Author Topic: Neo Forum Mafia - Game Over  (Read 1056926 times)

Re: Neo Forum Mafia - Day 2
« Reply #1290 on: March 11, 2020, 08:16:09 PM »
So, Dormio's case on me is literally unchanged after I addressed the points he made. Nice.

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #1291 on: March 11, 2020, 08:21:56 PM »
Trains are suffering.

Trains + medical based training + mafia is a disaster.

1: I like how I asked for a discussion on Zwerj and only Zwerj actually reacted to it [Saying fair point at that!]. I guess Duskfall also decided to talk about him a little too. Here I hoped for a bunch of spitballing and ideas to bounce off of.

}
define Statement56
{
        This conspiracy theory was immediately ruined by Prims flipping town the next day and my kneejerk reaction was to come up with another conspiracy theory that (ActionDan), (raikaria), and (Nuxl) pushed this last second questioning of Prims to gain some town cred after they shot and flipped Prims.
}
define Statement57
{
        Then I looked at who the players in question were and immediately dismissed that particular conspiracy theory.

Also you're saying me and ActionDan [who have both been rather inactive] would have arranged this 'last second' questioning of Prims about halfway through Day 1.

define Statement75
{
        Also, finally, just letting everyone know that anybody who is still bothering to read (NekoNekoRex)'s posts are wasting their time and it would be better spent looking elsewhere.
}
define Statement76
{
        This is due to the fact that, as I mentioned during day 1, (NekoNekoRex) is not a valid lynch target.

I don't like this statement. It's been mentioned that 'NNR is not a valid lynch target; by Dormio before, but I thought that was contextual, as in, 'not a realistic target'. This time, with more than enough time for everyone to swap votes, it's not a case of validity.

Furthermore; there's the general attitude of 'anybody who is still bothering to read'. This seems to be encouraging people to ignore NNR outright? If he's not worth listening to; why is he not a valid lynch target?

This overall attitude towards NNR seems very weird.

Also; there's the various suggestions that Dormio's 'post-restriction' is of his own violition. Making his own posts harder to read and scan. That might just be me overthinking things however.

Still; questions for Dormio:

1: Why is NNR not worth reading?

2: Why is NNR not a valid lynch target?

3: Is your 'post restriction' actually imposed upon you; or self-imposed?

---

There's also the fact that Dormio seems a little tunnelly on O4rfish.

---

morning zwerd. is there a reason you're still on shadoweh?

I find this post odd. Conq's opinion based on an earlier post is that he's 100% fine with a Shadoweh lynch:

##vote: serela
Going to bed because I didnt' realize how late it was, I'll catch up before work in the morning.

SHADOWEH THIS ISN'T A PASS FOR YOU TO SIT ON YOUR BUTT AND DO NOTHING, IF YOU KEEP DOING THAT MY VOTE IS GOING STRAIGHT BACK ON YOU.

I'm not quite sure why Conq seems to have an issue with Zwerd on Shadoweh when he's fine voting Shadoweh. Maybe I missed something. But this seems like an inconsistancy.

oh god there's still so many -.- Hey, I realized I can P R O V E that I'm not mafia: I would have shot Refa. You can't deny this, obvi obvitown for me. :relieved: I kind of think Refa's posts look townie but I can't say I've been reading them in detail, they just have a good tone. That just makes me feel better about my vote though. :shrug: I'm still reading about 2 pages back.

This is all kinda fluffy; but the bolded part is kind of flat-out not useful and unhelpful.

---

Duskfall is strange. He does seem less... efforty [This is now a word] now he's not getting pushed. But I personally like what he's posted D2 more than D1.

---

I'll be back later. Maybe there'll be some more details on the stuff I've highlighted. I also need to think. I'll put down a vote by the time I go to sleep; although it might not be a very solid one and more of a gut feeling. I wish I could do more right now but life.

---

Cut by Dormio bringing up not having to read NNR's posts again. I'm starting to think he's crumbing something here. He dosen't need to read NNR's posts; and dosen't see him as a valid lynch target. So... uh... perhaps he and NNR can speak outside of the main thread? Maybe Lovers or some other similar connection. I doubt he's be implying him+NNR scum. Dormio is smarter than that.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #1292 on: March 11, 2020, 08:22:32 PM »
define Statement85
{
        My case remains literally unchanged, though I'd actually argue that it's actually becoming stronger thanks to (O4rfish)'s more recent posts reinforcing (sb)'s message of willfully ignoring things, because (O4rfish) has literally failed to address any of the points that were made.
}
if (Reply #1290)
{
        cout <<(Statement85)
        cout <<(Nice)
}
My case remains literally unchanged, though I'd actually argue that it's actually becoming stronger thanks to O4rfish's more recent posts reinforcing sb's message of willfully ignoring things, because O4rfish has literally failed to address any of the points that were made. Nice.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #1293 on: March 11, 2020, 08:27:10 PM »
define Statement86
{
        (NekoNekoRex)'s posts are not worth reading because (NekoNekoRex) is not a valid lynch target.
}
define Statement87
{
        (NekoNekoRex) is not a valid lynch target because I said so.
}
define Statement88
{
        I'm pretty sure people don't bother giving me post restrictions because I impose far worse ones on myself on a regular basis.
}
if (Reply #1291)
{
        cout <<(Statement86)
        cout <<(Statement87)
        cout <<(Statement88)
}
NekoNekoRex's posts are not worth reading because NekoNekoRex is not a valid lynch target. NekoNekoRex is not a valid lynch target because I said so. I'm pretty sure people don't bother giving me post restrictions because I impose far worse ones on myself on a regular basis.

// Off to work I go.

« Reply #1294 on: March 11, 2020, 08:31:16 PM »
You want me to address your case on me? OK, starting with d1:

First I posted this post giving reads. Then I posted this case for voting Nuxl and later this defense for it, which also includes dislike for more of Shadoweh's early content.
This is your case on me:

The latest exchange, however, has made me realize that I don't like (O4rfish)'s posts. All (O4rfish) has done so far is make a weak case against (Nuxl) that seemed more like a show of annoyance than anything else and emphasize that we do need to make sure that we lynch somebody at the end of the day, only to drop everything to vote for (NekoNekoRex) for a supposed slip then backing off immediately when an explanation was provided.

So, voting someone for a scumslip is scummy? And if it turns out to be a misunderstanding, unvoting is scummy?  I don't think so.

Then you posted this explanation for switching your vote:
It felt to me as though O4rfish's case on Nuxl was extremely forced, which was further evidenced by how quickly he dropped the case in order to chase a supposed scumslip by NekoNekoRex. After that, O4rfish continues to do little of importance, with O4rfish's biggest action being a jump onto Shadoweh's wagon which feels opportunistic to me. Personally, I'd still rather be voting for zwerdjib, but as I mentioned in my earlier post, the punishment for no lynching is hilarious and also something that I never want to see happen and so I feel that this lynch has a higher likelihood of happening.

Going from Nuxl's wagon to Shadoweh's larger wagon is opportunistic, but going from Zwerdjib's wagon to my empty wagon which "has a larger likelihood of happening" is just fine?  According to what?

« Reply #1295 on: March 11, 2020, 08:32:00 PM »
Your case on me d2: restate your previous case, and then
The very first thing O4rfish does is defend O4rfish, saying that Prims was likely murdered to push a case onto O4rfish. Not only do I believe that this line of thinking comes from an entirely non-town mindset, but it almost seems as though to me that part of the reason why Prims may have been killed was simply so that O4rfish could make this defense for O4rfish. I also dislike how O4rfish sets up his read of Conqueror in such a way that Conqueror is scum bussing an unenthused Shadoweh.

I disagree with the first part, obviously.  For the second part, my read of Conq at that time was that he was less likely to be scum than anyone else, unless Shadoweh was letting him bus her. 

So, your case on me seems to be a whole lot of mischaracterization.  There's no predictive power to it.  It hasn't gotten any takers aside from NNR.  Dormio, I think you should reexamine your priorities, and change your behavior.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #1296 on: March 11, 2020, 08:43:05 PM »
Sniping the thread to point out that "you should stop voting me because nobody else is yet" sounds pretty scummy

Despite the fact ive been too out of it to read it doesn't sound like much has changed in regards to how good a vote on oarfish is
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

« Reply #1297 on: March 11, 2020, 08:49:31 PM »
My lynch priorities are:
sb
Dormio
Shadoweh

I'm not good enough to write a convincing case right now against sb though. So I'll go with this

##Unvote
##Vote: Dormio

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #1298 on: March 11, 2020, 08:50:19 PM »
// lmao

« Reply #1299 on: March 11, 2020, 08:51:35 PM »
I wasn't saying "you should stop voting me"
I was saying "you should reconsider how solid your case is"

Fabloo

• The rain falls down on last year's man.
« Reply #1300 on: March 11, 2020, 09:09:06 PM »
My lynch priorities are:
sb
Dormio
Shadoweh

I'm not good enough to write a convincing case right now against sb though. So I'll go with this

##Unvote

Everyone you scumread is basically anyone who opposes you and then someone who has been put up by consensus to possibly be killed. I don't know what you think your victim complex is accomplishing right now, it makes you hard to read.

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #1301 on: March 11, 2020, 09:18:52 PM »
define Statement86
{
        (NekoNekoRex)'s posts are not worth reading because (NekoNekoRex) is not a valid lynch target.
}
define Statement87
{
        (NekoNekoRex) is not a valid lynch target because I said so.
}

Encouraging people to not read other people is at best unhelpful and at worst scummy.

The lack of comment on my closing paragraph is also strange. No statement at all on my potential lover/other connection theory?

I also haven't seen any sort of statement from NNR concerning any of these statements from Dormio; which is also strange.

Considering this attitude of 'NNR is not worth reading guys' is as I mentioned; quite unhelpful at best...

You know I have a history of pressure-voting for information. Me wanting information combined with a repeated statement that is anti-town and unhelpful is going to draw my ire.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #1302 on: March 11, 2020, 09:22:07 PM »
I wasn't saying "you should stop voting me"
I was saying "you should reconsider how solid your case is"

Also was cut by this.

Aren't these two synonymous? 'Reconsidering how solid your case is' is just another way of saying 'I think your case sucks so you should vote something else' as far as I can tell.

I mean you're not outright saying 'you should stop voting me' but it's very heavily implied.

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #1303 on: March 11, 2020, 09:29:57 PM »
Vote Count 2.5

O4rfish (Rumia) (3): NekoNekoRex, sb, Dormio Ergo Sum, NekoNekoRex
Dormio (Ran Yakumo) (2): O4rfish, Raikaria
Shadoweh (Yuuka Kazami) (2): Conqueror, NekoNekoRex, zwerdjib, Serela, Conqueror, Duskfall98
Conqueror (Tenshi Hinanawi) (0): Fabloo
Serela (Koishi Komeiji) (2): Refa, Conqueror, Niektory
sb (Sanae Kochiya) (0): NekoNekoRex, NekoNekoRex, O4rfish
Raikaria (Sunny Milk) (0):
Fabloo (Yumemi Okazaki) (0):
zwerdjib (Yuyuko Saigyouji) (0):
Refa (Reimu Hakurei) (0):
ActionDan (Rinnosuke Morichika) (1): Duskfall98
NekoNekoRex (Chen) (0): sb
Duskfall98 (Shinki) (1): Shadoweh, zwerdjib
Nuxl (Youki Konpaku) (0):
Niektory (Yukari Yakumo) (2): Fabloo, Nuxl

Not voting (2): ActionDan, zwerdjib

with 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. You have just a bit over 24 hours remaining remaining.

ActionDan has been prodded for inactivity.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

« Reply #1304 on: March 11, 2020, 09:32:09 PM »
Fabloo it sounds like you're saying I should have chosen my scumreads differently.

Raikaria - "I think your case sucks, and so do other people, so that's multiple data points saying your case sucks"

Fabloo

• The rain falls down on last year's man.
« Reply #1305 on: March 11, 2020, 09:35:08 PM »
Fabloo it sounds like you're saying I should have chosen my scumreads differently.

Raikaria - "I think your case sucks, and so do other people, so that's multiple data points saying your case sucks"

I'm saying that I don't think scum would just pile onto you one by one like this. Especially if you flip town. I really don't get why Dormio can't just be stubborn like you are. That is how I see right now and I worry you're both innocent.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #1306 on: March 11, 2020, 09:39:53 PM »
define Statement89
{
        At work and on my phone but I seriously don't know how to make it any more obvious. Given how many times I've dropped the hint, I might as well state it outright: (NekoNekoRex) is confirmed town to me.
}
query (Playerbase)
{
        ask (Statement89)
}

// Yeah, posting manually like this on my phone is hell.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #1307 on: March 11, 2020, 09:41:39 PM »
// It actually hurts my pride a little bit to have to actually state that in thread. Wait, no it doesn't. It just makes me think less of the people who couldn't pick up on the PR crumbs boulders I've been dropping.

« Reply #1308 on: March 11, 2020, 09:45:00 PM »
Hello I am drunk and waiting for a cloak to, was going to read this game but nothing makes sense so I'll just say

I LOVE NUXI

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #1309 on: March 11, 2020, 10:20:41 PM »
// It actually hurts my pride a little bit to have to actually state that in thread. Wait, no it doesn't. It just makes me think less of the people who couldn't pick up on the PR crumbs boulders I've been dropping.

I asked if you were crumbing something... I did pick up on something. You just flat-out ignored me asking that.

And you've been claiming NNR is town since Day 1. Before you could have used any PR.

And surely there's still worth in reading NNR? Especially if he's conf town?

I'm gonna sleep on the whole Dormio v O4rfish thing. Keeping my vote on Dormio atm mostly to remind myself of this tomorrow, and I think a Dormio hammer while I'm at work is unlikly.

« Reply #1310 on: March 11, 2020, 10:25:44 PM »
Work is a bit busy, I'm reading now but it might take me a bit to post since I keep being interupted. Not feeling good today tbh, its hard to concentrate on reading. -_- (I thought that's what you were getting at Dormio but <_> ) Lynching Oarfish would be okay I guess, I don't have confidence one way or the other. Is there a case on Niek other then they aren't posting very much? It's not surprising for a newbie to be doing that in a spammy game, null isn't the worst thing considering the other votes are Dormio (lol) and Serela..

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #1311 on: March 11, 2020, 10:26:03 PM »
I also haven't seen any sort of statement from NNR concerning any of these statements from Dormio; which is also strange.

Perhaps less subtle is the fact I have not lynched DORMIO, my greatest foe, my eternal rival. What cruel fate betwixt us, that I do not get the chance to burn you with the rage of ten thousand white hot fiery suns...
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

« Reply #1312 on: March 11, 2020, 10:26:31 PM »
I asked if you were crumbing something... I did pick up on something. You just flat-out ignored me asking that.
You know people aren't supposed to answer these questions right? <_<

« Reply #1313 on: March 11, 2020, 10:29:31 PM »
My lynch priorities are:
sb
Dormio
Shadoweh

##Unvote
Well that didn't work very well. :V You know a few people have said they find SB suspicious right? Not voting someone because you're afraid you can't take them is wrong, go after the scum! :pepohype:

zwerdjib

• Exalted,
  • and zealous.
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • zwerdjib#7147
« Reply #1314 on: March 11, 2020, 10:40:34 PM »

And you've been claiming NNR is town since Day 1. Before you could have used any PR.

And surely there's still worth in reading NNR? Especially if he's conf town?

I'm gonna sleep on the whole Dormio v O4rfish thing. Keeping my vote on Dormio atm mostly to remind myself of this tomorrow, and I think a Dormio hammer while I'm at work is unlikly.

this is fire trucking lynch grounds honestly

nagl raikaria

« Reply #1315 on: March 11, 2020, 10:44:02 PM »
Stand by my reads

Stand by loving nuxi

Stand by my hal feud

zwerdjib

• Exalted,
  • and zealous.
    • Twitch
    • Twitter