~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5

<< < (113/201) > >>

Kilgamayan:
Aya:

> ...Based on our knowledge of everything involved, do we think we could fit Boss's head inside ourselves there?
> If we do think we could fit Boss's head without much/any discomfort, do we think we could get her in any further than that? If so, how far?

> "I wouldn't say that. But this is nicer for all three of us~"
> Place a hand on the back of Boss's head and press her forward a little further into ourselves.

Eternity:

> Nod.
> "Yeah."
> Go wide-eyed with realization.
> "Oh! I just remembered! I think I actually could mix our life essences together, Miss Piece's Smart Master! No shot too high for this shooter!"

Ami:

> "Maybe we could try communicating back without heading into the cold?"

--

Seki:

> To Alice: "I don't suppose four souls in one body would do what you're looking for?"

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on April 13, 2023, 01:06:04 AM ---Aya:

> ...Based on our knowledge of everything involved, do we think we could fit Boss's head inside ourselves there?
> If we do think we could fit Boss's head without much/any discomfort, do we think we could get her in any further than that? If so, how far?

> "I wouldn't say that. But this is nicer for all three of us~"
> Place a hand on the back of Boss's head and press her forward a little further into ourselves.

Eternity:

> Nod.
> "Yeah."
> Go wide-eyed with realization.
> "Oh! I just remembered! I think I actually could mix our life essences together, Miss Piece's Smart Master! No shot too high for this shooter!"

Ami:

> "Maybe we could try communicating back without heading into the cold?"

--

Seki:

> To Alice: "I don't suppose four souls in one body would do what you're looking for?"

--- End quote ---
Aya:

> You highly doubt so...
> "All three of us?" Megumu questions

Eternity:

> "Reducing the amount of helping hands isn't something we should be looking for, you know. I thought you said you were sorry about thinking of skirting out on helping?" Hecatia questions.

Ami:

> "That is something... if they can hear the music, maybe they can hear our voices?" The red woman considers.
> "Hm... if not, they are still hearing the music somehow... maybe enough will get them to try and investigate."
> "Yeah, maybe they have a way to get by."

Seki:

> "It may be. It depends on how it ends up. Then again, it's probably too much for a single body to take." Alice responds.
> "Right. At some point, even your capabilities become too much for a body that change is necessary. Either you find a way to change, or you simply hit a limit."
> "It's usually the same for magic." Patchouli adds.
> "It seems it's always the body that's the problem when trying to improve." Alice rests a hand on her chin.
>_

Kilgamayan:
Aya:

> "Yeah. Easier on Lord Tenma if I sink my talons into you instead of them."
> Let go of Boss and land properly on the ground.

Eternity:

> "Oh, no no no! I'm not trying to skip out! I'm just sayin'."

Ami:

> "Where did this happen?"

---

Seki:

> "Well, let me know if you want to try it."

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on April 15, 2023, 04:27:40 PM ---Aya:

> "Yeah. Easier on Lord Tenma if I sink my talons into you instead of them."
> Let go of Boss and land properly on the ground.

Eternity:

> "Oh, no no no! I'm not trying to skip out! I'm just sayin'."

Ami:

> "Where did this happen?"

---

Seki:

> "Well, let me know if you want to try it."

--- End quote ---
Aya:

> "Mm... You think she'll be back in a few minutes, or sooner?" Megumu sits up.

Eternity:

> "Just saying, huh..."

Ami:

> Outside of the castle. On one of the edges."

Saki:

> "Again, the body would be the problem. I'm not for it unless we figure out a solution to that, too." Patchouli speaks.
>_

Kilgamayan:
Aya:

> "Hard to say. Hopefully sooner rather than later."

Eternity:

> "...Yeah..."

Ami:

> "Let's check it out, then."

---

Seki:

> Well, we tried. Let's let someone else suggest ideas.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version