Author Topic: Neo Forum Mafia - Game Over  (Read 1057424 times)

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
Re: Neo Forum Mafia - Day 2
« Reply #1410 on: March 12, 2020, 04:52:26 AM »
You know what I meant. I feel like who you're referring to is really important here but I also don't think I should ask.
Oh did you mean the town masons?

Dormio literally claimed inthread that he knows NNR is modconfirmed town and NNR all but confirmed the other side of it back (just under a thin layer of joking around) so I mean, we're well beyond the point of needing to dance around that anymore. Do you think a 3~4 person scumteam is just gonna 'not notice' that their posts happened? :VV

Also oh my god I don't know if I've ever successfully gotten so many people to change their votes before, other than onto myself.

Refa

• There's a crying tree dropping apples on me...
  • ...and now I'm fighting God
    • You Won't Believe
« Reply #1411 on: March 12, 2020, 04:53:48 AM »
Wanna clarify the Niek thing as it makes it seem like I'm still scumreading, but ATM she's probably null.

Actually kind of scared if Shadoweh flips scum though because like...I don't know who I should even be scumreading anymore. Conq and Serela's pushes don't feel like busses, Dormio and NNR are confirmed town, Raikaria Fabloo Zwerd Nuxl are all townreads, Duskfall I don't know but also I don't need to think about because Nuxl will sort that out for me kthnx, so there's like...Oarfish SB ActionDan left?? Actually, that sounds okay game solved I've figured it all out.

Nuxl

• smogon.com/forums/members/nuxl.149971/
  • smogon.com/forums/forums/circus-maximus.78/
« Reply #1412 on: March 12, 2020, 04:54:12 AM »
Oh did you mean the town masons?

Dormio literally claimed inthread that he knows NNR is modconfirmed town and NNR all but confirmed the other side of it back (just under a thin layer of joking around) so I mean, we're well beyond the point of needing to dance around that anymore. Do you think a 3~4 person scumteam is just gonna 'not notice' that their posts happened? :VV

Also oh my god I don't know if I've ever successfully gotten so many people to change their votes before, other than onto myself.

well that is not what i thought was implied on your post

Fabloo

• The rain falls down on last year's man.
« Reply #1413 on: March 12, 2020, 04:54:35 AM »
Wanna clarify the Niek thing as it makes it seem like I'm still scumreading, but ATM she's probably null.

Actually kind of scared if Shadoweh flips scum though because like...I don't know who I should even be scumreading anymore. Conq and Serela's pushes don't feel like busses, Dormio and NNR are confirmed town, Raikaria Fabloo Zwerd Nuxl are all townreads, Duskfall I don't know but also I don't need to think about because Nuxl will sort that out for me kthnx, so there's like...Oarfish SB ActionDan left?? Actually, that sounds okay game solved I've figured it all out.

I've never met you but for some reasons your posts are hilarious to me. In a good way.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1414 on: March 12, 2020, 04:56:03 AM »
Actually kind of scared if Shadoweh flips scum though because like...I don't know who I should even be scumreading anymore. [snip], so there's like...Oarfish SB ActionDan left?? Actually, that sounds okay game solved I've figured it all out.
OH HEY WE'RE PRETTY MUCH IN THE SAME PLACE HERE. Just add Niek onto those last three and there you go.

Fabloo

« Reply #1415 on: March 12, 2020, 04:57:22 AM »
well that is not what i thought was implied on your post

Is that your only reason for a switch? Mine wasn't factored because of that.

Nuxl

« Reply #1416 on: March 12, 2020, 04:57:46 AM »
shadoweh flipping scum points to SB next

a lot of people are basically inherently agreeing with that poe which is either really good or ominous

Fabloo

« Reply #1417 on: March 12, 2020, 04:59:11 AM »

a lot of people are basically inherently agreeing with that poe which is either really good or ominous

No, I've literally thought this in the back of my head. I was just waiting and seeing. I don't think the basis here for me is a direct connection. That is saved for someone else.

Refa

• You Won't Believe
« Reply #1418 on: March 12, 2020, 04:59:41 AM »
I've never met you but for some reasons your posts are hilarious to me. In a good way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPX5IBbfmEQ

OH HEY WE'RE PRETTY MUCH IN THE SAME PLACE HERE. Just add Niek onto those last three and there you go.

Niek was supposed to be there on mine too, I just mixed her up with Neko AGAIN while going through the playerlist.

NGL, on one hand I'm like "Serela is an active player that I have a scumread on that I don't feel awful about" and on the other hand I'm like "half of the stuff Serela says is relatable AF TBH" and apparently I'm reconciling these two by voting YOUR scumread and I don't know how to feel about this.

Nuxl

« Reply #1419 on: March 12, 2020, 05:00:07 AM »
Is that your only reason for a switch? Mine wasn't factored because of that.

i dont think it's safe to say what i thought out loud but you can read into it probably

Nuxl

« Reply #1420 on: March 12, 2020, 05:01:04 AM »
No, I've literally thought this in the back of my head. I was just waiting and seeing. I don't think the basis here for me is a direct connection. That is saved for someone else.

i don't know what you're referring to with this, but i figure it's not important to press

Fabloo

« Reply #1421 on: March 12, 2020, 05:01:28 AM »
i dont think it's safe to say what i thought out loud but you can read into it probably

Nod wink wink

Refa

• You Won't Believe
« Reply #1422 on: March 12, 2020, 05:02:05 AM »

I can see them being scum together but like...the only world in which I can see Scum!SB trying to save a frankly low effort scumbuddy is if his other...two? three? one? scumbuddies are even worse which uh...yeah that might be possible. But I don't want to think about this too much unless Shadoweh flips scum, wasted energy.

It's both.

Nuxl

« Reply #1423 on: March 12, 2020, 05:05:58 AM »
Nod wink wink

i laughed

I can see them being scum together but like...the only world in which I can see Scum!SB trying to save a frankly low effort scumbuddy is if his other...two? three? one? scumbuddies are even worse which uh...yeah that might be possible. But I don't want to think about this too much unless Shadoweh flips scum, wasted energy.

It's both.
i guess this is also indicative of oar's alignment as well

yea just no way that grouping you mentioned is all green otherwise we've already lost

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1424 on: March 12, 2020, 05:08:55 AM »
yeah it's too good to be true to imagine that all FOUR of them are the scum, but if we can get like, 3/4 then we at least make it to 3~4p lylo which is good enough odds for me <3

Nuxl

« Reply #1425 on: March 12, 2020, 05:12:28 AM »
it doesnt even look like serela noticed lmao

thats ok, was funny

Nuxl

« Reply #1426 on: March 12, 2020, 05:12:59 AM »
it doesnt even look like serela noticed lmao

thats ok, was funny

nobody respond to this

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1427 on: March 12, 2020, 05:16:28 AM »
I MEAN MY ONLY POSSIBLE GUESS IS THAT YOU THOUGHT I MEANT ME AND O4RFISH WERE ACTUALLY MASONS OR SOMETHING???? I am not masons with anyone I swear

anyway it sounds like whatever it is the topic should probably die so don't respond to this I guess :3

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #1428 on: March 12, 2020, 05:23:21 AM »
y'all are goons

i can't believe we reached the point where serela is better at convincing people to vote a wagon than i am

##unvote
##vote: Shadoweh

rise and shine, shadoweh! it's time for your checkup! :>

Conqueror

« Reply #1429 on: March 12, 2020, 05:24:15 AM »
ftr re: the poe people have mentioned, i don't think oarfish and sb make sense as mafia together but let's just get shadoweh out of the way first and then work from there.

Nuxl

« Reply #1430 on: March 12, 2020, 05:28:52 AM »
this is L-3

Conqueror

« Reply #1431 on: March 12, 2020, 05:29:36 AM »
finally we have a proper wagon!!

« Reply #1432 on: March 12, 2020, 05:47:33 AM »
Well. Raikaria is confirmed town, and now Dormio and NNR are confirmed town as well. At the rate this is going, scum are sure to lose! 
Let's just hope we can turn this momentum into red flips.

##Unvote
I will be around at eod2, and I do agree with a Shadoweh lynch.

« Reply #1433 on: March 12, 2020, 05:53:03 AM »
I want to know why people think the maximum scum team is 4 players. There's 17 players, and power roles.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1434 on: March 12, 2020, 05:57:22 AM »
um
if there was 5 scum, lylo would occur on DAY THREE if we hadn't killed the vig as the d1 lynch. This would be Very Questionable Design for a 17 player game.

Refa

• You Won't Believe
« Reply #1435 on: March 12, 2020, 05:57:37 AM »
y'all are goons

i can't believe we reached the point where serela is better at convincing people to vote a wagon than i am

« Reply #1436 on: March 12, 2020, 06:06:13 AM »
Wouldn't it be day 4 with all town lynches and one town vig shot? That would be 12 people start of day 4.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #1437 on: March 12, 2020, 06:07:52 AM »
D1:17 alive
D2 Start:15 alive
D3 Start:Vig shot someone, 12 alive, town is in LyLo

« Reply #1438 on: March 12, 2020, 06:23:43 AM »
OK uh, moving on

So scum automatically win if they constitute half the town? What about power roles?

« Reply #1439 on: March 12, 2020, 07:02:59 AM »
:roll: Whatever. Conq, I'm coming to the sad conclusion you're actually scum here, you should know better then to think my town meta hasn't changed in years. I'm not the hyper poster I used to be, and I know you've watched some of my mafiascum games so you -know- I've been having trouble playing as town. Regardless my stances haven't changed, lynch Duskfall after I die or I'm going to scowl at you all.

I even went out of my way to claim in advance so you could hold me to non-action and y'all saw Conq try to reaction test me and fail miserably, if you really want to vote me after that you're not really thinking through this very hard.