Author Topic: Neo Forum Mafia - Game Over  (Read 1057162 times)

Re: Neo Forum Mafia - Day 2
« Reply #1620 on: March 12, 2020, 09:04:35 PM »
did i not explain this? its less about which of you i think is more scummy and more about which of you is less townie

Why would you prefer lynch a townread over no lynch or try push anyone else?

zwerdjib

• Exalted,
  • and zealous.
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • zwerdjib#7147
« Reply #1621 on: March 12, 2020, 09:04:41 PM »
Then who do you want to lynch zeep

unsure. id need to re evaluate reads and decide based on whos the weakest link. give me a bit

« Reply #1622 on: March 12, 2020, 09:06:42 PM »
unsure. id need to re evaluate reads and decide based on whos the weakest link. give me a bit

We have not much time left idt

zwerdjib

• Exalted,
  • and zealous.
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • zwerdjib#7147
« Reply #1623 on: March 12, 2020, 09:08:16 PM »
Why would you prefer lynch a townread over no lynch or try push anyone else?

well, first, see response to conqueror

secondly, this assumes i am even remotely prepared for an eod. like my activity has ebbed a lot and, like i said, my reads are outdated as fire truck and even if i did have srs theyd just be posts that stick out in and of themselves. fortunately, ill probably have a lot more time to play if im alive tomorrow since ill have much more time and motivation

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #1624 on: March 12, 2020, 09:09:20 PM »
Vote Count 2.12

Shadoweh (Yuuka Kazami) (6): Conqueror, NekoNekoRex, zwerdjib, Serela, Conqueror, Duskfall98, Nuxl, Fabloo, Refa, Conqueror, Duskfall98, Raikaria, O4rfish
Duskfall98 (Shinki) (6): Shadoweh, zwerdjib, Niektory, Conqueror, Shadoweh, Fabloo, ActionDan, zwerdjib
O4rfish (Rumia) (3): NekoNekoRex, sb, Dormio Ergo Sum, NekoNekoRex, Shadoweh
Dormio (Ran Yakumo) (0): O4rfish, Raikaria
ActionDan (Rinnosuke Morichika) (0): Duskfall98
Niektory (Yukari Yakumo) (0): Fabloo, Nuxl, Conqueror
Serela (Koishi Komeiji) (0): Refa, Conqueror, Niektory
Conqueror (Tenshi Hinanawi) (0): Fabloo
sb (Sanae Kochiya) (0): NekoNekoRex, NekoNekoRex, O4rfish
Raikaria (Sunny Milk) (0):
Fabloo (Yumemi Okazaki) (0):
zwerdjib (Yuyuko Saigyouji) (0):
Refa (Reimu Hakurei) (0):
NekoNekoRex (Chen) (0): sb
Nuxl (Youki Konpaku) (0):

Not voting (0): No one!

with 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. You have 81 minutes remaining.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #1625 on: March 12, 2020, 09:16:40 PM »
Ill probably be able to stow away long enough to vote at deadline.

Havent read up still but don't mind either wagon. Kinda leaning dusk right now due to the "too soon to claim" a fire trucking hour before deadline.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

« Reply #1626 on: March 12, 2020, 09:17:52 PM »
Also Duskfall is Shinki, that makes him literally the devil

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #1627 on: March 12, 2020, 09:18:00 PM »
That just reads as trying to push a panic wagon based on claim or something

Why would you even consider stalling this late
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #1628 on: March 12, 2020, 09:19:20 PM »
Too soon

I'm not sure that's the case, you're at 6 votes and it's less than 2 hours to deadline.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

« Reply #1629 on: March 12, 2020, 09:19:32 PM »
Also Duskfall is Shinki, that makes him literally the devil

It also makes me cute

« Reply #1630 on: March 12, 2020, 09:20:00 PM »
Why do you keep saying your play is dumb town? Do you not still think I am scum?
I'm not 100% sure. I think you have a good chance of flipping scum right now but not good enough for me to preemptively brag or style on people for not voting you. What I'm saying is "votepark on one person that it didn't seem like anyone wants to lynch and refuse to be helpful" is such a terrible scumplan that it implies I'm really, really strawberriesty at scum which isn't true, my -scum- skills are actually still in peak form.

« Reply #1631 on: March 12, 2020, 09:21:49 PM »
I am just getting more certain shadoweh is scum the longer this takes and more confident the people voting her are town, even if I die today though I think shadoweh will get lynched tomorrow

zwerdjib

• Exalted,
  • and zealous.
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • zwerdjib#7147
« Reply #1632 on: March 12, 2020, 09:28:01 PM »
I am just getting more certain shadoweh is scum the longer this takes and more confident the people voting her are town, even if I die today though I think shadoweh will get lynched tomorrow

do you mind putting your argument for this in one post and ill read it and given enough consideration ill rethink my vote

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #1633 on: March 12, 2020, 09:28:04 PM »
I want to reaffirm that I will still happily destroy Shadoweh based on her posts too

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #1634 on: March 12, 2020, 09:29:27 PM »
"Im just pretending to be retarded" is no more a viable argument for not being scum than not playing at all

Fabloo

• The rain falls down on last year's man.
« Reply #1635 on: March 12, 2020, 09:29:38 PM »
I already know where to go next if you're town dusk.

Surprisingly, less sure if you're scum.

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #1636 on: March 12, 2020, 09:30:19 PM »
60 minutes remaining!
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

« Reply #1637 on: March 12, 2020, 09:30:24 PM »
do you mind putting your argument for this in one post and ill read it and given enough consideration ill rethink my vote

I already have can you read the game before lol voting the wagons

« Reply #1638 on: March 12, 2020, 09:30:33 PM »
Scummiest post of the game tbh.

Also despite ya know, barely being engaged in this game and not following basically everything, the only other doubt I have right now on which of shadoweh/duskfall should be lynched is that I like the composition on shadoweh's wagon at the moment. or at least, like 4/7 of them

Who are your 4? Do you not like the Duskfall wagon?

« Reply #1639 on: March 12, 2020, 09:30:57 PM »
I already know where to go next if you're town dusk.

Surprisingly, less sure if you're scum.

I am town time to go next before I flip

zwerdjib

• Exalted,
  • and zealous.
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • zwerdjib#7147
« Reply #1640 on: March 12, 2020, 09:32:08 PM »
I already have can you read the game before lol voting the wagons

one post. i know before even beginning to read your iso that you will spread your points across at least 7 posts.

i dont need horcruxes, i need the whole soul

« Reply #1641 on: March 12, 2020, 09:32:40 PM »
I actually don't know why most people on my wagon are voting me which is how you know it is a bad wagon and there is an agenda

« Reply #1642 on: March 12, 2020, 09:33:25 PM »
1) She uses reasons for why the abu lynch was bad and blames me despite me saying the same thing end of day yesterday and looking to switch when he became townier. She retroactively seems to claim credit for townreading abu when she didn't do anything all day and let what is likely top 3 wagons of town build, before coming in eod and white knighting.

2) She refuses to interact with me at all, which means she is unwilling to reconsider and take critique over her lynch, she doesn't want me to look townier and doesn't want me to demonstrate to her I am town because she doesn't want to switch her vote up

3) You are complaining about me not having a confident scumread which is different than scumhunting and solving the game. Shadoweh is not solving or scumhunting, she is just tunneling and she is not actually generating good content. I have, I have literally made a post yesterday commenting on every slot on the game that most people didn't even care about. I have created a solid townpool with good reasoning (I feel) that other people agree with so the reads I have given are on point, and they are not just to my benefit. I am townreading people who have pushed me too becaeuse I clearly have no agenda at all.

I am very clearly town, I have no scum agenda and it is very easy to say "omg first person to lynch town mislynch" which is dumb, I m getting blamed for my first vote of the game not being scum, that is the only "crime" or w/e I have committed, I have been insanely towny and just because I am not parading and trying to lead a lynch today because I have no super confident read I am said to not solve, it is just not true I have contributed more than vast majority of this game.

« Reply #1643 on: March 12, 2020, 09:33:55 PM »
"Im just pretending to be retarded" is no more a viable argument for not being scum than not playing at all
please read literally anything else ive posted today instead of judging me based on the post on the current page please. I think its fine for town to do what I'm doing. It's just a terrible idea for people who only win if they survive and don't care who gets lynched.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #1644 on: March 12, 2020, 09:34:17 PM »
Which votes don't you understand (i have my own anseer for this but i want to see yours)

« Reply #1645 on: March 12, 2020, 09:36:21 PM »
Which votes don't you understand (i have my own anseer for this but i want to see yours)

Dan has no real reasoning

you should not be considering how heavily you have conflicted with shadoweh leading to now and you seem unsure of me from what I have read at the very least, you ask nuxl for reads on me to sheep but dont listen to him townreading me

zwerd literally just townreads me

fabloo is w/e i get

shadoweh is shadoweh

niek i have no clue i think they just parked started of day

so shadoweh and fabloo are the only ones that make sense

ActionDan

• ActionDan #8906
« Reply #1646 on: March 12, 2020, 09:37:04 PM »
Who are your 4? Do you not like the Duskfall wagon?

I guess it's really just 3. Raikaria/Oarfish/Serela. I haven't read the others much at all.

As for Dusk's wagon no one on it is a town read and Niektory has a fair chance to be scum. Rest I haven't read. (and ftr people like Nuxl/Zwerd/Dormio are all people I actively skip over actively when I see their posts)

Nuxl

• smogon.com/forums/members/nuxl.149971/
  • smogon.com/forums/forums/circus-maximus.78/
« Reply #1647 on: March 12, 2020, 09:37:22 PM »
I'm still here btw but here intermittently

Still not moving on dusk today

« Reply #1648 on: March 12, 2020, 09:41:03 PM »
I don't think any of that is true at this point Dusk, I've been posting content, I'm engaging you, and you went from "Shadoweh is being dumb and not reading the game" to "Shadoweh has vote parked all game, claimed vt day 1 and not tried reconsider her read on me once thats not pro town" (none of these things are actually scummy, except maybe the voteparking but being stubborn to a fault is generally a TOWN trait) to SHADOWEH IS DEFINITELY SCUMMY. If I get lynched I'll be fascinated to see how much this wagon gets handwaved by you.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #1649 on: March 12, 2020, 09:41:15 PM »
Nuxl has said he just townreads you more than the other wagons. Don't put words in his mouth.

If you actually read my conflict with shadoweh you'd easily see why im not voting her atm. I have a bistory of making uo with people if i think their posts improved, not sure why you have an issue eith that unless you want me to tunnel her some more?