Author Topic: Neo Forum Mafia - Game Over  (Read 1056842 times)

Re: Neo Forum Mafia - Day 2
« Reply #1440 on: March 12, 2020, 07:07:16 AM »
Conq you're literally sheeping the person you were voting earlier. WTF are you doing seriously?

Celery, ilu and you're still obvtown but :thonk: there's uh, a reason everyone is sheeping you onto me..

I guess the only other wagon is Oarfish?

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #1441 on: March 12, 2020, 07:11:39 AM »
:roll: Whatever. Conq, I'm coming to the sad conclusion you're actually scum here, you should know better then to think my town meta hasn't changed in years. I'm not the hyper poster I used to be, and I know you've watched some of my mafiascum games so you -know- I've been having trouble playing as town. Regardless my stances haven't changed, lynch Duskfall after I die or I'm going to scowl at you all.

I even went out of my way to claim in advance so you could hold me to non-action and y'all saw Conq try to reaction test me and fail miserably, if you really want to vote me after that you're not really thinking through this very hard.
Shadoweh you know I'm weak to AtE, don't do this to me. My case on you isn't meta although i've used meta to explain why you doing nothing doesn't mean you're town. Where did you get the idea that I've watched your recent ms games? Team Mafia? You know I didn't read a word of that except the part where you got lynched in lylo.

Regardless my stances haven't changed, lynch Duskfall after I die or I'm going to scowl at you all.
I don't actually know what your stances are. Why is Duskfall scum, is it really just the vig thing? Are your other stances just the unordered list you posted?

Conqueror

« Reply #1442 on: March 12, 2020, 07:12:22 AM »
Conq you're literally sheeping the person you were voting earlier. WTF are you doing seriously?
Shadoweh, you can't say im sheeping serela when I was the first person to push your wagon, what the fire truck.

« Reply #1443 on: March 12, 2020, 07:24:56 AM »
##Unvote
##Vote: Oarfish

I DID NOT GET LYNCHED IN LYLO. I was lynched just BEFORE lylo. <_< We WON that game thanks. Did you really not, I'd been talking to you about my problems with confidence and fitting in hadn't I?

Yes its just the vig thing, but also its because he's not a presence I remembered anything in Day 1 from other then him wanted Abu to die for vigging him. I'm letting my gut take the wheel here. His day 2 posts aren't affecting me either emotionally and most other people have managed to.

My list isn't unordered, PLZ. Everyone at the top is town enough that you should never lynch them under any circumstances (Serela, Rai, Fabloo, you should honestly stop questioning any of them on the basis of them not being town and lynching any of them is a massive throw.) I said the same thing about YOU but you're definitely making me doubt myself. The whole silly gambit and wanting me to be your town partner seems to come from a good place though. I'm honestly not familiar enough with Zwerb and Nuxl to get them on the same gut level, but Zwerb seems earnest and Nuxl uh, is kind of driving the game and if he's really scum doing that I'd be impressed. Dormio was leaking his role results earlier but I wasn't going to -say- that :dankpuff:

I very obviously prefer lynching Duskfall. I stated that I thought Refa's tone was good, and NNR is obvi not on the list anymore. I wish I could just take Niek off the list but it would be because i think they're confused, not because i think they're town, I dunno how i feel about that honestly. That leaves my list narrowed to Duskfall/SB/Oarfish/Dan with Niek on the side, which, imo imo is a pretty good poe actually. If you're mad at me for not making scum cases uh, that's not really something I did very often, especially early with not a lot of evidence.

Now that you made me go and write all that I'll be super mad if you ignore it tomorrow.

@Nuxl, this is definitely Niek's first game, at least they've never played on MotK before and nothing they've posted makes me think they have experience elsewhere.

@edit I can definitely say wtf when you're perfectly okay with jumping back on me because the person you're voting got a bunch of people to go there, it says you're not thinking much about where a wagon comes from.

« Reply #1444 on: March 12, 2020, 07:26:40 AM »
Well. Raikaria is confirmed town,
Hey did I miss something that would make you say this?

Conqueror

« Reply #1445 on: March 12, 2020, 07:28:07 AM »
Shadoweh, I stopped voting Serela a while back. That was like, 2 days ago by now, I changed my mind on him obviously!

I DID NOT GET LYNCHED IN LYLO. I was lynched just BEFORE lylo. <_< We WON that game thanks. Did you really not, I'd been talking to you about my problems with confidence and fitting in hadn't I?
I'm pretty sure you have mentioned 0 about this. Are you mixing me up with someone else?

Reading the rest of your post.

Conqueror

« Reply #1446 on: March 12, 2020, 07:30:01 AM »
Okay it was actually only 1 day ago huh. It feels like a long time back.

« Reply #1447 on: March 12, 2020, 07:31:53 AM »
Am I seriously imagining talking to you about mafia games
oh dear how do i delete evidence of my senility

Conqueror

« Reply #1448 on: March 12, 2020, 07:39:55 AM »
Am I seriously imagining talking to you about mafia games
oh dear how do i delete evidence of my senility
You mentioned you were playing and that you regretted everything but not much other than that. I'm sure it's in your team mafia qt somewhere.

Anyway I decided serela was townier than you when i made my switch to you like a day back, I'm pretty sure I even said that.

Yes its just the vig thing, but also its because he's not a presence I remembered anything in Day 1 from other then him wanted Abu to die for vigging him. I'm letting my gut take the wheel here. His day 2 posts aren't affecting me either emotionally and most other people have managed to.

My list isn't unordered, PLZ. Everyone at the top is town enough that you should never lynch them under any circumstances (Serela, Rai, Fabloo, you should honestly stop questioning any of them on the basis of them not being town and lynching any of them is a massive throw.) I said the same thing about YOU but you're definitely making me doubt myself. The whole silly gambit and wanting me to be your town partner seems to come from a good place though. I'm honestly not familiar enough with Zwerb and Nuxl to get them on the same gut level, but Zwerb seems earnest and Nuxl uh, is kind of driving the game and if he's really scum doing that I'd be impressed. Dormio was leaking his role results earlier but I wasn't going to -say- that :dankpuff:

I very obviously prefer lynching Duskfall. I stated that I thought Refa's tone was good, and NNR is obvi not on the list anymore. I wish I could just take Niek off the list but it would be because i think they're confused, not because i think they're town, I dunno how i feel about that honestly. That leaves my list narrowed to Duskfall/SB/Oarfish/Dan with Niek on the side, which, imo imo is a pretty good poe actually. If you're mad at me for not making scum cases uh, that's not really something I did very often, especially early with not a lot of evidence./quote]
See I asked you for this like yesterday, why are you just posting it now? By unordered I meant that an unjustified PoE list is pretty easy to throw out there. I can't believe you're making me doubt myself smh.

Conqueror

« Reply #1449 on: March 12, 2020, 07:40:52 AM »

I very obviously prefer lynching Duskfall. I stated that I thought Refa's tone was good, and NNR is obvi not on the list anymore. I wish I could just take Niek off the list but it would be because i think they're confused, not because i think they're town, I dunno how i feel about that honestly. That leaves my list narrowed to Duskfall/SB/Oarfish/Dan with Niek on the side, which, imo imo is a pretty good poe actually. If you're mad at me for not making scum cases uh, that's not really something I did very often, especially early with not a lot of evidence.
See I asked you for this like yesterday, why are you just posting it now? By unordered I meant that an unjustified PoE list is pretty easy to throw out there. I can't believe you're making me doubt myself smh.

oops

« Reply #1450 on: March 12, 2020, 07:44:24 AM »
:V that's the least important part of my post tbh, Serela is putting good thought into his case even if it's wrong.

Uhm, I don't know, it just came to me while I was posting? I don't think this was more useful on a structural level then what I posted before, but I guess since I'm not exuding towniness people need 'reasons' more then I'm used to.

Refa's current posts are pinging me tbh (voting someone and then going 'im worried they're going to flip scum 'is the weirdest thing I've ever seen? I would be estatic if someone I wasn't sure of actually flipped scum.) You do not sound like someone who -should- be voting me.

Conqueror

« Reply #1451 on: March 12, 2020, 07:49:36 AM »
Uhm, I don't know, it just came to me while I was posting? I don't think this was more useful on a structural level then what I posted before, but I guess since I'm not exuding towniness people need 'reasons' more then I'm used to.
shadoweh pls. it's useful because it's easier to catch you when you're bullstrawberriesting and if you're town it helps convince other people to follow you. that was my main issue with your duskfall vote, you were just phoning it in with no scrutiny and you were about to get away with it until a few hours ago.

what's the reason for your fabloo read? they're someone i don't have a good handle on and im curious why they're so high for you.

« Reply #1452 on: March 12, 2020, 08:09:07 AM »
I haven't questioned Fabloo being town since his first post and I'm surprised it's not obvious that he continues to put in earnest effort into questioning people. His actions don't strike me as someone trying to hide. I haven't exactly been keeping track of exact stances but every time he posts I find myself nodding in agreement.

I dunno, I thought getting a wagon for voting this way would be obvious, I was surprised to look here earlier and see I didn't have votes. I don't exactly expect to win this fight, but I'd rather die continuing to point at the object of my frustration.

Conqueror

« Reply #1453 on: March 12, 2020, 08:16:58 AM »
Defeatism doesn't suit you. I can't help but read it as scummy when you just give up starting from square one because it feels like a bad act I often see from mafia trying to bring down the general mood.

##unvote
##vote:duskfall

im calling your bluff. your move.

Conqueror

« Reply #1454 on: March 12, 2020, 08:28:16 AM »
damn, shadoweh was supposed to see this live, now it's kinda anticlimactic.

« Reply #1455 on: March 12, 2020, 08:33:55 AM »
##Unvote
##Vote: Duskfall

I don't bluff Mister Bond, I intend to take my trainwrecks to the bitter end.  8) CHOO CHOO

Well I've been trying not to -express- how defeated mafia makes me feel right now, but you want me to have emotions or something :angrydeersneer: I don't feel hopefully convincing. It's frustrating when you feel something very deeply and lack the words to express it! Plus the screaming terror of being worried you're voting in the wrong direction, but being worried about being wrong and turning into a scaredycat is basically the tl;dr of why my MS games sucked.

Conqueror

« Reply #1456 on: March 12, 2020, 08:39:50 AM »
I mean yes, defeated you makes me want to lynch you. Maybe it's a pavlovian reaction.

I don't know what to think about you honestly but I'm willing to try this out. Think duskfall has been getting too much of a pass today anyway.

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #1457 on: March 12, 2020, 10:14:06 AM »
Vote Count 2.7

Shadoweh (Yuuka Kazami) (4): Conqueror, NekoNekoRex, zwerdjib, Serela, Conqueror, Duskfall98, Nuxl, Fabloo, Refa, Conqueror
O4rfish (Rumia) (3): NekoNekoRex, sb, Dormio Ergo Sum, NekoNekoRex, Shadoweh
Duskfall98 (Shinki) (3): Shadoweh, zwerdjib, Niektory, Conqueror, Shadoweh
Dormio (Ran Yakumo) (1): O4rfish, Raikaria
ActionDan (Rinnosuke Morichika) (1): Duskfall98
Niektory (Yukari Yakumo) (0): Fabloo, Nuxl, Conqueror
Serela (Koishi Komeiji) (0): Refa, Conqueror, Niektory
Conqueror (Tenshi Hinanawi) (0): Fabloo
sb (Sanae Kochiya) (0): NekoNekoRex, NekoNekoRex, O4rfish
Raikaria (Sunny Milk) (0):
Fabloo (Yumemi Okazaki) (0):
zwerdjib (Yuyuko Saigyouji) (0):
Refa (Reimu Hakurei) (0):
NekoNekoRex (Chen) (0): sb
Nuxl (Youki Konpaku) (0):

Not voting (3): ActionDan, zwerdjib, O4rfish

with 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. You have about 12.25 hours remaining.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #1458 on: March 12, 2020, 10:41:08 AM »
I'm glad everyone can agree on at least one of my scumreads today
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #1459 on: March 12, 2020, 10:42:20 AM »
I wish we had a vig because I'd shoot zweeb for being the most worst active player that isn't voting at all
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Refa

• There's a crying tree dropping apples on me...
  • ...and now I'm fighting God
    • You Won't Believe
« Reply #1460 on: March 12, 2020, 01:05:37 PM »
Refa's current posts are pinging me tbh (voting someone and then going 'im worried they're going to flip scum 'is the weirdest thing I've ever seen? I would be estatic if someone I wasn't sure of actually flipped scum.) You do not sound like someone who -should- be voting me.

It's very scary! Actually, it's more like "wait, if you were scum, is there a scum team you could reasonably be a part of". If you don't make sense as scum with anyone, that'd be uh bad. Honestly, pretty happy that I voted you here if it triggered you to actually respond.

I don't know how to read this but it feels like you only post after you get voted a lot TBH. I can get your Duskfall suspicion (I'll ISO after this I GUESS). It feels weird to me that your PoE is Duskfall/SB/Oarfish/Dan/Niek when 1) Niek voted Duskfall when the wagon was nonexistent, I really don't think they're scum together and 2) I'm not getting that impression from SB/Oarfish either considering he's been hard tunneling Oarfish and Oarfish's reactions have been uh...OMGUSey. Whatever, doing ISO's now I hate doing ISO's.

Refa

• You Won't Believe
« Reply #1461 on: March 12, 2020, 01:36:13 PM »
Shadoweh
Early on you voted Conq because he was playing to his scum meta (then townread him off of his reaction) and then voted Prims because he was pinged by your convo with Conq. You're townreading Dormio/Oarfish/Raikaria (Oarfish is interesting because you put him in the PoE later), and later vote Duskfall for the shoot thing. This reasoning is fair, but then he immediately reneges on it when he thinks he caught Raikaria in a scumslip and even later doesn't want to lynch Abu. This is why your case bothers me, because it feels like you stuck to the initial case (which was fine) but didn't really reevaluate it even when there was contradictory strawberries. Also even if Duskfall is scum there are more scum what would you do if Duskfall flipped scum?! Please at least look at the people on your PoE, if nothing else. I don't get why Oarfish is in your PoE (you said Serela was scum and he's there too but I assumed that was a joke??). I don't get the thought progression from thinking Oarfish was town to having him as a null read to being totally okay with voting him.

Refa

• You Won't Believe
« Reply #1462 on: March 12, 2020, 02:13:39 PM »
Duskfall
Townreads Conq and Zwerd at first (I liked his Zwerd explanation), says Oarfish is town (because of a post he called bad), and votes Abu because I don't actually know. TBH, I can get why Abu was confused as to why Duskfall voted him because Duskfall didn't post any reason and expected Abu to come up with one. Interactions with Raikaria feel more like disagreement than a scumread, so I'm not really getting why he's scumreading Raikaria either. I thought his read on Nuxl when I asked him seemed genuine.

He acts...defensive (I forgot the word) about Abu claiming to be a vig and also wanting to vig him, and is okay with sticking onto Abu because of that. Later explains why he's acting this way https://shrinemaiden.com/index.php?topic=84.msg1480#msg1480 which is probably important for other people to read. I can get it, though. Later on, Raikaria does...something scummy? I dunno, a lot of people jumped onto him here (was it the self vote), but regardless Duskfall does too and also asks Abu to shoot Shadoweh or NNR). I don't remember his initial Shadoweh read but I liked the justification. This is kind of a running theme where Duskfall just votes people for seemingly no reason and then his followup justification is decent but it's like...why did you vote them in the first place?

Later on, here in Day 2, he says he says whoever asked about daytalk is clear and that Shadoweh ignoring things to fit her narrative is...town? Even though he scumread similar behavior yesterday. He then talks a bunch and...votes Shadoweh? I'm so confused. Not really getting anything off of the reads post https://shrinemaiden.com/index.php?topic=84.msg2146#msg2146 but maybe other people can.

Overall, I think my issue with Duskfall is that the thought progression of his pushes is kind of...not weak, unnatural? It reads awkwardly to me. I also think his D2 feels like he's dropped off the planet and what's there isn't really inspiring. I wouldn't be opposed to a vote on him but I don't feel that strongly about it.

« Reply #1463 on: March 12, 2020, 03:42:32 PM »
Wait why am I being voted

« Reply #1464 on: March 12, 2020, 03:45:17 PM »
I give you +5 catness points for this post.
I'm still having serious trouble separating signal from noise. But I'll try.
Now that I think about it there probably wasn't that much reason for scum to push hard for Abu lynch unless either Raikaria or Duskfall98 was scum. So the Serela vote was weak and it's probably better to focus on those two.
Raikaria seems town. I'm not feeling super strongly about Duskfall98's alignment but his flip could give us some idea regarding the Day 1 votes. Plus I do kind of want to carry out the late Abu's will!

##Unvote: Serela
##Vote: Duskfall98

I'm going to believe the Dormio/NNR town confirmation for now.

Also, speaking of crumbs, wasn't Nuxl also posting cryptic things about his "jobs" early in the game? Probably nothing but I might just as well throw it out there.

We should probably declare who's going to be present at the deadline to reduce the end of day chaos. I should be there.

Going to sleep now.

Abu didn't scumread me in the end btw he gave his final scumreads

« Reply #1465 on: March 12, 2020, 03:49:33 PM »
Ok there's no actual reason I'm being voted cool

My rreads havent changed since my last wall of reads besides zwerd getting townier

« Reply #1466 on: March 12, 2020, 04:02:08 PM »
Why are you townreading Zeep again?

« Reply #1467 on: March 12, 2020, 04:03:55 PM »
Why are you townreading Zeep again?

The effort he puts into the game is towny on d1

Also his reads just don't make sense from scum his push on me last night was incorrect but towny

« Reply #1468 on: March 12, 2020, 04:08:08 PM »
im serious. that post pinged me and i dont know why

This post is so so town

« Reply #1469 on: March 12, 2020, 04:08:28 PM »
I'm not really sold? Zeep's D1 is unmemorable to me (weird with his postcount) but I haven't liked his D2 stuff. He's still around to post enough to remind us he's there but hasn't really done anything since he got a pass from most of the playerlist.