Author Topic: Neo Forum Mafia - Game Over  (Read 1057196 times)

Re: Neo Forum Mafia - Day 2
« Reply #1500 on: March 12, 2020, 06:21:20 PM »
I have contributed a lot more to this game and you shouldn't be scumreading me for not being willing to tell you what you want to hear

Fabloo

• The rain falls down on last year's man.
« Reply #1501 on: March 12, 2020, 06:21:55 PM »
Sorry i don't have the answers you want to hear, but no one else does either and I will take standing by a long list of good townreads over someone tunneling a bad scumread all game and doing nothing else

Shadoweh has vote parked all game, claimed vt day 1 and not tried reconsider her read on me once thats not pro town

Why are you not trying to interact with her and the things she's said about you? Even in the case of her being wrong, you've yet to contest her.

« Reply #1502 on: March 12, 2020, 06:22:50 PM »
Why are you not trying to interact with her and the things she's said about you? Even in the case of her being wrong, you've yet to contest her.

I have before and she has ignored me because she doesn't want to reconsider literally

« Reply #1503 on: March 12, 2020, 06:25:04 PM »
There is no point speaking to someone who just decides to not reply, I would rather deal with people who will interact with me. It is clear she is only interested in tunneling me, she has made that clear for over a day, she has no interest in any other scumread and won't vote anyone else, as she has said. She's blaming me for a lynch that something like 11 or 12 out of 17 players were happy with yesterday, people were happy with an abu lynch and idk why I am getting the blame but shadoweh seems happy to put it on me which is dumb.

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #1504 on: March 12, 2020, 06:25:22 PM »
Vote Count 2.8

Duskfall98 (Shinki) (4): Shadoweh, zwerdjib, Niektory, Conqueror, Shadoweh, Fabloo
Shadoweh (Yuuka Kazami) (3): Conqueror, NekoNekoRex, zwerdjib, Serela, Conqueror, Duskfall98, Nuxl, Fabloo, Refa, Conqueror
O4rfish (Rumia) (3): NekoNekoRex, sb, Dormio Ergo Sum, NekoNekoRex, Shadoweh
Dormio (Ran Yakumo) (1): O4rfish, Raikaria
ActionDan (Rinnosuke Morichika) (1): Duskfall98
Niektory (Yukari Yakumo) (0): Fabloo, Nuxl, Conqueror
Serela (Koishi Komeiji) (0): Refa, Conqueror, Niektory
Conqueror (Tenshi Hinanawi) (0): Fabloo
sb (Sanae Kochiya) (0): NekoNekoRex, NekoNekoRex, O4rfish
Raikaria (Sunny Milk) (0):
Fabloo (Yumemi Okazaki) (0):
zwerdjib (Yuyuko Saigyouji) (0):
Refa (Reimu Hakurei) (0):
NekoNekoRex (Chen) (0): sb
Nuxl (Youki Konpaku) (0):

Not voting (3): ActionDan, zwerdjib, O4rfish

with 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. You have about 4 hours remaining.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Fabloo

• The rain falls down on last year's man.
« Reply #1505 on: March 12, 2020, 06:25:30 PM »
Before you say her case is bad or her vote is bad. Why. Why is it bad. Give it a reason. Use that grey matter between your ears. Fire up the neurons. Why would she be doing this as scum? Why would she be attacking you? Try not to use your own character when presenting your argument because for someone who apparently doesn't care what others think you spend a lot of time talking about yourself.

I have before and she has ignored me because she doesn't want to reconsider literally

I don't remember this. It's fine though. Swallow your pride and just hash it out. Dormio and ORfish might've been reeling at each other but I at least got a read out of it. I can't read this stubborn war.

« Reply #1506 on: March 12, 2020, 06:32:43 PM »
Before you say her case is bad or her vote is bad. Why. Why is it bad. Give it a reason. Use that grey matter between your ears. Fire up the neurons. Why would she be doing this as scum? Why would she be attacking you? Try not to use your own character when presenting your argument because for someone who apparently doesn't care what others think you spend a lot of time talking about yourself.

I don't remember this. It's fine though. Swallow your pride and just hash it out. Dormio and ORfish might've been reeling at each other but I at least got a read out of it. I can't read this stubborn war.

1) She uses reasons for why the abu lynch was bad and blames me despite me saying the same thing end of day yesterday and looking to switch when he became townier. She retroactively seems to claim credit for townreading abu when she didn't do anything all day and let what is likely top 3 wagons of town build, before coming in eod and white knighting.

2) She refuses to interact with me at all, which means she is unwilling to reconsider and take critique over her lynch, she doesn't want me to look townier and doesn't want me to demonstrate to her I am town because she doesn't want to switch her vote up

3) You are complaining about me not having a confident scumread which is different than scumhunting and solving the game. Shadoweh is not solving or scumhunting, she is just tunneling and she is not actually generating good content. I have, I have literally made a post yesterday commenting on every slot on the game that most people didn't even care about. I have created a solid townpool with good reasoning (I feel) that other people agree with so the reads I have given are on point, and they are not just to my benefit. I am townreading people who have pushed me too becaeuse I clearly have no agenda at all.

I am very clearly town, I have no scum agenda and it is very easy to say "omg first person to lynch town mislynch" which is dumb, I m getting blamed for my first vote of the game not being scum, that is the only "crime" or w/e I have committed, I have been insanely towny and just because I am not parading and trying to lead a lynch today because I have no super confident read I am said to not solve, it is just not true I have contributed more than vast majority of this game.

« Reply #1507 on: March 12, 2020, 06:34:28 PM »
Fabloo the reason me and shadoweh aren't interacting isn't me it is here, I am literally in thread discussing her character with you and she dipped out rather than get involved when I was in thread. I am not the one unwilling to talk and solve, she is. Don't blame me for something I have no control over

Refa

• There's a crying tree dropping apples on me...
  • ...and now I'm fighting God
    • You Won't Believe
« Reply #1508 on: March 12, 2020, 06:34:59 PM »
I have to leave in like 30 minutes for a doctor's appointment which could take any amount of time, so uh yeah keep that in mind. Will change vote if necessary just doing some reading and uh also eating I haven't eaten lunch yet.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #1509 on: March 12, 2020, 06:39:53 PM »
Phone posting and stealing tkme ag work so juat gettinf thisnin real quick

Including: pressure, scumreading, reaction testing etc, My playstyle can probably be defined as using my vote as a weapon, that is what town should do because it gets you the best results. As a side noteI find it tedious to right out cases and don't enjoy it, I am more than able to right reasoning for every vote I just...dont. I don't think it really proves anything if I wrote a reasoning or not anyways, if someone asks me why I can answer it detail, I always have been able to always will. I've said before I enjoy interacting in thread rather than super long talking to myself posts that people aren't bothered to read but will make me look townier for being able to write a lot.
Hey, my playstyle is kinda similar actually wrt using my vote as a weapon. I push wagons on people and see how the dynamics develop on them. How exactly have you been acumhunting with your vote today?

Refa

• You Won't Believe
« Reply #1510 on: March 12, 2020, 06:41:26 PM »
Duskfall, if you feel so strongly about Shadoweh, why haven't you pushed it harder today?

« Reply #1511 on: March 12, 2020, 06:42:37 PM »
Phone posting and stealing tkme ag work so juat gettinf thisnin real quick
Hey, my playstyle is kinda similar actually wrt using my vote as a weapon. I push wagons on people and see how the dynamics develop on them. How exactly have you been acumhunting with your vote today?

I voted dan day 1 to try get him online, failed then got drunk and missed a day yesterday

Today I have been defending my playstyle so far but I think it is wagon consolidation time

##unvote
##vote: shadoweh

« Reply #1512 on: March 12, 2020, 06:44:24 PM »
Duskfall, if you feel so strongly about Shadoweh, why haven't you pushed it harder today?

I feel strongly about her vote being strawberries I have no idea how she plays and I have been tunneled like this by town and lynched town a lot through omgus, for example mafia champs game that was a disaster

So I know strawberries vote doesn't always mean mafia, which is why I have flip flopped on shadoweh, but out of the wagons available she is the best atp

« Reply #1513 on: March 12, 2020, 06:46:21 PM »
I literally voted someone else a page ago though :thonk:

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #1514 on: March 12, 2020, 06:47:21 PM »
Conq, opinions on Niek's response to your pressure vote?
it's...adequate i guess? Dont really have strong feelings about them but hoping they'll be easier to solve with more posts since it seems like they're not going to be a target for today

« Reply #1515 on: March 12, 2020, 06:48:08 PM »
I literally voted someone else a page ago though :thonk:

You voted lhf for two or three posts before switching back to me, do you think this is really that noteworthy?

« Reply #1516 on: March 12, 2020, 06:51:28 PM »
also "dipped out" I go to work every day at this time  >:(

« Reply #1517 on: March 12, 2020, 06:52:53 PM »
also "dipped out" I go to work every day at this time  >:(

Why do you think I am the scum if we exclude abu stuff

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #1518 on: March 12, 2020, 07:09:45 PM »
Vote Count 2.9

Duskfall98 (Shinki) (4): Shadoweh, zwerdjib, Niektory, Conqueror, Shadoweh, Fabloo
Shadoweh (Yuuka Kazami) (4): Conqueror, NekoNekoRex, zwerdjib, Serela, Conqueror, Duskfall98, Nuxl, Fabloo, Refa, Conqueror, Duskfall98
O4rfish (Rumia) (3): NekoNekoRex, sb, Dormio Ergo Sum, NekoNekoRex, Shadoweh
Dormio (Ran Yakumo) (1): O4rfish, Raikaria
ActionDan (Rinnosuke Morichika) (0): Duskfall98
Niektory (Yukari Yakumo) (0): Fabloo, Nuxl, Conqueror
Serela (Koishi Komeiji) (0): Refa, Conqueror, Niektory
Conqueror (Tenshi Hinanawi) (0): Fabloo
sb (Sanae Kochiya) (0): NekoNekoRex, NekoNekoRex, O4rfish
Raikaria (Sunny Milk) (0):
Fabloo (Yumemi Okazaki) (0):
zwerdjib (Yuyuko Saigyouji) (0):
Refa (Reimu Hakurei) (0):
NekoNekoRex (Chen) (0): sb
Nuxl (Youki Konpaku) (0):

Not voting (3): ActionDan, zwerdjib, O4rfish

with 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. You have just under 3.5 hours remaining.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

« Reply #1519 on: March 12, 2020, 07:10:51 PM »
You think I need more then that? I really don't, I always wondered what would happen if I ignored all the doubts I normally get and just pushed my original scumreads. That's probably not a satisfying answer to you but your posts never made me think you were town. For your sake going back and reading they're basically you sucking up to Nuxl and doing nothing, you know. If I go back a day this is the most interesting thing you've posted

Townbros rn are: me nuxl conq fabloo raik and oarfish

I think zwerd is likely town but not quite towncore

I think shadoweh and serela is never svs, maybe one of them is but I'm not sure I want to resolve it today it could just be a town slapfight. Shadoweh is playing really terrible and I hate it but part of me is like this is disappointing but also she could just not be reading he game, I'm not sure but if I had to pick I'd lynch weh rn.

That leaves like 6 other people:

Refa and SB I'm kinda looking at their interactions to try rule out them being scum partners I'll read back and see how they've interacted soon, because I think they should be interacting with each other most if they are town from familiarity (at least from refas perspective)

Nnr and Niek I'm ngl I don't have much on and historically they are the type of players I'm known for tunneling and mislynching so I'm gonna try leave that to other people to solve as much as possible

Dan has been underwhelming, I know he idles as either alignment but something about this game even when he's online doesn't have any town flair? Like usually his solving is better when he actually gets on even if he is inactive. So I kinda want to pressure here a bit, though admittedly I have had an awful read on him in the past also but feel like he must be looked at since he's a good player and shouldn't be let float under the radar.

I think I'm missing someone sorry bro I forget who you are

WAIT just realised it's dormio before hitting enter, sorry I still haven't read their posts will do if I have to alter in the game

The most interesting thing you said is that Refa and SB should be interacting, but in the next post you basically go 'oh refa and sb aren't talking, maybe im biased when i think they're town' and just don't touch it after? Everything else is you not being sure so why wouldn't you pursue the one lead you might have legitimately found?

TBH I shouldn't be the person answering if this is your town/scum meta, you've probably been forced to post enough that Nuxl (and maybe zwerb?) should give opinions r/n. Where are they. <_< Can we ping the mod to ping 4 people

« Reply #1520 on: March 12, 2020, 07:15:34 PM »
You think I need more then that? I really don't, I always wondered what would happen if I ignored all the doubts I normally get and just pushed my original scumreads. That's probably not a satisfying answer to you but your posts never made me think you were town. For your sake going back and reading they're basically you sucking up to Nuxl and doing nothing, you know. If I go back a day this is the most interesting thing you've posted

The most interesting thing you said is that Refa and SB should be interacting, but in the next post you basically go 'oh refa and sb aren't talking, maybe im biased when i think they're town' and just don't touch it after? Everything else is you not being sure so why wouldn't you pursue the one lead you might have legitimately found?

TBH I shouldn't be the person answering if this is your town/scum meta, you've probably been forced to post enough that Nuxl (and maybe zwerb?) should give opinions r/n. Where are they. <_< Can we ping the mod to ping 4 people

Zwerd hasnt played with me in forum mafia, which you would know if you read thread

Nuxl has said i am probably town, which you would know if you read thread

« Reply #1521 on: March 12, 2020, 07:17:51 PM »
Anyways that post pretty much says you have no real reason to scumread me, you just have no reason to townread me either so I should be nuul if anything at worst, which would be fair. Tunneling someone simply because you don't think they are obviously town is just obvious bad play and saying you are testing something about sticking with reads rather than trying to develop with more information obviously doesn't instil confidence

Refa

• You Won't Believe
« Reply #1522 on: March 12, 2020, 07:20:15 PM »
Forgot to follow up on this earlier but NNR basically claimed mason earlier (with Dormio). How does this change your PoE?

« Reply #1523 on: March 12, 2020, 07:20:55 PM »
Also I did iso refa and I stated what I thought of them already, there's nothing really insanely towny or scummy. Not interacting with sb is weird obviously but alone it is not enough to call someone scum I don't think, do you? Tbh the best thing about having a lot of interactions is usually it is pretty easy to rule out them being svs, for example the way I ruled out you and serela being svs. I would've liked to do that with sb and refa but obviously I have no real way to justify it

Refa

• You Won't Believe
« Reply #1524 on: March 12, 2020, 07:21:39 PM »
(Also appointment got DELAYED which is the worst but uh I'll be here until 5:30PM EST or something joy)

« Reply #1525 on: March 12, 2020, 07:22:35 PM »
Forgot to follow up on this earlier but NNR basically claimed mason earlier (with Dormio). How does this change your PoE?

Honestly I probably need to be paying more attention to these spots on future days, can you link that post?

Refa

• You Won't Believe
« Reply #1526 on: March 12, 2020, 07:25:48 PM »
I'm too lazy to find it. People were talking about it like a page or two back a lot though, so I'm kinda baffled that you missed it.

Refa

• You Won't Believe
« Reply #1527 on: March 12, 2020, 07:27:02 PM »
You even QUOTED Niek mentioning it.

« Reply #1528 on: March 12, 2020, 07:27:44 PM »
You even QUOTED Niek mentioning it.

I don't think I have quoted niek this game

« Reply #1529 on: March 12, 2020, 07:29:03 PM »
Abu didn't scumread me in the end btw he gave his final scumreads