~Bunbunmaru News~ > Front Page Headlines
A new beginning for Maidens of the Kaleidoscope
<< < (22/24) > >>
Zoomy Tsugumi:
Lettyjournal is still here, it's just got no posts in it yet. IIRC it even had the post number restriction lowered in this incarnation of the forum.
aListers:

--- Quote from: Zoomy Tsugumi on April 10, 2020, 06:45:46 AM ---Lettyjournal is still here, it's just got no posts in it yet. IIRC it even had the post number restriction lowered in this incarnation of the forum.

--- End quote ---

Ah right, I assume that I don't have access to it yet. I'm used to the entire shrinemaiden cafe being off limits until you get somthing like 10 posts so with that not really being a thing, I assumed lettyjournal straight up didn't exist. Thank you.
Karisa:

--- Quote from: Zoomy Tsugumi on April 10, 2020, 06:45:46 AM ---Lettyjournal is still here, it's just got no posts in it yet. IIRC it even had the post number restriction lowered in this incarnation of the forum.

--- End quote ---
Yes, LettyJournal is 5 posts here, rather than 10 on v2.
DMNBT:
Welp, finally registered here after an...uhhh..."adventure" with the clock captcha.
fsvgm777:
It feels as if I'm one of very few people who got the clock captcha first try...but that might be because I'm wearing an analogue watch.

Anyway...I've been here for a decent amount of time, but I reduced myself to "lurker" status, like in the last moments of MotK v2 (now archived). So....yeah.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version