~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Incident Mansion Quest
<< < (22/22)
Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: Tom on July 17, 2020, 05:47:29 PM ---// The actions were canceled because you've gotten into a favorable situation, and you might want to capitalize on it.
// I might not have explained it well enough, basically everyone is timestopped indefinitely except you, you have free reign to do whatever you want now basically.  Time won't resume on its own since neither Sakuya or Reimu are available.

// So you might want to review the actions since they rely on the premise that time will resume

--- End quote ---

// Now I (-> :cirnotan: ) understand completely, thanks for your great patience :extend: with me //

// Somehow "fixed version //

//Forgive me if any font type,size,or HTML tags related is off in my post: they are still glitching (explained more thouroughly in the "Resurrection Butterfly " section)//

>Retailate by quickly firing an accurate&focused burst at Possessed!Sakuya then immediately,similar to the bedore-mentioned tactic-strategy, go around her Launching Great Bursts at her in a manner she has a need to re-orient herself but she is harried to do so properly while keeping the guard up to avoid the sure-coming reprisals with evasive maneuvers.according to her orientation,the safe stream(s)left by trajectory and patterning and positioning of  "her Barrage o' Knives  ", without forgeting to get helped by " Phasing Through at Sustained Flying Speed " ; more precisely navigate,re-locate and dodge-weave around in a manner and along routes,those not endangered for (possibly)clear hits or charges ,not putting the Allies in immediate danger while trying and having her sides, back or other blind-spots,at those times

> The Strategy-Tactic is at the same Attack &Counterattack by " Adaptively Switching between  Focused ,Unfocused,Curving Great Barrages according to the Opponent beginning to read&match 1 of them but being countered before succeeding by switching to another 1 ;ultimately arrange them so the the "safer paths" push Possessed!Sakuya dangerously into the Barrages of our Allies.
Tom:

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on July 17, 2020, 11:05:26 PM ---
// Now I (-> :cirnotan: ) understand completely, thanks for your great patience :extend: with me //

// Somehow "fixed version //

//Forgive me if any font type,size,or HTML tags related is off in my post: they are still glitching (explained more thouroughly in the "Resurrection Butterfly " section)//

>Retailate by quickly firing an accurate&focused burst at Possessed!Sakuya then immediately,similar to the bedore-mentioned tactic-strategy, go around her Launching Great Bursts at her in a manner she has a need to re-orient herself but she is harried to do so properly while keeping the guard up to avoid the sure-coming reprisals with evasive maneuvers.according to her orientation,the safe stream(s)left by trajectory and patterning and positioning of  "her Barrage o' Knives  ", without forgeting to get helped by " Phasing Through at Sustained Flying Speed " ; more precisely navigate,re-locate and dodge-weave around in a manner and along routes,those not endangered for (possibly)clear hits or charges ,not putting the Allies in immediate danger while trying and having her sides, back or other blind-spots,at those times

> The Strategy-Tactic is at the same Attack &Counterattack by " Adaptively Switching between  Focused ,Unfocused,Curving Great Barrages according to the Opponent beginning to read&match 1 of them but being countered before succeeding by switching to another 1 ;ultimately arrange them so the the "safer paths" push Possessed!Sakuya dangerously into the Barrages of our Allies.

--- End quote ---

> You send direct and focused bursts towards (Posessed?) Sakuya which freeze a few moments after they are created.  You're certain they will force Sakuya to reposition once time resumes.
> You weave around her stopped knife barrage and get out of the path of all the knives
> The fan gets caught on a few knives which reorients them randomly.
Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: Tom on July 27, 2020, 03:08:03 PM ---> You send direct and focused bursts towards (Posessed?) Sakuya which freeze a few moments after they are created.  You're certain they will force Sakuya to reposition once time resumes.
> You weave around her stopped knife barrage and get out of the path of all the knives
> The fan gets caught on a few knives which reorients them randomly.

--- End quote ---

> Our Position,Reimu's and Yuyuko's related to Possessed!Sakuya and her Barrage o' Knives ?

> Keep Up the Barrages to box her in and throw her off even further ,perfecting them according to those positions.

> Do Not let the guard down for retailations,once Time is Resumed,toward both us and our allies.
Branneg Xy:
// I ,but there are also readers/viewers lay still and moving in Patient Eagerness for the Sequel ! //
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version