~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5

<< < (131/201) > >>

Kilgamayan:
Aya:

> Follow along behind!
> Make note of any loose objects of note we might see as we travel.

Eternity:

> Look aside in shame.
> "...'m still learning this heroing stuff, 'yknow..."

Ami:

> "That was supposed to be a warning...maybe it wasn't good enough?"
> Point at the figures in the distance.
> "Though it looks like we might actually have company."

---

Seki:

> "Uh...name was 'Rumia', right?"

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on June 13, 2023, 12:37:57 AM ---Aya:

> Follow along behind!
> Make note of any loose objects of note we might see as we travel.

Eternity:

> Look aside in shame.
> "...'m still learning this heroing stuff, 'yknow..."

Ami:

> "That was supposed to be a warning...maybe it wasn't good enough?"
> Point at the figures in the distance.
> "Though it looks like we might actually have company."

---

Seki:

> "Uh...name was 'Rumia', right?"

--- End quote ---
Aya

> You follow along.
> Well... there's snow.

Eternity:

> "And there's people doing that better than you. Perhaps you'll have your chance when you're better at it."
> "Hey, it could be now! No one else has fixed the moon yet, and we have the most information now." Piece argues.
> "Are you suggesting we don't inform anyone else of what we know, and try to deal with it ourselves?" Hecatia asks.

Ami:

> "Oh. My bad, then."
> Suzaku looks over to where you pointed.
> They look like they could be fairies, but they don't have wings... Actually, there's some fairies alongside them.
> "Company? I don't think anyone over there is coming for us." Suzaku says, shielding her eyes a bit from the snow to try and see better.

Seki:

> Cirno nods.
>_

Kilgamayan:
Aya:

> "So I don't know exactly when you left, but..."
> Catch Momi up on what we experienced from when we first braved the cold to get to the Shining Needle Castle. Only cover the major stuff; the places we've gone and the problems we've encountered.

Eternity:

> "...That doesn't sound very hero-y..."

Ami:

> "No worries. Just, gong forward, if I'm talking to you, and suddenly you feel something grab your ankle, it's me."
> "Any other tengu in that group over there? It looks like some fairies, and maybe some non-fairies that kinda seem like fairies."

---

Seki:

> Say Rumia's name with the intent of locating her.

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on June 13, 2023, 01:13:30 AM ---Aya:

> "So I don't know exactly when you left, but..."
> Catch Momi up on what we experienced from when we first braved the cold to get to the Shining Needle Castle. Only cover the major stuff; the places we've gone and the problems we've encountered.

Eternity:

> "...That doesn't sound very hero-y..."

Ami:

> "No worries. Just, gong forward, if I'm talking to you, and suddenly you feel something grab your ankle, it's me."
> "Any other tengu in that group over there? It looks like some fairies, and maybe some non-fairies that kinda seem like fairies."

---

Seki:

> Say Rumia's name with the intent of locating her.

--- End quote ---
Aya:

> You explain to Momizi most of what transpired...
> "I'm guessing you managed some counter for the cold? Well, that's not important now anyways, given how it feels like things are warming up a bit. Which means Nitori should be fine. As for me, my training wasn't the best... I couldn't end up any faster to keep up with you, and only really improved my telegnosis  a bit."

Eternity:

> "Who would be the heroes if someone else solves this instead of us? Not us, that's for sure." Piece argues further. "Fairies are already forgettable enough as it is."

Ami:

> "That's gonna take some getting used to." Suzaku says. "I don't think there's any Tengu..."
> One of the fairies fires a spread of danmaku towards one of the... non-fairies, and they get knocked down to the ground for a moment.
> Or, did they go flying? You can't tell. You blinked and one of them went missing.
> "Snowball fight?" Suzaku considers.

Seki:

> You call out Rumia's name...
> Another direction. Though, you think you know what should be all the way over there. Unless you're mistaken, that'd be the Bamboo Forest of the Lost. Or near it. Perhaps even past it.
>_

Kilgamayan:
Aya:

> "Hey, any improvement is admirable."
> Are there any trees nearby?
> If there are, are any of them sufficiently lacking in both foliage and branch density that we could theoretically flip ourselves upside-down and lower our chest over it, going further and further down until we've stored all of it in our chest?
> If there are, do so with one of them out of Momi's field of vision.

Eternity:

> "Well, yeah, but what if they can't solve it without us?"

Ami:

> Does this look like it could be a snowball fight?
> "...Uh, where did that one person just vanish to?"

---

Seki:

> "I...think she's in the Bamboo Forest. Or maybe even beyond it."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version