<< < (5/82) > >>

raikaria:

--- Quote from: Philosopher on April 10, 2022, 11:03:49 PM --->Nod at our name

>Rub our chin then nod
->Point at Alice then at self

>Sit on the floor, rub our eyes before stretching
->Stand, point at Alice then clap before letting our head drop on our chest

>Stare at the ordinary magician expectantly

//Can Olympia speak: yes.  Does she want to: no.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Neovereign on April 10, 2022, 11:21:07 PM ---//Alice already has a bunch of dolls that don't speak. We can be an outlier, to some extent.
> "Alice's Masterwork. Olympia."

> Instead, Point to Alice's book, then ourself.
> Make swirling motions like how we feel that energy in ourself.
> Then point to Alice and slump back like she did.

--- End quote ---

> You nod when Marisa mentions your name, and then introduce yourself.

> You then attempt to mime; firstly Alice being tired; and then the feeling you felt before Alice went to sleep.

> Marisa looks concerned.

> "She mentioned she had a theory a few weeks ago, but it was dangerous... she never told me what it was however."

> Marisa paces around, clearly worried.

> "What do I do when I don't know what she did. I mean, she clearly did whatever that risky thing was to make you." Marisa says; frustrated. "I could probably just break you and that might fix it, but then Alice would be furious, for sure! Plus it's a whole different thing blasting a doll that moves on it's own to one she's moving..."

Tom:
> Also try prodding Alice and tugging her dress
> "Explain.. theory?"

Neovereign:
> "If you break me and it does fix Alice, that'd be good for a few moments..."
> Point at our creator.
> "But then you'd have just made her go through creating me, being exhausted from it, and then waking up to find that her work was destroyed and she was robbed, making the past hours or however long it took pointless..."
> Put a hand to our cheek in thought.
> "We need a different way. Did she mention any "shards", Marisa?"
> Try to recall more information about her whole endeavor in creating us, or something like us, rather.

Philosopher:
>Could Alice just be exhausted  from creating us?

raikaria:

--- Quote from: Tom on April 11, 2022, 10:16:21 AM ---> Also try prodding Alice and tugging her dress
> "Explain.. theory?"

--- End quote ---

> You tug Alice's dress and prod her, but she doesn't respond.

> "I wish I knew more." Marisa remarked. "She simply told me she had made a theory for making a Sentient Doll, but she wasn't sure with doing it since it could be dangerous."

--- Quote from: Philosopher on April 11, 2022, 02:14:28 PM --->Could Alice just be exhausted  from creating us?

--- End quote ---

> "Alice is a light sleeper; there's no way she wouldn't have woken up." Marisa answers.

--- Quote from: Neovereign on April 11, 2022, 12:20:19 PM ---> "If you break me and it does fix Alice, that'd be good for a few moments..."
> Point at our creator.
> "But then you'd have just made her go through creating me, being exhausted from it, and then waking up to find that her work was destroyed and she was robbed, making the past hours or however long it took pointless..."
> Put a hand to our cheek in thought.
> "We need a different way. Did she mention any "shards", Marisa?"
> Try to recall more information about her whole endeavor in creating us, or something like us, rather.

--- End quote ---

> "That's why she'd be mad." Marisa replies, sounding a little less than impressed at your explanation. "Breaking a normal doll is no problem, but breaking one that acts on it's own wouldn't sit right with me. It would be like breaking a Tsukumogami."

> Marisa looks puzzled when you mention "shards". "Alice didn't explain anything about her theory at all to me. She just said she had one and refused to tell me more.

> You cannot recall anything before the loud cracking sound. That is the first thing you remember, the loud... no; all-encompassing; sound of something cracking.

> Marisa starts looking around, but quickly mutters "I don't see any magic stones that could be fragmented into this "shard"...."

> She sighs. "Maybe I should go ask someone else. But I don't even know where to start... maybe Patchy... or maybe I should take her to Eirin, or right to Reimu maybe? This just isn't my area of expertise. Hell; I'm sure there's others who could perhaps help; depending on what Alice actually did... even someone like Nitori might be useful if she used technology..."

> The witch looks at the unconscious Alice. "Idiot, goin' and doing something so reckless. That's my job."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version