy behavior. I've been trying more traditional ways to play this game.

But then Disquieted posted, and ...

Have you ever done something that took a lot of work, and then had someone show up and show you how it's really done, at a level you couldn't get to even with lots of practice? When that happens to me, I get jealous of their talent. All I can do is applaud.

This is me applauding.
##Vote: Conqueror