~Beyond the Border~ > Akyuu's Arcade

Magia Record: Rumor of the Resurrected Thread

<< < (3/24) > >>

commandercool:
Goddamn! That's pretty nice.

I've done 54 pulls on her banner so far and have a couple of copies of each of the new memoria which is nice, but she hasn't appeared yet. If she doesn't then I won't be TOO bummed, but I do want her.

commandercool:
Alright, I had to grind out a ton of gems from challenge quests but I got to 100 pulls on Godoka and pulled her. Her transformation animation is gorgeous~

Felis-Licht:

--- Quote from: commandercool on March 03, 2020, 05:49:39 PM ---Alright, I had to grind out a ton of gems from challenge quests but I got to 100 pulls on Godoka and pulled her. Her transformation animation is gorgeous~

--- End quote ---
I'm still torn on whether to pull for her or not. I'd really like Homura and the NA girl, but if either of them don't come after hers then I thought I'd try for her, but then I'd probably feel wasteful for doing that. I just don't know... :-\

commandercool:
I knew there was a chance this was going to happen once I maxed out the memoria slots on some of my 4*s, but I pulled a fifth Sayaka from the free ten-pull yesterday. Oops!

Felis-Licht:
I decided to roll on Kanagi's banner since Riko's next rather than Homura/Ashley (NA girl.) Got Kanagi in 23 tickets ;D decided to roll again for an extra slot and I got Karin instead at 93... :(
I mean, I'm not exactly complaining since I actually have a better Fire girl now and got at least one of the event memoria for grinding, but I wish I could've gotten that extra slot.

The NA Twitter account released a vid showing off some of Ashley's voice lines and animations today: https://twitter.com/MagiaRecordEN/status/1239657993807028224?s=20
Word on the street is that the reason why we're getting NA exclusive characters is because we might not be getting the Monogatari collab and its girls.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version