Author Topic: Neo Forum Mafia - Game Over  (Read 1057370 times)

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
Re: Neo Forum Mafia - Day 2
« Reply #1560 on: March 12, 2020, 08:14:20 PM »
Mmk. Has your read settled on Shadoweh now? If it has, can you walk me through it?
No and no *dabs*. I mean i guess my read on her has improved now that she's actually posting. Don't have anything firm though.

« Reply #1561 on: March 12, 2020, 08:16:26 PM »
SB: wow dusk don't ignore refa

Dusk: shows sb his thoughts on what refa said

SB: oh well I don't really care about your self meta sorry

????

Why did you ask though

« Reply #1562 on: March 12, 2020, 08:18:29 PM »
I hate defending myself. I'm going to hire Nuxl as my attorney. Serela can be my Maizono. Nothing can possibly go wrong with this setup.
I don't wanna carry some useless strawberries, I wanna be the useless strawberries that gets carrried

Nuxl

• smogon.com/forums/members/nuxl.149971/
  • smogon.com/forums/forums/circus-maximus.78/
« Reply #1563 on: March 12, 2020, 08:19:09 PM »
I will not be voting duskfall today unless it is absolutely necessary

Fabloo

• The rain falls down on last year's man.
« Reply #1564 on: March 12, 2020, 08:19:59 PM »
I townread Refa over sb right now. I think duskfall flips scum and if not I'll think about it later. Completely alright with voting ORfish too.

« Reply #1565 on: March 12, 2020, 08:20:20 PM »

Can you just tell people I am town and not let me get lynched please

Fabloo

• The rain falls down on last year's man.
« Reply #1566 on: March 12, 2020, 08:21:10 PM »
[/quote
I think you're getting played personally. Especially after our conversation about him.

Conqueror

« Reply #1567 on: March 12, 2020, 08:21:37 PM »
I think my thread presence is satisfactory tbh, idk about pushing lynches, being on dan I can see why you would think it is not great but I would like dan to actually play considering I have experience with him
I've known dan longer than probably anyone here and voting him just for the sake of getting him to play would probably not get him to show up regardless if alignment, unless he suddenly started caring more about being active in mafia. Just feels like a safe vote with no repercussions to get through the day and then consolidate at the end given how you went about it.

« Reply #1568 on: March 12, 2020, 08:22:04 PM »
I agree refa is townier than sb

Whats vc

Conqueror

« Reply #1569 on: March 12, 2020, 08:22:37 PM »
is that a firm read or a "i dont want to solve him today" read

Refa

• There's a crying tree dropping apples on me...
  • ...and now I'm fighting God
    • You Won't Believe
« Reply #1570 on: March 12, 2020, 08:23:01 PM »
Every time Shadoweh posts, I'm like "I like the tone and thought process, maybe I should reevaluate this read" and then I look at Duskfall and kind of get paralyzed by indecision because I don't know what I should fire trucking do. Meanwhile, Oarfish's wagon still exists and the devil on my shoulder is saying "Go for the easy vote, Refa! Oarfish is in the PoE and that means you won't have to deal with this BS" and OMG mafia sucks.

SB- What are your current thoughts on Shadoweh? I mean, I can kind of assume but it's better for it to be obvious.

Nuxl- Please give me your current read on Duskfall, nothing else matters.

WARNING WHILE YOU WERE TYPING A NEW REPLY HAS BEEN POSTED WARNING WHILE YOU WERE TYPING A NEW REPLY HAS BEEN POSTED WARNING WHILE YOU WERE TYPING A NEW REPLY HAS BEEN POSTED WARNING WHILE YOU WERE TYPING A NEW REPLY HAS BEEN POSTED WARNING WHILE YOU WERE TYPING A NEW REPLY HAS BEEN POSTED WARNING WHILE YOU WERE TYPING A NEW REPLY HAS BEEN POSTED thank you New Age Retro MotK.

« Reply #1571 on: March 12, 2020, 08:24:39 PM »
I've known dan longer than probably anyone here and voting him just for the sake of getting him to play would probably not get him to show up regardless if alignment, unless he suddenly started caring more about being active in mafia. Just feels like a safe vote with no repercussions to get through the day and then consolidate at the end given how you went about it.

Well you can say I am consolidating which I can't of am but not really because I have said shadoweh is my preferred vote regardless of who I could pick so I will still be accountable, I have no tried play it off as "oh no I have to vote shadoweh"

Nuxl

« Reply #1572 on: March 12, 2020, 08:24:55 PM »
Campus dining hall closed due to Corona so I'm going to be hungry and with bad internet

is that a firm read or a "i dont want to solve him today" read

Sort of both, but more of "I townread his slot more than anybody currently on a maj wagon"

Re: Neo Forum Mafia - Day 1
« Reply #1573 on: March 12, 2020, 08:25:24 PM »
Yeah and there's a sizable amount of people who seem to be preparing for pushes after an Abu village flip, but aren't townreading Abu

Namely raik shadoweh nnr

This is a weird post given its timing. I am reading Shadoweh's iso and she doesn't start talking about how Abu is probably town until after this post.

Refa

• You Won't Believe
« Reply #1574 on: March 12, 2020, 08:25:50 PM »
Sounds miserable, Nuxl.

What's MAJ?

« Reply #1575 on: March 12, 2020, 08:25:56 PM »
Conq nuxl knows I am town he is just afraid of getting me wrong because he want's to be able to say he can read me well post game still so he is afraid of committing

Refa

• You Won't Believe
« Reply #1576 on: March 12, 2020, 08:26:30 PM »
shut up i figured it out

« Reply #1577 on: March 12, 2020, 08:27:51 PM »
This is a weird post given its timing. I am reading Shadoweh's iso and she doesn't start talking about how Abu is probably town until after this post.

#predicted

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #1578 on: March 12, 2020, 08:29:00 PM »
No change in the vote count.

2 hours remaining!
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

« Reply #1579 on: March 12, 2020, 08:31:23 PM »
I'm pretty sure I didn't read that post :cate:

« Reply #1580 on: March 12, 2020, 08:32:11 PM »
I'm pretty sure I didn't read that post :cate:

Still
#predicted

Nuxl

« Reply #1581 on: March 12, 2020, 08:32:14 PM »
I'll have time to read in a bit, dl in 1h30?

I townread dusk but he's not in my highest confidence tier

There's a certain behavior that he's doing this game that is omnipresent in his town games and nowhere to be seen in his scum games but I can't pull up past games right now

Anyone willing to do past homework should click the link in my profile and read(or iso) White Flag and the one hosted by contact light

What is your opinion on dormio

« Reply #1582 on: March 12, 2020, 08:41:33 PM »
Nuxl - My opinion on Dormio is that he has decided to play in an anti-town way.  Either his alignment is green, or NNR is really dumb, or they are running a gambit.  Maybe some combination of those.

Refa - if you vote me without posting something like you did for Duskfall and Shadoweh, that would be really irritating.

« Reply #1583 on: March 12, 2020, 08:44:14 PM »
I'm more confident in Shadoweh than in Duskfall.

##Vote: Shadoweh

« Reply #1584 on: March 12, 2020, 08:45:31 PM »
SB: wow dusk don't ignore refa

Dusk: shows sb his thoughts on what refa said

SB: oh well I don't really care about your self meta sorry

????

Why did you ask though

I typed this is a post that got overwritten by EiMM stuff oops but I literally posted it because I wanted to see if I could get a better read on you and I feel like it kinda worked.

I don't really know what Conq's vote switches earlier were for now tbh? I kinda expected you to get more info out of them than that. Kinda bothered by it.

@Refa I don't want Shadoweh lynched. I think a lot of the cases around her involve holding her to a higher standard rather than individually being against her content and I think what she has posted feels more like the disappointed dad townie dejection rather than scum who knows they're caught trying to squirm out. Scum Shadoweh continuing to stick to her guns after being attacked for doing so doesn't feel likely when it's getting her voted? I generally haven't felt good about most Shadoweh votes anyway, yours is one of the better ones but as far as I can tell a lot of the others are moreso "not lynching Duskfall" votes which feels like cruising into a mislynch.

Cut by a vote literally proving my point.

ActionDan

• ActionDan #8906
« Reply #1585 on: March 12, 2020, 08:46:55 PM »
Hello.

Im just in time!

zwerdjib

• Exalted,
  • and zealous.
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • zwerdjib#7147
« Reply #1586 on: March 12, 2020, 08:47:10 PM »
I'm townreading Zeep too (partially for that post you linked), but what the actual fire truck are his pushes? At best, Zeep has claimed to be suspicious of people and never followed up on them.

do you really find them that weak? notlikethis

okay fine ill push duskfall the hardest i ever have in about 30 mins-an hour depends on how i feel

Conqueror

« Reply #1587 on: March 12, 2020, 08:48:51 PM »
I don't really know what Conq's vote switches earlier were for now tbh? I kinda expected you to get more info out of them than that. Kinda bothered by it.
are you talking to me?

« Reply #1588 on: March 12, 2020, 08:49:28 PM »
are you talking to me?

More like about you, but kinda. Why'd you drop Niek so quickly with nothing to show?

« Reply #1589 on: March 12, 2020, 08:49:47 PM »
oh no my wagon is so big i'd better claim
tell me if you've heard this one before but im V A N I L L A T O W N

omg dan and zwerb prodded each other in the scum qt hax

If I was scum then trying to push a duskfall lynch out of nowhere is literally the dumbest thing I could have done today, sometimes it offends me that people think my dumb town play could possibly be this bad as scum :meowsad: